ANEDOT IS HANDS DOWN THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS

Bewertet am 26.10.2016
Ryan P.
COO
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have worked with many different digital platform and credit card processing companies over the last 10 years and have found that one company and their service s stands out among the rest, and that is Anedot. After 5 years of working with them, I don't and have not had one complaint about the service they offer. On every level, they provide a service that meets and exceeds all expectations. The user friendliness they offer saves time and eliminates problems. The multiple options that they have provides for fast and efficient workflow that I allows me to provide the best of service to my clients. Anedot's prices are extremely competitive, although I would choose their service over any others even if their fees were doubled. Although they excel in all fields , I would have to say that the one thing that sticks out from working with them is their customer service., which in my 10 years experience is unprecedented. With other companies, you are lucky to find an email address of an actual representative in case of questions or issues. With Anedot, I have multiple email addresses and direct phone numbers of Anedot reps. Communication has never been an issue. Not only are they always there, but they reach out and contact me in regards to any issues or potential issues as soon as they happen to keep me in the loop and on top of everything./ They work hard to rectify problems such as payment chargebacks and donor issues, keeping myself updated on statuses and resolutions. And the politeness of anyone I have evr talked to from Anedot is and always has been welcoming and uplifting. It may at this point sound like I work for them and are just fillin gout the best review possible to help my company. That is not the case however. All of these things are 100% true and accurate, and personally, I am so busy right now with the election 2 weeks away, I don't have time to write reviews on anything.- But as a small piece of gratitude for all that they have done for me over the last few years, I will make time. Anedot is the best of the best.

Vorteile: Recommend your product.? No, I insist on your product. But in a situation where recommendation is my only input, I always recommend Anedot.

Nachteile: I got nothing.

von Anedot an 26.10.2016

Ryan,

Thank you for the very kind review. We appreciate your business and enjoy doing what we do -- so it makes it easy!

Thanks again :) Here to help!

Anedot is the BEST

Bewertet am 18.10.2016
Carol R.
Bookkeeper
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Anedot has been a life-saver! I came across them when they were first starting and I was looking for a system that would give me the necessary information to file with State Elections. They were the only system available who adapted their program and added the items I needed to file in my state. They are always available when there is a problem with a wonderful staff! Anyone who needs a quality system, with staff who treat you like family...look no farther, you have found them!! They are THE BEST!!!

Vorteile: Everything about them!

Nachteile: I haven't found any!!

von Anedot an 19.10.2016

Thanks for the kind review Carol! We appreciate your feedback over the years helping us continually improve the product! Great things ahead!

Anedot Increased Our Online Giving

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Brandon J.
MacTech Coordinator
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The experience has been great. Our online giving increased. The customer support has been fantastic.

Vorteile: I love the features and the customization. One reason I believe our giving increased when we switched from PayPal to Anedot is the fact that Anedot allowed us to carry our branding over to the giving platform, so you still feel like you are within our website. You have our logo, our colors, our campaign description, etc. I also love that the developers are continuing to enhance the product. When we first switched, Anedot was limited to card transactions. Now we have ACH. Other enhancement requests that I have submitted, I learned were already in the works. They are ahead of the game.

Nachteile: You have the ability to run reports showing the transaction history, but they are on-demand reports, meaning someone has to log in to run them. I would like to see these scheduled to run monthly and automatically email to the user.

PDS Review

Bewertet am 19.10.2016
Paul K.
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm a fan of the product though we use it pretty narrowly. I would like to see the ability to download activity that ties in with the transfer to the bank account. From my perspective that would be more efficient for bank reconciliations.

Vorteile: Clean simple interface.

Nachteile: Data entry sequencing could be better. When keying in donors for processing, it sort of jumps around the fields in an awkward way. Add a field for Source Code for the reciept.

von Anedot an 19.10.2016

Thanks for the feedback Paul! We're working to get those reports automated soon and have some exciting updates for the internal form also coming (including source codes for the internal keyed donations)! Great things ahead!

Anedot is the best out there for fundraising! team are like family to us.

Bewertet am 25.9.2018
Jeremy M.
Deputy Fundraising Director
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very happy that over a year ago we made the switch to Anedot. I'll never forget my first interaction with Anedot. We got a new client at the firm and I noticed he had it instead of the usual ActBlue. I called after-hours to inquire and left a voicemail---the next thing I know the CEO is calling me at night. I felt terrible at first, thinking I hit the wrong number, but he quickly explained he monitored after-hours messages.

Vorteile: Easy to use, quick, and great customer service. Love the chat feature. Everything is just simple. You can resolve most issues without even having to pick up the phone.

Nachteile: No complaints at the moment---but always anxious for updates and more features.

Only place for political campaigns

James A.
Executive Financial Officer
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am a political consultant for 16 campaigns in Maryland from the Governor to local county races.

Vorteile: I have been using Anedot for about seven years and I have expanded my client list and they all use Anedot. It's easy to use, integrates with websites seamlessly and the customer service is exceptional.

Nachteile: The one feature I would like to see is an export filter from last export.

Anedot - Reliable Service - A Must Have

Bewertet am 8.10.2018
Jason C.
Mayoral Candidate
Staatsverwaltung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I’ve used Anedot with two political campaigns and have found that donors enjoy the security and ease in donating and I can track it all seamlessly.

Vorteile: The flexiblity and integration with other software tools. It works great with Facebook Pages or just in sharing the link.

Nachteile: The only downside is the bank’s timeframe for processing the deposits and that is not something Anedot can control.

