Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

Bewertet am 22.3.2016
Bill H.
Director of Marketing
Unterhaltung
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: - Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important
- Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle.
- My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Nachteile: - As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times)
- Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

If you like a tons of bugs, features randomly removed, and terrible customer service that costs you money, go for it.

Bewertet am 2.8.2017
Allen W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Aircall used to be a solid product with fair pricing and good support. I don't know what's changed in side their company, but something has gone wrong and now their product and customer service are suffering.

Vorteile: They have dedicated apps for all the major devices (iOS, Mac, Windows, etc). They have a good website that's easy to find what you're looking for.

Nachteile: I have to begin with the fact that their customer service is horrible and screwed me out of so much money after they changed the product without warning. I was on their enterprise plan and paid for the entire year upfront for all my users and lines. 6 phone lines, 4 users. I was supposed to get an account executive, but was never assigned one until 7 months later when I had a major issue happen and asked where my rep was. She had just been hired maybe 2 weeks prior, she said. Halfway through July 2017, the engineers accounted a bug in a feature we depended on. They issued a 'bug fix' by removing the entire feature without warning! Without this feature, we couldn't use the Aircall service. I had several phone calls with them and maybe a dozen back and forth emails, but Aircall wouldn't add the feature back. I politely asked for a refund for the remaining 5 months of service and they flat out refused, even though the product I paid for had changed, I didn't sign a contract, and there was nothing in their TOS about it. Now, I've paid for 5 months of service I'm never going to be able to use because Aircall removed the function we needed. This is AFTER I'd written glowing reviews on various ecommerce platforms, told other entrepreneurs to get it, and again, paid for an entire year. Outside of that, the software always seemed to be loaded with bugs. They do not add features very often, including some that are needed badly. You also can't put customers hold hold when you dial them - only when they dial into you! I would strongly suggest skipping Aircall and trying out something like Dialpad or Talkdesk.

Setting up a call center in just 5 minutes!

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Praveen R.
Software Engineer
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Whenever we are done with creating a product/service we usually give everything to marketing and sales team but I believe there should be one more thing needed, the customer service to answer product related calls. We have been not granted with great infrastructure to set up a group of customer service associates at our office but with the help of aircall, we set up remote agents from almost every continents. I could easily monitor activities and real time performance from my office and they even allow a great iPhone app to do everything at great convenience.

Nachteile: They do not offer anything for companies below 3 employees. They won't allow registration using webmail email addresses like Gmail and Yahoo and they only accept email addresses at a company domain. This causes freelancers and consultants to not using this app.

A tool with tremendous value at a modest cost

Bewertet am 13.4.2016
John P.
Unternehmensberatung
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: I love that Aircall offers my company the ability to sound like a full sized professional services company. Phone calls are everything at my business, I match people skills with businesses and it's extremely important to keep constant communication between all parties.
Aircall lets me keep that constant communication whether i'm at the office, on my computer, or even need to switch phones. The parity of the service of a whole is an extreme value for the cost.

Nachteile: The mobile app interface definitely isn't my favorite, however as Apps come, it's likely they will be improving that in the near future. The functionality is all there, just the UI/UX and layout of everything isn't the most appealing. Hardly a reason not to try Aircall out though.

It's great for a small business, but needs to grow for larger ones

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Creative Director
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They were VERY helpful in assisting us with transporting over our 15 or so numbers. Since then we've gotten many more numbers, and because of our use-case, they've worked with us and have allowed us more reach than we really should have. That being said, we're a call center and have calls coming in and going out constantly -- we need far more details in the reporting area than they currently offer. If they could tighten down this area, I would have given a better rating honestly. But this also comes from someone who needs statistics to make daily/weekly/monthly decisions internally.

Vorteile: The user interface is really nice and clean. Something I've found lacking in so many other VoIP providers.

Nachteile: There are several bugs we've reported over the past year that either take a long time to get fixed if they get fixed at all. We found a workaround for most of our issues though.

Set up is easy, integration with CRMs

Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Executive Director
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: - Most of VoIP solutions require some level of knowledge and expert understanding , but aircall it is easy to make the set up
- We use hubspot as CRM and we integrated aircall easily without a problem
- For the quality and simplicity I get I think the price is very competitive

Nachteile: - You need good rally internet connection otherwise the communication quality is poor, at least 10 Mpbs upload
- Customer support could be better

Software based phone system

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Ben B.

