Über SocialPilot

Verwalte alle wichtigen Social-Media-Konten über ein zentrales Tool mit automatischer Post-Planung und Content-Erkennung.

Erfahre mehr über SocialPilot

The interface is very intuitive and easy to use.

We've had problems with the app on an iPad. Missing buttons, things not always working, and it doesn't rotate.

Bewertungen zu SocialPilot

SocialPilot hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 365 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SocialPilot bereits verwendet?

Jess
Jess
Marketing Manager in UK
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An EXCELLENT tool for multiple accounts - i've tried a few!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Honestly, the best monthly sub in terms of time saved and managing socials centrally.

I love this platform. It's excellent value, provides great analytics, bulk scheduling, flexible schedules, high quality pot appearance (for instance I love the carousel feature on FB.)

The only thing that's negative in my view is that you can't schedule threads on twitter, but I'm not sure you can do that directly on Twitter/X in any case.

Blake
Senior Program Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A very basic platform for social media management

Kommentare: It wasnt bad, but it wasnt outstanding either. It was an easy, cheap solution to our social media needs at the time. It isnt a program I would suggest first, but it isnt one I would completely discourage a potential user from trying either.

SocialPilot was a quick find, in a situation where we needed a quick solution. It was simple to use, easy to set up and manage, and offered the basic needs of a small team that only needs basic functionality in order to post and automate for several different platforms. I loved how easy it was to post quickly and the ability to create post groups was convenient.

It was lackluster in the features department. I didnt like that the system frequently forced us to reconnect social media accounts, especially when there was no changes made to the accounts. The reporting was very basic, and didnt really provide any suggestions on how to imporove our performance. The need to input each hashtag on every single post manually was a headache, as there was no way to create hashtag groups. The campaign management was simply a list of the posts that had been posted, and the ones in the queue. The quick post content was not engaging or interesting, so quick posts werent valuable.

Stephen
President in Kanada
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Total Let Down

Kommentare: Tons of bug that will waste your time.

When it works it works it works well. But trusting this service will deliver your content is risky because it won't and lose your work wasting your time.

I have been a loyal customer since SocialPilot started. Lately, they have really dropped the ball on trust. I can't trust that they will deliver my content as scheduled or not lose the content that I've scheduled. If you're a marketing company or a manager, you're the one that looks like a fool because you trust this service to deliver as scheduled. I am currently looking to find a more reliable service since they have endless excuses why their service doesn't deliver. Total BS! I'm totally pissed.

Hanane
Freelance in Marokko

The powerful program

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: The app is super cool. It's one of the best experiences I've ever had and it's still

It is easy to use .And it enables to schedule the analysis of posts across different platforms simultaneously

The absence of a completely free plan....

Brian
Brian
Marketing Manager in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Can't go wrong with this Great Bang for your Buck!

Kommentare: I had been using another company to facilitate all of my social media posts, however, the number of accounts I needed took me out of the search for the free products and jumped up pretty quickly to some prohibitive pricing. SocialPilot fit a perfect price point and got me connected to all of my social media accounts very quickly. I can make my posts and schedule them as I like. Thank you!

In our company, between the 2 storefronts we utilize about 10 different social media accounts. I desperately needed something that would allow me to post to all of these at the same time as well as manage the future posts. I can easily create my social media posts or share other things I find via the tool bar plugin. Recently they added in the connection to my Canva account making it even easier for me to share things. It was also very convenient to search for curated content. Well done SocialPilot.

The interface is probably my least liked feature of the software. Sometimes I feel it takes too many clicks to get where I want to go. Maybe the UI is not as intuitive as I want it to be with where I think buttons should be. That being said, I do appreciate what they have available for me.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Dear Brian, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

Jan
Producer in UK
Musik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simply the best

Kommentare: Very positive - I have gone away but always come back. You can also pause your account which is very handy when you're in between projects.

Simple to use - very stable - seldom get errors. Can set up groups to post to. Change times and posts .. just really excellent

Layout could do with an upgrade - would also like a folder to save content for reuse. At present I have to manually save it in a folder.

Nicolle
Nicolle
Digital marketing Director in UK
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Simple and east to use with all the functionality

I run many social accounts, set up of these accounts are so easy. I use this on a daily basis and can keep track of all my scheduled posts.

Nothing I don't dislike , they are upgrading the software all the time.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Dear Nicolle, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find setting up accounts in SocialPilot really easy.; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Rony Peterson
Rony Peterson
Student in Brasilien
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An easy, well-looking, and not expensive social media manager

Kommentare: SocialPilot is a good choice for a more professional management of social media. It syncs with the biggest social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and even TikTok. Also, it is not expensive which makes it possible to use without spending so much money.

