Delivers reviews, easy to use!

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Travis R.
Ecommerce Consultant

Kommentare: It makes my client's money every day and increases engagement. It makes me look good every time I recommend it and Yotpo is a great company to deal with.

Vorteile: Yotpo is easy to install if you're using a major eCommerce cart provider like Magento, Shopify, etc. There are some other copy cats out there that promise the world but they have all fallen short or simply miss things. I'm using the incentive coupons to get more reviews with some clients and it's awesome. The review moderation is easy to use, makes sense and we use it every day. As an eCommerce consultant I recommend Yotpo to all my clients and see the results first hand.

Nachteile: Yotpo can be a powerful tool in the right hands. It has a ton of features and you can get lost during setup on which are the most important.

Great functionality but...

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Abraham B.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Onboarding experience was great. Like the personal touch everything gets.

Vorteile: I like that with Yotpo I own my reviews and I get much more control over design. When onboarding Yotpo provided a personal dev team to design my Review portal to make it match the feel and look of my store.

Nachteile: I was hoping that Yotpo will increase reviews and customer engagement however the case seems to be that less people are leaving reviews and engaging with the reviews and Q&A. I also don't like that the Q&A section doesn't have a search bar when the Q&A section is separate for the reviews tab. And finally the app is very expensive and especially if in getting less activity with the reviews and Q&A I don't know if the cost is worth it.

von Yotpo an 19.9.2019

Hi Abraham, thank you so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate your feedback and are constantly working on finding ways to improve our product and better serve our customers. We hear your frustration and have reached out to one of the team members on your account - they'll be getting in touch to work together on easing some of these concerns.

Love this review software!

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Sarah M.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: So far it’s been great. I’m collecting reviews daily on my products, engaging with customers all while improving credibility to potential customers.

Vorteile: So easy to set up and looks great on my product pages. It automatically sends out emails to customers who have purchased, saving me time.

Nachteile: Limit to emails each month with free version it includes only 50 emails. The back end is also a little clunky. It took some time to learn it, I’m still not using it to it’s full potential.

von Yotpo an 15.1.2020

Hi Sarah! Thank you so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate your feedback. Please know it is a huge part of how we continue to evolve - we are constantly working on more ways to make our platform as accessible as possible (in how it works intuitively and how it scales with growing businesses). Thanks again and happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Poor value for the $$$

Bewertet am 13.11.2019
Clay R.
Founder, CEO
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yotpo helped to automate the collection of reviews but there are plenty of other apps that do the same thing at a fraction of the price.

Vorteile: Yotpo is a beautiful and simple review platform with advanced features

Nachteile: PRICE - We started with Yotpo very early on and the product was reasonably priced for a shopify store at that time but then the price shot up to thousands of dollars/quarter. The price was only based on the fact that you use the service, not how much you use or how many referrals or reviews you get. As a small business, this simply isn't practical or sustainable. We had to switch to another product, okendo, which is much more reasonably priced and actually has more advanced features than Yotpo.

von Yotpo an 17.12.2019

Hi Clay! Thank you so much for leaving the review, we really appreciate your feedback and consider it highly valuable as we continue to grow and map out our focus moving forward. As far as pricing, our pricing structure is modeled to grow with our customers, but we know that can't fit the needs of every brand. With that said, we're constantly working to adjust and make our pricing as accessible as possible while still matching the value of the product and are excited to continue to do so. Thanks again, we really appreciate you taking the time.

Feels quite basic, but lacks functionallity

Bewertet am 21.11.2019
Albin O.
Back Office Agent
Internet, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have used Yotbo for a few years, and since it's implemented on our website it is hard for us to abandon Yotpo, although we really want to.

Vorteile: A lot of automatic features, and the software takes care of most things.