Vorteile: Aircall was really easy to setup, and the team were very helpful and forthcoming with information. They integrate really well with lots of different CRMs and that's where the most useful features of the system come into play.
Being able to see who's calling, log that straight away in the software, and also have a quick link to click to view that customer/client information means the agent handling the call can in most cases respond much more quickly, and save the step searching for the customer's records.

Nachteile: It's quite expensive per user, almost twice the cost per user of our current physical phone system, and more expensive than other software phone providers. There also were some strange issues with the bluetooth streaming protocols forced on bluetooth headsets when using their app which hasn't been present in other similar apps that I trialed and tested.

Don't waste your time

Bewertet am 2.9.2019
Richard F.
Groߟhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very difficult to set up. The trial was just possible for us after many email back and forth. After that it was not possible to test. Its insane, soo bad.

Vorteile: They have integrations, and app for iOS and Android

Nachteile: Does not work. The support took days to set up a trial. And then did not work

Overall it is a great product in a very crowded space. We joined in the early days.

Bewertet am 19.4.2018

Kommentare: It has allowed us to have a remote team and grow our business and double the amount of support staff in a very short space of time.

Vorteile: - ease of use
- reporting features and ability to export data so we can create custom reports
- ability and ease of scaling the size of our account

Nachteile: - the support does not always solve the issue/s we have

Aircall has great features!

Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Chief Executive Officer
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Nachteile: The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

Brilliant Voice software

Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Jonathon B.
managing director
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: easy to use, great pricing as well get a real value for money. The customer support is also very responsive and quick to solve any issues. The support team and account managers are more than happy to do anything to make using the software an easy and somewhat enjoyable experience. The power dallier feature is by far the best component.

Nachteile: have to have a minimum of three users to start off with .

Garbage Town, USA

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Jeff G.
Landwirtschaft, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We switched from DialPad because of the Shopify & PipeDrive integration. Everyone on our staff hated every moment of AirCall. They begged to switch from day one and then everything started going progressively worse.

Vorteile: Rep was knowledgeable support tech that genuinely cared about the client.

Nachteile: - French engineered which says a lot
- Horrible call quality that was down a few times a week
- Buggy interface
- Power Dialer is a joke just a glorified chrome extension that crashes every 5 minutes
- Total rip off for the price
- You can't even accept another call while you're talking to a client
- Trying to end this nightmare was even worse when trying to port over numbers
- We had a situation where our rep could hear the customer but the call would drop in 5 seconds. Support took days to respond and then it magically started working again with no explanation.

von Aircall an 14.8.2019

We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with your experience. Someone from our Customer Team will be reaching out to you directly. In the meantime, thank you for your candid feedback. We'll definitely take your thoughts into consideration as we continue to make our product the best solution possible. - Aircall Team

Easy to use!

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Carolina F.
Customer Success Manager

Vorteile: Aircall is really easy to use. It gives me feedbacks regarding my connection and allows me to reach out to customers in different countries easily.

Nachteile: Every time that I disconnect my headphones or earplugs, it asks me to restart the application. When it happens when I had previously typed the phone number, it is inconvenient.

usefoul and fast call center

Bewertet am 29.6.2018
Jahiezer I.
Desarrollador

Kommentare: Make easy to keep communicate with clients by working in different equipments

Vorteile: Easy and very intuitive software, i love how works the iOS app and how works the desk app in my office. Have a number in multiples countries is very helpfoul on my company bussines becouse we work with peple all over the world. And plus all that, the customer service it's so fast and always help me to solve one or two issues

Nachteile: The installation process can be a little slow, after that all good. One of my coworkers have the app on his android cell phone and the system get bug multiple times. And this app do not works with all the earphones, so i needed to buy some ones of the Aircall recommends

Aircall is cool!

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
David D.
Patient Services
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Aircall has been a great app! Its easy to use, and does exactly what you need it to do! ITs nothing too fancy, but delivers on clear/quality calls!

Nachteile: Not a lot of cons about this particular app. Its very simple, and easy to use. Which is great! But it doesn't offer any other features.

Great product, definitely fits our needs !

Bewertet am 22.3.2016
Thais W.
Marketing Manager
4.5 / 5

Vorteile: This product is very easy to use and allow us to manage our international communication systems. We were able to integrate phone systems in a very lean manner, using our existing devices (laptops, iPhones) and we were able to connect with clients and business partners from all over the world, using local phone numbers.

