Über Spectrio

Enplug macht es mithilfe des erstklassigen Open-App-Markts und dem leistungsfähigen automatisierten Content-Management einfach, beeindruckende Inhalte auf deinen Displays anzuzeigen.

Erfahre mehr über Spectrio

Integrates with your social media & YouTube platforms. Very easy to set up and mange.

The only thing that gets a little difficult sometimes is CAPTCHA keeps coming up.

Bewertungen zu Spectrio

Spectrio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 243 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Spectrio bereits verwendet?

Christa
Christa
Freelance Graphic Designer in USA

A digital, interactive social experience

Kommentare: More social interactive, a great platform to showcase promotions, customers enjoy the changing content such as news, weather, maps, etc.

It creates a social platform for our customers to view promotions, menus, media posts, news, weather, traffic, sports and other fun apps. The digital ease of it allows me to keep it updated with fresh content that can keep viewers engaged. I enjoy being able to manage it from any computer and the changes take effect instantly. Our customers love seeing their photos/videos displayed on screen and getting to see other people's experiences be showcased. It's a great product, quick customer service, and having this as a feature in our center really adds to the overall social customer experience.

There will be times when the apps have issues which makes our display have a big "error" screen appear - this is obviously very unsightly, but normally after contacting their support team they get the issue resolved quickly and easily. If not, a quick system reset typically solves most problems. The available app selection has been increasing over the months, which I love, so I would like to continue to see a wider selection of apps to display. This service is not cheap, but if you want to add a social and digital experience to your business then it's a great feature to invest in.

Antwort von Spectrio

We appreciate the in-depth review. It's great to hear that you've found Enplug to be easy to use and engaging for your customers! We apologize for the "error" screens you've seen, and we're hard at work on eliminating those errors! We're also working on a redesigned social media design that will be even more modern and interactive - so stay tuned! Lots more updates coming soon.

Jesse
Internal Communications Specialist II in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best user-friendly solution out there

Kommentare: Of all of the different CMS solutions out there for digital signage, Enplug gives you one of the most engaging experiences possible. Our employees enjoy this new solution and I've heard nothing but good feedback.

Enplug is extremely intuitive and user friendly. There is also a plethora of applications and features available to content creators. Enplug also updates screens in real time, meaning that you do not have to wait to see your changes. The app-based content is engaging and helps keep employees informed.

There are no stand out negatives about Enplug. We have been extremely satisfied with this solution so far. If I had to pick one thing that could be improved, I would say that it would be great to get some additional enterprise applications, such as a Yammer app and other Microsoft Apps like Microsoft Stream.

Antwort von Spectrio

Jesse, thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use. Good news! Microsoft Teams is on our feature roadmap and we'll be sure to keep you updated.

Internet, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

A very complete digital signage.

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: A quite important experience, let's say that it allows our developments to import solutions in real time, we can teach the rest of the team, we can create screen solutions to fix the screens of the same corporation, so the program itself has been very helpful for our developments.

The digital signage it offers is very important for the software development we do, we can use them on a minimum scale of how they are seen on a public screen and be able to do more tests in real time and resolve real-time errors, it has a good platform In order to leave notes, the same program allows us to interconnect other software to make comparisons.

On ultra-large screens it generates some loss of kb signals per second, which is something that is not annoying, something that does not happen on medium-sized or ultra-small screens where the communication between software and hardware is very complete, which is the strong point of the program.

Emily
Creative Director in USA
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Expensive, Buggy and Poor Support

Kommentare: This is a review of Enplug Digital Signage software. With the advent of smart tv's, their product is becoming obsolete. They charge $200+ for a streaming device which is buggy – we had 1 faulty device upon receipt and another 2 that subsequently died. Upon reaching out to support to fix or replace the dead devices, they simply stopped responding to my emails. Next step, cancellation of their service due to poor products, competitive pricing elsewhere and poor customer service. I emailed them to cancel. No response for weeks. I call to confirm cancellation and they can't find my account. Ask for my account number – it is NO WHERE to be found on their website. I get transferred around to various people who can not help in cancelling my account and shoved back into an email support thread.

Nothing good to say about the software Enplug.

Poor customer service. Weak customer account portal on website. Buggy devices that arrive defective, stop working randomly and not competitively priced.

Marisa
Marisa
Digital Experience Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Looks slick, easy to set up and manage!

Our agents and staff love to get involved with the social feed by using our hashtags, and they love the weather app as well. We love being able to schedule our content in advance with graphics/videos and have the control to customize each display group to fit that location.

