Nextiva Contact Center Erfahrungen

Über Nextiva Contact Center

Business-Telefonielösung mit automatischer Anrufannahme, Leitungsspiegelung, Anrufweiterleitung, Warteschleifen und Aufzeichnungsfunktionen.

Erfahre mehr über Nextiva Contact Center

NextOS itself was difficult to learn in the beginning, but it's has a ton of benefits that has made my business communication grow rapidly. Using the soft phone app to communicate within my own phone.

There are times where I calls are not coming in and its saying chat unavailable. It happens several times in a day so having said that, i hate it when that happens.

Bewertungen zu Nextiva Contact Center

Nextiva Contact Center hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 112 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nextiva Contact Center bereits verwendet?

Jacob
Jacob
Head of Customer Success in USA
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva was such a great decision

The team was extremely transparent on features, pricing, etc. It's been very easy to get set up for how we wanted it to work, and has given us massive ROI boosts since implementing.

Nothing to note so far - we've recently been set up.

STEPHEN
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

The BEST VOIP Company in the world!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Incredible. Great people and staff that actually cared.

Ease of use and pricing. Incredible staff that actually cared.

Not being able to text and having to do the FCC Online application for texting makes it a burden to be able to have texting on our phones.

Daniel
Business Owner in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do Not Do Business With This Terrible Company

Kommentare: It is with much disappointment and regret that I write today regarding my recent experience with Nextiva and its employees. It was, without a doubt, one of the most personally frustrating and financially damaging experiences I have had to experience in my years of communications with a service provider of any kind.
I am a business owner who depends greatly upon the ability and ease for my customers to contact me for products or services. Without the communication of both our established and also potential clients, I wouldn’t be in business to this day. I find it most imperative that in order to keep my clients, I must carry my business in a way that is integrous and honest, and it was to my ultimate disappointment that Nextiva’s employees did not share the same values.
As my business grew, I found myself in need of a phone service that offered more than my mobile service provider did, so I began looking for internet phone providers that could accommodate my needs. It was in March of 2018 that I committed to finding a resolution to the need, and also when I initially contacted Nextiva for service. My business and its employees rely solely on communication by mobile devices, and it was our understanding upon several conversations with Nextiva’s sales department that Nextiva would allow me to continue to use my mobile device while utilizing their features for my business (IE Call Forwarding, Call Transfer, Conference Calling, etc). Through multiple conversations with Nextiva Sales and even Nextiva Management, I made it very clear that I used a Straight Talk mobile device powered by Straight Talk wireless service, and I was assured that Nextiva’s service and features would work perfectly well on my device, and that there would be absolutely no issues porting, but rather a reliable and smooth transition and zero loss of connection at any time. After many issues, failed port-in attempts, and multiple service disconnections, we discovered that Nextiva does not work with a Straight Talk mobile device. This distressing sequence of events resulted in a devastating loss of profit for my business while we experienced multiple shut downs of our only business line of communication. In fact, we believe to be the first customer of theirs to attempt use of their service with a Straight Talk device, as it became clear that they were not even aware that the type of device would not work with their service, further proving that they had not ever tested using this type of device. It is unfortunate that Nextiva advertises that their service will “work with any provider on any device” as it is blatantly untrue and false advertisement.
It took two separate instances of “mobile phone disconnections” and troubleshooting with Nextiva’s technical support team to conclude the prior stated. Not only did Nextiva’s service require that we go through three port-in attempts, but our mobile services (and therefore business calls) were disconnected twice over several hours before Nextiva’s team could conclude the reason why. After several days and hours on the phone spent with Nextiva’s team and realizing that their service would not work for our needs, the porting team then ported-out our main business line without our authorization or knowledge. In fact, we didn’t have any idea that Nextiva’s porting department ported out our number for nearly an entire week and were not able to retrieve the number for 8 days after it was brought to our attention that it was ported out unauthorized – we only found out because we received an email from a customer asking for a “working phone number” that they could reach us at. You can imagine the kind of frustration this caused on our end to realize that the reason we weren’t receiving business was because of something Nextiva’s employees took upon themselves to do without our authorization, let alone our knowledge. Upon requesting that our service be cancelled prior to the unauthorized port out, it was made clear to more than one person that we could not port out our number until we had a new service provider to port out to. Support team members of Nextiva supposedly understood this by promising not to shut our service off until we found a new service provider, yet ported the number out anyway, leaving us to chase it down on our personal time outside of Nextiva in an effort to regain control of it.
This year our profit margin had been slowly rising higher until we had no phone or open line of communication with our customers. During the month that we spent attempting use of Nextiva’s service unsuccessfully with our multiple port in attempts and disconnects, our profit margin dropped 96%. I can’t begin to place a value on the amount of business that I have lost by not having an open business line for my customers to reach me at. I have hundreds of loyal clients of over 6 years that were unable to reach me (and at this point may believe I’m no longer in business), several sales that I was in the middle of that I was never able to complete, and several websites and advertising avenues with business line listed, that appeared fraudulent to (who knows how many) potential clients searching for services from my business as well. It is unknown if I’ll be able to recoup all of them back, and unfortunately, there is no way that I’ll ever know.
I can state for certain that I did not receive business phone calls for anywhere between 1-2 weeks combined due to the incompetency and many mistakes of Nextiva’s employees that we experienced during our attempts to use their service. We were billed for two months of service that we did not use and spent hours of both our personal and our business time in attempts to resolve any and all issues with their team, ultimately, to no avail. It was discussed with both Nextiva’s porting department as well as their retention team the multiple issues that contributed to our needing to cancel, and we were assured that because we were unable to use their service as expected, that we would be refunded the full amount of our costs. We signed up for a 30-day trial (or money back guarantee) but because of the multiple failed ports, we missed our window to cancel (to no fault of our own). Not only were we assured that our payments would be refunded due to our extensive issues, but we were then lied to on the phone during our final disconnect of service by an employee whop stated that Nextiva would never have promised us a refund, and that we should not expect one.
I am a business owner that is undoubtedly frustrated and beyond upset over the financial damages and los that we experienced during our time attempting use of Nextiva’s services. I wouldn’t recommend that anyone spend a moment of their time speaking to their team. It was most devastating to learn that I couldn’t trust the words coming out of their mouths at any given time, as they have mastered the art of saying exactly what it is that their consumer wants to hear. Perhaps this may be a service that works better for landline users (though that is stated with only the utmost assumption), but if that is the only case, then Nextiva needs to stop selling their service as a solution for mobile phone users as well.

