Über Referrizer

Automatisiertes System zur Stärkung lokaler Unternehmen durch die Generierung neuer Kunden mithilfe von Empfehlungsmarketing.

Erfahre mehr über Referrizer

Very easy to use and set up, frees up a lot of time that used to be wasted on marketing emails and retention. Love that it integrates with MindBody.

Still learning all features , so once I study more I’ll know what is easy or hard.

Bewertungen zu Referrizer

Referrizer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 192 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Referrizer bereits verwendet?

Brandon
Brandon
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped me grow my small business!

Kommentare: My business has really benefited from using Referrizer. Since Referrizer integrates with my booking software, Mindbody, it literally works automatically, without me having to do much. It has truly helped my business grow over the last 2 years.

Referrizer has been a great software for my small business. It has helped in multiple ways: 1. It has helped me generate more online reviews 2. It has helped me get more new customers through referrals (from my existing clients) and directly from visitors of my website 3. It makes it easy to communicate and send out marketing campaigns through email and text templates

As a business owner, sometimes I'm not able to create some of my marketing campaigns until the weekend (my only free time). While they have good support, they don't offer support on the weekends (when I need it).

Virginia
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeping your clients engaged and happy with perks.

Kommentare: We are happy with the product and have been offered other options but rather continue using this service.

Being able to capture lead which is crucial to be able to follow up and harness the potential leads.

I honestly don't have any negative comments on any of its functions.

Dwayne

mult function platform

Kommentare: I have had an overall good experience and maybe this has to do with the very attentive and responsive customer service.

I can set up campaigns using multichannel options, automate lead management and manage a loyalty program all in one platform

Since there are so many options and functions sometimes it can be overwhelming. Knowledge base could be more extensive.

Lori
Owner/Founder in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Do not deal with this SCAM company.

Kommentare: Horrible. I've spent months trying to resolve a simple matter, leaving over 15 voicemails and messages and never got even one returned call. Then a Senior Account Manager at Referrizer wrote me a scolding, aggressive email that left no room for my experience or opinion as a client. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY.

This company is based on earning client loyalty for your business, and yet they treat their own clients with aggression and hostility. How can a company help you with something they know nothing about?

Their customer service is less than terrible. They never return your calls and when it comes to listening to a client they choose to attack vs listen. Do not deal with them.

Tony

Great Partnership

Kommentare: We have used them since opening our doors and I will stick with them forever.

Their team is always available and offers solutions quickly. Their CRM is easy to navigate and offers all the functions we need.

I have not come across anything negative.

Tim
Business Owner in USA

Referrizer exceeds expectations.

Kommentare: As stated above with the loyalty, referral, email, mass text and short built into one this is a apowerful marketing tool. The fact that you can also very easily customize workflows will increase customer frequency, purchase, purchase value and total ROI without doing very much at all. It takes it off yoru staff and reduces Human error.

It is still not fully operational and I am already seeing big returns on Investment. You have the referal program which is nice but they have a complete built out marketing system with email, two way texting and short code that helps you automate your follow up. Very easy to build campaigns and edit. It also has loyalty. I am about a month in but I would already feel comfortable recommending it as I have done a lot of research into different systems and this one is the best.

It is all actually pretty easy. The owner of the company even jumped on a zoom meet a few times to help it get set up. No negatives yet.

Camille
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Website capture and email design software

Kommentare: It took a bit to get used to but now it is opened up daily on our front desk for contacts and communication. The upgrades to email design meant we were able to stop using Mailchimp.

We use this daily for our website pop-up coupon feature. We also design all our newsletter and weekly emails for current clients and for new clients.

Still don't understand the purpose of a landing page?

Marissa
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Wonderful !! The customer service is amazing and [sensitive content hidden] is always there to help me create and manage my profile.

The simplicity and mass amount of help to use.

The cost of the product is hard on small business but thankful you all help this with discounts

Misty
Store Manager in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The Best Product on the Market

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I find that referrizer has an edge on thinking outside the box to create the perfect suit of products

Everything. There is not a product like it out on the market

I enjoy everything about the product. It is the most effective

Kimberly
Owner and Director in USA

Starting out with Referrizer

I enjoyed the ease of use and how intuitive the software is to set up.

The antivirus/firewall that I use blocked the Universal Share Link for my campaign due to phishing and I had to manually add the Referrizer site to the OK list.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one Marketing Automation

Kommentare: Prior to using Referrizer I was paying over 8 different companies a monthly fee for individual services and they weren't streamlined and didn't talk to each other. I have been able to save over $1,200 a month by streamlining all of my services by just using Referrizer. All of my metrics are in one place and each part of Referrizer grows over time and keeps building my marketing machine each week. I will never go back to the old way.

This is hands down the best all-in-one marketing automation tool I have ever used for my business. The on-boarding process was really easy and the support team goes over the top to make sure your system is fully optimized. I have been using Referrizer form just over two years and can't imagine running my business without it. We use all of the features, but love the call capture, text/email campaigns, loyalty program, wifi hotspot check in, 5 star review booster and so much more! Highly recommended!!

Honestly there is nothing I am not happy with. Integration with my business was a breeze and it's very user friendly.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING company to work with

Kommentare: I started doing business with Referrizer 2 years ago. Back then, they were an early stage start-up with great energy and a lot of passion. They have grown 10x since then and it seems they don't plan to stop. I recommended 17 other business owners to Referrizer. This is by far the most advanced platform in existence. In order to accomplish the same results, I had to pay 10 vendors and have 10 different logins. Now, Referrizer makes it all easy. One dashboard, one login, one database, all connected. Thank you for helping my business and saving me a lot of time.

