Time To Pet Bewertungen

von Sweet Spearmint Software

Über Time To Pet

Cloud based pet sitting software trusted by over 2,000 of the world's most successful pet care companies. Start your free trial today!

Erfahre mehr über Time To Pet

Linda G.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 15.10.2017

"TIme To Pet is great! I should have signed up and started using it years ago. "

Vorteile: When I started looking at various software, I wanted the text update capability as that's what our clients really like! TTP has that and I, as the administrator, always see the updates and responses. I also really like that client's can't reach out directly to our IC's (users). Although one of the best features is how it links all scheduled services to invoices; both for client's and for users. It's very easy for users to generate their invoices.
I signed up for the WePay accunt as well. I resisted taking credit card payments for a long time, but this has made collecting funds super easy! I also like how there is the ADD A TIP option on every client invoice. Honestly, we rarely got tips except around the holidays and on some pet sitting jobs. Almost all the new clients we've signed up using TTP add tips!
I also have grown to really appreciate that clients enter their information and pets information. This has helped all of us to ensure no one is missing anything. Before we took notes at the initial meet and greet. Often times as things changed, we never updated the notes. Having a set up where the cliebts see the same information as we do helps eliminate any confussion about what to do or not to do.
I also really like the reporting options. I use Quickbooks but the reporting options are different.
TTP has made several changes and upgrades since I started using it. They really listen to the feedback.

Nachteile: The cons of TTP may be more on my end than theirs. We were already so busy when we switched over. It took a long time to input all the data and client information.
They started an Academy to help showcase and explain very important topics and features. Honestly, I just haven't had any spare time to take advantage of it. This is another reason to start using it before you are already insanely busy!!!!!
I wish there were alternative ways to do schedule changes. They have a great bulk update feature but it just changes who's assigned or if the events are cancelled. This may be an option and detailed instructions in the Academy or Help section. Again, I've been too busy to explore a lot of these features.
So the 4 star ratings may be more on my end than theirs. I'm also a self admintted person so others may be able to figure some things out 100 times faster than me!

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 16.10.2017

Thanks for the great feedback!

• Bewertet am 15.10.2017
Cindy S.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.9.2019

"Time to Pet is the best professional pet sitting software available!"

Vorteile: Time to Pet is incredibly accurate and easy to use. It makes my company look good to my clients. Many of my clients have told me that the report cards and the ability for me to post pictures and status of their pets has really put their minds at ease and looks very professional. Time to Pet is robust and secure and the customer support is prompt and very helpful. I truly feel that Time to Pet makes my company stand out above the rest of the pet sitting pack! I highly recommend it!

Nachteile: I pretty much love everything about Time to Pet!

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 4.10.2019

Thanks for the review - we appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 30.9.2019
Katie B.
Tierarzt, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2020

"I love Time to Pet!"

Vorteile: I think Time to Pet helps you save time by making scheduling clients, invoicing, communicating, etc so much easier.

Nachteile: There are lots of features with this software so there is definitely a learning curve to be able to use all of its functions to the best of its ability. However, with time you will operate it like a pro. Their customer service is great also.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 15.5.2020

• Bewertet am 13.5.2020
Jennifer B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2019

"Good programme but has some flaws that need to be addressed"

Kommentare: In the beginning, the response and answers from the owners were phenomenal -as they have grown they have added Customer Service personal and although responses are in a very timely manner they are just not as "warm and fuzzy" as they were when the responses came from the support staff. He made you feel your question or comment was most important to him - now they seem to be stock answers from the service department making you feel more like a number than a client.

Vorteile: Ease of Scheduling for subcontractors/employees on the road via the app or in the office on the computer. As well as generating subcontractor/employee invoices/pay - very little effort on admin to complete these tasks.
Customer Service is very quick and responsive.
Invoicing to the client is effortless - unless you do not keep up with the scheduling!

