Über Yocale

Leistungsstarke Online-Terminplanung, Kundenmanagement, Marketing, Berichterstattung und alle Full-Service-Tools, die deinen geschäftlichen Anforderungen entsprechen.

Erfahre mehr über Yocale

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Yocale bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Raven W.
Raven W.
Pet Groomer in USA
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

It has what I need.

Its online, I can check from everywhere. customers can book their own appointments.

I cant change the booking hours on my own, I have to contact support for it.

vor 6 Monaten

Dear Raven, thanks very much for taking the time to provide your feedback. Pls note that you may change your schedule or the schedule of the services you offer any which way - all by yourself. If you contact us on live chat we can provide you with the instructions. We only offer to change it for you if you wish; however, the same tools are available to you to self manage. Thx again for your feedback and please always feel welcome to contact us should you need any assistance.

Soheil I.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Healthy Smile

The most important factors that made me to stay with the software are: A- flexibility of the software and people behind the product and their willingness to help you to get what you ask for and need to have to run your business. B- the support is the second to none, I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT], the technical guy. He is so professional and knowledgeable about the product. Also, he is very patient and listen to your request carefully and because of that he fully understand your request and need. He has gave me the best experience so far.

The only con for me is that I can not see or check all of my locations at the same screen therefore I must go back and forth between them. Just time consuming

vor 5 Monaten

Dear Mr. Iravani, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us your feedback. We are grateful to hear about your experience and are excited to positively impact your business. We will consider ways to provide all appointments from multi-locations in a single view for our future releases. Thank you!

Kevin O.
Principal in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

poor service

Kommentare: Be very careful before you choose them as you may be stuck with them for a very long time

price is good, that is all. there are no other qualities that are good.. nice website and easy to setup

no support at all. i tested them as a vendor for Google Places and cannot turn them off. Google tells me to contact Yocal saying that Yocal must remove me. Everytime I email Yocal, they say i am removed but I am not.

vor 6 Monaten

Dear Kevin, we are sorry that you were unable to find what you were looking for. By turning off your availability you will automatically be taken off from google. This instructions is available online; however, if you ask us to do it, we will have to ask google to remove you and some times that may take a bit of time. We would always appreciate the opportunity to provide excellent support through live chat, email or by phone. If you do contact us by email pls be sure to check your other/filtered email. It would be very rare for us to not be on top of our support request.

Eric L.
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Booking system and even better customer service

This is the first time I have added a Appointment widget to my Page or search engine. It is simple to set up and manage. Plus their customer service is above and beyond when it comes to answering your questions or helping with edit anything you might need. Its very personal with them and that is what makes you/I as the customer feel great about working with them. I highly suggest them

So far they have been outstanding with answering any questions I might have. There has been nothing that hasn't been resolved quickly but most of the issues where on my behalf.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Eric, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It is very important for our team to always stay close to our clients and not only to provide them with a great product to run their business but also for them to know that our team is available anytime to make sure you get the most out of our product and provide best practices. We appreciate having you onboard and thank you again!

Lisa B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Yocal is a Good company

Kommentare: Yocale is an all-in-one scheduling system, and for trying to include every bell and whistle, they do a pretty good job. I can't say enough about the development team. You will be working with professionals who are kind, knowledgeable, competent and accessible. They work hard to resolve any issue that arises. The entire app has continuously been improved since I started with them. The scheduler does work best with Chrome, which sometimes presents problems with other browsers, and mobile interfaces. If you have more than one location you really can't beat the bang for your buck that Yocale provides. I give it 4.5 stars and suggest that the main way it could be improved is to pair down some of the features and allow companies to choose what they want a la carte. This might make it more manageable and stream lined for smaller companies.

I loved the customer service and access to the tech support. I loved that is was an all in one and I could go paperless with this new scheduler.

I don't like that it gets buggy with other browsers and its mobile interface is slower. My clients had trouble booking and navigating their appointments.

Susan S.
owner in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

This company goes the distance in customer service. Any issues we ever had were dealt with quickly.

Kommentare: Additional features as well as better service.

The people behind the product work so hard to meet our requests and deal with any issues that come up. They are prompt in responding to our clients' needs which is fantastic.

Some clients had difficulty at first because we changed systems and this one presented differently although in the end much better.

Warley S.
CEO in USA
Automotive, Selbstständig

Love it.

Kommentare: So far good. No complaints.

I love the ease of scheduling and also adding services and discriptions.

I dislike the dollar amount limitation when listing pricing for my services.

vor 5 Monaten

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with feedback. We are so pleased that you like the ease of scheduling and service management in our system. We would also be happy to help to address your concern about any dollar amount limitations. Please contact us on our support chat and will be happy to address this for you :)

Sherry Y.
Medical Cosmetic Laser in Kanada
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Medic laser

Kommentare: Congratulations !!!! I'm so happy with my Yocale program' You and all Yocale team working hard to satisfy and support your clients. this is an incredible program that makes my job easier. I as a Yocale client am happy with the service you provide. I believe Yocale deserve this award and wish you more success. Congratulations to all Yocale team :)

It's easy to use for my clients and staff in our Clinic. The best option that i like the most is that reminds our clients appointment automatically.

