Über Dropbox Sign

Nicht verfügbar

The form inserts are a bit more customizable than other similar software that I've tried, like eversign and docusign, without having to go whole hog into API.

Our employees wouldn't be able to open documents, I wouldn't be able to edit things, and there was just always something wrong. The wait time for fixes was anywhere form 2 minutes to 2 hours.

Bewertungen zu Dropbox Sign

Dropbox Sign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 1.427 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Dropbox Sign bereits verwendet?

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (1.427)

Todd
Todd
Content Manager
E-Learning, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy to use

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Frane
Frane
Head of Affiliate Network Development in Kroatien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Better than DocuSign!

Kommentare: Amazing!

The feature that sets HelloSign apart from the competition, especially DocuSign is the unlimited envelopes (documents) you as a user can send out in a year.

Feature that would be good to have is to be able to replace the underlying document once you are in the preparation phase of the document and when you have already set the 'fields or text boxes' in the document, so that if you notice there is a misspelled word or something that needs to be changed you can simply upload a 'corrected' version and keep all the 'fields or text boxes' in the place where you already had them. It would help save a lot of time especially if you are working with longer documents collecting initials from each signer on each page.

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Frane. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about corrected version fields to our product team. Thank you again!

Sarah
Sarah
Program Operations Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Seamless Integrations for Document Signing

We've used HelloSign for almost two years now after switching from another electronic signature software, and HelloSign has been perfect. Not only do we use it for our internal HR and hiring needs, but we also have HelloSign integrated into our software so that our customers can sign their contracts without any issue. HelloSign offers reminder emails and also sends completed forms to all parties. It's so easy to use and maintain and super customizable. Love it!

I have never had any issues using HelloSign, but I am not on the team that integrated it into our internal software. I am not sure how technically difficult that was, but we have rarely encounter bugs.

Jessica
Office Manager in Frankreich
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Only tool I have used

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

In my job, I need effecient and fast tools to use.

The fact that we cannot change to date format. It is always MM/DD/YY, (which is fine most of the time) and as a French company, sometimes we use these signed documents to send to French administration. And they do not accept this format of date.

Sevasti
Cook in Griechenland
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your dropbox has run out of space

3,0 letzten Monat Neu

I liked that i could sychronized my photos in the pc and in my mobile

It was annoying all the time the emails and reminders about the the space

Josie
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Easy to use platform!

Kommentare: All in all, I'd recommend this platform to make your life easier when it comes to getting documents signed!

I like that it's pretty straight forward to upload a document and then add a signature. It's so great to have my clients sign contracts that way rather than printing, signing, and scanning.

There's nothing I can think of right now that I've had issues with!

Margie
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Dropbox Works for Me

Kommentare: All the above reasons

We have everything in one place and it is secure in the Cloud so I can access this from anywhere.

That I can access it from anywhere, ha - no excuses not to complete any task

Julian
Julian
Accounts Officer in Kenia
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Convenient Electronic Signature Tool

Kommentare: Our experience with Dropbox Sign is quite positive. It is easy to use and our clients and internal team members rarely experience problems signing or sharing documents.

Dropbox Sign allows us to upload, share, store and request clients to sign conveniently under one platform. Electronic signature helps keep everything formal with our clients and employees. It is simple and straightforward. It is one of the few tech solutions that does exactly what it is designed for with minimal issues.

There is nothing I don't like about this electronic signature solution. However, I feel that the price may be relatively high for individuals or small companies.

Nicole
Nicole
Managing member in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product

It's reasonable price compared to other e-signature platforms. The ease of the system and being able to create templates to reuse are great.

Not being able to replace a document with a new file if the parties have not opened the original file yet.

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Nicole. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about replacing the original document to our product team. Thank you again!

Ramon
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: Great customer service

Ease of use of this product compared to Docusign

Cannot change document once sent such as pricing but keeping same link.

Jesus
Accounting in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Secure and easy to manage

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The way we send documents to get signatures on time and security.

There are not complaints about Dropbox Sign

Tricia
Office Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Game Changer for our growing preschool.

Kommentare: It is pretty easy to navigate and User Friendly. It works for our needs in this small, but quickly growing preschool. We found it at just the right time and it has taken us to the next level with paperwork collection. We have saved a TON of time and it has cut down on the headache of having to wait to receive hand-written documents from parents in the nick of time before school begins. We are way ahead of schedule.

I love that it is easy to manipulate and edit documents after the template has been created. Within seconds I can send multiple reminders and amended information to our students' Parents.

We had a difficult time getting to a person for help with some features and we would have had to upgrade to find out how to do some things. We simply can't afford that and don't need all the added features. It would be nice if Technical Support was available for all levels of customers. I simply wanted to know if I could send the same template at once to multiple recipients and I still don't know that answer.

