Über HelloSign

Nicht verfügbar

The form inserts are a bit more customizable than other similar software that I've tried, like eversign and docusign, without having to go whole hog into API.

Our employees wouldn't be able to open documents, I wouldn't be able to edit things, and there was just always something wrong. The wait time for fixes was anywhere form 2 minutes to 2 hours.

Bewertungen zu HelloSign

HelloSign hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4.6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 310 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie HelloSign bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Richelle marting J.
Richelle marting J.
Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung, Selbstständig

Excellent e-signature solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: For my minimal e-signature needs - only a few documents a month - this is the perfect solution. It's extremely easy to use for both me and even the unexperienced recipient.

Extremely easy to use, affordable, with great audit trails. It sends messages to all signatories with alerts to sign the document and reminders if the document remains unsigned after several days. All users are notified and sent a copy when the document is fully executed.

Biggest drawback for me is lack of a Microsoft Word add-in to upload/sign directly from Word instead of having to log into the website and upload. Other solutions offer this solution and it would be a great timesaver if added.

Maria A.
Tax preparer in USA
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Good product and afordable

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good product, afordable.

Price, easy to use, secure, electronic signature

Nothing really. I changed systems and the E-signature was included, so I didn't need HelloSign anymore.

Caroline P.
Paralegal in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple Solution for Document Signing

3 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think this is a good solution if you only need a way to get e-signatures. However, if your business also wants something integrated with your CRM or you take payments, there are other options with more functionality.

HelloSign allows you to make templates, which was useful for our firm. However, we rarely used that feature for contracts because we often had to change small details. Clients could usually figure out how to use it without help from us, so it's very intuitive.

This only works for signing, not taking payments. Also, when we wanted to mass-download all of our previous contracts, it was very difficult to coordinate with customer support. Otherwise, we had to download one-by-one, which would be too difficult.

Shelby S.
Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use and Safe for All Documents!

Kommentare: Our company now saves time and money through the ease in which this product is used. We also have customers responding more quickly to documents because of the ease of using HelloSign.

Product was easy to use, which was important as we were essentially switching from our previous software to this software immediately. Had no problems learning this new system.

I wish there were more reminders, if I am being extremely picky. I am very happy with the product overall.

Patrice K.
Owner/Dog Trainer in USA
Tierarzt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite eSignature company!

Kommentare: I used to print out and have clients read over a contract in person, which was a waste of everyone's time. Now I can send it ahead of time, get covered before I show up, and it allows the clients to ask questions about the contract before I arrive.

I like that it's easy for clients to use, it is very customizable, you can create templates for frequently sent contracts and you can require multiple signatures (including from yourself).

Honestly, the only challenge I had with the software was in the beginning learning where everything lived. But it is still a very easy to use program.

Alan T.
Service Director in Israel
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product and fantastic value for the price

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: HelloSign was used to allow us to send contracts to our client and have them digitally sign and return them without the need to print, scan and email back the signed "hard copies". For us, HelloSign did exactly what we needed it to do, implementation was very fast and easy and the user interface was intuitive and easy to use.

Moving from managing contracts "offline" to using HelloSign had a great positive impact on workflow and efficiency. Being able to quickly and easily send contracts, set reminders and have clients sign and return contracts from their computers and mobile devices has significantly improved workflow and turnaround time.

I found that working on a mobile device was difficult and occasionally glitchy - sizing was not always correct and saves did not always seem to synchronize.

Laura K.
President in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes everyone's life easier

4 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Using HelloSign has saved my staff hours and hours of time nagging people to send back contracts. We use it primarily to get back speaker contracts and could easily have to send out 50 at once. Our response time has gone from weeks to days or at times, hours. Overall, it was pretty easy to learn and we were sending out contracts the same day we decided to use the platform. Creating custom merged contracts, where each has a different scope and fee hasn't proven to be as easy as we would like.

We found it very quick to use for basic contracts. It was priced more competitively than Docusign and some other platforms we researched.

I wish you could just insert a signature template, i.e. one click for name, organization, signature, date, or whatever you want to collect. Also, it is really hard to line up the signature information manually. Just a pet peeve. We also had issues when we upgraded to use the merge contract feature; the font didn't match and customer service couldn't help us. So sadly, we wasted time to manually merge and send.

