A web-based conferencing soultion

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Nidhi S.
Co-Founder & CTO
Computerspiele, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The web-based Zoho Meeting is really an amazing way to communicate. Organizer can embed the register link using the HTML code into their blog or website. The user friendly interface make this tool professional. The integration with ZOHO products is great.

Vorteile: Zoho Meeting is web-based conferencing solution to collaborate over the internet. Zoho Meeting makes the webinars more interactive with Q&A and Live Polls with instant results for detailed analytics. The organizer can easily share the controls under attendees tab. Before a meeting start we set lock for meeting and send invites to attendee. The 'record webinar' option help us a lot to save the recording and share the session via other media A. Analytics can be downloaded on over the webinar session. Best thing in it is we can set the co-organizer to provide the support in the live webinars to create the poll and communicate with the attendees. The Voice over IP help to enhance the audio quality and provide the more bandwidth for live video streaming.

Nachteile: The latest version of Zoho meeting Android App crashing to frequently, i have also tried uninstalling on my Android phone but it does not help, but working fine with other latest Android version. Toll-Free numbers for VoIP are for limited countries it should be more.

Hello,
Thanks for your feedback.
We had done some crash fixes in our last update of Android app. Please update the app to the latest version and try another session. If the app crashes even after updating to the latest version, please write to us at support@zohomeeting.com. We will find the root cause and make sure the crash is fixed for you.
Get the latest version of Android app form the below link.

A reliable and efficient tool for professional communication.

Bewertet am 16.12.2018
Hermione H.
Assistant Branch Manager
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zoho has accompanied me in my professional meetings with the clients and staff of the company. Friendly user-interface and basic controls makes it always my first priority to use.

Vorteile: It's an inexpensive tool with lots of basic features that makes it easy to implement and adapt in your professional career. Arranging the individual calls to conference webinars , this tool has extensive possibilities which makes it more efficient and reliable. As a branch manager of retail goods , we often have to interact with customers and even other branch employees or managers, Zoho has always accompanied me in this professional channel.

Nachteile: Zoho is more upfront tool which only focuses on the basics of video communications and meetings. I think here it lacks the advance procurement which is necessary in the current period because there are more advance and much more reliable tools in the market . Personally, I also don't find it entertaining that it's only a web-based tool and a desktop version should also release.

von Zoho an 24.6.2019

Thank you for your feedback and comments!
Can you please write to our support at support@zohomeeting.com with your requirements on advanced procurement to understand your needs better?

Regarding the desktop version, you can download the desktop app from the below link.

Hope this helps.

Our new online meeting tool of choice

Bewertet am 20.9.2019
Head of development
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: Daily dev sprint meetings, external consultant management/meetings .. great sound quality and ease of use

Vorteile: Great sound quality, ease of scheduling/RSVPing and very good screen sharing/switching. Ability to record as well.

Nachteile: Occasional meeting startup problems, not the easiest software to manage regular/recurring meetings - but workarounds available.

Great for Online Conference!

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Eduardo G.
Co-Propietario

Kommentare: It's the best tool for charing screen and presenting to your clients.

Vorteile: You can start online conference calls in seconds, inviting people so you can present or make other sharing their screens. Other feature that I use a lot is that you can chat inside the platform with the team and having the call trough phone or by the meeting app.

Nachteile: You have to install a plugin for the first time of use.

Currently Getting a HUGE Upgrade

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Peter F.
Co-Owner

Vorteile: Sound + video quality (they recently upgraded it in mid-2019, and it's WAY better than it used to be) Integration with other Zoho apps (especially pushing webinar visitors to Zoho CRM) Webinar + meeting functionality

Nachteile: I wish there was a Mac desktop app like GoToMeeting has, Zoho Meeting is good for one-off meetings but doesn't really shine as a remote work collaboration platform like GoToMeeting does.

Zoho Meeting - A simple way to host the webinars.

Bewertet am 18.2.2019
Gurleen K.
Software Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zoho Meeting provides great platform for organizing the meetings as we can also add our brand logo in emails. Manage the users and define the default setting at the time of joining the meeting. Zoho meeting have great integration with Zoho CRM, Zoho Project and Zoho Calendar. We can also control it in running session. It also encrypts using TLS 1.2 protocols SHA 256.

