Über Nutshell

Nutshell ist ein hochentwickeltes, leistungsfähiges CRM, das fortschrittlich genug für jedes Unternehmen und einfach genug für einzelne Nutzer*innen ist, und bei Vertriebsteams äußerst beliebt ist.

Erfahre mehr über Nutshell

One of the cool functions is that it integrates with email, so when you have communications with customers, it automatically shows in the tool.

I think more training on set up, warnings issued at set up and common pitfalls at set up would avoid harmful bulk uploads making irreversible upload mistakes.

Bewertungen zu Nutshell

4,0

Nutshell hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 460 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nutshell bereits verwendet?

Al
Al
Senior Marketing Consultant in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell has transformed our lead management

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Our primary goal was to have a high-functioning CRM that supported lead nurturing and helped us close sales. Nutshell does that exceptionally well, but that is just the starting point. Automating tasks and communication through multiple sales pipelines is easy and intuitive. We are already seeing results from the automation. Tracking our current clients for upsells and renewals is also intuitive and easy. Our next step is to use the marketing potential of the platform to increase our lead generation as well. The implementation went very smoothly, support from Nutshell staff was great, and I was up and running with Nutshell in days, and now I can track leads, make calls, and send emails and never have to leave the platform. It has greatly increase my efficiency.

Not sure how to answer the cons. There are a few areas where I would like to customize fields, or change their location, but it is a small complaint

vor 2 Tagen

Thank you so much for sharing your kind words about Nutshell, Al! We're excited to hear how Nutshell is supporting your sales process, and can't wait to see how you implement Nutshell next! We love hearing how our customers use Nutshell to grow their businesses, and sincerely appreciate your review! Happy Nutshelling! Jewell from Nutshell

Celina
Director of Operations in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Streamlined CRM for Small Teams

5,0 letzte Woche Neu

Nutshell has been a game-changer for our small team. It promotes open communication and makes tracking wins a breeze. With its intuitive interface, we can easily collaborate, generate insightful reports, and stay organized. It's a must-have for any small team looking to boost productivity and efficiency. Highly recommended!

While Nutshell CRM has its strengths, I've found the process of adding team members and fully utilizing its features to be confusing. Despite its promising features, navigating the system for tasks like adding team members feels overly complex. Simplifying these processes would greatly enhance the user experience and make Nutshell even more valuable for small teams like ours.

vor 2 Tagen

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback about Nutshell, Celina! We're excited to hear Nutshell is helping your team streamline communication, reporting, and lead tracking! I also appreciate you sharing about complexity in the process of adding team members. I'll be sure to pass along your thoughts to our product development team so we can work toward a solution. Happy Nutshelling! Jewell from Nutshell

lyndsey
PSC in USA
Medizinische Praxis, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell REview

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: My overall experience so far has been good, I have only used it for a few months and am still learning but it is a great tool to have.

I like to use Nutshell as a way to have email and marketing campaigns

I wish it was a little more user friendly

letzten Monat

Hey, Lyndsey! We're happy to hear you're enjoying Nutshell so far! If you ever need any assistance, please take advantage of our free customer support. You can contact our support team here: https://support.nutshell.com/en/articles/8428991-contact-nutshell-support. And if you have additional feedback on being more user friendly, we would love to learn more. Best, Jewell from Nutshell

Peter
Ceo in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great CRM that’s easy to use and feature rich

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

UI and integrations. Dashboards and mobile app are also a big plus.

Could use more integrations with Shopify and NetSuite

vor 3 Wochen

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Nutshell, Peter! We're excited to hear Nutshell is easy for your team to use and that you're getting value out of Nutshell's features and mobile app! Thank you also for sharing your suggestions for integrations. Nutshell offers an integration solution free for most teams called AppConnect that may be able to help your team get the integrations you need! You can learn more here: https://www.nutshell.com/appconnect. All the best, Jewell from Nutshell

Mark
Sales and Marketing in UK
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A value for money product but be warned it is very buggy!

