Über dualmon

Eine sichere webbasierte Lösung für On-Demand-Remote-Support und Remote-Zugriff. Verbinde dich von überall, unbegrenzte Nutzer und Bereitstellungen.

Erfahre mehr über dualmon

The product is easy to use, and integration is fast.

There is a lot of lag in the connections. It is not in Spanish language.

Bewertungen zu dualmon

4,9

dualmon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 222 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du dualmon bereits verwendet?

Coach in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dualmon makes it all so simple

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Eric
VP in USA
Kunststoffe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with Dualmon

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We use Dualmon to support pc's in multiple locations at our company. It makes for fast, easy connections. It allows us to troubleshoot issues as well as run remote processes with ease as if we were there. It's also great for remotely helping senior relatives with their pc problems without flying across the country just to get them back on FB! :o)

We support around 50 computers and Dualmon does what it's supposed to do. It connects quickly, allows transfers of files easily and is relatively simple to install. Their pricing is fair and they don't jack the rates every year. I also like that they inform you of an upcoming renewal. Some companies just slam your credit card and don't let you know its time. Customer service is responsive.

After having used similar software in the past, I honestly can't think of anything I don't like about Dualmon.

Cristian
Principal in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended

Kommentare: Decent experience, should improve speed

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

It is slow compared to other similar software

Christopher
Pre-Sales Engineer in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Remote Assistance and Management Tool

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We switched to DualMon after TeamViewer raised their prices to absurd heights and have never looked back. DualMon does everything we need and more without breaking the bank

We mainly use the remote assistance side of DualMon and it is great. It installs and makes connections quickly, works through most firewalls, and auto-reconnects after reboots. The assistance client will stay on the remote PC until the session is stopped by either side. This is great for longer-term projects.

The only negative thing I have to say is some customers are unsure of DualMon because they haven't heard of it, but that is quickly overcome.

Richard
Systems Administrator in Dänemark
Rundfunkmedien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

DualMon Remote Desktop has been a reliable and powerful tool

Kommentare: The user interface was intuitive, so users picked it up fast. The setup process was straightforward, and behind the scenes. The usersdidn't have to do any configuration. The connection was stable and reliable, with minimal lag, allowing us to work seamlessly without any disruptions.

DualMon Remote Desktop has been a game-changer for me. The ability to access my desktop remotely from anywhere has given me unparalleled flexibility in my work routine. Whether I'm traveling or working from home, I can easily connect to my office computer and seamlessly continue my work as if I were physically present in the office.

I would like to be able to remote into a dual monitor computer with a dual monitor computer and utilize both screens.

Steve
CEO in Schweden
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Remote Support Software.

Kommentare: We mainly use Dualmon to provide remote support to customers of our software that are located in various parts of the world. It enables us to provide a service that would otherwise be impossible. It is fast and easy to connect, and it enables us to quickly resolve issues.

Dualmon is so easy to use. Proving remote support to customers is so simple. I particularly like having multiple connections, which means I can connect to a customer's server and workstations simultaneously to install our software or resolve issues they may be experiencing. I can also connect to computers on our own network and work remotely.

I can't think of anything negative about Dualmon.

Penni
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dualmon Best Software for Remote Assistance

Kommentare: Excellent. The few times I have had an issue, customer service has resolved it within a few hours.

It is very easy to setup and use. You have the choice of a permanent connection or as needed. Very flexible.

Hate the screen after you connected asking if the user wants to let you see their screen. Duh, spent all this time setting up to be asked a silly queston.

Philip

A Great Value Product That Gets The Job Done

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I work with many clients that are not technology proficient. Dualmon is simple enough for most to setup that I don't fear asking them to install it for use. It is fairly fast for being on over-the-web product and much faster than others I've tried. The full set of features is much appreciated when someone is having a real thorny issue.

It could be a little bit easier to install/remove for one-off jobs, but it's not a huge barrier to use.

Business Owner and IT Specialist in Australien

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

Kommentare: it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

Scott
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Working remotely has never been easier.

Easy to use and very reliable. Base price covers up to 10 users and is low cost for that many users

I would like to print on a local printer while using Dualmon.

Betsy
Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Users Review

Kommentare: I use it for troubleshooting other computers without having to run all over the building and remoting in from home when I need to work from home.

Overall product is very easy to use compared to others I have tried and the pricing is a great deal!

Nothing that I can think of at the moment.

Keith
Owner in Dänemark

Awesome for the price

Kommentare: Honestly its been a great experience. The one thing I cant seem to be able to do is turn people on to using it. I know a lot of I.T. professionals and its tough to get them away from Teamviewer.

For me, the value of this product is amazing! Most remote desktop software costs a lot more, and does not give a lot for the added cost in terms of value.

