Über Sage Fixed Assets

Von der Akquise bis zur Entsorgung bietet Sage Fixed Assets Unternehmen jeder Größe eine einfach zu bedienende Verwaltungslösung für Anlagevermögen.

Erfahre mehr über Sage Fixed Assets

Integration with Sage 100 seems to work great, but we are not done yet.

There's no report customization without purchasing an additional package.

Bewertungen zu Sage Fixed Assets

3,9
4,0

Sage Fixed Assets hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 159 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sage Fixed Assets bereits verwendet?

Charles
Charles
Director of Finance in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Reliable Fixed Asset Software

Our use is very simple. Ware a non-profit with 5-6 software assets and until recently 1 real estate asset. Sage Fixed Assets makes the tracking, depreciating, and disposing of assets very easy.

For what we use it for and for the price we pay, there aren't really any cons. The software did give me some difficulty when linking the the correct company, but tech support was able to fix the issue in one call.

Kelsey
Accounts Payable Supervisor in USA
Computer-Software, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Powerful system, not intuitive, nor was implementation help very knowledgeable

Kommentare: We have had trouble getting the reports we need. We have also had issues getting the implementer to take accountability for correcting errors he made. He seems to think that we should be fixing his mistakes ourselves. I think the system as a whole is very powerful, but our setup did not go well. The assigned analyst was not able to help guide us in decision making when it came to our data. It was as though he was unfamiliar with the standards established for the handling of fixed assets.

Ability to sync with our ERP (Sage Intacct) to automatically post depreciation entries and create assets fom the AP module; robust controls and fields

Our implementation analyst was not very knowledgeable about the system, he had a hard time understanding our questions and guiding us in decision making. The system is pretty expensive, and seems to be very powerful, however the reporting is not intuitive. Getting answers to questions about report availability has been difficult. Mistakes were made by the implementer during system setup and some are still not corrected nearly a year later.

Andy
VP Tax in USA
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Mostly good but definitely room for improvement

-I like the functionality and accuracy for calculating short year depreciation and projections. -The grouping function and Excel export is very useful. -I would say 70% of the time, the customer service is really good, better than other tax software companies.

-The output product (the reports) could use some improvement and looks outdated. -I don't use the software everyday but I always need a refresher with depreciation this run, depreciation thru date. Not very intuitive for me and to other people I train. -It's time that the software moves into the cloud. -I know Sage is pushing the knowledge base but I have never found it helpful nor user friendly

Andrea
Director of Accounting in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Avid Sage User - 10+ years

Kommentare: Overall - good. Good value for the price. There are very expensive options that could integrate seemlessly into my system, but this was the best value for the money based on the number of assets my company works with.

The price is great compared to other similar products. Once familiar with the system, it's very easy to navigate.

When changing an existing fixed asset, it's a little difficult to figure out what option to choose on the screen that warns you about the asset's history changing. I also wish the exportable standard reports were a little cleaner from the start without any additional customization needed.

Deserie
Tax Analyst in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: There are problems like fixing errors in importing assets and lagging. It would've been helpful to know that there is a 5,000-asset soft limit on importation on a notice or a pop-up message. I tried so many times like changing the Excel format and trying to know why it was lagging and why it suddenly closes. It wasn't until I got human help that I knew about the limit.

I liked that it is more tax-friendly than what we have set up in SAP. The customer help is also fast and secure.

I wish there is a helpful article or source that helps us with the content of importing assets. Like the courses of action, I could do to fix validation errors. This will be helpful for those that are not really familiar with depreciation methods and how assets should be coded.

Tom
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Review of Sage - Kuiken

Kommentare: generally satisfied overall

Changes in the tax laws & allowable depreciation are kept up to date by Sage .

The expense upfront . the annual maintenance fee . It not always intuitive .

Lisa
Sr. Staff Accountant in USA
Öl & Energie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sage Fixed Assets

It is pretty much plug and play once you get it set up correctly. It runs by itself and adding assets is very easy.

Running the reports can be a bit cumbersome

Phillip
Director of Information Services in USA
Einzelhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Sage Fixed Assets best to handle depreciation

Kommentare: Our ERP does not handle depreciation very well so we use Sage

The software is simple to use and simple to backup and accurate.

It can be pricey for multi-user versions

Sharon
Fnance Manager - Fixed Assets in USA
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Monro Inc Feedback on SAGE Premier Depreciation Software

Kommentare: Overall experience is positive. We pay for support but usually only have to use it a few times per year. Application is easy to use.

Asset Management and depreciation are most impactful. Overall we find the application easy to use with limited training required of new staff. I have been with Monro for almost 9 years and this is the only asset management software that's been in use since I started.

1. Not interfaced with our general ledger2. No ability to connect related assets together (traditional parent child). For example, use tax assets. We can't run a report of all of the assets that we pay use tax on and get the corresponding use tax assets automatically. We currently reference the "parent" asset in the description of the use tax asset.3. Transfer report does not contain "company asset numbers" which is the filed we use for account number - so report cannot be used to prepare the journal entry to record the transfer.4. Most fields in SAGE are user definined. For many fields it would be better if they were populated from a drop down or predefined list. This would improve consistency in how assets are recorded.5. We often input assets with in-service dates which are in prior months - so we record depreciation by comparing current month YTD deprec to the prior months YTD depreciation. Because of this we cannot upload the JE from BEST to our ERP system as the Sage process is designed to pick up the monthly depreciation.