Nothing. This product was absolutely horrible - but the customer service was even worse. Customer Service and Tech Support know very little about what they are selling. See full review below.

customer service, technical support, customer relations. All of their team does not work together and none of them know what they're talking about. Their service states that it will work with ANY DEVICE, and it is NOT TRUE.

Maria
Account Manager in Venezuela
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best tool evern

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Nextiva has been the best tool for communicating with my clients quickly and smoothly. After using this app for over a year, I’ve noticed significant improvements. Its fast, easy-to-use interface allows me to work more effectively and efficiently. The technical support team is always available to assist with any issues and is open to feedback for continuous improvement.

At first using this application it was a little slow, but when I contacted the technical support department they managed to resolve the problems.

Anwaltskanzlei, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva as a Good Helper

Kommentare: It is a tool that makes it easier for us to communicate with our customers, even the recording of calls is not useful enough because as a legal company we need to have backed up information.

Customer support and prompt response to customers

The time it takes to perform maintenance

Josh
Director of Client Relations in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great at home telecommunications app

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

easy to use interface and platform. customer service and support is a plus

there really aren't and complaints that I have for this company

VP Growth in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Contact Center features

We handle lots of inbound sales calls at Textla and Nextiva Contact Center gave us a simple but perfect solution for our small team.

Literally no dislikes thus far - way better than Dialpad.

Jerick
Owner in Philippinen
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Customer efficient and effective technical support.

Incomplete security features and minimal management tools.

Benjamin
Associate in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Elevating Customer Service with Seamless Communication

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

extiva Contact Center provides robust analytics tools that offer insights into agent performance, call metrics, customer satisfaction levels, and more. These real-time analytics empowered me to make data-driven decisions, identify trends, and continuously improve their customer service operations.

I loved everything there is about Nextiva. No cons here!

