Über Aircall

Aircall unterstützt mit seinem benutzerfreundlichen und leistungsstarken Telefonsystem Unternehmen in der Kundenbetreuung und im Vertrieb produktiver zu arbeiten.

Erfahre mehr über Aircall

Vorteile:

What I like most about Aircall is how simple the interface is and how easy it is to use.

Nachteile:

Call quality is really bad, all of my colleagues complain about calls dropping or customers not being able to hear them.

Bewertungen zu Aircall

Durchschnittliche Bewertung

Benutzerfreundlichkeit
4,5
Kundenservice
4,3
Funktionen
4,2
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,1

Weiterempfehlungsquote

8,0/10

Aircall hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 284 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Aircall bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwareinteressenten.

Nutzerbewertungen filtern (284)

Verifizierter Rezensent
Geschäftsführer in Deutschland
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

Support nicht vorhanden.

3 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: Technisch alles perfekt gelöst. Support katastrophal, bzw. nicht vorhanden!

Vorteile:

Das Einrichten funktioniert sehr einfach.

Nachteile:

Es gibt praktisch nur ein Verkaufsteam bei Aircall. Sobald man Kunde ist, steht man im Regen. Dann gibt es nur noch Chat-Bots und keinerlei Ansprechpartner mehr.

Antwort von Aircall

letzte Woche

Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your Aircall feedback with us. While we're so happy to know that our tool is helping your organizational needs, we are sad to hear that you are not receiving the level of customer support you need. We'd love to help correct this! Please send us additional information via https://support.aircall.io/ so that we can put you in contact with the right team. Alternatively, you can also reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager for further assistance. Best, Leslie from Aircall

John B.
Consultant in Deutschland
Versicherung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Positives Erlebnis

5 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Telefonie mit Kunden, positives Erlebnis durch klaren Klang. Das hilft mir als schwerhörigem.

Vorteile:

Die wirksamste Funktion ist Anruf "auf Knopfdruck" und die damit verbundene Komptabilität zum CRM.

Nachteile:

Ehrlich gesagt ist mir noch nicht negatives aufgefallen.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 6 Monaten

Hi John, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you've had only positive experiences with us. If there's ever anything we can do better, please don't hesitate to share. Cheers, Max from Aircall

Markus S.
Kommunikationsberater in Schweiz
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Unzuverlässig

1 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Da habe ein paar Bastler versucht, das Telefon neu zu erfinden.

Vorteile:

Nichts - und mehr gibt es nicht zu sagen

Nachteile:

Die Funktionen sind laufend gestört, die Usability ist nicht klar, Telefonate können z.T. nicht entgegengenommen werden, eingestellte Parameter werden nicht übernommen, Verbindungsunterbrüche trotz guter Internetverbindung, Klangqualität wie aus dem Mistkübel.

Antwort von Aircall

letztes Jahr

Hi Markus, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and apologize for the delay in our response. Sorry to hear that you haven't enjoyed your experience with Aircall. If you're open to it, we want to learn more about the frustrations you're having and figure out how we can make things better for you. - Aircall Team

Severin K.
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter in Deutschland
Rechtsberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Schlechte Programmierung

1 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Schlecht.

Vorteile:

Der Powerdialer, wenn er denn alle die Nummern, die nicht anrufbar sind, automatisch herauslöschen würde.

Nachteile:

Andauernde Störungen, schlechte Programmierung.

Antwort von Aircall

letztes Jahr

Besten Dank fur Ihr Feedback! Wir arbeiten aktuell an unseren PowerDialer, daher hoffen wir, dass das Update Ihre Erwartungen entspricht. Beste Gru?e, das Aircall Team

Selim D.
Selim D.
Head of Sales in Türkei
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

One of the best

5 vor 7 Monaten

Kommentare: I have used the free trial, worked amazingly. Integrates with Pipedrive as well. The only problem was the price. It was more than our budget

Vorteile:

It's got everything you need for a smooth sales process. From the interface, to call recording, ease of use, transferring calls. Just perfect.

Nachteile:

Software seems to be flawless, however, for a smaller sales operation like ours, the price was very high.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Selim, thank you so much for leaving this kind review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a nice trial experience. We hope that one day we'll get to work with you on a more permanent basis. Cheers! - Max

Alexandre C.
Sales Manager in Frankreich
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to use

4 letztes Jahr

Vorteile:

Hi, My team and I are using daily the softwre Aircall to manage our customers calls and requests. Implementing the soft was really easy. Aircall is very easy to use with a friendly interface. Any newcomer to our team is able to know all about the use within a day.

