Über 17hats

„Ein perfektes Geschäftstool für Einzelunternehmer.“ – INC Magazine

Erfahre mehr über 17hats

We really liked that clients could view and sign the contract and pay the invoice in pretty much one step.

Bewertungen zu 17hats

17hats hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 117 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du 17hats bereits verwendet?

William
William
Chief Operating Officer in USA

Small business owners wear a lot of hats, this helps to manage many of them easily

Kommentare: This truly lives up to its name. I'm not sure how many hats it helps me with as a small business owner, but it sure is close to 17. It saves me time on a daily basis by automating my contracts, invoices, and payment acceptance. I heartily recommend this to anyone who needs a little more time to do work of their business rather than the business of the business.

Allows me to create invoices and automate monthly billing. Separates billable work by project. Supports multiple users. Integrates with several payment gateways to automate payments. Handles invoice reminders. Helps with prospecting by providing web publishable intake forms. Includes workflow designs that automate and track projects by stages. One huge thing this has done for us is to streamline the quote to contract to invoice process. Each is handled and triggered by the previous step. We create quotes and upon acceptance the agreement is sent. Upon electronic signature of the agreement the invoice is created and sent. It provides some lightweight bookkeeping features but also integrates with Quickbooks Online.

We deal with some billing that requires calculation in sub-penny increments and the billing suite performs rounding errors because it cannot calculate below 2 decimal places. I also wish there were a full api for lead intake. The lead forms work well, but cannot be styled to match the landing pages we use for inbound marketing.

Nancy
Nancy
Virtual Assistant in USA
Verlagswesen, Selbstständig

The Potential Is There!

Kommentare: I was looking for a platform that could serve several functions at a reasonable price point. I found it in 17 Hats, and I’m always learning something new.

It’s comprehensive. I was looking for an all-in-one solution for booking, invoicing, and workflow management.

The Booking function doesn’t have all the features you see in other booking platforms such as manual scheduling and schedule blocking. It’s a little clunky but I believe it’s still being developed.

Jennifer
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Poor Quality

Kommentare: Pretty awful. I learned of 17 hats at a convention. I am in the wedding industry and create one of a kind ceremonies for couples. After speaking with the reps, I was convinced that 17 hats would be easy and be of great help for streamlining my business. I spent at least 30 hours watching videos and inputting data, templates, questionnaires and still was not successful. It seemed to be an endless learning curve for me. I even bought the business tips videos at an additional fee thinking that would help. It was more about how to grow my business rather than helping me understand 17 hats. Once I decided to close my account, they were helpful in guiding me however, they did not ask me what they could have done better. Very disappointing.

I liked the idea of templates, streamlining and having everything in one place.

Where do I begin? Customer service is only via text messaging or email and response takes up to 3 hours. I cannot speak to anyone on the phone which was extremely frustrating. All the learning is through videos and I think the videos are well done, however, I prefer a more personal approach. The learning curve for me was extremely high as I am not a techy person to begin with. I even bought the additional business tips videos and that was more of a how to grow my business verses how to work with 17 hats. Eventually, I gave up because there was so much to learn. It was a complete waste of my time and money.

Ulrich
Ulrich
Doctor in Benin
Medizinische Praxis, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Incredible 17hats !

Kommentare: This software is a real ALL-IN-ONE. Managing everything efficiently with just one program is just incredible. It simplifies work and life, at an affordable price. And there's even a free trial!

I love this software. It helps me to manage my time, tasks, opportunities and contacts efficiently and productively, and therefore to forecast sales. And all this with an easy-to-use interface and the possibility of winning new customers.

The software works very well, nothing to complain about. On the contrary, I highly recommend it.

Laura
Photographer in Kanada

Efficient and User Friendly Software Management

Kommentare: Overall, I love that I can organize my projects, send quotes, contracts and invoices all from the same place. I also love that I have streamlined workflows for each different type of project all saved in 17Hats.

I love 17Hats. I use it for every single one of my projects and I love the organization it provides me within my business. My workflow is so streamlined thanks to 17Hats!

The only downside that I can see about 17Hats is that the quality of their bookkeeping is not as thorough or beneficial as other accounting software. I have to manually enter all of my expenses and I wish there was an option for me to take pictures of my receipts. I also wish I had the ability to automate some of my monthly/annual expenses so that I didn't have to enter them every time.

Allison
owner in USA
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I have MORE THAN 17 reason I love 17 hats!

Kommentare: I've been using 17hats for more than 5 years. It has keep my business looking professional and has kept me organized and on track. I don't miss a thing thanks to the reminders, the calendar and dashboard. I love the easy of templates and how simply I can set up a scheduling option for my clients.

