Über Slidebean

Erstelle beeindruckende, professionelle Präsentationen in Minuten, nicht Stunden.

Erfahre mehr über Slidebean

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Slidebean bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Roberto I.
Roberto I.
Founder in Ecuador
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

You can look like an expert in slide design

Kommentare: I always consider myself having horrible skills in making slides, but this sw made my life easier.

There were three main things that I loved First the separation of design an content, so you can be focus on different thing at a time Second, the easiness of using the software, how to change things, colors, text font, etc And third, the amazing templates make you look like a pro

The AI feature that is supposed to help you arrange things up, is not too helpful as it seams. The professional version is too expensive for non frequent users.

Camille T.
Pitch Deck Designer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

I absolutely LOVE Slidebean!

Kommentare: I was an early adopter of Slidebean. I have gone through several versions and called customer support many times. The team is great and very helpful. The software is simply the best out there.

Slidebean is easy to use and has beautiful graphic design elements. I am not a graphic designer, but Slidebean makes me look great. I also love the analytics. With the analytics, my clients can see which investors viewed their decks and how long they viewed each slide or whether the investor finished the deck. Great info to know.

I wish I could integrate private videos into the decks. Right now, you must upload your videos to Vimeo, YouTube or Wistia and set them to "public" which is not ideal for my clients wishing to protect information.

Mike M.
Mike M.
Founder & CEO in USA
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Buggy and terrible customer support

Some of the App templates they have are very nice The animations of graphics are tastefully done and the graphics are fairly good.

Graphs dont allow you to adjust the range which often leads to a lot of blank space. No way to adjust the width of text or objects. Lining up multiple objects on a page is imprecise and the tools they offer to help have a major flaw. The price for what you get is waayyyyyy too high. But the cardinal sin is the awful customer service. I accidentally deleted a graphic from the AirBNB slide deck and tried to return it using ctrl z which did not work. I spent a few hours trying to figure it out on my own and eventually put a request out to the "live chat" support. It took them two days to respond and when they did, rather than acknowledge their software is buggy and offer one of several easy fixes I suggested they said "I'm sorry Mike, but as this template was used as a courtesy, there's no way to open up a new one. (confused emoji) If you are interested in upgrading your plan to have access to this and the other templates, I'd be happy to help you out. An automatic prorate would be applied. " Are you a new user that made a mistake using our flawed software? Well pay us more so you can remake your presentation from scratch! And enjoy our useless emojis! I think I'll pass and I encourage others to as well

Freelance in Spanien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

AI powered slide creator

Slidebean is a complete slideshow maker that helps you build stunning presentations from scratch or edit existing ones using a beautiful & an intuitive drag & drop editor. You can get your slideshows from idea to completion in minutes. I like that it has 2 parts, the content part and the design part. You just enter all the information and visuals and get your design. "Arrange with AI" button rearranges the slides automatically if you want another layout options. Really impressive.

There is nothing I dislike about this software.

Melanie E.
Melanie E.
Founder in USA

This Has Become My Go To Tool for Pitch Decks

Kommentare: The quality of the appearance of our pitch decks has improved 200%. And while it's what you say in that pitch that matters most first impressions and apparences count and the fact the agency has won jobs over bigger companies has at least a little to do with this.

Pitches are a part of daily life for my agency, and although over the years we have tried a number of pitch deck softwares when I found Slidebean I haven't used anything else since. It's hard to pick a best feature. It's not a steep learning curve to begin using it successfully, the design templates are great and the customer service is fantastic. A favorite tool for sure.

There's nothing to not like here. If you need to present pitch decks and do not maintain a full time design department to do it for you then this is the best tool out there.

Antwort von Slidebean

Melanie thanks for taking the time to write this review. We are more than happy to know that you found value in Slidebean. We wish you the best!

Joshua V.
Soap Opera Sequence Expert in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Slidebean is like power point, only beautiful and engaging enough to make people stick around.

