Über Teamtailor

Das einfachste und schnellste ATS für alle Personalreferenten

Erfahre mehr über Teamtailor

Its easy to use and navigate. The features that exists is easy to learn and works well.

Bewertungen zu Teamtailor

Teamtailor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 83 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Teamtailor bereits verwendet?

HR- och Rekryteringsansvarig in Schweden

Teamtailor is the tool that has it all. A perfect balance of functionality and flexibility.

Kommentare: It created a more appealing front for the company in a digitalised world, this helped tremendously since our co-workers are spread all around the country, garnering more applications and strengthening our base in comparison to the competition. It also made communcation and hiring more smooth and pain-free increasing initial employee satisfaction greatly. Not to mention it has saved us huge amounts of administration time.

The candidate storage is great, easy to maneuver when you need to find that candidate from six months ago what-was-his-name, incredible to make sure no candidate is left unanswered and completely in regulation with GDPR. One less thing to worry about. The drag-and-drop bars connected to various triggers and the ease with which to combine this with other services to automise processes is brilliant. Lastly the career-site has it all while still being easy to design even for the complete novice. The chat-bubble connecting you directly to eventual candidates browsing your site is great - employees deserve as much service as customers. If not more. Aligning with business goals and justifying and measuring different approaches is essential and with the statistics tools built in it's easy to get a overview and from them creating more accurate performance reviews. Lastly the fact that Teamtailor is directly linked to most job advert-pages is truly a time-saver.

Right now my only problem is the calendar, for which I have no particular use. However I've been invited to participate in the beta-testing of a calendar in which the candidate can book his own interview - effectively rendering youcanbook.me or other third party services needless. So I'm hopeful to say the least!

Stephanie
Talent Scout in Frankreich
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Teamtailor Experience

Kommentare: Overall, it's been very smooth and has allowed us to really speed up our recruitment process as it's easy to track applications and move candidate's through our process. The ability to also collaborate with my team over on the notes section is great and saves a lot of back and forth over other messaging services.

The customer service is excellent. Not only from our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] but also the direct messaging via the platform. The responses are always quick and very helpful. It allows for a great overview of our open positions, where the candidates are in the pipeline, and triggers for aspects such as NPS are great. Being able to merge duplicate applications is also a great benefit.

I can't track which candidates specifically the NPS was sent to. The analytics page is sometimes confusing to understand the number of candidates that have tracked through my pipeline. When publishing new positions, we don't want the email to be sent out to candidates who are connected as oftentimes it's candidates that we wouldn't consider for another position or its noise for them and they ask for their profile to be deleted. However, there is no option to opt-out from this automatic emailer that is sent out from our side. Time in the state is also limited to days, whereas I would prefer it was limited to weekdays in terms of a tracking time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Personio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Price, ease of creating career page, and the various integrations possible.

Sara
Director People & Culture in Schweden
Biotechnologie, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The best recruitment system I have ever used!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We are shortening the time spent of administration in recruitment processes a lot when using Teamtailor. We are also able to give our candidates continuous feedback and updates which makes their experience of us better. By using automated triggers we can let the system do a lot of work without us having to administer it. This is truly fantastic!

I love that the system is modern, easy to use and have tons of smart functions that makes me and my colleagues save a lot of time when recruiting.

To be honest - nothing. I love everything about it.

Christopher
Christopher
Engineering Manager in Finnland
Nanotechnologie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Literally anything but this

Kommentare: I think the biggest thing that cannot be overlooked is that the link to one's calendar is occasionally ignored. Our company experienced overlapping interview scheduling 3 times. When reported, TeamTailor customer service told us that this was impossible. So rather than put in a ticket to fix it, they insist that it's somehow our fault. This makes our company look unorganized and gives a terrible view to the candidate, and TeamTailor simply doesn't care. When reviewing candidates, all CVs are attached into an embedded window that cannot be resized. The window isn't wide enough to see the entire CV, so I found myself scrolling a lot. The only other option is to download the CV, at which point I have to say to myself, "What's the point of this service?" Now I have to keep all of this information organized on my computer. Communication between teammates is a bit strange through this platform. There are so many places to write things that it's easy to write about a candidate in a place where teammates won't see it. On the other hand, you get lots of emails from TeamTailor reminding you to write about the candidates even after you've done so.

