Über BestoSys

Praxismanagement für Zahnärzt*innen/Ärzt*innen. Detaillierte ePA und proaktive Patientenversorgung. Gewinnen neuer zu behandelnder Personen und Umsatzwachstum.

Erfahre mehr über BestoSys

Very responsive and quick service. Detailed management of leads and patient treatments.

Bewertungen zu BestoSys

4,9

BestoSys hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 177 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du BestoSys bereits verwendet?

Dr. Aman
Dr. Aman

Awesome Software and Google Reviews

the best thing is that patient review you on Google, not on Practo etc. Also patient receives message from Odontos not Bestosys or anything else.

Nothing , except needs better Tablet app

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much! As tablets are going out of fashion, we simply optimized the UI for tablets so you can use it on browser.

Sunil

Best Software for Practice Growth i have ever used

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall very good experience.

Excellent features for clinic management, Whatsapp automation allow notification to patient on whatsapp.

We are yet to use it to its full potential, mobile app could have more features.

Denzil
Clinical Director in Indien

Dental Software Solution

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Excellent support especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who I've been contacting from day 1. Remote Support is extra ordinary. Especially needed in early days.

Helps in automation and communication. Very much customizable and packs a lot of features. What's app communication is the best.

It does cost a bit to use the software. But we'll worth it I would say. Can get economical over time. Would love to have an integrated logo that is customizable. Also, certain messages are generic when sent from the back end. Would love to add a personal touch to that.

Dr Sujata

Best practice management software

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: It's easy to manage data from anywhere.
I get details of numbers in a second. I can easily track patient and my growth.

I like most about bestosys is detailed Data entries and what's app messaging system.

I have not started dental charting images yet. That I don't like. I find it complicated.

Karan
Dental surgeon in Indien

Great consolidation of features

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Very good and keeps the patient informed abt appointments and instructions

Most impactful feature for me as a daily user is post op instructions sent on whats app to the patient with respect to each procedure done, which can be preset procedure wise, makes life very easy for both doctors and patients and the appointment reminder feature which makes sure that the patient has received a reminder keeping them punctual

Mobile software needs upgradation to a certain extent which will make it the best software on the market

Avinash
Principal Dentist in UK

Good software

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good. Best part is they respond if there are any technical glitches

Good software, relatively easy to use. Has many features like CRM, billing, etc.

Nothing in particular. All the features are satisfactory

Kapil
Dr in Indien

Kommentare: Good

Ease of use ,quick support from the team

WhatsApp option has limits of characters and there is limit for WhatsApp mszs

Pavan
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The honest review after 3 yr and more usage.

It's very inclusive and expansive. Anywhere from patient to clinic to dentist to armament management and more everything you can find here.

I am still increasing my knowledge about software. It's a lot to learn. That can be only cons i can think off...

Shadir
Managing Director in Indien

Bestosys Patient Management Software

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Have been using Bestosys for the last 4 years and I can confidently say it is one of the best patient management software out there. The software is quite easy to use. Also the support team is phenomenal.

Not able to think of any cons currently.

Rita
Executive director in Nepal
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and efficient

4,0 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I like the multi-functional and versatile application of BestoSys. It has made our record keeping very easy and safe.

I like the way it is designed for the dental clinic. It encompasses a lot of things that are required for the smooth operation.

I wish, the perio charting was more upto date. Recalls could be managed in an easier way.

Rohit
Managing Partner in Indien

Excellent Dental Practice Management Software

Interface, Dental Charting, Ease of use, Mobile app.

Not able to delete receipts, once made.

Sharmila
Owner in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best thing that happened to my practice

Kommentare: Overall experience has been very good .

Most impactful feature is its integration to social media platforms. Patient access to records online through personalised app is great as it enhances the brand value of our practice. Recently added watsapp messaging , personal as well as bulk , gives ease of communication and helps to market paractice better.

More automation needed because of sheer size of the software which makes accessing each and every feature difficult. May be a wizard can be added which can guide the user to help activate all the features while installing.

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much. Dr Shirish is really tech-savvy and we are proud to have such a discerning user!

