INSYNC made it all possible! THANK YOU InSync!

Bewertet am 15.10.2015
Sylvia C.
Administrator
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: I love that InSync understood from the start that all practices (even within their own specialty) have very specific requirements and needs. Insync personalized the software to accommodate the needs of our practice and also tailored the EMR's work flow to mirror our current work flow pattern. This allowed for a much smoother transition. InSync was our practice's second attempt to transition to an EMR system. Our previous vendor's software was very restrictive and offered very little in the way of personalizing it to meet our needs. It wasn't user friendly and their technical support wasn't very supportive or helpful. Being user friendly is extremely important. Even if an EMR is tailored to your needs, if you can't figure your way through it in a quick, easy manner, you will end up frustrated and unhappy with your EMR choice. InSync's EMR is VERY USER FRIENDLY and is set up in a SENSIBLE MANNER that doesn't get you lost or confused. InSync made our transition from paper to EMR pretty darn easy for such a big, sometimes scary, undertaking. I can't say enough about how much support they offered both technical and personal (needed some emotional hand holding at times!). They went out of their way to make sure we successfully transitioned and they continue to be there for any ongoing support we may need.

Nachteile: The only thing that I could say here was that I wish I could have extended the 3 day onsite training to 30 days! Uh, but that would be unreasonable I know :-) But in reality, InSync, although not physically present in my office anymore, has always been available to answer my questions, guide me when needed and to help troubleshoot solutions. By "troubleshoot solutions" I don't want to imply there are any "issues" with the software. I haven't found any "issues" as of yet. I happen to have very high expectations of what I was looking to capture from an EMR, and how I could use it to help our practice meet AND score high on ALL clinical measures across the board for P4P, HEDIS and Meaningful Use. So by "troubleshoot" I just meant we worked to make sure this could be achieved. I am happy with the outcome.

InSync EMR Review

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Nick K.
COO, CFO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our overall experience with this Insync so far has been really good. We really appreciate the support that has been given to us. I have a few overall concerns though: -Things felt rushed. I felt like even though we had deadlines, we needed more time with implementation. the rep did not contribute to this. Just in general though, I felt rushed to decide on the contract originally, I felt rushed on picking a "go live date", and I felt rushed getting all the information prepared for the go live date (even when it was looking like we might not make it, the option of pushing it back a little was not on the table). -The support team does the best the can to help us solve our problems and we love that. There is a language barrier though that makes understanding the material challenging. Including the Insync University tutorial videos.

Vorteile: The part of Insync that we like so far the most, is the patient portal and how simple the system is for patients to use. We also really like that we do not have to bill secondary claims out on paper by using Insync. This is way more efficient than what we were doing in the past. We also really like the central scheduler. It is way more friendly. The global schedule is simple, sleek, and clear.

Nachteile: This is a hard question for me to answer at this time because we have only been live for 3 months. So far what we like least is the billing section of the practice management portion. We haven't used the automated claim generator yet, and honestly we are nervous about it just because the migration from the old system to this was so messy that we are afraid if we do not go through everything by hand for a while, we will miss critical details that will effect claims going out "automatically." Another thing that we really like, but also dislike is how deep this software goes. There is almost too much that can be done in Insync. It is such a big system that we feel that it is going to take us at least a year to really have a good grasp on what Insync is capable of. Lastly, we really aren't a big fan of the way that the assessment is set up currently. We are moving things around and adjusting to see if we can disable parts we don't use, or add parts that speed up our process, but right now it is no simpler than the last EHR we used.

Awesome implementation process and specialist!!

Bewertet am 22.11.2019
Mary G.
Mental Health Therapist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been great. It solves the problem of having a "one stop" shop for scheduling, documenting, storing, and keeping insurance information on our clients.

Vorteile: Everything is housed in one program: billing, documentation, schedule, forms.

Nachteile: Remembering how to change or edit things as an admin is extensive. Perhaps having a manual to give new customers may help this process.

Implementation Team is Amazing!