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Tricia. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about access to support to our product team. Thank you again!

Tania
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Easy to use.

Integrates with Dropbox easily which integrates into our EHR and makes filing incoming signatures easy.

Having to re-do the entire form of I update the pdf of a form. It doesn’t recognize how I had it set up previously

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Tania. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about template editing to our product team. Thank you again!

Andrew
Administrator in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My HelloSign

Kommentare: I really like HelloSign. It just makes work so much easier. I use it every day.

I really like the ease of use and the ability to make templates. This feature saves so much time. I also like the storage, documentation, automatic reminders, etc.

I can't think of any. When I do, I will let you know.

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Andrew. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! Thank you again!

Melissa
Career Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best to streamline business contracts

This has been my favorite platform to upload contracts and send for signature I send contracts daily and this allows for an easy tracking of the documents and makes it better then using an adobe signature process

Nothing I’ve had a great experience so far with hellosign. If you need to send contracts hellosign is a great place, I’ve canceled the service but somehow always go back to it

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Melissa. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! Thank you again!

Jeri
Teacher in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect e-signature app

Kommentare: I used HelloSign especially during the pandemic when schools were closed. This allowed me to maintain compliance with legal documents. The only downside is that I can only process one document at a time.

I love that this tracks signatures, reminds signers and is easy to use.

As a teacher, this is a pricey investment but ultimately, it saves me time so that means, in the long run, I am saving money.

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Jeri. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about pricing for teachers to our product team. Thank you again!

Mickie
owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

HelloSign review

Kommentare: we are able to utilize an electronic signature, saving a significant amount of travel and time.

we are able to send lease/contracts/documents to our new tenants/workers/colleagues, electronically. we are able to store a template and not recreate our lease every time we need to utilize it.

we are unable to change the document once it has been sent. we are unable to change how many signers to a template. CUSTOMER SERVICE is foreign and NOT organized. nor easy to communicate with - NO LIVE interaction - only email available & apparently they are located on the opposite side of the earth from my timezone. VERY FRUSTRATING

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Mickie. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about our support to our customer success. We are working all the time to improve. Thank you again!

Angelica
University intern in Ecuador
Pharmazeutika, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Transforming Workflow Efficiency: Unlocking the Power of Dropbox Sign

Kommentare: I had the chance to use Dropbox Sign for signing a variety of papers, including consent forms, non-disclosure agreements, and partnership agreements, during my internship in the university's Department of Pharmaceutical Research and Development. The application allowed me to send documents for electronic signing immediately from my Dropbox account, which proved to be a practical and effective option. Dropbox Sign's tracking and reminder tools made sure that the signature procedure stayed on schedule, cutting down on delays and increasing workflow effectiveness. Overall, throughout my internship, Dropbox Sign greatly streamlined the document signing procedure, saving time and enabling smooth communication with coworkers and outside stakeholders.

A number of advantages for streamlined document signing are provided by Dropbox Sign. First off, the software offers a user-friendly interface that makes it simple to upload, transmit, and electronically sign papers. Dropbox Sign guarantees the integrity and confidentiality of signed documents with its strong security features. The software is adaptable to different signing requirements because it supports a variety of signature types, including eSignatures. Along with these features, Dropbox Sign also provides version control, automatic reminders, and document tracking, allowing for effective workflow management and collaboration. Users may take advantage of the current file storage and sharing capabilities, increasing productivity and document management, thanks to its seamless interaction with the Dropbox ecosystem.

Despite the fact that Dropbox Sign provides a lot of benefits, it's vital to take into account some drawbacks. First off, users who are not accustomed to using electronic signature tools may find the software to be challenging. When compared to other products on the market, some consumers might find Dropbox Sign's pricing options to be relatively expensive. Furthermore, firms with particular branding requirements may want to take into account the fact that advanced customisation options and branding capabilities may be constrained. Although Dropbox Sign interacts effectively with the Dropbox environment, there may not be many possibilities for integrating it with other third-party applications. Despite these factors, Dropbox Sign is still a trusted and convenient option for electronic document signing.

Chari
Tenant Relations Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable Product

Kommentare: We used a different product for a while that was inferior and we felt was much harder to use. Absolutely no problem with using HelloSign for our online document signing program. We have legally binding documents without the extra public traffic in our offices.

Our office is a Property Management Company, managing over 400 privately-owned rental properties. We first started using HelloSign during the early days of the Pandemic. Our office was shut down for a month at the beginning of the Pandemic. We opened back up to employees, but not the public, a month later. We were closed to the public for at least 6 months. HelloSign was invaluable to us during that time. We were able to still do our job for our owners using HelloSign to get signatures on new leases, renewals and additional required paperwork from both Tenants and Owners. Without it we would not have been able to conduct our business. Even though we are fully open for business now, we still use it for renewals so tenants don't have to make the trip to our office to renew their leases.