Kommentare: The business problem I'm solving with Slidebean is how to make visually boring presentations much more energetic, and interesting. So far Slidebean is the best solution i've found that can do this. If they focus more on webinars they will be perfect.

What I love most about Slidebean is how beautiful, and interesting it makes your presentations look like. When you need to keep people engaged for 30 minutes, or 1 hour you need your slides to look as interesting and desirable as possible. Powerpoint simply won't do anymore. One look at Slidebean's youtube channel will show you just how engaging Slidebean presentations really are. They dogfood their product to a highly effective degree.

What I like least about this software, is there isn't enough documentation or tools to make using Slidebean extremely easy with Zoom webinars. It seems to focus mostly on pitching to VC's to get funding as a Startup company. However, I don't think most businesses are in that position. They should focus new features on making webinars easier to rollout.

Oliver B.
Oliver B.
SEO Strategist in Australien
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

A must for entrepreneurs

The slide deck templates from famous companies are priceless. Building on top of these forces you to do thorough research where you may have left holes and results in a deck with the wow factor.

Customising slides and rearranging elements is still a bit clunky and there are a few other minor bugs.

George G.
George G.
Business Development and Growth in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Give it some time for you to shed your .ppt-thinking. Then you'll like it!

Kommentare: It's really quite good! I have made my last few marketing decks in Slidebean (replacing Keynote which replaced powerpoint) and have been very happy. THe ability to share a link instead of a file means there's nothing to download which is something that frightens customers today.

You can make beautiful slides that are nicely formatted and have carefully chosen color schemes. At first it seems too limiting, but once you get the hang of the approach you'll find it very useful and easy.

I'm not crazy about the presentation experience... it builds one element per click -- I'd like to move along at 1 page per click. I'm worried that customers will get bored and abandon...

Director of Marketing and Communications in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

Early in the process, great value for money if you can get in now while they build out roadmap tech.

Kommentare: Cloud slide presentation development at a good value for the cost of the product.

Love the easy edibility within the slide software. Pre-made templates to choose from that makes editing a professional presentation easy and accessible. They have the ability to share and integrate with ease.

The platform is newer, at least it seems to be, and that has caused the platform to seem not fully built out yet. The roadmap will include far more pre-made templates and integration features, however right now the value for money is on point with where they are in the development process.

Paul B.
Consultant in Kanada
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Slidebean has made me a better communicator

Kommentare: very positive - I'm still learning how to utilize all the features

I like the inspiration for story telling that comes from the various templates. Also the icon library is amazing.

no real comments - I think any limitations I feel in the program are actually beneficial because I am not distracted from the goals of presentations

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Paul, Thank you for your review of Slidebean. We are glad to hear that you are having a positive time using our product. Feel free to reach out to us if you ever have any issues. Our support team are always happy to help.

David L.
Owner in Malaysia
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Spice Up Your Presentation Slide

Kommentare: I use Slidebean to prevent the others from using my slide if I email it to them.

- simple to use - ready templates to speed up or inspire your slide design process. - sharing with the option to lock with a password so you can track who has viewed your slide - analytic although pretty redundant to me. Maybe someone else will find it useful. - lately they have added in A.I functionality to spice up your presentation

Hmm... I have a strange love-hate feeling towards this app. On one hand, it feels simple to use but on the other, I blame it for not having enough flexibility. Once you have chosen a template, there really isn't much room inside for you to play with. So ended up you'll feel like there are a few slides having the layout you like while another few only so so. Because I need to put in a lot of graphic in my presentation, I hope to see more options for showcasing those graphics. The team need to increase their template options to cater for people that have different needs instead of focusing on Startup Pitch Deck only.

Antwort von Slidebean

Hi David, thanks for your honest review. This is going to help us improve Slidebean.

Jerry S.
Jerry S.
owner in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

excellent and portable web based presentation tool

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: excellent way to make your presentations look great, but also be web based and usable anywhere.

