InSync Healthcare Solutions Bewertungen

4,6 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,7 /5

Über InSync Healthcare Solutions

Verbringe mehr Zeit mit deinen Patienten, nicht mit deinem EMR.

Erfahre mehr über InSync Healthcare Solutions

Kimberly H.
Billing Department Supervisor
Medizinische Praxis, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.3.2020

"Very Impressive System"

Kommentare: So far, we are only not even a month into the system and have been able to not buy 10 cases of paper a week. Yep, were were paper charts, Doctor never did EMR. She loves it. Billing is getting a handle on the mountains of EOB's and the Meaningful Use reporting required by ACO's and Medicare, have eased several persons jobs where they have been able to take a vacation.

Vorteile: Wow! When a chosen group of 4 personnel decided to switch systems, I was in the forefront of finding exactly the right system for our practice. We had outgrown our old system. I chose 5 companies, InSync was the 4th to be viewed. The sounds coming from the office after viewing the system, told it all. We found OUR system. Since all systems with them are not alike, that made it all that more special. Everything was thought of in designing this program from the colors being all happy and when our logo was already on the system, all I could say was "SOLD". Integration was very good, I had transferred systems 4 times before and I was nervous because this was the largest I every had to oversee. They made it seamless. I was the only one to learn the system, per the owner of the company, so as to not have way too many minds explaining what they all needed. I had a good idea of how this company runs and was to design it accordingly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], my Implementation and Training Specialist, was unbelieveable. She had so much patience and never minded going over and over things until I understood. When I felt we were ready, we presented it to Doctor. There were tears in her eyes as she was so happy with HER system. Built completely with her in mind and the other 85 other staff members. This systems has and will continue to allow us to take this company to new heights. We added a new office already. Thank you, INSYNC!

Nachteile: I least like that it is fun. You actually want to keep working, or playing, as we call it. Hard to shut it off. One showing of the system by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and you are sold. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] will call you just to chat.... All fun people. The in house people were amazing. I just realized, there is no CONS....

• Bewertet am 10.3.2020
Lindsay C.
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2020

"Psychology and Counseling Center - Insync Review: Billing and Scheduling"

Kommentare: While the beginning parts were rocky, overall, our office is very happy with the program. We have seen an improvement in workflow as well as in revenue.

Vorteile: The product makes workflow easy and provides accurate information for the user quickly and clearly. There are a lot of little things that Insync's product provides that make it easier to function.
Billing: Having a large billing team is wonderful. The billing team is able to get claims out quickly and properly.
Communication: The communication between IT, service, and billing department and the client is outstanding. It enables our office to troubleshoot small and large issues in a timely manner and creates a more smooth and profitable outcome for our business and providers.

Nachteile: The initial learning curve with the product was extremely difficult. We had great assistance from the onboarding team; however, due to all of the 'bells and whistles" it made it quite difficult to learn.
Eligibility: Our office pays for Eligibility which is great because it shows us real time if the patient's insurance is active. Unfortunately, benefits for mental health are not shown on this portal. It would be wonderful if our office and other mental health offices had access to this information as it would save hours of time for the office as we still have to verify benefits for new patients who come in and existing patients who have insurance changes.

Ima jean S.
Operations Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.10.2020

"Easing the outpatient mental health documentation and billing pain"

Kommentare: Excellent customer service and responsiveness across all departments (including development changes that needed to be made quickly) were the drivers behind our exceptional experience. They made implementation as pleasant as possible.

Vorteile: The fact that InSync is fully integrated including add on features such as telehealth, eprescribe, reminders, and scheduling allows staff at every level to work most efficiently and effectively.

Nachteile: Due to the nature of our complicated scheduling across sites and disciplines numerous adaptions to the standard workflow had to be made for us.

