Filtern nach:

John S.
John S.
HR- och Rekryteringsansvarig
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2018

"Teamtailor is the tool that has it all. A perfect balance of functionality and flexibility."

Kommentare: It created a more appealing front for the company in a digitalised world, this helped tremendously since our co-workers are spread all around the country, garnering more applications and strengthening our base in comparison to the competition. It also made communcation and hiring more smooth and pain-free increasing initial employee satisfaction greatly. Not to mention it has saved us huge amounts of administration time.

Vorteile: The candidate storage is great, easy to maneuver when you need to find that candidate from six months ago what-was-his-name, incredible to make sure no candidate is left unanswered and completely in regulation with GDPR. One less thing to worry about. The drag-and-drop bars connected to various triggers and the ease with which to combine this with other services to automise processes is brilliant. Lastly the career-site has it all while still being easy to design even for the complete novice. The chat-bubble connecting you directly to eventual candidates browsing your site is great - employees deserve as much service as customers. If not more.
Aligning with business goals and justifying and measuring different approaches is essential and with the statistics tools built in it's easy to get a overview and from them creating more accurate performance reviews. Lastly the fact that Teamtailor is directly linked to most job advert-pages is truly a time-saver.

Nachteile: Right now my only problem is the calendar, for which I have no particular use. However I've been invited to participate in the beta-testing of a calendar in which the candidate can book his own interview - effectively rendering youcanbook.me or other third party services needless. So I'm hopeful to say the least!

• Bewertet am 20.2.2018
Stephanie S.
Talent Scout
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2021

"My Teamtailor Experience"

Kommentare: Overall, it's been very smooth and has allowed us to really speed up our recruitment process as it's easy to track applications and move candidate's through our process. The ability to also collaborate with my team over on the notes section is great and saves a lot of back and forth over other messaging services.

Vorteile: The customer service is excellent. Not only from our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT] but also the direct messaging via the platform. The responses are always quick and very helpful. It allows for a great overview of our open positions, where the candidates are in the pipeline, and triggers for aspects such as NPS are great. Being able to merge duplicate applications is also a great benefit.

Nachteile: I can't track which candidates specifically the NPS was sent to. The analytics page is sometimes confusing to understand the number of candidates that have tracked through my pipeline. When publishing new positions, we don't want the email to be sent out to candidates who are connected as oftentimes it's candidates that we wouldn't consider for another position or its noise for them and they ask for their profile to be deleted. However, there is no option to opt-out from this automatic emailer that is sent out from our side. Time in the state is also limited to days, whereas I would prefer it was limited to weekdays in terms of a tracking time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Personio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Price, ease of creating career page, and the various integrations possible.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2021
Henrik T.
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2018

"Teamtailor Review"

Vorteile: Good entry, easy. very basic

Nachteile: Logics sometimes doesn't make sense. Workflow analysis needed. More design options, more functionality like applicant profiling. Add ons

• Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Chief Operating Officer

"Magnificent product"

Kommentare: I am happy that I decided to purchase this particular system for our recruiting.

Vorteile: It is really easy and intuitive to use, the design serves both the recruiting team and the applicant. Updates come often and bring new features to the system that I didn't even know I wanted, but usually I did. The product is widely in use in our organization, by over 40 recruiters on weekly basis.

Nachteile: All the things this system lacked in the first place have been implemented since. User levels could use some improving.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Breezy und Recruiterbox

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: Old product did no longer serve our needs.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: I was convinced by the features, ease of use and value for money.

von Teamtailor an 20.3.2020

Thank you for the great review! We're so glad you see the benefits for both the recruiting team and the applicant. :)

/Charlotte, Teamtailor

Gutier M.
HR Director
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.11.2020

"Great ATS, so happy with this!"

Kommentare: I think that this is the best ATS that you can implement. I'not a Teamtailor employee! ;)

Vorteile: Great product, great price and the usability is TOP!
This is really easy for the company and the features are really well designed.
The integration with Linkedin works well.
The video questions are making the processes really easy.
The setup and configuration is easy to do for an HR team.
Also the Customer service team is great.

Nachteile: The analytics are not the best but they have an easy API and this is awesome.
The worst point is the video-call integrations, we need the integrations with Google meet because the native tool is not working well.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoho Recruit, Greenhouse und Bizneo HR

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Price Functionality Sales agent Easy to implement Great careers page.

von Teamtailor an 1.12.2020

Hey Gutier,

Thank you so much for your review! We're really happy to hear that you're enjoying our usability and features!

• Bewertet am 13.11.2020
Maja V.
Talent Acquisition Partner
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"What makes a recruiter's life easier? TEAMTAILOR!"

Kommentare: TT is making my everyday life as a recruiter so much easier. Thank you guys!

