Love RBO and their limitless potential!

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Hayley M.
Admin Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love realty back office. I love when I call, they actually answer. I love when I have problems, they fix them, and when I have suggestions, they implement them. I love how it is a one-stop shop for our agents and while it is pretty simple right now, it has the potential to be a very powerful software. We can't wait to see the development and be apart of the ride!

Vorteile: There are so many things that originally drew me into RBO. To start off, we loved that when we called, we got an actual person. We also loved the idea that it was a one stop shop for all of our needs. There is a built in CRM, Transaction Management, commissions tracking, user tracking, and Esignature platform. We loved that the agents had one place they had to go to that met all their needs instead of needing to use multiple platforms. We also love that when we have a suggestion for the platform, they actually take it to heart and work on implementing those changes!

Nachteile: Definitely the e-signature and form library needs to be updated. They are not traditional forms and instead you have to move your cursor from blank to blank. Additionally, creating forms for your customers is a nightmare because you have to set them up each time individually. I also wish the CRM was a bit more robust, but it is getting there!

RBO Love!

Bewertet am 4.6.2019
Brian W.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I’ve been using RBO for the last few years and love the system. It's intuitive, affordable, and gets the job done. Support is something pretty special too. Of all the tools we use, no support team ever gets back as quick as their team!

Vorteile: RBO is quick to learn and the support options are fantastic. Especially frequent user orientations. These are great if you're in the hiring phase and need to get folks up to speed quickly.

Nachteile: I wish the email a customer receives when requesting an e-signature was brandable with our Brokerage information/logo/email address. Not a deal breaker though.

von RealtyBackOffice an 6.6.2019

Thank you for the kind words Brian, please submit the email branding as a feature request, maybe this is something we can get done in the near future.

Imperial Home Realty review

Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Wenjun L.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've been using Realty Back Office platform for the past four years. The platform is designed through broker's vision and help brokers save time for the the tedious management work. Their customer service is always by the site whenever you need tech support. Great back office platform!

Vorteile: Create through a broker vision that save time for tedious management work.

Nachteile: downloading the contact database will be available later on. Can't wait for this function to be activated.

von RealtyBackOffice an 15.8.2018

Hi Wenjun,

Thank you for the great Review, we appreciate you very much!

RBO has made the transition simple and painless for our office

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
William E.
Managing Broker
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This software has helped save us time and money.

Vorteile: RBO is very user friendly, all of our agents are adjusting nicely. They love the "E" signature feature for all their documents (no more having to purchase seperate systems). Our bookkeeper is very please to have all transactions at the finger tips now instead of all the paper work (truly saving time & $$$$).
As a managing broker we now have ONE system that tracks and documents each transaction. This is extremely beneficial for compliance and an excellent tool for Risk Management.
The team at RBO has been so helpful and supportive. We had been looking for such a system for over 2 years. We are very happy to have found RBO!

Nachteile: At this time we do not have any CONS. The team at RBO has been very helpful with our transition to this system.

von RealtyBackOffice an 12.6.2018

Thank you bill for the AWESOME review, I am looking forward to many years of success together!

This software is helping us when it comes to knowing what business is being written by our agents

Bewertet am 8.5.2018
Jim G.
Broker / operations manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are now able to track activity for those agents that are not office based to get a better understanding of what business is being generated. Where before we had to wait until the agent turned in an accepted offer to know. This makes forecasting and budgeting much easier.

Vorteile: The new CRM module with its ability to distribute and track leads sent to agents and the fact that the product is branded. Not just our logo, but Company colors, starting with the login screen all the way through the client emails sent from the system.

Nachteile: I least like to e-signatures module and trying to complete company forms, especially when it comes to adding a Buyers conditions page and needing to write buyers and seller information already in the system under contacts.

von RealtyBackOffice an 15.5.2018

Thanks for the great feedback and review Jim, we appreciate your business and look forward to many years of success together!

Absolutely love Realty Back Office.