Aicha D.
Student in Ägypten
Chemikalien, Selbstständig

Very good

Kommentare: Iam really happy to find it I have enjoyed using this

It's easy to use for my, I love adding services and discriptions

I don't have any cons to mention, it's very good

Janae F.
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Google Calendar Sync is Amazing

Kommentare: Very easy to operate and there's always a customer service agent on hand at all times to assist with installation questions.

The Google Calendar sync feature is wonderful. We tracked our appointment scheduling with Google Calendar prior to using Yocale, and the sync feature ensures that all of our online appointments sync up with our phone/email appointments.

The appointment scheduling software does not allow users to add on guests (like in an online shopping cart) when scheduling appointments.

vor 2 Monaten

Dear Janae, thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. Although we don't currently support guest add-ons, but you can create a custom form to ask for the number of people during the booking process. Once again thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Yocale!

Loreen S.
Eyelash Technician & Makeup Artist in Kanada
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great Experience!

Kommentare: Yocale is the first online booking system I have used and it has been a great experience -- from set up to now having used the system for almost a year. There have been some minor hiccups along the way, but the team was always dedicated to looking into the problem or a fix was already in the works. I have referred a few people to use Yocale and I will continue to do so!

That is Canadian based! So many of the leading competitors are from the US. The tech support has been great and I also find the system easy to use. New updates are always being released for more features which has been very useful as well.

There were some hiccups with client reminders (my clients have become reliant on these reminders) which resulted in some confusion. Some features that would be great for my business are still being developed -- this is really the only reason I would look elsewhere.

Dayna W.
Owner in Kanada

overall great to use and friendly people super willing to customize our interface

The ease of use and clarity provided through various options for example colour coding of services.

The inability at this point to search clients by dependants is somewhat frustrating to work around but they are working on this we have been told.

Alan S.
Massage therapist in Kanada
Medizinische Praxis, Selbstständig

Great software at an even greater price point

Kommentare: I have enjoyed using this software for the past year. Price is just right and has most of the features I was used to from Mindbody. Overall very pleased

Joel S.
OWNER in USA

SO VERY SLOW TO LOAD

OPTIONS TO SCHEDULE. PRETTY COLORS. REASONBLY GOOD TECH SUPPORT. THEY RESPOND TO QUESTIONS IN A REASONABLE TIME

IT IS PAINFULLY SLOW TO LOAD AND TO SHOW YOU THE CALENDAR. You can wait and wait as the wheel turns...

Louiza P.
Physiotherapist in Zypern
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

very good product

Kommentare: am very happy and its easy to use it

its very easy and it has reminders for the clients and so it helps to remind the appointment

am satisfied with the product and i dont have something that i dont like

Shawn L.
detailer in Kanada

love the software

Kommentare: great for booking

love it and easy to use you should try it

I don't have any cons about it. it work great

vor 6 Monaten

Dear Shawn, thanks very much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We appreciate your time and be sure to let us know if we can be of any assistance. :)

Holli H.

I love it!

Kommentare: I switched to Yocale last year because of it's online marketing as well as the ease of it's features (and it's Canadian) I love Yocale, My clients love the system and express how happy they are about how easy it is to use... often. It's simple and straight forward, for them and I, which is great, I don't have to spend hours on the phone any more booking people in or explaining the system, Yocale has a help number for clients to call if help is needed. Personally, the customer service has gone above and beyond to be in touch, when I have had a question.

Artem K.
SEO in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great investment, must have !!!!

Give more customers lids, SEO Boost, Easy to Use

You need spend time to set up everything, don't know if it really Cons

Sima M.
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Kommentare: Yocale is the BEST! I love Yocale, my clients can book an appointment 24/7 and get notifications anytime an appointment is booked, cancelled or changed. I have a list of all my clients with their contact information and history of all their appointments and cancellations. the list goes on and on. last but not least their customer service is above and beyond helpful THANK YOU YOCALE

Chara K.
Nutritionist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Heck yes

Kommentare: Advertising and booking being completed while I work. Dream come true.

So easy to use. Saves time. Great support team.

Takes a little time to set up, but so does everything else that works well.

Kira L.

Yocale Review

Kommentare: Aside from a few glitches, and a slow loading speed at times, I've been very happy with this software, particularly the customer service. My questions are always answered quickly, and Yocale works hard to find answers and resolutions in a timely manner. Thank you!

Yeganeh N.
Office manager in Kanada
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Very powerful yet easy to use all in one online booking and marketing

Kommentare: Yocale is a very easy to use but powerful cloud based software. What makes it standout are the business management features such as invoicing, client relationship management, notes/charts, reporting, marketing etc. customer service has been great. Price point is very competitive.

Iman T.
Office Manager in USA

Great Online Booking Software for Chiropractic Offices

Kommentare: Great scheduling software that makes online booking easy for chiropractic patients and reduces No Shows significantly!! Patients are able to Book, re-Schedule, Cancel appointments during after hours making office schedule always up-to-date!!

Nima J.
Russland
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

It is time and cost saver!

Kommentare: A very successful and hard working team came up with this brilliant solution. Thanks you and wish you success.

Sam Z.

One of the best!

Kommentare: This is a full feature and sophisticated online booking software yet easy to use. Great for a serious jobs!