At the very least, it kept the applicants organized.

1. .pdf files are embedded in a tiny window. The only way to see the .pdf properly is to download it. 2. Occasionally disconnects from your calendar and schedules interviews that overlap 3. Too many places to write about candidates. Notes, reviews, and messages tend to get lost when trying to communicate to other teammates 4. Auto-reply and automatically generated messages make your company feel as heartless as the big guys like MS and Lockheed 5. That notification bell gets updated about once a month 6. So many emails. Easily takes up as much time dealing with these emails than it would organizing these candidates myself. 7. Looks like it was designed by a child 8. One needs special training on how to use this thing properly between teammates. A huge time sink when this is supposed to save us time. 9. Not easy to recommend a candidate to other positions.

Maja
People & Culture Manager in Polen
Industrieautomation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Recruiter's point of view

Kommentare: The best ATS I've ever worked on.

UX/UI experience and intuitive navigation - for sure you have been working on the process flow with recruiters. Easy implementation & great on-going support and help center content. Dashboard and analitics. Easy referral feature for employees. Many digital platforms to integrate with and enhance the selection / on-boarding etc.

Career web page. Customisation is very limited.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: TRAFFIT

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: New company without ATS, very good offer (price & quality) comparing to other local suppliers.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Combination of quality & price, very nice feel & look during the presentation, additional feature of career web page (a bit dissapointment - limited customisation options).

Jolene
Jolene
Talent Acquisition Manager in Südafrika
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Changed our ways of working for the better

Kommentare: It has assisted us refining our recruitment process and close rate

Its ease of use and functionality has changed our ways of working and made is so much more collaborative across our hiring team

Ideally ensuring that duplicate email addresses are not submitted on the platform will encourage recruiters to use the candidates' email address when submissions are made. The number of duplicate applicants on the platform will be greatly reduced and will assist us in enforcing GDPR regulations.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JazzHR

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: It was unable to scale with us at a cost we could afford

Zuvor genutzte Software: JobAdder

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Value for money and ability to integrate it with our calendars, zoom and BambooHR

Chief Operating Officer in Finnland

Magnificent product

Kommentare: I am happy that I decided to purchase this particular system for our recruiting.

It is really easy and intuitive to use, the design serves both the recruiting team and the applicant. Updates come often and bring new features to the system that I didn't even know I wanted, but usually I did. The product is widely in use in our organization, by over 40 recruiters on weekly basis.

All the things this system lacked in the first place have been implemented since. User levels could use some improving.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Breezy und Trakstar Hire

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: Old product did no longer serve our needs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: I was convinced by the features, ease of use and value for money.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you see the benefits for both the recruiting team and the applicant. :) /Charlotte, Teamtailor

Lucija
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kroatien

Teamtailor review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The overall communication cycle with candidates is much easier.

It's very user-friendly and intuitive to use - love it! It has definitely made our job easier and more effective. :)

I think the Connect option should be editable. More precisely, I think it requires more explanation because a lot of candidates choose this option before applying for a job position. Also, it would be great if we could customize the message they recieve after connecting. :)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JazzHR

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: Because Teamtailor was much more user-friendly and had more possibilities to automate certain options.

