Über Zola Suite

Modernes, robustes Praxismanagement mit integrierter E-Mail- und Buchhaltungsfunktion. Schöne, intuitive Nutzeroberfläche und Apps für iOS und Android.

Erfahre mehr über Zola Suite

Most legal matter management only has some money reports, Zola has full accounting, meaning you can actually run a P&L for your business.

Bewertungen zu Zola Suite

Zola Suite hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 116 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Zola Suite bereits verwendet?

Kit C.
Kit C.
Managing Partner in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best overall in case management software, but has minor UI annoyances

Kommentare: After using Clio, MyCase, and PracticePanther at various points in my career (and testing CosmoLex and RocketMatters most recently when opening a new firm), none of the CMS programs on the market have come close to ZolaSuite's comprehensive functionality. Having the ability to do not just case management and billing, but complete firm accounting/reconciliation is a godsend. The integrated CRM in the Enterprise Plus tier is fantastic - no need to have an outside CRM that may or may not fully integrate with your CMS. The email feature is the clencher - having an actual, FULL email inbox that syncs with Gsuite email makes keeping case-related correspondence a snap.

Robust program that covers everything from case management to client lead intake to comprehensive firm accounting. Easy to use and navigate for the most part. Integrated CRM and FULL accounting of all operating and trust accounts with triple reconciliation keeps the entire process streamlined and accessible without having to utilize a dozen different programs and hoping nothing falls through the cracks.

Has minor UI issues that can be annoying, particularly the inability to active a full subscription without going through a multi-step process involving both the sales department and support team at Zola. This should be a "click here, pick your plan, enter your payment method" process with no need to have it "activated" by the company before being able to use it. That being said, there are some additional features that I would love to see Zola add/integrate/improve ASAP (which I am sending to Zola as suggestions for future improvements). If these features were incorporated, ZolaSuite would certainly be a category killer and rapidly take over the entire market, but they are not "dealbreaker" items as far as I'm concerned for overall ratings.

Michael G.
Michael G.
Managing Partner in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Significant upgrade from our last billing software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zola Suite is significantly improving the efficiency of our timekeeping and billing processes. We are spending less time to get bills out, and they are going out faster. I am very happy we made the switch.

First and foremost, being able to access the software via a web-based login is extremely useful, especially when so many of us are working from home. Time entry is straightforward and easy. I do feel like it is helping us capture a higher percentage of our billable work than we did in the past. Most of the reporting functionality is really great. Customer support has been extremely responsive and helpful. Integration with Quickbooks Online is really nice.

The transition from our old software to the new (e.g., data migration) was tough. To be fair, we expected it to be tough: we used the old software for almost 15 years so it had a lot of data and we were heavily reliant on it and very used to the way it worked. The Zola customer service folks worked with us tirelessly to make it happen and that was great, but even though we expected the transition to be difficult, it was slightly more difficult than we expected. Access to historical data (data imported from our old software) is more limited than I was hoping for. The default user types are a little too limited (there's no middle ground between "has all access and all rights" and "doesn't have sufficient access to do essential tasks") but the customer support team very quickly found a custom solution for us, which was great.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Michael. Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear that Zola has significantly improved the efficiency of your timekeeping and billing processes. We're sorry to hear that your migration expectations were not met. With an advanced migration, our team will migrate contacts, calendar events, matters, tasks, unbilled time entries, trust balances and more. While most legal practice management providers will not migrate historical financial data, we're committed to pushing the envelope and our dedicated data operations team is developing tools that will allow us to increase the volume of data we're able to efficiently and accurately migrate for clients. More on that to come soon! With respect to your feedback around user profiles, as an EnterprisePlus user, we can create custom user types for your account. A member of our support team will be in touch to help ensure that everything is configured correctly.

Jennifer A.
Attorney - Solo in USA

Problems Never Seem to End

Kommentare: Overall - Be very careful before going Zola Suite. It's not a panacea. I'm currently looking into other programs that may be a bit more expensive, simply because Zolasuite has made me lose too much client chargeable time dealing with all their random quirks. I'm a solo practitioner and, literally, time is money for me. I don't have an IT department to deal with the growing pains that Zola Suite is making their users experience.

Robust all-in-one package, which makes it very unique in the law practice management sphere. Very reasonably priced for the functionality. Relatively easy to use once you get past the learning curve. US-based support that is very responsive (more on that below).