Nachteile:

Not so much :) The price of the soft is probably to high for very small and small companies.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zendesk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall: Some of our collaborators already know how to use Aircall.

Mario martín M.
Banking - Treasury & Capital Market. Team Leader in Jordanien
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Improve the efficiency of the call center's day-to-day operations.

4 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: We can now see how many incoming calls we are receiving, which helps us estimate how many resources need to be allocated to a given workflow at any given time thanks to Aircall. We were also able to see what the crew was doing at all times so that we could keep track of everything.

Vorteile:

Aircall helps us to streamline our call center operations, reduce the amount of time we spend on administrative tasks, and increase our overall managerial capacity. Easy to navigate thanks to everything being clearly labeled. As a large team's Planning Manager, it's important to me to know how to maximize the efficiency of our team members' phone calls, and I appreciate learning how to do so with the tools available to me. I appreciate Aircall's ability to keep calls in the cloud, as well as its various options for quickly returning and tracking conversations, both of which can be accomplished via the many third-party apps with which it integrates. I especially appreciate Aircall's dashboards, which provide us with all the information we need. I also appreciate how convenient the "click to call" feature is.

Nachteile:

There isn't much to say, as Aircall is accurate and the user must have sufficient training to use the system effectively, other than that I find it difficult to set up all the tools on the monitoring page which I understand, but I don't need that because I have to monitor many teams at the same time.

Antwort von Aircall

letzten Monat

Hi Mario, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear how the tool is helping to facilitate your role as the Planning Manager. If you have any questions regarding the monitoring page, please don't hesitate to contact your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Michelle P.
Operations Associate in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Extremely User-Friendly Call Center Software

5 vor 3 Monaten

Vorteile:

Aircall has a very user-friendly interface- it's easy to navigate and all the main functions are neatly outlined (keypad, history, to-do, people/contacts, setting up work hours). I have rarely had an issue with call quality, and I appreciate how easy it is to make a phone call. You can search for a teammate by number OR by name, which is nice, and you can easily switch between different phone numbers. It also shows the status of your teammates, whether they are offline or in a call, so you can easily determine if you can transfer the call or not. (At a previous company, I was not able to see whether the person I was trying to reach was available or not)

Nachteile:

Based on conversations with my manager, it is not easy to pull data from Aircall. While it is extremely user-friendly, my manager has had difficulty extracting data and quantifying our missed call rate, etc.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a detailed review. We truly appreciate your feedback. Regarding pulling data, we'd love to help! Please reach out to your dedicated Customer Success Manager or our Customer Care Team via https://support.aircall.io/. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Verifizierter Rezensent
Liveops Supervisor in Georgien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Verbraucherdienste, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

One of the best software

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall Aircall delivered amazing service, we used it everyday to contact countless customers and partners and it never failed to deliver. Great call quality, simple UI with great quality built into it. The coaching was one of the best features of Aircall, as an administrator you could jump into any ongoing call and give tips to the call center agent, while the customer can't hear your voice. It was a nice way to manage hard cases without any escalation.
Monitoring tools were also simple and effective along with the reporting. Simple yet amazing in everything.

Vorteile:

The simplicity and quality of the platform are one of the biggest pros. It's a simple app and still manages to give the best features. Call and service quality is one of, if not the best.

Nachteile:

There is not much to dislike about aircall, I'd say if they make user interface a bit more "fancy" that can be

Antwort von Aircall

letzten Monat

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your review absolutely made our day. We're glad to hear you're making good use of our call coaching and monitoring features. This is the best way for you to train agents in real-time without disrupting customer experience. Cheers! - Max from Aircall

Lennie G.
Sales Development Representative in Israel
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Aircall a great VOIP calling products

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We started by using the 14 day free trial which was extended for an additional week upon request. The free trial was impressive and we very quickly saw the value of Aircall and what it would bring to our outbound sales. The integration was extremely simple, with full tracking available through our CRM. Call quality is very good, their can be issues at times when bandwidth or connectivity slows down.
Aircall increased our call hit rate and the ability to switch outbound numbers at no cost has also been very valuable.

