Über TweetDeck

Organisiere dein Twitter-Unternehmenskonto, verfolge und teile Suchanfragen mit deinen Mitarbeiter*innen, ohne dein Passwort preiszugeben.

Erfahre mehr über TweetDeck

I love that this is free software integrated directly to twitter (i think twitter owns it).

Tweetdeck was originally for multiple social media platforms but with it being own by twitter now, its disappointing not having to use it to manage my Facebook account as well.

Bewertungen zu TweetDeck

TweetDeck hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 870 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du TweetDeck bereits verwendet?

Joel M.
Joel M.
Quality engineer in Spanien
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

TweetDeck has more features than the original twitter and it works just perfect!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: TweetDeck it’s simple to use but very powerful, a highly recommended tool to organize and power your marketing and social strategy.

Schedule tweets, multi account, everything in the same screen (feed, messages, your wall, future tweets, etc). It has been critical for my social and marketing post to organize my posts and my strategy. And it’s easy to use.

Even when you have everything you need in the same screen sometimes I feel I would like to personalize it even more and remove things and I don’t want to be there.

Internet Marketing Specialist in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Excellent Twitter Dashboard

5 letzte Woche Neu

Kommentare: I like TweetDeck. I use it to be able to see what's going on with my Twitter profile in a fast and efficient way.

TweetDeck makes it easy to stay on top of your Twitter profile without spending loads of time on it. You can see everything in one place and manage it in just a few minutes per day.

TweetDeck doesn't have all of the features of some of the pricey social media management tools.

Eric eduardo W.
Eric eduardo W.
Internship in Argentinien
Computerspiele, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Tweetdeck makes Twitter management easier

Kommentare: In one of my previous jobs, I had to supervise several Twitter accounts at the same time and sometimes needed to upload content as well. TweetDeck saved me the hassle of having several tabs and browsers open at the same, and to constantly login to the business accounts. At my current job I only need to manage two accounts, but it still saves me the hassle to open two different browser and I still enjoy the scheduling option.

TweetDeck makes the management of multiple Twitter accounts really easy, which is great when you have to control business accounts while still having access to your personal one. The different tools available helps to save a lot of time, as being able to see reactions from different accounts in real time simultaneously, or being able to post the same tweet on different accounts. As a browser app, it has the benefit of consuming little resources, but that also produces the lack of notifications and forces to have an open tab at all times (or when you need it). The best feature for me is to schedule content, allowing you to prepare in advance (even if you plan to add photos or videos). You can also link accounts, saving you to logging to every single one each time you need to use the service.

The interface can get a big busy when working with several tweeter accounts, and I would wish there was a desktop alternative. Other than that, this is a cool app.

Cameron W.
Lieutenant in USA
Strafverfolgung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Many options and abilities, for no charge!

Kommentare: I have been very happy with TweetDeck over the years. It has been very helpful to us for monitoring the community during critical or important incidents. So much of what drives peoples actions is motivated by social media, and it is important to use social media as part of how we interact the community.

There are a number of features in TweetDeck. I utilize a number of the features on a daily basis, such as the ability to monitor a number of accounts, phrases, or searches. Each search, or column, is easy to set up. I also like that it is web based, and can be accessed on any device--including phones and tablets. The settings carry over from device to device.

I have not found any issues with using TweetDeck. It would be nice if the platform would be developed into an app for Ios or Android, but it is not a deal breaker.

Nick C.
Clinical Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Join the Revolution

4 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The social media revolution has infiltrated nearly every sector of business in this country, and alcohol and drug recovery centers are not exempt. We started out a simple Facebook page, but soon realized that to be competitive, we would have to have a presence across multiple social media platforms in order to remain in business. Out of all of the platforms, Twitter tends to be the one that results in the most engagement. Therefore, we place significant importance on the tweets that we send, and we have set requirements for the type, frequency, and topic of our tweets. Using these guidelines, our social media team prepares a week's worth of posts at a time. With TweetDeck, rather than having to set alarms to remind us to post a certain tweet, we load them all into TweetDeck and allow it to publish them for us. There is no escaping Twitter. In order to be competitive in our field, you have to have a presence on Twitter. TweetDeck makes establishing and maintaining that presence simple and easy.

Being able to schedule tweets is far and away the most impactful feature of Tweetdeck for our organization. The energy and creativity of our social media team peaks at our weekly meetings. However, that energy and excitement tends to wane the further along in the week we get. When that happens, prior to TweetDeck, I would notice that tweets that had been slated to go out had never been sent. Sometimes, due to confusion, tweets would be posted out of sequence, or worse, a tweet that unveiled a change in our company was sent out prior to the other parties being notified. With TweetDeck, employee apathy or mismanagement is no longer a concern. The tweets go out as scheduled, with no delays or issues, and the platform is incredibly simple to learn.

