Filtern nach:

Über Spectrio

Enplug macht es mithilfe des erstklassigen Open-App-Markts und dem leistungsfähigen automatisierten Content-Management einfach, beeindruckende Inhalte auf deinen Displays anzuzeigen.

Erfahre mehr über Spectrio

Christa A.
Christa A.
Freelance Graphic Designer in USA

A digital, interactive social experience

Kommentare: More social interactive, a great platform to showcase promotions, customers enjoy the changing content such as news, weather, maps, etc.

It creates a social platform for our customers to view promotions, menus, media posts, news, weather, traffic, sports and other fun apps. The digital ease of it allows me to keep it updated with fresh content that can keep viewers engaged. I enjoy being able to manage it from any computer and the changes take effect instantly. Our customers love seeing their photos/videos displayed on screen and getting to see other people's experiences be showcased. It's a great product, quick customer service, and having this as a feature in our center really adds to the overall social customer experience.

There will be times when the apps have issues which makes our display have a big "error" screen appear - this is obviously very unsightly, but normally after contacting their support team they get the issue resolved quickly and easily. If not, a quick system reset typically solves most problems. The available app selection has been increasing over the months, which I love, so I would like to continue to see a wider selection of apps to display. This service is not cheap, but if you want to add a social and digital experience to your business then it's a great feature to invest in.

Antwort von Enplug

We appreciate the in-depth review. It's great to hear that you've found Enplug to be easy to use and engaging for your customers! We apologize for the "error" screens you've seen, and we're hard at work on eliminating those errors! We're also working on a redesigned social media design that will be even more modern and interactive - so stay tuned! Lots more updates coming soon.

Jesse S.
Internal Communications Specialist II in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best user-friendly solution out there

Kommentare: Of all of the different CMS solutions out there for digital signage, Enplug gives you one of the most engaging experiences possible. Our employees enjoy this new solution and I've heard nothing but good feedback.

Enplug is extremely intuitive and user friendly. There is also a plethora of applications and features available to content creators. Enplug also updates screens in real time, meaning that you do not have to wait to see your changes. The app-based content is engaging and helps keep employees informed.

There are no stand out negatives about Enplug. We have been extremely satisfied with this solution so far. If I had to pick one thing that could be improved, I would say that it would be great to get some additional enterprise applications, such as a Yammer app and other Microsoft Apps like Microsoft Stream.

Antwort von Enplug

Jesse, thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use. Good news! Microsoft Teams is on our feature roadmap and we'll be sure to keep you updated.

Emily R.
Creative Director in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, Buggy and Poor Support

2 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: This is a review of Enplug Digital Signage software. With the advent of smart tv's, their product is becoming obsolete. They charge $200+ for a streaming device which is buggy – we had 1 faulty device upon receipt and another 2 that subsequently died. Upon reaching out to support to fix or replace the dead devices, they simply stopped responding to my emails. Next step, cancellation of their service due to poor products, competitive pricing elsewhere and poor customer service. I emailed them to cancel. No response for weeks. I call to confirm cancellation and they can't find my account. Ask for my account number – it is NO WHERE to be found on their website. I get transferred around to various people who can not help in cancelling my account and shoved back into an email support thread.

Nothing good to say about the software Enplug.

Poor customer service. Weak customer account portal on website. Buggy devices that arrive defective, stop working randomly and not competitively priced.

Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Digital Experience Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Looks slick, easy to set up and manage!

Our agents and staff love to get involved with the social feed by using our hashtags, and they love the weather app as well. We love being able to schedule our content in advance with graphics/videos and have the control to customize each display group to fit that location.

We have had a few faulty boxes that have had to get replaced. Wish it was easier to switch displays between groups without having to reset the box and be at the location in person...just have to do a lot of thinking/planning/adjusting on how to organize the groups to make it easiest to manage. Would be great to have stats that show which pieces of content are getting shown the most and be able to see live in the dashboard what's displaying on each screen at that moment. Would love to approve/deny/favorite social posts individually on each display group instead of the apply all method.

