1st impressions of Subbly

Bewertet am 11.11.2018
Lesa L.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Customers are your business. Make them your priority no matter big or small.

Vorteile: I am in the start up of a ecommerce business, I started out four months ago, with one platform after another. After MANY hours, I had to abort every single one. after much wasted time!!!
Discouraged -while reading a blog and trying to figure out my fix, {sorry, don't remember which blog) and they'd mentioned SUBBLY. so, I looked them up. Read their bio and knew🎯, this is where I belonged. 🏹
I am only beginning, but they have helped me more in 2 weeks than any of the other 4 companies did in 4 months.....and those were Shopify, WooCommerce, WhoIs Domain Register, and BigCommerce. Although, WhoIs isn't a ecom platform. They advertise nothing of truth. I spent a lot of money with them and nothing but a pile. of wasted time.
Subbly's customer service is A++++ I am one who Hates to talk on the phone, BUT without question..... I know as soon as reps gets in the office, one of them will reply to me directly via chat. IT IS NOT A BOT asking you questions with no answers.
Subbly cares about their customers ans they have no shame in showing that to you.
I am looking forward to growing my business with Subbly and paying it forward.

Nachteile: I have not found anything unlikeable while working with Subbly. They are the choice I wish Id knew about first.

My New Favorite

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Binyamin K.
Therapist & Farmer
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am super impressed with the ease of integration as well as the costumer service. With eager anticipation, I will be closely following the progress Subbly makes as a business.

Vorteile: For a bunch of reasons Subbly is my new favorite. First of all, their CEO and other support staff are extremely available to answer all questions and resolve any problems. More than resolving problems, they want their company to be the best in its field. If you're in need of a service that they currently don't provide, but you think they should, they'll build it. As a therapist who provides online therapy, I want as close as possible to a one stop shop. They are working on becoming that. More than just providing an attractive, efficient, and highly costumizable subscription-based check-out (for which they've partnered with Stripe), they are working creating an online-membership specific interface. They also provide web hosting and a simple DIY web building platform. If I need scheduling I'm sure they'd work with me to integrate it. I get the impression from support team that if you have a need that they don't yet meet, they'll work with you on building and integrating your case-specific requirements.

Nachteile: Subbly is new and as such is still a work in progress. Its not yet the one-stop-shop solution it has the potential to be, but in my opinion it is well on its way.

Love Subbly

Coreena M.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent. I have really enjoyed them and their attitude. They are friendly and helpful and the product is superb.

Vorteile: The best thing is absolutely the customer service -- fast and helpful. They are also always making Subbly better and adding features, along with conducting webinars so that we can understand it better and get the best value.

Nachteile: There are some limitations, such as no inventory control, doesn't connect to Paypal.

Outrageously exceptional customer service

Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Janet W.
Writerly Kits, owner and curator. Novel Minds; life and creativity coach

Kommentare: Excellent.

Vorteile: After extensive research, I chose Subbly for my new subscription box service. The entire process with Subbly is simple. But what stands out above and beyond is the fast, efficient, and friendly customer service. Also funny. These people are human and are a pleasure to interact with. They are quick to respond to any requests, including requests for changes that are not standard on the site. As well, the shopping cart is the cleanest and most efficent I've ever seen. Subbly also keeps a forum right on site for entrepreneurs to request new features, and follows through with the features where they are a good fit. Honestly, I can't say enough about how happy I am with Subbly.

Nachteile: No cons. Honestly. Anything that could improve technically, Subbly leaps on it.

Great Product and Customer Service

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Denise W.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have built a completely new website by customizing one of their templates, in a short period of time. I have found their customer service top notch, as they've been close by to answer my endless questions.

Vorteile: The software just makes a lot of sense to maneuver while building. It's easy to learn for the most part. Templates are easy to customize.

Nachteile: The Con is really a Pro, but I found that there are so many options for customization, it's easy to be overwhelmed as you keep unearthing a new feature.

Subbly is a great full-service platform to get your subscription box business off the ground.

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Drew A.
CEO/Co-Founder

Vorteile: The best features of Subbly are the backend tools, the customer service, and premade site templates that are optimized for conversion. Before Subbly, I was manually shipping each box by typing addresses and printing individual labels, Subbly helped connect with Shipstation which cuts my ship time tenfold.. I'm confident we will be able to handle that on our own. Subbly also easily facilitates billing which is nice. Other backend features that I like are the referral program and hopefully soon to come affiliate program. As far as customer service, Subbly connected me with a dedicated account manager that has been extremely responsive and seems to always have a solution for each issue that has risen for me. As far as web templates, my conversion has gone up significantly since switching from Wix to Subbly.