• Bewertet am 5.10.2020
Brittany E.
Occupational Therapist
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Highly disappointed in this product; if on the fence, look elsewhere"

Kommentare: I was initially excited about this new system because of the capabilities that it was said to provide (i.e., customization to meet the needs of the clinic, streamline communication between 2 locations, departments and therapists, ability to complete daily notes quickly and easily, ability to keep up with progress reports and due dates, simple and intuitive user experience). However, from the first day it was a complete nightmare, greatly contributing to my decision to leave the practice and seek employment elsevisor, it was always difficult to review my assistants paperwork remotely. We eventually had to schedule extra time outside of our normal duties just to sit down and go over paperwork face to face.
This system caused me to spend countless extra hours working at home and at the clinic just to troubleshoot. My efficiency and quality as a therapist was compromised; More focus and time was needed to deal with inSync, leaving very little time to plan effective treatment sessions and give clients what they need. In turn, this created dissatisfied clients.
How could it be improved?: The only way this system could improve is to not exist. I not only lost income and time, but I also decided to leave a great company solely due to this software.

Vorteile: Implementation team was kind and helpful when on site.

Nachteile: 1. The system was always freezing up causing me to lose paperwork. If it didn’t freeze, sometimes it would take 30+ minutes to load the next page or save when working on things like evaluations.
2. The user interface is very complex to navigate and learn. Requiring countless hours of unpaid work.
3. As a supervisor, it was always difficult to review my assistants paperwork remotely. We eventually had to schedule extra time outside of our normal duties just to sit down and go over paperwork face to face.
4. Whenever there were updates, so many things would change, it was like learning the system all over again.
5. Patient files, names, contact info and important dates were very difficult to access causing many miscommunication between therapist and families. where.
6. Printed documentation was poorly formatted, further impacting my professional image as well as the clinic's

• Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Kelly K.
Systems Administrator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2020

"Outstanding Development and Implementation"

Kommentare: The different stages I have been in with InSync has far exceeded my expectations. The team I have worked with from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] everyone has been not just patient and kind, but knowledgeable and helpful. The customer service alone would keep me with InSync, but the actual product is easy for all of our different types of workers from the more technologically hesitant to those who are more fluent in different EHRs. I was hesitant to change EHRs because I know how extensive the transition can be but I have to say it has gone much much better than I would have ever thought!

Vorteile: I have had to change systems before just a few years ago and the development and implementation team we worked with for InSync was beyond phenomenal. Not just knowledgeable but really eager to make the system work for us instead of just getting it implemented. We had some big changes for our organization in the middle of it and the InSync team came to us with not just a ton of positivity but with solutions and suggestions to our concerns. Phenomenal team.

Nachteile: I am currently at a point where I am finding very little that I dislike about the program. There is always the minor hiccup here and there finding things we thought we created right but needing to adjust and that really just comes with any system.

• Bewertet am 5.8.2020
Jacqueline A.
Co-Owner

"RCM Services"

Vorteile: This software has definitely improved our workflow processes and has exceeded our expectations regarding the easiness and accuracy of implementation from our previous reports. The product itself is user-friendly but what is most valuable to us is the constant overview and assistance provided by our account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. We are extremely satisfied with her and her team’s support.

Nachteile: There are constant changes being made to the software program, which can create a learning curve at times, but we understand and are confident these ongoing changes are only implemented to better the products and we all benefit from these changes.

Patricia S.
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2020

"Great software"

Kommentare: Sales and training staff have been very professional and helpful. Our trainer, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was very professional, congenial, and always very patient with our questions. He is a real asset to InSync and always willing to answer questions, often after hours.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use and learn. It's very versatile and has more features than others we have used that make our work easier and more efficient. The software is integrated with the billing portion which saves us time. Errors are fixable before sending to billing.