I cannot really think of anything I don't like about HelloSign. It is extremely easy to use and our customers seem to find it easy to use as well.

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in a roundtable about how HelloSign is used in sales use cases. We'd love to have your voice!

Caressa
Litigation paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saved us during the pandemic

Kommentare: Dropbox transformed the way we operated during the pandemic. It allowed us to integrate the system into our protocols, keep our clients safe, and still operated business as usual.

The ease of creating templates and documents for signing streamlined our intake process and cut down the initial time required by staff.

I would like to see a better notification system, i.e., a system where the user can develop the timeline for reminding signers of outstanding documents. Additionally, the ability to mass delete signed documents would be extremely helpful.

Ryan
President in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Even an 88 year old can do it

Kommentare: Hello son has given us the ability to handle far more cases than I believe any other software would

Once we place fields and we can highlight and copy and paste them from page to page for initialing by multiple people on multiple pages

It would be nice to be able to see exactly what the signer is seeing in a live view such as sometimes they have missed a field and they think they’ve completed everything for me to be able to see that one field is still unsigned and the rest are even before they submit

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Ryan. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about the signer preview to our product team. Thank you again!

Avni
Avni
Sr. Talent Partner in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Solid E-Sig Platform!

Kommentare: Overall, Hellosign has really made an impact on our offer letter process. We are now able to send and receive letters in a fast and efficient manner. As mentioned, any document you send over for signature, you can view when a person sees it so there is no need for additional follow up with the potential receiver on whether they received the document or not. It has truly helped me save time and candidates who receive our offer letter through hellosign, are able to sign easily without any complications.

I love how easy hellosign makes it to obtain electronic signatures on any document. You can easily drag and drop any document or can manually upload the docs. As a user, I'm able to upload a document and assign signature fields easily. An added benefit is that you get a notification when someone views your document as well as a notification when it has been signed. Depending on your settings, you can receive the signed documents in a pdf that is sent to your email. If you have a various forms that you don't want to bundle into a signed packet, you can change your settings so you receive each signed form individually. We use to have a manual signing process for our offer letters which took alot of time and created many hiccups. With hellosign, we are able to upload our offer letter package and get a quick turnaround time on signatures.

The maincon that I see with this platform is the lack of signature options. I wish there were more styles available. Also, when you upload multiple documents, it can take awhile to load. I am not sure if it was just my computer being slow but this has happened on a few occasions.

Joseph
Manager of Sales and Operations for Lending in USA
Medienproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not recommended for anything sales related (user of 2+ yrs)

Kommentare: Dropbox sign - Feel free to reach out. I am glad to help in anyway. As it is, using Dropbox sign is probably the least favorite part of my job. I hope you can create a better experience for users.

It allows people to sign. The user designations work well.

You can't edit templates without creating a new templateYou can't create pretty visuals Its hard to collect payment after signing Its not easy to see a single dashboard with the summery information you need for each contract. It lacks very basic features that would streamline the process. Practically no integration with hubspot. They say their is integration but the integration is essentially a link that directs to you their website.

Rhonda
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease of doing business A++

Kommentare: Love

This shows my costumers to easily sign documents and for me to electronic save all necessary documents in the most simplistic way without unnecessary steps.

Documents to directly download into my management software after signature

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Rhonda. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about document storage to our product team. Thank you again!

Tina
Office Manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy and Convenient!

Kommentare: We've also been saving paper as we no longer have to print the documentation for it to be signed. It's ecofriendly as it is saving time and resources.

The platform is easy to use for all parties involved. We're able to see if and when the documentation has been viewed or signed. At the same time, the documentation is available to be accessed and signed anywhere at any time on any device, without it having to be printed.

Nothing at all! The platform is straightforward enough for anyone to navigate.

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks for sharing your experience Tina! We love that you're able to help you be more ecofriendly. Saving time is an added bonus too!

Kaela
COO in USA
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Kommentare: Awesome!

We love the pricing, the fact that it is extremely user friendly, secure, ESIGN compliant.

We do not like the way bulk send is set up. Bulk send would be extremely useful for us but we need to see the individual documents listed under documents to ensure a smooth workflow. We also would like if there were repeat fillable boxes in addition to name, email, etc. for example, our documents require DOB and SSN and other fields to be repeated and the applicant has to input it manually every time

Antwort von Dropbox

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Kaela. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about bulk sending capabilities and smart fields to our product team. Thank you again!