This software is intuitive and has a good schedule to produce more posts and publish later. Also, it integrates some of the biggest social media on the market.

It does not have a free plan to use. Also, Instagram's data is not shown on this software for now.

Karen
Karen
Owner/Designer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

SocialPilot great for those new to social media

I like that I can schedule a post that I find from Facebook to a later date. I also like that it does not cost anything to look at analytics for your posts.

There is a lot of different social media management software available but this one seems to work best for my company. It is fairly easy to use and they don't nickle and dime you to death. So I would say no real cons.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Dear Karen, Thanks for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Thanks, Jimit

Elizabeth

Best Value for Money

Kommentare: SocialPilot has made my life easier and made my business work seamlessly. Thanks SocialPilot!

It is affordable!! I can schedule to all social platforms easily. It is SO user-friendly. When there is a problem, I get an email. I can add teams if I want. It does the job without charging a fortune and makes my life SO much easier.

I really am pretty happy with it, but here are the things I would change if I could (in order of importance): I still pay Hootsuite to publish my Instagram posts because it can do it without notifying me and having me publish it live. If Social Pilot found a way to do that, I would instantly move all my accounts to Social Pilot and never look back. There used to be a free 1-account version. I always recommend social pilot to people I talk to that want to manage their own social media. That option was perfect for them. Now I generally recommend something else because they really only need to schedule for 1 account. I have had errors occur on posts so they don't publish and I don't understand why. If I knew what it was, I could fix it so everything would post as expected, but I don't. I appreciate the email letting me know there was an error, but it would be nice if there were no errors. The queue feature. I never use it and sometimes I accidentally click it when I mean to schedule and then I have to go back and find the post and change it. If I schedule the same post for multiple platforms but I mess up (like the error I just mentioned) I have to go into each platform's post and change it. This may be unavoidable, but I wish I could fix all of them at once.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Dear Elizabeth, Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled to know that you find SocialPilot affordable and user-friendly; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. We'd love to have a look at your suggestions. Also, we have introduced direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks, Jimit

harry
marketing digital in Kolumbien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best publisher of social network manager.

Kommentare: Although nothing is perfect in this life, it needs a few functions to be perfect. as a hashtag search engine, upload several images in bulk and that you could create several different publications among other things that would come to you very well.

It is very easy to use and intuitive. It has many functions that I can not find in other publishers, such as: it allows you to publish the same message for several days. allows you to search for content to cure, allows you to schedule publications of other feeds, allows you to make publications with links directly from the images, among many other great functions.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Hi Harry, Thanks for such a wonderful SocialPilot review. It's cheering to know SocialPilot has made your social media marketing much easier and you find SocialPilot to be intuitive. We definitely agree nothing's perfect and that is the reason we are always on the run to make SocialPilot a better tool each day. Best Regards, Jimit

Alicia
COO in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust social media management tool

Kommentare: Overall, we've had a great experience with SocialPilot. Their team was very helpful when we were originally standing up our instance, and from that point forward everything has run as anticipated.

There's a lot on the market when it comes to social media scheduling/management tools, but one key differentiator in our choice of this tool was how easy it is to tag external accounts in scheduled posts (all except for LinkedIn, which prevents this functionality due to privacy/data protection on their end). SocialPilot is the best tool I've personally seen for this on the market.

It's definitely pricey relative to other social media management tools. For us, the value is worth it but certainly not the most budget-conscious option.

Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Social Pilot: Social Media Scheduling and Automation at its Finest

Kommentare: Overall, SocialPilot did what it promised by allowing you to schedule and send out posts without stressing. As the sole creator of social media posts for the non-profit, and needed to post almost daily, SocialPilot made this possible. This is a well-needed program for us!

The integration of multiple popular social media sites was the best thing about SocialPilot. I was able to schedule Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ at the same time. Editing posts before they schedule was also a breeze.

For the free version, you can only add three social media accounts. For a growing company, this became an issue after the initial setup. The new algorithms were not kind to automation applications like SocialPilot and hindered visitors from seeing the posts at times.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Thank you for letting us know about this. Your feedback helps us get better. We are looking into this issue and hope to resolve it promptly and accurately.

Mayank
Full Stack Web Developer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent tool for streamlining the social media management process.