Bewertet am 10.8.2017
Laura D.
Owner/Principal Broker

Vorteile: The system is very easy to use. The features are top notch. I looked for a transaction management platform for my firm for over 7 months, trying numerous in the process. Thank goodness I found RBO. It has everything I was looking for plus so much more. The price is great too. Customer rep has been wonderful to work with and very responsive to all of my questions and recommendations. I highly recommend RBO to everyone looking for a great platform to use from contract thru closing.
I haven't found anything that I do not like. Every time I have submitted a concern or suggestion Customer rep has called me and walked me through how to handle my concern or he has worked on my suggestions.

They OVER deliver!!

Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Michelle K.
Real Estate Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The pricing is fair BUT the VALUE is PRICELESS!!! They are always adding on and listening to their clients. They are totally committed to servicing out back office needs within this digital world. I wish I found them sooner.

Nachteile: Nothing, it serves my current situation.

von RealtyBackOffice an 14.8.2018

Thank you so much for the AWESOME review Michelle! We look forward to many years of success together!

Great Software!

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
T.k. W.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and keeps us organized. Love how personalized it is.

Nachteile: Sometimes uploading documents can be slow.

von RealtyBackOffice an 26.7.2019

Thank you for your business & trust in us TK!

Great Backoffice software

Bewertet am 11.12.2018
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Super easy to use, all we need to keep the office organized and flowing. They support is exceptional so far.

Vorteile: Free e-signing
Documents & forms company-wide library
Preferred vendors' store on the main dashboard
Integration with Zapier, Google Calendar/Contacts & Online QuickBooks
Easy to use for agents.
Exceptional tech support.

Nachteile: There is not a central search field to look for anything: transactions, people, etc
Can't create company-wide templates for the e-signing module
Can't email docs to a transaction, always upload
Can't drag-drop documents, only upload
Can't feed in leads into opportunities module

RBO

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Joseph W.
Founder/Managing Broker
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great experience. Intuitive to learn for the most part and customer service is outstanding.

Vorteile: Customer service. I am always able to reach somebody when I have any questions.

Nachteile: I would like some flexibility in adjusting some of the templates and formulas.

Amazing!

Bewertet am 22.6.2018
Luke B.

Vorteile: Wow, What a great program and the support is second to none! Not only does this do everything we need it to but the support is amazing and they are always available for us to ask questions and learn! Thanks again Realty Back Office, we are looking forward to a long lasting relationship!!! #greatwayrealestate#

Nachteile: None that we have noticed! We have used the program now for a little over a month and have found this to be amazing and do everything we need it to do!

Easy to learn and affordable for any size brokerage. Excellent customer support and training.

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Susan N.
Owner, Designated Broker
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Compliance with the department of real estate for file storage and broker review of transaction documents as well as access to all files from a mobile device.

Vorteile: Mobile optimization lets you have all of your office transaction documents in the palm of your hand.

Nachteile: I would like an upload option other than a folder in the transaction for rejected offers on listings.

von RealtyBackOffice an 30.6.2018

Thank you for the Great review Susan, we look forward helping you grow and automate your Brokerage for many years to come!

Realty Back Office - RBO

Bewertet am 28.12.2018
Rudy A.
Broker/Owner
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: RBO was recommended to our office from another Broker who has worked with RBO. From the first interaction to today, their Customer Service has been truly Outstanding. I would recommend to any other Brokerage if they would ask!!!

Vorteile: Their software is easy to use and their training software is truly outstanding!!!

Nachteile: I wish Realty Back Office would have a Training Manual. With that said their Y-Tube training video's are very good also.

Review

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Elizabeth G.
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how easy this program is to learn and how willing to help the staff at RBO is.

Nachteile: I haven't been using it enough to find many cons just yet, I think being able to have templets built in would be a nice added feature.

Amazing!!

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Leticia T.
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in one Real Estate office management for all our deals.

Vorteile: Easy to use, scope all our needs for office management.
We are very pleased to have chosen RealtyBackOffice.

von RealtyBackOffice an 25.1.2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us Leticia, it really means a lot to us!