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Tina F.
Director/owner
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The entire team is flawless and go above and beyond to help us with every single question we ask, and we ask a ton of questions. They never make us feel like we are bothering them with the same question, as a matter of fact, I feel like we are they only client, when I know that’s just not the case.

Vorteile: The customer support you receive from the time of the sale to launch and even after is excellent. They hold your hand through the entire process making a very stressful situation manageable, including training our 65 providers.

Nachteile: Seems like a few things have more steps than should be necessary to complete on the PM side.

Buyer Beware! Many other better options from which to choose!

Bewertet am 16.12.2019
Richard B.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This product appears to be designed primarily for larger primary care practices. We are a pediatric rehabilitation practice, providing OT, PT and SLP. It has many bells and whistles which you cannot "turn off". Software is very rigid and not intuitive; has a mind of it's own and does not allow for customizations of any kind suitable for our practice. Customer service is mostly prompt but majority of support comes from India; representatives often do not have mastery of the English language; there has been a clear lack of understanding of the needs of our practice since day one, heightening our frustration and lengthening the overall support process. It has been a cycle of poor communication with inSync; appears that the left hand does not know what the right is doing and vice versa. Owner has gotten directly involved via weekly phone calls but progress continues to move along at a snail's pace. This product has cost our company revenue and significantly damaged our morale. Do not waste your time or money.

Vorteile: Cloud-based so you can apparently document from anywhere. When not being booted off the system, it was a plus.

Nachteile: Frequent glitches, sessions frequently timeout, documentation by clinicians repeatedly lost, cost. Too many icons, most of which I was informed could be modified or removed. Repairs/fixes requested by my team often result in "enhancement requests" that can be as far as 6-9 months out. Other requests that ARE addressed appear to "undo" repairs that have actually been performed. Too many clicks to navigate; the simplest tasks take far too long, impacting clinician productivity.

Very very good EMR

Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Jeffrey G.
MD
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am able to now say to the government that I have an EMR that is certified for MIPS and the other current government requirements, which will allow me to avoid penalties in the future.

Vorteile: It is cloud based so I don't have to go in after hours to do constant "updates" like I used to on my old EMR. THe presentation of the screens appear professional and the notes are laid out in a professional appearing fashion. I like the lab interface as well and the patient portal is very nice.

Nachteile: The templates are not as robust as what I am used to. THey only allow you to save pre-clicks in the physical exam templates and I really miss it in the Review of Systems. The medication/allergy modules are a third party and don't interface seemlessly with the software. For instance, if a pharmacy sends me a request for a refill on Joe Smith, I can't just click on Joe SMith's name and be brought to the refill screen automatically. I have to log out of the pharmacy screen, search for the patient's name in the EMR, navigate back to the medicine module, search for the medicine that they requested and THEN finally refill it. This is very inefficient. If the pharmacy is requesting medicine XYZ for Joe Smith, we should be able to be brought to the refill of XYZ on Joe Smith with literally one click and no typing of names. I think they are working on fixing this so I am hopeful it will improve soon.

I Loved My Implementation Team!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
La keita C.
Owner/CEO
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Rep is absolutely amazing. I bugged the hall out of that woman for the better part of a month. She never lost her patience and she was so helpful. Always validating when I figured something out and emailing back so quickly. She is a dream and should get a raise. She supported my ambitious request to go live about 3.5 weeks after signing on and I'm so glad that we did. Was it stressful? Yes. Would using our old EMR been more stressful given its limitations? Yes!!! Rep is amazing! She kind, knowledgable, smart, funny, and a really good teacher. She definitely understands how to teach users to use the system and to think like the system. She also turned around emails very quickly and was a treasure. I'm so glad that I had these two on my team. They made my experience with InSync a great one. I would recommend InSync to others based off these two and the features mentioned above alone. Rep was also a great support. I didn't have an amazing experience with executive. I found her to be cold via email and not very responsive via email. I was short and to the point, but cold compared to my interactions with other team members.

Vorteile: I love all of the features. Sticky notes, messaging, batch payments, ERAs, form creation, assessments.