Where do I begin?! I have had nothing but problems since the beginning - and I've only been using it for about 4 months. I prepaid for a year and now I regret it. I wanted an all-in-one reasonably priced software that includes CRM, accounting/billing, and time tracking without having to integrate with other apps. However, the program is a bit slow and clunky (I have a new laptop, so it's not the specs of the laptop). At one point I could not access Ad--be pdf files, and I was on with support for about 3 hours trying to get it fixed. Turns out - they never saw this before. They fixed it, but it cost me 3 hours of client chargeable time. Next issue was billing. Apparently, I had to SET UP bulk billing (which is free), if I wanted bulk billing. No one actually told me that through the whirlwind of training I initially received. First month I sent manual bills - no biggie. Next month, I had my web developer set it up on the back end as instructed. Turns out we ran into problems. BIG PROBLEMS. First, emails wouldn't go out b/c ONE client didn't have an email address. Their response - just add a dummy email. So I put in a dummy address - result: emails with invoices were sent to the clients, BUT they had NO ACCESS TO PAY ONLINE via email link. I spent hours with them to deal with the various billing matters. Again - their response - we've never had this issue before. FINALLY - they removed Enterprise access to edit documents within Zola WITHOUT notifying me.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Jennifer. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We're very sorry to hear about your negative experiences. We recognize that transitioning to a new platform can be challenging but we strive to make the process efficient and seamless whether you're a solo practitioner or a member of a 200-user firm. In reviewing your feedback, it seems that many of these issues could have been resolved with more comprehensive training and better communication during the onboarding process. We have shared this feedback with our dedicated onboarding and training team, and a member of our senior leadership team will be in touch to make sure you are configured for success with Zola moving forward.

Eva A.
P.A. in USA
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Zola Helps Greatly with Productivity

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zola has definitely made billing and invoicing much more efficient. Not just for us, but also for the client. Being able to easily pay their invoices has been very helpful. Also, Zola has a variety of reports you can run to see all aspects of your firm's financial and billing records. There are so many reports which you can create to determine how your company is being run.

The customer service is excellent. Sometimes a software can be good, but if the customer service is not as good or better, it can make working with it more difficult. I have always had great customer support whenever calling Zola, and I called a lot at the beginning of the software implementation. I don't call as often now, but I know when I do call, I will get the same customer support as I did when I called more often. The Customer Support team is very good!

In the Documents section, there is no way to easily blackline documents and keep newer versions. Zola's software does not recognize the newer versions of documents. I'm hoping they will change this in the future.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi, Eva. Thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled to hear that Zola Suite has helped your practice become more productive. Within Zola's document management section, you can upload new versions of documents and the current version number will appear on the right of the document's name (example: "Ver 5"). By simply clicking on the version number, you will see every version that was uploaded along with which team member made the update to the document, when it was updated and if it was indexed. You also have the ability to make a past version of the document the most "current" version. We understand that you'd like the ability to blackline documents. This isn't currently available in Zola Suite but a document comparison feature is on our development roadmap. We'll be sure to update you when it is released.

Peggyann W.
Partner in USA

Great Product!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Time management has been greatly improved. I was very nervous to change software as I have been using the same software for just short of 20 years (we used the same software in our prior firm). The Zola Suite team was amazing at holding my hand through the process and making sure that we were satisfied with everything.

Zola Suite saves us time that we didn't realize we were wasting before. We're able to efficiently maintain and manage clients, files and leads all in one place. It also makes working from home as efficient as working in the office. Further customer support is amazing. They promptly answer every single question and concern.

There is very little that we dislike about Zola Suite. Anything that we have concerns about, they try to address and show us a proper way to manage. There are definitely some areas that are different than our prior software but that's to be expected. There are so many benefits to Zola Suite that we are not actually able to take full advantage of them yet as we are still working on transitioning to the system and learning the ins and outs.

Vince P.

Former (long time) Clio User Converting to Zola Suite

Kommentare: I have been a Clio user for approximately 8 years. I have gone to all but two of the cloud conferences. I think it is a good product. However, Zola Suite does three things better (for me- a sole practitioner) and that is: 1. Better email management; 2. Better dashboard for seeing my practice at a glance, and 3- Managing and utilizing Intake forms and Custom matter fields for quick input and access to matter details and using those details to create merge documents. Clio is good, but for me, Zola Suite is better.

