L2L Connected Workforce Platform Erfahrungen

Über L2L Connected Workforce Platform

Leading2Lean wurde von Herstellern für Hersteller entwickelt. Die intuitive UI bindet das Personal ein, um Produktionsprobleme zu lösen.

Erfahre mehr über L2L Connected Workforce Platform

Easy to integrate data from existing systems. Quick and measurable results.

If there are missed checks, I can't tell unless I go into the open closed checklists and view what I need to. I wish there was a tracking system for missed checks.

Bewertungen zu L2L Connected Workforce Platform

L2L Connected Workforce Platform hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 70 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du L2L Connected Workforce Platform bereits verwendet?

Kelly
Kelly
Senior Manufacturing Engineer in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

L2L in a Job shop environment

Kommentare: I like it, it was easy to train uses, modify how we wanted our work to appear, and the notification process was a great way to trigger the need for immediate action. The system is highly adaptable, and lets it be used for multiple functions. They have API functions that can be captured to help with automation of functions. The L2L team is great to work with, they even did customization for us and assisted with the rollout.

The software is easy to configure and roll out. It allows a lot of customization with out paying for custom programming or needing programming resources with in our company.

We use the system for both manufacturing and maintenance. The maintenance side of the process often gets overwhelmed by the volume of activity in production.

Darrell
Maintenance Supervisor in USA
Pharmazeutika, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Leading2Lean is a great CMMS

Kommentare: So far it has been a good experience and has made our documentation in regards to maintenance much easier.

I like how simple it is to complete preventative maintenance checklists and access that history, as well as creating reactive dispatches for equipment that is struggling or is down.

The reports for the machine/asset list and other reports are limited in what you can specify and how much you can customize them to fit your needs.

Best CMMS software I have used in the past 25 years

This is the most user friendly CMMS software that I have ever used and I have tried quite a few. New users learn to use the system in as little as a hour.

The reports are inaccurate and frustrating to use, but you can export the data and create your own reports with excel. Poor customer support.

Barry
Continuous Improvement manager in USA

My review

Kommentare: OA improvement of 20%

Integration of Maintenance and production, it is an intuitive platform

Need the ability to force entering Downtime minutes when a pitch is not met

Jerette
Jerette
Principal Engineering Technologist in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Cloud Dispatch: Making All Aspects of the Business Visable

Kommentare: The downtime information that is collected allows of the engineering dept. to isolate major problems and attack the root cause.

Easy to use and what you don't know how to use the support will take the time to show you how and why it is used. The data is always available with the most up to date information and can be pulled in a variety of different reports. Setup of the system is very simple and can be started up in a short amount of time. I recommend using as much of the system as possible because as you add additional modules you may need to change previous setups to work with added modules.

The major con about the software is that even if you want to have something deleted from the system the request is always denied.

Kamalesh
Controls Engineering in Kanada
Automotive, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Smart and easy platform

Kommentare: Overall, L2L helps manufacturing sectors to reach their daily goals. most of the standard features available are fully developed and work flawlessly.

L2L has a lot of great features that are required for manufacturing sector. Accessing these features are easy. Support section has multiple ways to get trained and get support for L2L.

Adding work documents section can be improved with a section to show which ones are in approval process.

Eric
Technical Manager in USA

Easy and conveinent = L2L

L2L has been very helpful in getting our Maintenace department into the best shape it has been in. The software is very user friendly, and the customer service is amazing. L2L will gladly take recommendations on changes that might need made to make the software easier to use.

The only con is that there is no true cycle counting for spares.

Jeffrey
EHS Manager in USA

Integrating Preventative Maintenance and Work Orders

Seamless integration of preventative maintenance and work orders in one system for allocation of maintenance resources to complete PM's and address issues in a timely mannaer

Getting front line staff to use the program.

Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

LES - Dispatch Syatem

Kommentare: -Centralize all the maintenance documents for fast retrievable and monitoring
-Assist systematically on machine historical data to prevent unnecessary downtime
-Help to minimize technician repair time, able to view in glance on past 30 days activities
-Able to plan systematically on the spare part consumptions & it’s change frequency

-Maintenance history tracking -Maintenance scheduling -Document storage -Spare management

-Spare consumption cost accuracy poor due to bugs -Did not have escalation title option -Less admin function

Christopher
EHS Analyst in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

L2L Review

Kommentare: Overall this is a valuable tool with limitless possibilities and uses.

I like being able to run reports and display downtime.

The safety cross function is not real useful.

Raguram
Total Productive Maintenance Manager in Singapur
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

New Suggestion

Kommentare: Fantastic software, I truly promote this L2L to other sites colleagues & friends. Just need some little improvement on few platforms. Example: look into "Parts to Order" page, can anyone set default for more than 1 selections such as order below min, order on min level for different category of warehouse. e.g., If I have spare which I need "below min level order" & another consumable parts which I need "on min level order"The system doesn't allow this as because current setting only allows 1 default value setting! - not good and high risk for user to determine the parts to order based on different categories.

Input - Process - Output all in single stream, means all new registration, work orders executions and report generating in same framework. Besides, L2L is a system that can measure maintenance task with spare part management, which helpful for technical experts to measure the usage of spares. Easy for both user and administrator to manage the software.

Some of the user request not put in priority even though the inputs are beneficial for L2L improvements. I do receive feedbacks such as waiting for developer, the action sequence not on track & etc.I wish, if our coordinator or assigned person can't help to keep the user's request due to L2L operation limitation, at least they can help to put up a meeting with right channel so that user's inputs will be validate in right way.

maintenance planner in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Program

The maintenance scheduling is most of my realm and it is extremely convenient to use. Production & down time is also great except that we would benefit more having L2L connect to get more accurate numbers. This program fits well in our business. There are a few options that could be reworded to fit our needs, but we have been able to work around most. Getting hourly employee buy in has not always been easy. To get more information & narrow down problem areas we have converted the reason box to a machine subcomponent. We have machines with multiple areas so using reasons this way enables us to break the machine down further & filter so only the reasons that apply to that machine are an option.

Getting accurate data from manual input. 40 minutes of downtime for "jam" doesn't tell me much and action/component "cleared" "jam" also is not helpful. I would like more detail, but that is more of a managerial problem than L2L

Robert
Maintenance Manager in USA
Maschinerie, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

It's a great easy tool that makes things visable

Kommentare: I have really enjoyed working with this system. It is one of the easiest systems I have used. I like the fact that we can bring in new team members and in a really short time. They are off and running using it to do their daily jobs. It has allowed us to have good data to be able to show and make good business decisions.

This system is easy to use and to train too. Everything is live up to the minute. We use this for our spares inventory, pm scheduling and our planning process. We have enjoyed the document center. This has allowed us to have information at the job at our finger tips. Without the need to chase drawings, manuals and so many other things. Getting support from L2L has been easy too. They let you see and they always let you know where your request is. The support team is alway making updates to help make the system work better.

At times the updates causes in house tem members pain. Not all users get notified that updates will be happening or have occurred.

Akshaydeep
Senior Executive in Indien

One of the Best Plant Health Monitoring system

The user-friendly OS and the settings system The Cloud dispatch option which is a good dashboard.The Notification group - a new feature is really helpfulSpares management is also having good tracking systemThe response for any queries is quicker - only mail response

1. The E-Kanban loading / Re-distribution takes a lot of time since we have 70+ lines2. The fixing of issues takes a really longer time, and few queries are closed without re-solving the issue3. The History must be improved. It only shows the user ID who modified last. But it must show what did the user has changed4. The Support / response for developing new items are very poor5. The Kaizen module does not recognize duplication of suggestions6. The scheduler module can be improvised

Nancy
Sr. MIS Specialist/Analyst in USA
Automotive, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

From a Developer's Viewpoint

Kommentare: Our MRO department uses this for all requests and spares issues. Facilities uses for maintenance scheduling, dispatches, equipment BOMs. Saves much time and provides accurate reporting.

