Über dualmon

Eine sichere webbasierte Lösung für On-Demand-Remote-Support und Remote-Zugriff. Verbinde dich von überall, unbegrenzte Nutzer und Bereitstellungen.

Erfahre mehr über dualmon

The product is easy to use, and integration is fast.

There is a lot of lag in the connections. It is not in Spanish language.

Bewertungen zu dualmon

4,9

dualmon hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 236 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du dualmon bereits verwendet?

Coach in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Dualmon makes it all so simple

I access my computers as well as friends and family from all over the world. I get a bundle package that is economical per computer and allows me to group them based on the different groups I am helping.

If they were going to improve it, I would like a way to stay connected for a set amount of time and a set amount of time since last activity.

Eric
VP in USA
Kunststoffe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Very pleased with Dualmon

Kommentare: We use Dualmon to support pc's in multiple locations at our company. It makes for fast, easy connections. It allows us to troubleshoot issues as well as run remote processes with ease as if we were there. It's also great for remotely helping senior relatives with their pc problems without flying across the country just to get them back on FB! :o)

We support around 50 computers and Dualmon does what it's supposed to do. It connects quickly, allows transfers of files easily and is relatively simple to install. Their pricing is fair and they don't jack the rates every year. I also like that they inform you of an upcoming renewal. Some companies just slam your credit card and don't let you know its time. Customer service is responsive.

After having used similar software in the past, I honestly can't think of anything I don't like about Dualmon.

Jeremy
CEO in USA
Grafikdesign, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quick to configure and easy to use

The steps from the user entering the support code to getting the application running are about as simple as you could ask.

Mac support though I accept this is an apple limitation and the remote app is simply working within the security options available.

Cristian
Principal in USA
Tiefbau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommended

Kommentare: Decent experience, should improve speed

It's easy to use and to implement, it has multiple users and it is very reasonably priced.

It is slow compared to other similar software

Joshua
IT Support Analyst in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our go-to tool for supporting unfamiliar devices.

Kommentare: Dualmon has been incredibly reliable once setup and is usually very painless to get a remote session started.

It has a full suite of features on both Windows & MacOS end-user devices with minimal latency.

When setting up a remote session to a user's MacBook, they have to manually set the permissions for us to view their screen, and to interact with it, within their MacBook settings.

Rafael
Director in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer support by remote access

Kommentare: We repair and upgrade computers, and use Dualmon to configure customer machines remotely. Doing this saves engineer service time and resources for home visits.

Accessing our office computers remotely is easy to set up and works really well. The connection is solid and we are able to work as if in the office. Once connected, servicing and fixing customer computers by remote access is easy. We don't have any evident buffering, and we are able to reboot the accessed computer and re-establish the connection afterwards. The software even allows switching between dual remote monitors, which we weren't able to do using other software previously. The web portal is great and comprehensive.

Setting up a one-time connection to a customer does seem to be a little convoluted, but having said that the software does advise you where the customer is in the process. I'm not sure how this could be improved, to be fair.

Jocelyn
IT Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Excellent and Simple Remote access Software for users and IT Services

This remote access software offers all the necessary features and more for a fraction of the price of others. I have happily been a customer for several years, and have experienced very few issues with any part of the product. They have added new and useful features during my time using it, and it still remains a stable, and unobtrusive product on the machines I use it on.

I would like to see additional reporting options for the use of the product (Usage reports only allow single computer or all, and date range), no filters for specific user, etc...

Business Owner and IT Specialist in Australien

Robust and Reliable, pity it is so laggy

Kommentare: it got me started in my IT MSP business, with affordable and reliable services, providing the majority of functions I need keeping my prices down for my customers.

Affordability: Pricing model is excellent Simplicity: It doesn't try to do everything, but what functions it does have it does well reliability: I have never experienced an outage or unavailability issues

Web-based creates significant lag. even 2 computers in the same room on a 100/50 Mbit connection is very laggy. They need to establish client-client connections after authentication to improve the experience. No Mobile support: im not supporting Mobile devices remotely yet, but all my customers have them.. File Transfer speeds: Transfering files is quite slow, probably due to the non client-Client connections.

Shawn
Director in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software!

Kommentare: We needed a remote solution to access PCs in the office when working from home. Thanks to Covid.

This software is very easy to use. No guess work really easy and straight forward.

No cons at all. The software has been great since with no glitches or anything negative to report.

Karyn
Office Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Remote work

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Was able to work remotely from another state as well as can work from home whenever needed.

Would like a better price option for using less computers.

Alison
Accounting Manager in Argentinien
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Value - Excellent Product

Kommentare: Dualmon provides us with an affordable option for our staff to have the flexibility to work remotely and for our IT contractor to access all of our computers in a simple easy platform.

This software is easy to use, reliable and affordable.

I do not have any complaints about the software.

Keith
Owner in Dänemark
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Awesome for the price

Kommentare: Honestly its been a great experience. The one thing I cant seem to be able to do is turn people on to using it. I know a lot of I.T. professionals and its tough to get them away from Teamviewer.

For me, the value of this product is amazing! Most remote desktop software costs a lot more, and does not give a lot for the added cost in terms of value.

I feel the file transfers could be improved, security could be improved (Additional roles to assign machines and users to), and a few additional functions could really add some value to this software (Like better screen capture, better full screen mode, and the ability to use from the web browser even when someone is using the app). Android version is NEEDED!!! There isn't one as far as I know, and I solely use android. Im actually super disappointed I cant use this from my phone. Also, linux usability!! If teamviewer supported linux and android it would be AMAZING!!