I love that this CRM literally has everything you would need to run a small business. The client database, bookkeeping, scheduler, invoicing, and calendar are the features I use the most. I love how organized I am thanks to 17 hats.

I am not missing anything, it's my favorite software and I use it multiple times a day.

Farrah
Photographer in USA

3 YEARS IN

Kommentare: Lifelong Client. I always wait until the Black Friday Sale every year and buy an entire 2-3 year package, such a good deal!

Crisp and clean layout. Ease of use. Tutorials help get you started. Great Template Options Connects Bank account for bookkeeping/categorizing personal expenses or business expenses Easily switch from Square to PayPal to accept payments. The list goes on and on...it is truly a hit...

I wish they had a feature that texted reminders to clients about their upcoming appointments. This would be SUCH a helpful feature. Does not let you see YTD Sales for previous years.

Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Business Management Software that offers unrivaled value

Kommentare: 17Hats powers my small business. From lead acquisition, to contract fulfilment, 17Hats does just about everything for me including marketing, payment collection and more. PLUS everything is automated so my time is not wasted on chasing clients or emailing hot leads.

1. Accepts ACH Payments through Stripe (Saves me $1000's on credit card fees) 2. Marketing Automation 3. Built-in Contract Management 4. Easy to Use 5. Constantly being improved

There are no reporting features. I have to use Zapier to link to other software

Randi
Designer/Bookeeper in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One stop Organization of Business

Kommentare: When we first started we had to log into 5-6 different websites to access different business solutions and it felt impossible to remember everything. 17hats has helped us from feeling overwhelmed with all the different aspects of running a small business. It's​ like having a personal assistant to keep you on track.

Having one place for our invoicing, bookkeeping​, calendars & workflows has helped us tremendously​. We definitely feel like fewer​ things get overlooked because it is all right there in the same place.

It would be helpful to have some options to better organize the document & email section. Maybe ​a folder feature so we can go in and edit the email templates from there instead of through an active workflow. This would be helpful when we need to just find all the emails in regards to a specific type of workflow to make overall changes.

Cevdet
Project Engineer in Türkei
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, Selbstständig

17hats Streamlines The Business

Kommentare: Powerful tool that saves time and effort, with some drawbacks to me.

17hats has an easy-to-use interface that allows you to manage all aspects of your business from a single platform. Great integrations with other business tools also.

The platform has a steep learning curve thats wy being somoe hard to understand at first. Csutomer support should improved there might be long wait times and unhelpful responses.

Calypso
Photographer in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Easy to use and very functional

Kommentare: Overall worked well, just lacked features I needed.

It is easy and affordable. It was simple to set up and provided an easy to use interface for my clients.

Lacked features like lead tracking which is key for my business. It just seemed very entry level and while it worked at first, I needed more features.

Christine
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Love 17hats for small business

Kommentare: I've been using 17hats for years and absolutely love it. Now that I'm hiring a team, I'm finding that it's not a good system to be able to organize leads to different team members and what they can view.

Simple, easy to use system for solopreneurs with lots of features to keep your business organized.

The lead dashboard feature could be improved so much. It would be nice to have the ability to move clients from leads, to active client and back to lead again when they come back to work with you again. I also don't like that text message notifications were turned off!

Angel
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Almost perfect Client management system

Kommentare: I love the support that I get. They are always updating and adding new features and the tutorials are so helpful as well. Great software...it has transformed by business in the past year...Can't imagine my life without it!

I LOVE almost everything about 17hats. I expect that the "almost" will fall off in the coming year. 17hats nearly meets and exceeds all my needs. I love the automation possiblities, the ability to track information, the auto population features that save me Tons of time! al

The lack of a scheduling feature...However, I believe this is something they are working on. I am praying that it will include a feature that allows for classes and for multiple people to be able to be signed up for a single class. As of now I have to use another software, but I am hopeful that one day it will meet all my needs.

Monica
Wedding Photographer in USA

It’s okay.

Kommentare: It was fine for what I needed to do. Nothing fancy. Just contracts (which I struggled with). But then I needed to start offering more tools to my clients as my clientele grew and it wasn’t working for me anymore

The only thing I like about 17hats is that it (almost) lets you get done what you need to get done. Basically just contracts, invoices, and bookkeeping.

It’s not user friendly at all. I’ve been using this for over 2 years and there are still features I’m finding out how to use. It’s kinda a messy program.

Dania
Gastgewerbe, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Quadruple your productivity!

