Great for monitoring all your Twitter activity

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Shannon H.
Graphic Designer
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I manage two separate Twitter accounts through TweetDeck and I believe it is a must-have for anyone that is building their brand. I am able to quickly sift through which tweets are performing the best and use that information to build better tweets in the future. My only qualm with TweetDeck is that a tweet's individual analytics are not made available.

Vorteile: The customizable columns and the quick filtering that is possible within each column. For example, you are able to quickly review all your retweets, favorites etc. within the notifications column. You are also able to schedule tweets within TweetDeck, which eliminates the need for other post scheduling services as long as you are only using one social media profile.

Nachteile: TweetDeck removes the analytics from an individual tweet making it harder to determine which tweets are being viewed the most. It largely relies on a user's interaction with a tweet and allows you to filter for those results. It also limits users for business Twitter accounts (there's no option for multiple users) which adds a level of difficulty when you need an account for each individual that will have access.

TweetDeck: Tweet and Forget About It

Bewertet am 3.1.2019
Web and Social Media
Rundfunkmedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TweetDeck is very helpful and convenient. It's taking the guesswork out of Twitter. If you're like me, and you're particular about how things are scheduled, you'll like TweetDeck. You can schedule your tweets to post at certain times. This is great if you've got a great recipe or something to post. Save it and schedule for 5 p.m. when people are getting off work and heading to the grocery store. If you constantly want to boost your engagement on social media but don't have time to tweet, let TweetDeck do it for you. TweetDeck goes beyond just scheduling, Tweets however. You can view different categories which helps you keep an eye on what's happening in certain areas. If you like local news, you can keep an eye on that in one category. If you want to see what you yourself are tweeting, there's also that option. TweetDeck will also show your home page and your notifications. The search feature is also great and can devote a whole column to that users that you're viewing. The only complaint is that TweetDeck is a little confusing and it does take some time to get used to. There's quite a few columns on mine and it took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll all the way to the right to see them. It works better on a bigger screen opposed to my tiny phone screen. I do like that you can have as many or as few columns as you want, however.

Vorteile: I use Twitter for business and personal use. I struggle to remember to tweet even though I know it's important for engagement. That's why I like TweetDeck. It allows me to schedule my Tweets ahead of time which is mostly what I use it for. It's great to be able to set tweets for the next hours, days, and even week if you wanted to go that far in advance. I like that when you're scheduling for a day in advance, the calendar automatically switches to that which makes it easier for you to keep an eye on.

Nachteile: I really don't like how congested the screen is when you're viewing it. The words tend to smoosh together because there's a lot of different columns for you to keep an eye on. Also, it's kind of confusing to try and figure out how to delete a tweet after you already scheduled one.

Tweetdeck Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Twitter

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Mike M.

Kommentare: I have been using Tweetdeck for both personal and business use for many years. Recently the updates to Tweetdeck have been a major upgrade to the service. Tweetdeck has surpassed Twitter in it's clear layout of Tweets in the home column instead of having them jumbled on the timeline like Twitter does. For business use this makes it clear to monitor updates from other companies in the market place. It is also much easier to interact with clients and provide feedback nearly instantly with the use of sound notifications. Sound notifications with Tweetdeck is a sweet bonus that Twitter doesn't provide giving a non-invasive notification that doesn't disrupt whatever else you are doing at the time or require the need to remove the notification from the screen. Tweetdeck can be used with multiple accounts and teams can have access to accounts so that business administration can be handled more efficiently. Overall Tweetdeck is leaps and bounds ahead of Twitter for both a business product and for personal use. I would recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their social media performance.

Vorteile: The column settings buttons in Tweetdeck are easy to use. The dark theme makes it easier on the eyes than the static white used to. Everything is cleanly and neatly laid out for both personal and business use.

Nachteile: When using Tweetdeck sometimes it takes time for the columns to load. Managing a business and keeping track of different companies via their Twitter updates is hindered when the information isn't easily accessible.

I don't lose any detail of my twitter thanks to this software.

Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial
Kunst & Handwerk, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tweetdeck is a software of obligatory use in our publishing house. It is very easy to use and therefore each of our employees can access it and modify or add tweets, according to the guidelines of our publisher. Although it does not have statistics, it is an excellent software to strengthen the projection of our publishing house, not only with our clients but with our colleagues, with whom we share materials and products.

Vorteile: In our editorial of utmost importance to nourish the different accounts in social networks to expose and project successfully all our books and research. In this incessant search to improve the use of Twitter, let's have this fabulous software called tweetdeck. Tweetdeck offers us many benefits, among which I can mention a total monitoring of my social network twitter, thanks to the fact that I can decompose the tools and options of twitter in columns, allowing me to observe at the same time my twitter messages, besides observing my direct messages, retweets, user mentions and configuration options. Besides this, this software allows me to program messages according to the hours you want, creating a certain informative trend in my twitter, this pleases users who follow us in the editorial because they can plan their time and enter our twitter in the hours previously described by us.

Nachteile: One of the great weaknesses that I can mention of this software is that, despite the benefits it offers for the efficient management of twitter, it is necessary that the developers of tweetdeck add to their statistical analysis functions and thus have a more accurate approach to the use of our social network Twitter.

TweetDeck is a great advanced Twitter Interface

Bewertet am 4.10.2019
Video Editor
Rundfunkmedien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used TweetDeck to manage my company's twitter profile

Vorteile: What's great about TweetDeck is it gives you all the advanced features for Twitter in a slick and intuitive interface. This includes things like scheduling tweets, multiple accounts, custom filters and searches, etc. And since it's from Twitter directly, there's no extra syncing or permissions needed- it all just works out of the browser.

Nachteile: Things can get a bit crowded in TweetDeck- some more customization options might help like this- like text color, link color, etc (beyond the dark mode/light mode)

For the community manager, tweetdeck is the best software in the world

Bewertet am 8.7.2018
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial

Kommentare: Although it can not be used in other RRSS other than twitter, that does not take away its extraordinary utility and excellent functions. Tweetdeck is a fascinating tool that I have linked at an instrumental level with the Community Manager, but at the level of influencer I have used it in my career as a theater actor and producer, leaving in me an incredible satisfaction, since I have been able to enhance my exposure as never before. I had imagined it. I highly recommend the use of this software for all those who, like me, want to make their career more known to other users and Internet users

Vorteile: This software has too many qualities that enhance the career of the community manager, specifically in the exhibition and monitoring of the image that is sought. However one of the most important features that I can perceive of Tweetdeck is the easy to use, as well as the display of the full profile by columns, where you can see in real time and on a single screen, my tweets, mentions, private messages and the Tweaker and hashtag to keep me more informed. It also has a particular feature that I love and is the ability to program tweets so that they can be tweeted at any time without having to be on the PC all day; I also like the scheduling of notifications quite a bit, allowing me to do a deep follow-up of any profile.

Nachteile: If this software works in other RRSS like pinterest, facebook, snapchat, periscope, and inclsuo, linkedIn was one of the best software that I have used, however it only works for twitter.

Tweetdeck is all you need for your Twitter needs

Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Alan H.
Desktop Support Technician
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Managing multiple social media accounts in one tab makes the social media management much easier. No longer does one have to juggle several different browsers, all tabbed to twitter.com and kill either their Mac or PC's RAM.

Vorteile: The multi-account support is a big plus. I have a personal account and one for the online media outlet I own and manage. Being able to tweet from either (or both) is a time saver and I don't need multiple browsers to handle such things. I like the columns setup as well, allowing me to disseminate tweets, mentions, messages and check hashtags if I so choose at any given moment. And it stays on my browser so I'm not using an extra app that could take extra RAM.

Nachteile: When Tweetdeck did run its own app prior to its inevitable purchase by Twitter itself, the app was unstable at times and was using a platform that Adobe themselves eventually de-emphasized anyways. It is a shame however that Twitter has also de-emphasized the smartphone app itself in favor for their own, which still lacks some features that the browser-based Tweetdeck has that other third party clients such as Talon for Twitter has.