Nachteile: 1. In the Q/A-section there is a "Send to past shoppers"-button. We absolutely hate this button, and there is no option to hide or remove it. It's very easy to accidentally press the button and then an e-mail is sent to hundreds of customers saying our company needs help answering the question. When this happens, we get a lot of angry e-mails from customers asking what we are doing and telling us how incompetent we are.
Sometimes people provide personal information in their questions, and if we accidentally send these questions (and personal information) to other customers, we might get sued.
2. There were two of us working in Yotpo, and it was a bit problematic. During the summer there were six of us, and we had to come up with our own solutions to prevent two or three of us not to answer the same reviews, or four of us trying to find the answer to the same question. There is no way to see what questions your colleagues are working with, and no way to make notes on a question or review. We usually spend an hour every day copying all the questions to a separate online document, and all the reviews (with rating, user e-mail address, and order number) to another document to be able to handle it.

Best review app period.

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Yemin K.
Co-Founder ' COO

Kommentare: More reviews mean more credibility. We mix up Yotpo review and Google trusted store review and it proves we have better sales than before. Controlling review is not easy, but it's easier than ever with Yotpo. Their dashboard and the moderate system is easy to handle and very intuitive.

Vorteile: Have to say Yotpo is truly our best on site app.. I believe the customers like/read/trust the reviews. Yotpo has become a major part of our day to day customer engagement strategy. I love that new features are constantly being added. Their customer service is top notch. This app offers a heck of a lot of great features for the low price of free. You need to pay more if you want to use more features, but every penny worth. The cost is high for a business of our size, but I think after a year or so we will see the results of peer to peer reviews. Give it a shot.

Nachteile: Picture update feature updated so far, but the problem is pricing. As fa as I know, it could be too much for the companies on their starting phase. Adding this feature for special package or something will be better to try it. I might be wrong, but they really have to give chances for users who keep using Yotpo, for example more than 1 year or 2 years.

Arguably the best out there, bit pricey

John C.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yotpo is one of the best and possible the best in online ecomm reviews.

Vorteile: Automated reviews and automated settings, social push, and rich snippets

Nachteile: Doesn't integrate with subscription apps (though does integrate with shopify) and price.

von Yotpo an 4.9.2019

Hi John! Thank you so much for leaving a review, we're glad to hear you're enjoying Yotpo! We're constantly working to improve our product and how we serve our customers, so we really appreciate your feedback.

Marketing and referrals at ease!

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Capri S.
Accounting
Einzelhandel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent bringing back repeat customers and the referral program has also helped us.

Vorteile: Very easy to promote our business with the marketing and trying to lure repeat customers by providing loyalty rewards and incentives for referrals to our business.

Nachteile: Nothing at all. So far, this program has been excellent for our business and has had a positive outcome for our business.

von Yotpo an 17.12.2019

Hi Capri, thanks so much for leaving a review - happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo!

Well build product with fantastic service

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Tristan S.
Lebensmittelproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My experience has been good. A lot of customers look at the reviews

Vorteile: Been using YOPO for about a year. Very good service and offer a lot for the free version. I am now paying for some of the more advanced features. Customer service always gets back to me fast. Never had a problem.

Nachteile: Some of the Features I would like are only on the higher cost plans and as a small store they I can’t afford them.

Great Product, but too Expensive.

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Tiffany P.
Marketing Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I think Yotpo is great overall, I just think you can get a very similar product for much less.

Vorteile: I really liked how easy this was to integrate into our site and it had great functionalities. Plus it looked nice on the product pages.

Nachteile: It was WAY TOO EXPENSIVE. After working with Yotpo for 2+ years we switched to a competitor because we got mostly all the same features, but for less than half the price.

Easy To Use

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Justin H.
Director of Daily Operations
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It's been great for the most part.

Vorteile: I like that I get notified of every review that comes in or if there is a negative review that need attention. I also like that there is a feature for a customer to select they did not receive their product if they did not receive it.

