Über Subbly

Cloudbasierte Lösung für Unternehmen, um Abonnementgeschäfte mit Funktionen wie Auftragsverwaltungssystem, Export und mehr zu starten.

Erfahre mehr über Subbly

I run a subscription box company and it has pretty much all the features I need in a nice clean easy to use layout on the back end.

Probably that there is no marketplace, but having said that, there's also not another additional fee to list in a marketplace.

Bewertungen zu Subbly

4,9

Subbly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 176 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Subbly bereits verwendet?

Janet
Janet
Writerly Kits, owner and curator. Novel Minds; life and creativity coach in Kanada

Outrageously exceptional customer service

Kommentare: Excellent.

After extensive research, I chose Subbly for my new subscription box service. The entire process with Subbly is simple. But what stands out above and beyond is the fast, efficient, and friendly customer service. Also funny. These people are human and are a pleasure to interact with. They are quick to respond to any requests, including requests for changes that are not standard on the site. As well, the shopping cart is the cleanest and most efficent I've ever seen. Subbly also keeps a forum right on site for entrepreneurs to request new features, and follows through with the features where they are a good fit. Honestly, I can't say enough about how happy I am with Subbly.

No cons. Honestly. Anything that could improve technically, Subbly leaps on it.

Dani
Owner and Operator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Everything I needed plus some!

Kommentare: Overall this has been wonderful! I am alone in building this business, except when working with subbly. Its everything I didnt know I needed for my business, walks through a clear setup list, and has features waiting for me as I build up to needing more automations. The support team has been like a partmer to me, making sure I understand how things work in the tool and what option I have if an option isnt available (for example, giving customers account credit could be easier, but support gave me two clear alternatives to use with their system to pull off something similar).

I can't believe how many features this one system has. I've had to rewrite the business plan a couple times and each and every way I try to do it I have an option here with this website because of the many features they offer. As I've come up with ideas from my customers as well, subbly seems to always have an option for doing what I want or working to accomplish it in some way. The support is also top tier, always there to help and always willing to fully understand my problem and authentically brainstorm with me as an owner working with their system. Its been a great partnership.

So far, because there are so many features the learning curve is pretty steep. (But for being what it is, I also find it very user friendly to navigate around and the articles talk to me like I'm a real person so it makes it easy to read through those to find my answer.)

Philippa
Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing product, lovely interface and fantastic customer service

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Simply brilliant. Intuitive, seamless, supportive and user-centric.

I can't recommend Subbly high enough to potential customers. Not only is the product brilliant, but the customer service is second to none! The Subbly team are friendly and proactive and will go as far as sending you personalised guidance videos. Can't wish for more!

A little hard to integrate digital downloads

Valeriia
Marketing Assistant in Spanien
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Unpleasant Experience with Subbly – Not Recommended

Kommentare: I regret to share our recent experience with Subbly over the past two months. Unfortunately, our interaction with the company has been far from satisfactory, and I feel compelled to detail our concerns for the benefit of other potential users. Firstly, Subbly has consistently refused to provide comprehensive company information, a practice that appears to violate UK laws. Secondly, while their response time is commendable, our communication with Subbly has been consistently unproductive. Our requests were met with rejection, demonstrating a lack of client-centricity on their part. Thirdly, the payment policy of Subbly does not include provisions for refunds. Consequently, we refrained from utilizing their services throughout the entire month, investing valuable time in correspondence with no positive outcome. Upon realizing Subbly's refusal to comply with legal obligations and accommodate our concerns, we made the decision to terminate our association with their services. Despite our unused subscription, Subbly declined our request for a refund. In conclusion, our experience with Subbly has been marred by unresponsiveness, and an inflexible payment policy. We advise potential users to carefully consider these aspects before engaging with Subbly, as our encounter has been both frustrating and disappointing.

Responded quickly, but not enough to resolve our request

1. Subbly has consistently refused to provide comprehensive company information, a practice that appears to violate UK laws. 2. Our communication with Subbly has been consistently unproductive. Our requests were met with rejection, demonstrating a lack of client-centricity on their part. 3. The payment policy of Subbly does not include provisions for refunds.

vor 3 Monaten

Unfortunately there was a breakdown in internal escalation processes, and even though I personally reached out to rectify the situation and to explain that we did have the necessary provisions and capabilities for their needs, the ship had unfortunately and understandably sailed. Internally we have done some education and tightened up processes to prevent this happening again. Extending my personal apology again for this mishap, and I wish the merchant the best of luck and future success with their onwards subscription-first mission! Stefan Pretty CEO & Founder

Jennifer
Owner and Maker in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Love subbly ❤️

Kommentare: Ive rarely needed customer support as its a fairly easy platform to set up and use (i am a technophobe btw! So this says a lot) however on the rare occasion ive needed support the team have been fab! Very quick too. Really cant say that for a lot of big platforms like wix, faire or mailerlite that i use often but are beyond frustrating to work with.

