Über Chatra

Moderne Live-Chat- und Messaging-Lösung zur Erleichterung der persönlichen Kommunikation zwischen Unternehmen und ihren Kunden.

Erfahre mehr über Chatra

Very simple and customizable integration with great customer service. It provides peace of mind for buyers who may be hesitant to buy from an unfamiliar company.

There was no ticketing system and was really basic to use.

Bewertungen zu Chatra

Chatra hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 452 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Chatra bereits verwendet?

Eugene
Eugene
CEO in Thailand
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

nice chat for the website

Simple has a free plan, applications are well made and the interface is nice to work in.

Skipped webchats moved to another tab which is accessible with 2 clicks (should be 1 click max)

Reema
Associate Director in USA
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wonderful Chat Service for LiveChat on Websites

Kommentare: Overall, getting the chat feature on our website has been wonderful. I highly recommend it, as we have had a wonderful experience.

Chatra has a number of very helpful features. The auto-replies, which can be pre-typed for common questions, are amazing and save time for repetitive questions. I also love that there is both a desktop and mobile. It allows you to see who is on the website, and the pre-chat view, where you can see what they are typing in real time before they submit the message, is amazing. You can think about what you want to say before they hit send, or look for the link they will need and have a quick response time.

My biggest complaint is definitely that there is no spell check on the mobile version, and it is not compatible with the OS spell check software for the default keyboard on either android or apple products. It also does not let you know when it periodically logs you out of the app, so I have gotten fussed at by my boss for missing a chat because I thought my phone would notify me if we get a message, only to not get any notification. The Desktop version is almost too good at notifying you (you get to pick a noise and it will very much let you know when you have a chat) so this is mainly a mobile issue.

Debjit
Freelancer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

All-in one chat engine for solo or team.

Kommentare: I love the simplicity and integration capibility. Just add the code to footer and thats it now my site has a live chat. Free forever helps me to try their service and it really good chat engine,

I love the simple arrangement of it. Register login and start using the software. Just paste and use it any of your website. No need to validate and less hassle. I love the forever free plan for one persoion free chat enable. Lots of my customer just need one agent to use be used with their site. This just solve lots of my problem. Sometime app stops working but the app is simple and update fast. There is kind of delay to reply but it is not that much. Awesome and very good featured chat engine

The chat is laggy and takes some time to update. The app when using with VPN is really takes time to show online and chat update.

Antwort von Chatra

Thanks for the review, Debjit! As for the chat being "laggy", could you send us more details to support@chatra.io?

Sheldon
Website developer and English language teacher in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Great customer chat software with equally outstanding App

Kommentare: This is the perfect software for chatting to customers. If you want more features, the paid subscription is great, but if you just want the basics, the free option works a treat.

This software is great if you are starting out small, since the free package (which I'm using) is fully functional and serves all live chatting needs. The App is also great and sends phone alerts when a conversation is started, meaning you don't need to stay logged in on a browser the whole time. I live and work in China and a perennial problem here is the great firewall of China (all things Google are a no-no) but it works super-fast here because there are no calls to googleapis (for JavaScript files), the downfall of many websites and software products. The emailed transcript of conversations is also a nice feature (though I believe standard, for this type of software). The company is also not pushy, so while there are occasional emails about the product and services, they are not bombarding you with emails to upgrade to a paid or more expensive option.

There isn't really anything I dislike about the software. The only thing is maybe the free trial, which gives you full functionality (useful for trying), so if you are going for a free or lower tier subscription, you might get attached to some features which later disappear.

Raoul
CEO in Südafrika
Supermärkte, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

my experience

Kommentare: chatra software allows me to direct customers who wish to have more information on a product in order to make the purchase. thanks to chatra, i have managed to convert several customers. i also like the fact that it notifies us by email when we are not connected.

The Châtra software has a very nice design and is very easy to set up. I also like the fact that we can customize the name, the photo and even adapt its color to our website.

Abb-d
Abb-d
Director in UK
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the Best Free Engagement Tools

Kommentare: Using chatra has been great, we had an increase of engagement and enquiries as a result.

It's free, easy of use, comes with a desktop and mobile app for easy access and gives you enough customisation options to make it feel like part of your website.

Slightly more customization around the button would be ideal. Though this is a small compromise.

