BFLOW

von BFLOW Solutions

Easy to set up and use

Bewertet am 20.3.2019
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed to have an easy to use system for billing purposes. Bflow gave us that solution at a great price.

Vorteile: I love how simple Bflow is to set up. We were able to work with the system a few days after setting up our account.

Nachteile: I wish that there was a more robust FAQ section.

Does it for me!

Bewertet am 10.6.2016
Phill B.
General Manager
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I like bflow because it saves me time. I don't have to make my own rentals each month, it posts my payments all the way and confirms them for me and many other cool features!

Vorteile: Customer service team is the best! Ted, Pam, Vishal and Marcos are extremely helpful. They are responding to my request at 3AM! its been a very rewarding experience so far!

Nachteile: There's not much. I think the service is great and the software keeps getting better and better. I would like a better user manual, but things keep being added or enhanced so I think its hard to keep it current. They do have an update online for the changes so i just go there or call them up if I need a question answered.

von bflow Solutions an 10.6.2016

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your business!

BFlow Review

Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Jessica O.
Referral Coordinator
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: i appriciate BFlow for allowing me to store patient data and access it constantly.

Vorteile: The most used quality I like is filtering out claims by catagory EX: HCPC, DOB ETC.

Nachteile: The claims get stuck in transmitted and never sent to payer

DECENT PRICE IS ABOUT ALL

Bewertet am 8.2.2020
Casey A.
MANAGER
Medizinische Geräte, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Started off good with decent pricing, then service declined, system declined and pricing increased.

Vorteile: Did is the key word here. It had great customer service, now I can't even get an email returned. If I had a problem with a claim transmitting, all I needed to do was make a phone call or send an email and it would have been fixed the same day. Now, I still have difficulty getting claims to transmit months later. I have many claims that are past the filing date, so that's lost revenue! I would change my billing software to a more reliable service but I honestly can't afford one. I really do like the simplicity though!

Nachteile: Lost revenue. Lack of communication with the administrators. There is a place for claim errors but most of my "errors" are already paid, so its a massive waste of time going through all 130 + claims looking for real errors. I have more "system rejects" than what medicare can ever dream of. Bflow will deny a claim for no reason (most of the time). So I resubmit the claim with NO changes and it will go through. Another major waste of my time. Medicare will receive a claim without the CMN attached, so I get a denial from medicare. Then resend again and it goes through - waste of time. Its pointless trying to contact Bflow or send in a message to the "support center", they just don't reply or fix anything. I have a lot of E1390 claims that all need fixed before they go out because Bflows system won't create it correctly. All rerental claims need TLC before they will transmit because the Bflow system doesn't create rerental claims correctly. All claims created and submitted have to be followed up on monthly due to the fact that you never know when Bflow will just stop submitting them without warning for no reason, they just don't transmit! And Yes, I have mentioned this to the Bflow team for the last 3+ years.

von BFLOW Solutions an 20.2.2020

Casey thank you for the review and we hope you can understand that continuing to bill claims that have been denied is fruitless. BFLOW stops billing a rental cycle when a claim is denied. Once a claim is corrected, billed and paid, the rentals resume. It is important to use the correct modifiers on claims as prescribed by local coverage determination (LCD) or by a commercial payer's rules.

As far as support goes, we do provide real time chat support to aide you and your team in correcting your billing,if you run into issues in understanding denials and how to correct them. The great thing about BFLOW is that once a correction is made to a claim,the system will cascade those corrections on all future claims. We understand that correcting billing errors can be tedious and that is why seeking billing advise from our team via chat is recommended until you understand how to correctly bill on your own. Some examples of common denials can be avoided by checking benefits first.

Switching Sofware.

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our main issue we have solved with BFlow is reporting. Since we switched, we can now forecast and have excellent visibility into our operations.

Vorteile: Our cashflow downtime was 15 days. Incredible. We took our time to build out the software before we pulled the trigger on their advice. Thanks guys

Nachteile: We would like more features. However BFlow is building out our requests as we go. You could not ask for more than that!

Amazing

Bewertet am 2.6.2016
Monica J.

Kommentare: I am glad I followed my gut and decided to use bflow solutions. I looked at fastrack, bonafide, brightree and cortex during my evaluation and none really struck me as having a good workflow, which is what I really needed. I found bflow and I knew this was it for me. It has workflow, is so easy to use and is very affordable. Cons: I got the gold package and it doesn't include live support only Platinum does. Trying to get answers via email or the helpdesk is not a good idea if you need fast answers.

bflow Solutions Review

Bewertet am 24.2.2018
Robert B.

