Über eSPACE

Das Arbeitsauftragsmanagementmodul von eSPACE ist die umfassendste Facility-Management-Software auf dem Markt!

Erfahre mehr über eSPACE

Ease of use...I am new so I have only used it once.

I have found the app to be slightly more difficult to navigate than the web-based version.

Bewertungen zu eSPACE

eSPACE hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 424 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du eSPACE bereits verwendet?

Bradd
Bradd
Facility Manager in USA

Highly satisfied, improved operational efficiencies, better organized multi-site management

We have been very pleased with the transition over to eSpace. The software has helped us to be much more effective across six campus locations and managing work requests that originate from our 150+ clients. The Preventative Maintenance function makes future planning easy so that I can focus on the proactive responsibilities of my job, rather than trying to remember when the boiler inspection is due. The Life Cycle Calculator is also a valuable tool for budget planning. There are other opportunities to advance our efficiencies such as the HVAC integration that we have not yet capitalized on, but is evident to us of a greater level of intentionality more than just work requests and asset inventory. The support team is always available for our questions and responds typically by the end of day. Working with the Cool Solutions Team feels very much like a partnership to fulfill our churches Mission and Vision from the sticks and bricks to all the nations.

The cons more come from our side in that so many functions are available to us that we under utilize for the betterment of our facilities. Without much time spent within the software, it can feel overwhelming. But this in no way reflects our overall satisfaction of the product.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Bradd...thanks for the feedback. Let us know if any additional training is needed for your team. Tim Cool

Christine
Building and Grounds Admin. Asst. in USA
Eventservice, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software Package

Kommentare: Our experience has been great. We came from a clunky system where it was hard to search and find items or work orders or equipment. We are able to take full advantage of most of the program and it works well with our maintenance and grounds keeping needs.

The ease of use and storage of information.

The un-customizable pieces within a work order.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Christine: Thank you for the review. I would welcome your input on which components of the work order should/could be customizable. Thanks Tim Cool Founder

Bonnie
Communications Coordinator in USA

My review

Kommentare: I love how fast and easy it is to contact support. They are always quick and polite with responses. I love the conversation option within events which is very helpful especially with staff turnover to have the notes all in one spot.

I like the calendar view and for the most part the ease of use with setting up an event. Some details are harder to remember to include with my events especially when I don't enter events often.

Some of the reporting is quirky and incomplete. For example: An event that spans over 2-3 days consecutively only shows the first day of the event in the set up report so I need to be extra careful to look in other places to make sure I have all the info. I would love a report that shows all the info of an event in one spot as I export this info to a PDF to share with my team as our tasks are split up per event.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Bonnie: Thank you for the input. I have asked Lorrie from our team to reach out and see if she can be of assistance. Tell Jason Powell I said HEY! Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

Eric
Director of Operations in USA

Great customer support

Kommentare: Customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] specifically has been fantastic. She's been prompt, courteous and helpful as she answers my rudimentary questions.

It's user friendly while still having the available options for all our event and building schedule needs.

I'm still new to the software so I can't really pick out anything as of yet. The one part I had trouble with is figuring out the 'route' a request takes once submitted. It would be a nice feature to designate the order of specific individuals the request has pass through during the approval process.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Eric: Thank you for the review and feedback. Please feel free to let our team know of any feature enhancements we can help with. Tim Cool Founder

Luke
Director of Information Technology in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

eSpace is the event management solution we needed

Kommentare: Overall it's been a very positive experience. We were looking for something to fix a difficult software experience that our users were facing and eSpace has knocked it out of the park. The initial call we completed with eSpace was incredibly helpful and the pricing also made it a no-brainer for us. Very happy we've made the switch.

I liked that the developers really thought through the event management process from beginning to end and were very thorough. It's hard to find a system that fits our workflow and the features in eSpace fit almost exactly what we were looking for.

Lack of SSO, some information is not accessible in the API, some permissions quirks.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Luke: Thank you for the review. I would love to hear more about what you all mean by SSO. We hear this a fair amount, but we have 5-6 different definitions of what SSO should be and to date, do not have a concise direction. Any input would be great. Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

Brian
Lead Worship Pastor in USA

Excellent Calendaring & Room Request Website

Kommentare: We needed eSpace when we left our previous Church Management system (Ministry Platform) and went to a new one that we were really excited about (Touchpoint). Touchpoint did not have a built-in calendar and room requesting feature as Ministry Platform did. What we found on eSpace were a thorough, detail-oriented, excellent calendar and room/resource request website and software. eSpace is excellent, and is continuing to grow and improve, and will even be integrating with our church management software soon!