I feel the file transfers could be improved, security could be improved (Additional roles to assign machines and users to), and a few additional functions could really add some value to this software (Like better screen capture, better full screen mode, and the ability to use from the web browser even when someone is using the app). Android version is NEEDED!!! There isn't one as far as I know, and I solely use android. Im actually super disappointed I cant use this from my phone. Also, linux usability!! If teamviewer supported linux and android it would be AMAZING!!

Jeff
owner in Panama
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: It has saved us a lot of money and made our clients very happy. Now when a remote client(more than 20 miles away) calls with an easy fix, it is done quickly (usually within 20 minutes) instead of putting them on schedule and driving there.

All features are great. Techs are quick to respond. We have both the remote access and remote assistance . Both are huge timesavers to keep from having to drive to a job.

no linux client. The double screen for 2 pc's is so small.

Tonya
Owner in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent remote access software

Kommentare: This software allows easy remote access to office workstations for me and any employees. We are able to work from home or when we are otherwise out of the office.

I have used several other remote access options over the years. I hated them all. None of them worked as well as this one. Dualmon is easy to set up and does everything that I need. I have used it for many years, and I have rarely experienced any connection issues related to the software. The one issue that did occur was quickly and easily resolved by their excellent support. They sent me detailed instructions on how to correct it. These instructions remained in my account so that I was able to refer to them on the one other occasion that the issue occurred again. This product is also reasonably priced.

There are no changes requested at this time. Everything works as desired. My assistant loves it too. It is much better than our previous software.

Mark
Director in Bahamas
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Switched from Logmein

Kommentare: I have setup just under 100 PC's in my group and have been very satisfied with business solution

Dualmon has consistently showed that customer satisfaction is important, I have limited contact ( good thing) since deploying software on computers in my group, everything has been as advertised with no issues so far...(Great Product)

no issues...keep up the good work!

Aidan
Principal in Brasilien
Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best...

Kommentare: I got the recommendation from a supplier, switch on that referral and have never looked back. Only needed support once and that was fairly instant and accurate / clear advice was provided.

The simplicity of use and administration, a great product that just does what it says on the tin

The only feature I previously had and appreciated, but don't really miss, is an email warning that someone had tried to log in to our accounts from an unusual IP address.

Joanne
Owner in Deutschland
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great Product

Kommentare: I love dualmon.com. It helps me in a lot of different areas in my business. I can manage the computer I need to and have the option to help someone on their computer without having to configure their computer to do so.

Having quick access to the computers I manage.

Cannot think of any, all the features in Dualmon are great.

Owner in Slowakei

Great Product

Dualmon provides a very fast remote access client. I service numerous clients and the reliability of Dualmon is very important.

In my 5 years of use I can't think of any negatives for this software. It has always worked and performed as expected.

Christine
President in Kanada
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Product

Kommentare: Excellent Product

Excellent Software all round. Easy to use.

There are no challenges to report regarding Dualmon's software

Jim
CTO in Schweiz
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value

Cheaper than competitors, while offering a seamless way to connect to our clients

License would not auto-renew at the end of the year, causing a short amount of downtime

VP in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

We use this both internally to retrieve files as well as for remote assistance for our customer onboarding for digital marketing. Once you get them through the initial process of sharing screen, it works flawlessly.

A lot of the customers we use this service with do not have a lot of computer knowledge. download/install phase tends to be tricky for people that don't know what to look for. Not sure if there could be less steps for the customers we use this for, but that would be beneficial. Overall, for the price it is a great tool and has saved us from driving 30+ minutes for a simple task that we can remote in for.

Mike
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very good solution

Easy to support, and the ability to push to a single-use machine

They added remote printer support, a version or two before super easy to use

James
Director of Information Systems in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best remote access program on the market!

Kommentare: Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver! I honestly would not be able make it without this software!

I absolutely love the ease of use of the Dualmon program! As Director of IT for the largest Methodist mission in the United States, it's imperative that I have an easy to use program to remotely access my organization's machines. I'm able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. I've tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found!

There is really nothing negative that I have to say about Dualmon!

Brian
Owner in Norwegen
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast and Stable Remote Connection at a Great Price

Kommentare: I'm able to run my restaurants POS from home!

The product is easy to use, and integration is fast.

I wish the software stored my login information to make connections faster.

Rick
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Complete Remote Admin

Kommentare: We have used this software for about 5 years. It really is the best solution for the price. We moved from a simpilar software that was far more expensive but as it turns out this was a better solution anyway. We use it every single day having 4 remote locations/stores and servers to access. I am sure people are looking for remote solutions since 2020, we had one all along and highly recommend it.

The software is really easy to use, dashboard is simple and organized.

I don`t have any negatives at this time. It meets our needs as is.