Über Referrizer

Automatisiertes System zur Stärkung lokaler Unternehmen durch die Generierung neuer Kunden mithilfe von Empfehlungsmarketing.

Erfahre mehr über Referrizer

Very easy to use and set up, frees up a lot of time that used to be wasted on marketing emails and retention. Love that it integrates with MindBody.

Still learning all features , so once I study more I’ll know what is easy or hard.

Bewertungen zu Referrizer

Referrizer hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 183 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Referrizer bereits verwendet?

Brandon
Brandon
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Helped me grow my small business!

Kommentare: My business has really benefited from using Referrizer. Since Referrizer integrates with my booking software, Mindbody, it literally works automatically, without me having to do much. It has truly helped my business grow over the last 2 years.

Referrizer has been a great software for my small business. It has helped in multiple ways: 1. It has helped me generate more online reviews 2. It has helped me get more new customers through referrals (from my existing clients) and directly from visitors of my website 3. It makes it easy to communicate and send out marketing campaigns through email and text templates

As a business owner, sometimes I'm not able to create some of my marketing campaigns until the weekend (my only free time). While they have good support, they don't offer support on the weekends (when I need it).

Virginia
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Keeping your clients engaged and happy with perks.

Kommentare: We are happy with the product and have been offered other options but rather continue using this service.

Being able to capture lead which is crucial to be able to follow up and harness the potential leads.

I honestly don't have any negative comments on any of its functions.

Jill
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Okay but not overly impressed

2,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I have used Referrizer in the past and was dismayed at the level of customer service/client knowledge they lacked. It was an absolutely dismal experience and I don't think the cost was worth the product.

The pop up works great on my site, but that's really all I can utilize with the free trial.

The pop up is all I can really use. The rest requires extra set up and requires me to call and/or email. Why limit usage or make it difficult on a free trial? Also, I have used them I the past and used the full set up with guaranteed payment. When I pointed out the lack of leads that were generated and tried to hold them to their guarantee, they refused to honor it. It wasn't until we threatened to call our lawyer that they finally help to their word.

Tim
Business Owner in USA

Referrizer exceeds expectations.

Kommentare: As stated above with the loyalty, referral, email, mass text and short built into one this is a apowerful marketing tool. The fact that you can also very easily customize workflows will increase customer frequency, purchase, purchase value and total ROI without doing very much at all. It takes it off yoru staff and reduces Human error.

It is still not fully operational and I am already seeing big returns on Investment. You have the referal program which is nice but they have a complete built out marketing system with email, two way texting and short code that helps you automate your follow up. Very easy to build campaigns and edit. It also has loyalty. I am about a month in but I would already feel comfortable recommending it as I have done a lot of research into different systems and this one is the best.

It is all actually pretty easy. The owner of the company even jumped on a zoom meet a few times to help it get set up. No negatives yet.

Camille
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Website capture and email design software

Kommentare: It took a bit to get used to but now it is opened up daily on our front desk for contacts and communication. The upgrades to email design meant we were able to stop using Mailchimp.

We use this daily for our website pop-up coupon feature. We also design all our newsletter and weekly emails for current clients and for new clients.

Still don't understand the purpose of a landing page?

Jon
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referrizer Review

Kommentare: Great - increase in business through 2 way text message contact

Customer Referral and loyalty points programs

Cannot reorganize text message templates

Nicole
General Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Referrizer Helps Us Daily!

Kommentare: Referrizer is an integral component of our lead capture, review capture and email marketing efforts. We recommend Referrizer to all businesses - especially small ones like ours.

The lead capture component is a critical aspect of us getting new clients. Additionally, through the review feature we have built a strong online standing.

Reporting was an issue in the past, but the recent features and enhancements in this area have addressed the gap.

Marissa
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Customer

Kommentare: Wonderful !! The customer service is amazing and [sensitive content hidden] is always there to help me create and manage my profile.

The simplicity and mass amount of help to use.

The cost of the product is hard on small business but thankful you all help this with discounts

JON
MANAGER in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Service, Great Results!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the automation and the lead generation features.