First and foremost is the email system. All emails (both incoming and sent) are easily attached to the file with a click of the mouse. it is also very easy to attach a file document (a Z-doc) to an outgoing email or to download an email attachment directly to the file. Using the Intake forms (both shared and internal) are handy ways to have the quick information (critical dates, expenses, etc) at your fingertips. Finally, the dashboard is what I need to run my practice. It has the incoming emails, the tasks and the calendar. Clio's dashboard is 70% billing statistics. I concede that is useful information, but my home screen should be my day at hand and that is what I get with Zola Suite. Using the Matter-Specific Custom fields allow me to quickly (almost effortlessly) insert key data into a matter. Those fields are then easily incorporated into merge forms. The process in Clio (where you have to open to the fields and then search for them is time-consuming. (I use a lot of fields and create a lot of merge forms so having the ability to insert the field data quickly and easily is a big plus).

The inability to connect with services like Zapier. I have a love-hate relationship with Clio and Zapier. I enjoyed linking Google forms and Smartsheet and Clio. I miss having that ability. I am also having challenges utilizing virtual assistants with the system. However, I am getting used to, and preferring using just one system.

Wendy W.
Attorney At Law in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

A great legal management product for law office with awesome customer support!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Grow to love this product on a daily basis. Zola Suite continues to improve and update its functions and services offered. It makes billing and invoicing a lot easier. Highly recommend!

There are so many things to rave about this legal management software. If we have to pick, I would say its awesome customer service and its basic accounting capabilities offered.

Glitches and technical errors, especially with Zola Suite email system, happen more often than our liking; however, Zola Suite's awesome technical support team and their great availability and ease of accessibility make these problems bearable.

Jack S.

Great Product

Zola Suite has been super easy to use. Although they provided an onboarding specialist to walk me through the product, I didn't need the help. The product is very intuitive.

There isn't anything that I don't like about the platform. But if I have to include something, I wish the Zola email offering would allow opened emails to pop out in a separate window or tab, making it easier to copy/paste content from other emails or search other emails for content while the one email is open. Not at all a big deal though, and it's easy to work around.

Antwort von Zola Suite

Hi Jack! Thank you so much for your review. In regards to email, you can open it in a new window or tab by clicking on the icon that has an arrow pointing towards the top-right direction. You can also double-click inbound emails to open in a new window.

Ramey K.
Ramey K.
Attorney & Member in USA

Overall, very pleased with the software, generally easy to use, really enjoy working with the compan

Kommentare: Handles most of the tasks of law firm administration and management with ease. Really makes life and running a law office simpler, particularly for a solo or small firm with little to no staff.

The responsiveness of tech support and customer service to not only troubleshooting problems, but suggested features and improvements, is absolutely top notch. That alone is enough to really recommend Zola.

Sometimes, the workflow can be a bit awkward, as some features are less intuitive or require more steps. Links that you would expect to be there are sometimes missing (for example, there is no way to click on the Matter on the Task item to go to the Matter page). For the most part, though, these things are often fixed in updates, and the usability continues to be refined so that clunkier parts of the site get better over time.

Kevin F.
Kevin F.
Founding Member in USA
Anwaltskanzlei

I have a very positive opinion of Zola Suite. It has helped me manage my new firm quite well.

I find it easy to use and self explanatory. The biggest benefit has been the ease of tracking my time and easily generating client invoices.

It's not unusual for the site to freeze on me or to run slow. I've had times where I lost an email I drafted because the system locked up and I ended up starting from scratch without it saving a draft of the email.

Christian O.
Partner in USA

Cloud-based practice management

5 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Built-in accounting was important and Zola's accounting features are excellent, though we'd occasionally like to be able to customize reports. Even so, we can get the info we need. Time entry is easy and set up to facilitate completeness. The automatic time entry windows help us not to lose time. Matters management is simple and flexible. Document upload and management is good, with features to avoid duplication, track versions, view documents easily, automatic OCR, integration with Word. Email handling and the ability to associate emails with matters is good. but the change from server-based management comes with