If you need to do a presentation, but aren't sure if the audience will have a compatible software program, but know they will have access to a modern web browser, slidebean can be an invaluable tool. Presentations are very easy to create and are hosted by slidebean. They can be played back through a web-browser (you just need the address for the presentation). The presentations look great and are easy to deploy

I didn't have any problems creating or deploying a presentation. I am not aware of any negatives in using this software.

Jaco S.
Jaco S.
Founder in Südafrika

Take the pain out of "Send me your deck"

Kommentare: If you have ever been the founder of a startup you would know that presenting your business idea to possible investors becomes part of your everyday life. Slidebean gives me the tool to easily change a presentation to suit the conversation I'm about to have. I also use Slidebean for product demos and business calls.

Slidebean is super easy to use but the best part is how "slick" your presentations look. PLUS you can share and track your presentation with others. Awesome!

There is nothing to not like about this software.

Edwin S.
Community Engagement Officer in UK
Sport, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Sleek and breathy slides; it separates content from design and eliminates the huge learning curve

Kommentare: It does the thinking for me in terms of design and formatting, and that is where a lot of time was wasted when I created slides. And I don't need to spend extra time learning what a huge range of tools does when it's done for me automatically in the background.

I've used the classic PowerPoint for many years and I still use that at time for particular reasons when I need hefty presentations rich in facts and figures. But more often than not, I need sleek and breathy slides that showcases tastefully 1 or 3 points per slide. I find Slidebean to do a neat job at separating content from design. Unlike what I was used to previously and that was tons of tools and a huge learning curve, Slidebean's design and formatting is automated and can be tweaked quickly. Since the end result doesn't require perfection, I'm rather grateful with the automation features as I don't have to be too creative myself and I can rather cherry pick the suggestions I'm offered.

It works for me. No hiccups there. Tweaking and editing just takes getting used to, but I knew what my expectations were when I went in, and they were met.

Antwort von Slidebean

Edwin thanks for your review, we are glad you found Slidebean useful. We have something new coming in the nexts days. We'll keep you posted.

Wendy L.
Director of Operations in USA
Quelle: GetApp

Site has numerous bugs and is very unstable

Professional existing templates and easy to use.

The website is very very unstable. I am creating a deck for my company so I paid for an annual membership. For the past week, I used this platform everyday. There are some small bugs here and there such as the table chart etc. I understand that this is a newer platform and the team is ironing out issues. That is understandable. But then comes today. OMG. The website wiped out all my images and logos. Spoke with a support person. They said it is because Amazon Web Services is having issues so the images cannot load properly. I am pretty sure there is some sort of bug However, not only was the image not loading, it was doing crazy things. I tried to upload a picture, it turned my slide background black! I cannot export my presentation to PPT or anything. The representative whom I spoke with kept saying this is a AWS issue. He couldn't tell me when the issue can be fixed. These issues rendered my deck completely unusable. I am pretty sure this is not just an AWS issue. I like Slidebean until now. I didn't appreciate how they kept blaming everything on AWS and did not give me an estimate on when the problem will get resolved. Its unprofessional.

Founder in Indien

The fastest way to create a deck

Kommentare: It works great. As you start to use it more, you will fall in love with it.

- Ease of use - They have intelligently separated out design from the content. You write your content at one place and Slidebean automagically creates a unique design for you based on that content. - Present on the web itself. - Send ppt as a web link which removed the need for a compatible version of ppt on the recipient machine.

Frankly nothing. They can do with more templates.

Heath H.
Account Manager in Australien

Enhance your Pitch Deck and make your slides more visually striking.

I'm not the most "design" skilled person, one thing i struggle with is making presentations really pop and look striking or complex. Slidebean has really helped bring my presentations to life once i have all the data, text and graphs imported. If you are in a creative field (or presenting to a creative business) then Slidebean saves time on the visual aspect of your slide deck and makes sure it's more appealing for viewers. I like that it's intergrated with Powerpoint and Google Slides, not just their own platform - that way people think you designed everything yourself!