Zoe A.
Co-Owner in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for my Small Business

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I've loved using HelloSign. I use it mainly for getting contracts signed and it's such an easy process for both us and the client. It has given us, especially during COVID the ability to still conduct business in a timely manner.

I like that I can very easily add in my own documents and that the fields you can apply to your documents are varied and very detailed. It really allows me to customize contracts for my clients. I also like that it saves my personal signature so I can just insert it into the contract instead of having to sign every single time.

I don't particularly love the home page. For a first time user it can be hard to tell how exactly you go about getting a document ready to sign.

HR Generalist in USA

Great help with collecting signatures

5 letzte Woche Neu

I use this for contracts, NDA's etc and it makes it so much easier for me to set up and collect them

Some ppl review the doc and think they have signed it... I wish this could be more visible

Philip smith M.
Philip smith M.

Easy to use and works well for all parties involved.

5 letzten Monat Neu

HelloSign has been a simple and effective way for documents to be signed by multiple parties in a way that is understandable, reliable, professional, and fairly priced.

I think that the name HelloSign is not my favorite part of the product, but that's a minor issue. That names comes across a little less professional that I'd prefer.

Beverly B.
Compliance Specialist in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

HelloSign makes the signing process a breeze.

Kommentare: Overall, HelloSign has delivered the program options we need at a very affordable price.

HelloSign is very straight forwarded. Anyone could use this program. I literally had it set up and ready to go in minutes. It has always worked and not failed us once. Our clients find it easy to use on their end also. HelloSign also has an amazing price structure. When they say unlimited, they mean unlimited. We were with a competitor of HelloSign for several years, sending out the same number of envelopes over those years then suddenly, they decided our "unlimited" package didn't cover that amount and we would have to move to a much higher package. The increase was several thousand dollars. Just ridiculous. I have not had any hint of this problem with HelloSign.

The only con with HelloSign is there isn't as many optional features as there are with other programs. For instance, optional dropdown fields. HelloSign does give a text box option but that can't be restricted to only a few options. They also don't offer extensive reports. At least not in the package we are currently on. For the price difference, I am okay with that.

Director of Development, Mic Productions in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Revolutionized our sign off practices

Kommentare: HelloSign is absolutely instrumental for my team (business development). We execute a number of agreements on a daily/weekly basis, and HelloSign makes the process absolutely seamless. It is 100% worth the cost.

I entered the workforce 10 years ago. The company I worked at was a heavy deal and sign off company, and I was constantly running around the office with a manila folder and a pen to get signatures from everyone I needed. If I lost my document before getting the 10 signatures I needed, I would have to start all over from the bottom of the chain. If HelloSign existed when I was an assistant, I would have gotten so many wasted hours back. HelloSign is a product that I will not be able to work without from hereon out. I was introduced to it in my current position, at the very first moment that I had to sign on boarding paperwork. I fell in love almost instantly. HelloSign allows you to prepare one digital document for execution by as many people as needed. You can set the order that people sign, insert fields for them to type in pertinent information, and send out the document with a few clicks of a button. It is legally binding. I can't write enough about how amazing HelloSign is. I have literally never had a negative experience with it. I wish I could use my business account for everything -- signing leases and personal documents would be a breeze with this thing.

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I'm struggling to think of something that frustrates me -- ah. Here's one: sometimes, when you upload a contract and there's not enough height on the lines, it's difficult to create signing fields that don't overlap. But, to be fair, that's a problem that can be fixed with us.

Shoaib S.
People & Culture Officer in Bahrain
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

1 2 3.. Sign

Kommentare: Exceptional. No more printing and mailing for signatures.. Worth every penny.

Hellosign is extremely user friendly, we have team members who aren't great with technology and even they didn't have any issues working with Hellosign.

It doesn't have options for blue ink as a signature. In the middle east where we operate, some organisations require signature in blue ink. I did suggest this feature but I guess it is still being considered. Some features such as having the option to remove the document ID and separating the audit trail is only available if you go for the business plan. Which wasn't the issue for us since we required more users but if u need less than 5 users then that may be a thing for you to consider.

Danica M.
Implementation Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Hello...SIGN! An Electronic Signature Alternative

Kommentare: It's been a great experience using HelloSign. My company was able to save money by switching to this platform and it has great usability. It's been really great using this product! I highly recommend HelloSign.