Vorteile: I've tried a couple of different recruitment software throughout the years, and none of them have been as easy and user-friendly as Teamtailor! It's super easy to introduce anyone to this ATS and it gets great feedback from managers too.

Nachteile: In general, everything works great. But as always, improvements are always welcome. We have been feedbacking quite a lot and it's great to see how you listen to your customers and make our feedback into real life improvements. Keep up the good work!

Hey Maja,

We love your review - thank you so much! :D

If there's anything else you need from us, or any other feedback you may have, please don't hesitate to reach out to a member of the team :)

Thanks again,

Thilo G.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2020

"Assessment 2020"

Kommentare: Happy

Vorteile: Easy to use and handle, transparent, fun

Nachteile: Was a bit difficult and time-consuming to migrate data from previous ATS.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Avature

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: Strategic decision, not happy with performance and functionalities

Zuvor genutzte Software: Avature

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: see above

von Teamtailor an 8.10.2020

Hi Thilo,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you love the ease of our system.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2020
Sophie E.
Talent Acquisition Manager
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Life changing ATS!"

Kommentare: We recruit from 2-15 vacancies at any one time in 3different offices and it has saved me time, helped me communicate with hiring managers and the candidate experience is much better than what we had before.

Vorteile: The onboarding and training was simple, quick, informative and everyone I have spoken to with any issues has always come back to me with great advice.
It is simple for me to use, but also hiring managers who don't have time to get used to a new system.
It looks pretty, very intuitive, easy to get from one page to another.
Constantly updating the product with new features that are super useful!
Saves me time and candidates also love using the careers page!

Nachteile: Slight glitches every now and again, sometimes kicks me out but overall works really well for me.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workable

Warum Teamtailor gewählt wurde: PeopleHR wasn't working for us as an ATS or HR system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Cheaper option with most of the features and the careers page is amazing!

von Teamtailor an 11.6.2020

Hey Sophie,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're really glad to hear that you're enjoying our features and careers page!

Linn H.
Head of Talent

"Teamtailor Review"

Kommentare: It has made collaboration easy within our org. It took us within a week to roll out. It's been really nice to be able to own and create a really professional jobsite, that's easy to maintain and update. Over all a good tool for bot recruitment and employer branding.

Vorteile: The easy trello-like overview, the automation functionlity, the focus on candidate experience and making applying easy, staying up to date and continuing to change, really fast support

Nachteile: A customizable view where you can see all of your candidates in one flow, instead of having to keep track of them on a myriad of different places. I find the data quite unreliable/hard to adjust to, so i'm hesitant to use it.

Hey Linn!

Many thanks for your great review and feedback - we're really glad it's improved collaborative hiring processes at Funnel and that it's improved both your recruiting and employer branding :)

If you'd like to chat more with a member of the team regarding candidate flows and data, please do reach out to us - we'd be more than happy to discuss this further :)

Florin T.
CTO
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2021

"Pretty neat experience"

Vorteile: - pretty good applicant tracking
- nice reports & analytics
- very responsive customer support

Nachteile: - Before the Connect update, we could add mandatory fields to the Connect registration step, it seems it was a fundamental functionality for us. We had lately (i guess after the Connect dashboard update) some spammy users that registered only with their e-mail addresses and we couldn't restrict them in any way to register again and again. It's really a MUST for us to have a healthy database of applicants! - It would be perfect if Teamtailor could autocomplete the applicant fields from their LinkedIn profile. - Lack of 2-factor Authentication for applicants and employees.

• Bewertet am 24.3.2021
Martin K.
Personalwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"very good software"

Kommentare: we know the software very good. We use it with 30 recruiters on a daily base.

Vorteile: We like the software because its easy, fast, mobilefriendly

Nachteile: invoicedate! Mail BCC or CC, Whatsapp integration, assign new recruiter to all jobs in a second

Hi Martin,

Thank you kindly for your positive review! I am glad to hear that you're making the most of the mobile version of Teamtailor :)

I will make sure to pass on the feedback you have mentioned to the Product team also.

Linn A.
HR-specialist

"Review"

Kommentare: We can offer a great candidate experience because Teamtailor helps us to have a great overview of our jobs and processes, and create careersites that looks good and offer a great platform for our candidates to understand our company better.

Vorteile: I like the features regarding jobs, i think it 's easy to get a view of your recruitment process and candidates.
I also like the features of creating careersite and campaign sites it is easy to use and you can do customized sections if you have a little technical expertise.
It is easy to understand and have a great UX.
The integration we did to our danish company was really easy, I think we were up and running i about a day.

Nachteile: Some of the newer features have some development, I think the nurture flow could have more features like the ones we have i our regular CRM-system.
I think it is a big problem that you can´t have the same careersite in different language.

Hi Linn,

We really appreciate your such positive review! It sounds like you're really making the most of all the different Teamtailor features, which is great!