Maximo
IT Technician in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Inventory Management

Kommentare: We use Sage Fixed Assets for our day to day duties and will continue to utilize sage as our asset manager.

I like how simple employees pick up on using this software, the customer support is fast and very helpful as well.

We did have some issues managing the inventory tabs and labels and that seemed to be difficult for someone who doesn't know how to do it already. Support helps out greatly.

Brendan
Corporate Controller in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Review

The detail available for assets is useful and the ability to add customized fields is great.

The interface is dated, could use a refresh.

Scott
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to set-up and use. Very good but basic fixed assets accounting system.

Kommentare: Overall this is a great tool for accounting of fixed assets for small to mid-sized companies with assets of 10,000 or fewer. It accomplishes all that is needed but keeps it basic. Does not easily integrate with other software products.

Having utilized "FAS" for 12 years, Sage Fixed Assets is a practical but thorough accounting software for managing assets. Importing data is easy. Various depreciation schedules are great to use. Running monthly depreciation is also easy. Simple, pretty basic, gets the job done.

Reporting is very basic and hard to customize. Fields are too narrow for effective customized output. Exports of data into Excel does not produce easily usable rows and columns. Getting report totals by department for posting is more complicated than it should be.

Gregg
Controller in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

FAS review

Kommentare: FAS has handled our fixed assets and depreciation for decades. In that time the software has made handling this large amount of data manageable.

FAS does an excellent job of tracking our fixed assets and keeping track of our depreciation. It is powerful with many options. I can create various subcategories to itemize our assets. The reporting function is superb. Once again I can create reports to make accounting and auditing easier.

The only con I have is that the software offers so much that it is sometimes difficult to find exactly what I need. Downloading reports to Excel is messy. I have to spend a good deal of time cleaning up the spreadsheet.

Diane
IT manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Sage Fixed Assets - It Works!

Kommentare: Overall, it is a good product and it does what it was purchased to do.

The product works as needed and the end users are satisfied with the product.

The product has proven to be difficult to use over disconnected networks. The software is not the problem but accessing it is.

LuAnn
Controller in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Not easy to get help

Kommentare: I think it will work great. We are not done setting it up yet. It is not easy to set up a new company.

Integration with Sage 100 seems to work great, but we are not done yet.

Hard to get help/setup. Setting up a new company is not easy.

Caralyn
Office Manager in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Positive Experience

The details that I can enter to manager all company assets for the size of our company. We are a small electrical contractor and it meets everything we need to report and communicate with Sage Accounting.

I need a better tutorial option for how to go through all the features that it can do for us. I have not been able to teach myself everything it can do.

Arthur
Systems Administrator in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for asset mgmt and depreciation

Ease of use and deployment was easier than most asset management software systems

Perhaps could be easier to integrate into Sage. Would like a more direct way to access data across platforms.

Shino
accounting manager in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accounting manager

Easy to use and manage FA. User friendly.

sometimes it is difficult to solve with live chat. I prefer call or shared screen.

Corporate Controller in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

10% Price Increase over prior year!!!!!!! - Highly Disappointing

Fairly standard product. Used by many companies

High Price increases. Difficult to budget with surprises like this.

Diane
Senior Corporate Accountant in USA
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sage F/A review

Kommentare: Sage is a good alternative to other, more expensive softwares and works as effectively or more so.

Sage is very easy to learn and update.

Attaching documents to Sage is difficult because we are not able to use .pdf, however, I am not sure if that is a limitation of Sage or of our rdp.

Liz
Hausmeisterservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not User Friendly

Kommentare: I don't like it at all but our CPA firm required we get fixed asset software and, since we use Sage for accounting, we went with it for fixed assets. In hindsight, I wish we would have picked a software that is easier to use as we don't sync it with our accounting module anyway.

Nothing. The only good thing about it is it is better than spreadsheets.

Sage Fixed Assets if very hard to use. Every time I use it I have to run several reports before I get the one I need. Not at all user friendly!

Jaimie
Staff Accountant in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Smart Software

Kommentare: Overall, I am happy with the my experience.

I like that it is easy to use. I don't have to search for things that are common.

I love the software. Not impressed with the fixed asset audit portion of the software. It took forever to get it to work and then it didn't seem to want to "talk" to the deprecation software well.

Katelynn
Sr Accounting Analyst in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great software for midsize

Sage is easy to navigate and pretty intuitive. It was easy to be trained on when I started my position three years ago.

My only complaint with the product is that if I make a typo and move to another cell, that typo extends across all of the columns automatically. This makes it time-consuming when I need to go back and correct because I have to correct it on each column and not just in one place.

Marriah
Accountant in
Öl & Energie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Tracks some data, lacks others

Sage fixed assets has the capability to add and track several data points, which can be customized by the company. Photos and notes for each asset can be added to the asset file and retrieved at any time.

Certain data cannot be added to the main view grid, but can be added to reports, and vice versa. It's difficult to compare two different reports that pull two different sets of data because some data points are only added to one report versus another.

Jeremy
IT Director in USA
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy use Asset tracker

Sage is very easy for the end point user as well the IT administrator, easy update and easy to generate reports.

Sometimes printing from the front end is an issue. A simple backup does not exist - you have to backup both the company system as well the database.