Nachteile: We are very new to using the software and so far I can't see any problems or issues that I would change. After using it for a while, there may be some suggestions but the program is so complete that simple customizations make everything fit our needs so far.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2020
Jeanne R.
Administrative Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2020

"InSync"

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been great. From the trainer who came out to go over the software with our admin team and our providers to our continued support with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (we are sad to let him go and move on to the support team, but we get it :) Everyone has been really responsive, helpful and fun to work with. Our timing could not have been better moving to InSync as we finished training on March 12th and closed the clinic on March 18th due to COVID-19...moving us to 100% Telehealth right when it was crucial.

Vorteile: I think that the software is really intuitive and easy to use. You can search for what you need or process items in several ways, so you are not locked in to just one path of access. If I cannot figure out what I need there is always the University that I can search for helpful answers.

Nachteile: I am not having any dislikes at the moment, although our billing folks have said that it is a bit more cumbersome to use than our previous system. Part of this is learning the software and all that it can do for us. We have asked for some enhancements, so hopefully that will help if they can be implemented.

• Bewertet am 30.6.2020
Elisabeth H.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2020

"New user not computer friendly"

Kommentare: Integration of all aspects of running my practice.

Vorteile: all features including credit card processing, appointment notices integrated

Nachteile: Cumbersome multi-step processes. I don't like that when moving from one page to another the first page disappears and you have to find it again - scheduling and patient information. Have to leave one to get to the other. I was just taught bringing up Insync in an incognito window to have access to multiple information pages - way cumbersome also.

Nici G.
Clinical Director
  • Bewertet am 16.7.2020

"Review"

Kommentare: I would describe our overall experience as very positive. All staff were helpful and knowledgeable.

Vorteile: I feel that our employees were supported through this whole process. Questions were answered quickly. I appreciated that staff worked to educate themselves on our program to better meet our needs during training.

Nachteile: I am not sure there is any part of the software I dislike. It fits our program well.

• Bewertet am 16.7.2020
Davey C.
Practice Administrator
  • Bewertet am 20.5.2020

"Customizable software for practices that operate differently from the rest!"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with InSync was great! There were much fewer "disconnects" between what the sales team promised and what was actually delivered than we expected. Their company is highly organized and the process from sales to use was very transparent. In the areas where the software fell short, their team was able to provide a workaround for our practice in the short-term while their development team was notified to make long-term adjustments. The implementation process happened in the midst of the COVID-19 outbreak. Which for us meant moving our on-site implementation to virtual. With that being said, InSync was still able to provide a good implementation for our practice all through Zoom calls - which further speaks to how well trained and adaptable their staff is.

Vorteile: - EHR module for mental/behavioral health services is very comprehensive and comes with the ability to automatically integrate patient responses on forms and normed tools right into your notes.
- All of the reports are very comprehensive and export to excel with filters already built-in. You can get information as granularly as you need.
- Generally, most aspects of the software are highly customizable.
- Support and Implementation teams are highly accessible and responsive.
- The development team seems to make rapid improvements and feature requests.

Nachteile: - In addition to behavioral health, our practice also offers Speech, Occupational, and Physical Therapy services. Many of our patients are receiving services from multiple disciplines. Where this software excels on the behavioral health part of the EHR, it falls short for our other services. It does not have built-in templates/graphs for evaluations of the Allied Health disciplines and InSync does not have clinical professionals on their staff that really understand the clinical work-flow for those services which can make setup and implementation a challenge. We've also found that clinical goals can get shared across providers of different disciplines which can cause the note-taking process to be more cumbersome than necessary.
- As this software is customizable you must "purchase" licenses for use. If you are a practice that has a fluctuating number of physicians, the process to get licenses for providers is over-kill.
- With a high-level of customization comes many menus and places where changes can be made or things can be found (or lost). For many people, getting around the software is not as intuitive as others we've seen.

• Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Nick K.
COO, CFO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"InSync EMR Review"

Kommentare: Our overall experience with this Insync so far has been really good. We really appreciate the support that has been given to us. I have a few overall concerns though: -Things felt rushed. I felt like even though we had deadlines, we needed more time with implementation. the rep did not contribute to this. Just in general though, I felt rushed to decide on the contract originally, I felt rushed on picking a "go live date", and I felt rushed getting all the information prepared for the go live date (even when it was looking like we might not make it, the option of pushing it back a little was not on the table). -The support team does the best the can to help us solve our problems and we love that. There is a language barrier though that makes understanding the material challenging. Including the Insync University tutorial videos.

