Über SocialChorus

Cloudbasierte Lösung, die Unternehmen bei der Optimierung von Personalprozessen mit Leistungsüberwachung, Content Management und mehr unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über SocialChorus

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie SocialChorus bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Keysha B.
Keysha B.
Lead Consultant- Internal Communications in USA
Telekommunikation

awesome experience with social chorus

Kommentare: Easily sharing content with my social networks

Very easy to share information about AT&T with others. I think it's great to be able to have such easy software to use to spread the word about AT&T with my Social Networks

Jeremy A.
Web Development Manager in USA
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy platform to work with to distribute news to employees mobile devices AND the company intranet.

Kommentare: Access to internal news from multiple devices.

Ability to have internal news available on a personal mobile device and the intranet from a single platform. Easy to work with and integrates with many other platforms and software.

Would like to see just a few more options for customizing displays on internal intranet. Ability to parse stories by a # or keyword, to display a subset of stories from one channel, would be useful. A UX improvement would be the ability carry details of what a user clicked on through the SSO process, instead of clicking a story from the intranet, going through SSO, and landing on their news feed rather than the story clicked.

Alexandra V.
Manager of Internal Communications in USA

It's really helped our publishing process, allowing us to better keep our employees updated.

How easy it is to use! It's intuitive, though there are a few things I would change to make it a little more straight-forward in terms of naming conventions. You clearly update the tool often to provide us the best benefits/are using feedback from clients to improve -- it's noticed and appreciated!

There's room for improvement in the following areas: I'd like access to customize our data dashboards a bit more. In this regard, it would be great to go a level deeper and really understand who of our users are interacting more than others so we can better tailor their experiences. The ability to target via personalized notifications, etc would be incredible as well.

Director, Automotive Digital Marketing in USA
Unterhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Longtime user

Kommentare: increase in employee advocates

Enables employee advocacy and the basics of social selling. Can easily share to preferred social platforms

Releases are rolled out that then break and remove features actively used. Feature requests and road-mapped items take forever to come out. No search functionality for users. Backend can be very clunky and isn't mobile optimized. Not their fault but no linkedin engagement metrics anymore due to api changes. No versioning for different platforms

Jewlissa F.
Intern in USA

It's an easily manageable application that has made company engagement more plausible.

Kommentare: A significant increase in company engagement. We were delayed on launch, but still managed to reach our goal for download and users. Its very convenient to get messages out to employees and we're always trying new ways to be engaging.

I like the ease of access of both admin and user. It's nice to have the multiple options including article, image, link, and video. I also enjoy being able to have multiple admin's for ease of control.

I do wish we could manage channels and content on the mobile device for instances that it's urgent or on the go. Additionally, it would be nice to order the channels in any other fashion beyond alphabetical. Or also the layout of the images. (Portrait vs Landscape)

Amber L.
Communications Specialist in USA
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Typically, the app is great. When making a post though, I think added functionality is needed.

Kommentare: Increases level of communication for our department.

Streamlined view. Easy to post. I think the new updates on how we can add photos and bullets right from the side is nice and eliminates the need of having to scroll all the way to the top.

When pasting a post the format becomes skewed. Also, the bar that has all the functions on it should be a side bar that follows the poster as they are crafting their post since it is time consuming and inefficient to have to scroll all the way to the top.

Social Media Manager in USA
Computer-Software

We love our account manager and the program runs smoothly most of the time.

The analytics and ease of use when posting new content; our account manager; email alerts with new improvements and webinars for training.

The constant bugs that require us to delay email campaigns and other campaigns. The program interface almost changes too much; hard to keep up.

Liz N.
Internal communications manager in UK

Amazing experience and totally new digital world for our company...

I love that it's easy to use and upload content - publishing an article is so quick and easy! I love it! I love the front end user experience and how it looks, audiences can handpick their channels to follow and set up their own individual experience!

Little bad to say to be honest other than I wish we could upload videos straight into the header easily...currently not possible!

Global Employee Communications & Engagement in USA
Chemikalien

The Social Chorus team is innovative, friendly and helpful. They're always pushing for "what's next.

Kommentare: It was easy to use and easy to access.

It's easy and intuitive - for users and program managers. The publishing platform is constantly evolving with new and useful features that make stories more engaging for users.

upgrades to the web platform are a bit lagging; adding a search functionality would be key to improving the user experience for programs with large volumes of content.

Communications Manager in UK
Telekommunikation

Easy to use, modern and user friendly A

Kommentare: Ability to design modern content and measure its effecitveness

Allows you to make smart clean content that captures the eyes of employees, engages and is modern in line with other leading online content creators

Some of the detailed functionality and the ability of the metrics/ measurements on data. Still room for improvement in places. And videos take time to upload - GIFS dont always work etc.

Megan M.
Employee Experience Executive in Irland

Easy to use, easy to publish, fast, reliable, time saving,

The content can be posted instantly and be edited later if needs be. Scheduling is an amazing feature, as are the content emails as it takes some of the workload away from us. Changes/edits are instant. Push notifications are useful. The backspace is easy to navigate. - I can categories the types of publishers, and have as many as we want. Before we had a select number of emails we could have registered to Newsweaver, and each publisher had access to everything. Now I can have multiple publishers who only have viability to the features they need.

The email templates (e.g. those to increase app engagement, remind people to follow channels ect.) and custom emails are not visually appealing or Vodafone branded. Individuals find it hard to understand that they need to follow channels in order to see the news, we would have liked to be able to assign channels to employees to ensure they don't miss anything.