I do love subbly😍 my subbox would have churned out by now without subblys toolkit and the addons function is definitely helping the bottom line and ultimately my stress levels cause for every 1 that leaves at least 2 more have doubled their box 📦 😀

They are a newish platform so all functionality isnt in place as yet. The subbly i signed up to 2 years ago is a baby compared to the subbly of today. But they are constantly evolving and taking feedback from founders in the industry so are on the leading edge of all developments so im excited to see where well both end up! 😀

Isaiah
Bekleidung & Mode, Selbstständig

Honest opinions from a 2+ year Subbly User

If you are looking to get started with your subscription based business or even if you have been doing your business for years already, I 100% recommend Subbly. It is EXTREMELY USER FRIENDLY and there are so much options and customizable features for every niche. You dont have to code a single thing if you do not want to and you still have just as much customizable features as a pro web designer.

Subbly does offer basic email marketing, and it is editable. However, I think it needs more flexibility. Unlike Klaviyo or Mailchimp which are specifically designed for email marketing, Subbly is limited in its capabilites. Although Subbly does offer a multitude of 3rd party integrations, such as Klaviyo, it is still extremely limited. For example, I use Klaviyo, however, Subbly does not have all metrics on Klaviyo for it to even work to its full potential. If you were moving from WooCommerce and had Klaviyo integrated, and then you moved to Subbly, you will quickly learn of the "cuts" you no longer have in your email marketing simply because Subbly does not, and has not, offered a "true" or "full" integration. Personally, I feel like it's a, lack of a better term "half assed" integration. I fully believe that if Subbly wants to offer certain 3rd party integrations, like Klaviyo, it needs to be working at 100% capacity, not 75%. I beleive "little" things like this actually become a big problem when it comes to growth and eventually just becomes a burning whole in your wallet. I have brought this issue up to Subbly and they recommended getting Zapier as a solution. So now, I am paying for Subbly system, but also Klaviyo (because Subbly does not offer a flexible email marketing), but now I have to pay for Zapier as well. Then you may have to pay someone to set up your Zapier because Zapier isnt the most user friendly application. It just adds up and can be mentally exhausting.

florian
entrepreneurs in Frankreich
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

What I think about Subbly after testing it for several months.

Subbly has enabled me to launch my business. With a subscription-based focus, Subbly made it easy to set up without the need for multiple plugins, which could have been much costlier through other providers. Their customer service is excellent—prompt responses, and they even send you personalized videos to assist with your page and provide further help.

I wanted to implement discounts, for instance, for Black Friday across all items at once and display the original and discounted prices with different reduction percentages without requiring a discount code. Additionally, I was interested in having a feature directly on the website to create shipping labels.

Adrien
CEO in Frankreich
Wein und Spirituosen, Selbstständig

I'm happy with Subbly

Kommentare: Probably one of the best plateform for subscription.

A wonderful customer service, easy to use and change thing, not expensive, always news feature

The migration was a little bit more complicated than expected, but customer service help with this.

Nicole
Founder in UK
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

The only platform I'd consider recommending

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Exceptional - the support team are unmatched.

I managed to get my entire website and subscription service setup in 6 days with the help of the team - really impressive.

Some things can be a little manual to do and a couple of things I'd like are not currently possible. Also Royal Mail integration is missing which is critical for me.

Taylor

So far it's been great

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Subbly has great step by step instructions on how to create your very first subscription based website. They really target one niche and do that one thing very well.

There are a few kinks here and there but I believe that has more to do with me learning their system.

Mikelle
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Great platform to manage subscription business

Kommentare: Overall, it's been great. Customer service has been top notch. They always answer my questions within 24 hours and follow up with any follow up questions.

Subbly has many great features. For example, the website design was one of the easiest that I've used. I'm a complete newbie with zero coding experience. I tried three different platforms to build my website and Subbly was by far the easiest and the best in terms of how everything worked. Also, the management of the subscriptions, customers, products, and other features are flexible enough for me to make the best decisions for my business.

Since Subbly is still a tad newer, it doesn't integrate with other apps as much as some of the bigger ones that have been around longer, such as Shopify. However, there are often a lot of work arounds that help. In addition, the lack of inventory management and not having a "sold-out" function is a bummer.

Jared
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great option for subscription based businesses!