Mohammed

One of the best system used For Practice management

Kommentare: Good They are better than other lot and they are improvising in the issues and resolving issues which doctors face

whats app integration is the newest Hack they have incorporated in there software

inventory management needs Refinement and it is needed

letztes Jahr

Thank you sir. Your feedback is taken! :-)

Vijay
Coach in Indien

Powerful, Exhaustive & Brilliant Support

Kommentare: Overall the experience has been quite exciting. Always recommended to any one asking / seeking for such solutions.

The depth of each feature it covers is simply amazing. It just mimics the natural workflow which we experience in day to day management of our clinic. The after sales support is simply impeccable. People are highly courteous and empathize with our the pain points and provide a quick solution.

User Interface and User Experience needs good amount of improvement. A Simple, Stable, Fast Mobile App with minimum functionalities wud be a good to have.

letztes Jahr

Thank you sir. With the kind of technical prowess you have, these words are Oscar for us :-)

Dr.Rohan

Bestosys- Peace of mind

Whatsapp feature has made life very easy. We as staff are happy that we can send images links and documents through the bulk WhatsApp feature. Patients are happy as they receive WhatsApp msgs and never miss them as WhatsApp is the most used messenger app. Bulk whatsapp messages is really helpful to reach 5000 patients at a time . Can’t imagine my management of practice without bestosys.

Technically there’s nothing that can be disliked

letztes Jahr

Thank you so much for the generous words of appreciation :-)

THEJOKRISHNA
Pediatric & Preventive Dentist in Indien

bestosys is best

Kommentare: They understand dynamics of our operation quiet well. Small subtle upgrades that they provide are verymuch appreciable. Till date I dont have any regrets to say. finally I believe they are best in dental office soft ware we have today , and definately value for money

Iam using Bestsys since its inception, Since start they have been approachable for taking my small suggestion and bringing suitable upgrades in their software. they have sucessfully made our data management and storage digitalised and minimum paper use. customer care service probably is best in market. Quick and keen to help any time. Please dont ever compromise on this.

widget in my mobile , old version were trouble free. but new one seem to be not compatable to my mobile. frequent shut down is happening, hope you can fix it

Antwort von Bestosys Solutions

Being one of our early users, you hold a special place for us, and your words mean the world. Thank you Dr Thejokrishna!

Akshay
Periodontist in Indien

Great patient management software

Kommentare: Love the product. Hoping to see better iOS support in the near future

Ease of use. It refreshes very quickly. The integration of the app with the phone contact is helpful

iOS support. There are many times when the iPhone does not sync data quickly

letztes Jahr

These reviews from a senior practitioner like you make our day, sir!! Thank you so much. Yes, we'll refine iOS app further!

Dr Rajesh Kumar

What's app integration feature

Very user friendly and ease of use. Helps me understand my practice and has many growth features which are practically useful. It's new feature of its integration with WHATS APP is amazing. Patients are now more connected to our practice. They respond to automated messages. A good lot of our communication with patients is repetitive...we ask every oral surgery pt to eat before they come... every fluoride treatment pt to avoid staining foods etc. Now, we can automate this with Whatsapp. Above all, it's a sheer joy to see a pt's response to a bday wish...they couldn't do it on SMS all these years!!

To be frank...none. It automates practice and creates very good work flow.

letztes Jahr

Thank you Dr Rajesh. Your inputs have helped us to enhance the product continuously!

Jugal

Patient Engagement

Kommentare: Bestosys helps us in making our clinic paperless. It helps us to track all the finer details from regisration to prescription, to reminders, to patient enjoyment engagement & much more.

We have been using Bestosys for more than 4 years now. Very happy with their service. Recently they have launched the WhatsApp feature. This has been an excellent addition. We are getting good traction & patient engagement with this. The other useful tool that we have is the membership option. This software allows us to offer custom membership options & track them properly, so that we do not miss on offering all the benefits of membership to our patients. All this with simple clicks... Great going guys... Keep it up..

Actually nothing in the negative for them.

