Über Teamtailor

Bewerber-Trackingsystem für Rekrutierung und Employer-Branding. Hol dir all die Tools, die du zum Verwalten deiner Kandidaten und zum Erstellen der perfekten Karriereseite benötigst.

Erfahre mehr über Teamtailor

I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates.

I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Bewertungen zu Teamtailor

Teamtailor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 98 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teamtailor bereits verwendet?

Jolene
Jolene
Talent Acquisition Manager in Südafrika
Marktforschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Changed our ways of working for the better

Kommentare: It has assisted us refining our recruitment process and close rate

Its ease of use and functionality has changed our ways of working and made is so much more collaborative across our hiring team

Ideally ensuring that duplicate email addresses are not submitted on the platform will encourage recruiters to use the candidates' email address when submissions are made. The number of duplicate applicants on the platform will be greatly reduced and will assist us in enforcing GDPR regulations.

Stephanie
Talent Scout in Frankreich
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Teamtailor Experience

Kommentare: Overall, it's been very smooth and has allowed us to really speed up our recruitment process as it's easy to track applications and move candidate's through our process. The ability to also collaborate with my team over on the notes section is great and saves a lot of back and forth over other messaging services.

The customer service is excellent. Not only from our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] but also the direct messaging via the platform. The responses are always quick and very helpful. It allows for a great overview of our open positions, where the candidates are in the pipeline, and triggers for aspects such as NPS are great. Being able to merge duplicate applications is also a great benefit.

I can't track which candidates specifically the NPS was sent to. The analytics page is sometimes confusing to understand the number of candidates that have tracked through my pipeline. When publishing new positions, we don't want the email to be sent out to candidates who are connected as oftentimes it's candidates that we wouldn't consider for another position or its noise for them and they ask for their profile to be deleted. However, there is no option to opt-out from this automatic emailer that is sent out from our side. Time in the state is also limited to days, whereas I would prefer it was limited to weekdays in terms of a tracking time.

James
Head of Talent Acquisition in UK
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good fundamentally with room for improvement

Kommentare: It's a cost effective solution for a companies first ATS and having the built in careers site makes the set up without a developer a breaze

Easy to use ATS for hiring managers and irregular users gives ok job distribution and a build in careers site which is good. its very cost effective for an ATS compared to competitors but does lack robustness and reliability.

UI could be improved alot for viewing and reviewing candidates Analytics and reporting could be improve alot to provide essential data easily

vor 2 Monaten

Hi James, thank you for your review! We'll send it over to our product team to take a look at some of your points and see where improvements can be made 💖

Christopher
Christopher
Engineering Manager in Finnland
Nanotechnologie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Literally anything but this

Kommentare: I think the biggest thing that cannot be overlooked is that the link to one's calendar is occasionally ignored. Our company experienced overlapping interview scheduling 3 times. When reported, TeamTailor customer service told us that this was impossible. So rather than put in a ticket to fix it, they insist that it's somehow our fault. This makes our company look unorganized and gives a terrible view to the candidate, and TeamTailor simply doesn't care. When reviewing candidates, all CVs are attached into an embedded window that cannot be resized. The window isn't wide enough to see the entire CV, so I found myself scrolling a lot. The only other option is to download the CV, at which point I have to say to myself, "What's the point of this service?" Now I have to keep all of this information organized on my computer. Communication between teammates is a bit strange through this platform. There are so many places to write things that it's easy to write about a candidate in a place where teammates won't see it. On the other hand, you get lots of emails from TeamTailor reminding you to write about the candidates even after you've done so.

At the very least, it kept the applicants organized.

1. .pdf files are embedded in a tiny window. The only way to see the .pdf properly is to download it. 2. Occasionally disconnects from your calendar and schedules interviews that overlap 3. Too many places to write about candidates. Notes, reviews, and messages tend to get lost when trying to communicate to other teammates 4. Auto-reply and automatically generated messages make your company feel as heartless as the big guys like MS and Lockheed 5. That notification bell gets updated about once a month 6. So many emails. Easily takes up as much time dealing with these emails than it would organizing these candidates myself. 7. Looks like it was designed by a child 8. One needs special training on how to use this thing properly between teammates. A huge time sink when this is supposed to save us time. 9. Not easy to recommend a candidate to other positions.

Gutier
HR Director in Spanien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS, so happy with this!

Kommentare: I think that this is the best ATS that you can implement. I'not a Teamtailor employee! ;)

Great product, great price and the usability is TOP! This is really easy for the company and the features are really well designed. The integration with Linkedin works well. The video questions are making the processes really easy. The setup and configuration is easy to do for an HR team. Also the Customer service team is great.

The analytics are not the best but they have an easy API and this is awesome. The worst point is the video-call integrations, we need the integrations with Google meet because the native tool is not working well.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Gutier, Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying our usability and features! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Magnificent product

Kommentare: I am happy that I decided to purchase this particular system for our recruiting.