Nachteile: There is no instant message feature. It's a great feature when there is a patient escalating in the room. You don't have to leave them alone to come get someone. Some of the features are over-priced, which makes customers find workarounds. You would get more business by lowering the price because customers would keep the added feature for the life of their time with InSync. No telehealth yet. Please release this ASAP. We have to pay for a service outside of InSync and use it concurrently with the EMR. It would be easier to have it embedded.

Review of inSync

Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Joshua B.
Chief Development Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Since we began looking for a new system, I have been impressed with inSync. Since we signed an agreement with them to use their system, their implementation has been fantastic. They have been responsive to our needs, adapting to our workflows, and their training to our staff has been excellent.

Vorteile: Support, Implementation Team, Customization of workflows, Ease of use, Compliance of the systems, Speed of the system, Updates

Nachteile: We have not discovered anything we do not like about the software.

Customer service can not be beat!

Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Lynne S.
COO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This has been a amazing experience! The staff specifically [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]
were effective, smart, considerate, and felt like part of our team. They were knowledgeable and solved issues quickly. They were willing to brainstorm when the software did not match how the treatment program was running. The software is fast and comprehensive. From the scheduler to the clinical documentation we are impressed.

Vorteile: The software is very customizable. We have a unique behavioral health clinic and were able to format our software in a way that worked for our staff and clients.

Nachteile: Migration to a new software always has a learning curve, this was no different. However, what was different is the amazing customer support through the process.

Great product and great customer service

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Craig B.
OP Clinic Director
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were highly professional with implementation of our InSync software. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been consistently patient, supportive, and generally knowledgeable about any issues we've had. At every step of this process, if we've needed help, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been available to us with quick responses or guidance to help us resolve our issues.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Very intuitive functionality. Covers our needs for record keeping.

Nachteile: There are limitations to some features that are less than ideal. For example, when providing services to minors, we are required to obtain a signature from a parent/guardian, yet there is no way to save a parent/guardian signature in a client profile within InSync.

This system has caused too many grey hairs and too much stress . . .

Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Rebecca S.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The set up process for this system was very stressful – we were promised outcome reports and the ability to do accrual accounting reports that were not developed until months after we went live with the system. Most of their support staff are from India and are difficult to understand, and the amount of staff hours it took to customize the system was outrageously high. Overall, it is a relatively easy system to use although there are times when things take three key strokes when it seems like it should only take one.

Vorteile: Our initial support and training staff were exceptionally responsive to our needs and excellent at what they do. Most of the people who work for the company seem to really care about the product and care about whether we are happy with the system or not. Even the owner of the company went to bat for us several times when we were not getting features we had been promised in a timely fashion. Generally, the system is extremely customizable to our practice and we were able to set it up for our specific needs. Now that the system is up and running, our staff, clinical as well as billing/scheduling, seem to be really happy with it.

Nachteile: As I mentioned, during the initial setup and customization of the system, our initial trainers and sales people were all awesome to work with. Now that we have gone live and are using the system, we are dealing with the technical support staff. While they generally respond in a timely manner, all of the ones I have dealt with are from India and are either extremely difficult to understand or else don’t seem to fully understand what we are trying to say. This can be extremely frustrating at times.

We were told the program was very customizable – which is true. The problem is we didn’t realize that their setup team had so many customizations and updates to make for other clients that it took almost 8 months from the time we signed the initial contract to get our needs addressed. This wasn’t helped by the fact that they kept giving us dates we could expect the next software roll-out and then those dates kept getting postponed. One major problem was that we had been told before we bought the system that it could do accrual accounting. Then we discovered it wasn’t set up to do accrual accounting at all. From April 1st, when we went live, to the end of June, we were unable to generate any financial data. This was a big problem for us. In addition, we were unable to generate specific outcome reports we had been promised (and that we needed for quarterly reports for some of our funding sources). This has been worked out now but was very stressful at the time.

One of the things that appealed to us about this system in the beginning was the great reviews it got for its technical support and the responsiveness by which they responded to problems. While they are generally responsive, they haven’t consistently been so. One staff person told us the company was growing so fast that they were unable to respond to the increase in technical support needs. Maybe this is something that has been ironed out by now but it was certainly a problem early on.

