Docxpresso

Docxpresso Bewertungen

von Docxpresso

The easiest way to manage contracts and other documents with clients and costumers

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Manuel d. G.
Chief Operations Officer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Docxpresso is the solution to my problems managing contracts and other documents with my suppliers. I was using another similar tool but I had to set up each document individually and if I had a typo or I wanted to change anything within it I had to start the process all over again. With Docxpresso I'm able to correct or update every aspect of my document immediately and I have and automatic record of changes so I can recall what was the last correction without having to search it manually. It saves a lot of time.

Vorteile: The easy way of use is wonderful for non-technical users, and I know that for tech people there are LOTS of possibilities in customization and programming within the tool. Personally, the feature I use the most is the CSV download of the gathered data. But the most valuable aspect in Docxpresso is their tech support: they're always online, they always understand your problems and solve them quickly.

Nachteile: Maybe for non-technical users the learning process os the usage can be a bit slow

The easiest way to share documents

Bewertet am 21.2.2017
Jesus V.
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been using Docxpresso for a few weeks now and I have to say that I am really surprised with how much work it is saving me.
In my daily job I deal with a lot of documents so, before using Docxpresso, I used to waste a lot of time preparing the document, sending it and managing the answers. In addition, I had to "chase" my customers to fill them.
However, with Docxpresso, everything is easier:
- I just have to prepare the document
- Then, upload it into my personal area.
- Edit it with the very intuitive and easy to use commands.
- Finally, it generates a link with he document or the form that can be sent to anyone.
One of the best things is that I do not have to bother with the reception of the documents. When somebody answers, it is received in the account. These answers can be viewed in many different ways. For example, if I want to review the whole document I can just view it and save it in PDF, However, if I want to see what did the respondents answer to one specific question, I can see all the answers in html or excel format. In addition, the documents are very easy to handle for the respondents as well so the ratio of answers has increased considerably.
In general, Docxpresso is the best tool I have came accross for managing documents. I generally use it for contracts but I have used it as well for quotations, evaluation forms and invoices. As it is a very flexible tool you can use it in many different ways .
I would recommend it to anybody dealing with administration duties as it will help to reduce a lot of administrative work.

Vorteile: -ease of use
- flexibility for different applications
- Saves a lot of work
- The documents/forms are easy to fill for my customers

Nachteile: Nothing for the moment

Creating beautiful salesorders and invoices

Bewertet am 6.9.2018
Web Developer

Kommentare: We use Docxpresso mainly to create custom sales documents for our customers. They can create their own salesinvoice and salesorder templates in their own colorscheme and with their own logo. And when we ran in some issues while installing, they were very fast in responding with helpful pointers.

Vorteile: The possibility to create nice PDF documents from salesorders and invoices created in our Suite MKB was a must have. Docxpresso delivered on this criterium very well. It's so easy to let our customers create their own templates to be used for their sales documents.

Nachteile: Creating the correct array with all the data we need is the hardest part for using the software the way we use it. But then again I'm a programmer, so creating arrays is what I do, amongst other things.

Easy to use document management software

Bewertet am 23.7.2015
Fatima M.

Kommentare: It is easy to use.

Best PHP PDF generator

Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Tim V.
Web Developer

Vorteile: - Many useful features
- Made with modularity in mind; There are a lot of possibilities with the API Core
- Customer support typically replies within 30 minutes during business hours and tries to help you as best as possible

Nachteile: Because of how modular Docxpresso's API core is, some use cases may require a workaround. The workarounds aren't too hard to make though

Excellent customer support - they do not stop until you've got it working

Bewertet am 21.6.2017
Josh B.
Developer

Vorteile: I'm using docxpresso api core, which is an excellent solution for a mail-merge solution in our web application that uses ODT templates to merge application data into PDFs. simple, fast and on our own server (using the replace fields functionality).

Nachteile: It proved a little tricky ot get it working, which was due to network issues on our end, but docxpresso team persevered until it worked.
The only other issue could be that templates need to be ODT and cannot be DOCX but that is very minor.

Had errors after product was installed, support group jumped into action, corrected them Fast!

Bewertet am 8.10.2017
Mark W.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to manage large groups of documents on our website , cutting down hours of development time.

Great API to generate documents online

Bewertet am 26.7.2015
Cesar M.

Kommentare: Docxpresso allows you to generate documents (PDFs, ODT, Word) online using PHP. We use it integrated with our sales software to generate reports and budgets. There is a feature we love and it´s the possibility to insert a form inside the PDF. With that we can get feedback from our clients when we send a budget. Great Api and great value 199 forever.

Docxpresso is not only a great plugin but they offer amazing support.

Bewertet am 30.12.2017
Angel R.
Web designer
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It allows me to easily embed Word documents in my website

Vorteile: I tried Doxpresso for my website, I suggested Docxpresso a couple of improvements an in a couple of days I received a patch including those improvements. That's what I'd call an "amazing"support

Nachteile: I didn't find any real cons, as in any software, there's always room for improvement but the software as it is fullfils my expectations.

What PHP PDF generator suits their business software the best way possible

Bewertet am 22.6.2017
Elwin S.
Intern

Kommentare: We generate complex documents from different data sources and the output is a PDF. With Docxpresso it´s very easy to manage.

Vorteile: After a lot of research, Docxpresso was the generator that suited the needs of the company best, along with a lot of extra features that are more than welcome.

Nachteile: Docxpresso uses ODT files, but you can convert any Word document to ODT from your Office Suite. It´s by default everywhere.

I am using Docxpresso to develop an app that needs to dynamically generate different Word documents.

Bewertet am 24.1.2018
Alexandre T.
Full stack developer/Entrepreneur

Vorteile: Overall quality and provided features are good. The customer support could not be better. They help you with any bug or feature question you have. They will even skype you if needed.

Nachteile: Documentation is already good, but could be improved a bit.

César is highly responsive, despite geographical (timezone) differences. Great help for non-profits.

Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Fitri zuraini A.
Research & Policy Executive

Vorteile: It enables user to format specific-surveys, through word document. This is of utmost benefit in research surveys that employs various formats.

Nachteile: The end-user interface (for survey participant) could be more clean and easier for non-docexpresseo users to navigate.