Kapture CRM Erfahrungen

Über Kapture CRM

Zu den Funktionen von Kapture CRM gehören Vertriebsautomatisierung, Kundenservice, Vertriebs-CRM, mobile CRM, Ticketmanagement, Service-CRM und Marketing.

Erfahre mehr über Kapture CRM

The reminder & lead maintaining as well as tag lead is the best part.

We happen to have a really bad experience with them and this is an honest review of the ordeal.

Bewertungen zu Kapture CRM

4,0

Kapture CRM hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kapture CRM bereits verwendet?

Muheeb
Muheeb
Admin in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

CRM Review

Kommentare: Very fast and accurate resolutions

Managing tickets was a headache for us and what helped us in managing the smooth flow is Kapture CRM. with their self-service portal and omnichannel presence it's really easy for us to manage and organize the ticket flow today. Thanks to them we have zero ticket backlogs and higher customer satisfaction.

Nothing noticed as such in my association with Kapture team

Prabhat
Marketing Manager in Indien
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

best for any business

Kommentare: It gives us one place to manage all of client, vendors and all activity in one platform with various features that work for our need. Very friendly and easy to use interface. And best part is we customise it in many ways.

ken
CEO in USA
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

absolute Mess

Kommentare: Managing customer data and tracking sales.

The marketing looked great, customizable

Implementation was a mess, they could not get minor changes made, workflows kept getting messed up and their team changed multiple times. Eventually got an unusable system, with the wrong workflows and zero data used.

shivani
bdm in Indien
Animation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

excellentt

As a sales manager, I was able to monitor my sales team location on field. This software is very helpful.

Sometimes, the attendance may not get captured because of a minor bug. But, it has been fixed.and once fixed then the problem dont come again

MOHIT
BUSINESS CONSULTANT in Indien

Nice experience

The chat system has helped me improve my ticket resolution rate and has also shown promise in lead generation

I would like to see more options in the chat templates. I would have liked capture to offer the telephony integration instead of making me find another vendor for it.

Rajeeb
Sales Manager in Indien
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best in the Industry

Kommentare: The platform is nice, easy very user friendly , what i most liked about it is the support desk this platform has , lot of unique features as well to go with over all great product . would certainly recommend

Sagar
Sagar
Head of Online Business in Indien
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Never do business with Kapture CRM

Kommentare: We’re a small tourism start up based out of Portblair, Andaman, we run our operations out of Bangalore Office. We happen to have done business with Kapture CRM and we had a bad experience dealing with Kapture CRM(Adjetter Media), and here is our honest feedback/review/rant!
During the ordeal, people at Kapture CRM were made false promises, walked backed words, sidestepped when asked questions, ignore our email. Even after no services were delivered, they didn’t refund claiming they’ve worked on, so they can’t refund. Before we took the decision to do this we were very patient, tried asking politely, but the response so poor, we thought we will have to do this. Here’s the story with the timeline and screen captures from email interaction.

Actually nothing, UI sucks. They don't even know what a dashboard is. Zoho and Freshworks have way better UI. And they claim all the features and deliver none.

Sumeet
Digital Marketing Manager in Indien
Computerspiele, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very good quality CRM

Kommentare: The CRM is good but it will take some time to understand the flow and to get use to

The reminder & lead maintaining as well as tag lead is the best part

The tool is little hard to use for the first timers they can make it more easy

tani
MD in Indien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best Software

Excellent. I’ve been using it for a year now….thought I would drop a review….highly recommended.......

The contact center management is great, my ticket resolution rate has gone up and the report analytics gave me a great way to train my support team to meet my standards. Love it.

Shivakumar
Shivakumar
Assistant Manager - Sales in Indien
Quelle: GetApp

An Average one

Kommentare: Able to maintain the customer database & leads pipeline.

1. Pricing is very competitive. 2. Reporting. 3. Support

1. UI/UX holds it back. 2. Ease of use. 3. Integrations

Abhishek
Sales Lead in Indien
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Nice and Easy

Kommentare: Great API , Easy Interface ....Overall very good experience....