L2L Connected Workforce Platform Erfahrungen

Über L2L Connected Workforce Platform

Lösung für Fertigungsausführung, die systematische Verbesserungen und Schlüsselergebnisse antreibt, um Fertigungsunternehmen dabei zu unterstützen, ihre Produktionsziele zu erreichen.

Erfahre mehr über L2L Connected Workforce Platform

The system also counts strokes which that how we measure are tooling life. This will fine tune are tooling usage which will be a savings in tooling cost.

Mobile platform is a little contentious sometimes.

Bewertungen zu L2L Connected Workforce Platform

L2L Connected Workforce Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 94 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du L2L Connected Workforce Platform bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly
Senior Manufacturing Engineer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

L2L in a Job shop environment

Kommentare: I like it, it was easy to train uses, modify how we wanted our work to appear, and the notification process was a great way to trigger the need for immediate action. The system is highly adaptable, and lets it be used for multiple functions. They have API functions that can be captured to help with automation of functions. The L2L team is great to work with, they even did customization for us and assisted with the rollout.

The software is easy to configure and roll out. It allows a lot of customization with out paying for custom programming or needing programming resources with in our company.

We use the system for both manufacturing and maintenance. The maintenance side of the process often gets overwhelmed by the volume of activity in production.

Kenji
Electrical Controls Technician in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

My L2L Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like the fact that the L2L dispatch system is easy to create new dispatches for maintenance technicians, and the fact that the dispatches show up nearly instantaneously with the automatic refresh feature on the dispatch page.

One feature that I would like to be expanded on is the play sound feature. I generally use the filter to change the "trade" type to electrical technicians, and when new dispatches come in the sound sometimes does not play right away.

johnny
Lead in USA
Konsumgüter, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

JUST A USER.

3,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Was not show everything, on this but was not too bad to learn.

It is used by operators to check the QA of the pallets that are put out at this plant.

The program is not the best for everything, but it works well.

colton
Maintenance Planner Coordinator in USA
Lebensmittelproduktion, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Perfect Maintenance Planning Tool.

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like that the platform is easy to use and navigate. most of the page's functions are end user friendly and the ease of workflow is intuitive. separating access to individual as the program is designed is extremely handy when maintaining a workload of dozens of users.

that i cannot create Follow up Work Order from the list of options when building a checklist.

Thomas
Production Supervisor in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Decent software for tracking downtime and documentation.

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I think it is a decent platform but dont like that it doesnt show that the line is down and what is causing most of the downtime.

the notes feature is nice to be able what happened throughout the day and what the current issues that need to be worked on for the next shift coming in.

i dont believe that we currently use this feature or know what this feature is.

Jason
Mechanical technician in USA
Maschinerie, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but somewhat difficult to get modified.

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Overall my experience has been good. I like that general users can modify their time spent on certain jobs and it's easy to have an understanding when work is required and how much time equipment has been down.

Simple layout and easy to find work orders. Fast one sided communication.

Only one sided communication. Takes time to figure out all the features.

Anne-Marie
Operator in USA
Pharmazeutika, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review of L2L

4,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

What I like most about L2L Connected Workforce Platform is the ease of use from an operator's point of view. Opening dispatches is simple.

What I like least about L2L Connected Workforce Platform is the system is not validated to my understanding and we currently must use two systems to report dispatches.

Izaak
Assembly Process Engineer in USA
Automotive, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

L2L Review

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

The ability to have access to all performance metrics, dispatches for downtime or running impaired, and comments from the line operators on one screen in the operator portal.

no cons come to mind. I have had little negative experiences with L2L

Jeff
Sr. Process Engineer in USA

Simplified Production Control

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

I like how easy it is to search dispatch activity on the production lines. We also use the inventory control system for spare parts, which is very helpful.

It is hard to come up with negatives with L2L

Craig
Electronic Controls Technician in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tech Review

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It has really made our jobs as techs alot easier to find parts and organize machine issues better.

I like the simplicity and organization of it all.

I would say that maybe allow more customization of the layout.

Raguram
Total Productive Maintenance Manager in Singapur
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New Suggestion

Kommentare: Fantastic software, I truly promote this L2L to other sites colleagues & friends. Just need some little improvement on few platforms. Example: look into "Parts to Order" page, can anyone set default for more than 1 selections such as order below min, order on min level for different category of warehouse. e.g., If I have spare which I need "below min level order" & another consumable parts which I need "on min level order"The system doesn't allow this as because current setting only allows 1 default value setting! - not good and high risk for user to determine the parts to order based on different categories.

Input - Process - Output all in single stream, means all new registration, work orders executions and report generating in same framework. Besides, L2L is a system that can measure maintenance task with spare part management, which helpful for technical experts to measure the usage of spares. Easy for both user and administrator to manage the software.

