Über Time To Pet

Cloudbasierte Tierpensionssoftware, die von mehr als 2.000 Tierpflegeunternehmen genutzt wird. Starte noch heute deine kostenlose Testversion!

Erfahre mehr über Time To Pet

I really can’t think of a negative with the actual software. I think my only negative comment would be that I feel they need live customer service via phone and not just via email.

Bewertungen zu Time To Pet

5,0

Time To Pet hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 261 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Time To Pet bereits verwendet?

Jeri
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Excellent software for people who work with pets

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Ruth
Ruth
Chief Feline Officer in USA

Technologically superior software

Kommentare: Time To Pet's automated confirmations and invoicing system have freed much of my time and allowed me a more hassle-free experience with running my day-to-day operations. The integration with QuickBooks allows me painless bookkeeping and the reports show me exactly where money is coming and going so I can get a better handle on my business. I no longer worry about my staff not being notified about a change to their schedule or their pay being correct. Overall TTP has saved my company so much time and allows us to create a better customer experience, improving the quality of care we offer.

Its easy to transfer your client lists from previous software and customer support are there to help any time you need. The integration is pretty seamless and TTP has a lot more functionality than some of the older applications. I've been using various pet sit software since 2010, and TTP is far superior on so many levels. The Portal is easily customizable, allowing you a great deal of freedom in creating your business concept.I love that clients cannot schedule without the required fields or vaccinations of my choosing. GPS reports are customizable for different types of visits, and SMS notifications allow clients, sitters, or managers to access important messages all at once, without any back tracking or privacy invasion.

I would love it Time To Pet used barcoding for keys since it's difficult to search for keys unless you create a customizable field every time you search, being the default search function in TTP is for Names only. Having a larger company makes it easier to track keys using a barcoding system since we have a lot of clients and pets with the same names. I also do care for the view when you are looking at a clients schedule. It looks a bit clunky and is not ordered correctly, so you have to sift through pages of scheules sometimes. A simple calendar view would be more appealing and easier to spot inconsistencies. Lastly, there is no designation for species when adding vaccination requirements, so if you look after exotic pets and require vaccines, they won't be allowed to schedule services. Disabling this feature will not require vaccine records so they have to be manually added with every new pet.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the support and the great review!

Tina
Founder and Professional Pet Sitter in USA
Tierarzt, Selbstständig

You need Time To Pet, even if you're a solo pet sitter!

Kommentare: My overall experience is 10/10! I've saved myself 10 hours of administrative work with Time To Pet and my only regret is not signing up when the read the first article about it. It mirrors a level of professional to clients and gives them confidence knowing I'll be there for their pets when I say I will. It also allows my business to be transparent with policies and contracts which is extremely valuable.

One of the most important things to me was to be able to have once central place for my clients to do everything - review & sign a contract, complete care instructions, schedule services, pay their invoice and communciate. After trying to do some of these tasks in one product and other tasks in another product and maybe even have some handwritten notes, I felt too chaotic (and it's just me!). There are some features within each of those tasks I love that I can truly tailor the software to work for my business, to reflect us in many ways from branding to how we offer service timeframes, to automatically charging holiday fees and cancellation fees. If I have to choose my favorite features, they are the ease of scheduling for trips and the ability for customers to sign contracts.

Integrating with my existing business processes was seamless, plus the onboarding checklist points out businesses processes I could add or improve on. The product can be overwhelming at first because there are so many features to set up, but I feel each feature is important to explore to see if it needs to be implemented for the business. The onboarding made me take a look at my processes and find gaps, so that was an unexpected bonus. Two features I feel could be improved are reminders and texting. Currently reminders to clients (I remind them about upcoming services and invoices due) can be scheduled but I would like to see them automated. I previously used Square for invoicing and I loved how I could set up reminders in that platform. Texting is a feature however there is a limit to the number of texts that can be used before an additional charge and recently the charge increased. I do not like this limit or additional charge for a couple reasons: TTP is already the most expensive software and an additional charge is over the top to me; the "workarounds" are emails (emails get lost by clients or they just don't read & clients have the ability to unsubscribe!) and push notifications via the mobile app (the items that cause a push notification are few and I do not like feeling like i have to force my clients to download an app just for pet sitting visits for their 2x/year vacations).

