Affordable software - Smartest Decisions

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Manoj T.
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since our business’s success needs a good response in the online world, we wanted a dedicated tool that is efficient enough to evaluate websites, has competition comparison module and tracks the keyword’s ranking. Rankwatch tool came as a boon; user-friendly, professional, transparent and accurate. It completely changed our SEO perspective with saving our time and budget.
It creates great reports and makes our local rank tracking super easy. No hassle, and no stress as we find complete website evaluation in an instant and on single dashboard. One of the most loved features is its cloud concept which makes our work unstoppable from any place and on any device.
Been using it for 3 years now, we would highly recommend this software to any people who consider SEO and keyword ranking to be the ultimate priorities.

Vorteile: Good presence in the online world
Rank tracking super easy
Competitor Analysis

Nachteile: Look and feel of the website can be better

All in One SEO Management Tool

Bewertet am 4.4.2018
Managing Partner

Kommentare: All in one seo solution.

Vorteile: With RankWatch I'm able to track local and global ranking, run competitor analysis, keyword suggestions, monitor backlinks, automate reports, plus much more.

Nachteile: The look and feel of the dashboard appears a little dated but every feature within the platform is clean and runs very smoothly.

Understastanding keywords rankings

Bewertet am 20.10.2018
Raul F.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started to use it some weeks ago, and helps to motivate me to build backinks (and create content) to see how the ranking are moving overtime. So it is becoming an important part of my business.

Vorteile: I like this tool because it goes one step further than just tracking and showing how your keywords ranks in certain location, but also connects with webmasters tooks and gives you an idea of how much traffic is each keyword generating. Also gives backlinks information and sent reports by email. You can set it up and keep receiving the info in your email.

Nachteile: I do not know if it is a bad sign, or just an issue related with a new tool. It feels at the time of writing that some usability improvement should be made. So it is a tool in evolution, that looks promising. I am also missing to be able to track rankings in youtube.

A solid base, good tracking, poor interface

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Brent R.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm a sucker for SEO tools, and I was excited to start using RankWatch. But I'm not inspired when I use it. While the rank tracking is solid, the rest of the app needs some love. I feel like they will get there and the devs are open to ideas. But things have moved a bit slow. So I'm hopeful, but cautious right now.

Vorteile: The rank tracking in RankWatch, which is arguably it's primary feature (and it's in the name, of course!), is very solid. I feel that the results are pretty reliable and I've had no problems with it. There are also many other feaures to explore in the platform, and the core is there for a great product.

Nachteile: Unfortunately, the interface is WAY overdue for an overhaul. Some of the interface is just broken. Reports are not very pleasing to the eyes, and navigation is a bit underwhelming. I wish it were easier to track data for a domain across different tools in the suite easier. But it's all just a bit clunky.

I like it a lot

Bewertet am 21.8.2015
Anshika A.
SEO Executive

Kommentare: It has not been a very long time since I started using RankWatch. But this platform has amazed me, an extremely simple looking platform, does everything under the sun. Allows me to spy on my competitors, create detailed reports, integrate with Analytics and GWT. And because these guys are a cloud based platform, I can access my data even when I am travelling.

i use for tracking my sales in towns all across the us.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Kristen K.

Vorteile: the big wow factor for me is that this software can tell me my sales city per city. i can see where sale are when and direct featured items to the area and have higher sales

Nachteile: other than this one feature i do not use this very much, that was all that appealed to me wth this. i did not use many of the features.

My new SEO central

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Daniel S.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I’m a happy camper and consult the dashboard regularly to keep an eye on my clients’ websites.

Vorteile: RankWatch offers a nice portal with an SEO overview of my customers’ websites. You see the ranking of different keywords that were defined for a particular website.
Hidden opportunities is a nice feature too. As a freebie, the link center shows your backlink performance!

Nachteile: Outdated dashboard. Colums should be sortable and of flexible width.