Vorteile: Zoho Meeting allows us to plan and schedule webinar meeting, and send the invitation via link. Best thing in it come with the registration form and notify the organizer to schedule for the webinar. Screen Sharing option have many useful features with it. Before starting the webinar we can select to save the webniar video. The most innovative feature Zoho added in it is webinar analytics report which help you in registrations, attendees, poll participation and many useful features with it. The Moderator can also control the access like switch presenter, mute-unmute participants, remove participants.

Nachteile: Zoho Meeting can be integrated with the zoho calendar and projects. Email reminder is good feature but it should come with the more features. The audio over computer should be controlled by the software with limit of dB (decibel) unit by default as we notice that sound is totally dependent on the hardware quality. The add-on Dial-in provides the best audio quality as compared to VoIP.

Zoho Meeting for better communication

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Sanchita A.
Software Engineer
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Zoho Meeting is enchancing the user experience at it come with the most useful feature that require to conduct the webinar. Email reminders help in to remind about our meetings. The chat and online polls help you to get connected with your attendee. We can also switch the presenter in between in meeting. The webinar analytical help you in collecting the details from your attendees. We can also add the brand logo and name for organisation’s account. iOS/Android apps let your attendees to join on mobiles. Host can mute the audio of attendees and can be up-mute on request to host.

Vorteile: Zoho meeting is a great conferencing software that let us conduct the online meetings and webinar in more efficient way. I have used many webinar solutions but Zoho Meeting is loaded with the most useful features. Best feature in it is we can publish the details for webinar and interested user can register and host can conduct it according. We can also share the screen, audio/video which make the webinar more interesting. Host is having option to perform share the selected application screen. The audio can be shared over the computer or over the dail-up.

Nachteile: I am unable to find any feature to point out in this section as it is doing it job very efficiently. Zoho should work on it support.

von Zoho an 24.6.2019

Thank you for your feedback and comments.
Keep hosting meeting and webinar and share your comments with us. We have direct live chat and email support for Zoho Meeting.

Zoho

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Lisa M.
Director of Credentialing
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and there is no delay regarding the loading of this software

Nachteile: Uploading new documents/altering documents

Simple to get started

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Buffie B.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I was happy with the couple of meetings that I had in my trial and will be adding it to our CRM Plus subscription.

Vorteile: I like how easy it was to get a meeting started. My client did not have to sign up and could easily manage the process. We already use ZOHO CRM Plus so I didn't have to do anything to get going and it integrates into our other modules which we can use for tracking and customer relationships.

Nachteile: We did see more lag than I would want. I expect some, but my client was several bunches of seconds behind me. Also, it was slightly confusing to know how to share the screen. My client could only see a part of a part of an application and I had to unshare and then reshare to get it to come up fully.

Thank you for reviewing us!

Regarding the lag during the session:
We have found that in some cases there is a lag in audio. We have made some fixes to reduce the lag in audio which is updated in our early access servers. Please send an email to support@zohomeeting.com. We will map your account to our early access server so that you can check if the performance is better for you.

Regarding screen sharing issue:
Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will see how to make sharing the screen intuitive. Meanwhile , you can check our help article to learn more on screen sharing. https://help.zoho.com/portal/kb/articles/screen-sharing-for-online-meetings-and-webinars
Please drop an email to support@zohomeeting.com with the meeting key for which you faced the issue, so that we can check the issue from our end.

Trainings are More Convenient with Zoho Meeting

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Human Resources Specialist
Bankwesen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As a human resources specialist, I also have to undergo a lot of training to better equip myself in dealing with employees and also being familiar with the latest developments. I am so happy that we can do the trainings at our desk and just listen to the webinars being taught. At times we have group trainings where we need to book a conference room. Zoho Meeting is exactly what we were looking for. The features are not complex and it gets the work done. It tailor fit the trainings to our needs and schedule. We can learn at our pace without pressure.