Zuvor genutzte Software: TalentLyft

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Again, more user-friendly

Alex
Talent Resourcer in UK

Love teamtailor but could be improved

Kommentare: It is a great tool to use, really easy to do everything, customer service is very quick an super helpful as well. Overall, a brilliant tool with just a few improvements

Easy to use Easy to post jobs on our website careers page Love that it is linked to job sites where our job adverts get posted and seen as well

To book an interview can be slightly annoying especially on candidate selected times. When I select the times on a calendar it will merge them all into one, even though I have put 60 minutes slots it will merge all the times together so it say say 1pm to 5pm interview instead of 1pm, 2pm, 3pm etc so I have to select a time then drag it to another selected time and repeat this to create separate time slots Also, all of our jobs are remote working nationally in UK but sometimes have been pulled through onto Indeed as York based not sure why but this is being dealt with my customer service

Email Marketing Specialist in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent HR software for better results

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Easy to use and packed with features that save time, boost productivity, and assist users in finding better jobs and candidates

As of right now, every component of integration is effective and producing the best results, thus I don't believe there were any disadvantages.

Martin
Owner in Spanien
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

very good software

Kommentare: we know the software very good. We use it with 30 recruiters on a daily base.

We like the software because its easy, fast, mobilefriendly

invoicedate! Mail BCC or CC, Whatsapp integration, assign new recruiter to all jobs in a second

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hi Martin, Thank you kindly for your positive review! I am glad to hear that you're making the most of the mobile version of Teamtailor :) I will make sure to pass on the feedback you have mentioned to the Product team also. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Gutier
HR Director in Spanien
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great ATS, so happy with this!

Kommentare: I think that this is the best ATS that you can implement. I'not a Teamtailor employee! ;)

Great product, great price and the usability is TOP! This is really easy for the company and the features are really well designed. The integration with Linkedin works well. The video questions are making the processes really easy. The setup and configuration is easy to do for an HR team. Also the Customer service team is great.

The analytics are not the best but they have an easy API and this is awesome. The worst point is the video-call integrations, we need the integrations with Google meet because the native tool is not working well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit, Bizneo HR und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Price Functionality Sales agent Easy to implement Great careers page.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Gutier, Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying our usability and features! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Linn
Head of Talent in Schweden

Teamtailor Review

Kommentare: It has made collaboration easy within our org. It took us within a week to roll out. It's been really nice to be able to own and create a really professional jobsite, that's easy to maintain and update. Over all a good tool for bot recruitment and employer branding.

The easy trello-like overview, the automation functionlity, the focus on candidate experience and making applying easy, staying up to date and continuing to change, really fast support

A customizable view where you can see all of your candidates in one flow, instead of having to keep track of them on a myriad of different places. I find the data quite unreliable/hard to adjust to, so i'm hesitant to use it.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Linn! Many thanks for your great review and feedback - we're really glad it's improved collaborative hiring processes at Funnel and that it's improved both your recruiting and employer branding :) If you'd like to chat more with a member of the team regarding candidate flows and data, please do reach out to us - we'd be more than happy to discuss this further :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Linn
HR-specialist in Schweden

Review

Kommentare: We can offer a great candidate experience because Teamtailor helps us to have a great overview of our jobs and processes, and create careersites that looks good and offer a great platform for our candidates to understand our company better.

I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates. I also like the features of creating careersite and campaign sites it is easy to use and you can do customized sections if you have a little technical expertise. It is easy to understand and have a great UX. The integration we did to our danish company was really easy, I think we were up and running i about a day.

Some of the newer features have some development, I think the nurture flow could have more features like the ones we have i our regular CRM-system. I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hi Linn, We really appreciate your such positive review! It sounds like you're really making the most of all the different Teamtailor features, which is great! We're always working on improving new and existing features, so I will make sure to definitely pass on your feedback regarding Nurture. Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Sandesh
Talent Partner in Indien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Near Perfect ATS

Kommentare: Overall i'm quite happy using Teamtailor. All the features relevant to recruitment are made available. Very responsive chat support team. It would be great is teamtailor can have a discussion forum for users to connect about various aspects about the ATS.