Kommentare: I found it by listening to the Subbly Podcast and then decided to switch from shopify to subbly, greatest switch! Any possible change of a future mobile app like shopify does?

I love how simple it is get up and running within a few days! You can have a working system with a nice looking website in a matter of a week!

Parts of the website builder are finicky but for the most part I love Subbly! Customer service is prime!!

Marina
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Best Tool For Subscription Boxes Out There

Kommentare: I have all of the data I need in my dashboard. The website builder was very simple to use. Best customer service I've ever experienced. They make you feel like part of the team.

The website builder made everything so simple to design. You have analytics, revenue reports, a customer database, and more, all in one place! But the best thing about Subbly is its incomparable customer service. Even late at night they respond to my questions. I highly recommend them!

It would be great if they had a marketplace to help users gain more subscribers, but that isn't a fault of the software. It's just a desired feature they can maybe look into in the future.

Louisa

Subscription Service Solutions!

Kommentare: Excellent! The product is fantastic and the customer service is phenomenal! I cannot say enough about the customer service and availability of someone to talk to when a question arises. I don't have to wait hours or days for an answer, they get right back to you. It reduces a lot of stress when they are always available to help. I am looking forward to launching my business with help from Subbly!

The software is intuitive and easy to use. There are lots of customizations that can be made and if there isn't a solution - Subbly will make one! They are all about solutions!

I haven't had any negatives at this point, they have been very responsive to any needs we have and are always willing to find a solution to my issues.

Denise

Great Product and Customer Service

Kommentare: I have built a completely new website by customizing one of their templates, in a short period of time. I have found their customer service top notch, as they've been close by to answer my endless questions.

The software just makes a lot of sense to maneuver while building. It's easy to learn for the most part. Templates are easy to customize.

The Con is really a Pro, but I found that there are so many options for customization, it's easy to be overwhelmed as you keep unearthing a new feature.

Jamie
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, Selbstständig

We love Subbly!

Kommentare: Bottom line...Subbly is user friendly and reliable. Their support team is awesome. I don't feel I have to worry about messing anything up when I'm working within the software like I did with the last company we used. There is always someone on chat to help. They are prompt in answering my questions in a courteous and friendly manner. The Subbly team is very progressive and always looking for ways to improve and make things easier for us.

We switched over to Subbly from another well-known subscription provider due to too many issues. We've been using Subbly now for a couple of years and everything has been running very smoothly. They have an AMAZING customer support team. They are always very polite, helpful, and answer all our questions in a timely manner. Someone like me who is not very tech savvy, they are sure to explain it to me in a way I can understand. They have on several occasions sent me videos so I can "see" how to do something. We started out using just the subscription management, but liked them so much, decided to build a new website with them, as well. Now everything will all be under one roof. Highly recommend the Subbly team!

Well, there is always room for improvement in anything. The "gift" subscription feature is lacking. My customers find it very confusing. I get angry emails all the time saying, "Hey, I just subscribed and received a confirmation and now I'm getting a cancellation notice...why are you canceling me?"...and I have to take the time to explain it to them. Also, since we are in different countries, the date/time sometimes throws things off. For example, I might change someone's sub to renew on the 15th of the month, and it will renew on the 14th instead. It's always a day off.

Antwort von Subbly

Dear Jamie, thank you very much for your review! Our focus is always on our customers and on providing the highest possible level of service to them. We're sorry to hear that some features are not working as you expected them to, however, your detailed feedback will help us look into these issues and fix them. We take such feedback very seriously and have even created a page, where you can request improvements to the existing features or even tell us about some new features you'd like to see, you can always share your ideas with us here https://subbly.canny.io/feature-requests.

Mark
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Customer Service at this company is PROactive.

Kommentare: I'm starting a new subscription box business and I needed a website. I found a company that specializes in this and very quickly became absolutely and completely frustrated. I was just wishing that I had a friend that would hold my hand while setting this up. I Googled who their competitors are, and came upon Subbly. What a completely different experience. Immediately I noticed that their website showed step-by-step how to set everything up-and they thought of absolutely everything. It couldn't have been more intuitive. But as easy as their software has made things, by far the most impressive thing is this company's customer service department. I then received an absolute onslaught of hand holding. This company's customer service is second to none. The customer service department is actually PROACTIVE. They don't wait for you to have a question-They anticipate what your questions are going to be, then they email you detailed explanations that you receive as your setting up your site. It's feels like you have a friend watching over your shoulder, and answering your questions as you build your new site. The chat box is just as awesome, as your questions are answered almost immediately, and they offer additional tips just to one-up their own customer service. The people could not be more pleasant or helpful. I never imagined that I could have a better customer service experience than Amazon. I was wrong. Subbly has best support, bar none.