Nachteile: Like most dog walking companies or businesses, we use sub-contractors - so basically self-employed individuals. These sub-contractors have access to information that I do consider confidential. I understand the basics of subcontractors seeing the client name, address, entry/alarm code - otherwise, they would not be able to perform the job they were hired to complete - but if I am having a conversation with a client who has asked questions, made comments, etc this information should not be able to be seen by the subcontractor or employees. Yet it is if that particular individual was assigned to that particular client. Imagine your surprise when a client sends you a note on the lack of performance or how anything negative about your subcontractor/employee and that said person was able to read the entire thread!
Con #2 - We do pack walks that vary day by day - every client in the pack walk is in conflict with each other according to the schedule. It would appear the scheduling aspect of the software is set up for an individual at specific times. Not such a big deal as you just have to override it but a bit of a pain when doing mass scheduling.
Con #3 - When a client submits a request for service and they are a client that does not get invoiced you can not accept the request without generating an invoice. The option not to invoice is not present on client generated service requests.

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2019
Brittany P.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2020

"Best software, hands down "

Kommentare: Absolutely wonderful. Game changer.

Vorteile: We LOVE Time to Pet. We implemented this software in 2016 and it literally changed the entire way we do business. We tried a few other pet care software systems before TTP, and there was really no comparison. Not to mention the team is really incredible, helpful, and attentive to everyone's needs.

Nachteile: There isn't much, honestly. Anything we've "needed" or have been lacking in the software, TTP has been extremely quick to take it into consideration and made adaptations to our needs, or help us understand how we can make the software better work for our systems.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 22.4.2020

Thank you for the great review - we appreciate your support Brittany!

• Bewertet am 16.4.2020
Grace S.
  • Bewertet am 23.12.2019

"Great features/Can be overwhelming"

Kommentare: Time To Pet provides excellent support and they continually upgrade the platform based on a roadmap of suggestions from users. Though it is highly functional, we could not overcome the communication difficulties and switched to a different software.

Vorteile: We loved the ease with which we could communicate with our clients. Everything looks professional; bulk email is integrated into the software.

Nachteile: The messaging function allows for three way communication between staff, clients and the office. It is difficult to filter these messages in a useful way and so we found ourselves overwhelmed by volume and frequently we missed messages leading us to miss visits.

• Bewertet am 23.12.2019
Stacia G.
Tierarzt, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 1.10.2019

"Time to Pet is awesome!"

Kommentare: This makes it super easy to run my business and keep things organized. It has scheduling, invoicing, pet information, client information, nice apps and even payment options for my business. It really does it all!

Vorteile: I really love the scheduling feature, as it keeps me organized and helps me not to miss visits to take care of pets.

Nachteile: There's really nothing I can think of that is a con about this software. I love every aspect of it!

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 7.10.2019

Thank you for the review!

• Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Jorge R.
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2020

"Love it! Wish they expanded to offer more services"

Vorteile: You can tell the software was made in mind with how dogwalkers need the app to function. I only left because we expanded to offer daycare, grooming, training, and boarding services. I wish they would start including these services and I would come back.

Nachteile: The software is geared toward dog walking and not all pet services.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 9.1.2020

Hi Jorge - thanks for the review! We may be expanding our service offering in the future!

• Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Darin M.
Pet Sitter
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2020

"Invaluable!"

Vorteile: I’m a one man show, and still wouldn’t want to conduct business without the Time To Pet software. They leave no stone unturned in helping with essential admin tasks, and are always making improvements and updating the platform. The founders and team are not only prompt in handling any issues...they are first rate people! I whole heartedly recommend Time To Pet as a pet sitting software. In the 2+ years I’ve been using it, I’ve never had a reason to look elsewhere.

Nachteile: I honestly can’t think of any cons. If you’re on the fence, just do it. You won’t regret it.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 19.3.2020

Thank you for the great review!

• Bewertet am 16.3.2020
Alex R.
Owner and Primary Cat Sitter
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 17.2.2020

"Great pet sitting software especially on the move!"

Kommentare: This app/software made me more efficient!

Vorteile: The mobile app and tools/features available are what topped the list of positives but also the support chat was super quick within business hours to answer questions. The company behind TimeToPet definitely comes across as true pet owners themselves; that they really care helping pet sitters do a better job!

Nachteile: I can't think of anything that I didn't like... I suppose I'd like a better GPS/Google Maps integration if that doesn't exist?

