Über Accelevents

Steigere die Erlöse und rationalisiere den Check-out. Nur 99 $ und 1 $ pro Person. Unbegrenzte Artikel, 24/7-Live-Support mit einem echten Ansprechpartner.

Erfahre mehr über Accelevents

The combined ease of use with all video, payment processing, and hosting rolled into one product made the transition to an online conference easy.

The logo sizes are a bit difficult to nail down too.

Bewertungen zu Accelevents

Accelevents hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 148 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Accelevents bereits verwendet?

Andrew
Andrew
VP Digital Experience in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Administrator & User Friendly

I've used Accelevents to host virtual events for 3 years in a row. The product is straightforward for event administrators. It gives you the right control to design your event while providing a good interface for attendees. We have been very pleased with the ease-of-use for our attendees too. The 100% browser-based delivery means no downloads for attendees. Our event attendees have continually rated Accelevents very high in our post-event attendee survey. Their support team is fast, and the knowledge base website has answers to most questions.

The gamification aspect could be improved in the platform. It's not bad, but it could be better.

Michele
Fundraising Committee in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accelevents Saved our Auction!

Kommentare: Accelevents really did save our spring auction. When COVID hit and we had to cancel our live event, we knew our fundraising efforts were going to take a big hit. Then we found Accelevents and the staff helped us get our event online quickly and easily. Our virtual auction was a big success! Now we are using Accelevents again for our holiday auction. We are very happy with the platform and the fantastic customer support!

Very easy to use, fast and easy to learn, wonderful customer service, very knowledgeable staff that answered all my questions quickly, and a great price.

Would love a bit more customization options for how the website looks and feels. It would be nice to be able to add a short paragraph of verbiage at the top of the auction and fund a need pages. In addition, we would like to be able to reorder the "tabs" so the About tab was first, then the bid on auction items tab, and then the fund a need tab. In other words, we wanted to be able to say a little bit about our organization on the first page that people see rather than having the auction items be the first thing they see.

Claudia
Demand Generation Manager in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Adequate Event Platform for 1 Off Events

Ease of platform use. Live chat and support.

Analytics - They are completely limited and no easy to get the actual information that has value. Integrations - There no integrations to Salesforce and Hubspot are minimal with the necessary tracking requirements not possible to pass through. Registration Source Tracking - There is none if you have host your event on your own landing page. You cannot track where a registration comes from i.e. social media, direct, etc. Does not support events streamed in multiple time zones in any efficient and organized way

Vanine
Vanine
Executive Assistant in Armenien
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Interactive online event platform

Kommentare: Overall we had a great event and got a lot of positive feedback from the participants.

1. The customer service was great: any time we had a question, a problem, or a bug, we got a quick response from the team and an immediate solution. Guys, you rock! Thanks a lot. 2. The pricing is pretty well calculated - the per participant per day payment makes it much easier for us to calculate our cost per participant and makes smaller online events possible and affordable.

1. The constant updates that are happening in the backstage - some features were coming and going and after some updates the platform was not functioning well. Which was frustrating, but the supportive team was always there to help out. 2. The platform does not have a mobile or PC app.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Vanine, we are happy to hear that you had a great event! We have since added release notes for all updates to the studio and throughout the platform! I hope this helps in the future. We look forward to working with you again.

Emily
Web and Graphic Designer in USA
Versicherung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

GREAT option for a first time virtual event

Kommentare: As a first timer running a totally virtual event, Accelevents was perfect and very affordable for what we needed to do. I loved that you can use either pre-recorded or live videos, and the integrations are very helpful. I would absolutely use this for future events, even if we have a hybrid (in-person and virtual) event in the future.

The amount of features was perfect for what we needed and the support was extremely responsive and helpful! Our attendees (mostly seniors) had very few issues navigating (with some help from us), and the issues they had were mostly user error with just a couple kinks from the platform itself.

It seems like the platform is still working out some kinks, as if it is newish. There are a few features I wish worked differently, and there were a few features that I were surprised I couldn't enable, like not allowing one email address to register more than once.

Justin
Head of Special Projects in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Worked Great for our Virtual Conference

Kommentare: Really good SaaS product. Professional and clean looking. Modern interface. Great customer service.

Very simple to set up and customize. Able to upload logos, change colors, add speaker bios very easily with an intuitive interface. Customer service was fantastic.[sensitive content hidden] went above and beyond to walk us through all of our issues and help us test everything out.