Vorteile: The part of Insync that we like so far the most, is the patient portal and how simple the system is for patients to use. We also really like that we do not have to bill secondary claims out on paper by using Insync. This is way more efficient than what we were doing in the past. We also really like the central scheduler. It is way more friendly. The global schedule is simple, sleek, and clear.

Nachteile: This is a hard question for me to answer at this time because we have only been live for 3 months. So far what we like least is the billing section of the practice management portion. We haven't used the automated claim generator yet, and honestly we are nervous about it just because the migration from the old system to this was so messy that we are afraid if we do not go through everything by hand for a while, we will miss critical details that will effect claims going out "automatically." Another thing that we really like, but also dislike is how deep this software goes. There is almost too much that can be done in Insync. It is such a big system that we feel that it is going to take us at least a year to really have a good grasp on what Insync is capable of. Lastly, we really aren't a big fan of the way that the assessment is set up currently. We are moving things around and adjusting to see if we can disable parts we don't use, or add parts that speed up our process, but right now it is no simpler than the last EHR we used.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Jeffrey G.
MD
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Very very good EMR"

Kommentare: I am able to now say to the government that I have an EMR that is certified for MIPS and the other current government requirements, which will allow me to avoid penalties in the future.

Vorteile: It is cloud based so I don't have to go in after hours to do constant "updates" like I used to on my old EMR. THe presentation of the screens appear professional and the notes are laid out in a professional appearing fashion. I like the lab interface as well and the patient portal is very nice.

Nachteile: The templates are not as robust as what I am used to. THey only allow you to save pre-clicks in the physical exam templates and I really miss it in the Review of Systems. The medication/allergy modules are a third party and don't interface seemlessly with the software. For instance, if a pharmacy sends me a request for a refill on Joe Smith, I can't just click on Joe SMith's name and be brought to the refill screen automatically. I have to log out of the pharmacy screen, search for the patient's name in the EMR, navigate back to the medicine module, search for the medicine that they requested and THEN finally refill it. This is very inefficient. If the pharmacy is requesting medicine XYZ for Joe Smith, we should be able to be brought to the refill of XYZ on Joe Smith with literally one click and no typing of names. I think they are working on fixing this so I am hopeful it will improve soon.

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Rebecca S.
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2017

"This system has caused too many grey hairs and too much stress . . ."

Kommentare: The set up process for this system was very stressful – we were promised outcome reports and the ability to do accrual accounting reports that were not developed until months after we went live with the system. Most of their support staff are from India and are difficult to understand, and the amount of staff hours it took to customize the system was outrageously high. Overall, it is a relatively easy system to use although there are times when things take three key strokes when it seems like it should only take one.

Vorteile: Our initial support and training staff were exceptionally responsive to our needs and excellent at what they do. Most of the people who work for the company seem to really care about the product and care about whether we are happy with the system or not. Even the owner of the company went to bat for us several times when we were not getting features we had been promised in a timely fashion. Generally, the system is extremely customizable to our practice and we were able to set it up for our specific needs. Now that the system is up and running, our staff, clinical as well as billing/scheduling, seem to be really happy with it.

Nachteile: As I mentioned, during the initial setup and customization of the system, our initial trainers and sales people were all awesome to work with. Now that we have gone live and are using the system, we are dealing with the technical support staff. While they generally respond in a timely manner, all of the ones I have dealt with are from India and are either extremely difficult to understand or else don’t seem to fully understand what we are trying to say. This can be extremely frustrating at times.