Proprietor in Indien

Dental software

Favourite dental software ... great user experience for a dental clinic right from managing appointments sending reminders or to recording treatment

Incomplete compatibility with phone apps

letztes Jahr

Thank you Doctor. Mobile app is being enhanced further.

Himanjai
Chief Dentist and Owner in Indien

Best Practice Management Software in India

Kommentare: Bestosys has helped me reduce many clutters. now all data is entered in software and we can access that from anywhere. We get to know that it is our patient calling and all entries are being done by my staff. I am not doing this data entry work any more

1) Almost all features required tonrun clinic smoothly 2) Each member of climic can access to software but each member can see only that info which owner wants to share with them 3) A+ support team. Just a call ot whats app away. And they just dont speak, they actually access your laptop through teamviewer and solve the problem if the problem is at your computer. If problem is at theor end I have never waited for more than 24 hrs to get it solved

Well features and support is best but its most costly software for this industry in market.

kiran
DIRECTOR in Indien

EASIEST WAY TO MANAGE YOUR PRACTISE

Kommentare: I HAVE BEEN USING THIS SOFTWARE SINCE ITS BIRTH...I AM VERY FOND OF SHARING FEW INTERESTING ROUTINE IMPORTANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE..
THE VERY CUMBERSOME PROCESS OF GETTING WORK FROM LAB AND INTIMATING THE PATIENT ABOUT THEIR TEETH IS FANTASTIC..
INSTANT FEEDBACK AND FACEBOOK LIKES FROM PATIENT IS VERY NOVEL..AND EXTRAORDINARILY USEFUL TO CLINIC.
PATIENT TRACKER IS A BEAUTIFUL FEATURE WHICH NO OTHER SOFTWARE IN THE EARTH GIVES SO CLEARLY AND ORGANISED..THANKS TO THE EFFORTS MADE BY THE TEAM BESTOSYS..
I DID NOT FIND A SINGLE SMS OR MAIL MISSED DURING APPOINTMENTS OR OTHER WORKS RELATED ..
I REALLY APPRECIATE THE BESTOSYS TEAM FOR THEIR CONTINUOUS POSITIVE EFFORTS THAT ARE MADE TOWARDS DENTISTRY AND CLINICIANS..

EASE HIGHLY PROFESSIONAL AND ELOBORATIVE.

COST FACTOR . COULD HAVE BEEN ON IPAD ALSO. COULD HAVE IMPROVED ON PHARMACY PART

Vijay
Business Head in Indien

Awesome is the word!

Kommentare: The overall experience has been amazing. The team has been able to replicate the exact patient flow and almost all different instances we go through with the patient and digitalize the records. Also the practice growth features have been amazingly integrated to provide a centralized and seamless experience to the patients.

Number of Features, Depth of Features, Focus towards Practice Growth, Pricing, Customer Service, Value of Customer Voice!

Scope to improve ease of use, reduce learning curve, UI and UX.

Antwort von Bestosys Solutions

Thanks Mr Vijay. Coming from a seasoned user like you, your ratings are an Oscar!! UI/UX is in the pipeline. Our inherent bias towards growth features keeps showing up...just released Membership module, integration with a Royalty points company, YouTube integration coming next... :-)

Taru
Owner of my dental practice in Indien

I like Bestosys

Kommentare: I like the practice management part of it. Esp keeping track of all the suppliers, their accounts.
I also find it convenient to trace the price I paid for a product earlier.
Tracking the patient's casepapers has become so much simpler.
There is so much to it...we discover a new feature ever so often
Also it is user friendly.

What I like most is that it helps me understand my practice at a glance. Esp at the dashboard.

The journal entries. It's a little complicated, but am trying to get the hang of it.

Antwort von Bestosys Solutions

Thanks Dr Taru. We have asked our team NOT to try to make you tech-savvy...instead try to make the functionality adapt!! In Journal entries, you will soon see 3-4 templates to cover most used scenarios...thanks to your feedback :-)

Dr Mahendra
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bestosys is best software system

Easy to use, have everything we want, service is quick .

Patients cannot book the appointments like practo