Karen
owner in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Worked Well for Me

Kommentare: I enjoyed using Chatra.

Chatra worked well for me, but I wasn't able to afford to upgrade to obtain the features I found most useful.

None really, it was a good program; but I found one that was more relevant to what I needed, for less money.

Paul
Creative Director in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Perfect Chatting

Kommentare: Chatra allows me to communicate with potential leads. It's been in place for less than a year, but has already generated a substantial amount of new business.

Very quick to implement using a Cloudflare app. Easy to style to match my site.

A longer trial would have been nice, I guess?

Andi
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Easy to use and setup!

What I loved about Chatra is that it's easy to use and setup. It's basically a plug and play option for your website. While I don't use the more advanced features, I appreciate that they are there and like that as my business grows I can upgrade to a more robust plan. Overall, I find the interface easy to use and more people have contacted me since installing Chatra on my site.

I wish there was a way to archive conversations rather than deleting them

Dawn
Dawn
Buchhaltung, Selbstständig

Great To Have But

Kommentare: Chatra helps me to communicate with my customers on the spot. Sometimes that results in sales, but usually, for me, it gives me the ability to build a rapport with my customers by being there and giving info when they need it.

I like that the software allows you to integrate with Shopify and Facebook Messenger. The integrations allow me to be able to see the pages that my customers are exploring in my online shop and be proactive with a chat to offer help if the customer appears to be stuck. It also gives me the ability to see which blog post the customer is reading and offer to answer any questions.

The operations were a little confusing. I wasn't quite sure if the cost for Pro was for an admin and one agent or if the admin was the one agent. There are additional charges for more than one agent, but the platform was not very clear about whether the 1 agent included, was for an agent outside of the admin. It was a bit annoying.

Antwort von Chatra

Thanks for the feedback! We'll try to make the part about agent accounts more clear.

Daniel
Daniel
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tested 20+ Chat Systems - Chatra Ranks #1 For Our Agency & Clients!

Kommentare: I've tested many systems out from CRMs, Inventory Management, Marketing Automation, etc. When I found Chatra It seemed like a copycat(ish) of Intercom.io' design. But once I gave them a shot it was so much more! #1 Reason this is a must have is because Chatra has brought our engaged customers from one every once in awhile (something like 1-2 per week if we were lucky) to 2-5 per day. That might not seem like much to some companies but we sell high dollar packages and subscriptions so the ROI is huge. There is just something about the way it is presented and the customers react to it. If you use something that is traditional then customers don't even see it anymore. Some other chat systems I FULLY tested and in some cases signed up for and used full time:
- Intercom.io
- Tidio
- Pure Chat
- and many more!
Here is what I like:
- My team can see everything and take on chats and transfer them super easy.
- Multiple team members can chat with a client at one time making a group chat easy and it feels right.
- The customers actually leave their info unlike other systems. Customers never wanted to leave their info in other systems we used but when we added Chatra to our site customers actually add the info in so we can continue the conversation by email and know who they are.
- Presentation is amazing to the client and feels natural.
- We can pick up chat from the chat app or from our email box. This is really nice because that works with our CRM too.
- Since the presentation is so well implemented the customer is not expecting an instant reply. We have used other systems that have similar functionality but people would be upset thinking that we were right there.
Who I think this is for: If you are busy and don't want to worry about being at your computer when your live chat is visible or deal with being "Offline". This allows you to always be online but if you are not right there then the customer knows you will be back shortly to pick up the conversation by email or on the website depending where they are. This is amazing for us because we are not big enough to have someone watching the chat box all day, we cannot worry about leaving our computer at a moments notice and having upset customers. What I don't like: Integrations are sparse and I hope they come up with a Zapier connection or more support for Zapier specific webhooks format so we can structure the data is a better way.

Antwort von Chatra

Thanks for the feedback, Daniel! We plan to add Zapier integration in the future (but there's no ETA yet, unfortunately), so stay tuned!

Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We love chatting with Chatra!

Kommentare: Chat has really helped us be more available to customers without always having to be tied up on the phone. We love it!