There were a few limitations in full customization particularly around Sessions and how to move people from one room to another. Some of our team had issues navigating the software, but that was rare.

vor 7 Monaten

Justin, thanks for the great feedback! It looks like Capterra removed the name of the CX person who supported you. Would you be able to DM us in the chat on our home page so that we can recognize them? We'd also love to hop on a call and discuss how we can further enhance the session configuration area!

Abby
CFO in USA

Happy User

Kommentare: In my research to find the right tool, this was the best looking and best priced option. After use, I am still very happy! Seems like a little more development could happen to add features, but honestly I'll be using this product again next year for our auction event either way!

I loved the clean look of the site. Also, the response time for the chat feature & fixing issues was very very good. The ability to load multiple pictures & have a designated sponsor section.

Reporting features could use some beefing up. Plus a few more glitches than I'd prefer, but those were always fixed quickly - just frustrating in the moment.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Abby, we are releasing a bunch of new reporting features and deeper analytics over the next two weeks. Stay tuned!!

Anthony
Senior Account Executive in USA
Eventservice, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accelevents Rocks!

Kommentare: Excellent overall - Great to work with!

Easy to use, robust, amazing support, powerful hardware implications for onsite badge printing, friendly team of professionals.

I truly say enough good about the Accelevents product, other than I wish I would have found them sooner.

Bryan
Owner, Creative Director in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

When The Live Event World Went Dark, AccelEvents Helped Save My Business

Kommentare: I can't recommend AE highly enough. When the pandemic hit, many agencies like mine went under or drastically reduced their business. With AE at my side, I was able to execute two years of the highest gross sales and revenue in my company's history. If you're a seasoned pro at virtual events, they work in lockstep with you and give you the tools to succeed. If you're brand new, they're there to help and get you from step to step.I am a very loyal customer and hope everyone else has as good an experience as I did.

One of the things I liked most about AE is simply their responsiveness. We had a direct line of communication with [sensitive content hidden] and he was always friendly, receptive to questions and requests, and eager to help make sure our events went off without a hitch.

I wish there were tiers for customization that my clients could taker advantage of. The "all or nothing" pricing for customization definitely put a couple clients off from making the site look exactly like what they wanted it to look like.

Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

A great event tool!

Kommentare: The experience has been great. From demo to implementation, they answered my many questions and provided amazing support throughout. This was a game changer for our events.

I loved the easy to use features and the ease of use for attendees was amazing. It gave us an opportunity to move all of our event tech into one place which made it easier for us as admins and for the attendee. A really great platform that has worked well for us and met all of our needs.

I have no negatives. They were very up front and transparent with pricing and in addressing my needs, which was great.

Amy
Director of Development and Marketing in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I used to recommend Accelevents, but...

Kommentare: I started out a fan of this software. I used this in March of 2020 to do a silent auction for our nonprofit. The platform worked pretty well and seemed reasonably priced. One thing during that experience did rub me the wrong way. I was chatting with Accelevents' [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He made a rude scoff about how someone might not have an email address. I explained to him that we serve the elderly and disabled population and that many of them may not have an email address. It didn't feel right. Fast forward now (November, 2020). I started setting up my second auction. When I went to activate it, they had increased their pricing by 35% in just eight months! I can appreciate a rate hike, but this seemed extreme. Therefore, I asked customer service if they would work with me on the pricing since I have been a proponent. They straight out said no. I'm moving on to another platform. I miss the days when customer service mattered.

The software has a solid auction platform.

The customer service. No one without an email could participate.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Amy, our platform is an online auction platform. We require an email address for validation and tracking of bidders. As for the pricing increase, we had not increased pricing for 5 years and then honored our legacy pricing for 6 months after increasing it.

Marile
USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

The online/mobile auction solution I've been looking for!

Kommentare: I volunteer with a number of local non-profit organizations and often find myself working on silent auctions. For the past couple of years, I have looked into solutions for moving our auctions online, in order to increase visibility and participation. But most of the solutions would cost us the bulk of our fundraising. For small community organizations like PTOs, the giant platforms are just not a viable solution. Then, I found Accelevents. Exactly the type of solution that I was looking for, at exactly the right price. Set-up was easy and didn't require any huge investment in time or cost. I could build our auction at my own pace, as items became available. The user experience was equally as simple -- without requiring cumbersome account set-up from people who wanted to participate in the bidding. And the text-to-bid option was a huge bonus, making the bidding process simpler and more exciting. When people are busy enjoying themselves at a party, they don't want to be running around checking clipboards. With text notifications and bids, they didn't have to! The bidding came right to them! The integration with Stripe made the check-out process much simpler and faster for everyone involved. Our entire auction was closed out in under 24 hours, even when half the participants were not actually at the event. (That was a huge win too -- people did not have to be at our sold-out event to participate in the auction!) Finally, the support I receive along the way was exceptional. Questions were answered within hours -- and often within minutes. I would HIGHLY recommend Accelevents to anyone looking to bring their auction --of any size--online.