Support being at home

Bewertet am 13.12.2018
Consultora de Comunicaciones

Kommentare: With the time available and the right concentration, it is a super useful tool to manage several Twitter accounts. Particularly I had a health incident a few years ago, and I could not move to the office, from my home and with this tool I could not only continue managing and approving content for corporate social networks, but it allowed me to stay informed and support other people and media in the timely management of its contents and campaigns.

Vorteile: The ability to manage several twitter accounts at the same time, programming content publication several days in advance, allowing advance tasks in teams that work for guards and could focus on other tasks, without the need to be tweet at the moment. Similarly, the monitoring of mentions, RTs and responses is streamlined with this tool, allowing an analysis of followers' preferences to redirect a campaign on time.

Nachteile: When managing several accounts at the same time, and not having a calendar, but a drop-down list, the programming and / or editing of the content is done uphill, since you must scroll to search for programmatic contents, and be attentive to the icons of the accounts so as not to confuse them.

Excellent for multiple monitoring of events

Bewertet am 15.1.2019
John H.
Information Systems
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is a very useful app for general monitoring of breaking events and then pace of the conversation. From a brand watching, marketeer, view it can be useful to see the pace of the conversation but it gives no analysis of the sentiment, language being used. This would benefit from organic and dynamic integration with Twitter Analytics.

Vorteile: The ability to monitor in real-time the feeds of any hashtag or user is incredible. On a big screen, watching situations from their initiation to conclusion, through the lens of mass participation is extremely useful for understanding. It is possible to see actions and reactions extremely quickly, enabling dynamic decision making as events unfold. Fantastic for watching the travails of stocks & shares, brands, the thoughts of politicians, sports stars and famous people, all simultaneously. Scheduling posts is an added extra that proves very useful for managing a social media campaign although there are other tools that manage this better.

Nachteile: There is no analytical capability within tweetdeck. Feeds can spin very rapidly during major events or conversations but there is no means to capture that and analyse any of the data flow, you merely become a bystander as crowds cheer, scream, shout and cry in front of you. No mobile app. This is particularly frustrating but there is no Android app (unsure if there is an iOS one). This means repeatedly having to log back in to a PC to maintain scheduling or monitoring.

TweetDeck: My favorite

Bewertet am 26.11.2018
Alfredo M.
Gerente de Comunicaciones Internas
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There are few disadvantages that I see this tool, I use it as a first reference for press monitoring. I have columns to see what is said on Twitter about Cantv. We use it daily.

Vorteile: This is a free app that allows us to manage our social networks in an organized and simple way. It is very friendly and easy to manage. I, in particular, recommend it more than any other. Pros
- The first advantage of TweetDeck is that it allows us to manage unlimited Twitter and Facebook accounts. In the case of the latter, only personal profiles.
- You can manage countless columns of interest such as mentions, interactions, private messages.
- You can program innumerable daily messages, including more than one photo and videos.
- Allows you to create lists of our most common interests.
- It is ideal to monitor the interactions of the public of our brand.
- Easily export lists between one account or another.

Nachteile: Cons
- It does not allow managing Facebook fan pages.
- The placement of several columns can make navigation slow.
- It does not allow to see the hours of the RT.

For serious Twitter users and some business users, all free

Bewertet am 24.6.2018
Rick P.

Vorteile: I've been using TweetDeck since it was an Adobe Air app and instantly fell in love with its multi-column interface. TD fans were worried that Twitter would abandon it after they took it over, but instead, they multiplied its presence on several platforms. For a while anyway. Now it's web-only but still powerful. Depending on your Twitter business needs, it may work for you. You can schedule Tweets; add multiple Twitter accounts; add team members; monitor keywords, brands, and users; create several columns and populate them with collections, searches, lists, et. al. Not bad for a free product. I use the Better TweetDeck Chrome extension to add a few features, such as collapsible columns, and tweak TD's appearance. Before you pay a service like HootSuite, you owe it to yourself to check out TweetDeck first.