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 6.4.2020

• Bewertet am 17.2.2020
Susan H.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.7.2019

"Great Product, Excellent Service"

Kommentare: The team at Time To Pet (TTP) is wonderful! I transitioned from paper based documentation, Outlook scheduling, and tracking revenue in Excel and Quickbooks (I still use Quickbooks, but you can integrate TTP with it). Converting my data to CSV files for import into TTP was simple. I come from a corporate finance project management, implementation, training and customer support background for banking applications, and the knowledge base, training videos and customer support that the TTP team provides blows all of that away! It's rare if I can't find the answer to a question or issue in the Knowledge Base on my own, and when I do need help, their response time is very impressive. Both my existing and new clients are all very impressed as well. My existing clients found it very easy to switch over from sending me texts or emails, and like that they can now always check their own scheduled visits instead of having to contact me to remind them what they've already booked. New clients are always impressed that a pet sitter would have this type of technology. It definitely adds to their confidence level that they've picked a professional to care for their pets and homes.

Vorteile: This product brings together everything that I was previously managing manually into one coherent process. My clients and I have visibility into the same things, they can update their information for the care of their pets and homes at any time, and scheduling flows seamlessly into invoicing, collections and reporting. The communication option allows the client and all team members to be on the same page, with a maintained history, and no lost texts, or having to communicate information shared in a text with other people. The options for customizing the various features and modules to your specific business needs and preferences provide a lot of flexibility, and it is an excellent value for the money.

Nachteile: Because it's so extensive and has many customization features, there's a bit of a learning curve. The client facing software/app has been made simple enough for client use, but it can still be a little tricky setting up your services so that they are easy for the client to select properly, and then flow through correctly to your scheduling and bookkeeping. This might just be an individual thing for me, as I have clients who pick multiple services on one invoice (a mix of requests for overnight stays plus daytime visits), so it might just be the way that I set it up. These are very minor items, and I've found simple ways to make this all function for me without any tricky workarounds

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 29.7.2019

• Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Darrell O.
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2018

"I wish I'd started using TTP years ago. I estimate it saves me 45-55 hours per month! Thrilled!"

Kommentare: There are many time-saving and organizational features I could review, but I will mention my two favourite features so far. The scheduler and invoicing are completely integrated. It used to take me a week or more, each month-end, just to track the many schedule changes of my clients and reconcile my dog walkers weekly invoices in order to generate client invoices. It now takes me about 20 minutes - and it would be even faster (1 click of a mouse) if I didn’t choose to check the automated invoices and add a personalized note to each client. Our client’s schedules change daily, and communication between me, clients and my dog walkers used to be extremely time consuming - and occasionally things would get forgotten or missed. With Time To Pet, communication is streamlined and very easy to manage and track - and all pet information is immediately accessible to my entire team at any time. Although I found the software a bit confusing (there is a learning curve), I would still rate "ease of use" at 5 out of 5 stars. Running a busy dog walking company is challenging and there are a lot of moving parts. There would be no way of designing a sophisticated and flexible software app - which simplifies and streamlines the many challenges of running a busy dog walking company - without users having to learn a bit about the system's design.

Vorteile: There are many time-saving and organizational features I could review, but I will mention my two favourite features so far. The scheduler and invoicing are completely integrated. It used to take me a week or more each and every month-end to track the many schedule changes of my clients and reconcile my dog walkers weekly invoices in order to generate client invoices. It now takes me about 20 minutes. It would be even quicker if I didn’t choose to check the automated invoices and personalize notes to each client. Our schedules change daily, and communication between me, clients and my dog walkers used to be extremely time consuming - and occasionally things would get forgotten or missed. With Time To Pet, communication is streamlined and very easy to track - and all pet information is immediately accessible to my entire team.

Nachteile: Although I found the software a bit confusing (there is a learning curve), I am rating "ease of use" at 5 stars. Running a busy dog walking company is challenging and there are a lot of moving parts. There would be no way of designing a sophisticated and flexible software app - which simplifies and streamlines the many challenges of running a busy dog walking company - without users having to learn a bit about the system's design.
I've had to reach out to Time To Pet a number of times for assistance with the app. Without exception, tech support got back to me very quickly (several times by email, and three times they actually called me and walked me through my issues).

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 6.4.2018

Thanks for the great review Darrell - we appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 5.4.2018
Amy S.
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2017

"My IT background gave me a unique perspective when evaluating pet sitting apps and this was the best"

Kommentare: Increased communication with staff and customers, visibility into staff work behaviors, GPS location tracking, paper reduction, lower postage costs, audit history which has provided proof when customers questioned the services they were provided, integration with QuickBooks Online, electronic payment processing, email campaigns/bulk messaging, and much more!