I have used many ATS's till date and nothing has come closer to my ease of use like Teamtailor. It's one of the few ATS in the market that offer true value for money. Candidate Management is a breeze with the Kanban View. Automation triggers adds to the value. Nurture is another feature which let's me run marketing campaigns with candidates. The careers site is just brilliant with some loaded features.

Mostly tailor made to companies from Europe although they counts customers from around the world (But again majority i think are from Europe). The third party apps in the marketplace are all focused on European customers. Even the SMS feature is not available for all (apart from Europe). The feature releases needs to improve in terms of time to release. Another major turn off - The pink color theme in the ATS. Can sometimes get distracting. Would be so pleasant & cool to the eyes if it was blue. Candidate recommendations AI is very poor. Chrome extension is another feature which lacks parsing ability. We have to manually copy paste the data and cannot add an attachment/resume

Maja
Talent Acquisition Partner in Schweden
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

What makes a recruiter's life easier? TEAMTAILOR!

Kommentare: TT is making my everyday life as a recruiter so much easier. Thank you guys!

I've tried a couple of different recruitment software throughout the years, and none of them have been as easy and user-friendly as Teamtailor! It's super easy to introduce anyone to this ATS and it gets great feedback from managers too.

In general, everything works great. But as always, improvements are always welcome. We have been feedbacking quite a lot and it's great to see how you listen to your customers and make our feedback into real life improvements. Keep up the good work!

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Maja, We love your review - thank you so much! :D If there's anything else you need from us, or any other feedback you may have, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the team :) Thanks again, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Italo
Talent Acquisition Specialist in Spanien
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best value for money ATS on the market!

Kommentare: It's a very comprehensive ATS offering the main features TAs need in modern times. Data Pipelines, Very useful automation features, very visual stages and fairly collaborative capabilities.

Very robust data reporting capabilities. Especially for the price charged. Top-notch!

It really lacks full capabilities in terms of candidate assessment (scorecards). It does offer interviewing kits that can be customized but with limitations that keep it fairly simple.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workable und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Yes

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hi Italo, We just wanted to say thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear that you're getting the most out of Teamtailor and that you're finding the data reporting capabilities beneficial! We believe they're a very powerful feature of the platform and are essential to help you make future recruitment decisions :) If there is anything else you need, please reach out to us - we'd be happy to help! Charlotte / Teamtailor

Thilo
Senior Recruitment Consultant in Schweiz
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Assessment 2020

Kommentare: Happy

Easy to use and handle, transparent, fun

Was a bit difficult and time-consuming to migrate data from previous ATS.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Avature

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: Strategic decision, not happy with performance and functionalities

Zuvor genutzte Software: Avature

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: see above

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hi Thilo, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you love the ease of our system. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Lonneke
Financial and Operations Manager in Spanien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy software

Kommentare: Despite of starting our collaboration at the end of February 2019, we received the yearly invoice on 02/01/2020! It is now solved and I trust TT understands that invoice should be issued after the year, not 2 months earlier!

Easy software to learn and to use. Friendly to.

We work with freelancers, we should be able to avoid "stealing candidates" one from the other. Integration of WhatsApp would be great as a lot of our recruiters use this way of communicating with their candidates and is not visible in the file of the candidate.

Sophie
Talent Acquisition Manager in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Life changing ATS!

Kommentare: We recruit from 2-15 vacancies at any one time in 3different offices and it has saved me time, helped me communicate with hiring managers and the candidate experience is much better than what we had before.

The onboarding and training was simple, quick, informative and everyone I have spoken to with any issues has always come back to me with great advice. It is simple for me to use, but also hiring managers who don't have time to get used to a new system. It looks pretty, very intuitive, easy to get from one page to another. Constantly updating the product with new features that are super useful! Saves me time and candidates also love using the careers page!

Slight glitches every now and again, sometimes kicks me out but overall works really well for me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workable

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: PeopleHR wasn't working for us as an ATS or HR system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Cheaper option with most of the features and the careers page is amazing!