Ease of use, detail-oriented and thorough.

The user interface feels somewhat dated.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Great feedback Brian. We would welcome any other feedback you may be able to provide. Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

Louanne
Administrative Assistant in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great to see multiple events at the same time

Kommentare: I may not use it as much as others but it has been an overall average experience. I think it could be done in less steps to create events.

Seems pretty simple to learn and fortunately we have someone on staff who knows it well and was trained, so we can ask questions when help is needed.

The multiple steps it takes to complete an event.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Louanne: Thanks for the review and input. I am not sure if you are aware of the QUICK EVENT option to speed up the event creation process. Here is an article on this feature. https://support.smartchurchsolutions.com/hc/en-us/articles/360037470231-Quick-Event-Create Merry Christmas. Tim Cool Founder

James
Director of Support Services in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

We Love E-Space

It is very easy to use. It was designed in such a way that our church could use it with very little modifications.

I really do not know of anything that I do not like.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Jim: Thank you for your support and friendship. Merry Christmas and happy retirement! Tim Cool

Steve
Steve
Director of Operations, MVPS / Church Finance and Operations Officer , MVPC in USA

Great event reservation and work order tool.

Kommentare: very satisfied, always updating, the espace team is consistently sends updates and to the platform that makes it more user friendly

We have a high number of events and it helps us manage two campuses effectively. We utilize almost every space on campus for meetings and events and it allows us to not overbook areas. Just recently started using Work Order Management and very pleased. It helps streamline my teams efforts and makes them more productive.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Steve....thank you for the review. Let us know if there is anything else we can do to serve you. Tim Cool

Creative Coordinator in USA

Great Planning Tool

Kommentare: Our overall experience with eSpace has been satisfactory​. It's an amazing tool that really helps our staff be on the same page.

We have used eSpace for years and love how we can all be on the same page about what areas of our building is being used. My favorite feature though is being able to embed the calendar on our website.

There are times where the notifications are wonky. I'll get emails to approve an event that isn't something that I'm responsible for. That may be an internal issue, but that's the only complaint I can think of.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Thank you Lauren for the kind words and comments.

Nancy
Admin Asst in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Some "likes" some "dislikes"

Kommentare: It has been a fairly positive change from what we used before but would love to see some of the cons listed above changed.

I like the fact that events are shown on the calendar even before they are final approved.....sometimes they get held up in our organization yet our facilities guys can see it anyway and therefore do the necessary setup.

I don't like how the sub-admin approvals work. As an administrator it is too easy for me to give my pre-approval and my approval inadvertently bypassing the sub-admin when their approval is critical. I wish there was a safeguard against this. I like being able to view the history of an event but wish there was a little more detail on date and time changes. I like the fact that each category can have their own color but don't like that it takes up another line in the calendar view.....we don't use it because of this. Would like it if the event name just took on the color instead of adding another line with the colored box.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Nancy: Thank you for your review and candor. Pre-approvals will not by-pass the Sub-Admins; however, it is important for the Admin to not have the user permission setting "Default Auto Approve On". Also, the Admins must always be sure to expand their "Requires Administrative Approval" grid, to see what items are outstanding and not select approve until all items associated to an approval area have been approved. You can also select the clock icon within the grid to see what is actually pending approval. I am sure you are aware that you can post ideas for others to vote on at the link below. This forum is what our development team reviews when considering what items are to be developed. http://support.espace.cool/forums/261233-event-scheduler Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

Director of Campus Services in USA

Excellent Facility Scheduling Software

Kommentare: eSpace has streamlined our scheduling process and allows all staff members to participate,thus lessening the work load on the facility staff.

The ability to easily schedule a large number of rooms and being able to see any and all potential conflicts.

Inability to select all rooms with one click when scheduling a building closure. It takes extra time to individually select each room for a closure.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

John: Thank you so much for the review and support over the years. As for the selecting all spaces....I have asked our team to review. Tell you team MERRY CHRISTMAS Tim Cool

Holly
Music Ministry Assistant in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Uh oh.... can I undo that?

Kommentare: It has been helpful, but it is not intuitive enough to be something you do in a hurry. I'm very quick with computers and new software, but I really have to stop and think through what I'm doing with this one. As a weekly user to add or update events, not the administrator, and being short-handed in my department, I'm often using it on the go to rearrange reservations/schedules and multitasking another task or two at the same time. For things that can't be undone, a "Sure you want to do that?" would be helpful.