Vorteile: My customers use it and love it! There's something for everyone: email capture for those who prefer email for simple email communications, a customer portal for the online users, and a smartphone app for the trendiest of our clients who want instant access. Our walkers/pet sitters love it! The smartphone app puts client information at their fingertips and gives them instant access to GPS for directions to the next house. Customizable visit reports allow staff to provide a good deal of feedback to customers with very little effort. Office staff love it! We have full visibility to customer requests and data updates, as well as walker locations and their communications with customers. Client service requests and electronic payments reduce workload. Management loves it! Integration with QuickBooks eliminates double entry, and client payment processing and bulk invoicing reduce workload. Reports provide insight into the business. Time to Pet is truly the core of our business.

Nachteile: Applying a single check to multiple invoices could be more straightforward. If not caught immediately, errors resulting from improper data entry must be corrected in both TTP and QuickBooks. TTP Support has acknowledged the issue and plans to address it in a future release. Data extracts are limited to what is predefined by TTP. I would love the ability to query data directly into Excel to build the more complex reports I need. The built-in staff scheduling features are a bit too basic for my needs, so I use a free third-party product to allow staff to manage their availability and time off requests. This means that unless I replicate their work shifts in TTP manually, I risk making scheduling errors (which I have) and cause last-minute scrambling to fill gaps that could have been avoided. Payroll functionality is too simple for my business. I use Intuit Payroll, and although TTP enables me to extract data needed for payroll, it is a time consuming biweekly effort.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 9.10.2017

Thank you for the feedback Amy - we appreciate it!

Beth M.
Owner/ Founder
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2017

"After 9 years- we finally have software that makes our jobs SO much easier! Clients love it, too!"

Kommentare: This software quite literally saves me hours of work each week and has allowed my business to grow rapidly. It also makes our company look more professional and polished. And it has eliminated billing mistakes as well as payroll errors since both are based on the actual schedule of services performed. I'm a pet person- not an accountant! Time To Pet allows me to focus on what I love to do.

Vorteile: Where do I start? I am obsessed with this product. We tried several along the way and thankfully found Time To Pet. The customer representatives have been beyond speedy and helpful from the set up process to adding features along the way. They truly have thought of every detail that both the clients , the sitters/ walkers and managers need to provide the best possible pet care. Hours we used to spend billing clients are now just minutes. Payroll is also a breeze now! Our walkers have an app to use on their side of things and have all of the latest info in real time at their fingertips including schedule changes, client notes and directions. They can also view their schedules and pay stubs right in the software! Our clients LOVE the clean and easy to follow client portal and the new phone app is a huge hit with them, too. As a manager, my time can now be spent on building business as well as running an organized company with MUCH less effort than before we migrated to Time To Pet. Lastly I love that we have TOTAL control of all the wording, branding and colors that our clients see when using the software. Our company started in 2007 and we currently manage 26 walkers and over 200 clients with the help of this product. Trust me when I say we have tried it all. And after two years with this software I can't imagine how we survived without it!!! You can tell a dog walker helped to create it- it's absolutely perfect for our pet care needs.

Nachteile: We would love to see an admin phone app for the managers, but I know they are working on that!

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 9.10.2017

Thanks for the feedback Beth!

Kelly J.
  • Bewertet am 4.11.2016

"A must-have for any pet care business--priceless!"

Kommentare: I've been using Time to Pet for more than a year now. I own a small pet-sitting & dog-walking business and have had 4-10 people working for me at any one time. Managing staff schedules & client updates was becoming a nightmare when I was doing everything via email & texting. Now, all client & pet info is in one secure place, and my staff can access it easily. The time I spend on scheduling, invoicing, & payroll now is a fraction of what it used to take me--I may spend an hour a week total on all of those activities combined, IF I have some complicated scheduling details to work around. Nearly anything you need to do can be automated or customized--from repeat daily walks to sending an email to all (or select) clients.
It's not like I didn't check out other software. Many were too complicated yet not flexible enough. Or too expensive. I beta-tested another pet-sitting software before choosing Time to Pet, but it didn't have a phone app, meaning we all had to go online every time we wanted to send a pet update. The TTP app is so simple & refined and doesn't kill our phones halfway thru the day. It also works on iPhones & Androids alike. If you want to track when your dog walkers arrive at a client, even see WHERE they walked, it has an optional GPS feature. And an optional choice to let clients see that info or not. Most importantly, it keeps us all on target during our work days, allows us to communicate easily with clients, & access all the info we need on our rounds.
I haven't mentioned many of the features, but you can always give it a free 30-day trial and see for yourself how it could make your life easier. To sum it up, for me, the software is beyond awesome, & the customer service is really the cherry on top. The guys at TTP (Kyle & Mike) understand the oddity & changeability of the pet care business & have thought of nearly everything. I've watched as they've taken users' suggestions & turned them into immediate realities, constantly improving the experience for clients & business owners without making the software unwieldy. It just keeps getting better. Their responsiveness when I've had questions is extraordinary--& personal. And that's hard to come by these days, especially in the tech world!
As a bonus, you get a community of other pet sitters if you chose to access the TTP private Facebook page.