We were told the program was very customizable – which is true. The problem is we didn’t realize that their setup team had so many customizations and updates to make for other clients that it took almost 8 months from the time we signed the initial contract to get our needs addressed. This wasn’t helped by the fact that they kept giving us dates we could expect the next software roll-out and then those dates kept getting postponed. One major problem was that we had been told before we bought the system that it could do accrual accounting. Then we discovered it wasn’t set up to do accrual accounting at all. From April 1st, when we went live, to the end of June, we were unable to generate any financial data. This was a big problem for us. In addition, we were unable to generate specific outcome reports we had been promised (and that we needed for quarterly reports for some of our funding sources). This has been worked out now but was very stressful at the time.

One of the things that appealed to us about this system in the beginning was the great reviews it got for its technical support and the responsiveness by which they responded to problems. While they are generally responsive, they haven’t consistently been so. One staff person told us the company was growing so fast that they were unable to respond to the increase in technical support needs. Maybe this is something that has been ironed out by now but it was certainly a problem early on.

• Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Sylvia C.
Administrator
Medizinische Praxis
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2015

"INSYNC made it all possible! THANK YOU InSync!"

Vorteile: I love that InSync understood from the start that all practices (even within their own specialty) have very specific requirements and needs. Insync personalized the software to accommodate the needs of our practice and also tailored the EMR's work flow to mirror our current work flow pattern. This allowed for a much smoother transition. InSync was our practice's second attempt to transition to an EMR system. Our previous vendor's software was very restrictive and offered very little in the way of personalizing it to meet our needs. It wasn't user friendly and their technical support wasn't very supportive or helpful. Being user friendly is extremely important. Even if an EMR is tailored to your needs, if you can't figure your way through it in a quick, easy manner, you will end up frustrated and unhappy with your EMR choice. InSync's EMR is VERY USER FRIENDLY and is set up in a SENSIBLE MANNER that doesn't get you lost or confused. InSync made our transition from paper to EMR pretty darn easy for such a big, sometimes scary, undertaking. I can't say enough about how much support they offered both technical and personal (needed some emotional hand holding at times!). They went out of their way to make sure we successfully transitioned and they continue to be there for any ongoing support we may need.

Nachteile: The only thing that I could say here was that I wish I could have extended the 3 day onsite training to 30 days! Uh, but that would be unreasonable I know :-) But in reality, InSync, although not physically present in my office anymore, has always been available to answer my questions, guide me when needed and to help troubleshoot solutions. By "troubleshoot solutions" I don't want to imply there are any "issues" with the software. I haven't found any "issues" as of yet. I happen to have very high expectations of what I was looking to capture from an EMR, and how I could use it to help our practice meet AND score high on ALL clinical measures across the board for P4P, HEDIS and Meaningful Use. So by "troubleshoot" I just meant we worked to make sure this could be achieved. I am happy with the outcome.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2015
Claire O.
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2020

"Insync EMR- solid product!"

Kommentare: We have been able to realize more efficiencies in day-to-day practice management. I have no doubt that having the Revenue Cycle Management team will increase our bottom line!

Vorteile: Insync has been very good for us thus far. Our Implementation Specialist ([SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]) was attentive, creative and responsive. He really took the time to learn how we currently operate and where we would like to be. On-site training was amazing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]- she was so patient with our incessant questions, flexible to work around our patient flow the days she was with us, and was also creative with suggestions for best practice for us. We have transitioned to Insync Support with ease. The documentation of chart notes is simple, data is easily carried over. We have been able to customize clinical forms that we use often and the assessment tools are plentiful! We have also added RCM services and it is so nice to be working with a team of knowledgable people in an area that is not our expertise!

Nachteile: The reports are very plentiful, but we have had to spend time combing through them to see what is most pertinent for our practice. I feel this is just a learning curve and we will be able to identify the most helpful for overall practice management. We also miss the interaction check in the e-prescribing that we had with our old system.