Vorteile:

Integration was quick and easy. Adding users and new outbound numbers is simple and efficient. Good calling quality and excellent customer support.

Nachteile:

It is not customizable meaning that certain specific customizations are not possible or available, for example the ability to pre-record a message to leave automatically when receiving a voice mail.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Lennie, Thank you for taking the time to share such valuable feedback with our teams! So wonderful to hear you are benefiting from our App Marketplace and the outbound calling features. Regarding customizations, keep an eye out for news and updates using the link below for our latest improvements. https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819519-news-updates Best, Leslie from Aircall

Thoma B.
Manager in USA
Automotive, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Aircall is the bomb

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience overall

Vorteile:

Ease of use, the ability to use it on my iPhone, the SMS features

Nachteile:

SMS does not support MMS, which is not the worst, but it is inconvenient as customers constantly try to send MMS. The only other downside is that if you are making a text to a customer and a phone call comes in, it erases your message and you have to start over.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Thoma, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We are so happy to hear you are enjoying the mobile application and SMS features. If you ever experience any technical issues, please let our teams know via https://support.aircall.io/ so that we can assist further. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Verifizierter Rezensent
iOS developer in Madagaskar
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Computer-Software, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super efficient dial-in software

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Great experience so far. 3 years and more. They are always improving.

Vorteile:

We have been using Aircall for more than 3 years now and it has been an amazing software so far. They have got an extension you can install on your browser. It detects the phone numbers on websites you are on. You can do so much with it : calls, sms, recording calls, add taggs, get some dashboard performance etc. Our whole team is using team, sales and demand side.

Nachteile:

They just installed the sms options some time ago. For now you have to see all the sms and response sent and received by everyone. Always feeling like your sms inbox is full. They are working on it.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 3 Wochen

Hi there, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We value having long-term customers like you and love hearing your favorite Aircall features! We're consistently working to improve our features such as SMS and look forward to sharing those updates with you. Best, Leslie from Aircall

Viviana N.
agent customer service in Italien
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

very useful for those who work from home

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I use it for work on a daily basis to be in contact with my company's customers

Vorteile:

eas and intuitive to use

Nachteile:

very simple to use right now

Antwort von Aircall

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Viviana, Thank you for your positive review! We love hearing how Aircall helps our customers work with flexibility. :) Best, Leslie from Aircall

Alex F.
Office Manager in Honduras
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Overall amazing!

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: Aircall has been amazing, from the Support guys to the Customer Satisfaction team.

Vorteile:

The most important part of Aircall is that we're able to sync the contacts between our different phone lines and add the contact during the calls or afterward. This feature has helped us make things easier for the agents that answer calls every single day of the week.

Nachteile:

The only con that I have found from Aircall is the fact that you're not able to use the phone numbers to send or receive text messages. As a Roofing Company, some users choose not to call but to text or email us and the fact that there is no way to check text messages or send them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: CallTools, Zoiper und Ruby Receptionists

Warum Aircall gewählt wurde: Calltools never worked for us, we never got the dialer and script features working and the support team took hours if not days to get back to us or even to close a ticket. Also they made us install third party dialers to use their calling services which was not convenient because they use a complete CRM and that made us move forward.

Zuvor genutzte Software: CallTools

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall: Because Aircall does not require fiber optics connection to handle inbound/outbound calling, they offer a wide platform support for IOS, Android, Windows and MAC apps to be installed so if you're out on the move or in office or even at home you can work from any device in reach.

Sheila H.
Wholesale Account Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

How I feel about Aircall.

5 vor 2 Jahren

Kommentare: I have to say my overall experience with Aircall is good. Of course, nothing is perfect and sometimes you might have an issue here or there. But in all honesty, I prefer Aircall over Ring Central any day. Not only is the tool user friendly, but the customer service team is great! They go above and beyond to assist you and will follow up with you until the problem is resolved and I appreciate that.

Vorteile:

What I like most about this software is the dashboard. I am able to monitor employees and help them by using the coaching feature which is really cool. I can add new hires and remove people who are no longer with our organization with ease. Also, I like the analytics which our management team really appreciates because it helps us to determine workflow by gaging when agents are needed more on certain days and times.