Porter
Customer Success in USA
Computer-Vernetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Constact center

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Outstanding contact center easy to communicate and address the problem you need to get fixed

No real problems here would love for a quicker pick up time but not really a huge deal

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Accessible Enterprize-level Software

Kommentare: Overall I think we can say we are big advocates for the Nextiva software. It’s been important to our growth over the last 3 years and they are always developing new products that adequately address problems in many businesses. I appreciate both the quality of their work as well as how they work with their clients. It’s a partnership and they are very good at clear communication, clear expectations and fulfilling their side of the agreement. When issues arise, as they can, these are handled quickly and without any major impact to the business. They understand our business and our needs and are working alongside us to improve at all times. It’s a great culture, they have great people and the culmination of this has had a positive result for us.

We work with Nextiva for a number of their products. We first made the move to their VoIP service and had such a great experience we have since started using many of their other products, including email marketing, cloud storage and a few others. The Nextiva set up works very well for us as we’re able to get a service level that we didn’t think was possible for a business of our size. It’s important to us as we still need a customized set up but don’t have the budget for a huge implementation. Nextiva’s platform enables us to add on as we need and it has integrated really well with our existing systems and processes. From a training and onboarding standpoint, our team has been able to get up to speed quickly and that means we can realize the benefits of the technology investments fast. Our sales team is especially happy with the mobile app and the ability to work remotely with ease. It’s really made a difference to them and their performance. We are very happy with the overall offering and pricing of Nextiva’s products and they are a preferred partner because of it.

There was only one time that we had issues with Nextiva and that was due to a staffing issue they had on their side. It was an isolated issue with a new employee who was removed very quickly. We do not believe that this situation was reflective of the company and they were able to remedy very quickly.

Rene
President in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Deceptive sales practices.

Good call quality. Didnt have any issues with the service of the phone. Did its job for a small company, but growing did not provide the same ease of use.

Outdated phones and limited features.I'm a small business owner. They put you into a contract for 2 years which is no problem other than the best companies don't need long contracts if they have a great service. That's not my issue, the sales representative never once mentioned that there is an automatic renewal for another full 2 years once the initial 2 years is done. Deceptive sales practices without a doubt, and I never would have signed up if this was the case. Great companies/services never try to lock you into contracts without your knowledge. Outdated phones, and limited options are why Nextiva does try to lock you in against your will. Plenty of no contract options, I regret ever signing up with them

William
IT Technician in USA
Computer-Software, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer friendly chat feature

Kommentare: let’s see, generally I would say we’re very pleased with the response from our customers since adding chat. The tool is easy to use and it’s getting a lot of use from high value customers. I would class it as a conversion tool as many of them do go ahead and purchase after the interaction. We will see how this impacts our sales overall in the coming months. At this stage all signs are positive.

Our customers love the new chat feature we have in place. It’s brought us a lot more customer contacts and it’s super engaging. Our CSR’s are happy to be scheduled on chat too, which is an added bonus. It’s great for service levels as they can manage more than one chat at a time too.

There are cheaper chat tools in the market but we prefer to use a higher quality service to ensure the best experience for our customers. It’s just better for everyone that way.

Daniel
Technical Engineer in USA
Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing VoIP call quality

Kommentare: Consider investment in more self-training materials for NextOS to aid in the onboarding process.

We were concerned about the call quality and ramping up of new team members. Neither of these things have been a problem. We’ve had no reported incidences of dropping calls, or static lines.

Onboarding is a challenge as some team members are adopting more easily than others. We needed some to get more training and others are running miles ahead of the rest. This could be solved by some more training materials so we could get ahead of the issues of different degrees of technology comfort.

Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Communication is Key

Kommentare: The Nextiva team were amazing to work with, they made sure we had just the system we needed, they took us through requirements, implementation and training to ensure we had what we needed. The team has been able to hit the ground running and we’re already seeing loads of positive outcomes. It’s a big turnaround from our old system.

Our team had been struggling with the old system for a while and now we’re with Nextiva we’re really well set up for the coming years. Not only that, we are also saving money!

Our set up was quite a complicated ordeal and it took a while for us to understand and then plan out what we needed. However, the Nextiva team were very helpful and worked through requirements with us so that was amazing.

Manager in USA
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva Contact Center

Kommentare: The Nextiva Contact Center is overall a great we to manage incoming call, and messages.