Some of the user request not put in priority even though the inputs are beneficial for L2L improvements. I do receive feedbacks such as waiting for developer, the action sequence not on track & etc.I wish, if our coordinator or assigned person can't help to keep the user's request due to L2L operation limitation, at least they can help to put up a meeting with right channel so that user's inputs will be validate in right way.

Barry
Continuous Improvement manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: OA improvement of 20%

Integration of Maintenance and production, it is an intuitive platform

Need the ability to force entering Downtime minutes when a pitch is not met

Neil
Millwright in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes your life easier.

user friendly platform that can easily to understand, even with less explanatory.

As of now, I do not have any Cons to this product.

Filadelfo
Director of Maintenance in USA
Möbel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Leading2Lean CloudDISPATCH

Kommentare: Often times, people and systems hide issues which will restrict improvement and growth. Problems are pearls, elevate them using Leading2lean.
CloudDISPATCH has supported my spares cost reduction, equipment downtime reduction and increased resource efficiency, communication and data transparency improvement initiatives.

- Resource labor transparency - Dispatch board; the way it systematicly prioritizes and displays work - Data Reporting - Spares module - System versatility

- Due to the large amount of data the system can provide, one can get overwhelmed. Users will need to keep mining data simple at first, until they can adjust to root causing issues with such large data sets.

Kabe
Quality Engineer in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

QMS Testing Flexible

Kommentare: I really like the experience I have with L2L. I have been able to implement all the CTQ checks on the production lines as well as incorporate internal audits into our system.

I am able to create all the CTQ checks as well as audits to whatever standard I need to. The software is easy to use, and customer service is always available to help.

If there are missed checks, I can't tell unless I go into the open closed checklists and view what I need to. I wish there was a tracking system for missed checks.

Felipe
APS Specialist in Brasilien

Heart of genba

No good management would be done without L2L in Autoliv Brazil site. All calls, triggers, and performance are managed by L2L. Very friendly interface. No questions from operators to managers how use this. Benefits are clear and much money has been saved due to L2L usage.

No much concerning for L2L. All suggestions are gave for regional team and them we can improve system ever and ever.

Mitch
Facilities Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

L2L in Facility and Maintenance Management

Kommentare: All of our preventative maintenance is scheduled and work instructions are attached to jobs. All repair jobs are entered and tracked. Down time and response time are tracked. It gives us good visibility on all our maintenance activities.

Ease of use and visibility. I am able to automate the work delegation and dispatch.

I have run into occasional glitches with the report functions in see job history.

supervisor in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

L2L Smart manufacturing review

Kommentare: Hourly benefits to know if machines are hitting goals, any current downtimes and able to address issues quickly from this. Safety issues get seen immediately and addressed as needed.

L2L has changed the way we operate on a daily and hourly basis. The software is easy to implement and use after integration.

I do not have any cons to this software. it continues to grow and the employees all grow from it.

Oana
plant manager in Rumänien

L2L 5 years usage review

Kommentare: love at first sight, giving data structured

Live data displayed, ease to connected outputs from L2L

metrics are not according to expectations (eg : LMPU)

Kolton
Inventory Analyst in USA
Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great help

Kommentare: I am tracking inventory variances through the cycle count, to better assess the root causes, as well as ensure we are tracking for the deadlines.

It helps get the job done and track the status., I also like the notes field that helps you add better notes for items.

Some fields once created and submitted can be edited later, which is a draw back. I also don't like that you have to go back in and set the due date, and not when you are creating a dispatch.

Udomsuk
Manufacturing manager in Thailand
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

L2L Smart Manufacturing Platform

Kommentare: i think L2L already keep importance data base. but, some report can not get data by separate production line. (May be i don't know how to)

Report have detail for data analysis for looking for weak point.

Can not pull Performance report separate by production line in one time.

Leesa
Maintenance Planner in USA
Metallabbau, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Leading2lean support

Kommentare: We have had a great experience with support and the navigation thru the software, its very user friendly and the staff is awesome!!

The support from the team and how easy the software is to use.

I wish the calendar for scheduling was a bit more to my liking but I am old school. Other than that its great

Wilfred
Reliability Leader in USA
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

L2L feedback

Kommentare: Support has to become a friend

Exporting Function, Support availability

Canned Reports, limits on administrator changes to basic fields and Selections.

Chethan
Associate Senior Manager in Indien
Automotive, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

L2L Smart Manufacturing Platform

It is user friendly. We can generate the report as per our requirement

We are finding some issues when we tried modifying the required format

Louay
Louay
Manufacturing Engineering Manager in Kanada

L2L Review

Empowers the production line workers to track line performance.

The product is extremely easy to setup and use.