I like the user interface on this product. It's very user friendly and easy to navigate between functions. I also love that there is the ability to create template and template links. The template links are a great option so you can share in bulk or don't want to type an email address in each time you send the same form to someone.

I don't like that there isn't a good customer service function. It's hard to get help and you have to contact the company via email.

Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Program Operations Manager in USA

Seamless Integrations for Document Signing

We've used HelloSign for almost two years now after switching from another electronic signature software, and HelloSign has been perfect. Not only do we use it for our internal HR and hiring needs, but we also have HelloSign integrated into our software so that our customers can sign their contracts without any issue. HelloSign offers reminder emails and also sends completed forms to all parties. It's so easy to use and maintain and super customizable. Love it!

I have never had any issues using HelloSign, but I am not on the team that integrated it into our internal software. I am not sure how technically difficult that was, but we have rarely encounter bugs.

Halimatun Z.
Halimatun Z.
IT Manager in Malaysia
Buchhaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Quick e-sign with HelloSign

HelloSign was simple to install and use. It made it easy for me to rapidly create a contract template that I could reuse when signing up new clients. Other extra functions make it far more helpful than it seems, but I didn't really have to apply many of them because I only needed them for a small task.

I had one issue with HelloSign, and it was hard to discover the section I was looking for. I wanted to create a template contract that would be a link on my website that people could click to quickly and easily sign the document, but I couldn't figure out where to do that or how to set up the layout appropriately.

Avni S.
Avni S.
Sr. Talent Partner in USA

Solid E-Sig Platform!

Kommentare: Overall, Hellosign has really made an impact on our offer letter process. We are now able to send and receive letters in a fast and efficient manner. As mentioned, any document you send over for signature, you can view when a person sees it so there is no need for additional follow up with the potential receiver on whether they received the document or not. It has truly helped me save time and candidates who receive our offer letter through hellosign, are able to sign easily without any complications.

I love how easy hellosign makes it to obtain electronic signatures on any document. You can easily drag and drop any document or can manually upload the docs. As a user, I'm able to upload a document and assign signature fields easily. An added benefit is that you get a notification when someone views your document as well as a notification when it has been signed. Depending on your settings, you can receive the signed documents in a pdf that is sent to your email. If you have a various forms that you don't want to bundle into a signed packet, you can change your settings so you receive each signed form individually. We use to have a manual signing process for our offer letters which took alot of time and created many hiccups. With hellosign, we are able to upload our offer letter package and get a quick turnaround time on signatures.

The maincon that I see with this platform is the lack of signature options. I wish there were more styles available. Also, when you upload multiple documents, it can take awhile to load. I am not sure if it was just my computer being slow but this has happened on a few occasions.

Krista B.
Krista B.
Owner & Process Improvement Consultant in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

A must have for your toolkit of productivity tools and a top e-signing tool

Kommentare: I think that they've done an excellent job with making this tool something anyone can use and the interface very sleek.

I am a personal business user of this tool and have also been the IT project manager to implement this tool university-wide. It is extremely user friendly and it's a very versatile tool. It is also priced very reasonably for the features available and is a smart addition or any size of organization. You can e-sign your own personal documents or send it out to multiple users and designate the order of signing. It is compliant with the esign act (which note, not all tools in the marketplace are) so that makes a huge difference when needing that compliance for legal documents. You also get an attached signing trail to show the workflow activity. Simply upload a pdf or other word doc and place the signing or initials boxes where they need to be. You can change font size and also save your signature for future uses. You also have a document repository that saves your documents. Team accounts are very handy since multiple users can manage incoming files. You can also embed documents on websites for customers. Very smooth and I've never had any hiccups. Customer service is very responsive and they have a good support knowledgebase. Other things I appreciate is the ease of Google integration for sign-on and also signing docs right out of a Google doc.

I think that the document repository can use some more filtering or organizational tools so teams can manage incoming documents more effectively. Also for team delegation for a primary user can override or intercept documents if they've bottle-necked.

Data Protection Officer in Niederlande
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Good esignature tool

Kommentare: Used HelloSign in order to electronically sign agreements with clients or employees, and in order to have a clear and easy to use as a repository of contracts.