We're always working on improving new and existing features, so I will make sure to definitely pass on your feedback regarding Nurture.

Sandesh H.
Talent Partner
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.6.2020

"Near Perfect ATS"

Kommentare: Overall i'm quite happy using Teamtailor. All the features relevant to recruitment are made available. Very responsive chat support team. It would be great is teamtailor can have a discussion forum for users to connect about various aspects about the ATS.

Vorteile: I have used many ATS's till date and nothing has come closer to my ease of use like Teamtailor. It's one of the few ATS in the market that offer true value for money. Candidate Management is a breeze with the Kanban View. Automation triggers adds to the value. Nurture is another feature which let's me run marketing campaigns with candidates. The careers site is just brilliant with some loaded features.

Nachteile: Mostly tailor made to companies from Europe although they counts customers from around the world (But again majority i think are from Europe). The third party apps in the marketplace are all focused on European customers. Even the SMS feature is not available for all (apart from Europe). The feature releases needs to improve in terms of time to release. Another major turn off - The pink color theme in the ATS. Can sometimes get distracting. Would be so pleasant & cool to the eyes if it was blue. Candidate recommendations AI is very poor. Chrome extension is another feature which lacks parsing ability. We have to manually copy paste the data and cannot add an attachment/resume

• Bewertet am 10.6.2020
Italo M.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Best value for money ATS on the market!"

Kommentare: It's a very comprehensive ATS offering the main features TAs need in modern times. Data Pipelines, Very useful automation features, very visual stages and fairly collaborative capabilities.

Vorteile: Very robust data reporting capabilities. Especially for the price charged. Top-notch!

Nachteile: It really lacks full capabilities in terms of candidate assessment (scorecards). It does offer interviewing kits that can be customized but with limitations that keep it fairly simple.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workable und Greenhouse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Yes

Hi Italo,

We just wanted to say thank you for your review! We're really glad to hear that you're getting the most out of Teamtailor and that you're finding the data reporting capabilities beneficial! We believe they're a very powerful feature of the platform and are essential to help you make future recruitment decisions :)

If there is anything else you need, please reach out to us - we'd be happy to help!

Lonneke K.
Financial and Operations Manager
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Easy software"

Kommentare: Despite of starting our collaboration at the end of February 2019, we received the yearly invoice on 02/01/2020! It is now solved and I trust TT understands that invoice should be issued after the year, not 2 months earlier!

Vorteile: Easy software to learn and to use. Friendly to.

Nachteile: We work with freelancers, we should be able to avoid "stealing candidates" one from the other.
Integration of WhatsApp would be great as a lot of our recruiters use this way of communicating with their candidates and is not visible in the file of the candidate.

Inga G.
Talent Acqusition Partner
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2020

"We like it but we ain't sure in keeping it."

Kommentare: Overall we are satisfied with the simplicity of use but some of my colleagues don't find it too friendly to use (sorry, if you want to know more contact me and I can collect the feedback). Personally I'd like to get even more from analytics. That's for now, we haven't researched it fullly yet, to be frank.

Vorteile: This software meets our current needs and allows hiring team members to communicate easily, to keep track of candidates easily, to review them easily and so on.

Nachteile: There are 3 things we are missing: - we'd like to have the possibility to share some notes with only certain people but the locking/unlocking feature is not super usefull because it is not flexible enough.
- we'd also like to be able to hide candidate's name, gender, nationality so we are thinking about the way to hide CV's and list important skills in order to avoid biases.
- we'd like to be able to correct mistakes. It happens that candidates are mistakenly moved to a wrong stages (while dragging and dropping) which messes up with statistics. Or if we move them back and forth based on the situation. I already spoke to your customer support about it but they didn't seem too bothered by our concern. And having good analytics is a must for us.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2020
Istvan K.
Development manager
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Flexible"

Vorteile: Easy to use and very flexible, where we are able to adopt to our recruitment processes easily

Nachteile: would be great if there would be a mobile app as currently there not easy to use.

Hey Istvan!

Thank you so much for your great review! We're really happy to see that you find Teamtailor super easy to use and that the platform has helped with your recruitment needs!

I also wanted to highlight some further information on our Mobile app, which is available on both the App Store and Google Play. You can read more information about our Mobile App here: https://support.teamtailor.com/en/articles/3493578-sign-in-to-the-teamtailor-app

If you need some help with using it, please do let us know - we'd be happy to help :)

Jesper E.
Headhunter
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"All you need is Teamtailor."

Kommentare: Teamtailor supports corporate and employer branding. Job postings and search engine optimization.

Vorteile: To be able to take charge of your companys recruitment process you need a system that enables, rationalize, and simplyfies your work. Teamtailor does all that.

Nachteile: Teamtailor is primarily set up for companys HR departments. Some features are not suitable for recruiting or consulting companys.