Nachteile: Neither analytics nor statistics are integrated directly into TweetDeck as they are in products like HootSuite and there's no option to get them there either. This may be a deal-breaker for most businesses.

My twitter is better managed with tweetdeck, a software that I love

Bewertet am 23.7.2018
Reynaldo U.
Coordinador logistico

Kommentare: Just use it for a week and you will see why I speak only expose positive aspects of this software, you will not regret

Vorteile: The use of social networks in my work space is of supreme importance, it allows me to socialize and share my professional practices with the entire community of the web. Currently with my twitter account I expose social and devocative activities at a national level, so I have comments, followers, mentions, and retweets. Tweetdeck is an excellent application that allows me to manage my twitter account correctly and in real time, making it more attractive to the public, and this I say, because it has a system of review and management of the account by columns that is, from my perspective , one of the greatest strengths of this software, since it does not lose detail of the interaction with the followers, being able to review each one of the mentions, tweets and retweets that make of my publications. A software that is highly recommended to enhance your work and expose it to the 2.0 community, which is constantly in need of new information.

Nachteile: Another of my essential and very dear software, that I never abandon. Since I use it I only have positive things to say about it, and every professional or worker I know I recommend it without hesitation

Tweetdeck is for powerusers

Bewertet am 28.8.2019
Data Scientist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Kommentare: This helps me keep an eye on the latest trends and lets me create a column where I can see if a certain hashtag is doing well or not. Easier for me to do side by side comparisons.

Vorteile: I love the fact that it's easier for me to check my tweets and DMs without having to navigate to different sections on a page (i.e. the Twitter website). One can easily mute tweets here and even schedule them for later. I can set up a column dedicated to a keyword I need to monitor and scroll it without having to open a separate page. TD allows for one to view tweets without having to refresh the page and this is what makes it easier to keep an eye on everything. It's a web app so one can open this in any browser which supports HTML5 and there is no need to install a special app.

Nachteile: The option to schedule tweets is not available in the latest beta of the software. There is no built-in spell-check. One has to use an external plugin to check for Grammar.

TweetDeck Review

Bewertet am 31.8.2019
Tony O.
Affiliate Marketer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I warmly recommend TweetDeck to new users who are still having doubts to give it a chance. It provides users with the absolute overview of their twitter account and dashboards are specifically customized to accommodate the user’s requirements.

Vorteile: Its search feature is with no doubt one of the best features provided by the service for me. It allows me to search for trends by just using a word /phrase and no restriction at all when I feel like joining the discussion. This helps me a big deal in my affiliate marketing life. The ability to control several accounts at the same moment is fascinating. TweetDeck also allows me to schedule my tweets and program the content several days in advance.

Nachteile: I would love to see the developers give the users an option for graying the columns or rather make half screen. There have been instances where the software speeds reduce especially when several columns have been opened, this should be improved to save time.

Still the best platform of its kind

Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Andy F.
Director of Strategic Content
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use TweetDeck for my personal, as well as three professional accounts. It has been easy to monitor and include media with the tweets. Again, still the best multiple-account platform out there.

Vorteile: Tweetdeck allows users to administer multiple accounts at once, in real time. It provides for the major categories of information an admin may need (analytics excluded). Its ease-of-use may be its biggest draw, as well as the ability to house multiple accounts and vary the kinds of information visible for each. Scheduling is also easy.

Nachteile: They tested the inclusion of gifs in tweets composed from TweetDeck, but later removed it. That's a shame. I loved that feature. Also, for "viral" moments when mentions are flying in fast and furious, Twitter's native site may be a better option.

Very functional; great for monitoring

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Digital Communications Specialist
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TweetDeck is great for what it is. However, there are other sites that offer more features, for instance, Hootsuite has it's own library of stock images, GIFs, etc. However, this isn't necessarily a dealbreaker for me. I love TweetDeck's straightforward design and ease of use. I would definitely recommend it.

