Highfive Bewertungen

von Highfive Technologies

4.4/5
    4.4/5

About Highfive

Highfive has reimagined meeting rooms, improving the ease and quality of in-room video conferencing so teams can do more.

Erfahre mehr über Highfive

Travis B.
Director of Business Development
  • Bewertet am 13.12.2017

"Great for working remotely"

Kommentare: Great for any team that works remotely!

Vorteile: We have staff that works remotely, and with Highfive it's like there are in the office. The video quality is fantastic, audio is great. At times it's like the monitor is just a window they sit behind. This makes the remote team truly a part of our staff.

Nachteile: We've tried to utilize this for remote meetings, and as a 1-time meeting solution it's not the easiest. There are things to download, hoops to jump through, etc. However, as a remote-work situation or when you will be utilizing it regularly it's well worth the investment!

• Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Magali S.
Kino & Film, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.3.2019

"Distance is not a problem for Highfive "

Kommentare: Do you have remote offices or employees who work remotely? Are you planning to have a conference with them? Then I recommend you to use the services of Highfive. It is comfortable to use because you connect the camera to a TV the screen of which is large enough to see it.

Vorteile: What Highfive differs from other software is that it is supported by a camera and speakers. They are easy to set up and don’t require any professional skills. Usually, they are connected to a TV and produce high-quality picture and sound. You don’t need any app to use Highfive on your computer. The only thing you need is the extension for Chrome. Please note that for using on mobile devices you need to download the application. If you run a company which offices are spread in many cities, countries or even continents and you need to hold a conference with your employees, then Highfive knows how to solve your distance problems. This video conferencing tool will bring all the employees together and save your travelling expenses and time.

Nachteile: As I have already mentioned, the camera and speakers produce quality picture and sound, so it is logical that you require fast internet. It can be irritating if one of the conference participants has slow internet.
Unfortunately, I think that the monthly price of Highfive is way too high. The quality is good but the product could be cheaper.
Though I mentioned that the equipment is easy to set up, there still can be people who have troubles.

• Bewertet am 6.3.2019
Maija P.
Operations Associate
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2020

"Okay, but has some audio issues"

Kommentare: Highfive allows our company to communicate face to face from different locations around the country, making it possible for team members in other offices to stay on the same page.

Vorteile: I like that Highfive allows our team to hold meetings with people in office and those working remotely. We use it weekly to hold meetings between our New York and California offices. The interface is user-friendly and straightforward and allows for both camera feed and screen sharing simultaneously. I also like that you can create specific URLs for specific teams or recurring meetings, so I always know where to go to find my regular meeting - I don't need to search or ask the admin for a new link every week.

Nachteile: I dislike the fairly frequent audio issues I encounter when using Highfive. If more than one team member has their mic on, it becomes nearly impossible to hear the person speaking, so we often have to pause while everyone checks to ensure they are muted before the speaker can continue. Also, the sensitivity to wifi strength is very high, so even if I am connected to wifi, if the signal dips even the slightest bit, the Highfive connection drops and I have to rejoin the meeting.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Social Media
Unterhaltung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Highfive review "

Kommentare: The benefits of Highfive, is the easy use that it provides.

Vorteile: We at PicsArt use Highfive every single day for our video and audio meeting calls. Highfive is very easy to use and very practical. I can either log in on my laptop or my mobile. I can get on my meeting calls at anytime, anywhere, which is great for me.

Nachteile: The least thing I like about this software, is that it crashes sometimes. When they internet is a bit low quality, the software laggs and disconnects instantly.

• Bewertet am 20.2.2020
Jon W.
Senior Sales Representative
  • Bewertet am 18.12.2018

"Using it for Daily Meetings and Demos"

Vorteile: For large group meetings which require screen shares and video conferencing HighFive is a home run. I also love the ability to have my own custom URL making it super easy for anyone to join the meeting. The record meeting functionality is also great for sharing to people that have missed. We also have it set up in conference rooms making it easy to cast directly to TVs.

Nachteile: No ability to boot people from meetings that are not supposed to be in there. To ability to toggle the other person as unmuted (they must do it) when they are muted. Also, it is rather laborious to join meetings and can get very confusing for someone that is not familiar. Go-To Meeting and Join.Me are much better for that.

• Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Jeffrey D.
Digital Technologist
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.12.2019

"EXPENSIVE but oh so good"

Kommentare: Their customer service is exceptional, product warranties are honored well and effective, they've become a common term at our business.

Vorteile: The best video conferencing system on the market, flat out. The equipment is gorgeous, easy to use, and super high quality. The UI is delightful and the UX is well thought out.