Several of the features utilize multiple twitter accounts connected to the same TweetDeck account. While this does save time and effort in certain situations, it has also proved to be somewhat of a headache when tweets are liked or users are followed by all accounts connected to TweetDeck. We have decided that the options relating to multiple accounts are not worth the hassle, and have discontinued using those features. However, they are still quality features, just not ones that meet our current needs. Despite this, we continue to use TweetDeck for the scheduling feature, and we do not plan to make any changes to that.

Albert R.
Cloud Computing Architech, Robert Ruppert in USA
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool to tweet like an expert

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Tweetdeck is extremely relevant in my business, due to the ease it offers me when interacting with my multiple accounts. With Tweetdeck I can put keyword alerts and be notified with notifications, it is a very useful tool for people who have different accounts and in turn for people who need to manage those accounts effectively. In my personal experience, I manage several profiles, for which I need to reduce the response time of each one, and tweetdeck has provided me with its tools.

I like it because I can manage, organize and interact with my various Twitter accounts, to post and schedule tweets, get notifications, mentions or direct messages on the same platform. I consider tweetDeck to be the right tool for those who manage multiple Twitter profiles and need to minimize response time. In my personal case, it was extremely useful, since in addition to the aforementioned, it became more feasible for me to improve my digital analysis capacity for my Twitter accounts.

the only point that I don't like is that there is no mobile version

Alexandra Z.
Weight-loss Coach in Rumänien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Tweetdeck App

Kommentare: It's a great, free online tweets scheduler, which means your tweets will be released even if you're not active on Twitter. I love that I can schedule for months in advance. It makes promoting blog posts so much easier.

Extremely useful for heavy Twitter users TweetDeck is not only free to use for as long as you like, but it also makes life easier when you have more than one Twitter account and you want to schedule tweets either to promote your business/blog or keep your followers entertained. I like a lot the option to choose which columns you want to see at the same time.

Choosing the date and hour when the tweet is released could be made easier. But it's not that bad as it is, just a little bit time-consuming, maybe.

Tomeka T.
Senior Coordinator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Lifesaver for a small team

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Our team is small but we serve a large workforce. We are always looking for tools to magnify our efforts. Tweet Deck has helped us to achieve this goal.

Our team hosts Twitter Chats in the evenings after the school day with groups of teacher leaders. Having the ability to automate the scheduled post from our team's Twitter account, allowed the members of the team to engage with our teacher leaders from our personal accounts. This personalized the interactions and gave our incredible teacher leaders greater reach when we shared their Tweets with our followers on our personal accounts. The scheduling & automation of our posts helped with the pacing of interactions and created energetic, ongoing engagement. It was also helpful to see my feed, notifications, messages simultaneously during our Twitter Chats.

As a first-time user, there was a bit of unease because when scheduling a Tweet, it was difficult to know that it was "confirmed." I wish that was more clear.

Shanice P.
Shanice P.
Customer Service Agent in USA
Telekommunikation, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

It works great

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: It was surprisingly easy to navigate once you get logged in

The ability to manage post from one app and customize my experience

The fact that it wont let direct message from the app is still puzzling

Illustrator in USA
Grafikdesign, Selbstständig

Best way to view and post to twitter

4 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Lots of great, very basic functions that you’d think the default Twitter site would have including post scheduling, the ability to quickly switch between accounts and to set up multiple curated views

Can’t accurately preview how a post will look on the regular Twitter site before posting

Thomas C.
Social Media & Content Specialist in Kanada

If You Manage Social Media, This is a Great Tool

Kommentare: Very positive. Personally, I manage 4 social media accounts for various projects, and this is my favourite app to ensure I'm on top of consistently scheduling content.

I LOVE TweetDeck. I switched from the native Twitter app to this some years ago, and I haven't looked back. With the exception of the occasional hitchiness when attempting to watch a video on the desktop application, this is the perfect app for managing multiple twitter accounts and scheduling your content. I use it for personal purposes to manage promo Tweets etc. and I haven't even considered switching to something else.

There really isn't much, but as I mentioned, there's some occasional hitching when viewing images or video on the desktop app. Not a big issue at all though.

