Nextiva Contact Center Erfahrungen

Über Nextiva Contact Center

Business-Telefonielösung mit automatischer Anrufannahme, Leitungsspiegelung, Anrufweiterleitung, Warteschleifen und Aufzeichnungsfunktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Nextiva Contact Center

NextOS itself was difficult to learn in the beginning, but it's has a ton of benefits that has made my business communication grow rapidly. Using the soft phone app to communicate within my own phone.

There are times where I calls are not coming in and its saying chat unavailable. It happens several times in a day so having said that, i hate it when that happens.

Bewertungen zu Nextiva Contact Center

Nextiva Contact Center hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 95 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nextiva Contact Center bereits verwendet?

Paulo
Paulo
Project Manager in Peru
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva is friendly and useful for business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: These two years using nextiva have been really helpful and definetely this virtual tool has increased productivity for all the team in office and remotely.

I like nextiva because it is really easy to install and interact with. You can do calls with just one click which is wonderful

I would like nextiva to integrate with more tools so we can have a solid product in all matters to attend in daily basis

Eric
Office Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva Great Quality for the Price

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. I have zero complaints. As long as Nextiva remains consistently reliable and affordable, I'll stick with them.

I like the consistency of quality. Dropped and garbled calls are very rare. Voice quality is consistently reliable. Customer service has been knowledgeable, friendly, and quick. Desktop and mobile app integration ins very intuitive, requiring minimal training and support for staff.

I'd like to be able to globally block calls through the admin web portal instead of submitting a support request.

Addison
Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva Review

2,0 letzten Monat Neu

I like its ease of accessibility, the interface on the computer is quite nice as well. Very user friendly

I wish my calls did not drop so often. I also often lose audio when dialing out.

Jesse
Director of Information Technology in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva VOIP & Call Center are Excellent for Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The experience has been excellent and did I mention their Amazing Support!

From the moment we discussed our business needs and use cases with the Sales and Account Management team to the implementation and support teams, we have been thoroughly impressed with their product and how it works. They have amazing support and they made the selection process and project a rewarding experience to this day.

Not having found Nextiva sooner to switch to.

Barbara
Controller in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva is a Top Tier SaaS

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience with Nextiva has been excellent. From the purchase to the integration and on a daily basis in the weeds when being put to good use.

I love the ability to manage contacts. It makes everyone day much easier having all of our contacts shared in one easily accessible location. It saves us constantly from connections falling thought the cracks, anyone in business could certainly appreciate that.

I have yet to come across and features that i dislike or that i cant find a new use for.

Robert
Executive Assistant to CEO in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best Call Center Out

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ease of use for those employees that are not tech savvy. The pricing is less than what we paid for the previous service, and the features are more advanced with Nextiva.

The process of licensing new people reuires a call into customer support. I would like to be able to do that on the portal.

Ed
Service Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Call center works well for our company

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Good the support is great . Get issues resolved quickly.

Call Flow to many groups via automated attendant.

Could use a few more reports. Other than that it works well for our company.

Adriano
Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva works good, but you need to be patience with the system

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: it is ok, we just have to be patience with the system... but as my father used to say, no system is perfect... Nextiva still be better in the market...

Help our company, because most of the cold calls IVR handles it. Employees are more focus on the daily tasks.

The cellphone app, the notification of miss call will be there in your cellphone forever... there is no way clean that up... When the system is don't, you cant get no reports of the incoming calls during the downtime... The computer application NextivaOne, every other week, we experience a glitch... be prepare to delete and install it again...

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva as a Good Helper

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It is a tool that makes it easier for us to communicate with our customers, even the recording of calls is not useful enough because as a legal company we need to have backed up information.

Customer support and prompt response to customers

The time it takes to perform maintenance

Fatima
maintenance team lead in Peru
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva: An excellent way to connect with everyone!

4,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: 9/10. I like almost everything about this app and made my job easier while I'm trying to schedule any appointments.

Easy to use, I can download it on my personal laptop, and allows me to work from home, am able to reach out to my coworkers, tenants, clients, and technicians.