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Sophie, Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and careers page! Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you require anything. Best wishes, Seb/Teamtailor

Inga
Talent Acqusition Partner in Schweden

We like it but we ain't sure in keeping it.

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with the simplicity of use but some of my colleagues don't find it too friendly to use (sorry, if you want to know more contact me and I can collect the feedback). Personally I'd like to get even more from analytics. That's for now, we haven't researched it fullly yet, to be frank.

This software meets our current needs and allows hiring team members to communicate easily, to keep track of candidates easily, to review them easily and so on.

There are 3 things we are missing: - we'd like to have the possibility to share some notes with only certain people but the locking/unlocking feature is not super usefull because it is not flexible enough. - we'd also like to be able to hide candidate's name, gender, nationality so we are thinking about the way to hide CV's and list important skills in order to avoid biases. - we'd like to be able to correct mistakes. It happens that candidates are mistakenly moved to a wrong stages (while dragging and dropping) which messes up with statistics. Or if we move them back and forth based on the situation. I already spoke to your customer support about it but they didn't seem too bothered by our concern. And having good analytics is a must for us.

HR-generalist & Business developer in Schweden
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Truly amazing service/product

Kommentare: Amazing how much my overview of all my recruiting processes, analytics, and publications have improved. The decision to start using Teamtailor is absolutely irreversible in the best possible way. :)

Makes our recruitment process incomparably easier than before. Everything fits in one easy-to-use platform. You get a clear overview of your different recruitments and a much more direct (than email) way to communicate with candidates which prevents you from forgetting to reply or give feedback to an applicant. Also very responsive support where help is just a chat message away and it feels like they actually develop their product based on customer feedback.

Still a fairly new product which needs some development, but they are improving it all the time.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Thank you for the great review, John! So happy to hear that you love using Teamtailor and that it helps you in your recruitment process! We promise to continuously develop our product and keep providing world class support for our amazing customers /Shraddha :)

Istvan
Development manager in Ungarn
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Flexible

Easy to use and very flexible, where we are able to adopt to our recruitment processes easily

would be great if there would be a mobile app as currently there not easy to use.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Istvan! Thank you so much for your great review! We're really happy to see that you find Teamtailor super easy to use and that the platform has helped with your recruitment needs! I also wanted to highlight some further information on our Mobile app, which is available on both the App Store and Google Play. You can read more information about our Mobile App here: https://support.teamtailor.com/en/articles/3493578-sign-in-to-the-teamtailor-app If you need some help with using it, please do let us know - we'd be happy to help :) Charlotte / Teamtailor

Jesper
Headhunter in Schweden
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

All you need is Teamtailor.

Kommentare: Teamtailor supports corporate and employer branding. Job postings and search engine optimization.

To be able to take charge of your companys recruitment process you need a system that enables, rationalize, and simplyfies your work. Teamtailor does all that.

Teamtailor is primarily set up for companys HR departments. Some features are not suitable for recruiting or consulting companys.

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Jesper, We're really grateful for your review - thanks so much for taking the time to do that :) We're really happy to hear that Teamtailor has been able to significantly improve your recruitment :) If there's anything else, feel free to reach out to a member of the team Thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor

Liv
Talent & HR Partner in Schweden

Teamtailor review

- Easy to learn, use and understand - Customer support is fast and very helpful - Non-traditional recruitment and employer branding ATS, fun och colorful - Agile and delivers new features constantly

- The switch from another product did not go as wanted with the candidates and GDPR (when I worked at my previous job) - The GDPR features overall can be more flexible to work with in Teamtailor

Antwort von Teamtailor

Hey Liv! Many thanks for your feedback - really glad to hear that you're having a great time using the product and that it has helped with your recruitment and employer branding :) Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced. I believe a member of our team has been in contact with you now regarding that. However, please feel free to reach out to us again if there is anything else you need :) Many thanks, Charlotte / Teamtailor