Vorteile: Its ability to conform to whatever shape I need it to be. The desktop software and the phone app work in sync & simultaneously. Excellent customer service from the founders. Incredibly reasonable pricing.

Nachteile: It's not always intuitive to use, but I've found that to be the case with all pet-sitting software. It has to be able to accomplish a lot, keep track of many details, & be flexible enough for countless different business iterations. So there's a little learning curve at first.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 5.11.2016

Thanks for the great feedback, Kelly - we appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 4.11.2016
Alicia S.
  • Bewertet am 18.10.2017

"Time to Pet Revolutionized my Business"

Kommentare: I save a lot of time. My biggest thing is that clients can request what they need, so I can hit one button to approve that and get it on my calendar rather than manually going in and adding visits one at a time like I used to have to do. It also greatly reduces human error. Everything is one place, so clients can pay right through the software, and it keeps track of everything. I don't have to worry about grabbing cash and checks and remembering who is paid up or not. It's easy for my staff, and they can request time off, and the system reminds me when they're not available. Our clients love it, and it looks a lot more professional. They can get pictures and report cards through email, text, or both, and it's easy for them to respond back to us. Everything is in one place, so I don't need to search through email, facebook, and texts.

Vorteile: I like how easy and intuitive the software is for me, my staff, and my clients. I tried a few different trials of other software and found them bulky and awkward. Time to Pet also offers many features and is always improving and adding more helpful bonuses. It has saved me so much time, and it radically reduces human error so that everything runs smoothly.

Nachteile: For businesses that have a lot of staff, it can be a bit pricey, but I gladly pay each month because it's worth it to me. There were a couple times that the software was down, but it was only for a short period of time and pretty early in the morning, and they have a backup website, a way to backup all of the info, and a way to sync it with your calendar so that you can still run things until their main site gets back up.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 24.10.2017

Thanks for the feedback Alicia!

• Bewertet am 18.10.2017
Mack K.
Owner/Founder
  • Bewertet am 8.10.2017

"Amazing! I have nothing but good things to say about TTP and the top-notch support they provide."

Kommentare: Let's see...
Easier billing - we now require clients to leave a card on file to automatically process payments.
Easier scheduling - finally a good way to track incoming requests, mark available/unavailable, and never miss a beat! And it's easy for our customers to manage their pet's info and update us as things change. No more fragmented info/data that's split between email, text, etc.
Ultimately has saved us countless hours because it's now the foundation for our business and our clients know exactly where to find us and how to request service!

Vorteile: It's the best modern-day solution for keeping track of client/pet info, handling billing, tracking service requests, and more. What I like most is it's interactive and it provides our customers with their very own customer portal, making scheduling a breeze (now if only I could convince ALL of our baby boomers to use it, that's the trick). That said, the feedback from our customers has been nothing but positive over the past 2 years and they love the mobile app. Note: We switched from a competitor's system that we had been using from 2010-2015 (their software was archaic and dreadful to use - TTP is a delightful breeze in comparison). It was the best move we could've made.

Nachteile: There's nothing that I "dislike" about this software. But, if forced to choose, I'd say the mobile app needs a minor update - nothing major and I already reached out to their support team and, as in the past, I know they're giving it attention . Which is another one of my favorite things about this software...their support is incredible!

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 9.10.2017

Thanks for the great review Mack!

• Bewertet am 8.10.2017
Beth G.
Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2017

"Easy to learn, easy to use, and updates every few weeks in response to user feedback!"

Kommentare: It keeps us running smoothly with very little office support needed!