Angela B.
Owner & Illustrator in USA
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Tweetdeck Makes Twitter Easier to Manage

Kommentare: I have to keep multiple twitter accounts for my shop, writing and illustrating. This would be incredibly tedious if I had to do it with the native Twitter app. There are way too many posts to find by scrolling down the feed. With TweetDeck, I can not only track my accounts but also schedule posts for advertising sales, pitching my books, and following feeds of the various groups. The interface is easy to navigate, and it allows me to have a dark mode just like the regular Twitter app. Probably the best part of the software is that it's free. Other software requires you to pay for some of the same functionality.

Tracking multiple accounts with TweetDeck is much easier than using the Twitter app or browser access. I can schedule multiple posts for later, which is handy during pitch writing contests or sending advertisements for sales. I love that I can set up search columns for the various groups I follow.

There are a few issues with TweetDeck that are a little annoying. If you want to add GIFs, there is no icon to open up a search as the native app has. This option isn't a deal-breaker by any means, but it does slow down my production when I have to search somewhere else and paste it in. I also wish there was a previewing option. Twitter doesn't have this either, but I would thing with scheduling, TweetDeck would incorporate this.

Stephen W.
Stephen W.
Principal in Kanada
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An Excellent Information Organizer

Kommentare: I use Tweetdeck to manage professional learning communities in an education environment. This includes sharing resources, learning with colleagues from across the globe, building relationships between different schools and educators, and also for keeping up with relevant education news.

Tweetdeck helps to categorize and collate conversations, topics, groups, and threads on a social media platform that can be overwhelming. The tool is free and it is also supported directly by parent company Twitter, so there is a level of legitimacy, security, and trust that is built-in. The tool is also very easy to use and allows for far better management of information. Tweetdeck allows a user to easily separate (and then access) relevant information on user-selected subjects with minimal issue.

One of the biggest drawbacks is that Tweetdeck only really works well on larger screens such as computers or tablets. It would be nice if there was a functional mobile version. There are competitors such as Hootesuite, but these are third-party apps without the same level of integration.

Shannon H.
Graphic Designer in USA
Grafikdesign, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great for monitoring all your Twitter activity

Kommentare: I manage two separate Twitter accounts through TweetDeck and I believe it is a must-have for anyone that is building their brand. I am able to quickly sift through which tweets are performing the best and use that information to build better tweets in the future. My only qualm with TweetDeck is that a tweet's individual analytics are not made available.

The customizable columns and the quick filtering that is possible within each column. For example, you are able to quickly review all your retweets, favorites etc. within the notifications column. You are also able to schedule tweets within TweetDeck, which eliminates the need for other post scheduling services as long as you are only using one social media profile.

TweetDeck removes the analytics from an individual tweet making it harder to determine which tweets are being viewed the most. It largely relies on a user's interaction with a tweet and allows you to filter for those results. It also limits users for business Twitter accounts (there's no option for multiple users) which adds a level of difficulty when you need an account for each individual that will have access.

Web and Social Media in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

TweetDeck: Tweet and Forget About It

Kommentare: TweetDeck is very helpful and convenient. It's taking the guesswork out of Twitter. If you're like me, and you're particular about how things are scheduled, you'll like TweetDeck. You can schedule your tweets to post at certain times. This is great if you've got a great recipe or something to post. Save it and schedule for 5 p.m. when people are getting off work and heading to the grocery store. If you constantly want to boost your engagement on social media but don't have time to tweet, let TweetDeck do it for you. TweetDeck goes beyond just scheduling, Tweets however. You can view different categories which helps you keep an eye on what's happening in certain areas. If you like local news, you can keep an eye on that in one category. If you want to see what you yourself are tweeting, there's also that option. TweetDeck will also show your home page and your notifications. The search feature is also great and can devote a whole column to that users that you're viewing. The only complaint is that TweetDeck is a little confusing and it does take some time to get used to. There's quite a few columns on mine and it took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll all the way to the right to see them. It works better on a bigger screen opposed to my tiny phone screen. I do like that you can have as many or as few columns as you want, however.

I use Twitter for business and personal use. I struggle to remember to tweet even though I know it's important for engagement. That's why I like TweetDeck. It allows me to schedule my Tweets ahead of time which is mostly what I use it for. It's great to be able to set tweets for the next hours, days, and even week if you wanted to go that far in advance. I like that when you're scheduling for a day in advance, the calendar automatically switches to that which makes it easier for you to keep an eye on.

I really don't like how congested the screen is when you're viewing it. The words tend to smoosh together because there's a lot of different columns for you to keep an eye on. Also, it's kind of confusing to try and figure out how to delete a tweet after you already scheduled one.

Andrew C.
Andrew C.
Managing Editor in USA
Verlagswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

TweetDeck Makes Scheduling Content Easy!