Nothing really stands out from a negative standpoint.

Cathy
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Working with Jane has been amazing!

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: It's been great! Jane has really been helpful.

Jane's explanation and willing to help and assist.

Not as easy to work with on my own. I logon and get a little confused.

Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in-one Marketing Automation

Kommentare: Prior to using Referrizer I was paying over 8 different companies a monthly fee for individual services and they weren't streamlined and didn't talk to each other. I have been able to save over $1,200 a month by streamlining all of my services by just using Referrizer. All of my metrics are in one place and each part of Referrizer grows over time and keeps building my marketing machine each week. I will never go back to the old way.

This is hands down the best all-in-one marketing automation tool I have ever used for my business. The on-boarding process was really easy and the support team goes over the top to make sure your system is fully optimized. I have been using Referrizer form just over two years and can't imagine running my business without it. We use all of the features, but love the call capture, text/email campaigns, loyalty program, wifi hotspot check in, 5 star review booster and so much more! Highly recommended!!

Honestly there is nothing I am not happy with. Integration with my business was a breeze and it's very user friendly.

Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AMAZING company to work with

Kommentare: I started doing business with Referrizer 2 years ago. Back then, they were an early stage start-up with great energy and a lot of passion. They have grown 10x since then and it seems they don't plan to stop. I recommended 17 other business owners to Referrizer. This is by far the most advanced platform in existence. In order to accomplish the same results, I had to pay 10 vendors and have 10 different logins. Now, Referrizer makes it all easy. One dashboard, one login, one database, all connected. Thank you for helping my business and saving me a lot of time.

Price - Affordable Customer Service - Available over phone, live-chat and email at anytime Performance - I got every month between 4 and 10x return on my investment Easy to use - They integrate with my CRM so I don't have to do any additional work on a daily basis

I wish they have more clients in my area so I can partner up with more businesses and exchange referrals.

Sabrina
studio owner in USA

Long term Referrizer user

The text marketing is an absolute need for my business. Many people don't read emails anymore or they read on their phone. If I send texts with necessary info then people are more likely to see the info without having to sift thru emails. Also the rewards tracking is very important in keeping my existing clients satisfied. I also like the tracking number and how it gives leads and allows people to call my "studio" but still just have it call my cell phone. The review management system is actually very helpful to my business too and many people find us simply because of all the reviews we have.

The email with referrizer is not as user friendly or fancy as other email systems that i current use and so I have never used it. I only ever use text campaigns. Also contact management is not as intuitive or useful. You can't merge clients if they sign in thru different mechanisms. I have also never been able to partner with any other business so I have never found that aspect very useful.

Kelly
Aquatics Director in USA
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love Referrizer

Kommentare: We have been very happy with them. I don't think the reviews come in as much as they did when we had other companies we worked with but we get other great features with this product all in one place.

We love all the features Referrizer offers in one place! The texting is easy to use, the mass emails and texts are as well, contacts all in one spot and review

The cost can be very difficult each month and checking in contacts that don't always come into our building to connect to our wifi is also difficult. If we don't check them in then they don't get the texts to ask for a review.

Becka
Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Refferrizer is boosting my business

Kommentare: My over all experience with Refferrizer has been wonderful. The customer support has been great. The onboarding was smooth and helpful (Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) and the results have been terrific.

What I like most is the coaching help from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to get onboarded and make sure I am leveraging the system. That coaching is what has assured that the system is getting me what I wanted for mu business. I also love how easy it is to connect with past customers and leads and get actual conversions from them. In about a month I have had 21 past customers or leads purchase summer camps and I have 32 more pending that I have connected with already. The Loyalty program is great for my current customers. Since I started using it, I have seen increased sales from current customers. The best part is it has been so easy, it does almost all the work for you!

I would love to have the ability to sorry my contact by zip code since I have multiple territories under my franchise. This would help me target customers in specific areas.

Ashley
Manager in USA

Great Program

Kommentare: Extremely helpful for quick coorespondents with clients and staff. The loyalty program is very helpful also, our clients love building up their points. Great program overall!

How user friendly it is. I find it very easy to troubleshoot problems with out having to reach out to the support team.

