Little Hotelier Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Little Hotelier

Eine cloudbasierte All-in-one-Lösung für kleine Unternehmen wie Frühstückspensionen, Gästehäuser und andere kleine Hotels.

Erfahre mehr über Little Hotelier

Humberto A.
Humberto A.
eCommerce
  • Bewertet am 23.8.2019

"the solution my property needed"

Kommentare: Helps on a daily basis to update and keep track of the rooms I have booked on my property without the need to invest in expensive software that gets outdated easily.

Vorteile: Easy of use, almost no training needed. Perfecto customer support. Always up to date with new settings for the users.

Nachteile: There is nothing negative about it. It was the perfect solution for the property i manage, helped on the daily processes.

von Little Hotelier an 30.8.2019

Hi Alfonso,

Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier.

Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly.

• Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Catherine D.
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2021

"Simple and easy to use"

Kommentare: After using the software for just over 2 years now I am still very happy with Little Hotelier - we are a basic room only 2* hotel and the software is perfect for us. I have researched other companies and had demonstrations but Little Hotelier although not the cheapest, is good value for money and has helped streamline our business and saves time. It is so simple to use. During Covid we have struggled with our with having the finances to pay the fees. The company have really helped and bent over backwards to help us.

Vorteile: Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout.
It was the first time we used a CMS as the hotel had not really got into the 21st Century. The integration and change was so simple and the support from Little Hotelier was amazing.
The Reports section is so helpful with the day to day accounting
Very rarely have any glitches or problems with the software.
I am pleased that we now have a choice of 14 and 28 day calendar view

Nachteile: The invoices are unnecessarily complicated and take up too much paper. Guests do not want a copy of their invoice that is 3 pages long if they have stayed for a month. Obviously we email invoices if requested but guests do comment and say it is too complicated.
If a guest cancels through our OTA, and they fall within the free period they are not charged, but Little Hotelier does not remove the cost so it comes up as an outstanding amount.
It would be good to have a button that marks a guest as a no show so we can track how often this happens through the reporting (also we still take payment for the room)

von SiteMinder an 20.5.2021

Hi Catherine,

We loved getting your detailed review and amazing feedback!

You've really encapsulated everything Little Hotelier tries to be for small busy customers like yourself and we are so glad to hear it's really helped you streamline your business and save you time.

Thank you for your suggestion regarding simplifying the invoices, they are currently designed to show a very detailed breakdown of nightly cost and extras added to the booking, so long stays can stretch out the invoice format, however this feedback has been added to our product team's development board for consideration. Thank you again for your partnership over the past 2 years, we hope to continue supporting you for many more.

Getu N.
  • Bewertet am 20.8.2021

"Very Poor customer service"

Kommentare: Very bad as we are still using their software but we are looking to change once we know which front desk has good customer support.

Vorteile: Everything good in the software makes it bad as no support. You are left alone to learn everything .

Nachteile: Must admit the people who are helping in customer support are not trained and we have to wait days for finding answer for one question and sometimes they never get back

von SiteMinder an 31.8.2021

Hello Getu,

It's great to hear that you think highly of the Little Hotelier system rating it 5/5 for overall quality and ease of use. I would like to apologise for the inconvenience you have experienced when getting answers for your queries and we try to resolve every question in a timely manner. Our support teams are available 24/7 via chat support or phone and there are region specific contact details available on the Little Hotelier contact page (https://www.littlehotelier.com/contact/). If there is anything we can do to support you with any of the features, please reach out at any time!

Kind regards,
Jay

• Bewertet am 20.8.2021
Stefano B.
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2021

"excellent but with major gigantic faults"

Kommentare: very good. would be great the ingenues there understand these two points and stop being blind about the, give good service without dual interests. and they will have a super app. that will make much more revenue than this stripe co-related business.