Kommentare: The software is good but in our case it was unable to perform 2 major applications.
We are very upset with Mr. Ted Jones for unreasonably terminating our access over a billing discrepancy and our unwillingness to sign a credit card authorization form.
I proved to the owner today at 1:00 PM EST by providing a Chase bank paid statement that B flow did receive a cheque on 2-12 leaving a balance for a February 2018 late charge. But he shut down our access to process claims, post payments, generate delivery tickets, etc.
We lost thousands of dollars in revenue billing today due to the repercussion from the owner B flow solutions.
I am 65 years of age and am one of the highest regarded companies in the NYC metro area. We never dealt with such a mean-spirited and vengeful person.

Nachteile: Bflow began as a very promising company which we have been totally embedded into.
Today at 12:00 PM 02-23-2018 for the 2nd time the owner ordered our system turned off due a late February payment & refusal to allow him to use a credit card. Have we been late on occasions "Yes" Have we paid every cent & every late fee charge to date, Yes. Today at 1:00 PM I provider proof of February's payment to the owner thru an online Chase Check which he received in full February 12th leaving a balance due to February's late fee charge. I made every effort to pay the balance and March in advance by a direct Bank deposit but he is teaching us a costly lesson and is demanding a credit card. I have been very difficult with the owner on the expectations of what we were told his software will do. Bfow is unable to correct system errors ie: unable to successfully bill NYS Medicaid with DVS authorization #'s thru Instamed. Bflow cannot successfully cross over to NYS Medicaid as a secondary which is 95% of what we do. This has been an ongoing problem and has cost R&B Healthcare additional work and lost revenue due to untimely filings. The owner today sent R&B a email of termination March 25th after I requested the same.
My reccomendation is not work with Bflow.
Since 2016 Bflow was unable to solve why all transmissions with authorization #'s failed to transmit to NY Medicaid.
Bflow is unable to solve errors in secondary crossovers. Customer service is well below par and in our case Bflow stopped listening about costly errors.

von bflow Solutions an 20.3.2018

Mr. Horowitz,

Thank you for being a customer. We have tried to be your partner but cursing and screaming at our training staff, refusing to pay your invoices will not be tolerated.

We have done everything to accommodate you, however paying us has not been a priority. As for NY medicaid, they have made many changes and we have added updates at no cost to you for the customization to allow you to bill NY medicaid, however you refuse to use the updates.

We exercised our rights under contract to terminate the agreement due to your lack of payment, professionalism and pestilent attitude.

Good luck with your new software company and future endeavors.

Great customer service! You don't have to know billing to use this system.

Bewertet am 2.6.2016
Richard G.

Kommentare: Pros: I can always get a hold of someone when I needed assistance. Trainer was patient and never rushed me to get off the phone. Even the CEO was easy to get a hold of. Excellent customer service! Cons: Customization took a little longer than I wanted but they worked hard to get us where we wanted to be.

von bflow Solutions an 2.6.2016

Thank you Richard it's been a pleasure working with you!

BFlow, a user friendly system.

Bewertet am 26.2.2017
Derege W.

Kommentare: As a platinum subscriber, BFlow has a lot of features I was able to use and understand easily. I have been using BFlow for a year and each time it is adding new feature still easier to use. I can say that, currently, BFlow is in a higher level comparing to other systems that I used. It is, also, affordable and reasonable.

von bflow Solutions an 27.2.2017

Thank you DW Medical!!!

We switched from QS1 to bflow...

Bewertet am 29.7.2015
Jennifer S.
Pharmacist

Kommentare: We switched from QS1 to bflow. I feel like the team at bflow listens to my needs and delivers real solutions to help me run my business. We were able to streamline our internal processes because bflow automates many tedious tasks for us.

Bflow review

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Christine L.
Medizinische Geräte, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: You can do billing and have patients data in one software. You can add notes, dos date and weight and height. It has really cool features to run reports.

Nachteile: Costumer service is really bad. Too many changes to the software without a notice

very user friendly

Elmeta M.

Kommentare: pro is the system is very user friendly the con is the reporting and getting certain information on reports and a document hold report and a pre bill report and not having the same patient information reported on reports . To be completely honest I enjoy working with this company and anytime I call or email the to get right back to me with an answer. I have been in the field over 20 and by far this is the easiest system to use

von bflow Solutions an 11.5.2016

Thank you for your feedback. Reporting is undergoing continual review and modification to give you what you need to be a success. Look for our next release to have many new reporting features.

Enjoy Working with this company

Elma M.
Intake

Kommentare: I really like the fact that the system is very easy to use and there fast service to any problems

von bflow Solutions an 10.5.2016

Thank you for your feedback!

Great software

Klim V.

Kommentare: - Easy to use
- Fast start
- Pretty straightforward process
- Responsive support

von bflow Solutions an 11.5.2016

Thank you for the Great review Klim!