Nachteile: Zoho Meeting doesn’t offer advance features. It’s very basic and it would have been ideal if they were to contain advance features where you can do more things.

von Zoho an 24.6.2019

Thank you for your feedback!

We have recently introduced registration moderation, co-organizers, raise hand, allow attendee to talk and more. Please visit the below link to know more about the recent updates.

Do try out webinar sessions and share your experience with us.

Great meeting and marketing tool for sales teams

Bewertet am 3.2.2019
Carl T.
Software Trainer/Analyst

Kommentare: Great service at a great price to reach to to existing a prospective clients. We use multiple Zoho products and services in our organization.

Vorteile: Zoho Meeting is a great service that allows from web meetings and webinars with existing or prospective clients. It's a cost effective solutions for reaching clients. We use this as early outreach for new products. This service is a fraction of the cost of some competitive services.

Nachteile: Limitations on the amount of users that can join a Zoho meeting or webinar is less that say gotomeetings offering.

Thank you for reviewing us!
The attendees limit is based on the license. We support maximum of 250 attendees in webinar and 100 attendees in meeting. You can view the various plans from the below link.

We are also working on the higher editions of webinar which will support upto 1000 attendees.

Trial edition will allow up to 25 attendees in both meeting and webinar sessions. Free edition will allow you to host meeting with up to 2 participants(excluding presenter) and webinar with up to 10 attendees.

Best Online Meeting and Webinar Value

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Roger G.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far I have not had any issues--the program works extremely. With one of the easiest to use interfaces for a Webinar or Online Meeting tool, I am thrilled. And for the price, Zoho Meeting is one of the best values.

Vorteile: Zoho meeting is easy to setup and use. Although almost anyone with a computer can setup and run a meeting or a webinar, the Zoho Meeting tool has the bells and whistles that the major names, but without the high cost. Thus Zoho Meeting gets the highest value mark.

Nachteile: I really do not dislike or least like anything about Zoho Meetings. This is truely an amazing tool for the price.

Easy to use

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Susan K.
General Manager

Vorteile: We use Zoho Meeting for internal meetings and it works well. We are very happy with Zoho Customer Service

Nachteile: Many customers and candidates that we work with do not use Zoho, which makes it more difficult to integrate.

Best software for an online meeting or webinar.

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Customer Relationship Manager
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using the zoho CRM and the zoho meeting for a long time and we did not require to install any other software for online meeting and Webinar after this. It has become proffesionals first choice.

Vorteile: I found it super easy to create a meeting event and invite Attendee just by sharing a link. I was able to share my screen with everyone, the audio and video quality was nice. I can also record the screen while we are in a meeting and review it later.

Nachteile: I think ZOHO Development team has really done a great job by creating this software.

Great, simple ti use webinar solution

Bewertet am 7.5.2019
Serge C.
Consultant
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I only use Zoho Meeting for webinars and this is perhaps the most demanding use: attendees will not tolerate faults and might leave the webinar if the technical aspects are not perfect. I've tried other tools and I always had delay in my power point presentation, with the attendees' screen always 15-30 seconds late.
This does not happen with Zoho and the overall experience is far better for my customers....and for me !

Vorteile: The ease of use of Zoho Meeting is its main strength. The clean, simple user interface and the easy to use features make for a nice experience for the presenter and the attendees. While not the most feature-packed webinar solution, this is certainly the easiest to master. One can run a webinar literally in minutes and this certainly beats feature count ! I also like to stability and the ability to run a webinar without experiencing delays.

Nachteile: Nothing to dislike: Zoho Meeting delivers on the features, stability and ease of use. I can only hope for additional features in the future, but this is already a great tool at an attractive price.

Eliminate communication barriers at the moment

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Maria A.
HR Project Manager
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It adjusts very quickly to my organization. Simple and easy configuration with an installation that does not pose any problem. High performance when detecting malware

Vorteile: Intuitive, allows the interaction of multiple users
Versatile, it adapts to the main operating systems such as iOS and Windows.
Well adjusted to the screen, allows several sizes
You can send documentation, videos and files online

Nachteile: It depends on the internet connection
The more licenses the higher the price
Little flexibility when making changes

Really simple to use and looks robust

Bewertet am 26.4.2019
Kim M.
Communications
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very simple and no need to download software is a huge bonus

Vorteile: All done via browser. Really simple - meetings and webinars up and running in a couple of clicks. Looks like a good user experience.