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate the support!

Jennifer
Owner in Kanada
Quelle: GetApp

Good programme but has some flaws that need to be addressed

Kommentare: In the beginning, the response and answers from the owners were phenomenal -as they have grown they have added Customer Service personal and although responses are in a very timely manner they are just not as "warm and fuzzy" as they were when the responses came from the support staff. He made you feel your question or comment was most important to him - now they seem to be stock answers from the service department making you feel more like a number than a client.

Ease of Scheduling for subcontractors/employees on the road via the app or in the office on the computer. As well as generating subcontractor/employee invoices/pay - very little effort on admin to complete these tasks. Customer Service is very quick and responsive. Invoicing to the client is effortless - unless you do not keep up with the scheduling!

Like most dog walking companies or businesses, we use sub-contractors - so basically self-employed individuals. These sub-contractors have access to information that I do consider confidential. I understand the basics of subcontractors seeing the client name, address, entry/alarm code - otherwise, they would not be able to perform the job they were hired to complete - but if I am having a conversation with a client who has asked questions, made comments, etc this information should not be able to be seen by the subcontractor or employees. Yet it is if that particular individual was assigned to that particular client. Imagine your surprise when a client sends you a note on the lack of performance or how anything negative about your subcontractor/employee and that said person was able to read the entire thread! Con #2 - We do pack walks that vary day by day - every client in the pack walk is in conflict with each other according to the schedule. It would appear the scheduling aspect of the software is set up for an individual at specific times. Not such a big deal as you just have to override it but a bit of a pain when doing mass scheduling. Con #3 - When a client submits a request for service and they are a client that does not get invoiced you can not accept the request without generating an invoice. The option not to invoice is not present on client generated service requests.

Tiffany
CEO in USA

Best pet care software

Kommentare: Very pleased! Revenue has nearly doubled since signing up for TTP.

Clients love the customer portal, digital report cards, and peace of mind.

Our company is very large and some features make to harder to use, but still better than the alternatives.

vor 2 Monaten

Amazing to hear about the revenue doubling. Thanks for the awesome review!

Raisa
Owner and Cat Sitter in Kanada
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Quality and critical product for pet sitters

Time to Pet saves me tonnes of time with their customized automation. It helps me take care of many admin tasks easily and quickly. It helps me with onboarding new clients, booking and scheduling, sending reports and photos to clients, invoicing, sending saved, scheduled and auto replies, financial reports, tracking pay and hours and most importantly making sure that we never miss a visit. A new feature is added every couple of months and support is quick, friendly and helpful.

No cat in logo even though there are just as many cat owners as dog owners who receive updates through Time to Pet.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the support and the great review!

Breanne
Owner/Operator in USA

I’ve trialed over 30 softwares - Time to Pet is THE BEST

Kommentare: TTP is a lifesaver. It takes a couple days to get things set up the way you want them, and you’ll tweak things as you go, but once it’s set up it saves you SO MUCH TIME! As a pet sitter you are always on the go and trying to juggle all of your clients invoices and reservations, while ensuring accuracy, can be a daunting task. I’ve tried over 30 different softwares, many of them pet-sitter specific and others that aren’t. TTP is by far the most customizable, user-friendly, attractive UI.

TTP is already very comprehensive and includes everything you need to run your business, but they are constantly improving and adding new features throughout the year.

The built-in WYSIWYG editors are not great for making eye-popping emails. I’d like to see HTML/CSS capabilities in the future.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review - we appreciate your support Breanne!

Terry
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Must Use: TimetoPet

Kommentare: Their personalized service is bar none. Quick turn around with questions we have. Thorough answers and solutions to issues. And they are very nice about it all.