It is really easy and intuitive to use, the design serves both the recruiting team and the applicant. Updates come often and bring new features to the system that I didn't even know I wanted, but usually I did. The product is widely in use in our organization, by over 40 recruiters on weekly basis.

All the things this system lacked in the first place have been implemented since. User levels could use some improving.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you see the benefits for both the recruiting team and the applicant. :) /Charlotte, Teamtailor

Maja
Talent Acquisition Partner in Schweden
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

What makes a recruiter's life easier? TEAMTAILOR!

Kommentare: TT is making my everyday life as a recruiter so much easier. Thank you guys!

I've tried a couple of different recruitment software throughout the years, and none of them have been as easy and user-friendly as Teamtailor! It's super easy to introduce anyone to this ATS and it gets great feedback from managers too.

In general, everything works great. But as always, improvements are always welcome. We have been feedbacking quite a lot and it's great to see how you listen to your customers and make our feedback into real life improvements. Keep up the good work!

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Maja, We love your review - thank you so much! :D If there's anything else you need from us, or any other feedback you may have, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the team :) Thanks again, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Sara
Director People & Culture in Schweden
Biotechnologie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best recruitment system I have ever used!

Kommentare: We are shortening the time spent of administration in recruitment processes a lot when using Teamtailor. We are also able to give our candidates continuous feedback and updates which makes their experience of us better. By using automated triggers we can let the system do a lot of work without us having to administer it. This is truly fantastic!

I love that the system is modern, easy to use and have tons of smart functions that makes me and my colleagues save a lot of time when recruiting.

To be honest - nothing. I love everything about it.

Thilo
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Schweiz
Personalwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Assessment 2020

Kommentare: Happy

Easy to use and handle, transparent, fun

Was a bit difficult and time-consuming to migrate data from previous ATS.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hi Thilo, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you love the ease of our system. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Linn
Head of Talent in Schweden
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Teamtailor Review

Kommentare: It has made collaboration easy within our org. It took us within a week to roll out. It's been really nice to be able to own and create a really professional jobsite, that's easy to maintain and update. Over all a good tool for bot recruitment and employer branding.

The easy trello-like overview, the automation functionlity, the focus on candidate experience and making applying easy, staying up to date and continuing to change, really fast support

A customizable view where you can see all of your candidates in one flow, instead of having to keep track of them on a myriad of different places. I find the data quite unreliable/hard to adjust to, so i'm hesitant to use it.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Linn! Many thanks for your great review and feedback - we're really glad it's improved collaborative hiring processes at Funnel and that it's improved both your recruiting and employer branding :) If you'd like to chat more with a member of the team regarding candidate flows and data, please do reach out to us - we'd be more than happy to discuss this further :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Sara
HR Manager in Portugal
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Such a great ATS product

Very user friendly, easy to use and meets our needs as customers. Has great career site integrations. add on for linkedin sourcing integration is amazing.

They sell it as one-fits-all solution and that you are paying for the whole sw but there are still some features that are premium and only for enterprise sectorYou need to consistently log in for links to work which is a painthere are some bugs but the team is welcome to feedback and they seem to work on them - even tough very slowly. Linkedin Ads is a bit messy on the background between their APIsthey survey feature is very poorly designed adn doesnt allow us to manage all candidate lifecycle on the product

Jesper
Headhunter in Schweden
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

All you need is Teamtailor.

Kommentare: Teamtailor supports corporate and employer branding. Job postings and search engine optimization.

To be able to take charge of your companys recruitment process you need a system that enables, rationalize, and simplyfies your work. Teamtailor does all that.

Teamtailor is primarily set up for companys HR departments. Some features are not suitable for recruiting or consulting companys.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Jesper, We're really grateful for your review - thanks so much for taking the time to do that :) We're really happy to hear that Teamtailor has been able to significantly improve your recruitment :) If there's anything else, feel free to reach out to a member of the team Thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Alex
Talent Resourcer in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Love teamtailor but could be improved

Kommentare: It is a great tool to use, really easy to do everything, customer service is very quick an super helpful as well. Overall, a brilliant tool with just a few improvements

Easy to use Easy to post jobs on our website careers page Love that it is linked to job sites where our job adverts get posted and seen as well

To book an interview can be slightly annoying especially on candidate selected times. When I select the times on a calendar it will merge them all into one, even though I have put 60 minutes slots it will merge all the times together so it say say 1pm to 5pm interview instead of 1pm, 2pm, 3pm etc so I have to select a time then drag it to another selected time and repeat this to create separate time slots Also, all of our jobs are remote working nationally in UK but sometimes have been pulled through onto Indeed as York based not sure why but this is being dealt with my customer service

Florin
CTO in Rumänien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Pretty neat experience

- pretty good applicant tracking - nice reports & analytics - very responsive customer support

- Before the Connect update, we could add mandatory fields to the Connect registration step, it seems it was a fundamental functionality for us. We had lately (i guess after the Connect dashboard update) some spammy users that registered only with their e-mail addresses and we couldn't restrict them in any way to register again and again. It's really a MUST for us to have a healthy database of applicants! - It would be perfect if Teamtailor could autocomplete the applicant fields from their LinkedIn profile. - Lack of 2-factor Authentication for applicants and employees.

