Filtern nach:

Über LMS

Cloud based FREE e-Learning platform/software for online education of your employees or students. No monthly fees or initial licences.

Erfahre mehr über LMS

Claudia F.
trainer
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.9.2019

"Track and Monitor your training"

Kommentare: Overall this helps me save a lot of time by not having to keep track of individual completion and scores. Also I don't have to depend on supervisors to track their teams compliance and scores. I can easily generate completion reports and turn them into graphs gathering different types of trends.

Vorteile: What I like the most is that we can easily track completion of our training material. It has been a great tool since we do not have to create hand made reports or use sign off sheets like we used to. We usually have a deadline for completion and we track completion on a weekly basis. This also helps us monitor passing or non passing participants.

Nachteile: What I like the least is that to gather updates you have to keep generating reports as often as you need them. I wish reports could be generated on their own if I could enter the dates I needed the report.

• Bewertet am 23.9.2019
Trainer
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.8.2019

"Makes learning super easy!"

Kommentare: Overall in our company, it works great since 90% of the training sessions still require a trainer to guide the learning session thus, confirming the knowledge has been effective.

Vorteile: LMS is great! it stores training information that can be reviewed as many times as needed, it creates a blended learning environment where you can incorporate social learning activities that require people to work in groups and also self-learning activites that foster to build knowledge individually.

Nachteile: In the self-learning aspect, you cannot be 100% that the learner has followed all instructions to have an effective learning experience. If you have a trainer guiding the modules and confirming knowledge through checkpoints and discussions during the training session you will be sure training has been effective.

• Bewertet am 10.8.2019
Anna B.
Assistant manager of customer service
Einzelhandel, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.12.2019

"LMS"

Kommentare: I've been able to train many many associates over the years using LMS, so overall it's a useful tool for me.

Vorteile: Its fairly easy to navigate, and it's clear and concise about your objectives

Nachteile: The password format for logging in, I wish it was the same format as everything else our company uses, but its completely different.

• Bewertet am 2.12.2019
Manager, operations
Verbraucherdienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.7.2019

"Traininga Archived"

Kommentare: Overall I like this tool better than the ones I have worked with before. It is easier for me to gather completion reports and provide visibility to my ops team. Also very helpful when we have new employees, just assign them the training modules they need.

Vorteile: I like that trainings are saved for you to come back and refresh your memory when needed. You can access your previous trainings and check results on completed assessments or training completions

Nachteile: When trainings are old they may be deactivated which loses the purpose of why they are stored and saved in the first place

• Bewertet am 31.7.2019
Senior Game Designer, Instructional Designer
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.11.2018

"It Rocked Last Year"

Kommentare: Made it easy to keep track of students, grades, everything. Bravo.

Vorteile: Very organised, nice interface. I had lots of fiddly details to manage when I worked for a local organisation last year, and the version of LMS they had installed was second-to-none.

Nachteile: Frankly, the only thing I resented was having to update some information every class session, but that's on the school, not LMS! :)

• Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Iyad Q.
Self Employed
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2019

"Easy and gets the job done!"

Vorteile: Very effective and easy to use, I remember finishing 33 credit hours of certification in a few months while I had a full time job.
Very easy to go back and retest section by section, and as you progress you can feel you have gained so much knowledge and before you know it you are ready for the final.

Nachteile: Nothing really bothered me with the software so no complaints.

• Bewertet am 3.11.2019
Mohna A.
HR Manager
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.12.2018

"Best Learning Program"

Kommentare: Makes the mandatory learning for companies so much easier. I highly recommend.

Vorteile: What you can do with LMS is limitless. My branch has 500 employees that I need to get certified in state required training as well as other company required lessons. I'm able to do everything through LMS and have them complete it on their own time at home too. The certifications are legitimate and it made my job a lot easier.

Nachteile: They could do a better job with the interface for employees because it can get a little confusing.

• Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Gerabel D.
TSR Tier 1 and Part Time ESL Teacher
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.3.2019

"this is a user friendly system"

Vorteile: I am working as a part time ESL (English as a Second Language) tutor for Koreans and this is the software that we are given access with so we have access on students information and schedules and also training materials we need to teach our students. It's really user friendly for the functions are simplified to make our job a whole lot easier

Nachteile: this software has been very helpful on my part time job and made it easier that I can't really think of anything bad aside from the system tends to be a bit slow or possibly just my connection

• Bewertet am 5.3.2019
Elizangela P.
Banker
  • Bewertet am 3.4.2018

"I am a visual person and appreciate when pictures are included during a description/explanation."

Vorteile: It is very easy to use. I know how to maneuver around it, and it is easy to begin where I left off.

Nachteile: I wish there was a way that I could speed up the lectures. Sometimes I feel like I could finish the material more quickly if the lesson moved at a faster pace - or at least gave me the option to do it.

• Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Daniela K.
Marketing and Digital Manager
  • Bewertet am 7.9.2015

"VERY easy and user friendly. Must try!"

Kommentare: VERY easy and user friendly. I was really surprised. We use this e-Learning platform for our OnBoarding procedure. Must try!

• Bewertet am 7.9.2015
Recruiter
  • Bewertet am 8.3.2018

"Easy to navigate through"

Vorteile: Easy to navigate, not hard to understand how to access courses and course materials, simple platform

Nachteile: I didn't like when you had to launch a video it would open up another window that took forever to load

• Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Allee S.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2017

"Unique Service"

Kommentare: I used this system but I was confused on the price strategy since it's not really FREE. However, overall it's a great service. I love the mobile app option for students.

Nachteile: Not really free; credits must be purchased.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2017