Ease of use. It's truly a turn-key package, and so easy to use.

Nothing. It's awesome. The only thing better than the software is the excellent customer service.

Binyamin
Therapist & Farmer in Israel
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

My New Favorite

Kommentare: I am super impressed with the ease of integration as well as the costumer service. With eager anticipation, I will be closely following the progress Subbly makes as a business.

For a bunch of reasons Subbly is my new favorite. First of all, their CEO and other support staff are extremely available to answer all questions and resolve any problems. More than resolving problems, they want their company to be the best in its field. If you're in need of a service that they currently don't provide, but you think they should, they'll build it. As a therapist who provides online therapy, I want as close as possible to a one stop shop. They are working on becoming that. More than just providing an attractive, efficient, and highly costumizable subscription-based check-out (for which they've partnered with Stripe), they are working creating an online-membership specific interface. They also provide web hosting and a simple DIY web building platform. If I need scheduling I'm sure they'd work with me to integrate it. I get the impression from support team that if you have a need that they don't yet meet, they'll work with you on building and integrating your case-specific requirements.

Subbly is new and as such is still a work in progress. Its not yet the one-stop-shop solution it has the potential to be, but in my opinion it is well on its way.

Ariel
Creator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Checked out the rest, Subbly is the best

Kommentare: I spent a lot of time researching what product to use to launch my subscription box. I actually started somewhere else and within days had switched to Subbly. Now I'm here to stay.

1) It's reliable. I love that I can trust Subbly to do the work even while I'm not. I've never had a single customer contact with me with problems with the system. It does what it does, and I don't have to worry about whether it's going to work the way it's supposed to or not. 2) It's supportive and helpful. The support team is crazy knowledgable about the ins and outs of their system and they are always willing to help and see any issue through to its resolution. They always make sure a problem is solved before they leave it. That's actually pretty huge. 3)It's pretty easy to learn, if intimidating at first. I love that even though I'd never made a website before, I could quickly learn to use the tools Subbly provides to make a professional-looking one.

If anything, I'm not sure the analytics are always correct. Pretty sure the pageviews section isn't working right because I think I had a zillion before I even connected my domain, which makes no sense.

Estèle
CEO in Schweiz
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A MUST for every subscription-based business!!!

Kommentare: I manage all my subscription box operations from Subbly super easily every day. And their team is fantastic, they're brilliant in helping you solve your issue ASAP!

No need to play around with your store for ages, you have everything inside Subbly! Plus the support team is super fast in answering and they're always releasing new features to help manage your subscription business. Finding Subbly literally saved me when I started off my subscription box. Really intuitive and easy to use, would recommend 1000% to anyone in need of a reliable platform to manage a subscription-based business!

There are few features they're still working on (like coupons), I'd love to be able to add a product to an order based on a coupon clients use!

Teri
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Customer Service is Amazing!

Subbly offers a great platform that is custom-built for subscription boxes. They are continually adding new features and improvements based on user feedback. Best of all though (and why I chose them over other platforms) is their amazing customer service. Their responses are quick, personal, and helpful EVERY SINGLE TIME. You can tell they really care about serving their customers and are invested in our success.

Their new website builder requires has a little bit of a learning curve, but once you use their helpful videos, it's pretty simple to use (and if you ever have a question, they are quick to respond). I'd love to see them add functionality for web-delivered products (in addition to physical sub boxes).

Susanna
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best subscription management software period.

Optionality, ease of use, great customer service, constant imporvements.

When I first signed up they didn't have "free shipping over $X" but now they have it! Problem solved.

President in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Subbly-Go get it if you don't have it!

Kommentare: It has really saved us a ton of money. It is very easy to use and the customer support is amazing!

I like the ease of use. Easy to find things, keep inventory, products and store under control.

Would like a few features upgraded but anytime we talk to support, they are on it.

Antwort von Subbly

Dear Michael, we greatly appreciate your feedback! We always make sure our customers are at the heart of what we do and how we do it.

Brittany
Musik, Selbstständig

Great Alternative

I really liked how the dashboard is set up. It’s easy to see what’s left to do and what you still need to do.

The payment options are great but it’s a bit cumbersome to set them up outside of stripe.

Bryan
CEO in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Increased our conversions.

Kommentare: Helped increase our customer retention and was super easy for our customers to navigate which helped reduce our customer support tickets. Their subbly support team is extremely fast and responsive, nice job guys. Subbly helped us validate and grow to a significant size.

Turn key solution and great customer checkout experience. Also loved the new inventory feature ++++

They could have a few more app intergrations , but I was told they are working on more.