Nachteile: I wish there were a bit more flexibility with the site design, there isn't the ability to add sections or move things around- you're somewhat bound to the template they give you. Good news is the templates work. Also, some of the tools can be buggy, but they usually fix bugs quickly.

The whole Subbly team have been key to us launching and growing our subscription box business

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Liam B.
Co-Founder

Vorteile: We have used the software for over two years and it keeps getting better. In the last few months we have got a brand new checkout, more custom billing options and a new referral program. It has everything you need to run a successful subscription box business. My favourite part is the fact it is so easy to use.

Nachteile: I am happy with Subbly. It has all the features we need to run our business. If you are thinking of launching a subscription box business use subbly.

Great Service, Great Product!

Bewertet am 19.6.2019
Sarah H.
Small Business Owner
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was new to ecommerce and building websites prior to launching my business over the past year. I had a launchpage with another company to start with and then switched to subbly when I was ready to officially launch the business. I chose Subbly based on reviews I read, and I'm so glad I did. Subbly guides you intuitively through many of the steps of setting things up and has so many capabilities - there is so much to think about, I'm so glad that Subbly guides you through the process. I think the platform is pretty straightforward for a non-techy person, and I have really appreciated their excellent customer service when I do have questions. And, I'm so glad they respond quickly and are helpful, respectful, and encouraging to me, the customer.

Vorteile: I love that the subbly is easy to use and navigate.
Great customer service!! I really can't overemphasize how great their customer service is. Every time I have had a question, they reply personally with help (usually within a few hours) and follow up to make sure everything is going well. Also, I love how their responses are always positive and encouraging.

Nachteile: Hmmm. . . can't really think of anything

Really Helped!

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Gino V.
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It’s been really good. Very good customer service and new killer processes. What this means is that I can offer my subscription box customers a smooth and fast services which is key. I can’t use a service that makes my customers life more difficult

Vorteile: The new checkout upgrade has been phenomenal for my customers. Ease of use and a slick interface means my customers have a no hassle experience. I can’t twll you how valauable this is for me to grow my business

Nachteile: Some functionality vs some of the competitors is less available. Not a big deal as it’s not super core to the business. Bells and whistles mostly. The new checkout process is killer though so that’s what swayed my decision to go with these guys

Increased our conversions.

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Bryan L.
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helped increase our customer retention and was super easy for our customers to navigate which helped reduce our customer support tickets. Their subbly support team is extremely fast and responsive, nice job guys. Subbly helped us validate and grow to a significant size.

Vorteile: Turn key solution and great customer checkout experience. Also loved the new inventory feature ++++

Nachteile: They could have a few more app intergrations , but I was told they are working on more.

Amazing!

Halima H.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: AMAZING! Customer service is great. Whatever time of day it is, I get an answer super fast and they really care about their customers.

Vorteile: Subbly is exactly what I needed for my subscription box. I tried a few other options and it was too complicated. Subbly makes the process easy and their customer service beats out any company I've ever purchased from!

Nachteile: I wish the blog feature had more customization options.

Best Subscription Box Platform

Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Steve F.
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very positive experience with the Subbly team. They are responsive to hearing suggestions and implementing ideas that all merchants will benefit from.

Vorteile: The advanced integrations and billing options make setting up a fully customised subscription business very straight forward.
The advanced options make it easy to rapidly test promotions to a wide range of audiences and really hone in on your perfect product/market fit

Nachteile: That I didn't start using it during our initial launch.

von Subbly an 8.4.2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, extremely glad to hear you are enjoying our service!

So far so good!

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Anick B.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I love that Subbly intergrates easily with Squarespace. I was worried I had to put away all that hard work I did on my current Website with adding a sub box. But with Subbly, it was smooth sailing!

Vorteile: The setup was easy to use and pretty much foolproof with the step-by-step guide. I love that there is an affordable checkout-only option. Perfect for a quarterly plan. The customer service on the WEbsite and in the Facebook group is amazing.

Nachteile: An intergration with Mailchimp would be great. Because of my quarterly subscription, I would like to email the customers between the shipments in order to keep their interest to the next box.

Great for Subscription Box companies needing to get up and running fast at a great price

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Chris C.
Telekommunikation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The tech support makes Subbly one of the best services I've ever used. Subbly must make great money from their high transaction volume subscribers... I'm a very low-transaction volume subscriber, and yet, they treat me as if I were a high transaction volume subscriber. They rock!

Vorteile: Ease of customization, very intuitive, and coder-friendly. The best part is their super responsive chat-based tech support. It rules! They care, and it shows!