Vorteile: It is VERY customizable and allows users to create profile questions and fields, and determine which are mandatory for new clients to answer. Searching and pulling reports is very easy, and our pet sitters love having access to all of their clients on the app, which is amazing! The conversation feature is great as well, and allows us in the office to be included in conversations between pet sitters and clients, and chime in where needed. Can easily see where keys are located, and even has fun features like pet birthday reports, so we can reach out to clients to wish their pets happy birthday. Many clients choose to keep their credit card on file, and running charges is quick and easy.

Nachteile: Once you set up a template, you can bulk edit most of the details in it, except for the frequency. For example, if someone gets walks Mondays and Wednesdays, and decides to add Tuesdays, I can't open the original template and just check "Tuesday" to add it to the template. I have to create a new service for just that one day. I don't like that I can't require credit cards on file for just NEW clients, it's either all clients or none.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 5.10.2017

Thank you for the great feedback Beth - we appreciate it!

Andi G.
Verbraucherdienste
  • Bewertet am 16.1.2018

"I rely on Time To Pet for my business everyday"

Kommentare: My business is organized and I don't miss messages or scheduled visits that clients have requested. I don't think I could run my business effectively without it.

Vorteile: I tried a few different software options when I began my pet sitting/dog walking business in 2014. After struggling with another popular software for a month and still not understanding the simplest of tasks, I tried Time To Pet and within one day I could do everything without having to watch training videos and 'learn' how to use it. It's simple for me and my clients constantly tell me it's simple for them and they love it. The creators of Time To Pet are actively in touch with us (the users) through a Facebook group dedicated only to their customers. They answer questions and concerns very quickly and have been working on updates and new features constantly. Every couple of months, another cool feature is added.

Nachteile: I wish I could respond to client messages by replying to their emails or texts. I receive their messages in a timely fashion but replying can be a lot of extra steps. I'm sure this is something they are working on incorporating in the near future though.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 19.1.2018

Thank you for the review Andi!

• Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Tony H.
13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2016

"Time to Buy!!!!"

Kommentare: Time to Pet (TtP) has changed my business and given me so much time back from tedious tasks like billing and scheduling. What used to take me hours a day, I can now do in one hour. My half day billing debacle is now done in less than an hour. And these are just the basics. Things like a detailed key log, bulk editing, messaging that can be filtered by several criteria, being able to monitor messages to and from clients and about two dozen other things make this the best pet software I've seen on the market. Kyle and Mike are fantastic and are quick to respond to any emails. They take my needs into consideration when making improvements to the system. And most of all they seem to have a genuine passion for their business and helping other pet businesses grow. When I started with TtP we had about 100 clients. In the 18 months since I signed up, we have over 200 clients. While TtP didn't directly bring these clients to our business, I can give them credit for the time they've given back to me, which has in turn allowed me to focus on growth. The cost is low enough that this system works great even for individuals with 10 or fewer clients. For a larger company like ours it's worth every penny. I can't say enough about TtP and I urge anyone mulling over options to try them out first. You won't be disappointed!

Vorteile: Very user friendly, total end to end service.

Nachteile: Nothing worth mentioning

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 29.11.2016

Thanks for the feedback, Tony!

• Bewertet am 29.11.2016
Danielle G.
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Easy to Use and my Clients love it too!"

Kommentare: MOST of all, the added level of professionalism that goes along with having a program like this is HUGE! It keeps you organized and able to focus more time on the fun stuff (loving dogs) than on admin work.
My experience to date has been nothing but fantastic!

Vorteile: I loved how quickly I was able to learn the software. I had trialled two other programs as well and found that neither had the ease of use that Time to Pet offers. They really strive to make your transition into using the program a smooth one, offering you a step-by-step learning tutorial and thereafter an even more informative info/learning session with one of the program reps if you choose. My client's love the ease of use as well and look forward to their daily reports sent to their email.

Nachteile: -I do wish there were a few more Icons for the reports.
-I would like to have the same admin access from my phone through the app to make adjustments on the go rather than having to use my computer (I believe they are working on this).
-I am also looking forward to the integration of Quickbooks (in Canada)
-Would love to see video capability added in when sending the reports out rather than just photos.
-I would also like to have a number to call in times when I just want something resolved quickly. While their customer service really is great, I am just the type that likes to pick up the phone rather than communicate via email.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 3.12.2018

Thank you for the review Danielle - we appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Amy B.
  • Bewertet am 23.10.2017

"An absolute must for ANY petsitting service!"