Kommentare: The overall experience with SocialPilot is very satisfying. I have been using SocialPilot since the first month of Blogging and still use it from time to time. It is one of the best social media management and scheduling tools, especially for beginners and starters with an affordable pricing structure.

One of the best things about SocialPilot is it is user-friendly and can be operated by a beginner who hasn't used any social media management tool before. The reporting presentation, calendar view, and management structure is way too easy to access and use.

One of the frustrating things about SocialPilot is its mobile app. Also, they have minimal functionality with Instagram as it doesn't offer reel scheduling.

Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Massive Publishing Time Saver

Kommentare: I mainly use it to save time publishing on multiple platforms. It's great and easy overall. I wish you could have a higher post limit though and I wish Instagram was supported more directly.

The browser extension for Chrome is a joy to use and it's a huge time saver for publishing to multiple platforms. The plan is affordable and reasonable limits. The link shortener and automatic image finding is great too. The platform posting is flawless, never had issues.

They aren't an Instagram partner so you have to post to Instagram manually which is saddening. I wish that was more clear when signing up. For image heavy posts the extension can be slow.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Thank you for your time in reviewing SocialPilot. We are glad to know you like SocialPilot, and it proves to be a huge time saver for publishing to multiple platforms for you. We also have introduced the direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can now trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks, Jimit

Victoria
Victoria
Content Creator in Simbabwe
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Social Media Management

SocialPilot has allowed me to create groups, as well as manage them with ease. All I have to do is enter my URL and the tool will guide me through all the steps. On top of that, I can easily customize some widgets, as well as integrate the software with other tools. This has helped me greatly in situations where I wanted to send direct messages to all clients. I also quite love the mobile app which is nicely designed and easy to use. And, updates are automatically installed, which saves me time.

There were quite a couple of times I needed support but wasn't able to find the live chat option anywhere. A live chat option would be really appreciated.

Laurent
Owner in Frankreich
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig

An excellent Social Networks publication automation tool !

Kommentare: Excellent : I tried a few other such tools (buffer, socialchamp) and SocialPilot is the best in terms of how easy it is to schedule posts for 1 or 2 months in advance. I could feel that a lot of thinking was put in making very repetitive tasks easy to perform, wich is the most important for such tools. Also I really liked the automatic insta posting from the Android SocialPilot app.

It is an excellent piece of software for automatizing the publications on social networks (instagram, facebook, twitter, linkedin, google Plus, tumblr, Xing). I've used the automations for facebook and instagram so far and I'm really happy with the user experience for scheduling posts : very straightforward and fluid when you want to schedule posts for 1 to 2 months in advance. Also, the automation for instagram is really smart: you get a notification, click on it, it opens SocialPilot and you press "publish --> it opens insta app automatically, and you just have to paste the text before you post.

Some freezes of the Android app on my Galaxy S7 in the last few weeks (it opens and stay stuck on "please wait"). I hope it will be fixed in a future update of the android app (not blocking : you just have to kill the app and start it again, then go back to the "Insta Scheduled posts" tab, but a little bit of an annoyance, still)

Antwort von SocialPilot

Dear Laurent, Thank you for taking the time to mention what features you like about SocialPilot and leaving this great feedback. Also, Now you can do direct posting to Instagram using SocialPilot's Zapier Integration. You can trigger your scheduled image as well as link posts to be directly published on Instagram. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us. Thanks, Jimit

Susan
Susan
' Founder in USA

This is the best auto-post tool I've used in the last 10 years. Traffic to my website is increased.

Ease of use. I stepped right into it and found it to be user friendly. There was very little learning curve with this Software as a Service. The website layout made my user experience relatively stress-free, which is saying a lot for me. I look for excellence and value in my online products and SocialPilot does not disappoint me. Over a six-week timeframe, my website traffic increased from almost nothing to almost 10,000 per month. This is one of the best experiences I've had in my online career. Warmly, Susan Daniels

I can't use special characters. The app is slow moving on my devices. I usually use SocialPilot on my laptop but for Instagram I have to push the posts on my devices and the SocialPilot app is slower than other apps I used on the same devices. One device has less memory, one has a lot of memory, but it's the same on both - slow moving. I hope this helps.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Hi Susan, Thanks for such an amazing review on SocialPilot. Amazed to know you found SocialPilot the best tool you have used in the span of last 10 years, like wow! Great to hear that SocialPilot helped in increasing your website traffic. About our mobile app, can you please update it to our latest version? We have improved it in our latest update. You can reach out to our support team if you are facing any issues further. Regards, Jimit

Kate
Kate
Owner in UK
Design, Selbstständig

Essential package for my social media business management online

Kommentare: Excellent package that I find infinitely preferable to key competitors. It is an integral part of my business and I use it several times a week in active periods

Extremely easy to use and to integrate across social media platforms. Fast to add channels as they come online, and slick interface for easy management.