I love that I have the ability to update my reservation for a space with additional dates, schedules, and set up information as we draw closer to an event. Also, it allows us to really customize our available services as we need to over time. I love that I can keep a weekly event going through to the next year and beyond by just adding additional dates to the calendar. We also have it set up for me to approve events and services in the building I'm in charge of so that I can manage those events well or veto them.

If you you are adding a schedule to an ongoing event, but decide to cancel said addition of schedule because the availability is not there for it to be approved, you could be like me and inadvertently end up cancelling an entire major event and not just the schedule that has been approved and ongoing all year with NO WAY to undo the cancellation.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Holly...thank you so much for the great input. Love the idea. Are there other things that would help make this tool more productive for you? Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

Gretchen
Director of Parish Life & Communications in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It's been frustrating learning the quirks with the system, but overall not terrible.

The customer support has been the best part of this software. I also really appreciate the constant updates that occur.

I think that this system could use a lot of work. There are constant updates which I really appreciate, but I think the sofware isn't nearly as intuitive as it should be. I can go to many websites and fill in information, click the NEXT button, and go to the page that I think I should go to. This system isn't like that. I click NEXT and it takes me to a different area. Or I think I'm submitting something, but it doesn't work the way I want. I'm a 33 year old, tech savvy woman who only has issues with eSpace. Yes, there are countless articles and videos to watch to learn how to do something, but I think if the system was set up better, these aids wouldn't be necessary all of the time.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Gretchen: Thank you for your candor. I would welcome any specific suggestions for the work flow and intuitiveness. Feel free to email us at support@coolsolutionsgorup.com to further this discussion. Thanks Tim Cool

Adam
Facilities Manager in USA

We use eSpace at our church to help our Facilities personnel keep track of a variety of tasks.

We greatly value eSpace's capability to provide a readily available mobile interface for our Facilities personnel to access and use for work orders, from event setups to repairs and everything in between. The eSpace app has allowed us to move away from using paper notes on clipboards to an entirely digital system that we can use to track work order completion, as well as time of completion and who completed it.

eSpace's interface can at times be messy, cluttered, and a little difficult to navigate. Some of our employees have expressed that the mobile app lacks certain features to make navigating it easy and intuitive. Despite these issues, however, eSpace has been very communicative and helpful, and are always implementing features that greatly assist with problems that arise.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Hi Adam...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Tim Cool

Christina
GroupLife Associate Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Like a lot- but issue with two features

Kommentare: So much easier than the previous software we used, and with higher capabilities (even if we don't utilize them). I like it a lot.

It's intuitive, and moves you step by step through the process. Making room reservations is easy. I really like eSPACE a lot.

1. Have to navigate back to Dashboard before searching for another event. This is a waste of time, they should put a Search option at the top of every screen, not just the Dashboard. This also seems super intuitive, not sure why they haven't done this yet. They must not ever have to search and look at multiple reservations back to back. It's annoying. 2. The "email me one month before event ends" reminder option DOES NOT WORK. I have brought this to their attention several times, but it is not fixed. This is crucial for the work I do, and it is ridiculous that this doesn't work.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Christina: Thank you for the review and the candid comments. I just viewed the ticket you set up with Lorrie and also see where the development team has escalated this issue. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We will remedy as soon as possible. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

Kevin
Worship Experience Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An improvement over our former building management program

It is definitely better than our previous program. I love the various ways you can view schedules...calendar, list, filtered, automatic reports, etc. Very helpful. I also love that you can include all kinds of layers to a request/schedule. Everything from chair setup to door unlocking to setup/tear down time, etc. It's pretty flexible.

I think I would describe the workflow as clunky? It's not horrible but it often takes some digging to find what you're looking for. I rarely making requests/bookings, etc. I am someone who is a part of the approval process, so 95% of my time on eSpace is approving, not making requests. I don't love that I have to navigate through several clicks across and request to find important pieces of information about the requests. I also don't love the conflict system. I wish it told me right off the bat what the conflict was, instead of me having to look around to find it.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Kevin: Thank you for the candid input. Would welcome any suggestions on how to enhance the approval process. Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

Sheila
Operations Manager in USA

Very helpful software at a very reasonable price.

Kommentare: I am able to reserve rooms efficiently and I'm able to publish that information on my web site.
I am also able to pull reports.
I love that I can download the emails of my room users so that I can communicate with them if necessary.

It allows me to reserve spaces easily and inexpensively. I can email messages within the reservation to communicate with the person who made the reservation.

I am unable to connect it to billing somehow. That would be ideal. The communications aspect is a little primitive. I am able to communicate within the reservation summary, but I am not able to easily copy others in the organization so they too have a copy of the approved reservation.