TweetDeck is better than the actual Twitter site for my company. TweetDeck has made it effortless for me to schedule tweets for my company typically a week in advance so that we are not pressed to try to tweet live content. If something needs to be changed or rescheduled prior to the scheduled time, it is fairly easy to reschedule. TweetDeck also permits us to tweet for the multiple accounts I manage and follow the timeline and mentions for all accounts on one screen. I can also schedule content in advance for any time when I will be away, so that no one has to cover my work in my absence.

I have been unable to reschedule a tweet without deleting and reposting the scheduled tweet. It is not too difficult to copy the tweet and paste with a new date and time, it just adds a few steps that could be alleviated. It would be great to see TweetDeck add an option to schedule polls, as tweeting a poll recently is the only time I have used the actual Twitter site to post a tweet for my work.

Suzanne S.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

TweetDeck is a must for small business owners

Kommentare: TweetDeck is most beneficial for scheduling tweets and participating in Twitter Chats. It makes it easy to monitor active tweets, @responses, and DM messages during the chat. As a small business owner who uses Twitter for marketing, I have found this tool to be invaluable.

TweetDeck makes it easy to monitor your social media activity on Twitter by giving you an overall view of all your content and future post scheduling. It allows you to view multiple timelines in one screen using columns. I like the fact that you can see your tweets, your DMs, and your scheduled posts together on one screen. You can organize multiple accounts and easily search for hashtags and trending topics.

There is a slight learning curve to start using the product, especially if you are new to Twitter and not familiar with all of its features.

Great for Daily Use in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

Absolutely Priceless for Daily Use

Kommentare: Absolutely brilliant overall

Tweetdeck has a low entry point, meaning users can quickly become experts on the platforms. You can manage and monitor multiple accounts on a single screen, allowing you to closely watch mentions, hashtags, and competing accounts.

Tweetdeck is a perfect platform. Maybe they can figure out a way to include Facebook and Instagram.

Mike M.
Mike M.
CEO in Kanada

Tweetdeck Leaps and Bounds Ahead of Twitter

Kommentare: I have been using Tweetdeck for both personal and business use for many years. Recently the updates to Tweetdeck have been a major upgrade to the service. Tweetdeck has surpassed Twitter in it's clear layout of Tweets in the home column instead of having them jumbled on the timeline like Twitter does. For business use this makes it clear to monitor updates from other companies in the market place. It is also much easier to interact with clients and provide feedback nearly instantly with the use of sound notifications. Sound notifications with Tweetdeck is a sweet bonus that Twitter doesn't provide giving a non-invasive notification that doesn't disrupt whatever else you are doing at the time or require the need to remove the notification from the screen. Tweetdeck can be used with multiple accounts and teams can have access to accounts so that business administration can be handled more efficiently. Overall Tweetdeck is leaps and bounds ahead of Twitter for both a business product and for personal use. I would recommend it to anyone seeking to improve their social media performance.

The column settings buttons in Tweetdeck are easy to use. The dark theme makes it easier on the eyes than the static white used to. Everything is cleanly and neatly laid out for both personal and business use.

When using Tweetdeck sometimes it takes time for the columns to load. Managing a business and keeping track of different companies via their Twitter updates is hindered when the information isn't easily accessible.

Wendy W.
Owner/Publisher in USA
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

TweetDeck: Organizing and Streamlining Your Brand via Twitter

Kommentare: Overall? TweetDeck lets me have a robust Twitter presence...with scheduling, I can keep my brand front and center...even while I sleep. I typically log on to TweetDeck each morning to see responses to Twitter questions, Tweets to me @TheWeeekendGourm, and to any hashtags I used. Instead of scrolling to look, they're withing the columns that I set up up on my personal deck. Easy peasy...saves me time and frustration!

I love how I can manage several screens of Twitter one one main screen, rather than swtiching back and forth. I use TweetDeck for two purposes: (1) Twitter parties and (2) scheduling tweets before and after my core business hours. For Twitter parties, I typically have my Twitter for The Weekend Gourmet up in one column...responses to questions in another section, mentions of @TheWeekendGourm in another column, and the hashtag for the subject of the Twitter party in another column. This allows me to tweet -- and incorporate pictures! -- in my personal column, see and respond to tweets responses in general...or those that mention @TheWeekendGourm and/or hashtag. I am able to respond immediately. For scheduling, I put in text and/or pics and schedule them to post during the evening, overnight, and early morning. I'm off the clock, but TweetDeck keeps my Twitter "prensence" active 24/7. When I log back on, I can see responses in the TweetDeck columns waiting for me...and respond. No scrolling or searching...it's all right there on one screen!