Vorteile: user friendly interface, integration with other siteminder softwares. and new apps... that are very useful. vote 10! but

Nachteile: gigantic problem. there is no way to put in evidence in the calendar with a strong color the bookings that are still unprocessed or have problems. And siteminder aims on a percentage of the business coming from STRIPE quite clearly. Conflict of interests, good service to their clients, against making more money from percentages of all Stripe sales. WRONG, morally wrong. To change system it takes months of work. So, we have to have an ultra fast glance at bookings that are unprocessed on the calendar. Track them and try to solve them. Without this we miss the unprocessed bookings. We travel in blindness unless we dedicate lots of time in the process of verifying things. And at times we get a scam of guests who never really paid a penny. Second point often stated. If they call us to book a basic function that competitors have is to book for a limited period on the calendar. After this period if client doesn't pay booking erases in automatic. the first point is fundamental. the second one also. lastly the ad-ons for the bistro and drinks, is not so organic. but perhaps we just didn't have time to try to implement it.

von SiteMinder an 18.5.2021

Hi Stefano, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. It's great to hear that you find Little Hotelier excellent with a user-friendly interface, and are enjoying our huge range of connections and app integrations. With regards the problems you are having with payments, there is no way for the system to be able to track status of a payment unless connected to a gateway so if you are manually taking cash or credit card payments we do not have the data from the merchant to validate success/failure of payments.

Our team is continuously working to improve our products and offer a seamless experience for our customers and we will take your comments on the calendar and an add-on for bistro and drinks into consideration. Thank you very much for the feedback. We loved hearing your thoughts and our team are reading this for insight!

• Bewertet am 11.5.2021
Olga D.
Innkeeper
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2021

"6 years and many more to come happy customer"

Kommentare: Live customer service is precious

Vorteile: Reliable and simple to use yet versatile

Nachteile: Small business affordable. Good value for what it offers.

von SiteMinder an 23.6.2021

Hi Olga,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other hoteliers. It's customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. We are so happy to hear you have been with us for 6 years. That's a milestone.

We will keep working to innovate and make sure you keep having a great experience with us.

Thanks again for all your support and kind words.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2021
Melanie B.
OWNER
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2021

"Fantastic product and service."

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with Little Hotelier. Their customer service is excellent and they are very helpful in helping when I have an issue and extremely patient and polite.

Vorteile: It has everything I need, reports, customisable emails, guest registration forms and invoices. An app that at a quick glance I can easily see what I need to as well as do bookings. Integration with my website and OTAs.

Nachteile: I found the set up a bit confusing , but I am not good at technology and am new to the industry, so it could be me and not the system.

von SiteMinder an 20.5.2021

Hi Melanie,

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need help with anything along the way. Our support team is available 24/7 via chat for any inquiries you may have.

We loved hearing your thoughts and so greatly appreciate your partnership with us, Melanie!

Kindest,
Jessica.

Tingting T.
Motel Manager
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2021

"ting"

Vorteile: ease of use, price, great features, linked with website and other software

Nachteile: not enough features, can lag some times, needs added features like making rooms clean or dirty etc

von SiteMinder an 2.6.2021

Hi Ting,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad you enjoy having everything in one place with Little Hotelier.

We are working on adding more enhancements to our system. We will definitely let you know of any future updates, so you can make the most out of everything. In the meantime, you can connect Little Hotelier to almost 100 integrated apps. You can check more here: https://appstore.siteminder.com/

Thanks for your trust!

• Bewertet am 13.5.2021
Tom N.
V.P. Operations
  • Bewertet am 14.5.2021

"Difficult set-up-Good value after that"

Kommentare: Initially it was horrible and we began looking for alternatives. Over the past 18 months we have come to rely on it as a foundational part of our success.

Vorteile: LH covers 90% of the tasks we need to complete in an effort to run the hotel. It is stable and reliable. It is very affordable.

Nachteile: Set-up was not intuitive and initially customer service support ineffective. Subsequent to launch we found the development team does not talk to the sales/customer support team so developers roll out beta versions of enhancements before the bugs are worked out and without telling customers of the changes. Initially I found the customer support team poorly trained with limited communication skills. I sensed they were also frustrated with their inability to satisfy customer needs. in the past 18 months I have not had to lean on customer service as frequently and when I do, the service is good.

von SiteMinder an 21.5.2021

Hi Tom,

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're really glad you're finding Little Hotelier as good value, stable and reliable. We continue to work on improving the products for customers like you.