Couple of features in next tier that might be useful at my level.

Dragan
Dragan
CEO in Nordmazedonien
Essen & Trinken, Selbstständig

The Best Social Media Management Tool

User interface is very easy to navigate and understand.

I don't like twitter integration. Every time i try to copy scheduled posts from other profiles i get 0 scheduled posts on my twitter account.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Dear Dragan, Thank you for your amazing feedback. We are thrilled to know that you titled SocialPilot " The best Social Media Management Tool."; our staff will be happy to read what you wrote. Please feel free to reach out to support@socialpilot.co as you are facing a problem in Twitter integration. We want the opportunity to investigate your feedback further and would love to make things right. Thanks, Jimit

Internet, Selbstständig

Social Pilot Review

Kommentare: Sending messages or posts to social media is made a bit more organized with Social Pilot. There are just some times, when messages to post comes one time in my mind or situation. But if I will post all in one time, audience tend to skip/ disregard some messages. Unlike if I will post it within intervals, they will attract more attention.

The very good thing about this product is when I need to make blogs or announcement and all are already enlisted or ready. Of course, if I send all in one time, my audience will tend to disregard my post/s since I did one too many in one time. With this app, I get to schedule the specific date and time when a specific post/blog will be sent. In this way, I'm sure that my message will be attended by my audience.

Nothing really much! It's just initially, it's somehow challenging to set the timings, but as soon as I get used to it. Then, it's very helpful.

Antwort von SocialPilot

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you find SocialPilot useful software; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again. Thanks for sharing your review with the community and us."

Francesca
Francesca
Director in Frankreich

Such Incredible Value for Money

Kommentare: Very positive - would be nice to be able to tag brands on Facebook, I hope they introduce this soon. Any issues are dealt with so quickly by their CS team

I love that you can plan Instagram posts in advance - such a time saver. The reports are very good too, with enough detail for a basic report for clients

sometimes it can be a bit glitchy - for example something won't post for some reason and you won't be notified until the next day, by which point the post has been missed

Antwort von SocialPilot

Dear Francesca, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review. We are always on the run to make it a better tool each day and resolve the issues/bugs/errors to make it a robust tool, and we'd love to look at your suggestion. Thanks, Jimit

Mark
Director in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Social Pilot really does get you to where you need to go

Kommentare: Overall it’s been a positive experience and we have no regrets from switching to Social Pilot. Would recommend.

Competitively priced. Ease of use. Support of a variety of platforms.

Lacks some of the more advanced features of competitors but given the cost difference, it’s decent trade-off. Plus, more features are being added over time.

Tia
Manager in Australien
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good - but plenty of room for improvement.

Kommentare: Overall, Social Pilot offers a nice clean and easy to use platform but the missing features I listed, keep this as mediocre for our business needs. We would happily pay more for an all-inclusive platform that met all our social media needs.

Nice clean interface that is super easy to navigate through.

There are a lot of features still needed to make this platform excellent. At the moment March 2023 - you can't view your Google business page Inbox (only reviews), you can't post or schedule Facebook or Instagram stories. Also, the having a calendar that you can add notes (eg. Public Holidays) would help with setting up your marketing schedule.

Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A solid social media marketing tool

Kommentare: SocialPilot has been a powerful tool to manage and grow my social media channels, as well as an avenue for me to continuously promote my content on social.

There are many things I like about SocialPilot. If I were to narrow it down to 3, I'd mention the ability to connect and manage multiple social media platforms, the "post recycling" option to repost something several times on a later day and the browser extension.

The "post recycling" feature is a valuable asset for all those creating evergreen content for the fact that it lets you promote a piece of content on social media today, as well as on several future dates (something that's missing from the likes of Buffer and Hootsuite). However, the feature could be improved further. In fact, there's a limit to the number of reposts. This means that every now and then, you'll have to log in to your SocialPilot dashboard to add new dates. Other schedulers like MeetEdgar and SocialBee have enhanced this feature by enabling users to automatically recycle posts without having to continuously add new dates manually.

Antwort von SocialPilot

We're thrilled you enjoyed the "Post Recycling" feature; we like making our customers happy at SocialPilot! Thanks for leaving the positive review. I hope to see you again soon.