Über HelloSign

Nicht verfügbar

The form inserts are a bit more customizable than other similar software that I've tried, like eversign and docusign, without having to go whole hog into API.

Our employees wouldn't be able to open documents, I wouldn't be able to edit things, and there was just always something wrong. The wait time for fixes was anywhere form 2 minutes to 2 hours.

Bewertungen zu HelloSign

HelloSign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 981 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du HelloSign bereits verwendet?

Todd
Todd
Content Manager
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy to use

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Frane
Frane
Head of Affiliate Network Development in Kroatien
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Better than DocuSign!

Kommentare: Amazing!

The feature that sets HelloSign apart from the competition, especially DocuSign is the unlimited envelopes (documents) you as a user can send out in a year.

Feature that would be good to have is to be able to replace the underlying document once you are in the preparation phase of the document and when you have already set the 'fields or text boxes' in the document, so that if you notice there is a misspelled word or something that needs to be changed you can simply upload a 'corrected' version and keep all the 'fields or text boxes' in the place where you already had them. It would help save a lot of time especially if you are working with longer documents collecting initials from each signer on each page.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Frane. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about corrected version fields to our product team. Thank you again!

Tricia
Office Manager in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Game Changer for our growing preschool.

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It is pretty easy to navigate and User Friendly. It works for our needs in this small, but quickly growing preschool. We found it at just the right time and it has taken us to the next level with paperwork collection. We have saved a TON of time and it has cut down on the headache of having to wait to receive hand-written documents from parents in the nick of time before school begins. We are way ahead of schedule.

I love that it is easy to manipulate and edit documents after the template has been created. Within seconds I can send multiple reminders and amended information to our students' Parents.

We had a difficult time getting to a person for help with some features and we would have had to upgrade to find out how to do some things. We simply can't afford that and don't need all the added features. It would be nice if Technical Support was available for all levels of customers. I simply wanted to know if I could send the same template at once to multiple recipients and I still don't know that answer.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Tricia. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about access to support to our product team. Thank you again!

Kassandra
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Expensive but does thejob

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Did what was necessary

Lets people sign electronically which is what was needed

Expense-it is expensive for the functionality required

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Kassandra. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about pricing to our product team. Thank you again!

William
Operations Manager in Kanada
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Value when compared to their biggest competitor

Kommentare: Excellent Value for Entrepreneurs and Start-Ups. ULIMITED actually means UNLIMITED, unlike their more expensive competitor who offer unlimited until you get to 8 sends per month, then their 'fair-use' policy kicks in to charge extra fees or attempts to coerce you into 'upgrading'. Thus far I have sent 27 documents out for e-Signature. ZERO ISSUE. Smooth. I get an email verifying the Send, the Read and the instant the doc has been Signed by each party, and then a Completion Notice. Overall I wanted value for my $$$... I found that with HelloSign. Very happy!!

ULIMITED Document Send4Signature(s) actually translates into UNLIMITED without ANY 'fine print' surprise limitations under some 'fair use' policy garbage. THIS was the a huge

I wish the HelloSign APP was available in Canada. No idea why it's not. Makes ZERO sense to me. I can still access it on my phone but I have to sign in using a mobile browser, and THAT means my use can be tracked by companies like Google and Samsung... I DO NOT LIKE THAT! I like an APP that I click on and I'm right there to do business without the extra strokes and 2FA. That annoys me.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, William. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about the 2fa barriers in Canada to our product team. Thank you again!

Matt
Co-Founder in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good Value, Solid Proudct

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, we have enjoyed HelloSign but the UI is wanting.

The API was the best part of the product. I couldn't find a competing solution for the price point.

The UI is wanting. It feels clunky at times and unintuitive. Especially for embedded signing.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your experience Matt! We'll pass your feedback regarding the UI with embedded signing with our team.

Tory
Chief of Staff in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HelloSign- An Essential Product for Business

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We were looking to have a professional solution available for legal and contractual documents. This platform allowed our small startup to have the same resources that large enterprises use and allowed us to get signatures quickly and efficiently to keep our business moving forward.

