Cryptlex

von Cryptlex

GeoLogismiki review

John I.
Tiefbau, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Software licensing has become an easy task with Cryptlex and any problem we faced during implementation was solved promptly. After 15 years with perpetual licensing we were able to migrate to subscription based licenses with minimum effort!

Vorteile: Easy implementations, supports many platforms, integrates nicely with known e-commerce platforms

Nachteile: Nothing in particular, one problem we faced with Delphi implementation and callback function was a minor issue

Great Software Licensing

Bewertet am 20.6.2019
Andrei A.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: For a small startup as myself, it is perfect.
Pricing packages are very reasonable compared to others, integrates well with other selling platforms.

Vorteile: 1.Easy to implement. i mean Very easy
2.Great Platform for all licensing types
3. It is fastest when does the lic status checks and activations(in my exp. compare to others)

Nachteile: Overall my experience is great, and what I like that Cryptlex team will listen if you want o change or add something. My biggest challenge is on the web portal to sort things right or export to excel for example.
for example, export all trials to excel with metadata.

So far best Licensing Tool I used But need some improvements too

Bewertet am 20.9.2016
Mahesh P.
Lead Developer

Kommentare: I am pleased to use it along with my clients and their customer too. Researched many licensing tool and packages and all of them were very complicated or very difficult to use and after reviewing Cryptlex I was very happy and keen to use it.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and very light weight. Easy to setup and run.

Nachteile: As such I can't say what i don't like but most of stuff are good.

Use of Cryptlex

Vikram B.
Tiefbau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good

Vorteile: Basic features are easy to learn and use. Server never failed.

Nachteile: Poor documentation. Need more tutorials, videos, webcasts. People not conversent with web api find it difficult to implement.

Excellent activation solution and extremely simple to implement

Bewertet am 31.10.2016
Scott H.
Technical Director

Kommentare: Having reviewed a number of activation solutions that were either costly or very complex to implement, I came across Cryptlex. The solution from Cryptlex is extremely well presented, very simple to implement and has a great management portal. They are also very rapid to respond to questions / support and I have been very impressed with their service. As a start-up software company, this solution provided us everything we needed and allowed us to implement a very sophisticated activation solution with a zero upfront cost. I would highly recommend Cryptlex to anyone who is looking for a simple but highly effective activation solution.

Vorteile: The software is extremely well presented and very easy to implement.
It has a zero-based cost for an initial number of activations which makes it an affordable solution for any start-up business.

Add professional licensing to your own software

Bewertet am 15.11.2016
Klaas N.

Kommentare: I've added the Cryptlex licensing system to my own software because I was way in over my head. Tracking permissions, what happens when there's no internet, do stuff when a license expires: Cryptlex handles this smoothly. I don't need to worry about this anymore.
The API is essential to create licenses from outside of Cryptlex. In my case I have WooCommerce send a trigger to create a product key on Cryptlex when a payment has been processed. This works great.
I had a few hickups while developing but after posting my questions on the forum they're answered promptly (time difference permitted). The support really is 5-star.
The backend, where I can manage the issued product keys is a bit limited. It would be great to have more ways to search and filter license or to make reports and analyze logs.
I can fully recommend Cryptlex!

Best solution for my needs

Simone B.
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Support and workflow. This is what I need and this is what I have.

Nachteile: The user panel is in english language only, it would be better to have much more opportunity to give users the proper language.

Great Solution

Bewertet am 21.9.2016
Steve T.

Kommentare: We were looking for a long time to find an affordable solution and this fitted the bill perfectly, just wish we found it sooner!

Vorteile: Easy to use and implement
great user interface
good reporting tools

Nachteile: none so far

Finally, easy-to-use software licensing

Bewertet am 24.2.2016
Terry S.

Kommentare: I'm a small ISV and had looked around for a long time for a software licensing service that was up to date and easy to use. Cryptlex nailed it. I was able to set up multiple software titles in a short period of time. Their technical support is excellent and the service works flawlessly. My backend web developer praises it as well, "Very cool! Cryptlex is pretty awesome the API was well-documented and easy to use.

long title

Bewertet am 17.11.2016
Benno B.

Kommentare: We have been looking for licensing library for Java Rich Client and have been evaluating various solutions. Cryptlex is the best solution. Easy to setup and easy to use. Thank you.

Great product

Bewertet am 8.7.2016
Arul T.
Team lead - development

Kommentare: We were looking for licensing module for a long time. we found cryptlex and happy with it. their customer support is very responsive and helpful. keep up the good work

Vorteile: Easy to use. responsive customer support team

Nachteile: Need more detailed documentation. supports latest versions of OS. needs support for lower versions of Linux too.

It works, flexible plans.

Bewertet am 16.11.2016
A I.

Kommentare: -It works!
-It needs a developer to work out the API if you are integrating.
-Good support.