Sena
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Serbien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Teamtailor user for over 2 years

It is very user friendly and the teamtailor team is constantly improving the tool with new features. And the support is very helpful.

You cannot delete a mail that was send by mistake.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hi Sena, Just a quick message to say many thanks for your review! We really appreciate it and are glad that you find the product user friendly and the support helpful :) Feel free to reach out to us if there is anything else Charlotte / Teamtailor

Ina
HR BP in Deutschland
Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I enjoy working with Teamtailor every day

Kommentare: All teams like to use the tool for recruitung processes and if we have a problem, the chat is right there to help

It is easy to handle and it makes communication with colleguages so easy.

some features are just the way they are :-)

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Ina! We're super happy to hear that you're enjoying using Teamtailor and that you've had the support you need from our Customer Success team :) If there is anything else you need, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us! Thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Shirin
Projectmanager in Deutschland
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great help in our HR-processes

Kommentare: Overall we are really happy to work with Teamtailor. It saves a lot of time and the team behind Teamtailor is very helpful, friendly and fast. Special thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT] for the great support!

There are a few things: 1. It's great to have the opportunity to set up a career-site and this in an easy way and really fast. 2. I love the triggers - they facilitate the work immensely. 3. The clarity is great. With a glance you know what's going on and what to do next.

Probably because we are Germans it is a bit too transparent for us sometimes. But we made our way with it.

Estera
Senior IT Recruiter in Rumänien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall a very usefull app

Kommentare: Overall I find the app easy to use and useful.

I like this app because is user friendly.

As I already mentioned some issues to the team, regarding the positioning of the candidate on the role (you cannot differentiate the roles with the same titles when you search from the + button to add the candidate on the role. Even if we put a label on the job, it is not visible from there and we can easily mistake and add the candidate on the wrong role.

Daniela
Talent Acquisition in Spanien
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Experience with Teamtailor

I am very happy with the easy way to use and also communicate with the hiring manager. The presentation of the candidate is very visual and easy to maintain everything on time with the better experience of the candidates. Also I love the possibility to create my own job portal to increase the employer branding of the company.

A better AI system that help to match applicants with the job post

Neelima
Neelima
President and CEO in USA

Teamtrailor has the best HR recruiting features with clean design that helps hiring process painless

Ability to communicated efficiently with internal SnapIT team members and External candidates that apply for the job. Keep a track of the progress on any candidate that applies for our job via our website, rate the candidates applied and update and check the status of progress of the candidate.

I would like the ability to post the jobs we enter into the Teamtailor be also posted in centralized website that Teamtrailor can market it nationally and even globally. That would be an ultimate solution for companies across the globe that use this amazing application to utilize the exposure to find relevant candidate.

Ida
CEO in Schweden

Good customer experience, fast and always excellent customer support and a very adaptive tool.

We truly love Teamtailor -the simplicity, communication and the visual, we use the tool daily for our selves and for our customers.

We would wish that TT could provide open templates, today they are locked. Overall we are a very satisfied customer.

Lisa
Lisa
HR in Schweden
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Teamtailor makes my recruitment administration a dream come true

Kommentare: very good

Teamtailor is a very User friendly and helpful system

It develops som fast so it's a bit hard to catch up. There's more value for money that I know about.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hi Lisa, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear Teamtailor has really helped your business. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if there is anything you need. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Emmelia
HR Administrator in UK
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great software, amazing customer support

Kommentare: We use the system slightly unusually, but we make it work for us. We love the ease of use and how helpful the support team are

The intuitiveness of the system, so easy to navigate.

Nothing!! Love the system and love how easy it is to suggest a development to a team member.

Patrik
Recruitment Manager in Schweden
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

I like that it is very customizable usage.

I which that there was more customizable things when it comes to recruitment to make it easier to sort kandidates and see statistics on the front screen.

Catrine
Catrine
HR Chef | HR Affärspartner in Schweden

Teamtailor is brilliant, it is my best coworker!

Kommentare: Timesaving, better structure and my work looks more professional!

Its easy to set up, easy to use and helps me to structure my daily work and it reminds me of what I have done and what I have to do.

Maybe I would like to have more options to customize the site, move some boxes and text. Some of the companies I work for want it more like their own website. I know, you can have that, but then you have to know more about html...