Vorteile: The best part about TweetDeck is that you can set up multiple columns for the various channels you'd like to monitor. As the social media manager for several brands, it's extremely convenient being able to see what people are saying about my brands in real-time. Columns aren't just for mentions either, you can set them up based on hashtags, scheduled tweets or even just noteworthy figures you'd like to keep tabs on. The app is free — so it won't cost you a penny! When you re-tweet/like a tweet, it will give you the option to choose which account you'd like it to be reflected from; totally eliminating the process of having to log in and out of multiple accounts.

Nachteile: I love that TweetDeck has made updates to allow for an auto-scheduling feature. Previously, it didn't and I was forced to use another social management site. Now that they've added this functionality, I don't have very many cons to say about it.

TweetDeck - the perfect tool to handle your Twitter account

Bewertet am 20.4.2019
Daniel P.
Content creator
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: TweetDeck gives me a strategic overview of my Twitter account and I can customize the dashboard to fit my requirements. My tweets are scheduled accordingly and I couldn't do it without TweetDeck. I warmly recommend it for anyone who cares about the Twitter presence.

Vorteile: The name of this app is pretty suggestive - it helps you administrate your Twitter account. If you care about your Twitter presence, TweetDeck is what you need. I like TweetDeck because it does what it says and nothing more. A plethora of tools comes with tons of useless features; it's not TweetDeck that does it. It schedules your tweets and nothing more. Awesome!
The customization options are genuinely helpful. You can add columns and move them to better reflect your style and interest. For instance, if you are interested in DMs, then add that column in the first position. Conversely, if you want to schedule your tweets for a few days, move the columns and add the "Scheduled" column in front of you.
Finally, TweetDeck lets you handle more Twitter accounts. I manage my personal account, but also two accounts of my clients. I don't have any problem with scheduling the tweets and interacting with other users.

Nachteile: I am extremely satisfied with TweetDeck and I am planning to use for many years. Just to be picky - TweetDeck lacks any analytics which may help a lot of users.

Get Some Control Over How You Use Twitter

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Freelance Editor
Schreiben & Editieren, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Tweetdeck is a great way of customizing Twitter and making it work for you -- seeing the stuff you want to see and hiding the stuff you don't (for example, blocking certain words). I love the navigation; you can have all different kinds of columns that show custom lists and searches, your activity, activity of people you follow, your DMs, multiple accounts, etc. Twitter itself is a very rigid platform, but Tweetdeck makes it easier to navigate all of its content.

Nachteile: Tweetdeck does not have the same selection of emojis and GIFs that Twitter does. You can't just browse those items or add a poll the way you can in Twitter itself. So if I want to add one of those to my tweet in Tweetdeck, I either have to do a workaround that makes it less convenient or just jump over to Twitter itself.

help me manage more information in less time, allows me to have more control of things.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
ING TECNICO DE TELECOMUNICACIONES

Kommentare: ease of search, control of all activities of interest, helps me in the organization of important events and allows me to schedule tasks for specific times

Vorteile: what makes this application more attractive and efficient is to be able to put endless columns on what thing or word we want to track you can put alerts in such a way that every time you enter something that informs us, notify us the best thing is that you can put each column separately which makes you have personalization in each of them You can Schedule Tweets for when you are not in front of the machine and so at all times you will be doing your areas.

Nachteile: One of the disadvantages is that when you pass a certain number of columns they begin to get lost in a sea of columns and it is hard for you to find what you are looking for.

A Tool that manages your Ultra-Busy Twitter Feed

Bewertet am 22.9.2018
Ron elius S.
Freelance B2B Copywriter for the Food & Beverage Companies

Kommentare: Super Satisfied!

Vorteile: What's the hardest part of having a Twitter? Mumble-Jumbled Tweets that most of the time are not relevant to what you want to see or read. How do you solve this mess? Let's also add how much back-and-forth you need to make on Twitter when we talk about Social Monitoring. It's a lot! And you might wish there's a tool that will separate your Twitter Feed to reduce your Overwhelm. Well, look no more, Tweet Deck is your best buddy! And I as a user for this tool, this is among my favorite tool ever! Not only it segments my Twitter feed but also it monitors what's relevant to me. I love this tool.