Nothing i disliked, but maybe they could integrate with more tools in future? If they could get skilled and help out with Prezi or Canva presentation, even though they are competitors, it would be fantastic. AS the downside to those other tools if the fact there's very little help and support. Slidebean on the other hand is very personal and supportive.

Paola S.
Head of strategy in Costa Rica

Never looked better

Kommentare: I have to send presentations to my customers weekly and this tool has saved me around 1 day A WEEK of work, nobody knows it takes me minutes to put up a report way better looking than my coworkers

All resources are there, I don't have to go hunting for images or icons.

It sometimes has a hiccup when working in the collaboration mode (two people editing the same presentation)

Antwort von Slidebean

Soo happy to hear that Slidebean has saved you time :) We are currently working to improve the collaboration mode <3 so stick around :D

Chief Executive Officer in Dänemark

Really easy-to-use alternative to PowerPoint

You can instantly apply design changes across the full presentation and continue to do so, until you find a design which is a good fit for you. Also the native image bank is a big plus.

I can't think of anything which I don't like. Only, if you need to control and edit every single bit of your graphic elements, then SlideBean will not be for you.

Joby I.
CEO in UK

Great place to create and host your pitch decks

The site has lots of templates including copies of the decks that companies like airbnb used to raise finance. You can also create your own from scratch, the system is very easy to use so you can have a great looking deck up and running very quickly. They also offer great tracking to see who is opening the deck how many views it getting etc. all hosted online.

My only criticism is that I would like more flexibility of the modifications I can make to a slide on the site. You do have the option of creating something in power point and keynote and uploading it, but it would be good to have that power online.

Jackline M.
Costa Rica

Bombass Presentation Software

Kommentare: been using it for service proposals mostly but my clients seem to really love the format of delivering the proposal with a link and I can also use their insights to track how far along my clients got into the proposal

easy to use

Antwort von Slidebean

Happy our service proposal template are working out great for you :)

Richard S.
Professor in Costa Rica
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Really easy to use!

Kommentare: So, I'm not very good with design, presentations or any of that. And with Slide bean I managed to make really clean slides, that actually look good, and it was easy. Overall very happy with the service, fast and simple.

Again, it's easy and to the point, great for quick slides, fast and simple presentations, I used it for some lectures no issues really.

It needs to grow a bit, I could use some other features, and maybe more kinds of elements, or an app to handle things on the phone, but as problems go, nothing mayor.

Director de Carrera de Mercadotecnia y Comunicación in Mexiko

Excellent app to create visual and dynamic Presentations

Kommentare: Excellent app to create very professional and visual presentations, with the possibility to share with other people and track it.

Excellent app that I love to create professional presentations. The Best think is that you can add a tracking when you share it, so you can check who opens it and who doesn't. I like all the templates and very visual dashboard.

I don't like that the number of templates is very limited and the number graphics, too. I miss the possibility to use a free picture library to implement and get better results.

Camille A.
Web Developer in Philippinen

Creat great-looking presentations. A total time saver!

- It is a great replacement of PowerPoint. - Save time creating presentations. - Share and collaborate with others. - Can be exported to PDF.

- Needs more flexibility as we build custom slides. - Can't export to PPT. - Needs greater quality templates library.

Antwort von Slidebean

Thanks for the awesome review! PPT export was recently added :)

eLearning Instructional Designer & eLearning Quality Assurance Expert in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Pitch Decks on Slidebean

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I was looking for a beautiful pitch deck and that's exactly what I found on Slidebean. I was able to quickly find a pitch deck suitable for my needs. It was easy to download and edit. No issues at all.

Do you want to pitch your idea to a client? You need a stunning pitch deck. If you don't have the budget to hire a graphic designer, slidebean is the perfect solution for you. Slidebean provides amazing pitch deck templates that you can easily modify. You don't have to spend hours and hours creating your slides. Just grab a beautiful slide deck and make the changes. It's very easy to use and affordable in comparison with hiring a graphic or slide designer.

The only con I found is that if you really want to have a unique pitch deck that nobody else is using, Slidebean won't probably work for you.