Nachteile: I don't like that I don't believe there is an option for users to amend their reviews. If somebody leaves a negative review but we take care of them, it would be nice to send a follow up prompt saying something like. "It looks like the company was able to resolve your issue or concerns, would you like to amend your review?" It's very unlikely that the person will go back and write a new review since they are now no longer prompted to do a review.

von Yotpo an 6.10.2019

Hi Justin, thank you so much for leaving a review! We really appreciate hearing your feedback and are happy to hear you're having a positive experience with Yotpo. As far as changing or updating reviews, we absolutely understand your frustration, but to confirm- do not offer that capability. What you can do is resend an Automatic Review Request email which will replace the existing review that's no longer relevant. Here's a link that should help: https://support.yotpo.com/en/article/resending-an-automatic-review-request-email

Yotpo Provided Brand Credibility

Seth H.
Marketing Manager
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yotpo gave credibility to our brand. We were using a generic review solution previously. While we did have some reviews, we weren't collecting new reviews very quickly and the overall format of them didn't provide any sort of confidence to potential customers that they were legitimate reviews. Yotpo immediately improved our review collection rate and gave new potential customers that these were reviews from real golfers who had been using our product.

Vorteile: The best thing about Yotpo is it works really well no matter how much time and attention I give it every day. It works best when I'm responding to reviews and using the social boost features to take advantage of all the great reviews that we're receiving. However, if I'm overwhelmed with other work, then I don't HAVE to log in and check things. Yotpo just works.

Nachteile: It's not inexpensive, but it's definitely worth the money. I had to "go to bat" in order for our company to adopt this solution, but it didn't take long for everyone to see the value. And now there's no question that Yotpo provides a big boost to our brand, user experience, SEO, and advertising.

von Yotpo an 4.9.2019

Hi Seth! Thank you for the glowing review! We're so happy that you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing the results. We're constantly working to improve our product and better serve our customers, so we really appreciate your feedback.

Premium customer reviews solution

Ellie P.
Digital Operations Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yotpo has really let us use user-generated content to increase our conversion rates while helping us offset the cost of creating our own content, with more authentic content.

Vorteile: Yotpo has an easy to use interface and has robust and well thought out features and tools for collecting user reviews and photos and displaying them on our websites to really make an impact with customers. Additionally, our account rep is super responsive and helpful with any questions or issues we run into.

Nachteile: It does have a higher price tag to some of its competitors, that said, the polish within the product and reliability isn't something you find in all SAS solutions.

von Yotpo an 4.9.2019

Hi Ellie! We're so happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo. Our price structure varies depending on the business needs and we're happy to hear that you're seeing the results on your site. Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate your feedback.

Easy To Use, Looks Nice, Cheaper Alternatives

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Matthew D.
Principal
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great tech, easy to implement, easy to use, contains a ton of features - it's just overpriced.

Vorteile: Yotpo is easy to implement and use. Being able to create Facebook ads directly from customer reviews is incredibly valuable and has brought large amounts of revenue to our store.

Nachteile: There are cheaper alternatives (MUCH cheaper) that do the exact same thing and even do most things better. Yotpo does appear to be severely overprice, in my honest opinion.

von Yotpo an 19.9.2019

Hi there, thanks for leaving a review. Our pricing is catered to the needs & wishlists of the brands we work with and we're extremely sorry to hear that you weren't able to see the value of Yotpo in your experience. Every review, positive and negative, plays a big role in how we evolve our product and teams, and really appreciate you leaving your feedback.

Amazing Application

Katie O.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yotpo really encourages our users to leave reviews on our site which is invaluable as far SEO is concerned. It has created a forum for customers to ask questions about products and share their real life experience and use of our products. It has improved our customer engagement and we have really gained insight into their journey on our site.

Vorteile: Easy to build photo galleries. Easy to collect social media posts relating to our products. Customer reviews are easy to filter and display and their sentiment readings help filter out problematic reviews. Collecting reviews is extremely easy and we receive a steady stream everyday.

Nachteile: We dont use the tool as best we can. Gathering permissions for user generated content has been a slow process.

von Yotpo an 19.9.2019

Hi Katie! We really appreciate you leaving a review and are happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and seeing the benefits.

