Filtern nach:

4,7 /5

Über e-Learning

SCORM compliant e-Learning with exam function and student tracking, ideal for corporate university / education

Erfahre mehr über e-Learning

Timmetria T.
Customer service representative
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.3.2019

"Work tool"

Kommentare: Working in the health insurance field I was forever learning. There were consist changes and updates. E- learning was a tool we could schedule web training . It also provided links and courses to refresh my memory on certain topics. It was very useful!

Vorteile: It is place to refresh your knowledge on different topics related to your job.

Nachteile: I haven't experienced any hiccups and problems using software

• Bewertet am 15.3.2019
Tyler N.
Software Development
  • Bewertet am 9.3.2018

"Wonderful"

Vorteile: This helped out so much. Never thought I would be able to learn some of these topics without taking some expensive college courses.

Nachteile: The price was a little higher than I expected but it is well worth the money. Would totally do again.

• Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Mandeep J.
Associate Project Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.10.2018

"E-learning is the best software for those who are looking for smart classes solutions."

Kommentare: My overall experience with this software has been awesome and knowledgeable. I got to learn a lot of new techniques and tips to add to my teaching capabilities and experience. One of the great piece of software to add as your smart classes partner.

Vorteile: I had used E-learning software for my smart class projects during my teaching period.
I would say it's the best software for smart classes as it has many best features out of the box, like 3d animations of the topics of various subjects, which in my opinion is the best feature as it helps students to learn by visualization.
It helps teachers to prepare the lesson plans very accurately by focusing on key points of the topic and adding extra knowledge to their topics better than mentioned in the textbooks.
One more feature I would like to mention is ability to create your user profiles in this software which helps teachers to maintain their lessons plans and add extra information based on the searching capabilities included in the software itself.

Nachteile: Not many cons about this software in my mind.
But one of the not so good feature is timings of use of any particular topic. You cannot just skip any part of the topic and if you do it will be recorded and logs will be maintained which can sometimes be question on tutor of why he/she skipped the part/slide of the topic.

• Bewertet am 30.10.2018