HelloSign is simple, intuitive, and quick to set up and use. Whether we are onboarding new hires, partnering with contractors, or signing on new customers, we have used HelloSign to simplify the back and forth of the signature process. It eliminates the need for printing and signing and provides a safe and secure platform for managing all of our contractual documents.

The template system can be a bit confusing and tough to edit. There are some tedious processes that are required if you don't set up the files correctly the first time. Once you have a better understanding of the platform, these mistakes are easily avoidable.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Tory. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about learning and onboarding to templates to our product team. Thank you again!

jane
law partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to use

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Positive. I had to reach out to customer service and they were responsive and helpful.

Available for free to occasional users.

No complaints. I wish it could detect when people are writing something in the signature line rather than actually signing. But I am not aware of a program that does that.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Jane. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! Thank you again!

Stephanie
Bookkeeper in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

HelloSign has become a staple for my business and I absolutely love it!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My experience with HelloSign has been great. I absolutely love the product and I will continue to use it as long as there aren't any inconvenient changes made to the product.

I love the ease of usability with HelloSign. As a bookkeeper, engagement agreements are necessary for me and my clients to have a firm grasp of my policies and procedures and what services I will be providing the,

I have not had any issues with HelloSign, so far.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your experience Stephanie! Great to HelloSign has been a really helpful tool for you and your business.

Helen
Coach in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must-have for any business owner to get documents signed online

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: HelloSign gives me peace of mind.

It's super easy to use and being able to send out legally binding documents in moments. But equally important, HelloSign provides you with documents that show time-stamp and who signed it.

Only con I would say is the cost for a small business owner.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Helen. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about pricing for SMBs to our product team. Thank you again!

Clara
Office Manager in Singapur

HelloSign Review

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Offers e-sign to parties involved, convenient.

It couldn't edit an existing document which makes it a bit inconvenient.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Clara. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about editing documents after sending to our product team. If you have any other feedback, please feel free to direct it to me!

Mary
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

If you can open an email, you can sign electronically.

Kommentare: I've had trouble in the past with clients, particularly older ones, who did not know how to electronically sign a document. This is incredibly easy for them to use. I have not had one client who was unable to sign. This became very important during Covid when even local clients were unable to sign in person. I've used other software, usually through their free trial offer. When I tried HelloSign as a free trial offer, I was sold.

We send tax documents to clients across the country. Now they can easily sign them and return them to us. They do not required any specific software, apps or know-how. If they can open an email, they can sign the document. This is especially important for our older clients and our non-English speaking clients. It does not integrate with my software, but that is because they have their own program they want you to buy. But it is easy to print to PDF and drag and drop. Another great feature is the automatic email reminders that you can set up. I can tell if a client has viewed the document, signed the document, or if only one spouse has signed. But I do not have to monitor this daily. HelloSign will send reminders that they have not completed all actions.

My tax software normally issues a password for each set of documents which I cannot use when sending out the signatures. This may be something that is available in an upgrade, but not in the standard package. Although we normally verify them anyway, we take extra steps to ensure that the email address is correct/current.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Mary. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about the pricing tiers for password protection to our product team. Thank you again!

Ashley
Director of Operation in USA
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HelloSign Review- Used Daily

Kommentare: We have to have contracts signed in order to do our day to day processes so having the ability to sent them through this system, and be able to afford to do so, makes the process a 1,000 times faster and has increased our production and minimizes the redos we have had.

We were using a different product prior to switching over to HelloSign but that one got way too expensive. When we found this product it was exactly the same processes and detail only at a rate that us as a company could afford. We loved this so much we even brought another of our friends over to the product as well!

It would be nice it we could resend documents to customers through the mobile app, that would give me the ability to literally work from anywhere at any time but it is still better than anything else we reviewed or looked at purchasing

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Ashley. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about mobile app sending to our product team. Thank you again!

Randy
CFO/Office Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Very happy with product. Will continue use.

Kommentare: Overall, I love it. It has made it so much easier to comply with the state laws regarding our required notices It is easy and convenient to send to our clients and they can get back to us anytime that works for them. No longer are we driving around trying to meet up with clients to get their signature for legal purposes. Saves, time, money, and my sanity.