TweetDeck parties/chats can move FAST, so you have to be prepared to multi-task, type fast, etc. For all the benefits TweetDeck provides?This is a small issue

Hafizah S.
Hafizah S.
Assistant Manager Business Development in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best pair for Twitter

TweetDeck offers a better a smoother experience in managing my Twitter, in fact, much better than Twitter itself. I can customized my timeline for the topic or niche that interest me, and filtering all other topic from appeared there. The schedule post for the tweet really helpful if i want to tweet something on the peak hours, but unavailable to do that at that time.

The analytics report that can be generated on this software is rather too simple and many details are missing. Especially for the comment section, which i can't see how many retweet that i receive for a specific period. All other things works superbly and i enjoy using it to manage my social media, especially Twitter.

Norrania A.
Norrania A.
Human Resources Assistant in Malaysia
Automotive, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Best application to handle Twitter profiles

TweetDeck delivers a better and smoother experience than Twitter itself when it comes to managing my Twitter account. I can personalize my timeline to include only the topics or niches that I'm interested in and filter out any other issues that show there. The tweet schedule is hugely beneficial when I want to post anything during busy times, but that's not accessible at the moment.

The analytics report provided by this program is too simplistic, with many details missing. I can't tell how many retweets I've received over time, particularly in the comment part. The other features are excellent, and I love using them to organize my social media profiles, particularly Twitter.

Trina H.
Trina H.
Coordinadora editorial in Venezuela
Kunst & Handwerk, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I don't lose any detail of my twitter thanks to this software.

Kommentare: Tweetdeck is a software of obligatory use in our publishing house. It is very easy to use and therefore each of our employees can access it and modify or add tweets, according to the guidelines of our publisher. Although it does not have statistics, it is an excellent software to strengthen the projection of our publishing house, not only with our clients but with our colleagues, with whom we share materials and products.

In our editorial of utmost importance to nourish the different accounts in social networks to expose and project successfully all our books and research. In this incessant search to improve the use of Twitter, let's have this fabulous software called tweetdeck. Tweetdeck offers us many benefits, among which I can mention a total monitoring of my social network twitter, thanks to the fact that I can decompose the tools and options of twitter in columns, allowing me to observe at the same time my twitter messages, besides observing my direct messages, retweets, user mentions and configuration options. Besides this, this software allows me to program messages according to the hours you want, creating a certain informative trend in my twitter, this pleases users who follow us in the editorial because they can plan their time and enter our twitter in the hours previously described by us.

One of the great weaknesses that I can mention of this software is that, despite the benefits it offers for the efficient management of twitter, it is necessary that the developers of tweetdeck add to their statistical analysis functions and thus have a more accurate approach to the use of our social network Twitter.

Video Editor in Kanada
Rundfunkmedien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TweetDeck is a great advanced Twitter Interface

Kommentare: I used TweetDeck to manage my company's twitter profile

What's great about TweetDeck is it gives you all the advanced features for Twitter in a slick and intuitive interface. This includes things like scheduling tweets, multiple accounts, custom filters and searches, etc. And since it's from Twitter directly, there's no extra syncing or permissions needed- it all just works out of the browser.

Things can get a bit crowded in TweetDeck- some more customization options might help like this- like text color, link color, etc (beyond the dark mode/light mode)

Wulliams C.
Wulliams C.
Coordinador de Promoción y Gestión Patrimonial in Venezuela

For the community manager, tweetdeck is the best software in the world

Kommentare: Although it can not be used in other RRSS other than twitter, that does not take away its extraordinary utility and excellent functions. Tweetdeck is a fascinating tool that I have linked at an instrumental level with the Community Manager, but at the level of influencer I have used it in my career as a theater actor and producer, leaving in me an incredible satisfaction, since I have been able to enhance my exposure as never before. I had imagined it. I highly recommend the use of this software for all those who, like me, want to make their career more known to other users and Internet users

This software has too many qualities that enhance the career of the community manager, specifically in the exhibition and monitoring of the image that is sought. However one of the most important features that I can perceive of Tweetdeck is the easy to use, as well as the display of the full profile by columns, where you can see in real time and on a single screen, my tweets, mentions, private messages and the Tweaker and hashtag to keep me more informed. It also has a particular feature that I love and is the ability to program tweets so that they can be tweeted at any time without having to be on the PC all day; I also like the scheduling of notifications quite a bit, allowing me to do a deep follow-up of any profile.

If this software works in other RRSS like pinterest, facebook, snapchat, periscope, and inclsuo, linkedIn was one of the best software that I have used, however it only works for twitter.