Nachteile: I can't find any Cons for this tool since it really helped me and my business to grow our Content Strategy for Twitter. It really is an amazing Tool. My only wish is that if Tweet Deck can segment your Twitter Feed, I hope this kind of tool also segments LinkedIn and Pinterest. But that's just me.

Perfect for scheduling and managing tweets

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Jenn M.
Social Media Manager
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I run social media for a small music venue, and this is absolutely the best way to manage our Twitter account.

Vorteile: The biggest thing is the ability to schedule tweets. I'd be lost without it. I also love that it shows multiple streams in columns across the page - the feed of accounts we follow, plus mentions, then our scheduled upcoming tweets, then the feed of our recent tweets. Very easy layout to look everything over and edit upcoming stuff as needed.

Nachteile: I wish I could be signed into multiple Twitter accounts at once, rather than having to sign out and sign back in each time I want to switch between my personal and business one. Also, sometimes I'm trying to post a photo and the file size is too large - I wish they had the functionality to just resize the photo; I know that exists.

Good for people managing multiple accounts

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Jacob S.
Communications Director
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with TweetDeck has been positive as I use the software to manage multiple Twitter accounts in a one-fell-swoop means.

Vorteile: TweetDeck is great for people who work in social media or who are interested in monitoring multiple accounts at once. It has handy features, such as side-by-side viewing and responding from multiple accounts, and the program makes it really easy for people who manage multiple accounts to use them in tandem and spread a message broadly.

Nachteile: There are certain limitations to the software, not allowing you to perform certain mechanisms like photo tagging and others, and the software seems to sometimes sacrifice the details for more broad control. Depending on what you use TweetDeck to accomplish, you may or may not find it helpful.

Perfect for my business

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Editor
Schreiben & Editieren, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would 100% recommend TweetDeck to anyone who has to load Twitter ahead of time. It is so simple and bug-free!

Vorteile: I use TweetDeck every since day for work. I have used other softwares for loading tweets and other social media, and I find this one to be my favourite. I had one lesson on how to use it (from a colleague), and after that it was super easy to navigate on my own. I have honestly never had an issue with the software in terms of tweets not loading or scheduling properly.

Nachteile: Sometimes, if I am tweeting a link with an accompanying picture, the picture won't attach properly. I'm not sure if this is a problem with TweetDeck or with my company's links, but it is the only issue I have ever had. Other than that, I don't have any problems with this software.

An excellent tool to manage your accounts

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Andrés e. B.
Community Manager
Telekommunikation, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Even though it has some technical limitations that could be linked to its gratuity as a service, I believe it is a tool that meets the expected objective and is also very easy to use. If you are starting in social networks and want to increase your presence with valuable content, this is the tool you are looking for.

Vorteile: Currently there are several tools to manage social networks. However, Tweetdeck is completely free and offers useful tools to save time, organize your content and achieve the goals that your personal brand or company is looking for.

Nachteile: From a critical perspective, I could say that if your idea is to program several contents at the same time or from different accounts, the process can be somewhat disordered by the way in which the information is displayed. I mean the column of programmed messages.

Great for Businesses and Personal Users of Twitter!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Amber P.
Ticketing & Box Office Manager
Unterhaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been a great asset to my social media time management. I felt like dealing with our twitter feed was taking up a lot of my day, but this has made it a lot easier and more convenient to update.

Vorteile: I needed something easy to schedule tweets for when I was out of the office or just needed to have them posted in advance, and this has been a lot better to use than Hootsuite. The interface on my computer is great, and I love having it all at my fingertips. I also like that I can use my multiple (professional, work, and personal) twitter accounts under one platform!

Nachteile: The app sometimes crashes for iPhone, which can be very frustrating. Also, when I was away, and someone else on my team needed to use the program, they had a bit of a learning curve. Luckily, it wasn't anything important that needed to be resolved.