I like that it is very cost effective and just as easy to use as the bigger names. I recommend this product for all companies that need contracts signed. Especially contractors that have to give out legal disclosures. Simple, fast, affordable. Well worth the membership.

The only bummer is that it can be a bit annoying if you go to start inserting signatures, initials, dates, etc. and then see something in the document that needs to be edited. In order to fix the document you have to re-upload it and then redo any signature boxes or dates boxes again. However, I this is the same with any electronic signature software. They can't help it if I make a mistake on my main document, so really not that big of a deal. Also, one time I had a bit of a weird issue during the renewal of our billing but it was quickly resolved and handled by customer care.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Randy. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about post-send editing capabilities to our product team. Thank you again!

Molly
Associate Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

HelloSign allows my business to thrive and my clients to access contracts easily

This software has wonderful security features and is extremely easy to use. It allows me to quickly get potential clients contracts, while creating both spaces for my signature and theirs. I like that it allows me to choose how many signers there are and that I can quickly choose the necessary fields (date, signature, initials, etc.). I really like how it sends me reminders of my amount of outstanding contracts. This makes it easier to follow up and ensure that all parties have received the document. All of our clients, regardless of tech skills, have been able to use HelloSign.

I do not like that after a two week period or so, potential clients cannot access the document. It should allow you to choose how long the document is valid for, so that you do not need to resend the document after a certain amount of time.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Molly. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about valid send dates to our product team. Thank you again!

Hope
General Manager in USA
Maritime Wirtschaft, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for small businesses

Kommentare: I use Hellosign everyday to ensure my customers have the information needed from us and we have the information needed from them so we can get their boats up and running. Hellosign is easy to use and seamlessly integrates with my dropbox account so everyone that needs the information in my company has it.

Hellosign makes getting legally binding documents signed for my small business affordable and easy to manage.

Nothing, I have had zero cons with Hellosign.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Hope. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! Thank you again!

Maria
Director in Kanada
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, train, and implement

Kommentare: Customer service could be more timely with responses.

It is very easy to use, and staff are trained at a faster rate than using a different product (ex. docusign).

The most recent update is not as intuitive when searching for documents, especially when trying to find team documents.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Maria. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about searchability to our product team. Thank you again!

Chari
Tenant Relations Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Invaluable Product

Kommentare: We used a different product for a while that was inferior and we felt was much harder to use. Absolutely no problem with using HelloSign for our online document signing program. We have legally binding documents without the extra public traffic in our offices.

Our office is a Property Management Company, managing over 400 privately-owned rental properties. We first started using HelloSign during the early days of the Pandemic. Our office was shut down for a month at the beginning of the Pandemic. We opened back up to employees, but not the public, a month later. We were closed to the public for at least 6 months. HelloSign was invaluable to us during that time. We were able to still do our job for our owners using HelloSign to get signatures on new leases, renewals and additional required paperwork from both Tenants and Owners. Without it we would not have been able to conduct our business. Even though we are fully open for business now, we still use it for renewals so tenants don't have to make the trip to our office to renew their leases.

I cannot really think of anything I don't like about HelloSign. It is extremely easy to use and our customers seem to find it easy to use as well.

vor 4 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! I was wondering if you would be interested in participating in a roundtable about how HelloSign is used in sales use cases. We'd love to have your voice!

Abraham
Insurance Agent in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product. Beats the competition in price and useability

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy. I have used several other competitor products and I am very happy with Hello Sign.

Very similar to the more pricer versions out there.

I wish you can delete parts of pages once the document is uploaded. Also, making the drag and drop a bit easier.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for sharing your feedback Abraham! While you can't delete parts of documents you can change out documents when editing the signature request or add new ones entirely.

Director of Development, Mic Productions in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionized our sign off practices

Kommentare: HelloSign is absolutely instrumental for my team (business development). We execute a number of agreements on a daily/weekly basis, and HelloSign makes the process absolutely seamless. It is 100% worth the cost.