Great Review Platform - Could Be Better

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Elise S.
Customer Experience Team Lead
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, Yotpo is a great reviews platform that is easy to use and manage, even across multiple brands and products, all under one account.

Vorteile: In terms of functionality, Yotpo is easy to implement and use, from both a front-end and back-end perspective. It easily hosts your product's (or company's) reviews and displays them on the website is a visually aesthetic way, with customizable features.

Nachteile: It would be great to implement a feature that allows the user on the customer's end to have more filter options for the reviews. There are other review platforms that have more fields to answer, therefor offering more information for the customer to browse when looking at reviews. Since referrals and reviews are one of the first things customers look at before purchasing, giving more information options (beyond name, product, and product rating) along with making filter features easy to accessible allows the customer to access more detailed information, but helps to make the conversion quicker.

Yotpo is a must have!

Cody N.

Vorteile: The ease of use is incredible. The dashboard is very easy to navigate and make changes that will help your business.

Nachteile: How it only hooks up to Google sometimes. It was all the time during search it would be hard to beat.

von Yotpo an 19.9.2019

Hi Cody! Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and really value your feedback as we continue to evolve our product and the way we serve our community. It sounds like you might be describing an integration issue - if that's the case, please feel free to reach out to our support team who would love to help out.

A bit expensive

Bewertet am 7.3.2017
Aireen D.
Chief E-commerce Officer
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We tried YOTPO for a year. The price was high compared to what we needed, so didn't renew. Needed only the Review function and SEO, not the rest. I think the pricing, which is based on the amount of review e-mails sent, is not a valid way of pricing. It does not take into account the % who respond with a review, which is the more accurate metric. If the price was based on # of reviews received, it would reflect on the product's ease of use. It could also be based on features used, which is another metric based on the value a merchant places on the features.
Also, not having the reviews in HTML so it can be searched is a big drawback. Hope this helps.

Vorteile: - Sending out reviews w/ up-sell opportunities
- Reporting capabilities
- User interface to display reviews is nice on the website
- Rich snippet feature for SEO

Nachteile: - the Moderation menu got more confusing. I liked the old interface better--it was easier to follow.
- Support doesn't respond right away. It can take a day or two to resolve an issue.
- The Reviews are not searchable so doesn't contribute to SEO.

Good Bad Great Good Great Amazing Bad and Great Again

Bewertet am 30.3.2017
Jorden L.
Marketing Director
Paket- & Frachtlieferung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yotpo has a great product but I experienced a few issues in my time using it that were extremely inhibiting to me finding my groove with it. I think they need a custom plan for low volume high priority/price retailers online but I am happy they were able to customize my billing and make it easier to stay onboard - it's not entirely what I need being that we are low volume and high price. Yes, we do exist. I think that for $ a month, I should be able to whitelabel with the Powerhouse plan, for some reason they think I shouldn't but I understand their need to market the product. I am continuing to work with the application and use it to the best of my ability. The title of this review reflects that the experience has been turbulent from bad to excellent but I am much happier knowing now that I have an actual dedicated account manager. The last manager was great, I just think he was falling behind probably due to Yotpo killing it and growing so quickly. I am excited to utilize the tool and see what we can get out of it. Thank you Yotpo for a Good, Great, Bad, Amazing, Bad, Great, Good Excellent product.

Vorteile: Great Features, TPR and Social Ads

Nachteile: Only good for high volume online retailers.

YOTPO Really Works!

Bewertet am 3.10.2019
Gene M.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: See Above.

Vorteile: The fact that it really works as advertised. The first 6 years we were in business we gathered some 200+ reviews for various products. In the last 4 years we have gathered nearly 3500 reviews for various products and the website. The reviews are presented in a professional manner on the website and the star ratings are featured in web searches.

Nachteile: I am not a web guru or coding guy. Some knowledge of these items is necessary for proper implementation of the software. I really appreciate the semi-annual checkups from the YOTPO service technicians. They are very helpful.

von Yotpo an 17.12.2019

Thanks so much for leaving a review! Happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo & our customer support team is hitting the mark.