Our support team has loved having a chat option in our software. It has cut down a lot on the phone calls we receive and it helps us answer our customers' questions immediately, with the option to ask questions and follow up as necessary. Our customers have also expressed that they really like having the chat feature on our website. We can have multiple team members available at one time, have chats assigned to different chat teams or have different tags depending on where the chat originated in our system. It has been great!

The only think I can think of is that it sometimes crashes (using the browser version).

Thank you!

sofie
designer in Deutschland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

fantastic online business help

Kommentare: It really helped with the customer communication, I always think that if you have a doubt with something regarding the understanding of the features on a website, the customer might give up very fast, because it takes too much time to go to your email and send a​ message and then wait to get an answer, with Chatra this problem is solved, people/consumers can get real-time answers to their question while being on the website, it made indirectly things better for my business by making things easier for my customers

I really like how easy and pleasant it is to be used, the platform design is very modern and clean, and it integrates well with the desktop application. Another thing that I really like is that you can also create​ automated messages based on the different situation, therefore it is very flexible and helps in any kind of situation the users.

There is not really something that I don't like, it just can get a bit costly if you need more than one online agents, but there are pretty flexible options, even the free one is already quite convenient.

Thanks, Sofie!

Jack
Founder in Peru
Internet, Selbstständig

Great find!

Kommentare: I've been through a few customer support chat systems over the last couple of years. PureChat, Olark, and one other I can't remember. They all had various benefits, and shortcomings. One day I got a message from someone at Chatra asking me if I'd be interested is switching away from Olark. I don't usually respond to cold calls but it looked like a decent system so I gave it a try. 6 months later and I'm still very happy with the choice. The web interface is very easy to use, the integration with HelpScout fits perfectly in my workflow, and I've connected it to Easy Digital Downloads to show customer information alongside my support chats. Their mobile app does everything I need, and support has been very helpful whenever I needed it. I'd highly recommend Chatra to anyone looking for a customer support chat system.

Interface, mobile app, integrations

Wish they had a way to see current visitor activity and manually trigger a chat like Olark does

Antwort von Chatra

Thank you for the feedback, Jack! We are currently working on a feature that will allow you to see the list of online visitors and manually start a conversation, so stay tuned!

Cindy
owner in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Nice enhancement to my customer relations

Kommentare: Customers consult with me whilst placing an order, and I can give them confidence in their selection and personal attention. I can provide an immediate resolution of the customer's questions. Customers who might not make the effort to email are communicating with me.

Customers have another way of contacting me. When I'm online, it is spontaneous like a conversation. Chatting on Chatra keeps them on my website so they can order.

I often don't know who the person is. Maybe that's not a problem with the software, but I wish people were required to give their name. And sometimes they will not leave their email so I have no way of responding to their query.

Antwort von Chatra

Thanks for the review, Cindy! You can check "Get messages only once the contact form is filled" and "Get offline messages only once the contact form is filled" options in the Chatra Bot settings to make the contact form required. In this case, visitors will not be able to proceed until they enter their name and email. Hope this helps!

Susan
Owner and Founder in Kanada
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

My Chatra Review

Kommentare: I've been using Chatra for close to a year now. Integration & installation was simple. Set up was also simple but took a few tests to fully understand how the options I built up worked on my site. Helpdesk support is quick and very helpful. I like how I receive sounds on my iPhone when a customer is on my site. I can connect with anyone, anytime. I didn't have this option before Chatra. Connecting with customers at the time they need answers has been so important to building community with my customers. I also love how the conversations I've been able to create read like I'm online. Customers can interact with my message, this gives me time to get on the app and respond in real time. Oh, I have tried other chat apps. I didn't keep them long. Thanks, Chatra; you're a keeper!

See my review... but I like how we've been able to build chat conversations for customers when I'm not online. It reads well and people respond to it.

Thank you, Susan!

Bienvenido
Caregiver in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Chatra - is used for CHATting RApidly!

Kommentare: Chatra can really be used for CHAtting RApidly. With its features, it defines what a real chatting software should be.

Chatra is very useful in our company because it is important that we keep on chatting from time to time taking care of our patients. This software lets you respond to the messages in real-time. I did not experience any logs in using it and so I believe it is perfectly designed by the developers. No problem also of using multiple screens while this software is in use.

A perfect real-time communication software for all types of businesses. It will never compromise the information needs of all the people connected to this software across the company.