• Bewertet am 27.5.2020
Michelle D.
Program Administrator / Practitioner
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2020

"This application has the potential to be great with a massive overhaul"

Kommentare: Overall, I believe this application has the potential to be really good though it needs a rather substantial overhaul to be fully brought into the 21st century. For an application that hasn’t been around a decade, some of the features are quite dated and there is zero transparency on suggestions for application modifications and seemingly zero quality control. I firmly believe that many of this platforms limitations is the result of skill (or lack thereof) of the developers as many much older EMRs have the basic functions that InSynch lacks.

Vorteile: You can add your own forms and documents. (Although said custom document seem to exist pretty much as stand alone documents. There is no way to inject otherwise populate data already within InSynch into said forms thereby requiring lots of manual typing of duplicative data).

Nachteile: This application has NO test environment. This means when you Go Live and as you continually onboard new staff, you will be playing around in your live system. This matters because there is no way to delete anything in this platform, not even as an administrator.
The application is exceptionally slow. There is no global autosave feature which means that there is a huge possibility of loosing data. Pages take a long time loading.
The calendar needs a massive overhaul as it is very dated and rather limited. Providers cannot individually set their availability. Availability is limited to the agency hours and no appointments can be set outside of this without resorting to all sort of antics.
Client documents must be added one at a time. Actually, very little can be completed in this application in bulk, which is very frustrating and time consuming. Moreover, you cannot download a clients entire chart at once. Each document must be downloaded one at at time which is unnecessarily laborious.

• Bewertet am 15.10.2020
Tina F.
Director/owner
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2019

"Implementation Team is Amazing!"

Kommentare: The entire team is flawless and go above and beyond to help us with every single question we ask, and we ask a ton of questions. They never make us feel like we are bothering them with the same question, as a matter of fact, I feel like we are they only client, when I know that’s just not the case.

Vorteile: The customer support you receive from the time of the sale to launch and even after is excellent. They hold your hand through the entire process making a very stressful situation manageable, including training our 65 providers.

Nachteile: Seems like a few things have more steps than should be necessary to complete on the PM side.

• Bewertet am 4.10.2019
La keita C.
Owner/CEO
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2019

"I Loved My Implementation Team!"

Kommentare: Rep is absolutely amazing. I bugged the hall out of that woman for the better part of a month. She never lost her patience and she was so helpful. Always validating when I figured something out and emailing back so quickly. She is a dream and should get a raise. She supported my ambitious request to go live about 3.5 weeks after signing on and I'm so glad that we did. Was it stressful? Yes. Would using our old EMR been more stressful given its limitations? Yes!!! Rep is amazing! She kind, knowledgable, smart, funny, and a really good teacher. She definitely understands how to teach users to use the system and to think like the system. She also turned around emails very quickly and was a treasure. I'm so glad that I had these two on my team. They made my experience with InSync a great one. I would recommend InSync to others based off these two and the features mentioned above alone. Rep was also a great support. I didn't have an amazing experience with executive. I found her to be cold via email and not very responsive via email. I was short and to the point, but cold compared to my interactions with other team members.

Vorteile: I love all of the features. Sticky notes, messaging, batch payments, ERAs, form creation, assessments.

Nachteile: There is no instant message feature. It's a great feature when there is a patient escalating in the room. You don't have to leave them alone to come get someone. Some of the features are over-priced, which makes customers find workarounds. You would get more business by lowering the price because customers would keep the added feature for the life of their time with InSync. No telehealth yet. Please release this ASAP. We have to pay for a service outside of InSync and use it concurrently with the EMR. It would be easier to have it embedded.

• Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Tosin B.
Medizinische Praxis
    4,5 /5
  • Bewertet am 16.10.2015

"InSync has been a great, easy to use product!"