Kommentare: Generally speaking, the software is easy to use and also easy to setup however it is frustrating that there are bugs in some of the basic software components

Nutshell is a cost-effective product. Most other similar products are a lot more expensive. One of the unique things about Nutshell is its custom email templates which engage placeholder settings. This means you can customise an email template but include elements or placeholders that need to be customised on a per-email basis so the software will not let you send the email unless the placeholder is attended to.

Sadly Nutshell is very buggy and the CS and developer teams seem completely uninterested in resolving my complaints about the software. These are basic features mainly within the templating software which I have told Nutshell about countless times, yet they seem uninterested in resolving them. Sadly the bugs can make for a frustrating experience on some occasions. What is even more annoying is that they continue to turn out useless features that are half-baked rather than spending some time fixing the issues at the centre of their core product.

Rachel
Rachel
Director of Business Development in Kanada
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple to Use for those who have not used CRM's before

Kommentare: This is used to track our quotes and hase been helpful on stopping quotes from slipping through the cracks.

This was an easy to implement software for those who have never used a CRM in the past. User friendly for basic functionality.

I would like to see more ability to keep lead information separated. There are many leads that have the same companies and people but are not relevant to one another, and unfortunately it all gets lumped together.

Phillip
Director of National Sales in USA
Möbel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Love Nutshell

5,0 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall have been very happy with Nutshell, don't regret making the switch and would recommend it to anyone thinking about a CRM

Very easy to navigate and set up, much more user friendly than other CRM's, works very well

Some limits with email correspondence when forwarding an email, doesn't always work and link correctly

vor 2 Tagen

Thank you so much for sharing your positive feedback about Nutshell, Phillip! We're so glad to hear you find Nutshell is user-friendly and has been easy to set up for your team! And your issue with email correspondence sounds like a challenge our support team can help solve! You can contact them via the Help tab in Nutshell or at the email here: https://support.nutshell.com/en/articles/8428991-contact-nutshell-support. Happy Nutshelling! Jewell from Nutshell

Johanna M.
Johanna M.
Head of Customer Success in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't get more user friendly than this!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I love the user-friendly nature of Nutshell. It is hands down the easiest out-of-the-box CRM I've ever used. It's easily customizable, integrates well, and has helped my team start working together in the back office. I love it!

Nothing! I LOVE Nutshell! It's an outstanding product, and the customer service has become robust over the years - it's the best product for our small team.

vor 2 Wochen

Thank you so much for this glowing review, Johanna! We're so glad to hear Nutshell has been user-friendly for your team and that you're finding the customizations and integrations easy! Thank you for your partnership over the years, and we look forward to seeing how Nutshell continues helping your business thrive! All my best, Jewell from Nutshell

Alexandre
Account Manager in Kanada
Personalwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Everything you need is there, creating and managing customers informations is better than Hubspot

There's is no platform wide search engine and customer notes are a bit of hassle to modify.

vor 2 Tagen

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about Nutshell, Alexandre! We're glad to hear Nutshell is helping your team manage customer data more effectively! And thank you for sharing your wish for a platform-wide search function and easier way to edit notes. We're always striving to make Nutshell the best CRM for our customers, so I'll be sure to pass along your feedback to our development team! Happy Nutshelling! Jewell from Nutshell

Henri
Henri
Web designer in Benin
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell Review

It's the perfect alternative to have several emai marketing solutions in a single software package.

I've only been using it for a relatively short time, so I can't say much about it yet.

Eugene
President in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good starter CRM

Kommentare: Consolidated location for prospects and communication history.

We explored a number of CRM solutions and initially selected Insightly after trying to get Tiger CRM working. Insightly functionality was too limiting and consequently was not being used. Our second round of trials lead us to Nutshell, which we have been using for about two years. We found Nutshell to be reasonably robust and easy to use. We have been using it for about two years now. We have about 30,000 contacts and 11,000 companies.