Nachteile: Not sure about automation, but we'll see from the pro version. WOudl be nice to add branding.

Thank you for reviewing us!

For co-branding, you can upload your company logo and name which will be reflected in the automated emails like meeting invitation, reminder, registration confirmation, and in the webinar registration page. Learn more about how to add co-branding from the below link.

Great for Virtual Learning and Trainings

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Account Manager
Marketing & Werbung, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Part of my job’s requirement is to undergo training so we can be equipped with the latest trends and also enhance our skills. We have a combination of trainings that involve live seminars, but other times, we also have the opportunity of learning virtually. We use Zoho Meeting, which makes you feel like you’re in a classroom. It gives you the opportunity to engage with the other people learning and at the same time write down notes. Zoho Meeting is so convenient for me because I can take these trainings during my free time and in the comforts of my own office.

Nachteile: Not much I dislike about Zoho Meeting with my experience with them so far.

Simple and easy to use web conferencing system.

Bewertet am 19.5.2019
Speech-Language Pathologist
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It has been great.

Vorteile: I use Zoho meeting for my online one-on-one meetings/classes. It is very simple and easy to use. I have not experienced any technical difficulties.

Nachteile: I do not have anything that I dislike about Zoho meeting so far. It would be great to have more fancy features, but Zoho meeting is still good enough to do daily online business for this price.

Quick and easy application for web meetings

Bewertet am 16.12.2017
Jason J.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Getting up and running is super easy! Provides users with all the necessary features to host online meetings. Features on par with the top applications available. Pricing plans are very affordable, and Zoho Meetings is free for one user.

Nachteile: Zoho Meetings has zero customization options. You are limited to very basic reporting and data capture.

Finally, a meeting and webinar software for 1 price!

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Mark F.
VP
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our marketing team has loved doing webinar meetings. Our sales team has loved the leads generated out of the webinars and the ability to have 1 on 1 meetings. Using Zoho Meeting has made it easier to demonstrate our organization as an authority in our industry.

Vorteile: I love how Zoho Meeting syncs with zoho calendar and crm. This keeps our sales team focused on selling, rather than spending time creating a meeting.

Nachteile: The only thing I don't like is most people haven't heard of Zoho Meeting, which makes it difficult to use for cold call meetings. They question the validity of the software.

ZOHO Meeting ROCKS

Bewertet am 11.5.2019
Lovetto N.
Creative director

Kommentare: brilliant solution it works like a charm !!

Vorteile: its so easy to use and easy to share ... i tried it as a free version but i love it so much im buying it now

Nachteile: some time there is a disturbance in the voice but our of the 100 times ive used it may be one or twice...

Thank you for reviewing us!
We have made some enhancements for improving the quality of audio. We are continuously working to improve the audio quality. If you face any issue write to us at support@zohomeeting.com with the meeting key. We will analyze and make sure it is fixed.

Inexpensive and useful software

Bewertet am 24.2.2018
Alisa M.
Support manager
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I believe the program is worth its money. Maybe someone will not find the price low, but I do the analysis on the basis of personal time. It saves me a lot, during this time I earn more than spend on the program.

Nachteile: I would like to simplify the interface somewhat and add cross-platform to the system. But other funktions are OK.

Zoho is Always Improving

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Michael H.
EVP Operations

Kommentare: Not bad overall. Will give it a chance because I am a Zoho user

Vorteile: Ease of use and integration with other Zoho products

Nachteile: Sometimes have trouble connecting everyone.

Zoho Meeting is Super Easy

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Lori N.
Creative
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: We perform client meetings regularly, we can schedule meetings directly in our calendar and Zoho CRM.

Vorteile: Easy to use and integrates with Zoho CRM nicely

Nachteile: Would like the ability to customize it more.