Nachteile:

The first thing I would change is having to refresh the dashboard all of the time. As an admin, I have to refresh to make sure I am seeing current activity. It showed agents unavailable, and when I reached out to them they said they were. I had to refresh and two of them were on calls. Also, sometimes when you go available on the Aircall App, it shows you available there, but on the Dashboard it shows the agent unavailable. When this happens, you have to log all the way out and then log back in. One last thing I would change, is when a customer calls in, after the phone rings several seconds, it says NO ONE WAS AVAILABLE TO ANSWER that call. But that wouldn't be the case.

Eden S.
Head of Administration in Australien
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Accuracy meets efficiency!

5 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: Our whole team attended the demo for the software and it was great, we had the chance to ask any questions throughout and it was all made really simple.

Vorteile:

Great visibility throughout the application, so easy to navigate. The ease of transferring calls with the 'talk first' and overall just the intelligence behind it being made for any level of experience. I feel confident if I had a junior intern put onto the phones, I would barely have to cover anything within the app, it's all there.

Nachteile:

Sometimes it doesn't remember my log-in details so prompts me to sign in again when it's been inactive for a certain period but it's easy enough to get straight back in.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Eden, We really appreciate you for leaving such a thoughtful review! The ease of training new reps is definitely a benefit we hear from our customers regularly, so it's great to hear this has also been your experience. Regarding logging in, we are in the process of revamping this feature, so hopefully you won't experience issues with remembering your credentials for too much longer. Have a great day! Cheers, Max from Aircall

Ana O.
Director Customer Service in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

The bare necesity

5 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: It handles all our basic needs for our company at an affordable cost.

Vorteile:

This software is integratable on desktop and on our cell devices

Nachteile:

Sometimes the quality of the voice is garbled and it makes it hard to conduct business

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Zoom Meetings

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall: Cost and need

Antwort von Aircall

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Ana, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us, it means a lot! To help you have an even better experience with Aircall, we recommend you follow our network recommendations in the following article; https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations Hopefully this helps alleviate any quality concerns you may have experienced. If a specific issue arises in the future, please let our support team know so that we can help you resolve it: https://support-atlassian.aircall.io/ Cheers, Max from Aircall Cheers, Max from Aircall

Monica K.
Co-founder in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Aircall for Small Businesses

4 vor 6 Monaten

Kommentare: It has been a great experience. All our customer service agents use it, and training them takes only a few minutes. As an administrator I am able to see their activity and manage their use.

Vorteile:

I love the simplicity of the product. There is no need to read a manual to use it, and the features are very intuitive. It is really easy to add users and manage their use as well.

Nachteile:

It is not a very robust software, but it's all we need for our business.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Monica, We appreciate you sharing your feedback with us! We're glad that Aircall is helping your business out with its essential communication needs. To go a step further, many of our customers like to pair Aircall with their other business software to unlock advanced workflows. You can check out the options here: https://aircall.io/call-center-software-integrations/ Let me know if you need any help! Cheers, Max from Aircall

Murali K.
Business Development Manager in Indien
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: GetApp

The best way to set up a call center and to enable support!

4 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

I could set up a call center in matter of minutes, and it is very easy to use! And the calls that arrive, we can forward to personal mobiles, that has helped us to make sure that we would not lose any important calls. The best part is, we can record and make a note of all the calls, and we can also put up a setting for greetings. The desktop app is self-sufficient to receive calls, and I should say the quality of these calls are just awesome. The customer service team is very responsive, they have quickly got back to us whenever we had any concerns. The application integrates with pipedrive, slack and thereby had helped our staff to stay connected for better support. The application is very much cost effective in comparison to the features it provides.

Nachteile:

We need a strong internet to use this application. There are a lot of updates available every now and then, but updating and restarting of the application has become a very irritating task.

Stephanie V.
Customer Success Coach in Philippinen
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Very easy to use for calling!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I would say it was really a good experience with what it promised to offer. The calls I made were clear and didn't have any troubles with getting disconnected from the line. I was also able to plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually set myself as AWAY or DO NOT DISTURB to not receive calls. That was helpful!

Vorteile:

What I like the most of this software is that I can choose to pause the recording when I am collecting credit card information from a customer then continue recording afterwards and it gives us a good recording link automatically integrated to hubspot. Also it let me plot my work hours so I didn't have to manually switch myself to DO NOT DISTURB or AWAY when I am on my scheduled lunch/break.