I use Chatra on a daily basis to handle support and pre-sales. It's by far the best!

Kommentare: Chatra makes customer support and pre-sales dead simple.

I love the ability to see what the user is typing in real time, even before they submit their message. Also, they offer a really nice app for Mac.

While they have many features that competitors don't have, they lack in some basic features like the ability to manually send chat transcript.

Katy
Katy
Marketing Manager in USA

Good value chat platform

Easy to use chat platform. I like the customizable chat pop-ups, ability to assign chats from different pages to different agents, saved chats, and nice looking interface.

Doesn't accept AmEx for payment. It would also be nice to have easy export of chat contacts for followup purposes.

Antwort von Chatra

Thanks for the feedback, Katy! We are switching to a different payment processor in the nearest time, so AmEx cards will be supported soon. As for export of contacts - you can do it in Reports > Emails export tab.

Dejan
CEO in Kroatien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and modern chat agent

Kommentare: This is very good software that continuously improves with time. It would be great to have Tags and Statuses for easier tracking and tagging of chat requests. One more option that I am looking for in near future is FAQ section within chat agent.

This software looks great and it is very easy to use. Their mobile app is also very nice and can completely replace web version - all functionalities are accessible through mobile app.

It is not very easy to find some old conversations and to search by status. There is no way to restrict what each chat agent is allowed to see. Everyone is able to see everything.

Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chatra is a SUPER simple but basic tool that worked great for a small organization

Chatra was one of the easiest support tools I've used, and it works well for a small team. The only reason my team decided to stop using the tool is because it is purely a chat tool and does not offer after hours ticketing.

One thing that made Chatra frustrating is that when there was a missed chat, it auto forwarded to my email address and not the email of the agent assisting with the request.

Antwort von Chatra

Thanks for the feedback! By default Chatra forwards offline/missed messages and chat transcripts to the email address of the account owner, but you can change the email in "Set up & customize" tab.

Kira
Client Support in USA

Streamlines Business!

I love being directly connected to customers. I love that they can get an answer immediately without having to call. I especially love that you can see what the customer is typing before they send it.

I don't care for the fact that they can enter Chatra without giving us any of their information, something, even just a name and an email should be required.

Antwort von Chatra

Thanks for the feedback, Kira! And sorry for the late reply. You can make the pre-chat form required by checking "Get messages only once the form is filled" option in the "Pre-chat form" tab.

Luke
Fitness Specialist in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chatra Can Help Any Business Improve Their Customer Service

Kommentare: Overall Chatra has been a pleasant experience. I personally have not had to pay for this service so it may be different if you have to pay out of your own pocket to use it. You should compare with other software if you are not sure about Chatra, but you can try it for free if you go to their website.

Chatra is simple to use and makes customer support very easy. If you want the customers visiting your website to have proper guidance, you should try Chatra. The capabilities of this software far exceed any other like it and you can get started for free! It's free to get started so the least you can do is check out their website.

There are some services that you have to pay for but, like stated above, you can get started for free. Since Chatra has so many features, it can be a little overwhelming at first. But once you figure out how to navigate the software, it makes everything much easier.

Thank you, Luke!

Sam
Founder/CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for engagement & customer service.

Kommentare: I have been very pleased with Chatra. I started using it about 6 months ago and have found that it increases engagement both on my public facing site and within my web application. It couldn't have been easier to implement, just a couple lines of cope & pasted code, and is super simple to use there after. The design is elegant and simple. Really enjoy having the iOS app as well so I can provide service from any location where I have coverage or wifi.

Easy to use, easy to implement, easy to customize. iOS app allows for service & support from any location.

I honestly haven't encountered any.

Thank you, Sam!

Digital Marketing Manager in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Chatra Website Chat Software

Kommentare: My boss asked me to find a chat solution for our 3 company websites. We are a small but very diverse service company, so the chat had to be affordable, and work well on all three sites simultaneously. Tried the big name chats, but they were clunky, and very expensive. Found Chatra in the WordPress plug-in library and tried it out. So glad we did! It worked great right from the start, and has resulted in quite a few sales leads, and many customer service success stories. Thank you Chatra!!

It works. Works on multiple websites.

That my boss will not pay the fee to get the full featured version.

Thank you, Michael!