Über WorkBright

Neue Mitarbeiter können W4-Formulare ausfüllen, Fotos von Lizenzen und Zertifizierungen hochladen, digital unterzeichnen und alle Unterlagen digital ausfüllen.

Erfahre mehr über WorkBright

WorkBright is extremely user friendly and has met the majority of our needs in regards to new hires.

Older candidates and staff that are not very tech savvy struggle with it.

Bewertungen zu WorkBright

WorkBright hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 145 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du WorkBright bereits verwendet?

Payroll and Benefits Coordinator in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best product, excellent customer service,

The functionality, the flow, how easy it is to train new staff members on. The updates that happen to occur just as I am thinking...wouldn't it be cool if... Constantly improving the product without disrupting the flow. (that is HUGE)

Veronica
HR Generalist in USA
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

WorkBright is Right!

Kommentare: Overall, WorkBright is great. Compared to other onboarding systems previously used, this has been the best. Its the one stop shop, allowing me to do everything regarding onboarding in one location.

Adding staff and the process to complete is fast and mobile friendly. Like that I am able to process Everify directly within one system now. I like that it now also provides us with notifications on when documents will expire and that we are able to reverify within WorkBright as well.

I do wish their is a fast or easier way to accept and download files. Wish it allowed me to filter staff based on those that I am onboarding instead of everyones from my team.

Randy
Executive Director in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Near total Train Wreck of a product

Kommentare: of 23 qualified applicants, we could only get 7 to figure out how to complete the application process. Of those 7, we were able to hire 1. There can be a large variety of reasons for a company to not convert applicants to employees, but 16 of 23 never had an opportunity because they could not complete the 2 stage application process because of the mobile app/Indeed limitations and dysfunctional performance.

It sounds like a good idea. I like that applicants can complete onboarding on their phone

Anybody applying on a phone thru indeed is at about a 70% risk of not completing and getting confused. It sounds like this might be true for other job boards as well, but I cant be sure. There is a two stage application process that is different for mobile users than desktop users. Most of our applicants get 'lost' in the process and we never complete with them. This after calls, emails and texts to help them. The ATS is not integrated with the Onboarding system at all except a one time data transfer initiated by a recruiter or admin user to migrate from one system to the other. Then you have to revert back to the ATS from the On boarding to communicate with the candidate. The systems are two different companies. One is ApplicantPro for the ATS, the other is WorkBright for the onboarding. Aside from the job page they create to link your posting - the sites cannot be branded for your company. This is not user friendly, not integrated, not seemless at all, not easy for applicants and difficult to manage with the two different sites not integrated, the irritating new window opens for every click in the ATS. Then when you time out and have to log in again, you have to close all those open windows. IT sounds silly, but very time consuming if you are a busy person.

Antwort von WorkBright

Thank you Randy for you candid write up. I can hear your frustration and disappointment. Yes, as you indicated, these are two seperate products: Workbright is our core business which focuses on Onboarding, and Applicant Pro that we use as a lightly integrated third party ATS provider. We use Applicant Pro as it works well for many of our Onboarding customers, but as you expressed, it did not serve you well. WorkBright Onboarding works easily with almost any ATS, so in no way do we want you to feel limited in your choices. Regarding this situation, we will do everything in our power to make it right and are happy to refund you completely for your ATS, as well as support you in a transition to another, if that is what you choose.

Tyler
Senior Manager, Human Resources in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Best I-9 Software

Trilled with the software! It is so easy to use and has completely changed the way we onboard employees. We are so thankful we found Workbright and has made I-9 compliance a breeze.

We have run into a few issues with edge case reverifications. However, the Workbright team has been super helpful in these situations. Some of the admin pages can be hard to use at first but the office hours have been great!

Erin
Talent & Culture Generalist in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WB Review

Kommentare: Have received a lot of feedback from our hiring managers on how smooth the process is when integrating an employee as well as feedback from applicants stating how easy it is to complete online forms.