Joshua
President/Dad to Brooks in USA

Excellent Resource for you Fundraiser

Kommentare: Accelevent's has allowed our foundation to provide a hands-on experience to our silent auction supporters. Along with this, it enables us the ability to reach supporters who were unable to make the event, which has increased our funds raised exponentially.

This software is incredibly fool-proof and is accessible via multiple devices which makes adding late arriving items a breeze.

We have had issues in regards to the ease of operation of our guests and difficulties signing in and staying signed in. This does not fall squarely on the shoulders of Accelevents as I am sure that much of it was operator error. If this service came in the form of an easy to use phone apps, it would be hands down the best product on the market!

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you had a good experience and look forward to working with you again!

Laura
Communications Coordinator in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Makes bidding easy!

Kommentare: Very good, easy to chat with an associate for assistance at any given time. I would definitely use this product again!

It was easy to set up and upload all of our auction items. Once everything is in the system it is easy to make any changes or add things. The look of the website for the end-user is very nice! Everything is pretty customizable to fit your needs and the parameters of your auction. Plus taking care of the items after the auction closes is so easy! It automatically sends a link to individual who had the highest bid to finalize their payment and then that information automatically updates in the log. Then you can add notes if need be or manually alter information. Very quick and easy!

I wish there was an actual app to download. We had an event where people where having a hard time getting the URL to work, sometimes it would take refreshing the page 4-5 times to actually get to the site. It would have been nice if there was an app they could download and then just search for our event.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Laura, thanks for the feedback! We are excited to hear that your event was a success. The reason that we do not currently offer a mobile app is that we feel that people already have too many apps and do not want to download another app for just one night of bidding. We do have some tips on how people can easily access the auction site - http://support.accelevents.com/en/articles/3210709-how-will-my-guests-know-how-to-bid We look forward to working with you again soon!

Tim
Civil Engineer in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Go to for Virtual Raffles

Kommentare: Very great experience, if COVID keeps up, we will continue to use this site. We may even use it to supplement other raffles or silent auctions when everything does get back to normal to allow us to reach a greater audience.

Its very easy to setup and get sponsors listed online. Super easy to use and setup a nice site. It got a lot of people asking me what website I used for their own events, and the pricing was by far the least expensive compared to so many other sites that tried to do half of what this site does.

They should allow the sponsor photos to not need to be a 2:1 ratio, caused some minor editing of photos by me. It would be nice to add a feature to see if everyone has placed their tickets and if not, remind them to enter them into prizes. It would also be nice to see how the end of the raffle works beforehand, to better answer participants questions about the results.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Tim, thanks for your feedback. I have shared this with the product team to add to their roadmap!

Kellie
Foundation Representative in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Accelevents keeps improving to help your project improve!

We used this software last year for a car raffle and were very anxious about the project and the software. However, the Accelevent team walked us though all the steps in a timely manner and software was very easy to navigate. This year they added an app that has made offsite sales easy. They also added more staff to assist with questions and an automatic email with the question and answer so it can be referenced again. Just yesterday they updated the tool bar to work better....always improving!

Graphic manipulations in the website building.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks Kellie! We are continuing to work on enhancing the image manipulation and page building functionality. Stay tuned for some huge new features with the page builder this year!

Whitney
Whitney
Development Associate in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Accelevents Review

Kommentare: Was okay, but will probably not use again

If you are looking for a simple website to host a small silent auction that doesn't cost very much, I think this is a good website.

It is very basic. We picked it because it was the cheapest option for our fundraiser. If we had more bidders and auction items, I think this website wouldn't have worked. Basic software.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Whitney, thank you for your feedback! We are disappointed to hear that you did not feel like we had all the features that you need. We are constantly working to enhance our offering and add new features while also keeping the platform simple and easy to use. We also work with auctions from 1 item and 5 bidders up to auctions of 1,000+ bidders and 300+ items. We have more features that we keep tucked away so if you ever need a hand finding a feature or have a question just let us know and our 24/7 support will help you out.

Adam
President in USA

Undisputed: The Best!

We put on an annual black tie for over 300 guests. About five years ago we decided to go mobile with our silent auction and researched every provider available. Accelevents was hands down the most competitively priced but after our first year, it was clear to us that more importantly, their platform is the best out there! We’ve been using Accelevents loyally since day one, and couldn’t be happier with the service, pricing, and most importantly the product, which our guests also love!

