Über Bambu

Advocacy-Plattform, die deinen Arbeitskräften eine einfache Möglichkeit bietet, kuratierte und vorab genehmigte Inhalte in ihrem sozialen Netzwerk zu teilen.

Erfahre mehr über Bambu

Bambu's ability to automatically count shares, differentiate shares across three platforms, and follow click-throughs is priceless to us. Prior to Bambu, we were counting these ourselves.

The Bambu team are very open to suggestions and have passed my feature requests to the developers. I'm just waiting, somewhat impatiently.

Bewertungen zu Bambu

Bambu hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 52 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Bambu bereits verwendet?

Laura H.
Laura H.
Public Relations Principal in USA
Versicherung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great program for employee advocacy

Kommentare: The support team at Sprout Social is great. Our team has responded really well and actively and regularly shares using this platform. It's very easy to use and has been a great resource. Also, compared to the cost of other similar platforms, it's a great deal. I'd highly recommend using Bambu for an employee advocacy program.

Bambu is very easy to use. It's also easy to get a team up and running! It has helped us generate more genuine interactions for content from our corporate blog, media coverage and general social media pushes of engaging content.

This isn't the fault of Bambu, but rather changes due to Facebook. It's quite disappointing to no longer be able to track engagement on Facebook. Our team had been actively sharing on Facebook. I assume they still are but have no way to track shares to that platform. That's a big loss.

Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Director of Events & Content Marketing in USA

Social advocacy that is automated

Kommentare: Bambu helped us increase our reach via social. Before we were having a tough time getting our sales team to share our content. Now we are increasing shares and reach every month. Our team is actually suggesting new pieces of content or articles to share online. Brand awareness is huge for us as a company, and this tool really changed the game for Aventri.

Ease of use the best thing about this product. It takes no time to get a team member up and running on how to use the tool. We recorded a short 5 minute how to video to on board new team members to Bambu and they start using the product instantly. It also makes it easier on the content team because we no longer need to send long winded emails on the blogs, content or press of the week to share - everyone just logs into Bambu.

I don't have any big complaints with the software. The team at Bambu have been amazing to work with and have always taken our suggestions from the start on things that we would like added to the platform.

Elle W.
Content creator in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great software for engaged employees

Kommentare: Overall, it was a fine experience. It did a basic job for us, but moving forward we will look for something that does more for the business, like more engagement or social listening capabailities.

I like that the software made it easy for our company to share new content, annoucements and resources with thier social audiences.

The features worked fine, but there's nothing I would rave about to others. There wasn't a lot that made our sales force want to use it.

Tanya R.
Tanya R.
Vice President Corporate Marketing in USA
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A Great Way to Make it Easy for Companies to Go Social

Kommentare: We were looking for a solution that makes it easy to galvanize the company around our social media growth efforts. Bambu has a delivered a great service that is making a measurable difference. I recommend Bambu for any company that wants a simple and approachable solution that is backed with excellent support.

Bambu is very, very easy to use. Many of our employees were reluctant to amp up their social activity for the company, but using Bambu made it a quick and easy endeavor. It is also easy to administer and the reporting provides great insights to understand the impact of our social efforts. Bambu support and help getting started is superb - they go way beyond expectations.

Social power users find that Bambu is lacking some features - especially if they are used to using a more robust platform such as Hootsuite. Also, since Facebook has limited its access, Bambu doesn't allow you to schedule your Facebook posts.

Cassandra "caz"​ B.
Cassandra "caz"​ B.
Founder & Head of Content in USA

The Foundation To Our Employee Advocacy Program

Kommentare: Overall, our experience with Bambu has been fantastic! It is easy to use and has helped us encourage more employees to get involved. This is the foundation of our employee advocacy program.

Bambu's ability to automatically count shares, differentiate shares across three platforms, and follow click-throughs is priceless to us! Prior to Bambu, we were counting these ourselves!

What I wish Bambu would include is sharing to more platforms and other engagements - such as commenting on curated social media posts so we can encourage more than just sharing but also likes and comments.

Senior Content Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

So easy to use, with great support!

Kommentare: The team has been great - from the sales experience, to onboarding, to customer service and all the way to regular account review calls, where I'm given tips, told about new features, ways to improve user uptake, etc. It has honestly been one of the best companies I've worked with in terms of customer service. They really care about improving their product and maintaining good relationships with their users.

Bambu is intuitive and it just WORKS. It's really fast to create posts and its features and functionality are great. I've recommended it to colleagues because I'm so impressed with the tool and the team supporting it. They got us onboard and posting within two weeks from contract, and my users love it -- even before they realize how easy it is to suggest and post content to multiple channels. My experience has been fantastic!