Pros: ease and speed for the applicants to apply and ease/speed for hiring managers to manage and integrate the applications.

Cons: It would be nice to have an option to download ALL forms into 1 pdf, vs downloading each individual form in the onboarding area.

Antwort von WorkBright

Hi Erin, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this detailed review. A large focus of our product is to make onboarding as easy as possible so it's great to hear both your hiring managers and applicants feedback confirming our efforts are working! We are always looking for ways to improve and I will pass along your feature improvement request for bulk form downloads to our team, I could see how this would be very helpful in some situations. Thanks again for your time!

Kelton
Assistant Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Incredibly Valuable Software!

I don't believe there's a better system out there for tracking the application process when dealing with 100+ new applications each year in an organization with a very competitive hiring process. It allows various team members to communicate within the software to collaborate on hiring decisions. Then, integrating those hired into the on-boarding platform saves a lot of time and our newly hired applicants are able to breeze through the on-boarding requirements due to the ease of use that Workbright allows. They also have maintain great rapport and relationships with their customers!

I do wish that I could make edits to my application or the on-boarding documents myself on the back-end without having to submit the requested changes to the company to integrate these changes on the front-end.

Tarquin
Recruiter in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Brightstar Care

Kommentare: WorkBright's ATS platform is awesome. It is very userfriendly and provides the ability to track all applicants at a glance and gives percentages for overall complany tracking as well. I would recommend this product to any employer.

I love the ease of use with WorkBright, it has been a drastic improvement over previous ATS platforms

I don't have a con for this product it is awesome.

Christian
Christian
President in Deutschland
Personalwesen, Selbstständig

Everything a small business needs for employee onboarding, except...

Kommentare: Exceptional. It does everything expected.

The team at WorkBright works hard to set up the product for your needs. Great ongoing customer serviceSelf-service portal is a breeze

Can only support some document uploads and downloads such as ExcelCannot calculate within product (annual salary based on hourly rate)Not enough 'if-then, capabilities' such as if you select a value in a field, the software should then select a value for another field

Carolyn
Human Resources Generalist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

WorkBright is Excellent for I-9 Processes

Kommentare: WorkBright was an absolute essential part of our complying with the federal mandate (USCIS) to verify employees in person that were verified in the past, remotely, due to Covid. Their process was easy to understand and captured the data in its entirety. The I-9 process today is the same; new employees get verified by having an Authorized Representative verify their ID's and this gets recorded on the WorkBright system for compliance. It is well thought out, fully compliant and easy for administrators to explain and use. Thank you WorkBright!

With I-9 processing for new hires and for reverifying remote employees from Covid, WorkBright covered every aspect necessary to accomplish these tasks with ease.

If I had an immediate question, sometimes I would have to wait for support to get to my ticket.

HR Administrator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great time saver

WorkBright is a great system that lets me customize what I need from new employees. It has great improved our onboarding process.

The paperwork approval page updated recently and it’s less efficient.

Veronica
Camping Admin in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Summer Camp Seasonal Staff

One place to collect all of your staff hiring paperwork! This has made my job so much easier as I manage summer camp staff of about 250 people each year. Having them be able to turn it in online has saved me countless hours of logging paperwork. Since it sends reminders when something is missing until it's submitted, I've been getting paperwork earlier than before!

I wish I could make small corrections to non-tax documents, such as correcting the date. I've had multiple issues where they'll enter the date that it is when they submitted a document and not the date they did the training. I have to reject those a lot and it would be nice to be able to just adjust it.

Natalie
Sr, Manager Talent Acquisition & Communications in USA
Metallabbau, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy paper to digital platform for onboarding a new hire

Kommentare: Took 50 pieces of paper - all ISO forms and configured it easily into the system for a full auditable digital picture.

The system time stamps all the paperwork which our legal department loves and the ease of using the system for quick look-ups of a policy signature or form is helpful.

Today the platform does not integrate with my HRIS system, but sometimes that is a good thing so that it is a standalone product with easy capability for corporates oversight of multiple locations and HR hiring authorities.