We are now running into some functional issues which we have to address with addons, including Mailjet for email campaigns and Zapier for data transfer. The lack of a quoting interface, manual address entry into Quickbooks, lack of phone integration, and incomplete email integration. With the exception of QB integration, the other functions can be addressed with more addons. By the time we get done adding on the functional holes, the price becomes quite high. The reliance on addons also means that the system becomes unwieldy; a different system, management interface, and subscription for each function. At this time, I don't think there is a good solution for QB integration at all. This may not be significant since QB for Manufacturing is below our needs anyway. Our next step may be to use PostBooks, Xtuple, or some other MRP system that includes CRM. But, those also carry their own management burdens and costs. Nutshell does have a reasonable email interface to send correspondence through our IMAP server, but the markup tags are cumbersome, are error prone, has no CC or BCC field, and the reply emails don't populate under the Nutshell customer(s). Consequently, only half of the conversation is visible. Of all of the above, this is the most significant limitation at this point.

Sebastian
National Account Manager in USA

Nutshell is overall a great CRM that incorporates good features and provides great customer service

I appreciate the constant updates. Nutshell has some ways to come, so it is nice seeing changes be made. Customer service is always on spot and very friendly. Nutshell support page is great for new employees, referring them straight to there for advice. The adaptability & usability of the interface is very user friendly.

I have been using this software since October of 2014. So far, I think what needs to be implemented on the "Admin/SetUp side" is making sure Products, Reasons why Leads Close, the Sales Process Competitors, and so much more need to be added from the start with Nutshell and the business buying the service. The reason being is because over the last two years, slowly things have been added/removed/changed. So now we have 2 years worth of jumbled data IMO. Going through a thousand leads that only a handful of them have tags on to find out why something was closed via notes or what product was sold is a little silly. I think the setup process should include this for the end user (being our company). Mind you, I was not the one to set up the account with Nutshell so I am unsure if this is something offered, but It helps a lot when running reports on products, etc.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hey Sebastian! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I hear you on the changes over the last couple of years. I will talk to our dev team about the requests you mention below on the Company. We appreciate you being a part of the Nutshell community. Amanda

Director of Strategy in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Everything your business needs in a Nutshell!

Kommentare: Nutshell has proved to be a great tool for managing our customers along with our sales efforts. Having one centralized tool for each team has made transitions, upsells, and growth very simple and organic within our organization. Our Account Executives have been able to stay apprised to all that is happening with their accounts and thus enabling them to ensure their needs are being met and that opportunities for new products are being presented. This product keeps you accountable to your most valuable resource, your customers.

My favorite thing about this software was its mobile interface through the iOS app. Having your CRM in the palm of your hand proved to be incredibly powerful for me. My role is inside sales and account management thus this tool was mostly used while traveling and in route to meet with clients. It was a huge leg up in my ability to prepare, research and plan on the go. Absolutely love it. All of my most important data in a very easy to access format.

The application was great to catalog your inbound contacts through integrations with Gmail. One thing I did not like was that I encountered quite a bit of duplication. It resulted in some manual management of my data to ensure my accounts remained clean and that duplication did not occur and or was reconciled. The system was great to pick up all of this data and to store it but it does need to be something that you keep tabs on and are accountable to manage on a regular cadence.

Mike
Sales in USA

Nutshell was provided to me my boss to help track and organize sales calls.

I like that it holds all the information for my accounts and that I can set reminders for phone calls.

I wish everything on the lead for a shop page showed up on the store page, i'm always having to flip from page to page to get a name and it seems redundant and time consuming to re input that information everytime I start a new lead when I just put it on the store page. Same with logged activities, I often have an activity on an account and then I have to put one on the lead I wish the activity showed up on both. For my use all calls are for the same purpose and it doesn't make sense to have two places to put independent activities. This creates a sense of Deja Vu or worse I call someone a second time and don't realize until they pick up which hurts my cause. I don't like that I have to assign a time to a phone call, my days are hectic and I can't keep to a strict schedule so things slip into unlogged activities and go missed and my day seems way more hectic than it is. I wish it was just a daily list so I could let my day evolve, I also do CS and warranty at my job so this time stamp constantly makes me feel behind the gun and I spend a lot of time just updated and re-organizing nutshell, time that I should be spending selling.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hi Mike, We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback- I sense your frustration and perhaps there is something that one of our customer service reps can help you with as far as logging leads, activities etc. I will have someone reach out to you directly. Thank you for being a part of the Nutshell community. Amanda

Sheldon
Managing Director in Kanada
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simple and functional

Tasks per stage is something most CRM’s missed, but Nutshell did well at.