Hey Jesper,

We're really grateful for your review - thanks so much for taking the time to do that :)

We're really happy to hear that Teamtailor has been able to significantly improve your recruitment :)

If there's anything else, feel free to reach out to a member of the team

Thanks,

Liv S.
Talent & HR Partner
  • Bewertet am 24.3.2020

"Teamtailor review"

Vorteile: - Easy to learn, use and understand
- Customer support is fast and very helpful
- Non-traditional recruitment and employer branding ATS, fun och colorful
- Agile and delivers new features constantly

Nachteile: - The switch from another product did not go as wanted with the candidates and GDPR (when I worked at my previous job)
- The GDPR features overall can be more flexible to work with in Teamtailor

Hey Liv!

Many thanks for your feedback - really glad to hear that you're having a great time using the product and that it has helped with your recruitment and employer branding :)

Furthermore, I'm sorry to hear about the issue you have experienced. I believe a member of our team has been in contact with you now regarding that. However, please feel free to reach out to us again if there is anything else you need :)

• Bewertet am 24.3.2020
John W.
John W.
HR-generalist & Business developer
Umweltdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.10.2018

"Truly amazing service/product"

Kommentare: Amazing how much my overview of all my recruiting processes, analytics, and publications have improved. The decision to start using Teamtailor is absolutely irreversible in the best possible way. :)

Vorteile: Makes our recruitment process incomparably easier than before. Everything fits in one easy-to-use platform. You get a clear overview of your different recruitments and a much more direct (than email) way to communicate with candidates which prevents you from forgetting to reply or give feedback to an applicant. Also very responsive support where help is just a chat message away and it feels like they actually develop their product based on customer feedback.

Nachteile: Still a fairly new product which needs some development, but they are improving it all the time.

von Teamtailor an 3.10.2018

Thank you for the great review, John! So happy to hear that you love using Teamtailor and that it helps you in your recruitment process! We promise to continuously develop our product and keep providing world class support for our amazing customers /Shraddha :)

• Bewertet am 2.10.2018
Vladimir S.
Recruitment Agency Manager
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Positive feedback"

Vorteile: Gamified and simplified, intuitive UI. Advised to add

Nachteile: Inability to add Clients to the Job vacancies

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CATS

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Simplicity and affordability.

Hey Vladimir,

Thank you for the positive review! We're glad you find the platform simple yet intuitive :)

Please reach out if there's anything else!

Ashleigh R.
HR Support Services
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

"User Friendly software"

Kommentare: Its assisted us to give an end to end system to all our users as well as our client base. They not just applying for a job and that's the last they hear from us. The ongoing developments are an added bonus as our needs develop. the platform also provides real-time stats for Management at any given time.

Vorteile: This software assists with the daily use for me to assist all 48 of our centres to streamline their processes of a full 360 recruitment platform.

Nachteile: its easy to use even for our staff who are not technically advanced

Hey Ashleigh,

Thanks so much for your great review - we're really happy to hear that all 48 of Kindercare's Learning Centres have benefited from using Teamtailor :)

Please do reach out if there is anything else we can help you with!

Pascal F.
Head of People & Culture
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.3.2020

"Teamtailor is simply amazing"

Kommentare: Since we used Excel sheets before, TT has been a massive booster for our recruiting productivity. But that would be expected of any other ATS as well. I haven't used all of the possibilities that TT offers yet but what we are already using is great. :)

Vorteile: The focus on the employer brand and ease of use.

Nachteile: Some functionalities that are missing like e.g. placeholders in scheduling messages, but since TT are still a startup they are very open to feedback and will likely implement these features soon if they are requested often.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Workable und Lever

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: Because of the focus on the employer branding like the website tool. Additionally, the pricing was very attractive and the openness to my customer feedback and further development of the product influenced my decision.

• Bewertet am 4.3.2020
Nicklas L.
Nicklas L.
Head of HR
201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2018

"Instrumental in helping Paradox Interactive achieve 95 % direct hires"

Vorteile: This is a very easy to use applicant tracking system, career site and analytics dashboard combined. We have chosen to implement this on both Omegapoint and Paradox Interactive with a great result. It is very easy for both hiring managers and employees to get started sharing jobs on social media, submit referrals and making candidate reviews. Another great thing is that a candidate can apply with a simple click on their phone or tablet

Nachteile: The applicant tracking system is primarily designed for applications rather than headhunting and search

• Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Matilda B.
Recruitment Manager
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"Teamtailor"

Kommentare: Really good at customer support! Great product.

Vorteile: Easy, smooth. easy to learn, nice career pages.

Nachteile: I don't know I like everything about it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ReachMee Recruitment und Jobylon

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamtailor: x

von Teamtailor an 10.6.2020

Hey Matilda,

Thank you so much for your positive words! We are very happy that you are finding our system easy to use.

If there is anything more we can do to help, please do let us know.