We are completely satisfied with the product.

Nick
COO in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Auction Platform Is Awesome

Kommentare: The overall experience with Accelevents is phenomenal. Their pricing is straightforward. The platform is clean. The platform is very easy to use.

The pricing on this software provides incredible value. It is easy to use and understand. The system is very responsive. Bidding is simple for all bidders. Pricing is very straightforward.

Only negative is that on the backend there is no way to sort items alphabetically, by price, etc. To find an item, you have to search. Also, for the way the items list on the front-end, the drag and drop makes it easy to arrange them, but it takes a long time to manually sort items in this way. There is no simple way to sort the way items appear.

Fred
Treasurer in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, Selbstständig

We use Accelevents for our annual meetings, silent auction and online raffles

Kommentare: I highly recommend Accelevents.

First and foremost - outstanding customer service. I've been able to reach Jon and Zach at all hours and they've been exceptionally responsive. With the event module we've been able to streamline our ticketing process and are better able to monitor reservations versus attendance and give a more accurate reservation count to the event vendor and save some money. With the silent auction module we've eliminated a lot of manual processing and the texting alerts to bidders have increased our bidding. The raffle module is a big benefit to us. With our manual system involving physical tickets, manual entry and lots of mailing we could only run a few raffles a year. With Accelevents we are totally automated and can run raffles as fast as we can acquire items to raffle. The end result is greater fundraising for a reasonable cost.

The products are more designed for traditional onsite fund raising events, a mold we don't fit into. However, Jon and Zach have been very helpful in tweak their software to meet our unique needs.

Joseph
Commercial Officer in Australien
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Glad we stumbled across this little gem

Kommentare: It has allowed us to raise funds for our charity dinner each year where as other online bidding platforms were far too expensive. This allows you to run it yourself and avoid those costs.

Customer service is great. Rep. and his team respond to any quieries immediately.

Slight lags from time to time. But nothing major.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks Joseph! We're happy to hear that you had a great experience. We are currently in a software development phase focused on further increasing performance of the system! We look forward to working with you again soon.

Jay
SVP Sales, Communications & Business Development in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Virtual Conference Platform

Kommentare: We had a great experience with Accelevents. They were very responsive and helpful in setting up the platform and supporting us during the launch of the event.

The Accelevents program provided us a great platform to use for our virtual leadership conference that we held due to COVID-19 for about 120 of our employees from 9 different states and time zones. It was very intuitive and was easy for everyone to navigate.

The program is constantly evolving but I think if the networking function of the software was easier to use, it could create more opportunity for people to connect virtually. I think it would be great if it functioned like facetime, you click on an attendee and it contacted them by instant message and then if accepted you could have a video meeting.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Jay, thanks for the kind words and the feedback! The facetime style 1:1 video chat functionality is actually available! One two attendees are connected, they can enter into a 1:1 video chat at any time. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to be of assistance in the future.

Jessica
President in USA
Sport, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great program for any size organization!

Kommentare: Accelevents exceeded my expectations! Anytime I had a question, someone would get back to me in a timely manner. It helped us raise more funds with less time and effort on our part!

I loved the intuitive nature of the software. It did not take long to learn and put it into application. It has every option I could need to run an event. I love the mobile friendly part too, it makes it so user friendly.

It would be nice to have an option to do a live auction? Not sure if this is possible or not.

Antwort von Accelevents

Thanks, Jessica! To answer your question, we have added a new live auction functionality for your next event!

Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great value proposition

Kommentare: Instead of cancelling a time consuming, expensive in-person auction, we moved to an online solution and saw a greater profit, with less work and less expenses.

We looked at several auction systems for an annual charity auction to move it from a physical auction to a fully online auction. After looking at about 5-6 competitors, Accelevents seemed to be the most reasonably priced and easy to use software. A lot of other systems require a monthly subscription which is not reasonable for small organizations.

Some of the features are not completely obvious, and maybe the help articles could be a little more developed, but help was always available, prompt and patient.

Susan
Executive Director in USA

Accelevents is FANTASTIC! No matter what day or time I had a question, I was answered within 5 min!

The Accelevents back end has an easy to use interface, first-rate customer support--- no matter what time of day ( or night ) I reached out, someone answered me within 5 minutes. DO THEY EVER SLEEP? The result is a gorgeous inviting display of auction items!

It would be nice to add more than one photo to each item-- maybe you already have that option-- I will have to look into this further.

Antwort von Accelevents

Hi Susan, thanks for the feedback! You can actually upload an unlimited number of photos per item. You can even drag and drop to change the order of the photos associated with a particular item! We look forward to working with you again soon!