Kommentare: I really lucked out by getting in on this at the beginning and I was able to lock in a great rate, however, I would still pay full price for this today if I had to. Being a small business owner has it's many challenges, especially when you have to do everything yourself. Since I've signed on with 17hats I've been able to sign contracts, accept payments, and streamline the booking and communication process all while I'm away from my desk. I would never be able to pull this off without a platform such as this. In addition, it helps me to keep track of my bookkeeping, and my workflows, reminding me of my To Do's and when to do them! No software is perfect but they are constantly improving and listening to suggestions, and whenever I need assistance they are quick to respond. Since I've signed on with 17 hats a year ago, my business has almost doubled, partly due to the streamlined communication and payment processes of 17hats, and because of the ease of this platform I'm able to handle it all without hiring and cutting into profits. AMAZING!

Angela
Director in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One-Stop Software

Kommentare: The customer service process would do better to resolve issues instead of blaming the customer. Sometimes the issue is with the actual software and blaming me for the problem just takes the conversation in circles.

I like that this has pretty much all the features I need for my business. There is nothing worse than having to patch together multiple subscriptions for different software programs.

It's often glitchy and sometimes it won't load at all.

Magda
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

LOVE LOVE LOVE

Kommentare: I'm an event florist, and I've been with 17hats since 2015. And I love that it's grown in so many ways, and it's becoming better and better each update. There's a learning curve, as with any system, but after having a few personal one on one sessions, I feel so comfortable with this system! I hated other systems as they were so complicated. I like easy peasy, and this is just that. Can be it prettier like other systems, sure... Can it have more features... Sure... But the best part is that you can tell them your wants, and if enough people want them, they'll DO IT! So don't knock it till you try it!

Ease of use

None to think of

Computer-Vernetzung

really great product...got us organized and smooth running

Kommentare: contract and payment organization and streamlining

features are constantly expanding. Great way to organize contract process and payments and look super professional.

Could use more links to other apps but they seem to be working on adding new features constantly so no real complaints.

Helped streamline workflow

We use this for everything with our family handyman business and it creates a more professional front than we had before, more organization and efficiency for us on the business side and was easy to teach our office staff member to use.

Once when we had an issue with the platform being inaccessible/down for us, the customer support response was on the slow side.

Architektur & Planung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Our customers love it!

Kommentare: The biggest problem that has been solved is making it easy for customers to buy.

We like that it is very easy to get quotes to our customers and easy for customers to say yes! Most of the time we send a quote we get a yes!

That they don't have built in templates for our industry. This would be extremely helpful so we don't have to create what we need.

Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Great tool for small businesses

Having everything under one hood -- PM, scheduling, bookkeeping, CRM, etc.Google integration is the best I've seen for a PM tool -- especially the way it pulls in appropriate emails for projects.

My main complaint is that they charge for educational seminars to help their users use their software better. They could definitely be more customer service oriented by recording these seminars and providing access to them to all of their customers. It's to their benefit that we can use the software at a deeper level.Calendar/scheduling app isn't quite as slick as Calendly, but does a good enough job.Workflows could be helpful, but still struggling a little with how to set them up and connect them, and ensure that they work in a way that feels human and smooth.

Nikki
Nikki
Marketing Consultant in USA

So many features for the price point, it was a no brainer

We needed a database that had the ability to connect with Gmail and send digital contract for online signatures. The digital contract functionality alone pays for the product, as other digital contract programs alone are double the price. Having a complete database tool that allows for this included in the cost is perfect.

You can't add custom fields for contacts or projects so this makes the database functionality extremely limiting. My client is a home inspection company that also hosts training courses for other home inspectors, works with real estate agents and project managers, and has preferred partners. This makes it very difficult to differentiate between contact types and add the field we need. We'd pay a little more for this functionality if it was available.

Jamie
Jamie
Productivity Specialist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

17 hats where it all began...

I started using 17 hats for. The scheduling and signed client agreement functionality.

I did not like how projects were organized. This may have changed since I used the product.

Jessi

Great tool for any small business!

This tool does so much! I love how professional my invoices, quotes and contracts look and I love the ability to set up work flows. I couldn't run my business with it.

My complaints are very minor. I wish I could choose the timeline for follow up emails on late invoices. I wish ACH transactions cleared faster. But overall there's hardly anything I'm left wishing for, it fills all my business administration needs.

Skyler
CEO in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Outstanding product from day one - one of the first users

17hats was an incredible concept from day one and has continued to evolve over the years.

As features were added, costs increased, making it unaffordable for our business.