InSync has been a great, easy to use product!

Bewertet am 16.10.2015
Tosin B.
Medizinische Praxis

Vorteile: I really love the ease of use for the product! There's a little bit of a learning curve, but once you've got it down, you don't want to use anything else. I've used EMRs before, but InSync is one of the simplest to use by far. Don't confuse simplicity for lack of features though. The software is pretty robust and can handle almost anything you can think of. They really took the time to make this product user-friendly and feature-rich. The vendors have also been awesome to work with! They take the time to understand your needs and cater the product to best fit your practice. They usually bend over backwards to make sure you're satisfied with the product and your needs are taken care of. I was so happy that my sales reps took the time to demo the product and features anytime I asked or explained anything I had questions about. It was so easy to know exactly how a feature of InSync would help my practice. InSync has been great for my practice and I’m truly glad that I bought it.

Nachteile: Like others have said, entering in EOBs manually can be a pain. However, once you get ERAs to work, it greatly reduces the stress of posting. Occasionally, you get some hiccups with the EMR being web-based (i.e. timeouts, pages loading slow), but overall it's a great product. Emailing support can be 60/40. Sometimes you get great people to work with and other times you can't get someone to solve your issue. However, I usually get much better people over the phone and a much faster response time.

A great choice with great functionality

Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Richard H.
EMR Coordinator
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have had InSync since 2013 and have been able to effectively use the software as promised. They are continually evolving and we are growing our practice, and they are very responsive to any suggestions or questions we have.

Vorteile: The company is very helpful and understanding of our needs and is able to accommodate our requests. The software is web-based, so there isn't anything that is stored locally and nothing that needs to be installed. The automated calls and texts, integration of the patient portal, medication management and insurance eligibility checks are great to have. The Meaningful Use helpdesk staff is a great asset and has helped our practice meet MU criteria and receive our payments. They can also help in case of an audit.

Nachteile: Cannot scan directly into the EMR, but they are working on it.

It is a PM/EMR software that works.

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Stephen J.
ED/CEO
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Like most of us we want this software to be all things to us. Although we have not arrived at this point, the developers work with us to modify what we are trying to implement and help educate the staff. Do your homework, make sure you understand what you want and need and how they can help you.

Vorteile: Our billing process has become so much more efficient and case documentation is a breeze. The software is 1) user friendly, 2)self explanatory , 3) has an easy to access resource center 4) and clear instructions . Depending on the style of learning that my staff members are most proficient, they can learn at their own speeds. We now have our own account manager that we can funnel all of our concerns through. The reality is that this program touches most every facet of our practice and we are bound to have challenges. This will help them to help us to stay on top of any training deficits that may materialize.

Nachteile: It is sometime difficult to have a bunch of behavioral therapists attempt to navigate any IT system. The support is good and responsive. We would all like to have an answer or a quick fix, sometimes that just cannot happen.

A TRUE SOLUTION for physicians of all specialties and practice management [administrative to revenue cycle management].

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Nicholas P.
Physician/Owner - BILLCO/Owner
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Let me begin by saying "I'm a proud user of Insync." As multidisciplinary clinic owner and provider my tasks day to day vary. However, having the ability to implement and EHR and RCM solution that effectively and efficiently allows my providers and me to document each encounter contemporaneously is priceless. Flexibility, the user interface is manageable either by practice or at the provider level. This allows for tremendous customization per provider and results in ultimate efficiency. In my practices, I have always evaluated TTD [time to document] as I consider it non-revenue generating time. Insync has allowed us to decrease our average TTD. Beyond the clinical benefits, Insync offers a powerful RCM solution ranging from the needs of a small practice to a full sized Billing Company. As the founder of a billing company Insync again was my choice for RCM solution. I'm not only satisfied, again, "I am a proud user of Insync."