Nachteile: Price. Price. Price. So damn expensive its really hard to justify. We need it for our daily global meetings, but for a smaller company its a tough sell.

• Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Lawrence C.
Internet, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.5.2019

"Outstanding tool that has diminished the distances"

Kommentare: Overall I would say Highfive is surely the best choice for setting business meetings.

Vorteile: I have been using this tool for many years and I would say Highfive is no doubt the best ever conferencing tool. I like its simplicity and ease of use. Another biggest advantage is that its mobile app also works amazingly. It also let us share screen with others in reliable ways. It can be perfectly used for making video conferencing all around the globe. So that, multiple teams can conveniently communicate with each other. Furthermore I love its amazing ability of recording meetings that can be forwarded to others.

Nachteile: I never face any issue while using Highfive. I am totally having satisfactory experience with it. It fulfills all my expectations. The only limitation is that internet connection should be strong enough then it will work without any interruption.

• Bewertet am 26.5.2019
Nic D.
Operations
Sportartikel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.10.2019

"Overall Great Service"

Kommentare: Wonderful. Great product that everyone prefers using in the office. Many of us notice when we're invited to a meeting and it's not HighFive - we're kinda bummed out because many of the other software interfaces are pretty sterile.

Vorteile: The aesthetics are great from the interface to the email invites. You know what needs to happen and how to get it done. There's no guess work on how to operate it even when you're running behind and don't have time to try and figure stuff out (yes, from experience!).

Nachteile: There have been a few times where either video or audio wouldn't work. We would have chalked this up to user error or internet connection but some of these instances happened after it was working just fine and internet speeds where great at all three satellite offices (we checked). We had to end the session, reboot computers, and start again before things were working properly. All that being said that's only happened a handful of times out of the hundred meetings we've been apart of.

• Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Tadeo G.
Server
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.11.2019

"People here are very friendly and professional "

Vorteile: Easy to find the Food and restaurant I need

Nachteile: Most of the time I can’t use Chinese to find a restaurant

• Bewertet am 9.11.2019
Nathalia A.
System Specialist
Internet, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2019

"Splendid product with so many useful features"

Kommentare: For me this useful software is best for any kind of organization whether they make web conferences on daily basis or on weekly.

Vorteile: Handling personal as well as professional communication is now convenient through it. Tracking system of this application is immense useful to track every sort of meeting or even to locate anything in my system. Additionally, this product is so much easy to install without much effort to use it on any sort of device.

Nachteile: Everything is quite intuitive and unique in it which is making my working life bearable. I am not having anything to complain about it. It is always proved to be helpful and useful to me.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Dustin S.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2016

"FANTASTIC core product, but beware the usability is alpha grade"

Kommentare: My company is Skype heavy, including the now-unusable Skype hardware cameras (support for those has been discontinued to the point where they're literally bricks). There are lots of computer-to-computer video solutions so our core need was a solution to do video conferencing between large televisions in remote conference rooms. The need for high quality video and audio that works through a TV, preferably without a host computer, trumps everything else. HighFive does that with style, but note my Pros and Cons as they really matter.

Vorteile: 1) Extremely low latency on video and audio. This is absolutely critical for meaningful communication. HF blows Skype out of the water, for example.
2) The Dolby audio device that comes with the Pro package is easily the best audio speaker I've ever used. This is literally the hardware that sealed the deal for us (see Cons, too).
3) Customer support is solid. Nice people, good response times, good answers to my very detailed questions.

Nachteile: 1) UI is ridiculous and very buggy. This is alpha grade at best and very far from "it just works."
2) No way to start a room-to-room conference without a computer or phone at each end running a native app (no hardware remote/control). In theory there's a web interface coming soon, though.
3) Built-in audio from the HF camera device is awful. I would not buy anything but the Pro system for that reason alone.
4) No way to start a meeting "cold" where people join directly to a TV. One must first have a few awkward seconds of self-facing-camera then choose "move this meeting to my TV+HF camera."
5) We frequently have weird audio feedback issues on some computers. There are plenty of reasons why this might be happening but they *should* all be moot: get a web UI that can start a a meeting directly from the dedicated hardware (#4) and this would likely go away.
6) No conference controls for things like locking meetings (PIN codes), strict host controls (e.g. forcibly mute all other parties), and choice of screen sharing details (e.g. share just 1 window, not your whole screen).

Dillon G.
Advisor Development Team
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.6.2018

"IT CROWD - "High Five""

Kommentare: Highfivehelps us to connect with a lot of our remote colleagues and provides face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Our department is split across to offices one on each coast, and it's easy to start feeling disconnected/independent from each other. High five is used to help bridge that gap giving us the ability to easily have a joint team meeting between the two offices in our respective conference rooms. Its use of screen sharing helps us in being able to provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow.