Nachteile:

Everything is good but this could improve if it allowed us to send text messages too! I see that sending messages to my clients is a must and I found it as an inconvenience to switch to another software to do just this. Also, I needed to cross-check between two software for the timeline of my communications with a client. Like have I sent a text after we spoke? or was it after or was it sent on a diff date. This takes so much time.

Mike R.
Customer Service Director in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 1 Jahr
Herkunft der Bewertung

Easy to setup phone system with lots of expansion

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very good overall experience. Easy to reach a live person whenever you have a question. Easy to setup, easy to customize.

Vorteile:

Ease of setup and use. It's great to be able to have a new user or new phone number setup within minutes and be ready to go live. From there, it's nice to quickly be able to change settings around as needed.

Nachteile:

Added features like SMS messaging would be nice to use. Powerdialer feature could also be better implemented.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: JustCall

Bill H.
Director of Marketing in USA
Unterhaltung
Verwendete die Software für: 6-12 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung
Quelle: SoftwareAdvice

Aircall is a great tool for startups and growing businesses alike

4,5 vor 6 Jahren

Vorteile:

- Aircall gives me freedom to take calls away from my desk. Using the forward to mobile feature I need not worry that i'll miss something important - Equally as advantageous, is the feature to track and monitor calls as well as set greetings. This ups the professionalism of the business to new heights. Customers can't believe that we're just a small office working out of Seattle. - My favorite feature by far is the ability to easily dial out and receive calls via the desktop app. This has really improved our business being able to easily communicate with outside contractors and investors around the world. This is the 21st century, and it's about time we're finally able to communicate like it.

Nachteile:

- As this does run on internet connection, calls can be a bit choppy if you don't have the best Wi-Fi. (Which has resulted in the app crashing a couple of times) - Compared to some other phone services this is a bit pricier because it charges per user.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Chief Executive Officer in USA
Verifizierter Nutzer auf LinkedIn
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: 1-5 Monate
Herkunft der Bewertung

Aircall has great features!

5 vor 3 Jahren

Vorteile:

We implemented Aircall because we needed to record inquiry based calls to help improve our business and services. Aircall provides you with toll free numbers, a virtual call center, and call routing, which helped us get started.

Nachteile:

The pricing is a bit steep, provided the fact that you have to pay per user, and each member of our team needs access.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Twilio

Zuvor genutzte Software: Twilio

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Aircall: I found it much easier to use and the integration feature sold me.

Ana R.
Account Associate in Spanien
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Verwendete die Software für: Kostenlose Testversion
Herkunft der Bewertung

Una muy buena opción para comunicarse

5 vor 2 Monaten

Vorteile:

AirCall es una herramienta muy útil para comunicarte con los compañeros de trabajo siempre que ejerzas tu puesto laboral de manera remota. Lo suelo usar diariamente y funciona bastante bien, tiene actualizaciones que van mejorando el sistema y dando solución a los posibles errores que puedan surgir. Además, su equipo suele lanzar Webinars donde puedes conocer más sobre este software así como descubrir las nuevas opciones y actualizaciones que van introduciendo.

Nachteile:

Por citar algún punto negativo de este software, diría que a veces la conexión con internet no se realiza correctamente, impidiendo contestar alguna llamada o que esta se termine cortando. Pero en general, siempre suele funcionar a la perfección.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Ana, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We're so happy to hear you are enjoying our webinars. Regarding internet connectivity, we understand the importance of call quality and so our teams put together a guide for network requirements and recommendations (see below). If you need additional assistance, please contact our Customer Care Team, and we'll be happy to help! https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations Best, Leslie from Aircall

David L.
Owner in Israel
Immobilien, Selbstständig
Verwendete die Software für: Mehr als 2 Jahre
Herkunft der Bewertung

Super application de téléphonie !

4 vor 6 Monaten

Vorteile:

Facile d utilisation , me permet en un click de contacter mes clients a partir de mon crm conversation enregistrées, couts de chaque appel attractif

Nachteile:

l 'integration n est pas a 100 % avec le logiciel pipedrive sur la catégorie prospect. Quelques soucis de qualité d'appels de temps en temps.

Antwort von Aircall

vor 6 Monaten

Hi David, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really appreciate your feedback and are thrilled to hear that you're enjoying using our Pipedrive integration! To get ahead of any future quality concerns, here's an article you might find helpful: https://help.aircall.io/en/articles/3819471-network-requirements-and-recommendations Remember our support team is standing by if you ever need extra help. Cheers, Max from Aircall