Vorteile: USER INTERFACE / FLEXIBILITY

Nachteile: This is not my con yet I caution those who may prematurely consider it a con. The flexibility that the system offers is to all of our benefit. However, it requires that you and your providers work with Insync during the implementation to achieve some customization. Please take a moment to listen, look and learn how flexible the system truly is.

Why a 10?

Bewertet am 17.8.2019
Michael V.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In the first few week, we have already sealed some holes in our previous billing system, that the previous system overlooked or outsourced to third parties. Making the process cumbersome. This has increased our productivity, as well as increased our revenue.

Vorteile: After using another software product for several years and feeling frustrated by both the software and the support I searched for another choice. The ease of use is far superior any other system from the way the EMR is setup to the billing and remittance. The support team from start to finish and beyond is phenomenal. The access to support has been absolutely seamless.

Nachteile: To date the only con has been trying to incorporate all the possible tools the system has to offer. The system has more tools than we can possibly use so it may take some time to reign it in to our needs. Better to have too much than too little.

Insync has been an amazing company to partner with for many reasons.

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Jeanne H.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: InSync's customer service team is always very responsive and able to answer questions or direct us to the right person. The sales team is always available to speak with myself and or a new provider joining InSync regarding any questions or concerns.
We find ourselves working with a particular support representative that knows our business very well. He is able to handle our problems promptly and efficiently.
Our providers have needed to work with Insync pertaining to the scheduler and EMR and they have had a good experience.

Nachteile: While there are many positive features one of the problem areas lately has been the system going down which not only effects our billing capabilities but our providers access to schedulers and EMR. One other problem is that InSync does not support all specialties at this time.

USER FRIENDLY AWESOME PRODUCT

Bewertet am 16.10.2015
Sumeeta V.
Finanzdienstleistungen

Vorteile: The software is user friendly, self explanatory , the resource center has manuals that can be reviewed with regards to having a question about working in Insync just in case a customer service rep is unavailable, the training system is awesome, the trainers are very knowledgeable and professional in their approach. Having worked with six software in the past I must say not all of them were user friendly and the technical support departments were not very helpful either. The ease of understanding and using INSYNC has increased productivity in my office.Their reporting features are great too. The real time eligibility Feature also reduces denials. Our office has finally found a complete SOFTWARE.

Nachteile: Manual entry of Eobs is time consuming. You have to enter a chk # repeatedly if there are fifty patients on a chk. If only They found an easier way for that then I would say the software is perfect.

Medical transcriptionist thinks InSync doesn't look great, but works pretty well

Bewertet am 15.11.2018
Amy T.
Medical Transcription
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Once you learn the software, it works pretty well for our office. It's a good fit for a small office. A lot of the features are customizable to fit the practice.

Nachteile: It's not a very visually appealing software. Some of the icons and things aren't intuitive. There are certain things that you can't edit unless you're in an Encounter (like Health Maintenance), so if you want to add a Colonoscopy or Mammogram date or something, you have to wait until you're actually having an office visit, not just during a phone call. However, you can edit the History portion outside of Encounters, which is useful.

Amazing Customer Service for a Great System

Bewertet am 26.1.2016
Tonya S.
Billing Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Vorteile: How easily customizable the system is for your specific practice. InSync implementation team is amazing at figuring out what we were talking about it and adjusting the software to meet our needs. Billing has become so much more streamlined, we are able to check eligibility and copay without having to spend time on the phone for each patient. The process of attaching the copay to the claim is as simple as clicking a button, which is such a great time saver. Our practice was new to any EHR system, so it has been important that the whole team has been available to help any of our staff as needed. It was important for our system to be able to be on our server rather than a cloud/web based application, due to our internet having issues due to the location we are in. This was one of the very few systems that met our needs as well as our wants.

Nachteile: On the scheduler, master view it would be nice to see all the clinicians at the same time, rather than having to scroll to the right. At times posting payments can be an undertaking if certain insurances are not set up to do ERA, but I find it is quick once you get in the groove of posting the payments. The call reminder system has some hiccups for us, but InSync is working on it.