We have had a few faulty boxes that have had to get replaced. Wish it was easier to switch displays between groups without having to reset the box and be at the location in person...just have to do a lot of thinking/planning/adjusting on how to organize the groups to make it easiest to manage. Would be great to have stats that show which pieces of content are getting shown the most and be able to see live in the dashboard what's displaying on each screen at that moment. Would love to approve/deny/favorite social posts individually on each display group instead of the apply all method.

Antwort von Spectrio

Hi Marisa, Thank you for the review and for being a great customer. Great to hear the social feeds have been engaging! To address your notes: 1. We're always testing new media player devices to find the most affordable yet reliable option. 2. We're adding the ability to switch devices between display groups this month! 3. We're adding the ability to get content play stats this month! 4. We're adding live display previews in early Q2. 5. We're launching a new and very much improved social wall experience in February. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

Owner in Kanada
Automotive, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beware of this company

Kommentare: Not happy at all, charging me over $1000 usd to cancel

When it worked. It was so glitchy, had to order another little purple box that still performed crappy.

The amount of times it did not work. Would not connect...

Nick
Nick
Communication Specialist in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Incredible Digital Signage Solution

Kommentare: We are using Enplug as our employee communication solution to reach over 7,000 employees at their facilities for the latest in company and site-specific communication. We publish slides, integrate social media and share regular video update messages from our CEO across 150+ endpoints. We have HR team members and admins at each facility who post site-specific comms and employee recognition content, and the app-based cloud solution has been incredibly easy for them to learn.

Affordable Ease-of-use Zoning app makes layouts a breeze App-based Cloud-based Lightning fast support SSO login

N/A, even if there are small quirks, one email to the support team gets any issue resolved in an instant!

Antwort von Spectrio

Thanks for your review, Nick! It's great to hear that our product is working for you seamlessly across multiple locations. We value your feedback and will share your praise with our support team. Thanks again for your time!

Director of Sales in USA
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Enplug digital signage is a game changer!

Kommentare: Greater employee engagement and better communication.

As a leader of an inside sales department, I use Enplug's digital signage to keep my team informed and motivated. We display things like key sales metrics, important announcements and company information, inspirational quotes, team photos, memes--the applications are limitless. The ease at which you can add/remove content to keep it fresh is great. Enplug has become an integral part of the way we operate.

Antwort von Spectrio

Hi Jeff, Thank you so much for the great review. It's been a pleasure working with you and the Paycor team. For anyone interested, we did a video on how Paycor uses Enplug: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy23FUVKnbk

Rick
Rick
Manager in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Enplug is the best tool we have for marketing!

Kommentare: This software has given us a platform to share upcoming events with customers that we have never had before. It allows for guests to engage with us in real time and share their experiences with their social media followers in a unique way. Whoever invented this is brilliant!

It is easy to use, constantly being improved, and has helped us to engage with customers like never before!

Antwort von Spectrio

Hi Rick, Thank you for the very kind words. We appreciate having you and Mulcahy's as a longtime customer! Also - be on the lookout for some big exciting new features coming this Spring.

Joe
Joe
IT Director in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

EASY to use. Flexible, Fast, lots of apps to choose from.

Kommentare: piece of cake DIGITAL SIGNAGE throughout my campus! I can swap out "digital posters" almost instantly and the News and Social Media apps keep people engaged. ENPLUG has definitely helped us create a sense of community throughout our Campus.

It is very easy to use and manage! It is also very easy to deploy new ENPLUG boxes. Happy that the Social Media app allows for "moderating" tweets.

Would like to see more apps released more frequently. Would like to see a control app for iOS and Android.

Carl
IT Support Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

The Delights of Enplug

Kommentare: Wonderful. I have not looked at another service to provide what Enplug has mastered.

The product has vastly improved in the past few years. It is clear this company cares about its image and their customers. For example, I have been an administrator for about 4 years now. In the beginning there were some hardware issues with the players Enplug provided. They quickly swapped those players with zero hassle. They have since evolved to a more robust player that never gives me any issues. As a matter of fact I have 6 players that are deployed 800 miles from my office that just work, all the time!

I do not so much have a con, it's more so a feature request that I found myself needing that I never requested. At one point, I needed to play two different video files back to back with a total run time of 13 minutes, but had to start every quarter hour. I managed to accomplish the task by fiddling around with the schedule until I got it right. I realize I was using the player outside of its intended scope, also this was a few years back so perhaps Enplug has already improved the scheduling feature.

Antwort von Spectrio

Thank you for taking the time to share your Enplug experience, Carl. We are happy to read that you see our software powerful and easy to use at your multi-site company. Stay tuned for new product feature releases!