Anedot is great for raising money in a user friendly, donor friendly platform

Bewertet am 15.9.2018
Digital Director
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Anedot has great customer service and is very easily accessible. Great team and product! Best in the business.

Vorteile: I love the customizable donate pages and the data collection tools.

Nachteile: I like least the lack of integrations with email marketing opportunities - an integration with mailchimp or another email sender would be a huge asset for campaigns.

Anedot for Non-Profit Organizations - Review

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Loy S.
Accountant
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Anedot has provided an easy to implement solution for online payments for our non-profit. We are very satisfied with the service.

Vorteile: Anedot is easy to set up and can be used on a website for online payments or for online donations in the case of a non-profit entity. The Anedot administrator dashboard is easy to navigate and contains all the information an accountant would need for proper reporting. Anedot has made improvements recently that allow online donations to be automatically transferred to the bank account you designate with frequencies of your choice: every 2 days, weekly or monthly.

Nachteile: Credit card processing fees are slightly above normal.

Why Anedot?

Deborah O.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My donors feel a sense of security donating on this platform. I enjoy working with the team at Anedot.

Vorteile: Easy to use and affordable fees. Very efficient

Nachteile: funds transfer wasn't always immediate, but better now

Game Changer!

Principal
Politische Organisation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Anedot’s ease of use has allowed me to spend less time dialing for dollars and more time getting all my other work in order! I was amazed after my first day using the app and realizing I’d garnered nearly in small donations just through text messages and a post on social media! Anedot allows you to save phone time for the heavy lifting and gives your core donor group the ease of one-click contributions. Total game changer!

Nachteile: I’m really excited that PayPal has been added on, the next step and hopefully this happens immediately Anedot adds on squarecash capabilities. My only real challenge with the software so far is not the software itself, but getting the same message from donors again and again “Can I cashapp you?”

Best features and customer service

Timothy B.
Digital Marketing Manager
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Anedot is the only donation processor I'd recommend to folks. The customer service is unmatched, is raises more money, makes reporting simple, and it's easy to setup.

Vorteile: The upsell, recurring, and donor recovery features are awesome. Easy to clone campaigns as well.

Nachteile: Toggling back and forth between a campaign is a little tedious. If you're editing within a sub campaign and finish, you're taken back to the full menu again.

Fantastic Donation Platform for Non-Profits

Bewertet am 26.7.2018
Online Platforms Lead
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, the low learning curve, and customer support. The interface is remarkably easy to use and very intuitive. The customer support is A+. Always very responsive to any requests or inquiries.

Nachteile: There are not a lot of analytic tools within Anedot. I'd like to see them build out some more advanced/sophisticated ways of seeing where the donors came from. There is a Google Analytic integration, but I'd prefer an in-app analytic experience.

von Anedot an 14.9.2018

Thank you for the thoughtful feedback! I'd love to hear from you and see what types of analytics would be most useful so that we can work to build-in more ways for you to measure and analyze your success on the platform.

Here to help,
Paul Dietzel
Founder, Anedot

A great fundraising experience

Bruce S.
Sustainability Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I really enjoy the software. I want to see it better publicized so that it is recognized as a household name like PayPal this would alleviate a lot of the apprehension Gen Xers and Babyboomers have with this software.

Vorteile: It was simple to use and integrate into my social media and email accounts

Nachteile: Many people express unfamiliarity with the software and are apprehensive to utilize it

Found on a recommendation, Anedot has lived up to the recommendation!

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Brendan B.
Chief Of Staff
Politische Organisation, Selbstständig

Vorteile: It was easy to use and navigate. There are still somethings that you have to learn but the flow of the site makes it so that with little experience you can figure it out.

Nachteile: It does not work well with a mobile browser.

von Anedot an 19.9.2018

Thanks for the feedback! To clarify, the donation forms work very well on mobile browsers but account center for adjusting donation forms is not fully mobile optimized.

Anedot is Perfect for Local Elections

James F.
Clincal Veterinarian/Assistant Research Professor
Biotechnologie, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am a treasurer for a local school board campaign.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and has plenty of features. I like the you can require certain text fields for taking donations. For example, you can require the person's occupation.

Nachteile: I wish that the mobile app let you swipe credit cards.

Good for political campaigns

Bewertet am 15.4.2019
Jacob S.
Communications Director
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: This is a great fundraising/donor software for political campaigns. It has a lot of functionality and its search functions are broad, allowing you to search for any campaign donor on the spot. It also allows you to print detailed lists, which I definitely appreciate when compiling campaign data.

Nachteile: For a novice user, it can be intimidating and confusing. Additionally, new logins are needed every time a different user needs to access the software, making it somewhat confusing and cumbersome to operate for the first time.

Great donation service

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Arthur T.
IT Developer
Tiefbau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is a good donor site for me. They do cost slightly more for donations under compared to other such services so you really have to look at what donation types you plan to be getting mostly. It is a good service though.

Vorteile: They are very concerned about security and verifying who is using the service to collect money/donations. I got a phone call from them about setting up a new account. Creating a new account is pretty easy. It is not hard to get up and running.

Nachteile: I wish they had a bit more features like creating widgets to put on a website. I was slightly confused for just a short period about setting up a donation site versus my person account, but it was easy to figure out. The controls, like any new things, may be confusing at first but just go through them to familiarize yourself.

Anedot is a Great Solution for Online Fundraising

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Greg P.
Client Coordinator

Kommentare: Saving time and very easy to use.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and quick to setup multiple campaigns.

Nachteile: Sometimes difficult to use text formatting in campaign text editor (text size will change, unable to underline although looks like it in editor, unable to use links).