Great Software-Wonderful Customer Service

Bewertet am 7.3.2019
Cynthia M.
Rehabilitation Services Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been wonderful. When a question was sent regarding difficulty with a component of the software, it was answered and addressed in an efficient manner. The one time that I had to wait for support to correct an issue, I received a phone call that provided me with a reasonable target date for completion. It was completed during that time. The information that we provided to build the system was incorporated into the manner that we requested. The implementation specialist was beyond helpful. She answered all of our questions in an effective manner. She provided me training that would allow me to be as independent as possible, in regards to making changes in the system when we transitioned to support. The trainer was beyond patient with my staff and I watched her explained things again and again in as many different ways, until my staff could grasp the information. She never lost her patience or her professionalism.

Vorteile: It allows for quick, accurate documentation. Easy to track completed and incomplete documentation. The software was adapted to meet the needs of our specific facility and we were not forced to make the agency's needs fit what the software was capable of doing. All of the information is connected to a visit from documentation to billing.

Nachteile: When in documentation manager I would like to be able to move a document to another file in a more efficient manner.

Excellent Implementation!

Bewertet am 17.7.2019
Chelsea F.
Practice Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our implementation specialist was exceptional! We had many questions, and her answers came both efficiently and thoroughly. Her organization was key prior to and following launch. I must say that it is this excellent service which their representative offered which made the most impact upon our comfort and adaptation with InSync!

Vorteile: I will say this a few more times throughout this review, but the most effective tool which InSync provided us with was our Implementation Specialist! The representative offered both vast knowledge, expertise, and efficiency. In utilization of the software itself, the most efficient feature is the claims scrubbing. This extra "check" helps to prevent denials, and once the procedure is learned, rebilling claims via InSync is very simple. Another major draw to us are the array of financial among other reports, which others systems do not all offer.

Nachteile: There are a few features that are intimidating to utilize at first, such as the Claims and ERA processing; however, with an effective Implementation Specialist, this is completely manageable! Outside of this intimidation, we have seen some appointment reminder inconsistencies, but I believe that corrections to these are in the works. The company is very responsive to concerns.

Review of PM and EMR

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Mary B.
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company has been with InSync for 10 years and we have watched the evolution of the PM system and the EMR system. They have surpassed where we ever anticipated they would be in 10 years. We look forward to the next 10 years.

Vorteile: InSync understands the ever-changing system and the challenges providers face when trying to stay current with these changes. InSync evolves continually and uses various methods to keep providers in the know regarding the changes and updates. Their customer service is the best and their EMR trainer team is the best in the market.

Nachteile: InSync faces the same challenges that every other system faces: no two provider offices have the same processes. However, unlike other systems, InSync offers the highest level of flexibility in their effort to make the system as customizable as possible. No system will check every box for every provider but this one comes close.

Great Product!!

Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Beatriz H.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I'm the CEO of a Community Mental Health Center with multiple programs and sites and growing. This software has the capability to grow with us which is great. I would recommend this product to similar programs, small or large.

Vorteile: This system is very user friendly! Our staff has varying degrees of computer skills and they all felt comfortable using the system after the training. Our assigned trainer was absolutely amazing! She made the training process easy and was really engaging! Our sales representative provided great customer support throughout our entire experience. She made me feel like a business partner versus just another sale. Our system needed to be customized due to the diverse programming we provide and they were able to accommodate. This is great product!

Great customer service

Bewertet am 7.8.2016
Caroline C.
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Vorteile: We researched many different EHRs before selecting Insync. We were impressed with the available flexibility available and ability to personalize the system to our own needs. Training was personalized and quite thorough. Insync created and have updated treatment plan templates that our staff created. Scheduling is quite easy, and the graphics are user-friendly and easy to navigate. Being mental health providers, there is a lot of functionality offered for physicians that is not relevant to us. The system is actually more sophisticated than necessary for our needs. Insync offers Customer service is always available, and Matt, in particular, has been very knowledgeable and responsive.

Nachteile: The report functions are the least advanced, but Insync is making efforts to improve these. Updates/improvements occur every 3 months.