There are some bugs...Sometimes I want to leave a msg but it automatically changes to another phone number. I'm sure this will be fixed soon.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Accessible Enterprize-level Software

Kommentare: Overall I think we can say we are big advocates for the Nextiva software. It’s been important to our growth over the last 3 years and they are always developing new products that adequately address problems in many businesses. I appreciate both the quality of their work as well as how they work with their clients. It’s a partnership and they are very good at clear communication, clear expectations and fulfilling their side of the agreement. When issues arise, as they can, these are handled quickly and without any major impact to the business. They understand our business and our needs and are working alongside us to improve at all times. It’s a great culture, they have great people and the culmination of this has had a positive result for us.

We work with Nextiva for a number of their products. We first made the move to their VoIP service and had such a great experience we have since started using many of their other products, including email marketing, cloud storage and a few others. The Nextiva set up works very well for us as we’re able to get a service level that we didn’t think was possible for a business of our size. It’s important to us as we still need a customized set up but don’t have the budget for a huge implementation. Nextiva’s platform enables us to add on as we need and it has integrated really well with our existing systems and processes. From a training and onboarding standpoint, our team has been able to get up to speed quickly and that means we can realize the benefits of the technology investments fast. Our sales team is especially happy with the mobile app and the ability to work remotely with ease. It’s really made a difference to them and their performance. We are very happy with the overall offering and pricing of Nextiva’s products and they are a preferred partner because of it.

There was only one time that we had issues with Nextiva and that was due to a staffing issue they had on their side. It was an isolated issue with a new employee who was removed very quickly. We do not believe that this situation was reflective of the company and they were able to remedy very quickly.

Alvarado
Marketing Admin in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Terrific Service

Kommentare: Extremely helpful support from Nextiva. I have to say it is one of the only companies I have worked with where calling the helpline isn't a painful experience. Every time I have called in I have reached someone within 5 minutes. The same goes for emailing in any questions. The response time is almost immediate. It has been 10/10 experience each time and the reps I have worked with have been some of the nicest customer support people I have ever spoken with. Their knowledge of the software and hardware, inside and out is very comforting and each time it strengthens my confidence in Nextiva as our provider. The overall service is very user friendly and very easy to manage. The features are as they say, brilliantly simple and really generate a big impact for our company. Especially, the auto attendant and call forwarding features which are excellent. Nextiva always seem to be making improvements to their service and coming out with new stuff each year, so we are very much looking forward to what is in store in the future. Keep up the great service Nextiva.

Hands down it has to be the customer service and the features. The customer service is outstanding and they have a team of technicians that understand the ins and outs of the products as well really care about your own personal success. Have always had a pleasant experience when working with the support guys. The features are very simple to use and are extremely useful. The combo of these two has really provided us a great overall experience.

The only con was a small issue with our set up process. There was a miscommunication between the Nextiva sales rep and the support technician which caused a delay in our phone set up. However, once the issue was identified it was resolved relatively quickly.

Kellie
IT Engineer in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A smart option for growing businesses

Kommentare: Great service team, excellent product and the installation was a breeze.

We are a fast growing business so our needs are always changing. Nextiva, has given us a service that will easily grow with us. We knew we needed voip and could not spend a huge amount. Nextiva created a package that fit exactly what we needed at the time, but does still allow for flexibility in the future. It has been a huge win for the end users here in the office, they are enjoying all of the new features and finding a lot of efficiencies as a result of the technology.

None to date. We have the system that will work for us for the unforeseeable future and at the price we wanted. I’m sure there will be something that comes up in future but we’ve only been live for a few weeks so hard to be specific here.

Daniel
Technical Engineer in USA
Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing VoIP call quality

Kommentare: Consider investment in more self-training materials for NextOS to aid in the onboarding process.

We were concerned about the call quality and ramping up of new team members. Neither of these things have been a problem. We’ve had no reported incidences of dropping calls, or static lines.

Onboarding is a challenge as some team members are adopting more easily than others. We needed some to get more training and others are running miles ahead of the rest. This could be solved by some more training materials so we could get ahead of the issues of different degrees of technology comfort.

Robert
Office Supervisor in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

The future has arrived!

Kommentare: NextOS is certainly going to give us a competitive edge. We’re using AI and machine learning to optimize many of our processes. I know for a fact that our competition isn’t using tools this sophisticated.