Taylor T.
Communications Coordinator in USA

Positive, supportive, helpful, engaging, useful

The thing I like most about Social Chorus is that the platform is constantly updating and upgrading its functionalities to continuously improve with time. There are so many great features that our team is looking forward to try, including the live webcast, and we are always excited to test out the new & improved features. The support team is also extremely helpful and the platform has fantastic data analytics.

I think there can be some improvements that can be made including: changing the order in which your channels appear, including a calendar widget/function, and having the opportunity to create/update/edit articles from your platform's app on your phone instead of always having to do it on your desktop computer.

Dipti S.
Manager, Marketing Comms in Indien
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SC is a great platform. The more I engage, harder the realization that there's more to explore.

Kommentare: We're yet to roll it out to our employees, but I see great functionality here. Features that bring value to the communication model for orgs like us!

It's got brilliant functionality. Imagine being able to send emails also from a News App! I like the campaign features as well. It allows you to customize push notifications with the first name, I like that. It's easy to use if you know what every feature can do and what value it can bring to your audience and business.

The SC knowledge base should be embedded in the studio manager for better utility. Also its not clear at this point in time how to create groups, I did try reading the article on that. But it's not addressing everything. I get an article on how to set an RSS feed, but I do not get to know what I miss if I do not set it, till someone explicitly tells me about it. Thus if there is a user orientation to know what will work better for them, that kind of insights would help. Maybe being pushed from your end to my mailbox once every 15 days - 1 tip that you think can help me engage better with my audience, those analytics would be useful certainly.

Kimberly S.
Sales Coach in USA

Easy way to get info out to the masses.

The program is easy to use. it keeps all of the content in one place that allows me to quickly share it with others.

Laura M.
admin in USA
Chemikalien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

we had an easy transition into this new program. I like the presentation and ease of use.

Kommentare: The mobile app, push notification, automatic feeds. I don't quite understand how to use all the features. I need to figure out how to do push notification and weekly summaries to our site employees.

this program is very easy to use! I love the mobile app option, it helps us get the news to our employees quicker!

Cyndy D.
Sourcer/Employment Branding in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's user-friendly and effective

Kommentare: I went from a manual process to this! Totally changed my world.

I like that it is so user friendly. It didn't take me long to learn how to use it, and to teach others to do so.

I can't think of anything but I've not used other tools to compare it to. Perhaps more options for scheduling.

Jody V.
Sr. Manager, Demand Generation in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy engagement.

Easy. Keeps my digital footprint relevant. It has been easy to promote its use within the organization.

Sales is beginning to engage in the software. Just trying to increase registrations and engagement within the organization, if you could help with that!

Drew K.
Community Marketing Associate in USA

Great, Easy, Clean

I like how easy it is to post. Also, how large the images are in the post. lastly, its very easy to publish the post to your own Social channels.

When pasting the link in the "Link post" the auto-filled text doesn't take. Having to delete the last letter and add back. The App Is a bit slow to publish the post on your own Social channels after launch, after the first publish the app speeds up. -iPhone 7 Plus

Karim M.
Internal Communication SR Manager in Ägypten

Very positive experience in all aspects...well done Social Chorus

Pros: User friendly, fast access, similar to social media looks & feel, short as twitter, visual support like Facebook, videos are amazing...I can see everything under one place and this is very innovative tool to engage employees with corporate content. Cons: More features to be added to the app like live videos, event survey & poll.

Backend doesn't work properly from mobile devices and it needs to be better utilized for mobile devices.

Christina M.
Communications Manager in Tansania
Telekommunikation, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

i have enjoyed the convenience of the app to communicate to staff and quick accessibility

Kommentare: ease and flexibility of accessing news

The fact that I can post the news to staff anytime and anywhere. It also has a feature that allows staff to post content so we get news from every corner of the market

the fact that I can not upload files to share to staff, Majority of communication that we send out contain attachments and links and this app limits us. Also it has no comment button so its hard to gauge staff comments

Mike O.
Director of Internal Communications in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Social Chorus' product was well-received by the communication team and the users.

Kommentare: it gave us a new mechanism with which to reach front-line employees

The content manager is easy to use, which makes it easy and fun to upload new and relevant content for employees frequently.

It had it's quirks, but nothing major. Sometimes it would be 'down' at random (inconvenient) times, but never for long.

Isabella K.
Communications Specialist in USA

Streamlined, still developing

Kommentare: As an administrator, it is very easy to post and schedule stories.

Easy to post, easy to schedule posts for the future. It is very mobile friendly. It is easy to link to a variety of articles and posts.

I really wish that I could search stories more easily. For instance, it is difficult to find a story in May of 2014 without scrolling forever. I also don't think the display of the image behind the story always looks very good.

Melissa C.
Sr. Administrative Assistant in USA

I enjoy using the app and how easy it is to use and access.

I like the fact that I don't have to have a company phone to be able to get news and updates anytime, anywhere.

I feel there needs to be a search feature to be able to search for older story submissions when needed.

Kaylee D.
Editorial Associate in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

SocialChorus for a Company App

Using the backend of SocialChorus is extremely easy. It is organized and allows for multiple users to create content without confusion. The SocialChorus team is consistently making updates to the platform to make it better.

Getting users signed up for the App was a bit difficult as it required multiple steps. It made for slower user adoption.

Sandeep K.
Sr. Manager - Communications in Indien
Telekommunikation, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A feature rich software, with easy to use functionalities

Great interface and easy to navigate. Even as an admin its easy to set up articles, send push notifications, send email updates for the week gone by and so on.

Can add geography based updates with is automatically detected through the network, for instance if a person moves from UK to US it should just automatically detect the location and share the updates.