All references a developer needs to create interfaces is in one central location. Amazing API documentation with clearly defined FFDs and descriptions. Tech Support is among the best and quickest I've experienced in my nearly 40 years in IT.

I am not great as a JSON or XML developer, so am forced to find workarounds (Excel XML using VBA), but have managed to be able to provide users all the reporting and synchs they desire. Wish there were some direct interfaces with iSeries. I'd like to utilize for Scrap, but management is hesitant to proceed.

Neil
Millwright in Kanada
Öl & Energie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Makes your life easier.

user friendly platform that can easily to understand, even with less explanatory.

As of now, I do not have any Cons to this product.

Don
Tool and Die Shop Manager in USA

NGC, Tool Shop

Ease of use. Can use with mobile device.

Nothing. I have found no issues with it yet.

Filadelfo
Director of Maintenance in USA
Möbel, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Leading2Lean CloudDISPATCH

Kommentare: Often times, people and systems hide issues which will restrict improvement and growth. Problems are pearls, elevate them using Leading2lean.
CloudDISPATCH has supported my spares cost reduction, equipment downtime reduction and increased resource efficiency, communication and data transparency improvement initiatives.

- Resource labor transparency - Dispatch board; the way it systematicly prioritizes and displays work - Data Reporting - Spares module - System versatility

- Due to the large amount of data the system can provide, one can get overwhelmed. Users will need to keep mining data simple at first, until they can adjust to root causing issues with such large data sets.

Jeyakumaran
TPM Senior Supervisor in Singapur
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Basically, excellent product

Spare management, Spare history report is one of the excellent trackings to review and analyze the usage trend. This helps us to identify the inventory holding cost, and parts utilization by area or department.

Part Category- require below min level and at min level option selection. Already notify the L2L team on this task- In progress. This function will help the user to directly select the specified part category during register the part into the L2L system. During Order Parts, easy to identify the required part to place an order.

Kabe
Quality Engineer in USA
Konsumgüter, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

QMS Testing Flexible

Kommentare: I really like the experience I have with L2L. I have been able to implement all the CTQ checks on the production lines as well as incorporate internal audits into our system.

I am able to create all the CTQ checks as well as audits to whatever standard I need to. The software is easy to use, and customer service is always available to help.

Mark
Mechanical Designer in USA
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The gold standard of lean manufacturing

Spares, dispatch, PMs, TWIs and work order management are all integrated into one comprehensive and very useful platform.

The only suggestion that I could think of would be to show a preview (example, etc.) of the report before it is generated.

Robert
Engineering Manager in USA
Pharmazeutika, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

L2L at a Pharmaceutical Plant

Kommentare: We use L2L as an escalation tool as well as to look at our "bad actors" in terms of equipment downtime.

Good visuals for a plant overview as far as dispatches, status, etc.

Nothing specific to mention here as I don't see any gaps.

Felipe
APS Specialist in Brasilien
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Heart of genba

No good management would be done without L2L in Autoliv Brazil site. All calls, triggers, and performance are managed by L2L. Very friendly interface. No questions from operators to managers how use this. Benefits are clear and much money has been saved due to L2L usage.

No much concerning for L2L. All suggestions are gave for regional team and them we can improve system ever and ever.

Brian
Maintenance Coordinator in Kanada
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Complete Maintenance Suite

Kommentare: As a daily user I am satisfied with the product and its functionality.

Ease of use is intuitive, and the volume of setup and user modules is fantastic. Best in it's class.

While L2L is constantly improving the product, there are some features that I feel could be easily added, e.g., differentiating between PM Dispatches by category on the Dispatches page so they can be easily visualized by our mechanics.

Tim
Facilities Engineer in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very useful tool!

Kommentare: we use to schedule our PMs on equipment and to log all work done for breakdowns and scheduled PMs. It is easy to use and customer service is great!

I implemented the spares portion so I am partial to it. The Spares module is very easy to use and track parts.

Getting changes and updates. If you do want something new, they put it on a list. It does seem to happen but you have to live with the canned system for a while until enough people seem to ask for the same change.