Some of the issues are simply the result of being a web-based program, so navigating and using requires people to change habits, and some features of local server-based management are not available. OCR is not always consistent - some documents that OCR in a local pdf editing app do not seem to OCR on Zola. Wish list: a plug-in to permit creation of a spreadsheet in Excel and direct upload to Zola like the Word plug-in; Outlook shared calendar integration so the entire firm calendar would synch with the shared Microsoft Exchange Outlook calendar; an invite mechanism like Outlook; the ability to save all email attachments at once to a matter folder; the ability to move documents from a matter to another matter subfolder; the ability to change the document menu from white lettering on grey to black lettering on white; the ability to import V-cards; icon notification of email receipt; document searching by date created/modified

Conner W.
Operations Manager in USA

Excellent Practice Management Software

On the whole, Zola is an excellent practice management software. The onboarding process was smooth and we were easily able to get our client and matter databases uploaded. The built-in email integration is hands-down the best feature about Zola. After linking your email account, the integrated email application allows us to quickly and easily save client correspondence and attachments directly to the associated matter. The integration intelligently recognizes the senders email address and suggests the matter to which it should be saved based on the matter contacts. Billing & Invoicing is a breeze and has saved us so much time. You can set up invoice templates to display relevant information for your clients and then choose which template(s) you would like to use for each individual matter upon creation. It is quick and easy to add flat fees, time entries and expenses for matters, and then Zola quickly generates an invoice of any items you wish to include. Invoices are automatically updated when you add incoming payments and LawPay credit card processing is included with the software. Matter management is solid and better than competitors like Clio. You can design your matters based on practice area with custom fields to incorporate the most important information for those matter types. The matter dashboard/overview can then be customized to show all the most useful information (including custom fields) from all matters in one spot.

The CRM feels pretty lacking. The fact that it is included is a nice bonus over other practice management offerings, but the overall functionality isn't great. You can't customize the CRM/sales process stages or really anything about the CRM for that matter, so you have to brute force your own process to fit what is given to you. We decided to use a different software for our CRM because it ultimately takes too much time to manage and stay on top of leads in the CRM as it stands now in Zola. Task management is fine, but could be better. There are task templates which allow you to create an overall task (e.g. "client intake") with subtask workflows, but the templates don't allow you to designate individual due dates for the subtasks or set them up as dependencies, which would be much more useful

vor 12 Monaten

Hi, Conner. Thank you for your feedback; we're thrilled to hear that Zola Suite has helped to improve your firm's efficiency and profitability. We're sorry that Zola CRM's capabilities have not lived up to your expectations. Currently, firms can only customize CRM Sources within Firm Settings but we're working on a major update that will include the ability to customize CRM stages. With respect to task management, we're actively working on the ability to add individual due dates for subtasks. We'll be sure to update you when it's released.

Katherine G.
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and useful software for managing a law practice

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We are solving matters falling through the cracks. We are able to save all emails to the file and organize documents in a centralized spot. Documents can be organized into specific categories. The accounting feature allows employees and supervisors to track progress and productivity. Invoices are sent directly from the platform to the email address on file for the client. The client portal allows clients to upload files directly. Payments made by clients are reconciled immediately. Matters are managed and tracked from a single place. The time keeping functions are helpful, i.e. tracking phone call and email lengths, with the option to auto-create a tyime entry. This is great product for solo and small firms.

The support staff is incredibly knowledgeable and quick to respond to any inquiries. If a feature is missing, they are quick to fix or add it. Billing is quick and easy, as is jumping to various matters. The calendar syncs to other calendar apps, making scheduling accurate. The reporting feature shows many different metrics of productivity. You can email directly from a matter and create a time entry, making accurate billing easy. Client demographics are saved and can be imported into new matters. The software detects email from case related contacts. Form documents can be added as templates that are auto-filled. The interface is nice looking and intuitive. Their customer service is unmatched. Client and admin functions are outstanding. It also integrates with Law Pay. You get exactly what they tell you you're doing to get. There are so many features, I'm sure we are actually underutilizing the platform. The mobile app is very easy to use and has all of the relevant features.

The task feature is helpful for remembering deadlines and setting reminders, but does not send alerts when a task becomes due or overdue. Sometimes there is a delay between an email being received in my inbox and showing in Zola. Email glitches happen with some regularity. There is no ability to pop emails out in a separate window. When we have had an issue in the past, Zola has been fast to respond and resolve the issue. They have added functions and features based on our requests. There are bugs, but they work hard to correct them.

letztes Jahr

Hi Katherine, we're glad to hear that Zola Suite helps you manage your practice in a more efficient way. In regards to Zola's task feature, users who assign a task to another member of their team have the ability to receive an alert when the task is completed or overdue. Those who were assigned the task will receive an email with the task description and due date, and if the assignee doesn't complete the task in time, it will display in the "Overdue" tab of the assignee's task list. In addition, Zola's email client supports the ability to pop emails out into a separate window when viewing and composing emails. Please reach out to our Support team if you have any questions.