The software is great, but there are a couple of new features I would like enabled to further customize posts and communications to my team. The Bambu team are very open to suggestions and have passed my feature requests to the developers... I'm just waiting, somewhat impatiently. I have no doubt they're listening and want to improve the tool. I'm just using workarounds in the meantime.

Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Project Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The brand advocacy answer you may not even realize you needed

Kommentare: We develop tons of content, and it puts that content directly into the hands of our employees without much effort. And they can share it without much effort. Majority of our employees juggle the demands of billable hours, so this tool enables them to enhance their social media presence and business development efforts online without cutting into their billable hours time. The Bambu team is great, as well, and has listened to our feedback and worked closely with us through the years.

Ease-of-use, hand-down. Easy for admins to manage. Easy for employees to use. Very intuitive and simple interface.

We have a unique industry and organization structure - financial services - so the functionality and customization doesn't always align with our non-traditional needs. But it's close and features continue to improve and develop.

Meghan S.
Meghan S.
Global Communications Manager in USA

Simple, intuitive tool with incredible support

Kommentare: With Bambu, we enable our GTM to become thought leaders, sharing relevant content, campaign material and other assets. This has not only helped us improve the social amplification of our campaigns and awareness of our brand, but it’s helped us bring in more candidates for open roles too.

Bambu is simple and easy to use. And because of this simplicity, it was so easy to roll out to our global teams. The support we receive from the team at Sprout is also unmatched - they’re diligent, effective and great communicators. I feel heard, but also in the know.

Our teams wish there was more tagging functionality for certain networks - like LinkedIn.

Shauna S.
Shauna S.
Social Media Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Ridiclously Intuitive Employee Advocacy Tool

Kommentare: I absolutely love this tool, and adoption within a year at my company has already gone up to the C-Suite. That being said, there are some challenges for admins as opposed to the employees.

I can train my employees in 30 minutes and they're active immediately. It really IS that easy to go in, get started, and share.

The reporting leaves a little to be desired at times, and organizing users into teams is an excessively manual process. Also, video and GIF functionality is a bit limited and technical, but that is also due to native platforms and their own issues with third-party software.

Communications Specialist in USA
Tiefbau, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Employee Advocacy

The software was very user-friendly, and was constantly being improved by the Bambu team with new features, updates, and more.

Help requests could be slow in receiving a response. However, this was addressed in the summer and is something the Bambu team has been working on and improved in.

Megan C.
Megan C.
Social Media Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Bambu, I Like You.

Kommentare: The tool is great, but the customer service is even better. Support team is INCREDIBLE. Support team has gone above and beyond with us (United Way) - her friendliness, flexibility and promptness is most recognizable. Well done.

The ease of use and ability to reach a large range of our audience.

The inability to add additional images to fit recommended sizes for each social platform.

Carolyn A.
Social Media Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A valuable employee advocacy tool for engaging your team

Kommentare: Being a team of 1, it would be very difficult for me to encourage employee advocacy without a tool to assist me.

The User Interface is clean and simple, making it easy to use as an admin as well as a user. The platform's features are instinctive no matter what level of comfort you have with technology and social tools. I like that I can review metrics on both who's sharing and the content being shared.

I'm not using much is the Facebook post direct share feature much. It doesn't "look" like the Facebook post when you're reviewing the available stories list in the platform, so it's less appealing to share. I look forward to potential future integration with Sprout Social, as well.

Alyssa V.
Director of Community Outreach in USA
Philanthropie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great social media management

Bambu makes it super easy to share relevant stories and content to our followers. The scheduling functionality is great and it works seamlessly across our organization. It allows many different United Ways to customize the message to their audience while maintaining brand consistency.

I do receive a lot of emails from Bambu with similar content but I'm not sure if that's Bambu or the way our organization uses the product.

Director of Social Media in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Value, Top Notch Customer Support

Kommentare: Overall, very happy with the platform and extremely impressed with the service, particularly our fantastic Account Manager - she gets an 11/10. Ease of use is why we chose this platform relative to competitors and we have not been disappointed. We plan to continue to use Bambu as our employee advocacy marketing platform.

The customer support (Account Management and Support Team) are top notch. Ease of use is great.

Bambu is still evolving as a product and a large change was made this summer that affects the way existing and new content is categorized within the platform. This change was made with not much advance notice to clients, and it caused a bit of a strategy scramble on the client side. We are a little anxious about more potential product changes coming and additional strategy revisions / extra, unanticipated work required as a result.

Zeke D.
Zeke D.
Creative Director in USA

Sprout does it again!