Antwort von Enplug

Hi Marisa, Thank you for the review and for being a great customer. Great to hear the social feeds have been engaging! To address your notes: 1. We're always testing new media player devices to find the most affordable yet reliable option. 2. We're adding the ability to switch devices between display groups this month! 3. We're adding the ability to get content play stats this month! 4. We're adding live display previews in early Q2. 5. We're launching a new and very much improved social wall experience in February. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Nick C.
Nick C.
Communication Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Digital Signage Solution

Kommentare: We are using Enplug as our employee communication solution to reach over 7,000 employees at their facilities for the latest in company and site-specific communication. We publish slides, integrate social media and share regular video update messages from our CEO across 150+ endpoints. We have HR team members and admins at each facility who post site-specific comms and employee recognition content, and the app-based cloud solution has been incredibly easy for them to learn.

Affordable Ease-of-use Zoning app makes layouts a breeze App-based Cloud-based Lightning fast support SSO login

N/A, even if there are small quirks, one email to the support team gets any issue resolved in an instant!

vor 11 Monaten

Thanks for your review, Nick! It's great to hear that our product is working for you seamlessly across multiple locations. We value your feedback and will share your praise with our support team. Thanks again for your time!

Bob T.
VP, HR & EHS in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool for HR's Communication Toolbox

Kommentare: Nothing but positive. Now I can review/approve slides, graphics, and videos for both plant or companywide distribution. It saves a lot of time. This is one tool in the HR Communication Toolbox that requires little effort and allows you to focus your energies on other communication tools such as emails, postcards, postings, voicemail blasts, and text messages.

Very easy to plug and play new and revised slides, graphics, or video. The ability to integrate and manage slides, graphics, and videos with multiple display units at separate locations streamlines the entire process from a Corporate HR perspective.

To ensure properly display of content and graphics from PowerPoint presentation slides, they generally have to be converted to jpeg files.

vor 8 Monaten

We appreciate the great feedback, Bob! I'm happy to hear that Enplug is helping you streamline your communications and that you find it so easy to use. I will share your feedback with our team. And be sure to be on the lookout for new updates. Thanks again for your review!

Candice C.
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Ascent Lobby enplug

Kommentare: Great, been using it for over 4 years. We have so much content and music that we play to the lobby of our apartment building. Customer service is great also.

I like the way i can add whatever i want to the system to broadcast to our lobby.

I wish we could stream music on the system. I have to add YouTube videos to the sytem to get music to play and it takes so much time to find and add in each song one by one.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to review Enplug, Candice! I'm happy to hear that you're able to use Enplug to display content in your lobby. We appreciate your feedback. And as always, stay tuned for new features!

Tracey K.
Activity Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Communicator

Kommentare: From day one we were able to launch the program an easily begin to add our flyers, daily programs and menus. If something cancels, super easy to add something and delete.

The software is very easy to use and easy to change if you need to cancel a program/class.

Thus far no cons. We have had a great experience

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your review, Tracey. We are happy to hear you find our software user-friendly and how you are able to easily communicate with your community. Stay tuned for more great features!

Mark A.
Owner in Mexiko
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, easy and fast to use, very intuitive

Kommentare: We had very few incidents or problems, all of them were quickly solved. We use it to display our training schedules, promos, videos, and happy birthday messages.
The setup of layouts its super easy, and publishing new content is super fast.

Very easy to set up, the tech support is extremely effective and friendly. The learning curve is very short and once set up, it super easy to use. Highly recommended

I would like more templates since it saves us time

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for the great feedback, Mark! I'm happy to hear Enplug has streamlined your communications and has been easy to use. We're working hard to create even more templates so stay tuned! We appreciate your review!

Eric F.
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Menu solution software

Kommentare: Fantastic. It has been great and I have been in the F&B business for 30 years and wish we had this platform back in the day. Especially for the competitive pricing.

The ease of setup and the ability to make real time changes.

Everyone is so used to word style software or excel. It would be great if the menu revisions where more word or excel based. Meaning more ease to copy, change , move etc.

vor 8 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Eric! We love to hear how our users are utilizing Enplug. And we appreciate the feedback - we're constantly making improvements so be on the lookout for new updates!

Lucas B.
HR Coordinator - Corporate Comms and Benefits in USA
Textilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Enplug Free Trial with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My overall experience with Enplug is a 10/10. Client Partner, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], was able to help me every step of the way. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] accommodated delays and roadblocks we had in our project to allow us to fully explore the Enplug device and software. He was very professional and respectful and never tried to force his sales pitch - instead he used data and performance to prove his sales pitch as fact.

My favorite thing about this software is the variety of capabilities that it has. In addition to that, the creative flexibility is much greater than that of our previous provider. With around 40 different applications, I am excited to see the full potential of this software.