Antonio V.
President in USA
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great product which keeps getting better & customer service can't be beat

Kommentare: Zola Suite is an excellent product which delivers in every advertised aspect. You get exactly what they tell you you will get. And if you're unsure, you get a free trial of the product for 1 month to decide for yourself. In the 6+ months I've used Zola Suite I am continuously impressed by the features the product contains (and the list grows on a weekly basis by way of updates that happen in the background). When I began using Zola Suite there were lots of features that weren't necessary for me as a solo-practitioner who just started his own firm. However, now that I have a secretary and two paralegals, I see how helpful & useful all the functions are that several months ago I did not even see a need for. Zola is an excellent company, run by people with a true passion for the work they do and the product they are selling. The couple times I have had issues that necessitated my calling customer support, someone was always on the other end of the line right away, they addressed my concerns & if they couldn't, they assured me whatever issue would be brought up to the developers to come up with a fix ASAP. And in the few occasions I had an issue they couldn't immediately remedy, they lived to their promise that it was fixed within a couple days. The reason I so wholeheartedly endorse this product is because I spent a lot of time researching the best case/firm management software for my firm today as well as my firm as I see it 1, 5, and 10 years down the road. I demo'ed all the other options as I did Zola and in the end even though Zola wasn't the most feature packed, or didn't have the most 3rd party integration as some of the others had at that time, I knew from speaking to them that everything I needed would be coming, and when it came, it would be delivered in a better, easier to use, more seamless package than any of their competitors. And after close to 9 months with Zola, everything I was promised has been delivered and then some. If I could invest my own money into this company I would do so in a heartbeat.

Great user interface. Reliable. Excellent customer service. Consistent updates making the product even better & adding new features (without charging you more for them).

Not every feature you want may be available today.

Michael L.
Michael L.
Staff Attorney in USA
Rechtsberatung

Great now, but with room to grow even greater.

The website and app are easy to use, responsive and have a fairly logical layout. It's easy to search and find information, and data input is relatively simple. Our office doesn't use Zola as an all-in-one solution, but for the parts we use daily (which is still most of the features), we're very happy with the state of the software. Customer service has been incredibly responsive, and you really get the feel that they are willing to invest the time in problem solving. I also really feel like my input has been taken into account as product updates roll out. The mobile app has improved by leaps and bounds. It is in an excellent place, and very usable.

There are still a few bugs and features to fill in gaps as the software matures further, but nothing that prevents functionality. I've been with Zola for about 18 months; what would have been my biggest cons 6 months ago have since been addressed. The email interface requires the most work, but it too is nonetheless in a good state. Tagging emails to cases could be a little easier, and moving emails to different folders could be more responsive and update more quickly. I'd also quibble about needing to use multiple tabs to get full functionality out of the software (at minimum, Dashboard, Email, and Calendar all need to be semi-permanently open because it's not easy to switch between them otherwise); That's not a huge deal, just a minor annoyance. Last thing, and this is very minor: I'd love to see a style update through the whole website. It's not cluttered, which is great, but I don't feel like it has a very modern look.

Joe B.
Founding Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Finally ... a forward-thinking, cutting edge solution combining full functionality and ease of use.

The email integration is a revelation. Not only does it allow me to organize all email by matter, the automatic timer that creates a time entry for every email pays for the subscription by itself. Document management and automation are both outstanding in Zola. The user interface is outstanding. Every screen is logically laid out, packed with all the information I want to see at a glance, and visually appealing (don't underestimate the value there - if it's irritating to look at, you won't want to use it). The integrated accounting solution is excellent, including the ability to write checks directly from Zola. Everything about Zola suggests that this solution combines the ability to cover all of the usual practice management bases (calendar, tasks, time entry, etc) with the vision to develop and incorporate new, innovative features that will set new industry standards and to rethink how the ordinary can be done more efficiently. The option of creating a custom-branded app for your practice is just one example of what sets Zola apart. Another is the email integration with R-Post, providing the ability to send encrypted, registered email that provides proof of delivery and receipt. Litigators will love that capability. I've tried all the industry leaders, and I have finally found a long-term solution.