Shelia....thanks for the great feedback and suggestions. Tim Cool

Phillip
maintenance supervisor in USA

very easy but powerful tool

softway has never lockup on us. customer service is great. They listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades or the dar they listen to their customers and use that to change their software upgrades.

they are working on maintenance module. be happy when it is complete., I would like for calendar to open on a day st you pick not just a month. other than that I have not cons against this software

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Hi Phillip...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients. Are there specific features with the maintenance module that would be most beneficial? Tim Cool

Faith Church Facilities DIrector in USA

Faith Church of Lafayette

Kommentare: The Customer Service folks are very easy to work with and have quick responses. The Work Order Management Software has allowed our small crew be very efficient and effective with our time.
Love the programs they offer.

A simple and easy to use and understand Dashboard. The Maintenance portion can effectively be used by any user and has an excellent preventative maintenance program. Its quite amazing how the event calendar, maintenance management, and thermostat program all work together. Take so much work and thinking power out of the equation.

The App is quirky and not easy to use. It doesn't serve my team very well so we just use the desk top version.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

David....thanks for the review....good stuff. I would love to hear more about the app. What things seem to be quirky. Thanks...tell Jonathan I said HEY! Tim Cool

Hailey
Assistant to the Admin Team in USA

eSpace is a useful tool with few bugs or complications that we enjoy utilizing on a daily basis.

- fairly easy to navigate the site, especially with the recent updates that were made - clear color-coding helps us to know what still needs to be approved and which events are our or the church's - automatically sends emails to contacts and managers when events are approved or denied

- calendar view is fairly cluttered and load times to transition between months is excessive - no warning emails if events are coming up but haven't been approved yet

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Hailey...great input. Would love to know more about the issues going from month to month. Is that in the calendar view or agenda? Thanks Tim Cool

Leah
Family Ministry Assistant in USA

eSpace

Kommentare: See what I like most about the software!

This software has helped our organization be more prepared for events that take place here at the church. It has helped us create a team environment as we work together to make our events successful. From the ease of creating an event to the communication with different team members on the role they will play in the event we seem to work better with one another.

The approval process gets confusing when working with other administrators who have different roles in the organization. This could be a little less confusing if there were not so many ways to go about the process.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Leah: Thanks for the great input. Would love to learn more about your concerns about the roles in the event approval process. Merry Christmas Tim Cool Founder

Laurie
Event Coordinator/Office Manager in USA
, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service and software that is comprehensive!

Kommentare: We have just recently started using espace event scheduling and the work order system and are very pleased with it. The combination of modules available under Cool Solutions makes so much sense. I am glad they have figured this out so well! I have had plenty of questions for them and have ALWAYS received quick and thorough responses. So glad to have found this!

They are so customer focused! They have created a place within the software where the customers can post ideas of what we feel could be helpful for us and others. What a concept! Asking the end user for input. Love it! Also, the tracking of equipment in the work order system will be very helpful come budget time. There is documentation of equipment, it's age, it's service record, etc. for better planning of the funds God has given us to steward. We can expect at least fewer "surprise" expenses.

When moving our data from a previous software we were told our recurring events would come over into espace as recurring. This didn't happen and has been quite time intensive to take all the individual events and recreate them into recurring events.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Hi Laurie...I am so sorry for the challenge with the recurring events. I believe we have corrected that....and should help future imports. Thanks for your support. Tim Cool

Thomas
Associate Student Pastor in USA

eSpace For My Church

That there was great compatibility between different areas and departments. It is a tool that can be looked at and accessed by others so that everyone can be on the same page.

There were a few areas that were required to be filled in that did not truly matter to the event that I was seeking to create, thus making things a bit more confusing for other teams to look at and understand.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Hi Tom...thanks for the feedback. You may want to review this article on our QUICK EVENT CREATE option - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create Hope that helps streamline the process. Thanks Tim Cool tim@coolsolutionsgroup.com

Executive Director of Church Weekday Ministry in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I find it very easy to communicate our needs with the team that handles them through espace

Kommentare: easy to work with
customization
meets needs better than other programs we have tried
app!

I love the new app and how you can customize it to your needs. It has been really great to work to make sure each area has a focus in our classroom space

It takes a learning curve to really learn how to use it to its potential. I am not sure about cost because I do not see how much it runs.

Antwort von Cool Solutions Group

Lauren...thanks for the great feedback. BTW...we love having Nathan on our team! Thanks Tim Cool