Nachteile: So far I am very happy with this software, I haven't had the need yet, but maybe having Android app might be beneficial to some users.

Makes the call process easy!

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Amanda B.
4th Grade Teacher
Verlagswesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: The built in note taking option that can be made into an Intercom conversation is super helpful. Also, the internet browser add-on makes clicking on phone numbers to call a breeze!

Nachteile: There isn't anything I can think of at this time.

Just perfect

Bewertet am 6.12.2016
Vincent F.
CMO
E-Learning, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A very good call cloud center. The quality is perfect I never had an issue. You could use it on your desktop and phone.

Good quality, ridiculous dashboard settings on Essential plan

Bewertet am 15.5.2019
Hartley P.

Vorteile: We recently switched from Toky, and overall Aircall has been much better in terms of call quality It's easier to use and the desktop app for calling is better as well

Nachteile: The only reason I'm writing this review is because they have a ridiculous pricing ceiling on their Essentials plan, where you can't show the dashboard of calls in your local timezone (everything is set to UTC). This completely screws up the calls reports, as we don't know how many calls were made on which day. I was told by support that I need to upgrade to show the dashboard in my own timezone.

Great Value for Price

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Kimberly W.
Director Of Operations
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great price for the value of the software. Easy IVR process and my agents all trained on it to the point of proficiency in less than 1 hour.

Vorteile: Easy to set up, the pricing is way better than most VoiP providers, and the user interface is easy to use. The soft phones work really well and the call quality is as good as it was on our desk phones. They handled all of the number porting and even set up the user profiles for me. No outages to date.

Nachteile: The support is a little slow to respond, but any issues that I've had since using them haven't been seriously urgent.

Liked this product

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Vendor Operations
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pretty simple and straight forward. Didn't get many spam calls too which was nice.

Nachteile: We no longer use it because we got a better deal elsewhere.

Very solid choice for small(er) companies

Bewertet am 31.1.2017
Josh F.
Director of Marketing
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We were reviewing VoIP options and me really, really wanted to like this one. We ultimately went with something else but if you have a small-medium sized company this should meet all of your needs. It has an attractive interface and has very favorable pricing for what it is if you have a small team of 3-5 people.

Vorteile: I really liked the analytics tools. If you are looking for something to enhance your sales and marketing tools I would say that is the single most useful thing. It also offers integration with Slack and I imagine more features are on the way.

Beautifully functional, easy-to-use with ZD integration!

Bewertet am 13.11.2015
Jenn K.

Kommentare: Primary use: Aircall enables our team to handle support-related phone calls easily. We can easily set it up a tree to have the calls forwarded to one teammate first, or have the calls directed to all our phones or desktop apps at once. Super easy to set up and easy to use. Some unique pros:
+ Set open hours and a unique message for customers who call off-hours
+ Voicemails and clear "follow-ups" history visible for you
+ Individual team members can have their own extensions if you'd like to have set up individual business phone numbers so customers can reach you directly after you've had an initial conversation
+ ZenDesk integration has been really helpful for us to keep conversations together
+ Frequent updates provide improvements
+ Super responsive support from the Aircall team
+ Amazingly reasonable price for what it offers!
Can't say enough about this great app!

Aircall has made my Life soooo Much better!!

Bewertet am 18.7.2019
Vasiliki V.
sales

Kommentare: I would suggest to everyone who is in the sales industry

Vorteile: I am a sales person and aircall's call quality is brilliant..no cracking up like hubspot..no bad line, delays..just a clear sound...is like when you see blur and suddenly you use contact lenses!! I was using hubspot for so long and their signal is really bad..i cant do sales when people cant hear me or i have to repeat myself 3 times...

Nachteile: At the moment i dont have issues as being a recent user aswell

Good For Small Teams

Bewertet am 31.8.2018
Director of Customer Happiness
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been okay, I'm waiting for Aircall to really wow me with support.

Vorteile: It's easy to use and train staff on, reporting is okay. It's a LOT prettier than Grasshopper. It also integrates with Intercom, which is nice.

Nachteile: The support could be a bit faster, I have a rep who has been getting calls even though she has herself toggled to the 'unavailable' state, and I submitted a support ticket on her behalf - haven't heard back in three days.