The process of sending an invoice could be streamlined, enabling the entire creation and delivery of the invoice from one screen (it requires a trip to the accounting tab to finish), and a send button would be nice, rather than the small share icon. Still, once you learn it, the process works as is. The client portal is new and fairly basic (with the exception of the optional smart phone app), enabling only limited document sharing, and lacks the private messaging and other functions I have found in other providers. But I think it is only a matter of time before Zola fully develops this secure communication tool. Email integration has been a bit buggy, but so far tech support has resolved any issues that cropped up.

Austin D.
Owner and Founding Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Unmatched Practice Management Software with Crucial Features not Offered by Competitors

5 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: After extensive research and use of other practice management software at other firms, when I hung my own shingle I decided that ZolaSuite was the software my firm needed. I've never regretted my choice and have been a happy customer now for over two years.

The best features of ZolaSuite for my firm is it's integration with Google Business for email, the fact that it has full-accounting including three-way reconciliation, its time keeping and billing features, and integration with law firm specific merchant services. I've tried Clio, which may be the closest competitor, and ZolaSuite beats their software, hands down.

The color scheme for read/unread emails in the Gmail integration could use different colors to more easily tell what emails are read or not read.

S H.
Rechtsberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A case management system that truly works for solos.

Kommentare: Zola Suites is a comprehensive case management program that is constantly improving. Its affordable, easily accessible, loaded with guides and tutorials to help us slow and technologically challenged lawyers, and the customer service is top notch. As a solo practitioner it has been difficult to find a case management software company that truly cares about your practice and that is truly there to help you along the way. Zola does that to ensure you are getting the most out of its software to improve the efficiency and productivity of your practice. Your questions and concerns are immediately responded to and resolved, in a professional, nice and friendly manner. And Zola is constantly improving upon its features to grow with your practice and the legal industry. Though there are tons of legal case management programs on the market, Zola after only a little over a year since its inception, is one of the best.

The task template which allows me to create specific templates based upon my practice and how I work versus a generic input system.

I would like to see the task template updated to automatically populate a time schedule based upon the user's creation, in which of course the user should be able to revise it as needed for each entry. I would also like to see more customized billing. The current invoices are too generic. Lastly, document assembly and a document automation component is something Zola should consider as well.

Antwort von Zola Suite

Thanks for the review! Invoices can be customized to add as much (or as little) detail as you would like. Our support team will contact you to help you reconfigure your current template until you are 100% satisfied. Document assembly and automation features are in development and will be rolled out later this summer. Stay tuned, you won¿t be disappointed. We are also working on updating our task templates to add more features and will reach out to you to get your input.

David B.
Attorney/Shareholder in USA

Zola Suite is Perfect for Small and Solo Law Firms

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Zola Suite has saved me quite a bit of overhead, as I have cut out all third party providers with the exception of payroll.

Zola Suite allows me to manage both the clients side and the business side of my practice with ease. When I moved to solo practice I knew I would need a solid and easy to use practice management system and Zola has been a perfect fit for my needs. I also love the support Zola provides with real humans who are knowledgable about the product. Their follow up is outstanding.

I wish Zola had a better means for client to push a tab on my invoices and pay by credit card. Zola does integrate with Law Pay which has that feature, but the process gets clunky. That said, it is entirely possible that Zola has implemented a better process for credit cards and I am just unaware of it.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for sharing your feedback, David. We're glad that Zola Suite is helping to manage the business side of your practice with ease. We're sorry to hear you're having trouble with Zola's LawPay integration. A member of our support team will reach out to you for further assistance.

Jeffrey K.
Jeffrey K.
Member Attorney in USA

Best Practice Management System with Integrated Features

5 vor 2 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: We've been with them for 4 years and Zola management is always working with us on solutions to make the system work better for our needs.

Everything you need for a matter is integrated into one fantastic page, which allows you to stay on top of everything.

I wish you could customize a home page for each matter to provide a smattering of information from other tabs.

Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A must have for every modern law office

All the features Zola has to offer far exceed my expectations. The fact that you can tie every aspect of your law office in one central location makes everything so much easy in day to day operations. Document storage, data base, billing, expense tracking, template creation and usage, email. Everything you need in one location at the touch of a button

Emailing has limits in that there is no delivery/read receipt. In this day of electronic filing and communication, these features are very important to a law office. The app has a significant amount of limits that make its use a bit frustrating for our attorneys as they can't utilize all the billing codes properly for our firm.