Annalese
Senior Operations Manager in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Software for Online Forms

Kommentare: My overall experience has been wonderful.

Electronic Signing is very easy for the user. We have a lot of short-term inters, fellows, temporary staff, and board members and Workbright has made document signing so much easier for our operations/hr department.

I don't have any complaints about the software.

Christy
CCA in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

My review

it is very easy to send the onboarding papers to the new hires also very easy to recieve and except during the hiring process

so far nothing I like everything about it so far

Breanna
HRBP in USA
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

WorkBright is

During the pandemic we went remote and newer employees were having a hard time finding establishments who'd complete I-9's. It made the onboarding process difficult and I needed to find a solution. I did a little research and found WorkBright. I am SO glad I did. The platform makes the I-9 verification process so easy and it can all be done from your cellphone. Highly recommend this product if your company is completely remote. They make it super simple and follow all rules and regulations of the DHS.

I wish it would send us a notification when someone's I-9 is fully completed, instead of me checking all the time.

Stefanie
payroll and benefits coordinatior in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Peter is a Rockstart

Kommentare: Our company has been with workbright for about 2 years now, and I have worked almost exclusively with Peter Holter. I have never had a question remain unanswered.

Antwort von WorkBright

Fantastic! Thanks so much for the review Stefanie, we love working with Pali as well!

Lissa
Assistant Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I <3 WorkBright

WorkBright saves me countless hours. Our staff find the process quite easy, and I cannot possibly speak highly enough about the Customer Success Team! Our rep has put up with me with patience and kindness and lots of happy faces!!!!

There is truly nothing I can complain about. Honestly. Love!

Seth
HR Generalist in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommend WorkBright

Kommentare: Overall experience has been 10/10. Any issues I've had were just learning curve how to use the system and the daily office hours resolved my problems within 5 minutes thanks to their specialists.

WorkBright was easy to implement and provides a straightforward easy to follow process for our employees. Document management and reporting is easy as well. This does everything we need it to for our onboarding documents and keeps us in compliance.

Nothing. Workbright has been easy to use and meets all of our needs. Anything I needed to learn, customer support has been readily available to help via emails and office hours.

Natasha
Hiring Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Workbright is Awesome

Kommentare: It is a amazing product for doing everything digital and getting paperwork to the employee and very easy to use

Very easy to us as a employer and for the employee

That is does not alert the employer everytime the employees do their paperwork or update it

Kristin
HR/Payroll Specialist in USA
, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Team to Work With

Kommentare: The Customer Support and Work Bright Staff are awesome to work with. Help in every aspect they can. From setup to every day questions.....very helpful. We have very unique business operations with our association and they do the best they can to help us find what would work best and always willing to make changes if needed down the road.

Nicole
Recruitment & Retention Coordinator in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

review

Kommentare: Very good. The customer assistance is excellent.

Ease of sending new hire documents to employees & organizing candidates

On the ATS side, it opens new windows constantly and I'm in a hurry, so the multiple windows can get out of control and lock up my system. I also wish that their was an option for me to export the application into a PDF to save to my computer, verses having to print it & scan it.

Kevin
Ranch Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid Investment

Kommentare: Workbright will lighten your HR load without question. No more file cabinets lining your office. The process is easy to learn and the customer service department is exceptional. All of your concerns will be addressed in a very timely manner. It beats having a subscription to several different job boards.

Organizes the hiring and HR function of our camps

Older candidates and staff that are not very tech savvy struggle with it.

Lindsey
Hawaii Branch Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Workbright LGC Review

It is easy to use and that is the BEST PART

Sometimes the filters I feel like dont work. But usually they do

Crystal
Restaurant General Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

Easy to use, navigation is easy and smooth

I have no complaints about this software

Robin
Illinois Scheduling Manager in USA
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great On-Boarding

Ease of use and great reporting for the administrative team

Takes too long for Workbright to make our changes