William
Design Consultant in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Employee Information Digital Displays

Kommentare: Enplug overall experience has been excellent. Easy to obtain quotes with volume discounts. Technical support worked to resolve any issues we had and followed up on all requests. Initial hardware was spotty connecting, but new hardware has resolved all issues and connectivity has been excellent. Both tech support and Business Development helped resolve our issues. We are very happy with the product.

The software is intuitive and easy to use. The different apps allow you to customize your content and target your audience. Employees view these displays in break areas, and production floors.

Software is easy to use, setup was a breeze. We can control content easily, schedule messages for time of day, and can easily be updated from anywhere. Only drawback was the stock ticker app, which was not accurate all the time. This is a third party app so that was taken into consideration.

Antwort von Spectrio

William, thank you for your review. We love hearing that you find our software intuitive. We build all our products with that in mind. We are happy to hear that your experience with Enplug has been excellent. We will continue to provide this experience!

AV Prodcution Supervisor in USA
Unterhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Title your review

What I like about the engage software is the cloud based. It's user friendly enough to be able to pass onto our marketing team so they can add and schedule their own content. The price point is right on key and ordinarily the support team is right there to fix an issue when a ticket is submitted.

There are numerous functionality glitches that can be frustrating at times. If we have content that expires I would like to be able to just delete the asset and have it removed from all playlists, instead you have to go to each playlist and remove the asset and then delete. I wish there was a way you could load in one piece of content then assign multiple show dates. We have night where there may be a beer special, instead of loading up the playlist with 8 seperate instances it would be nice to be able to add mulitple date parameters. Also when editing an asset and in folder view, if you go in and change the date of that asset instead of returning you to that folder view it kicks you all the way back out to the root. Lastly, I wish there would be some sort of email sent out when you have to reauthenticate to Engage. This unforutnately happened during an event when something needed to be changed ASAP and I did not receive any confirmation email to be able to log in. The saying goes, time is money, and these cons definitely do not make the software very time efficient.

Renee
Culture & Office Administrator in USA
Einzelhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best Digital Signage Software!

Kommentare: ENPlug is the best technology I've used. It is very, very easy to use which I can't say about other softwares.

very easy to use variety of templates instantly refreshed changed accurate news and weather information easy to upload content

When we first started using this product, we had some issues with pictures being uploaded upside down or sideways. I was very pleased that once we contacted ENplug with our issues, it was quickly fixed!

Antwort von Spectrio

Renee, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. We are very pleased to hear that you were happy with our customer support team. We strive to provide quick and efficient help to our customers. We love hearing that you use our different templates and find it very easy to use our software. We truly appreciate the comment that our software is the best technology, you've used. We just announced our new Holidays and Countdown apps! In these apps, you'll find even more beautiful templates to display in your office. We want to help you countdown and grow excitement for these holidays and your special events!

Cameron
Account Manager in Kanada
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

10/10 Digital Signage Software

Kommentare: Enplug doubles as both user friendly and feature rich. The social media feeds are clean, clear, and more aesthetically pleasing than any other digital signage software I've encountered.

The stand outs for Enplug include Ease of use, feature rich applications, content scheduling, aesthetically pleasing social media feeds, and the ability to remotely monitor and update multiple signage players

The templates app could use some more photoshop-like features. Sports feeds/logos need to be updated. A mobile app(if not already available) would be great.

Antwort von Spectrio

Cameron, thank you for sharing your Enplug experience. We appreciate your feedback and have shared it with our team. We are pleased to see you highlight our feature-rich apps. Stay tuned for more powerful features!

Emily
General Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Enplug is a Game Changer!

Kommentare: This makes my life as a manager and office administrator so much easier! The look is so fresh and modern!

It was super easy to set up once we received everything! It works seamlessly with the dashboard, which is so simple to work with. Using the Enplug throughout our office versus multiple signs and boards looks 10x better. Best of all, it keeps all of our employees and visitors up to date on all of our latest business news, promotions, etc!

The only thing that gets a little difficult sometimes is CAPTCHA keeps coming up!

Antwort von Spectrio

Thank you for sharing your Enplug experience, Emily. I'm happy to hear that you find our software easy to use and you're able to keep your employees and visitors up-to-date with Enplug. Stay tuned for more powerful features that I think you'll enjoy!

Candice
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ascent Lobby enplug

Kommentare: Great, been using it for over 4 years. We have so much content and music that we play to the lobby of our apartment building. Customer service is great also.

I like the way i can add whatever i want to the system to broadcast to our lobby.

I wish we could stream music on the system. I have to add YouTube videos to the sytem to get music to play and it takes so much time to find and add in each song one by one.