Every time I thought there was a capability that Enplug was missing, I was reassured that Enplug had this capability and was shown how to get that result. Really tough to nail down a specific con with this software. The ease of use is remarkable for someone like me with very little background in digital media/marketing.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for the great review, Lucas! We love hearing that Enplug has been able to provide you with the value, capabilities, and flexibility that your company needs. We also pride ourselves on our customer service, so I'm happy to hear that your Client Partner has provided you with such great support. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything. We appreciate your time and feedback!

Carl O.
IT Support Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Delights of Enplug

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Wonderful. I have not looked at another service to provide what Enplug has mastered.

The product has vastly improved in the past few years. It is clear this company cares about its image and their customers. For example, I have been an administrator for about 4 years now. In the beginning there were some hardware issues with the players Enplug provided. They quickly swapped those players with zero hassle. They have since evolved to a more robust player that never gives me any issues. As a matter of fact I have 6 players that are deployed 800 miles from my office that just work, all the time!

I do not so much have a con, it's more so a feature request that I found myself needing that I never requested. At one point, I needed to play two different video files back to back with a total run time of 13 minutes, but had to start every quarter hour. I managed to accomplish the task by fiddling around with the schedule until I got it right. I realize I was using the player outside of its intended scope, also this was a few years back so perhaps Enplug has already improved the scheduling feature.

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience, Carl. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use at your multi-site company. Stay tuned for new product feature releases!

Scott S.
IT Manager in USA
Verwendete die Software für: Nicht angeboten

Signage has never been more easy to manage or engaging than this

Kommentare: I was researching digital signage options to implement for our Craft Brewery for over a year. What I found with the existing market were very time consuming, hard to manage software, and complicated setups even from all the big players in the market. I ran across Enplug during my search when they had just launched in 2014 focused exclusively on Social Media as their selling point, something not even on the radar in the digital signage market. As a Craft Brewery located in remote Juneau, Alaska. Enplug's easy cloud management, simple plug 'n play device, and social media focused display fit perfectly with both our IT and Marketing strategies. As a more of a on the ground grass roots and customer driven business it made sense to leverage our social media in this way and we gained tremendous value from it. As an IT Manager I'd have to say you know you've got a winner when you've got your Dept., Marketing, and Retail all in love with a product like this and no fight over trying to get user adoption in the organization. Our Brewery Gift shop is packed during the summer months with tourists and the Enplug displays actually hold customers attention as they watch or interact with posts or tweets to see it in person. The social media engagement with local visitors drove our numbers up double digits in our primary social media channels during the tourist season. It also added that live and dynamic experience that couldn't be replicated any other way, especially compared to the industry standard displays. You also end up with a positive feedback loop of engagement by your brick and mortar customers and your online customer base. Enplug has pivoted their business model a few times and its gotten better each time as they improved their features, pricing, and offerings. Their service now offers complete packages of devices plus apps covering every business need including Menu's (something we've been looking to implement for some time in our Bar). The only cons we had were with the original Enplug hardware which did have a problem with locking up. Enplug was great about replacing those no questions asked with the newer units that operate much better. All in all, great company, and great service that we've been very happy with for about 2 years going. We've also seen more displays adopted in our area after the local Chamber of Commerce saw ours in operation and picked one up for their reception area, along with a few other establishments.

Antwort von Enplug

Hi Scott, Thank you for the thoughtful and detailed review! It's been a pleasure working with you and Alaskan Brewing. We're making some big moves this year and we're glad to have you along for the ride.

William M.
Design Consultant in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Employee Information Digital Displays

Kommentare: Enplug overall experience has been excellent. Easy to obtain quotes with volume discounts. Technical support worked to resolve any issues we had and followed up on all requests. Initial hardware was spotty connecting, but new hardware has resolved all issues and connectivity has been excellent. Both tech support and Business Development helped resolve our issues. We are very happy with the product.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The different apps allow you to customize your content and target your audience. Employees view these displays in break areas, and production floors.

Software is easy to use, setup was a breeze. We can control content easily, schedule messages for time of day, and can easily be updated from anywhere. Only drawback was the stock ticker app, which was not accurate all the time. This is a third party app so that was taken into consideration.

Antwort von Enplug

William, thank you for your review. We love hearing that you find our software intuitive. We build all our products with that in mind. We are happy to hear that your experience with Enplug has been excellent. We will continue to provide this experience!