We are really impressed with the sophistication of the NextOS product. It’s really futuristic and offers features we didn’t thing would be possible for us to access for many years.

It’s worth the money. We really see the value for our business. I’m impressed and really excited for the future.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CRM for any Professional

Kommentare: We found the entire process with Nextiva to be very effective and they fit well with the ethos of our organization, which is always to be customer centric. We felt they listened well and took care of all our concerns. I think they have a solid business model and I expect they’ll continue to excel in this arena for years to come.

The Nextiva CRM is making life much easier for our analysts. They are able to query the database without any technical support. It’s much more graphical and friendly which means they save time when developing reporting and presentations for senior leadership. It’s really just streamlined this whole side of the business.

There are very few downsides to technology that makes things more efficient… nothing really comes to mind.

Billy
IT Director in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best CRM we’ve ever worked on!

Kommentare: We were in desperate need of a new CRM. NextOS was the winner in the end with the best functionality on offer at the best price. The set up was and involved process to make sure it was working as we intended it to. The Nextiva team was very good at getting us the information we needed and they made it go pretty smoothly.

We are getting amazing insights and data on our customers. All actionable and all in a timely manner. We’re smarter than we’ve even been. It’s amazing technology and it’s what we’ve needed in a CRM for a while now that no one else was offering.

It’s a big job to understand the tool and get it working. It’s a good idea to assign a person to own the process and give them the time to learn and understand it.

Business Develop Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality Service for Our Small Business

Kommentare: After much research, we decided to go with Nextixa. The support, and sales team have been nothing short, but professional. We look forward to growng our business communication with Nextiva.

Nextiva is the perfect fit for our small business. We are using all the features that could enhance our business. Auto-attendant, call groups, call recording, and call extension. These features have eliminated confusion in the office and everyone is on the same page now. I can’t believe how much easier it is for us with a great communication system.

It took a lot longer for us to setup, but I thought it would be a twenty-four hour proess. I’m at fault.

Fernnado
Project Manager in Peru

Nextiva is very useful.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

It helps us communicate with clients all over the USA and with coworkers all over the world.

Maybe it can be more integrated with some other platforms and tools.

Jackie
IT Admin in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamlining our contracts process!

Kommentare: We are getting so much faster at turning around a contract and getting it countersigned. It’s so important to move fast in the sales process and vFax really helps us to get the deals closed.

NextOS is awesome for digitizing the contract management process and making it easier for agents and clients to sign and send documents.

None, it’s great. We are empowered to build the business towards the future and it’s really exciting.

Sidria
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I provides me the opportunity to view and manage how calls a spread out.

I have no dissatisfaction with Nextiva Call Center.

Elizabeth
IT engineer in USA

Technology for 2030

Kommentare: The ROI on this kind of investment is key and we believe that over the long term it will be significant. It’s amazing technology that is a growth driver for any customer focused organization. We’re already seeing some of these positive impacts after just a few months.

The Nextiva platform is like stepping ahead in the future. It’s really cutting edge and not something we thought would be possible for a long time. I think it will go a long way to giving us an edge on the competition.

NextOS is not a cheap system. It’s great but it will cost in both money and the teams time to get set up.

Ediz
Ediz
CEO in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Problem Solved

Kommentare: It was easy process and I got what I need it. I am happy overall

I didn’t want complicated solution and Nextiva was simple and easy to provide me the kind of services I needed

I can’t think of anything. They have support for any questions to answer.

Joy
Office/Accounting/Inventory/IT in USA

Nice system with multiple options for different users. Equipments is quality.

A hands free soft phone upon my desktop is quite helpful, allow for multitasking. Clarity is good with calls on the VOIP platform. The equipment is easy to use.

Post purchase your left with equipment, a subscription, and instructions for set up upon the website. No guidance and support is spotty.

James
co-founder in USA

Nextiva is a top-tier business communication company

- Very easy to use, and friendly support staff that make the setup process quick and easy - Already seeing positive benefits with our leads closing at a higher percentage since we added toll free numbers - Ability to see the data from every call. We will be analyzing this data to better understand our customers.

- Took longer than I anticipated to setup, but well worth the wait.