Vorteile: Highfive is great for connecting with remote colleagues and providing face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Perfect for companies with multiple offices, or employees out in the field. It's useful even if you don't have remote reps. High Five's screen sharing capabilities provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow. Lastly, High five is great for Rick-Rolling your co-workers in other rooms when they least expect it.

Nachteile: 1. Getting Rick-Rolled by your co-workers...
2. High five can at times lag, or run slowly if you or one of the participants in the meeting has slow internet.

• Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Kevin L.
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2016

"Quality video conferencing made easy."

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. Calls have had amazing audio quality and good video quality. Meetings are easy to setup and start in a rush. Outlook plugin has been handy to easily add conference information to the meeting request. Some technical issues with the desktop HighFive application have detracted from the overall experience.

Vorteile: Great sound quality. Have not experienced anything better for conference calls.
Super easy to start call (used Desktop and Android app) and move to nearby TV / speaker system.

Nachteile: Issues with "infinite" update loop. On 2 separate occasions, after working fine earlier in the day, the HighFive software could not locate the MSVCP120.dll. As a result, I end up in an infinite update loop. I did not install / update / remove any other software on my machine in between HighFive working and not working. Using the script supplied by HighFive, doing an uninstall / reinstall (plus removing HighFive appdata folder) did not fix the issue. Both times, the app just started working again later in the day. As a result, I am always starting HighFive well in advance of a meeting, as I am never sure if it is going to work.

Narek H.
Business Owner PicsArt Camera
  • Bewertet am 24.12.2018

"Big need covered poorly"

Kommentare: It feels like I overpay a service that I use as I don't find a more convenient replacement. I think if there was a better competitor on market I would opt out from Highfive

Vorteile: Idea of having static fixed camera in meeting rooms that can connect to your laptop and create shared conference experience is great. I love the move meeting to TV feature as you can turn off laptop if needed and meeting will stay on air. Share screen option with share window option is great in terms of privacy. Also integration with Slack makes it easy to invite new people fast

Nachteile: Cold start takes too long. Is highly dependent on high speed internet and glitches when having slight network issues. Screen sharing mostly is pixelated and low FPS. Meetings get interrupted with no reason.

• Bewertet am 24.12.2018
Customer Support Team Lead
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2018

"Well worth the money"

Kommentare: Ease of use and the amazing audio and video quality

Vorteile: -Video and Audio quality are industry leading
-Easy to set up
-The new recording feature is fanominal. One-button recording with an instant video link emailed.

Nachteile: -Square orientation for anyone not using the proprietary camera set up is frustrating as we have many on our team who work together and are forced to each have a laptop open instead of using one computer for the small group.
-It's inhibitive to invite have to download an app to allow somebody to join the call. Allowing in-browser viewing would be better.
-Cost. This is an expensive service and the hardware is not cheap either. It's very high quality but will cost an arm and a leg.

• Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Digital Technologist
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"Literally the best video conference experience if you are literally made of money"

Kommentare: Love it and love working with them. We use it to maintain constant communication connections to our offices around the world.

Vorteile: SO EASY. They have refined the UI over years and years of hard work and everything just WORKS. It's such a good experience. And its pretty, and your brand looks good on it. The audio quality is astounding and there is minimal lag even on spotty connections. Plus screen sharing.

Nachteile: SO EXPENSIVE. Gobs of money. Zoom doesn't do half as good a job, but its almost a 10th the cost.

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Software Developer
Programmentwicklung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.5.2019

"Nice conferencing tool"

Vorteile: We use Highfive for our regular calls with our colleagues in different offices/countries. It's simple and easy to use, and the mobile app also works well. I like that you can schedule a meeting through Highfive and link it to Google calendar so that the meeting link and all the details show on other members' calendars. Built-in chat is useful in cases you can't hear each other and don't have to jump into another app to ping the call participants.

Nachteile: I have often experienced issues with sound and screen share. Lately, I haven't been able to share my screen no matter what I do, and no matter if I'm on the desktop app or calling from browser. Even after multiple reinstalls this problem persists and has caused some delays in workflow and discussions.

• Bewertet am 12.5.2019
Frank G.
Director of Production
Druck, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2017

"My Highfive experience"

Kommentare: I was introduced to HighFive during my transition into a new company. I had spent countless hours in previous businesses fussing with dongles, cords in walls and other nonsense to effectively display and conference. Within five minutes of being introduced to HighFive., I was able to operate effectively and was impressed with its functionality. I would certainly bring this piece of technology with me wherever my career takes me next.