Vahagn T.
CEO in Russland

#1 Digital Signage Solution

Kommentare: We consider more than hundreds of screens across the country. Moreover, we are monitoring each of them online and may take screenshots to figure out what is displaying at ​each screen.

It is the best solution to create designed, beautiful digital signage with autogenerated content and easy to deploy platform. In fact, Enplug helps to create your own branded television broadcast​. Sounds unbelievable​, but true. Moreover, you don't need to have a team to maintain it. The person with minimal computer skill may manage the system. It is really easy, but truly​ powerful​. As for me, after Enplug I don't opt, because I definitely​ know, what is the best.

An Instagram app periodically ask for reauthorization. It annoying, but the responsibility for it is on the Facebook side​. They are changing APIs from time to time, so as a ​user I have to follow​ ​ their rules.

Antwort von Enplug

Vahagn, we appreciate you taking the time to share your Enplug experience. It's great to read how you find our software user-friendly and powerful. We do our best to help customers have a smooth transition when updates are made due to API changes from apps. We will be launching new apps, more details coming soon!

Bill C.
Senior Graphic Designer in USA
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Enplug is the Apple equivalent. Just like your sales guy said.

Kommentare: We use it very simply to broadcast our favorite social media posts, information about financial education seminar schedules, sales and membership campaigns, celebrations and community involvement — plus a touch of local flavor from your news feeds.

It's graphically designed and engineered to be simple and intuitive.

My experience has been all good. Someone from my marketing team (Marissa Frost) who is in charge of our social media marketing may have some negative experience feedback.

Antwort von Enplug

Bill, we appreciate you taking the time to review Enplug. We like hearing that our software is simple and intuitive. It's great to hear you're keeping your customers engaged by displaying membership campaigns, social media posts and more. We just released our new Holidays and Countdown apps! You'll find it easy to share by choosing any of our stunning templates.

Rapeepun S.
IT Client Support Service Manager in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to setup, manage and monitor--all from one dashboard!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We use Enplug to manage content displayed on digital displays located around the university. As an IT department, we also assist other departments in setting up their devices and content. Once we've trained them how to us Enplug, they're good to go on their own.

Enplug web dashboard allows me to easily replace, add content, manage display groups and displays, and remotely refresh or monitor what's being displayed at each location from one same page. Managing users are also a breeze. There's no need to read the 'how-to' page as everything is self-explanatory. The best part is in displaying content on new devices. You can copy the content you already have onto the new one being setup. Just a few clicks and the new display is ready to go!

At times, we had to try a few times during the first setup. Mostly it's related to the connection (which could be user's issue). But once it's done, it works like a charm.

letztes Jahr

Rapeepun, thank you for submitting a review about Enplug. We are so pleased to hear how you can easily manage your content and users. You shared one of the reasons you chose Enplug was due to our robust social media features. We are excited to share with you we will be adding more capabilities with social media in our ticker feature and Zoning App. Stay tuned!

Renee R.
Culture & Office Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Signage Software!

Kommentare: ENPlug is the best technology I've used. It is very, very easy to use which I can't say about other softwares.

very easy to use variety of templates instantly refreshed changed accurate news and weather information easy to upload content

When we first started using this product, we had some issues with pictures being uploaded upside down or sideways. I was very pleased that once we contacted ENplug with our issues, it was quickly fixed!

Antwort von Enplug

Renee, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our customer support team. We strive to provide quick and efficient help to our customers. We love hearing that you use our different templates and find it very easy to use our software. We truly appreciate the comment that our software is the best technology, you've used. We just announced our new Holidays and Countdown apps! In these apps, you'll find even more beautiful templates to display in your office. We want to help you countdown and grow excitement for these holidays and your special events!

Peter M.
Marketing and Events Manager in USA

Enplug Signage Software a Good Investment

Enplug seamlessly consolidates our social media traffic into a visitor friendly feed that encourages them to post about our destination, increasing the overall level of online exposure our destination receives.

Recent updates to the back end made approvals slightly more cumbersome as we have our signage software set to display only approved traffic that we moderate post by post.

Antwort von Enplug

Peter, thank you for your feedback. Have you tried our pre-approve feature for your connected accounts? This means any of your connected accounts will automatically publish the posts to your displays. We are happy to hear you find our software a good investment for your company. Showcasing your social media posts on your screens will encourage your visitors to follow and post on social media. Happy displaying!