TimetoPet is an awesome app. We are a medium size pet sitting and dog walking company servicing over 2k clients with over 40 staff. We could not provide our clients with the level of service we provide if it were not for TTP. Our clients comment positively about every aspect of the experience with this product from the 'report card' they receive after every visit to scheduling their services through their computer or their phone.

The only improvement i would encourage is a more robust self serve reporting feature. But I like reports and analytics more than most folks, so it could be just me.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the great review!

Theresa
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, Selbstständig

Cuts administrative tasks in half

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with this software and the app that goes with it. It has cut the time I spend on admin duties in half. My clients love the app and the ease of use.

I love that almost everything I need to run my company seamlessly is in one program rather than having to use 5+ different programs

It's is a pretty costly monthly fee especially for a small start-up with very few clients, but it is well worth it in the long run and to start your clients on it sooner rather than later.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the awesome review! We appreciate your support!!

Meghan
Founder, Owner, CEO in USA

The Absolute Best

The best software for Pet Sitting and Dog Walking Businesses. Customer service is fast, tons of help articles, and easy to use client booking. You won't find a better, easier to use software.

The reports and analytics are great, but would like to be able to filter and customize a bit more.

vor 5 Monaten

Thanks for the great review - we appreciate the support!

Laura
Laura
Business Owner in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, affordable and high quality product!

Kommentare: I have loved every moment with Time to Pet! Since the very beginning when I attended a free demonstration to being a user for about a year it's been great. Everything I need for my pet sitting service has been thought of and if I ever have any issues their team is johnny on the spot to answer and help me out. Cannot recommend this software enough!!

I love the ease of use and how multiple people can access different aspects. If I have ever had an issue, their customer service was extremely quick to answer and fix the issue.

I have not disliked anything about this product

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review and for your support!

Jil
Owner/operator in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time to Pet is a time saving tool

Kommentare: Customer service has always been quick and helpful.

Time to Pet has been a help to my business in saving time, keeping me organized in my business, and essential in making client payments easier for clients and for me.

Time to Pet tends to be a little higher than the other programs I have seen. It works the best for me at this time.

Jeasica

Great product!

Kommentare: I love this software! It has been a game changer for my small business. My clients love it, they rave about it. Some clients have even chose to utilize my business because of the Time to Pet software.

Features, ease of use on client side, the ability to customize to better suit my business.

Not enough automation, but Time to Pet employees are very receptive to suggestions and are constantly implementing changes.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the review and the feedback!

Susan
Founder in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Excellent Service

Kommentare: The team at Time To Pet (TTP) is wonderful! I transitioned from paper based documentation, Outlook scheduling, and tracking revenue in Excel and Quickbooks (I still use Quickbooks, but you can integrate TTP with it). Converting my data to CSV files for import into TTP was simple. I come from a corporate finance project management, implementation, training and customer support background for banking applications, and the knowledge base, training videos and customer support that the TTP team provides blows all of that away! It's rare if I can't find the answer to a question or issue in the Knowledge Base on my own, and when I do need help, their response time is very impressive. Both my existing and new clients are all very impressed as well. My existing clients found it very easy to switch over from sending me texts or emails, and like that they can now always check their own scheduled visits instead of having to contact me to remind them what they've already booked. New clients are always impressed that a pet sitter would have this type of technology. It definitely adds to their confidence level that they've picked a professional to care for their pets and homes.

This product brings together everything that I was previously managing manually into one coherent process. My clients and I have visibility into the same things, they can update their information for the care of their pets and homes at any time, and scheduling flows seamlessly into invoicing, collections and reporting. The communication option allows the client and all team members to be on the same page, with a maintained history, and no lost texts, or having to communicate information shared in a text with other people. The options for customizing the various features and modules to your specific business needs and preferences provide a lot of flexibility, and it is an excellent value for the money.