The Nextiva Contact Center is a great way to interface with our customers.

There is nothing that I can think of that I don't like about the Nextiva Contact Center

James
IT project manager in USA
Versicherung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Key investment for 2018

Kommentare: I would highly recommend considering Nextiva—both for VoIP and NextOS. They have solid systems, good support and they make it easy. They know the challenges of a business and they work to address those. They make it easy to say yes and we’re very happy we did.

this was the best decision we made all year. NextOS is a huge advantage creator for us. We’re going to smash the competition over the next 18 months as we have so much more data and insights to inform our work.

Nothing I can think say right now. The technology is amazing, the staff are helpful and knowledgeable. We’re live and the team are trained and starting to utilize the tools. It’s a dream roll out!

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

CRM for any Professional

Kommentare: We found the entire process with Nextiva to be very effective and they fit well with the ethos of our organization, which is always to be customer centric. We felt they listened well and took care of all our concerns. I think they have a solid business model and I expect they’ll continue to excel in this arena for years to come.

The Nextiva CRM is making life much easier for our analysts. They are able to query the database without any technical support. It’s much more graphical and friendly which means they save time when developing reporting and presentations for senior leadership. It’s really just streamlined this whole side of the business.

There are very few downsides to technology that makes things more efficient… nothing really comes to mind.

Brian
Office Manager in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Maddening Using Nextiva Call Center

Kommentare: Customer service poor- everyone tries to pass along responsibility. Turn on the call service please!

I cannot think of any but am required to write at least 40 characters.

I work for physicians and it's imperative our call service is activated when we are out of the office. I spent almost an hour on the phone with customer service activating the call service a day prior our office being closed for the holiday. The next day I called the office and the call service was not activated. This is maddening and has happened on numerous occasions. Physician providers risk medical malpractice each time Nextiva Call Center fails to work (which is frequently). We are looking to switch call services.

Antwort von Nextiva

letztes Jahr

Hello, Brian. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. We hear you loud and clear, and have read your comments and feedback on other review sites too. We're trying to get in touch with you to assist but we haven't heard back via Consumer Affairs nor Trustpilot. Please get back to us with your contact details at reviews@nexitva.com and we'll follow up to help ASAP. Thanks.

Yesenia
Estimator in Peru
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Functional Call Center

Kommentare: I highly recommend it since it is very functional and fulfills expectations

It's like using a real phone even if I use it from my laptop or computer.

It needs a very good Internet location which sometimes is hard in our location (Peru)

Business Develop Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality Service for Our Small Business

Kommentare: After much research, we decided to go with Nextixa. The support, and sales team have been nothing short, but professional. We look forward to growng our business communication with Nextiva.

Nextiva is the perfect fit for our small business. We are using all the features that could enhance our business. Auto-attendant, call groups, call recording, and call extension. These features have eliminated confusion in the office and everyone is on the same page now. I can’t believe how much easier it is for us with a great communication system.

It took a lot longer for us to setup, but I thought it would be a twenty-four hour proess. I’m at fault.

Fernnado
Project Manager in Peru
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nextiva is very useful.

It helps us communicate with clients all over the USA and with coworkers all over the world.

Maybe it can be more integrated with some other platforms and tools.

Jackie
IT Admin in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Streamlining our contracts process!

Kommentare: We are getting so much faster at turning around a contract and getting it countersigned. It’s so important to move fast in the sales process and vFax really helps us to get the deals closed.

NextOS is awesome for digitizing the contract management process and making it easier for agents and clients to sign and send documents.

None, it’s great. We are empowered to build the business towards the future and it’s really exciting.

Sidria
Practice Administrator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Service

I provides me the opportunity to view and manage how calls a spread out.

I have no dissatisfaction with Nextiva Call Center.

Elizabeth
IT engineer in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Technology for 2030

Kommentare: The ROI on this kind of investment is key and we believe that over the long term it will be significant. It’s amazing technology that is a growth driver for any customer focused organization. We’re already seeing some of these positive impacts after just a few months.

The Nextiva platform is like stepping ahead in the future. It’s really cutting edge and not something we thought would be possible for a long time. I think it will go a long way to giving us an edge on the competition.

NextOS is not a cheap system. It’s great but it will cost in both money and the teams time to get set up.