Not really anything. I would like for more options for mass emailing so I can shed constant contact.

Liz
Office manager/medical assistant in USA

Outstanding Bang for your Buck

Kommentare: I like that Referrizer was able to install the widget on our website. We've had several people respond to our special offer stated on the pop-up. Referrizer has been great in scheduling several one-on-one Zoom sessions to discuss how I can use the software more effectively. Another great feature is the ability to do a themed campaign at special holidays such as Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's day and so on. The support people at Referrizer are always friendly and willing to help ... love that!!

The software is relatively easy to use and it includes features that are very helpful for marketing the services we offer and keeping track of both new and existing clients. I also like that we are not bombarded with extra features that are not useful for our particular business.

Nothing I dislike yet. I've been using the software for only a short period.

Barbara
owner in USA

Referral Marketing Automation review

Kommentare: I LIKE HOW MY CLIENTS CAN RESPOND TO ME

I'M REALLY ENJOYING WORKING WITH [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] SHE IS SO SMART, EASY TO TALK TO, AND SHE IS SO KNOWLEDGEABLE AND SHE REALLY CARES ABOUT MY GROWTH

I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING AT THE MOMENT THAT COULD MAKE IT BETTER

Tim

Didn't think I'd buy it

Kommentare: I'm still very new to Referrizer and I'm still figuring it out. Fortunately, the support team is great and patient with me. They've help me create a couple of campaigns and beautify a couple of my offers. The on-boarding session we did were good but maybe too fast.

The software is so functional and easy to use. It gives me marketing functions my business lacked. I can now contact my customers and leads via SMS Text as well as E-Mail. The smart line function helps we know where my potential customers are coming from. The Landing Page is upping my SEO ranking.

Not a problem with the software, but it's another database to maintain. Now I have my student management s/w database, my email marketing database, my customer financial (Quickbooks) database, and this. There's no way for these database to share input and update so I have keep them all in sync manually.

Jack
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

All In One Marketing Platform

Kommentare: The people are what make it special, no company is perfect, but the people that strive to provide the service that they have, the experience has been phenomenal.

My business like any other is always coming up with ideas for new marketing, only problem is there are few USEFUL and POTENT tools available. I was incredibly skeptical of the Referrizer platform, then I saw results the beauty is in the simplicity and execution. Thanks all.

Nothing really, and problem I ever had was resolved in literal hours, I don’t think the sun moved much in between my time of request and it being handled properly.

Heather

Nice package deal

Kommentare: Easy company to work with and get support for.

Pretty intuitive software. We mostly use the group texting and emailing, but also have really appreciated the custom landing pages. The email template can initially seem a little daunting but once you are in it's not that bad. The system is quite solid with little to no downtime or errors.

The only thing I wish it could do is better integrate with our club software so we don't need to import/export data regularly. I also would prefer not having a texting limit/credits.

Leanne

Referrizer

Kommentare: They were incredibly helpful in getting us set up - A+ for customer service.

Having everythign in one place - email, text, two way texting is our phone number, landing pages.

Sometimes the integration with our client booking software isn't great.

Billy
COO in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Referral Tool

I like how easy it is to use. It's super user friendly and makes referrals automated.

It's a bit difficult to get your members to buy into the program at first, but once they do it works great

Carissa
Founder/Instructor in USA
Darstellende Künste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product

Kommentare: We've had great results and are finding new ways to use their features all the time.

It's multi-functionality. The wifi options & rewards program have been particularly useful in engaging our current clientele. We've tripled our referrals.

There is a learning curve to implement it. It did take myself and my team several attempts before we were able to use all of it's functionality.

Keith
GM in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good product...just wish we didn't have to use their tracking number

Kommentare: It's been good. I don' know that we take full advantage of it as we should.

I like the product and the many features it roles into one price. I just wish that we could apply it to our own phone number. I don't like having to maintain 2 phone numbers and feeling like Referrizer "owns" our phone number.

The limit on the characters in a text campaign is pretty small before getting bumped up to requiring more credits. And the fact that we have to use a phone number through Referrizer.