Because it's so extensive and has many customization features, there's a bit of a learning curve. The client facing software/app has been made simple enough for client use, but it can still be a little tricky setting up your services so that they are easy for the client to select properly, and then flow through correctly to your scheduling and bookkeeping. This might just be an individual thing for me, as I have clients who pick multiple services on one invoice (a mix of requests for overnight stays plus daytime visits), so it might just be the way that I set it up. These are very minor items, and I've found simple ways to make this all function for me without any tricky workarounds

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review!

Kelly

You will be grateful you chose Time to Pet

Kommentare: I was a beta tester for a couple of other pet care online management start ups, but they were so complicated and frustrating to use. And more expensive than Time to Pet. I’ve been one of the earliest users of Time to Pet for my dog-walking and pet-sitting business. Immediately, it freed me from the desk and allowed me to focus on my business. It’s invaluable for scheduling clients and my team, & invoicing and payroll become automated based on the schedule. I can easily do mass mailings to any group of clients if I need to update them or offer incentives. I truly can’t think of anything I need or could want in the future that this software doesn’t provide. It can be as simple or as detailed as you like, and the developers are continuously adding features, based on user input: things like automated billing, mileage tracking, a very helpful blog with pet care industry tips, and too many things to list. What’s really useful is that, while it automates nearly everything, I can also personalize it. For instance, each of my team members earns a different amount, depending on how long they’ve worked for me, but I can plug it in once for each person and never have to figure it out again. It also automatically disperses tips fairly to the users. The phone app is so easy to use that I don’t spend more than 15 min training my team on it. Clients love the transparency and ease of paying, responding to updates, or changing their information or pet care instructions. Worth every cent!

The developers are always listening to user suggestions and requests and making upgrades in response. Their customer service is unparalleled in The tech industry or, really, any industry these days. Highly responsive & engaged! It makes a huge difference in my experience of the product as well as the product’s usefulness.

Sometimes I feel like there are more features than I’ll ever need, but I can see how desirable they are to other companies in the pet care industry.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for all of the support - we appreciate it!

Darrell
Owner in Kanada
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I wish I'd started using TTP years ago. I estimate it saves me 45-55 hours per month! Thrilled!

Kommentare: There are many time-saving and organizational features I could review, but I will mention my two favourite features so far. The scheduler and invoicing are completely integrated. It used to take me a week or more, each month-end, just to track the many schedule changes of my clients and reconcile my dog walkers weekly invoices in order to generate client invoices. It now takes me about 20 minutes - and it would be even faster (1 click of a mouse) if I didn’t choose to check the automated invoices and add a personalized note to each client. Our client’s schedules change daily, and communication between me, clients and my dog walkers used to be extremely time consuming - and occasionally things would get forgotten or missed. With Time To Pet, communication is streamlined and very easy to manage and track - and all pet information is immediately accessible to my entire team at any time. Although I found the software a bit confusing (there is a learning curve), I would still rate "ease of use" at 5 out of 5 stars. Running a busy dog walking company is challenging and there are a lot of moving parts. There would be no way of designing a sophisticated and flexible software app - which simplifies and streamlines the many challenges of running a busy dog walking company - without users having to learn a bit about the system's design.

There are many time-saving and organizational features I could review, but I will mention my two favourite features so far. The scheduler and invoicing are completely integrated. It used to take me a week or more each and every month-end to track the many schedule changes of my clients and reconcile my dog walkers weekly invoices in order to generate client invoices. It now takes me about 20 minutes. It would be even quicker if I didn’t choose to check the automated invoices and personalize notes to each client. Our schedules change daily, and communication between me, clients and my dog walkers used to be extremely time consuming - and occasionally things would get forgotten or missed. With Time To Pet, communication is streamlined and very easy to track - and all pet information is immediately accessible to my entire team.