So many features... Amazing support

Bewertet am 1.4.2017
Ardalan Z.
Online Marketing Manager (Mid-Senior)
Medizinische Geräte, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: There are maybe more than 100 review apps that can help your company grow organic content or ask customers to write site, and product reviews. But Yotpo is on a completely different level than most. They regularly update their product, have so many features that can help your onsite and offsite strategies, and most importantly (at least for our company), they have a great team of account executives, experts, strategists, and support staffs.
We started our experience almost 2 years ago (Yotpo strategist: Hannah Kim) and Yotpo keeps exceeding our expectations with new features every month.

Vorteile: Amazing features - could help both e-commerce and non-ecommerce websites - Great quick support

Nachteile: Installation looks easy at first but sometimes requires some knowledge of coding. Not a real con but I thought you should know that.

Great product that is easy to use and helpful for our company

Brett C.
Director of Ecommerce
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We needed a more streamlined way to collect and put-to-work our customer reviews. Before Yotpo we were hearing great things from customers but had no way to easily collect this in real-time and then use in our marketing. Yotpo solved all those issues and its simple and easy to use.

Vorteile: That it simplifies the review collection process for us as a company, but also make it easy for the customer.

Nachteile: I'm not sure I have any cons, but looking for more help on how to implement Yotpo with our email product Klaviyo

von Yotpo an 4.9.2019

Hi Brett! Thanks for leaving a review, we're glad to hear you're enjoying Yotpo! As far as support on the integration with Klaviyo, you've probably seen this, but I've included a link that may help. If you're still having issues, you can put in a support request or message us on social media! https://support.yotpo.com/en/article/klaviyo-integration-guide

One of the great tool for review automation & curation

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Samim S.
Marketing Manager
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We have used this tool to collect reviews and ratings for our products. The integration part was very easy and we can select how and when to send the invitation to write the reviews. We can even send mass invitation to our customers by uploading an excel sheet to write a review. The automation part is really very good where after successfully delivering an order we can set the system up that way where it will send the review email. We can even encourage our customer to post images of the products along with their review and then we can tag that image with the actual product in our site. It really helps make a product very much worth. We can customize the email templates as per our theme and taste.

Nachteile: I have not found any major cons which i need to share here.

Fabulous support!

Brittney L.
Social Media Manager
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have worked with Yotpo for many years, I inherited them when I grew into my position and they made the transition very simple and easy. I appreciate that Yotpo is always looking for new ways to help customers.

Vorteile: New & exciting features! Yotpo is always adding new features to make their platform more enticing. Excellent support, they are always eager to help.

Nachteile: It is pricey, worth it- yes. But, it's not a small cost by any means.

von Yotpo an 19.9.2019

Hi Brittney! Thank you so much for leaving a review! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Yotpo and really value your feedback as we continue to evolve our product and the way we serve our community. Our pricing structure is definitely custom built to each and every business & we're happy to hear you're seeing the results.

While expensive, Yotpo has been extremely helpful for us in capturing content and converting leads.

Bewertet am 17.5.2017
Russell S.
Co-Founder
Möbel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Yotpo provided us with the ability to get real "third party" reviews from customers and post them on our site. This gave us instant credibility and validated the quality of our product which led to a higher conversion rate. We were also able to use this customer generated content for social media ads which led to more unique visitors and in turn, more sales.

Vorteile: The software is extremely easy to use and customize. With Yotpo, we were able to launch with a dedicated reviews page and reviews carousel that was completely customized to fit the look and feel of our site. Emails to customers requesting reviews are super simply and easy to publish to the site. Yotpo has really helped in validating and providing credibility to our product and brand.

Nachteile: Price. They have pretty aggressive sales reps and only work on annual contracts. While effective, it's by far our largest software subscription in terms of spend. We locked ourselves into the pro version and once you implement it on your site, it's difficult to downgrade to a cheaper version.