Team Sports Admin Bewertungen

von Team Sports Admin

Filtern nach:

Über Team Sports Admin

Easily manage your tryouts, teams, camps, clinics, tournaments and more using our online sports registration.

Erfahre mehr über Team Sports Admin

Eric E.
Baseball Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.12.2015

"This 1st year of use has freed up hundreds of admin hours for our staff! "

Kommentare: Our sports facility has tried various software platforms to capture and store player/guardian information, easily communicate with clients, keep track of payments, and more. We switched from one of their competitors earlier this year, and as a result we have spent exponentially less time frustrated behind our computers trying to take care of what we thought should be simple tasks. Team Sports Admin does have a learning curve, as do all forms of software, but all of our staff members have quickly learned the system and found it extremely helpful in various ways. For example, the ability to see incomplete registrations saves us a tremendous amount of time. With a single click we can see everyone who hasn't completed their registration for any team or event. And with just one more click we can send them an email reminder to log in and pick up right were they left off. Any time we have an issue they are easy to quickly get a hold of to walk us through the right solution for us, even when most of the time the issue was caused by a user. We appreciate this great customer service! We are so thankful to have finally found an easy to use online platform! We no longer have to worry about any families that have slipped through the cracks in our efforts to communicate with everyone. Not only are we happy with the product, our coaches and families are finding it saves them time too. Best of both worlds!

• Bewertet am 16.12.2015
Roxane L.
Director, Program Operations
  • Bewertet am 12.12.2015

"Excellent product, fantastic client service!"

Kommentare: We are a not for profit, basketball academy. We currently have 8 competitive teams from Grade 4 to Grade 8 (boys and girls), a 3 on 3 league, Skills Academy and run seasonal camps. We use Team Sports Admin for all of our registration needs. I have found their service to be top rate. They are extremely responsive to client inquiries and work with us to problem solve any challenges. Several of our interactions have resulted in programmers then addressing the need and releasing the change as an update. Their motto is that if it can help one client, it can likely help all! Their registration process is extremely user friendly. I use it as a parent to register my kids and on the back end as the administrator who sets up the registration portals. I love the integrated payment function as well as it has made our accounting that much easier. In short, I highly recommend them. I cannot say enough positive things about their excellent system and client support.

• Bewertet am 12.12.2015
Domenico D.
Soccer Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2018

"Love the program. So much easier than anything else I have used."

Kommentare: Team Sports Admin has been great to work with from their customer service, to their friendly user software. Our customers have been very satisfied with the simplicity of the registration system, and our customer's experience is top priority. From a soccer organization's standpoint, Team Sports Admin has worked with us to make sure that our registration system fits every one of our needs!

Vorteile: I was able to format my registrations for an upcoming tryout in about 45 minutes! Your follow up contact with me and suggestions allowed me to make a couple of tweaks to my registration but otherwise I've needed no assistance from your team with my site! Having great customer service is good, not needing customer service is even better!

Nachteile: Took a lot of time to get accustom to the app and using it from the time i get started to when it was fully functional . The Download time was a little long.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2018
Stephens J.
Parent
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2016

"From a technology challenged parent"

Kommentare: I have 3 daughters who play multiple sports and 2 of the organizations use Team Sport Admin. I'm able to keep track all 3 daughters in both organizations through a single login, and registering them for new camps, tryouts and paying for their teams takes me less than 3 minutes. Their document signing process is SO easy. Best of all, I can do it all on my phone! Thank you for making the process so easy for technology challenged parents like me.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2016
Marcus T.
Coach
  • Bewertet am 25.1.2016

"A Coaches Perspective"

Kommentare: From a coaches perspective, Team Sports Admin makes my job of communicating with my teams super simple. Through my account I can manage all my teams and my favorite feature is the email reporting. When I send an email to any of my teams (or individuals) I can see who opened it, who didn't, who clicked on the links and which emails didn't get delivered. Thanks for making my job easier!

• Bewertet am 25.1.2016