Although I found the software a bit confusing (there is a learning curve), I am rating "ease of use" at 5 stars. Running a busy dog walking company is challenging and there are a lot of moving parts. There would be no way of designing a sophisticated and flexible software app - which simplifies and streamlines the many challenges of running a busy dog walking company - without users having to learn a bit about the system's design. I've had to reach out to Time To Pet a number of times for assistance with the app. Without exception, tech support got back to me very quickly (several times by email, and three times they actually called me and walked me through my issues).

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great review Darrell - we appreciate it!

Shelly
owner/manager in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app, will change your business for the better

Kommentare: It's a great app with very minimal issues. Any problems that arise are usually just questions that are answered quickly with excellent customer service. The only frustrating bits usually have to do with cellular service or technology issues that they are not directly responsible for but are always happy to help with.

The app provides transparency for our clients allowing them to be a virtual partner in every visit and allows the client to see & appreciate all the love and energy a sitter puts into each visit. In the end the it improves the relationship in both directions and as a business owner, that's what it's all about.

I looked at all the pet sitting apps. At that time, the available apps weren't "customizable" and required that you run your business using their format and none of them provided an improvement on the system I had created. Not until I found Time to Pet, which is completely flexible to use in a way that suits any business, was I ready to jump onboard with an app. However, this aspect of the app is possible because of the thoroughness of the app which made it initially less than user friendly. I understand that they have since instituted a more intensive hands on approach to training new users. Now that we experienced with it, it's great.

Brianna
Pet Care Business Owner in USA

Time to Pet is THE all-in-one pet care software

Time to Pet has extensive settings and options so that you can perfectly customize your portal for your business. I find scheduling to be very easy & convenient. They are always adding updates to improve the app & customer/client experience. You can find almost any answer about the software in their help section, it has helpful articles and often times a short informational video. TTP really seems to care about their customers & their experience.

My clients sometimes have difficulties with invoicing & tipping, but we're often able to sort out the issue easily.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for the review and the feedback. We appreciate the support!

SAMANTHA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Time To Pet Best Pet Sitting Software

Kommentare: I love the team at Time to Pet because they are very responsive to concerns or suggestions. They really care about their clients productivity and seem to really care about what we want to see improved upon. They are always making things better and sometimes it's crazy good.

Time to Pet has taken us out of having to worry all the time to being with our clients. We no longer forget invoices, we know every client is accounted for and it puts our clients in the drivers seat for their own information and instructions. This software has changed the Pet sitting industry and will make our industry more manageable and allow small Pet Sitters to grow more rapidly. It's an all inclusive app that my clients and my sitters rave over. Love it.

The time app for hourly employees in conjunction with travel time/job codes.

Mark
Owner / President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time to Pet Software and Staff are great!

Kommentare: Time to Pet has helped me grow my business and excel in customer service. The program encourages communication between our customers and our staff. My experience is excellent.

One of the first priorities when I set up MGB Pet Sitters, LLC was to research, test, try-out free, and decide on a scheduling program. I'm not a high tech person so it had to be easy to install, set-up, and use. I tried four programs. Time to Pet met all my expectations. TTP has grown with the industry; updates are helpful and increase our effectiveness in customer service. The best reason to by Time to Pet is the company leadership and support staff. When you send a question or problem the answer is promised in one day but usually arrives within a few hours. And the answer is always on point. I'm happy to recommend this software to everyone in the pet care business.

Any issues I had have been addressed. The knowledge base articles have helped me with a few things I did not understand.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Hi Mark - thanks for the great feedback. We appreciate it!

Walt
Head Doggie in USA
Tierarzt, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to implement and go live

Kommentare: Awesome, TTP team was very helpful in getting started

GPS tracking for dog walks, auto invoicing, and payment collection

There is a learning curve and that's not really con, but it takes time

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Hi Walt - thanks for the great review! We appreciate your support.

Svetlana
Team Manager in USA
Tierarzt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves so much time and makes my job pleasant

Kommentare: We previously used Google Calendar for our daily schedules and Freshbooks for team paystubs but implementing Time To Pet cut off so many unnecessary wasted hours of work by making most of our work flow automated. It is an amazing product for everyone who works in pet business.