HelloSign is pretty easy to use with a simple interface and makes it easy to upload and send any documents for signature (also in bulk)

The problem I see with tools like HellSign is that they're not as well recognized by clients as tools such as AdobeSign or DocuSign, so while it is very easy to use and works under the same premise, some clients don't consider it as 'safe'.

Marcelo R.
Partnerships Lead in Kanada
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

This is absolutely the best electronic signature software for small and medium businesses!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with HelloSign has been great! It's super easy and intuitive. Also, the pricing is very competitive, and I found it to be the best option for my needs. I use it to sign agreement with partners and providers. I definitely recommend this product!

HelloSign is super easy to use, the user experience is smooth and very well designed. It's simple, yet powerful. You can upload a document, highlight the fields to be filled and submit it in a couple of minutes. I absolutely love this product!

I don't see many negative aspects of this product. Perhaps having more advanced functionalities for editing the documents, but this is not a big issue for me.

James C.
VP Strategic Partnerships in Neuseeland
Internet, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Poor Customer Service.

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Easy to use software. Expensive for what you get though and the customer service is diabolical. Would not recommend them.

The ease of use, quick and easy set up of documents but this is common across all e signature softwares.

Their customer service is very slow. Everytime you message them it takes 24 hours for a basic response. There are plenty of other e-sign solutuions that are better, more cost effective and have much better support. We have been with this company for nearly 3 years, pay over $100 a month and the customer service is diabolical. We have chosen to go with PandaDoc.

Curtis R.
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid e-Signature Product

Kommentare: Very positive, fast, and efficient. The emails to let you know where your doc stands are helpful but if you are not responsible with your notifications you will be getting way too many if you use regularly.

Very easy to use and super clean user interface. Easy to upload documents for signature and to send out for signature. The search feature is easy to use and intuitive.

Still has trouble finding emails and names even if you have sent to the same people repeatedly. The search feature functionality is not great for seeing what is outstanding. There are a lot of paid features that require additional upgrades for branding, etc.

Ritchie F.
Producer/Director in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An Awesome Tool for Filling Out Paperwork

Kommentare: Overall I have had a great experience with HelloSign. It was easy to set up and a very affordable choice. I have to oversee hundreds of pages of documents that need signatures every week and HelloSign makes it very easy to request those.

The thing I love best about HelloSign is how easy it was to implement and train others to use it. Importing a document, adding fields, and requesting signatures can be done in less than two minutes. Setting up templates is a breeze as well.

I wish there was a feature that allowed users to combine templates as needed instead of being forced to just use one at a time or have to send multiple requests for signatures. It would be super helpful to have this feature. Other softwares have this feature, so hopefully it will be added in the future.

Tamara W.
General Counsel in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Virtually Seamless Software

Our company has being using HelloSign for several months now, and compared to other electronic signature software that we have tested, we have found it to be extremely user friendly. It is extremely easy to customize signature and text fields in our agreements and each document ,after executed by all parties, generates an audit trail, showing the date , time an ip address of the signer. We do a lot of insurance work and to date we have not had any challenges to the authenticity of the signature. It is truly a great value for the price.

If a document is sent to multiple signers, it cannot be downloaded until all signers have signed. We have had situations where one of the signers signed but the other couldn't access the document. We were not able to print the document containing the e-signature and just have the other signer wet sign. We instead had to resend the document to all parties, necessitating the original signer to re-sign. I think it is, however, possible to preview a document that has only be signed by one of several signers.

People Analyst in Philippinen
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy online document signing

Kommentare: It is very useful for online contract signing. Creating and saving templates is easy and you can send a contract to someone and have it signed in just minutes.

Blank contracts can be uploaded to create and save templates. Creating templates is very easy using drag and drop function of textbox, signature, or sign date fields. The document may be sent other parties through email. Setting up signing order is also possible and HelloSign will alert signers when a document is sent for signing, when it is their turn to sign, and when the document is completely signed. Documents are considered valid and legal. A signed document will show when it was viewed and signed and what the IP address of the signer is.

When not used and kept in the background for a few minutes, it will say that the application timed out and you have to create the template or type the information again. Sometimes, creating templates is tedious and you have to make sure that the textbox in the template is big enough to fit the text you will type.