Bambu has made it very for us, as an agency, to share topical articles, stories, and content to our team and across social platforms. Not only has it proved to be a great resource for our followers, but also to our team and their continuing education.

Only cons with Bambu come from the limited resources and content that they pull from. And they pull from plenty, which make this "con" VERY minimal.

Heather R.
Marketing Team in USA

Bambu is excellent for our employee advocacy program

I love the tracking features Bambu provides.

I wish we could "turn off" certain social media sites that our employees can share to for some stories. We often have tweets that obviously need to be shared only to Twitter, but the LinkedIn and Facebook icons still show up for that story, and it makes it a little confusing for our employees. It would be nice if that feature were implemented, from an admin standpoint.

Director of Healthcare in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to help boost your social media presence

Kommentare: Great experience! It's an awesome tool to help me keep my social index score high and remain relevant to my social media followers.

I love that I can go to one central place to see all the social media posts being sponsored by my organization and schedule them to be posted. So very easy! Also love that our marketing team can create the messaging I use when forwarding articles. Makes it so much easier for me!

I wish that I had the option to schedule multiple shares of an article/post. My audience gets on LinkedIn a various times throughout a day/week and I like to repost important articles scattered throughout a time frame. Today I have to log back in and reshare. Would be great to be able to just schedule all of them.

Social Media Strategist in USA
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for staff advocacy

Kommentare: This tool is enabling me to help dozens of business professionals build their personal brand and become thought leaders while also helping our firm share insights.

I like how easy it is to use, and the support is amazing. It empowers people to get active on social media.

The team setup can be a little daunting but overall not that difficult.

Marketing Manager in
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bambu is great!

Kommentare: Bambu is a great tool that helps get our marketing content out to a broader audience and has assisted in sales efforts for our company.

The software is very intuitive and straightforward to use, which makes both onboarding new users and curating content in the platform really easy.

There are some additional features and capabilities, such as tag searching from the user perspective, that I would like to see built into the software, but overall the features that exist are great and the Bambu team is constantly releasing new features.

Kristin P.
MARCOM Manager in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bambu for busy account execs

Kommentare: Our goal with Bambu software is to create an advocacy platform for our busy account execs. The software takes all the heavy lifting out of their hands, and with a few clicks, allows them to share important information about our company. The net effect is that they are creating awareness for our company, extending their personal brand, and sharing information that is relevant to their social network contacts.

The software is very simple to use and intuitive.

I have nothing to report at this time. The software works as promised.

Neil D.
Neil D.
Strategic Leadership - Marketing Solutions in USA

Simplified Employee Advocacy

Kommentare: Enjoyable overall experience. Their sales and support teams are very knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating.

Bambu is really simple to admin and to be an end user of. They really kept simplicity and clean interfaces in mind when designing the platform. And the mobile app is really convenient and easy to use.

Reporting could be more custom depending on metrics that are most important to the org, but it's a minor con. They've continued to add more reports over time, so I would expect features/capabilities to improve.

Marketing and Social Media Manager in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Bambu

Kommentare: Overall Bambu has been a great experience for our organization. We were able to test the tool on a small scale and decided to move forward with using the tool long term. So far we're liking it and appreciate Bambu's support.

I like how intuitive Bambu is for at both the admin and reader level.

Bambu's pros out-weigh the cons, but there are a few glitches we've run into since implementing company-wide. Being able to further customize the newsletter emails, have a more visible leaderboard and better organization of team/topics would be very helpful.

Keenan T.
Student in Kanada
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Bambu is great for social media presence.

Bambu is a wonderful utility used for improving and growing a company's social media presence. It allows for user engagement, posting and all of the required social media tools to be used in an easy to digest dashboard. The customer support of Bambu is amazing, honestly one of the best customer support teams I have worked with in a while. Overall a fantastic product

There are a couple of features that I would like to see added to bambu.

Jon R.
Senior Account Executive in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bambu Review

Kommentare: I use it as a tool to efficiently share great customer success stories and announcements within our North American organization

Ease of use from the mobile app. Clean, easy to filter and find articles. Easy to post to different social media outlets. Easy to schedule future posts.

I have not yet had any negative experiences with Bambu

Account Executive in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: We are presenting timely, real world stories of success which can stimulate our future customers to act. We need to leverage our social message with our customer acquisition activity to maximize our effectiveness selling PI.

Easy to use which means it is easy to schedule into the future. The feature allows us to stay up to date with newly released articles which in turn adds value to our deliverable.

I have nothing to add here. I find the software to be very effective in helping me reach my target audience.