Amazing functionality!

Joseph S.
District Administrator
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using this software for nearly 10 years. Everything we need for both emergency operations and recordkeeping in one place.

Vorteile: Very functional and customizable. They are constantly upgrading the features available. Nearly all the software I need on a day to day basis.

Nachteile: Due to the ability to create custom reports for almost anything, occasionally I need a little assistance to try to get the exact data I am looking for, but the customer support is always spot on. I like the ability to be able to grab almost any combination of data, as little or as much as I want.

A wonderful experience

Andrew B.
Lieutenant
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I dealt with Fire Rescue Systems regarding our Fire Department emergency management software and were a pleasure to deal with. They were nothing but professional and courteous and I would recommend that to any prospective buyer!

Vorteile: Fire Rescue Systems has had over a 99% up time for our department and has yet to let us down in the field, we utilize this software during the most stressful of situations and we have failed to find a time where the software was not a great tool and asset to us.

Great system, excellent customer service

Scott D.
District Manager
51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: System very simple to use. Customer service is very knowledgeable, and attentive to your needs. Always willing to listen to new ideas and updates.