Jeff
owner in Panama
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: It has saved us a lot of money and made our clients very happy. Now when a remote client(more than 20 miles away) calls with an easy fix, it is done quickly (usually within 20 minutes) instead of putting them on schedule and driving there.

All features are great. Techs are quick to respond. We have both the remote access and remote assistance . Both are huge timesavers to keep from having to drive to a job.

no linux client. The double screen for 2 pc's is so small.

Tonya
Owner in Kanada
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent remote access software

Kommentare: This software allows easy remote access to office workstations for me and any employees. We are able to work from home or when we are otherwise out of the office.

I have used several other remote access options over the years. I hated them all. None of them worked as well as this one. Dualmon is easy to set up and does everything that I need. I have used it for many years, and I have rarely experienced any connection issues related to the software. The one issue that did occur was quickly and easily resolved by their excellent support. They sent me detailed instructions on how to correct it. These instructions remained in my account so that I was able to refer to them on the one other occasion that the issue occurred again. This product is also reasonably priced.

There are no changes requested at this time. Everything works as desired. My assistant loves it too. It is much better than our previous software.

Troy
IT Specialist/Owner in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, Selbstständig

Best Remote Control Tool out there

Kommentare: I have done many searches over the years and DualMon is by far still the best and most affordable remote desktop tool out there. I can be utilized with Mac or PC, you can easily add licenses on the fly, you can send simple links for quick install, and you are on your way.

It's very affordable, easy to install, support, and roll-out for use

Because I am a small business I just wish I could add smaller license amounts on at a time.

Mark
Director in Bahamas
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Switched from Logmein

Kommentare: I have setup just under 100 PC's in my group and have been very satisfied with business solution

Dualmon has consistently showed that customer satisfaction is important, I have limited contact ( good thing) since deploying software on computers in my group, everything has been as advertised with no issues so far...(Great Product)

no issues...keep up the good work!

Hubert
Director / owner in UK
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: I can work anytime in a day I want and I can log in into the office computer anytime. I can also log in into multiple computers at the same time. There is no time out and I can lock people out therefore no interference from anyone.

I can this software anytime, anywhere even on my phone! It is very easy to use and work anytime in a 24 hour period. Love It! Just Love it!

I have not found anything negative about this software! Its the best!

oren
VP in Israel
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Why Dualmon

Kommentare: I have used TEAMVIEWER all these years and Tualmon does not fall of them.
I was looking for software that would give me a solution for remote access and this software does it excellently, it will do almost everything and every time it gets better and better.

I have used TEAMVIEWER all these years and TUALMON does not fall short of them if not better. I was looking for software that would give me an answer and rise at a reasonable price and DUALMON gave me the solution big time. It has all the options that other software has and even more.

The only thing that sometimes bothers me is the response time which is sometimes a bit slow but it can also be a hardship problem of the internet

Graham
Director in UK
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Remote access for support

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy with the application.

We like the flexibility of the license model. Price is great and the features work well.

Perhaps because it is not as well known as other products it does need us to explain what is being installed.

Mark
President in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Replacement software to meet the needs for both comstar and its' clients

Kommentare: It could not be better. We converted those 200 computers during off hours by connecting with the other software. We installed and configured dualmon and removed the other software. And I would say it was easy.

The price. We had one the industries well known products. Dualmon is 1/10 of the price and actually has more features.

The only feature I would like is the ability to save all of the passwords for our clients. We support over 200 clients and have to log into each computer on a regular basis. We spend a lot of time looking up and typing in the password to our clients computers.

Noel
pres in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Great stuff!

Kommentare: I use th e product to supply remote support for clients and it works very well for that purpose

Ease of setup and the fast customer support

Screen size is too small and cannot make full screen without giving up resolution

VP in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

We use this both internally to retrieve files as well as for remote assistance for our customer onboarding for digital marketing. Once you get them through the initial process of sharing screen, it works flawlessly.

A lot of the customers we use this service with do not have a lot of computer knowledge. download/install phase tends to be tricky for people that don't know what to look for. Not sure if there could be less steps for the customers we use this for, but that would be beneficial. Overall, for the price it is a great tool and has saved us from driving 30+ minutes for a simple task that we can remote in for.

Craig
IT Manager in Costa Rica
Industrieautomation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a decent cost

Kommentare: We are able to assist our end users and be fully on their system and able to take over to repair things quickly.

It is a very easy product to use, and is a great help when remote helping a user.

I wish the computer name was able to sync with the actual computer name when a machine changes names.

James
Director of Information Systems in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best remote access program on the market!

Kommentare: Being able to successfully manage my network and my servers by using Dualmon remote access software has been a lifesaver! I honestly would not be able make it without this software!

I absolutely love the ease of use of the Dualmon program! As Director of IT for the largest Methodist mission in the United States, it's imperative that I have an easy to use program to remotely access my organization's machines. I'm able to manage my servers and other PC's from anywhere with this software. I've tried other solutions, but Dualmon is BY FAR the best alternative that I've found!

There is really nothing negative that I have to say about Dualmon!

George
Owner in Spanien
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best remote support software

Kommentare: Excellent robust, affordable and easy to use

Easy to use full access to windows and mac systems. Organizing systems by accounts, giving access for support tech.

Could not think of you at the moment but would like the referral option to include the company or person name that that referred them. I have several that friends that have switched to Dualmon but did it at a later time. I'm not getting the credit for the referral.