Nachteile: My business offers more of a digital subscription box, not a tangible one that's snail-mailed each month. They support only the subscription box business model. To be fair, that is their chosen target, and it's me who is trying to force my business model on top of theirs. But Subbly is the closest service I can get that meets most of my needs without a massive jump up to a 100+/mo service like Kartra.com

Love subbly!

Bewertet am 17.6.2019
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Easy to use, new features added all the time, affordable

Nachteile: Limited to Stripe for receiving payments

Customer Support is Awesome

Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Crystal J.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Subbly customer support is amazing. It's very easy to set up and has a lot of great features.

Nachteile: There are a few limitations, but I feel they are working hard to fill all of the tiny gaps.

Customer Service is Amazing

Bewertet am 24.9.2019
Roberta G.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I had a bit of trouble in the beginning but Subbly representatives were excellent in answering questions and helping with anything I found tricky during set up. You'd get a response within a couple of hours, often sooner, unlike another platform I tried where I waited for days without a response and had to send a follow up request for assistance.

Vorteile: Once you have the hang of it, it's pretty easy to use and customize your website.

Nachteile: Probably that there is no marketplace, but having said that, there's also not another additional fee to list in a marketplace.

Overall, Subbly has been really easy to use and I am not very tech savy!

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Stephanie M.
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Flexibility with billing and great customer service to help whenever I need it!

Vorteile: What I like most is how easy the software is to use. If I am struggling with something, then the help menu has been informative. If that does not answer my question, customer service is quick to respond. Also, I love that there is quarterly payment options. There is a lot of flexibility with with billing, shipping and other features that it allows me to really make the subscription platform that I want.

Nachteile: I would like to see more website design features/options to use. However, Subbly is always improving these options.

User friendly with great customer service

Leanne B.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall experience has been good. The customer service is very good and I found Subbly was easier than some other sites to get set up. They are constantly updating the site with new or better features.
Would recommend for sure.

Vorteile: It is very easy to use and navigate and was quite easy to set up to be up and running within a day or so. Customer service is great, quick and patient as I am not one to explain myself, but they got it.

Nachteile: Maybe a bit more flexibility with being able to design website, but is still easy enough and would love paypal as well as stripe as payment options but believe it maybe an option in the future

The Subbly team has far and away exceeded my expectations!

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Bruce W.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I wouldn't have a business without it! Subbly went to great lengths to design a product that perfectly fits our needs without breaking the bank.

Vorteile: Ease of use. Exceptional customer service! A talented team with an honest desire to help customers succeed.

Amazing, Thank you! The Subbly team know how to treat their customers, 100%. Best Sub platform

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Sarah R.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, Selbstständig

Kommentare: it is all in one place, Subscription businesses need a lot of coding or building, and that for me meant I may never have set up my dream business. Since finding Subbly and a person who is not a techy at all, I have found it less stressful than i thought, The owner and team are always available to talk you through things.

Vorteile: All in one, No building or coding and even for a novice, I have quickly caught up on all tech slang. Get me merging software together so they talk to eachother. I ROCK!

Nachteile: Would love a few more pretty Fonts please but that's not a prob as you guys said i could have one added if I wanted it.

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Jessica K.
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy I went with them.

Vorteile: My favorite thing is their customer service. They jumped in when I had questions on how to integrate it into my Wix website and did for me. I decided to go with Subbly because of their customers reviews and I have been happy with them.

Nachteile: They do not have all of the functions I wanted but I couldn't find a company that did have everything. They do have a feature where they let you submit different function ideas to them. I like that they are always looking for customer feedback.

Excellent Customer Service. A team that really cares.

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Carly P.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Wonderful. You can tell they really care about your success -- it's really cool to see.

Vorteile: Subbly is very user friendly. I explored some other e-comm platforms before finding Subbly, and immediately connected with the layout. Also, their team seems to work 24 hours a day to answer any and all questions, and even plug into your account to fix issues for you. Very cool!

Nachteile: I wasn't crazy about the website templates for my product, but I had a specific vision for my site. It's easy to comingle Wordpress and Subbly as the checkout.

Who knew a business could treat people so well?!

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Greg H.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Setting up a clean website was important to me. Subbly had great templates to choose from and on top of that their customer service is out of the park!! I have never felt so welcome and taken care of by a business.. Right up there with Chick-Fil-A... :). Thank you Subbly!

Nachteile: Some functionality can be improved, However, two things I wanted them to improve or introduce they already came out with before I could request it from them! They are really doing a great job working with their customers.

Great service

Brock B.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to use and to set up. We were up and running in 30 mins.

Nachteile: Needs a few more custom features on their add ons and changing subscriptions.