Antwort von Spectrio

Thank you for taking the time to review Enplug, Candice! I'm happy to hear that you're able to use Enplug to display content in your lobby. We appreciate your feedback. And as always, stay tuned for new features!

Holly
Member Relations Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Enplug for Communication

Enplug is easy to use and provide a great platform to communicate with your audience. We use Enplug on our hallway monitors in each of our different locations. Being able to control from one computer and update weekly or even daily as necessary and convenient.

I would like to control the social media posts a little better. It would be great to be able to only include social media that is current (within a 24 hour period).

Antwort von Spectrio

Holly, thank you for taking the time to review Enplug. Our goal is to have companies like yours streamline communications throughout different locations. Good news! You can control what social media posts are being shown including only those that have been posted in the last 24 hours. Go to any of the social media apps and under more settings, you can choose to exclude social media posts older than a specific time. In this case, you would put 1 day. Please chat with our support team if you have any questions and they will be happy to assist.

Marita
SALES DIRECTOR in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Happy User of ENPLUG

It's user friendly and we have not had any major issues with Enplug at all. Simple and easy to use for our reader board purposes.

I am pleased with Enplug and don't find anything to complain about. It's a fantastic tool for us!

Antwort von Spectrio

Thank you for the great feedback, Marita! I'm happy to hear that you find Enplug to be so easy to use. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Stay tuned for new features!

Gage
Operations Support Manager in USA
Logistik & Lieferkette, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

MWD Logistics-Enplug Review

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] with Enplug has been a great resource and I have appreciated his follow up phone calls to ensure that the product is running smoothly for us. The software is easy to use and it is great how quick the playlists updates when inputting new content.

Enplug is a great communication tool for our company as we can display information to all of our sites daily. We have sites across several states and Enplug makes it easy for us to relay important information. Our associates also love the recognition we can give them using Enplug on a birthday or anniversary of one of our associates.

Our company would benefit greatly if Zoom was able to be used as a two way communication tool. We are hoping that will be possible in the future.

Antwort von Spectrio

Gage, thank you for your review. We love hearing you're able to communicate to different team members in different states. Recognizing team members' birthdays and anniversaries is a perfect use case in increasing employee engagement. Good News! Our Zoom App will have two-way communication soon. Stay tuned!

Christine
Customer Account Manager in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Engage PHD / Front Counter Screens

Kommentare: It has helped tremendously with posting schedules and displaying photos and video for customers to watch when they are waiting in line to check-in for their flights. There is a lot more that we can do with it, and I'm hoping to utilize it more very soon. A great way to display what we offer.

The ability to show photos and schedules to customers at our counter. To display what we offer in a tasteful format.

It seems that I (the average human using electronics) need a significant amount of help when editing photos and videos. It's not the most user friendly, but then again - I could probably learn more about how to use it!

Andrew
Director of I.T in USA
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great service and support!

Kommentare: PingHD has helped us have amazing digital signage that is easy to update and administer. Their support is out of this world and they are always fast to help with any problem.

Working with PingHD is very simple, they are fast to get screens up and installed and ready for use. They also built a video wall that looks great and is also easy to manage.

Sometimes I wish they software was easier to navigate to do quick tasks

Jr. Art Director in USA
Bankwesen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Enplug has been a real great help to our messaging platform. Flexible, easy to use. I recommend it.

Kommentare: Updated marketing messaging instantly to our branches within seconds of uploading. Flexible scheduling and planning ahead of key calendar events.

The system UI is great! It's easy to follow and understand, from uploading our own messaging, to the interaction with social media. Apps can be tested without hassle and the custom experience goes a long way.

Sometimes a device or two may not update correctly and it requires you to do the unplug/replug in approach to reset things, which can be problematic as we cover two counties. Third party apps, like ScoreStream can sometimes be problematic and cause devices to freeze, so I think they need to be better monitored or reviewed before being made available to customers.

Steve
Communications Tech & Operations in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Communications Outlet

The ability to send out information (stills, video) to our agency from a central location. We have displays in all of our common areas of the building. Also, the ability to control the scheduling and removal of assets is a major plus!

There have been some wifi connection issues, but I'm not sure if it's our infrastructure in some areas or not.

Kandace
Graphic Designer/Internal Communication Specialist in USA
Unterhaltung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

It has everything my company needs to communicated effectively and engagingly with out team members

Kommentare: Information getting to team members on time!

The timeliness. I can get information faster out and about faster than I can without it. Team members are able to see than information much faster than before.

Not really a con... Maybe more engaging apps, but other than that, there truly isn't anything that I don't like about the enplug program.