Vorteile: How quickly it can be installed and in use, and how friendly the interface is to use.

Nachteile: Right now the only drawback is some glitching with the launch window, and requiring the user to click leave call instead of closing out the window.

von Highfive Technologies an 7.1.2017

So happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with Highfive! Thank you for your feedback regarding the end of call experience. I'll make sure to share that with our engineering team.

• Bewertet am 6.1.2017
Agam A.
Software Engineer
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.4.2019

"Highfive- Connect Around The World"

Kommentare: Highfive is a fantastic tool for doing video conferencing all around the world and it is very easy to install and use. The best part is that you can connect it with any device you want to and all the device delivers HD video and very good audio. One can also share the screen of their device with all the people attending the meeting.

Vorteile: The best part is that you can connect it with any device you want to and all the device delivers HD video and very good audio. One can also share the screen of their device with all the people attending the meeting.

Nachteile: I have not found anything bad until now.

• Bewertet am 29.4.2019
Doug C.
WBL / CTE GRANT Coordinator
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2017

"Connecting classrooms"

Kommentare: The highfive experience for us has been great. We utilize the systems,(we currently now have 3), for expanding our distance learning programs throughout 3 counties. The video is clear with little to no latency and the Dolby audio is a must-have addition!

Vorteile: Zero latency, Dolby audio system, cost, equipment size

Nachteile: We have to repair the Dolby audio unit every time it isdiconnecterfrom power source to reuse it.
Need to have ability to record through unit (highfive) a session . Rather than third party unit.

von Highfive Technologies an 21.3.2017

Glad to hear you're having a good experience with Highfive, especially our audio quality thanks to our partnership with Dolby Voice. In terms of recording, I'm happy to say our team is currently working on to extend our feature set to include it.

• Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Senior Data Associate
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2018

"In the room on the road!"

Kommentare: Highfive is a video conferencing tool that is stacked with features and does it better than any of the other conferencing tools I've used. High quality audio, easy to use, and many features make it easy to feel like you're in the office when you're home or traveling. The program allows for screen sharing which is crucial given how often we're sharing or presenting information. It also allows for recording and saving conferences allowing for you to review meetings in case you have to miss a session. Strongly recommend!

Vorteile: Highfive does seamless high end video conferencing with ease. Screen sharing is simple to use and responsive eliminating most lag that typically presents in a screen sharing environment.

Nachteile: There isn't anything I can complain about regarding Highfive

• Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Product Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2019

"Nice software for conferencing "

Vorteile: I have been using Highfive for half a year for my conference calls, and it's been quite helpful. The interface is minimalistic and simple, which makes the software really easy to use. The quality of sound and video largely depends on the internet connection, but overall it's been quite satisfactory. I use the scheduling feature quite a lot and it's very handy - you can schedule meetings in high-five, sync those in Google Calendar and invite guests. Sharing screen option is also very useful. I also like how it shows the upcoming meetings at the bottom, in case you forget anything.

Nachteile: I haven't had any serious issues with this software.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2019
Director Of Technical Services
  • Bewertet am 14.12.2018

"A Good Conferencing Solution"

Kommentare: Overall it has been a great conferencing tool for working with our remote staff.

Vorteile: All hardware is provided as part of the service making setup and configuration easier.

Nachteile: Licensing fees are changing which may make it more cost prohibitive. It is not as widely recognized as other conferencing products so corporate firewall blocking can be an issue.

• Bewertet am 14.12.2018
Emilee C.
Client Relationship Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.6.2017

"Perfect fit for a home office with multiple remote employees"

Vorteile: We are using the professional package with Dolby speakers and camera mount for our home office. There are a number of things I love about Highfive, but the top is call quality. The picture and the sound is really impeccable. Being a remote employee, my days used to be filled with muffled conference lines and disconnect with the home office. I also love the integrations offered. I have the Highfive extension on Google Chrome, integration with my Google Calendar, and integration with our Slack. All of which have been extremely easy to use. I also have found the mobile app to have great call clarity and functionality. Support in app was very responsive and helpful. All around great experience.

Nachteile: There are a few more features I'd like to see added (like seamless transition from a meeting on my laptop to my phone without having to leave and rejoin the meeting). But that is really just nit picking. The tool does everything we need and more.

• Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Maria G.
5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2018

"Web design and speed."

Vorteile: The strength of HighFive, is definitely the design that has the website and the speed of the video conferences, the truth is that it is a speed that seems like you were talking person to person, and something very fluid and is totally changing the way to communicate.

Nachteile: I think that the free trial access of this platform should be eliminated, since in several plans they specify free trials and users take advantage of this to not pay the memberships.

• Bewertet am 23.5.2018