Price - Affordable Customer Service - Available over phone, live-chat and email at anytime Performance - I got every month between 4 and 10x return on my investment Easy to use - They integrate with my CRM so I don't have to do any additional work on a daily basis

I wish they have more clients in my area so I can partner up with more businesses and exchange referrals.

Sabrina
studio owner in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Long term Referrizer user

The text marketing is an absolute need for my business. Many people don't read emails anymore or they read on their phone. If I send texts with necessary info then people are more likely to see the info without having to sift thru emails. Also the rewards tracking is very important in keeping my existing clients satisfied. I also like the tracking number and how it gives leads and allows people to call my "studio" but still just have it call my cell phone. The review management system is actually very helpful to my business too and many people find us simply because of all the reviews we have.

The email with referrizer is not as user friendly or fancy as other email systems that i current use and so I have never used it. I only ever use text campaigns. Also contact management is not as intuitive or useful. You can't merge clients if they sign in thru different mechanisms. I have also never been able to partner with any other business so I have never found that aspect very useful.

Kelly
Aquatics Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Referrizer

Kommentare: We have been very happy with them. I don't think the reviews come in as much as they did when we had other companies we worked with but we get other great features with this product all in one place.

We love all the features Referrizer offers in one place! The texting is easy to use, the mass emails and texts are as well, contacts all in one spot and review

The cost can be very difficult each month and checking in contacts that don't always come into our building to connect to our wifi is also difficult. If we don't check them in then they don't get the texts to ask for a review.

Becka
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Refferrizer is boosting my business

Kommentare: My over all experience with Refferrizer has been wonderful. The customer support has been great. The onboarding was smooth and helpful (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and the results have been terrific.

What I like most is the coaching help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to get onboarded and make sure I am leveraging the system. That coaching is what has assured that the system is getting me what I wanted for mu business. I also love how easy it is to connect with past customers and leads and get actual conversions from them. In about a month I have had 21 past customers or leads purchase summer camps and I have 32 more pending that I have connected with already. The Loyalty program is great for my current customers. Since I started using it, I have seen increased sales from current customers. The best part is it has been so easy, it does almost all the work for you!

I would love to have the ability to sorry my contact by zip code since I have multiple territories under my franchise. This would help me target customers in specific areas.

Ashley
Manager in USA

Great Program

Kommentare: Extremely helpful for quick coorespondents with clients and staff. The loyalty program is very helpful also, our clients love building up their points. Great program overall!

How user friendly it is. I find it very easy to troubleshoot problems with out having to reach out to the support team.

Not really anything. I would like for more options for mass emailing so I can shed constant contact.

Liz
Office manager/medical assistant in USA

Outstanding Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: I like that Referrizer was able to install the widget on our website. We've had several people respond to our special offer stated on the pop-up. Referrizer has been great in scheduling several one-on-one Zoom sessions to discuss how I can use the software more effectively. Another great feature is the ability to do a themed campaign at special holidays such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's day and so on. The support people at Referrizer are always friendly and willing to help ... love that!!

The software is relatively easy to use and it includes features that are very helpful for marketing the services we offer and keeping track of both new and existing clients. I also like that we are not bombarded with extra features that are not useful for our particular business.

Nothing I dislike yet. I've been using the software for only a short period.

Odette
owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referrizer has definitely helped us increase our revenue!

Kommentare: I love everything that the platform has to offer. I only wish I had more time to utilize them!

I love all of the features that this platform has! The system is very easy to use. Keeps track of everything in one spot.

I would love to be able to add attachments to emails to clients. We find that we use our Gmail platform to email most often because we can add images, forms to the email.

Tim

Didn't think I'd buy it

Kommentare: I'm still very new to Referrizer and I'm still figuring it out. Fortunately, the support team is great and patient with me. They've help me create a couple of campaigns and beautify a couple of my offers. The on-boarding session we did were good but maybe too fast.

The software is so functional and easy to use. It gives me marketing functions my business lacked. I can now contact my customers and leads via SMS Text as well as E-Mail. The smart line function helps we know where my potential customers are coming from. The Landing Page is upping my SEO ranking.

Not a problem with the software, but it's another database to maintain. Now I have my student management s/w database, my email marketing database, my customer financial (Quickbooks) database, and this. There's no way for these database to share input and update so I have keep them all in sync manually.

Pantea
Managing Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A wonderful tool to use for communicating with your clients

Kommentare: very satisfied

that I can easily communicate with the clients and it is fast and efficient.

there are no features that I m not using currently.

Heather
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Awesome Marketing Software for Our Small Business!

Referrizer is very user-friendly, both for us and for our clients. We love all of the automation as it keeps our members engaged and keeps our business top-of-mind for them. We especially enjoy the ability to text people.. in today's world, that is absolutely key!

We have no complaints! We probably do not utilize as many features as we could.. We will look into some instructional videos to learn more about Referrizer's capabilities

Gareth
VP, Marketing in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Innovative, collaborative and willing to try anything

Kommentare: We needed a way for our partners to get more customers into their locations - this does that for us and then some.

Works fantastically well for our partners - a real value add and easy to deploy and scale!

Nothing comes immediately to mind presently

Isaac
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Customer Support

Kommentare: It's an amazing piece of software that allows you to really customize how you communicate with your clients and prospects

great way to communicate with clients and prospects via text

The initial setup process was a tad cumbersome

Mirelle
Esthetician in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reviews generator

Kommentare: Customer service with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is great!

It gets me reviews quicker because sometimes I forget to ask

Email templates are not all free or generated automatically

Michelle
owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Solution for Capturing Leads to acquire new customers!

Kommentare: Always prompt help when needed.

Integrates easily with my existing CRM, Mindbody, and saves so much time with text and email automation that can be fully customized!

It would be nice to have more video usage options - ex: upload video vs using you tube links