Somehow they missed a very important aspects of customized fields that exists, the ability to create a field that searches the people in database.

Mark
CEO in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Cannot imagine a better or more cost effective product for our needs

Kommentare: NS is critical to our a) Sales management, b) Project management, c) Marketing. We have not tried competitive software, but it's hard to imagine a package better suited to our needs.

1) Email marketing capabilities added in the past couple of year have been a game changer for us. 2) Ability to track leads as they turn into projects and are completed - NS is the one tool we use for this, daily. 3) Contact import, export, and bulk editing.

Copying emails into Nutshell and assuring they are attached to the correct Lead, and only to the correct Lead, is a pain in the neck. Having to insert "Lead-xxxx" into the subject line is the issue. We do not want our clients to see the word "Lead".

Joel
Strafverfolgung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell Review from Silent 6

Kommentare: Overall I really like everything except for the inability to track tasks by priority. I also think customer support is a bit lacking after hours and it would be nice if you had some extended hours to be able to live chat with someone in support.

Intuitive and easy to learnTracking notes, emails etc is important to us

Tasks can only be prioritized by date so I have begun using another solution to track our tasks and am looking for an all in one solution. Tracking tasks by date is important, but more important to us is the ability to task by priority: Urgent, High, Medium, Low. I need to quickly see every day what tasks are most important and start working on them and many do not need a date. I have recommended Nutshell to another business we partner with and they are also looking for another solution because this feature is lacking.

Managing Partner in USA
Buchhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A Full Featured Sales CRM

Kommentare: Our sales staff was apprehensive at first as there were lots of bells & whistles and a little worn out with the previous jumps from one CRM to the other. But within two weeks everyone fell in love with Nutshell and completely on board significantly contributing to an increased close ratio.

This CRM walks the less experienced sales rep through the entire sales process even recommending when to follow up even suggesting additional steps should be taken to get to the close. Upon close it automatically updates the customer database and the task management features facilitate the onboarding process. It also has a neat "Click-to-Call" feature that calls and optionally records directly from your prospect list providing an excellent sales training vehicle.

We would like to have seen the developers respond more quickly to feature suggestions but as a Sales CRM it is untouchable.

Bill
Bill
Senior Leadership Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Feature-set Without Complexity

Kommentare: I run a global consulting practice with hundreds of corporate clients and thousands of individual relationships that I manage. Nutshell lets me manage it all. It's my dashboard for everything in my company. It's entry-level rate is worth every penny.

I've used Nutshell for three separate businesses that I've run or owned. Each one considered a small to medium-sized business. Nutshell is perfectly suited to us because it's lightweight and easy to learn. It doesn't require an in-house expert on the app (like SalesForce). It's basic feature-set is all I've ever needed, and the support is terrific. Real people at the end of the phone, with fast responses. And, it's made in Michigan! It has a lot of simple customizations that I use; workflow, custom fields, leads, etc.

Integrations are somewhat limited, but still, plenty to work with. I'd like an integration to RingCentral's app. Also, it doesn't' handle subsidiary company relationships well. I've had to create a workaround with tags to help connect them.

Brian
Managing Partner in USA

Like the simplicity. Most improvements recently have added complexity but little benefit for us.

Ease of use for a small business with a few people doing sales work. We didn't need all of the bells and whistles of Salesforce at the cost of complexity. As of a few years ago, you had plugged most of the holes that we cared about. Since then, new functionality or major new rewrites have either added complexity or relearning with little apparent benefit. I understand the need to do some of this but I hope you don't become Salesforce.

The LinkedIn connection is really important for us. It was a big relief when that came back. Also, the loss of historical record of communication for a Contact when you delete an old email is problematic. We are forced to retain all of these old emails and this can create confusion.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hey Brian, Thank you so much for your feedback. We have no intention of becoming Salesforce and take your feedback very seriously. Our goal is ease of use for SMB's. We hope you will be able to quickly benefit from our changes and improvements. Amanda

Anilkumar
CEO in Indien
Animation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple and easy

Kommentare: For some one new to CRM, Nutshell can be a good place to start.