I entered the workforce 10 years ago. The company I worked at was a heavy deal and sign off company, and I was constantly running around the office with a manila folder and a pen to get signatures from everyone I needed. If I lost my document before getting the 10 signatures I needed, I would have to start all over from the bottom of the chain. If HelloSign existed when I was an assistant, I would have gotten so many wasted hours back. HelloSign is a product that I will not be able to work without from hereon out. I was introduced to it in my current position, at the very first moment that I had to sign on boarding paperwork. I fell in love almost instantly. HelloSign allows you to prepare one digital document for execution by as many people as needed. You can set the order that people sign, insert fields for them to type in pertinent information, and send out the document with a few clicks of a button. It is legally binding. I can't write enough about how amazing HelloSign is. I have literally never had a negative experience with it. I wish I could use my business account for everything -- signing leases and personal documents would be a breeze with this thing.

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I'm struggling to think of something that frustrates me -- ah. Here's one: sometimes, when you upload a contract and there's not enough height on the lines, it's difficult to create signing fields that don't overlap. But, to be fair, that's a problem that can be fixed with us.

Tania
Physician in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: Easy to use.

Integrates with Dropbox easily which integrates into our EHR and makes filing incoming signatures easy.

Having to re-do the entire form of I update the pdf of a form. It doesn’t recognize how I had it set up previously

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Tania. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about template editing to our product team. Thank you again!

Joe
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software

Kommentare: Amazing

Price, ease of use, features and it’s setup is so easy.

Not much to not like. Provides the same service if not better than DocuSign for almost none of the cost.

letzten Monat

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Joe. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! Thank you again!

Rich
Sr. Marketing Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

HelloSign is the perfect solution for Realtors

Kommentare: Overall, HelloSign has filled a gap for our company where other competitors missed the mark. We used DocuSign for many years, but due to pricing and integration capabilities with our management software, we selected HelloSign

As a real estate development and management company, it is important to be able to clients and partners with documents for electronic signature. Being able to view, sign and complete the process (and repeat) is important for creating efficiencies and growing.

The one main drawback I've seen so far is that templates are not able to be edited during a send. If I need to change one field for a unique reason, I would have to create a completely new template. Also, there is no way to edit a document after being send (prior to anyone signing). It would be nice to be able to make amendments to a document (and recirculate to signers) instead of having to recreate.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience, Rich. It makes a difference to folks who are new to eSignature! We'll definitely pass on this feedback about post-send-editing to our product team. Thank you again!

Shoaib
People & Culture Officer in Bahrain
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

1 2 3.. Sign

Kommentare: Exceptional. No more printing and mailing for signatures.. Worth every penny.

Hellosign is extremely user friendly, we have team members who aren't great with technology and even they didn't have any issues working with Hellosign.

It doesn't have options for blue ink as a signature. In the middle east where we operate, some organisations require signature in blue ink. I did suggest this feature but I guess it is still being considered. Some features such as having the option to remove the document ID and separating the audit trail is only available if you go for the business plan. Which wasn't the issue for us since we required more users but if u need less than 5 users then that may be a thing for you to consider.

Danica
Implementation Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hello...SIGN! An Electronic Signature Alternative

Kommentare: It's been a great experience using HelloSign. My company was able to save money by switching to this platform and it has great usability. It's been really great using this product! I highly recommend HelloSign.

I like the user interface on this product. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate between functions. I also love that there is the ability to create template and template links. The template links are a great option so you can share in bulk or don't want to type an email address in each time you send the same form to someone.

I don't like that there isn't a good customer service function. It's hard to get help and you have to contact the company via email.

Sarah
Sarah
Program Operations Manager in USA

Seamless Integrations for Document Signing

We've used HelloSign for almost two years now after switching from another electronic signature software, and HelloSign has been perfect. Not only do we use it for our internal HR and hiring needs, but we also have HelloSign integrated into our software so that our customers can sign their contracts without any issue. HelloSign offers reminder emails and also sends completed forms to all parties. It's so easy to use and maintain and super customizable. Love it!

I have never had any issues using HelloSign, but I am not on the team that integrated it into our internal software. I am not sure how technically difficult that was, but we have rarely encounter bugs.