Vorteile: I really love the ease of use for the product! There's a little bit of a learning curve, but once you've got it down, you don't want to use anything else. I've used EMRs before, but InSync is one of the simplest to use by far. Don't confuse simplicity for lack of features though. The software is pretty robust and can handle almost anything you can think of. They really took the time to make this product user-friendly and feature-rich. The vendors have also been awesome to work with! They take the time to understand your needs and cater the product to best fit your practice. They usually bend over backwards to make sure you're satisfied with the product and your needs are taken care of. I was so happy that my sales reps took the time to demo the product and features anytime I asked or explained anything I had questions about. It was so easy to know exactly how a feature of InSync would help my practice. InSync has been great for my practice and I’m truly glad that I bought it.

Nachteile: Like others have said, entering in EOBs manually can be a pain. However, once you get ERAs to work, it greatly reduces the stress of posting. Occasionally, you get some hiccups with the EMR being web-based (i.e. timeouts, pages loading slow), but overall it's a great product. Emailing support can be 60/40. Sometimes you get great people to work with and other times you can't get someone to solve your issue. However, I usually get much better people over the phone and a much faster response time.

• Bewertet am 16.10.2015
Joshua B.
Chief Development Officer
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.10.2019

"Review of inSync"

Kommentare: Since we began looking for a new system, I have been impressed with inSync. Since we signed an agreement with them to use their system, their implementation has been fantastic. They have been responsive to our needs, adapting to our workflows, and their training to our staff has been excellent.

Vorteile: Support, Implementation Team, Customization of workflows, Ease of use, Compliance of the systems, Speed of the system, Updates

Nachteile: We have not discovered anything we do not like about the software.

• Bewertet am 11.10.2019
Jessica T.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.7.2020

"Insync goes above and beyond"

Kommentare: Every ticket that I place for customer support to help with they reach out to the practice right away. As of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] we made the switch to add our billing with Insync. Insync and our new RCM [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped make the transition as smooth as possible. We worked together as a team to make all the necessary changes to help the practice and Insync work together.

Vorteile: The software is easy to use. Insync always tries to help accommodate our practices needs.

Nachteile: Sometimes I do feel it difficult to do certain tasks. Things were not completely set up for the practice in the very beginning.

Kelsey W.
Compliance Officer
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2020

"Amazing Product and Support"

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. The support we received from the implementation team has been amazing. Our issues were addressed usually within 1 business day and there were very few things that we wanted that the system could not do. Our team was very engaging with us and extremely patient, even as we continue with last minute changes.

Vorteile: This software is very user friendly, even for people who struggle with technology. We also have several different programs within our agency, and this software was adaptable to all programs and we have been able to make it work for all users. The software is extremely adaptable and changes can easily be made.

Nachteile: The medication module can be confusing and it does take some time to practice with it to get the flow figured out.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2020
Richard H.
EMR Coordinator
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2016

"A great choice with great functionality"

Kommentare: We have had InSync since 2013 and have been able to effectively use the software as promised. They are continually evolving and we are growing our practice, and they are very responsive to any suggestions or questions we have.

Vorteile: The company is very helpful and understanding of our needs and is able to accommodate our requests. The software is web-based, so there isn't anything that is stored locally and nothing that needs to be installed. The automated calls and texts, integration of the patient portal, medication management and insurance eligibility checks are great to have. The Meaningful Use helpdesk staff is a great asset and has helped our practice meet MU criteria and receive our payments. They can also help in case of an audit.

Nachteile: Cannot scan directly into the EMR, but they are working on it.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2016
Myron E.
Billing Manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.3.2020

"The Support Staff MAKE the product successful!"

Kommentare: Our prior EMR sunsetted, and InSync appears to be far superior. Wish we used it for the past years instead of our prior softwares.
Special KUDOS to our InSync Support Staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], who worked tirelessly, respectfully and joyfully to resolve any issues that arose - always beneficially for resolution timing and success! Also shouts out to Expert [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and our wonderful on-site Trainer [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! ALL highly recommended, and then some!

Vorteile: I like that we can control the customization for almost everything

Nachteile: We have a more complex setup than most, but we worked through the challenges together

• Bewertet am 20.3.2020