Kommentare: Time saving for sure. It allows you to keep everything you need for a client all in one spot. My motto is 'life happens'. I don't like sending sitters to locations they haven't been trained on, but with TTP, if that ever occurs, all they have to do is pull up their Client Details and all they need is right there. No longer a bunch of texts back and forth between myself and my IC's to clarify or try and explain where things were. I also love being able to pull up visit details from 2 months earlier and look at pictures or track medical issues with clients.

Vorteile: You are able to do everything you need all in one spot. No longer do you have to count visits, invoice them on one program, confirm visits through a different email and then add to your calendar. Everyone can be done with one simple log in. It has saved HOURS of menial office work for me each and every day. The customer service is the absolute best. They have a great problem shooting area on the website, and if you email them, I can guarantee you a response within 24 hours, if that long! They also LISTEN to their users and constantly work on improving the product.

Nachteile: The initial set up - getting all my existing clients transferred over to the Time To Pet Software. They actually offered to do it for us, which I thought was amazing, but I felt like I needed to to learn the program as we went along.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 24.10.2017

Thank you for the review!

• Bewertet am 23.10.2017
Svetlana D.
Team Manager
Tierarzt, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2018

"Saves so much time and makes my job pleasant"

Kommentare: We previously used Google Calendar for our daily schedules and Freshbooks for team paystubs but implementing Time To Pet cut off so many unnecessary wasted hours of work by making most of our work flow automated. It is an amazing product for everyone who works in pet business.

Vorteile: The team in Time To Pet cares a lot about us managers, they go through every little point of our daily routine and make it as easy as possible for us. I can't count how many times we asked for a feature and they implemented it. And I often find some new feature that they added and it always is something amazing and helps work flow. They are constantly working to make the software even better on top of the amazing product they already created. I don't think I have ever dealt with such a nice product and support team.

Nachteile: Time To Pet had some troubles with servers in the past and several times we had a complete black out where teams didn't have access to their schedules, client info, etc., which was extremely painful right in the middle of our day. But as always they handled it professionally and upgraded their systems promptly to make sure that doesn't happen again.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 5.2.2018

Thank you for the feedback Svetlana - we appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 4.2.2018
Heather D.
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 4.10.2017

"Time To Pet has been a lifesaver for us!"

Vorteile: Having everything in one place (pet info, client info, scheduling, invoices, payment processing) has changed everything for us since we switched from all Google based products. We love that the clients have the ability to see their schedule and update their info on their own. It's also great to be able to determine how much transparency the owners actually have with different feature options for their end. My team has a one-stop shop for all information and communications on an easy to use app. It stores all communication in one easy place, as well as any pictures taken of the pups! The developers are quick to respond to any questions or issues and they are an absolute pleasure to work with. They also truly value the needs and requests of the users and are constantly upgrading features.

Nachteile: It's hard to think of any! I suppose I would say the relay messaging. It would be great for there to be a way that a client's response went to only the people who sent the original message, rather than the listed team members for that pup in their profile. But truly, that's not a common issue.

Thank you Heather!

Lee T.
  • Bewertet am 3.11.2016

"The Best Pet Sitting Software!"

Kommentare: I started using Time To Pet in October 2015 after using 1 of the original pet sitting software's that came recommended by Pet Sitters International for about a year. I was frustrated with the limitations and the lack of customer support form that software so I started testing several other software's that were on the market. Time To Pet was hands down the BEST! The tutorials were helpful, the support team were great at explaining things and not making me feel dumb if I didn't get it at first and the facebook group is also awesome to get tips and tricks from on using the software. I love how customizable everything is. The mobile app is great so all my staff can check off visits being completed and if there is a schedule change they get it right away. Love that I can invoice my clients and they can pay from the invoice. It took time to learn but every thing is so efficient with Time To Pet, switching was the best thing I did for my business in 2015.

Vorteile: The mobile app and the invoicing

Nachteile: I would like the schedule to be in time blocks for my contractors but they all understand if it says 1:00pm they have from 1:00pm - 3:00pm to get the assignment done.

von Sweet Spearmint Software an 3.11.2016

Thank you for your feedback Lee - we appreciate it!

• Bewertet am 3.11.2016