CRM pipeline management, Contact management and lead form are my favourites. I used their lead forms in my website to easily collect the contact details. Email sequencing is my most used feature.

I dont use their email marketing tool much.

Matthew
Marketing in Kanada
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell has been a necessity for our business.

Kommentare: Organization across sales, support, and billing.

The Dashboard is amazing for keeping up to date on the happenings in Sales. I also really appreciate the Wallboard(summary of sales that month) as we google cast it to your TV in our kitchen. The sales process functionality ensures all leads go through a standard sales process. Really good stuff. We're really glad to have supported Nutshell all these years.

SaaS support. I'm still not able to find CRM software that is geared towards SaaS companies. Seeing as Nutshell is a SaaS company I'm surprised they haven't added support for this yet. Once a lead is marked as one, you can't have steps in the sales process (mail a welcome package, follow-up after 2 weeks, 1 month, ask for an online review ;P) You have to manually create these tasks. Instead we've had to utilize Zapier to add a task to Asana for this. I wish we could do it all in Nutshell.

Shayne
Business Development in Kanada
Bau, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good, but could use improvement

Kommentare: I'd say my experience overall is good. I like how simple it is to create things. They all link together smoothly. My experience with other CRM programs is that they over complicate things with too many layers. Nutshell just keeps it simple and give me what I need. It could use a few more ways of spitting out information, but as far as keeping all my information in one spot it's quite good at it. I would suggest the product for a company that needs a CRM for information tracking. I think when it comes to an organization that needs a deeper data dig, Nutshell will not be the solution for them.

It's easy to use and task tracking is simple. It helps me understand at a glance what I need to accomplish in a day. Entering data is quick, and this part of the program is quite intuitive. Customer support is really good. You're speaking with a human instead of a robot.

Reporting is quite lacking. Trying to understand data trends in some cases requires the creation of multiple reports instead of compiling it into one. It often times asks about duplicates. I'm not sure how it recognizes them, but they're often not similar at all. Understanding interactions between an account is quite tiresome. It tracks all of the data into one place and requires some digging to determine what is relevant to the lead, contact, or company. It's all in the same place instead of into multiple swim lanes. It some times feels like you're asking it for information regarding one thing and it dumps every single interaction that may or may not include that lead/account/contact.

Michelle
Administrative Coordinator in USA
Bau, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I set everything up, make any adjustments, and train our end users

Kommentare: Easy to track our contacts and sales leads. Great tool for management.

I really like the ease of use. It's very simplistic but a lot can be done with it. The program is pretty user friendly. Each user is able to customize their own views. Also, the customer service has been great. Not only are they quick to respond, but it's nice to know they take their users' suggestions and implement them if they are an improvement to the product.

Probably my one complaint would be that if you choose 'phone number' as one of your columns to display, it chooses the first number under that profile which could be a fax number or mobile number and then the display simply shows up as 'phone number'. It would be nice to be able to choose to show the different kinds of phone numbers.

Antwort von Nutshell

Hi Michelle, Thank you for your comments. We do take our customers' feedback very seriously - as we are here to help you all! To address the phone number issue you mentioned; you are able to appoint which phone number is displayed in the list view. If there are multiple numbers associated with the contact, simply star the one you wish to be the default. If you have trouble with this, please contact our support team who will be happy to help you! Best, Asya

Mitch
USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nutshell - More Good than Bad

Kommentare: Used Nutshell for 2 years .. .... ..... ... .managing daily sales processes and contacts.

Keep track of daily follow ups - and record entire history with contacts. Basic CRM stuff it does well.

1. Where did the Gmail Gadget go? This was the best feature and now it's gone. :( 2. The relationship between the Lead and the Customer can be confusing... 3. Reporting for specific items can be challenging as well.

Antwort von Nutshell

Mitch, Thanks for the review! We've been working directly with Google to get the Gmail Gadget back online. Unfortunately, this was an issue on their end and completely out of our hands ¿ it affected a good number of other products, as well. As of today, the gadget is back online. You can read a few more details at: http://status.nutshell.com/incidents/3l9j5sdbjplx Thanks so much for using Nutshell. We've got some exciting improvements to reporting under development. Can't wait to show them off! Best, Andy Fowler