The team in Time To Pet cares a lot about us managers, they go through every little point of our daily routine and make it as easy as possible for us. I can't count how many times we asked for a feature and they implemented it. And I often find some new feature that they added and it always is something amazing and helps work flow. They are constantly working to make the software even better on top of the amazing product they already created. I don't think I have ever dealt with such a nice product and support team.

Time To Pet had some troubles with servers in the past and several times we had a complete black out where teams didn't have access to their schedules, client info, etc., which was extremely painful right in the middle of our day. But as always they handled it professionally and upgraded their systems promptly to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the feedback Svetlana - we appreciate it!

Diana
Owner/Operator in USA

Great Company!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been excellent. I don't know what I would do without this software.

Functions apply to real-life situations. Some functions implemented that aren't just for scheduling and pet information tracking, such as pet-sitting client feedback. Always adding features based on Time to Pet client feedback. Timely response to questions I have.

There isn't anything that I like least about the software. There is a bit of a learning curve, but you have that with any software. I have mentioned features that would be of use to me to put on the list of possible updates. A lot of the new features don't apply to small companies like mine where I work by myself and don't have employees or IC's. However, I understand and respect the time it takes to program new features to implement and that priority has to be given to where the most need is based on client feedback.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the great feedback - we appreciate it!

Jan

Game changer

Kommentare: I live Time to Pet and the people that work hard behind the scenes to constantly improve TTP.

Time to Pet makes managing my pet care business a breeze. I am able to see what my employees are doing without having to micromanage them. I am able to stay connected with my clients and they are able to stay connected with my employees without my employees having to share their personal phone numbers. Time to Pet gives EVERYONE peace of mind. The reporting helps me see how the company is doing too. Customer service is top notch.

The price is the only con and obviously, I think it is worth it.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the review and the support!

Midge
, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have piece of mind now!

Kommentare: I have been a Time to Pet client since September 2015. I have to say that I'm so thankful to have found them! I tried so many different software products pertaining to Dog Walking/Pet Sitting and just found them too cumbersome and not easy to navigate and then one day I stumbled upon TTP. Signed up for the 30 day free trial and I was hooked. Customer Support is very quick to answer any question, concern or a future addition too the software that you'd like to see implemented. This software has allowed me to hire more walkers and accept more clients and keep everything nice and neat and even accept credit card or ACH payments. All of my clients rave about being able to request, cancel and pay for their walks all online. If you're contemplating this, get it now. You will not be sorry. You too can get the piece of mind that Time to Pet has given me and all of my walkers absolutely LOVE IT! No more calling, texting, updating....It's all done in the application and the walkers immediately get an email of any updates, change, cancellations. They also get an email each morning of their daily schedule.
WIN-WIN for everyone.
Thank you Time to Pet!

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thanks for the feedback! Glad Time To Pet is working out so well for you, your team and your clients!

Bonnie

Love Time to Pet!

Kommentare: I have been using Time To Pet for over a year now. It is so user friendly and my clients love it. The customer service is outstanding. I have had a few questions in the past year and every time I have emailed them I have had an answer with in a few hours. That says a lot. I have used other scheduling software in the past and have gone days waiting for a reply. Hands down, Time To Pet is the best.

How easy it is to schedule clients, the fact that our conversations with our clients are saved, how easy it is to generate pay stubs, user friendly for the clients to schedule their own services.

Not being able to add more than 1 picture at a time when completing the assignment. I send the clients approx. 8-10 pictures each visit and it would be a lot easier and quicker if we could just click on all the pictures we want to attach instead of having to attach one at a time. When a client pays through Stripe it would be nice if the authorization code was included in the payment box.

Antwort von Sweet Spearmint Software

Thank you for the feedback Bonnie. We will let you know as soon as we updates on your suggestions!