Antwort von Zola Suite

Thank you for your review! We're committed to your firm's success and we're so happy to hear that we've exceeded your expectations. We do offer advanced proof of (email) delivery via an exclusive integration with RMail. We'd be happy to walk you through the process of sending one of these messages. As with the other features in Zola Suite, it's designed with the user in mind and you can do it all right through your dashboard ¿ no third party logins required! We'd love to learn a bit more about the issues you've encountered with billing codes. Our main goal is to help you run a more efficient practice, so please contact us at your earliest convenience.

Lucas H.
Associate Attorney in USA

Zola Suite is Great for Law Practice but could use Improvement

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, Zola Suite makes it easy to track time, billing, deadlines, maintain notes on interviews and phone calls. If Zola ironed out some kinks, including the ease by which emails are saved from Outlook into the software, it would be a top product.

Billing and keeping track of time is very easy with this software. Additionally, the "Tasks" feature is very helpful for remembering deadlines and the like.

Zola Suite does have a few bugs that could use some ironing out. Some days, some of the features are unavailable. At times, saving emails to the email page from Outlook is not as easy as it should be. If Zola Suite addressed this, it would be near perfect.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback, Lucas! We're so glad to hear that Zola Suite's time tracking and task management features have helped you be more efficient. A member of our team will be in touch to discuss the Outlook issue you're experiencing; it sounds like we may need to update your Outlook plugin.

Andrew M.
Controller in USA

The accountant's viewpoint.

5 gestern Neu

Kommentare: Intuitive and easy to use. Easy to onboard a new user. Very accommodating of accountant users as well as non-accountant users.

The most outstanding features are the ease of customizing the Chart of Accounts and the ability to make journal entries. "Forms-based" software packages tend to force the users into vendor-by-vendor expense entries, whereas there is a need to be able to turn a bank statement and a credit card statement into journal entries which greatly streamlines entry and and ensures reconciliation. Zola allows use of both the forms-based approach and the journal entry approach.

I am desperate for a journal entry identifier. The thing I am trying to accomplish is being able to look up a transaction, not the j/e identifier and then look up the j/e to see both sides of the entry.

James M.
Attorney in USA

A comprehensive system that meets all of my practice management needs

The RPost (e-mail encryption and e-signatures) and LawPay integrations, along with all of Zola Suite's inherent features (case management, custom forms, document automation, document management, excellent time tracking, client portal, business and trust accounting, etc.) provide a seamless and paperless process from client intake and e-signature of the engagement letter to getting the work done to billing and receipt of payment. And, I don't have to worry about learning how to use another piece of software to manage my firm's books and trust account. The iOS app is fantastic and allows me to practice from any location where internet or cellular service is available. The system is easy to use and quite intuitive. Zola's knowledge base website and tutorial videos fill in any gaps on learning a few of the features that are less intuitive. Customer service has been very responsive on the two occasions I have contacted them. Overall, the more that I use Zola Suite, the more convinced I become about the wisdom of going with them for my law practice management system.

At one point, the e-mail integration was a bit buggy, and the merging of data from custom form fields for the document automation feature did not work as advertised on the training video. Fortunately, both of those issues have been resolved and have worked well since then.

Andrew P.
Principal in USA

Practice management that understands that this is a business I'm running

The two big things that Zola gets right are the accounting component and work flow for billing. Before trying Zola, I tried manual spreadsheets, FreshBooks, Harvest, CaseOne, Clio, Xero, ebility, and probably some others. None of them got out of the way and let me run a business like Zola does. Yes, they assume that I have a dedicated office manager, but even when I do, why would I want to do that to them? Clio is close, because it understands the way that legal cases files flow, and if Clio were starting now, I think they would handle matters and clients like Zola Suite does. The alternatives I spend the most time with, Clio and Xero, are married to their cloud integration such that it seems that they can't add really obvious features because they would cannibalize (aka "Sherlock") their partners. Zola is a better platform because other sites that relay on integrations to other apps mean they have one-way sync and one-way is stupid for billing because I need it to be in one place not two.

There are some user interface things that I think will improve in the coming year. (For example, I don't use Zola for email, the fact that it is front and center doesn't help me, but that is not something I have to work around.) They publish their roadmap so I know that the platform is going to develop.