Kathy G.
Director in USA
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy app to use and to display on our social media wall

Kommentare: Free visual on-screen in-store advertising.

The app is intuitive when working. Picks up our social media accounts posts and specified hashtags by other users for display on our Social Media Wall. Kind of like a free visual in-store advertising for us.

the glitches that drops our social media posts from being picked up by Enplug for display. Also, the number of hashtags for social media (currently set at 3) is very LIMITING.....

Antwort von Enplug

Hi Kathy, Thanks for the review. Glad to hear the app has been intuitive. I'm sorry to hear about the issue that some posts are being dropped. Usually this happens if the posting account is private or if there's a strict filter setting. Please get in touch with us so we can help you address this and answer any other questions.

Cameron M.
Account Manager in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

10/10 Digital Signage Software

Kommentare: Enplug doubles as both user friendly and feature rich. The social media feeds are clean, clear, and more aesthetically pleasing than any other digital signage software I've encountered.

The stand outs for Enplug include Ease of use, feature rich applications, content scheduling, aesthetically pleasing social media feeds, and the ability to remotely monitor and update multiple signage players

The templates app could use some more photoshop-like features. Sports feeds/logos need to be updated. A mobile app(if not already available) would be great.

Antwort von Enplug

Cameron, thank you for sharing your Enplug experience. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our team. We are pleased to see you highlight our feature-rich apps. Stay tuned for more powerful features!

Marketing in USA
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic digital signage software that helps us boost employee camaraderie!

Kommentare: Enplug has been great in motivating all of our employees with synchronized, real-time content across all our different locations. It's been great to dynamically share wins, important company updates, and social feeds in a way that helps us all stay connected. Highly recommend it!

Enplug has been great for managing lots of displays at our company to share real-time wins, announcements, customer stories, and more. We also love that it's so intuitive and easy to use - it worked out of the box and didn't require any training to get started with using the software. When we do happen to have questions, the support team is super friendly and helpful. Finally, the prebuilt, automated content has also been great in saving us time.

Would like to see more free features and content for users in the trial phase and to help us get even more ROI out of Enplug.

Alex C.
Program Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Simple, user friendly, and helpful

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: only took me a few minutes to learn and the options are endless. I would highly recommend this to business looking to market upcoming programs or relay information to their customers.

The software is extremely easy to use and fully customizable to meet our companys needs. it provides a "wow factor" when customers come through the door and are able to see our company content". What I like most about enplug is how easy it makes relaying promotions or information to our customers in real time!

when I program something to display, it only gives me the option to set as priority play or to set between every 2 other graphics but I cannot set it display between every other graphic.

vor 12 Monaten

Thanks for the great review, Alex! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug so easy to use. We appreciate the great feedback and recommendation.

Franchisee in USA
11-50 Mitarbeiter

EnPlug was a great tool to help with our company's rebrand

Kommentare: Rebranding an existing store while changing the core offering was not an easy task. EnPlug's display helped us add an extra "wow" factor to our design and it allowed our customers to generate the reviews that help us convert at a higher rate in the store. Highly recommend

Software is plug and play, dashboard is self intuitive, customer support has been responsive on the few occasions they were needed, and provides a one-stop solution for broadcasting our own branded ads alongside user generated content.

Price is a little higher than some other options, but they more than make up for it in the functionality department. Others were cheaper, but it meant giving up a key feature or two that enPlug did offer.

Antwort von Enplug

Hello, thank you for the great review! We're glad to hear that Enplug was a valuable part of your company's rebranding strategy. We have lots more features coming soon!

Emily F.
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Enplug is a Game Changer!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This makes my life as a manager and office administrator so much easier! The look is so fresh and modern!

It was super easy to set up once we received everything! It works seamlessly with the dashboard, which is so simple to work with. Using the Enplug throughout our office versus multiple signs and boards looks 10x better. Best of all, it keeps all of our employees and visitors up to date on all of our latest business news, promotions, etc!

The only thing that gets a little difficult sometimes is CAPTCHA keeps coming up!

vor 12 Monaten

Thank you for sharing your Enplug experience, Emily. I'm happy to hear that you find our software easy to use and you're able to keep your employees and visitors up-to-date with Enplug. Stay tuned for more powerful features that I think you'll enjoy!