We appreciate your feedback about the onboarding process and you will be relieved to know we have made some big strides in streamlining and simplifying this process recently, however I am sorry to hear this wan't a great experience for you when you set up 2 years ago. Likewise, we have improved the communication between our development and support teams which I hope you are noticing now.

Thank you so much for your continued partnership with Little Hotelier, Tom.

We appreciate your patience and support, and if there is anything else we can do to help please reach out to our support team.

Warm regards,
Jessi

• Bewertet am 14.5.2021
Christine S.
Landlady
  • Bewertet am 27.3.2021

"Little hotelier makes bookings easy"

Kommentare: Excellent service highly recommend

Vorteile: I cannot double book a room and customer service is excellent very patient even with a non computer geek like me

Nachteile: It tends to ask for the password every other day

von Little Hotelier an 31.3.2021

Hi Christine,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear our support team is doing their best to assist you.

For your security and that of your guest's data, we have a multi-factor authentication process that ensures your password is updated every 90 days. This is common best practice in any online system.

If you haven't updated your password at the 90 day point, it will prompt you to reset, which is easily done yourself in seconds. This may be why it's asking for a password. Once you reset it, there should be no issues moving forward.

If this isn't the case, please do reach out to our helpful support team who will help figure out this issue quickly.

Thank you again for working with us, Christine.

• Bewertet am 27.3.2021
Sandra S.
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2017

"Tech help is not available on weekends? I haven't been able to log in for a few weeks. That's bad!"

Kommentare: The only reason I wouldn't recco it now is because of the lack of tech support on the weekends. There's no excuse for the NO HELP on weekends. That's when we are the busiest and it's frustrating being hung out to dry with no help. What do you mean...your answering service says we are closed for the weekend....that's horrible to do to your customers who count on you to keep their balls in the air...I need to charge cards and get information and check for availability...Right now I can't stand this program.

Vorteile: I'm not saying anything above the software. I've read other peoples' comments and I am agreeing with them that it could be better. For me having 4 rooms and a private suite of 2 rooms...which means 5 total...and being the first online reservation program that I've ever used I was pleased...but no help on weekends? What's that about. That's nonsense. We in the wine country mostly have weekend visitors and that's when I might have a problem. I cannot sign in. I type in the name...then the password and enter and it acts like it's going to load and then reverts back to sign in again...I need to use my computer for this because the app doesn't provide the same capabilities. Changes cannot be made using the phone app. It's too small on my phone. It doesn't print out the same either. I can't get the cc# using the phone app. Can you? If anybody can provide help please let me know because I'm getting mad!

Nachteile: I haven't been able to access the program from my computer for three or so weeks. They've taken away the person who used to manage my account and she was a Gem. Return call right after her morning meetings...never let me hang. Even called me one time on a weekend. I thought can you imagine that....but not even a tech available on a weekend..my gosh...I can't use a program without assistance when I need it...could me once in a year but when you need help with running your business that is when you need it. Frustrated here in Plymouth, CA.

von Little Hotelier an 14.8.2017

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. We value all feedback from our customers and your feedback has been passed directly onto management.

Weekend support is something we are working towards internally. Our support team will have more details and dates on when this will be available in the near future so we will keep you updated.

Also, we have contacted your support team and they will be in touch to sort out the problem of you not being able to log into your account as soon as possible.

Again, thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

The team @ Little Hotelier

• Bewertet am 13.8.2017
Kl R.
  • Bewertet am 9.7.2018

"Love the team and staff but functionality is a real issue"

Vorteile: Its easy to use and navigate and customer service is excellent, I like the team and the management and that they are based in Australia.

Nachteile: I am sorry to leave negative feedback as customer service is excellent but I have tried to contact directly 4 times (twice of those in writing) to prompt your software development team to fix some really basic functionality issues:
1. Automated Guest Letters - This is a basic function available in any hotel management system but Little Hotellier is the most limited I have seen.
- There are no "fields" that you can import from the booking itself. For example, if you want to set up an automated "guest arrival letter", you cannot import guest name, check in date or check out date, or check in time. What is the point of this letter if it needs to be so generic that it cannot confirm with a guest their name, date of arrival or anything specific about their booking? I am honestly so surprised by this as the other systems we use are much more advanced than this. This means I must leave a note in my diary to send a personalised letter to each guest on their day of check in confirming their booking details.
- The automated letters do not leave a note with the reservation itself. Again any other system I have used, you can click on the reservation and see the correspondance they have received from us. Its impossible to know if they received any letters or not.
- No option for custom letters.
If this is not sorted out soon I will have no option but to change systems as we are getting busier and its making our procedures so clunky and inefficient.

• Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Lars B.
Co-Owner
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2021

"Important even though we are small!"

Kommentare: Instant booking from our website and booking agencies has really helped to increase our reservations. We are very pleased with Little Hotelier

Vorteile: Little Hotelier is designed for small Hotels/Bed&Breakfasts. We have only three rooms. When I looked at others and they asked if we had more or less than 100 rooms, I felt they were not interested in hotels like ours. Yet, Little Hotelier is part of Siteminder a company that does work with the large hotels, best of both worlds. Little Hotelier offered an easy gateway for deposits and channel manager to connect to booking agencies. When we change a rate or availability, it instantly updates everywhere. Customer service with chat or a person by phone has been wonderful.

Nachteile: I feel the most complicated thing is connecting to Channels. I find I need help each time I add a new channel and still cannot master it on my own. The good thing is support is quick to answer questions and makes a new connection easily. Once a channel is connected, I do not need to go back again.

von SiteMinder an 26.4.2021

Hi Lars,

You are so right! Little Hotelier is completely designed for little properties like yours - we are the one for the small! You'll always find us prioritising your unique needs above all.

It's great to hear that Little Hotelier is really helping your property get time back so you get the efficiencies you need everyday. And yes, our support team are always at the ready to help you 24/7 on chat directly in your product, or on the phone if you prefer to speak to someone.

Thanks once again allowing us to be part of your small business journey! We're so glad you're with us.

Warmest regards,

• Bewertet am 21.4.2021
Karl C.
Director/Owner
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2021

"The Cabins at Cloudcroft"

Kommentare: We love LH and have had several chances to change providers. With the exception of the two issues above, we would not change.

Vorteile: It's easy to use, the reports are on the spot, and the online interface (booking button) is top-notch. Customer service is some of the best I have experienced.

Nachteile: I do not like that I cannot combine duplicate guest records. Every time a reservation is made and there is something as simple as a changed "-" or period, a new customer record is made and the previous reservations tied to the first customer record are not coupled. This is a big time-waster for me, especially when I am making reservations. Having to thumb through multiple records when I have multiple customers who come in from Mexico and El Paso who have the same first and last names. The final thing that we need is the ability to blacklist a customer record. There are customers who have caused damages, etc. who we do not want back and we currently have no way to quickly search this, especially with multiple records from the same customer. We need to have the online system check our database, look for a blacklist selection, and refuse the reservation and have them call the office, then we can decide to rent to them or charge cleaning/damage fees or deposits at booking.

von Little Hotelier an 26.3.2021

Hi Karl,

Thank you so much for your insightful feedback. We are so glad to hear you are happy with our booking engine and our support team.

Working on improving our customers' experience is always a collaborative journey for us, so on your point on duplications and blacklists, we've shared your recommendations with our product team's for consideration alongside other customer's suggestions.

Thank you again for choosing Little Hotelier, Karl.

Kindest,

• Bewertet am 22.3.2021
John F.
Owner/Manager
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 26.2.2020

"Why I switched to Little Hotelier for my small holiday stay business"

Kommentare: Superb training and help in understanding the system, developing it, using it. I would otherwise be using a set of spreadsheets, manually, to organize and record information crucial to running a small holiday stay business.

Vorteile: 1) ease of use of Front Desk for bookings on my own website
2) excellent Channel Manager software, and Payment software, integrated with booking calendar in Front Desk
3) unbelievably friendly and helpful customer support and training video resources
4) modern mobile phone and tablet friendly software for users
5) innovative tie-in with Google maps and search

Nachteile: Inability to easily customize forms and templates for reports for self use as well as for customers . It can be done if one is comfortable using java script style code. But I'm only an HTML/css trained guy. I'd like to see something friendly like Wordpress uses - our own website is run through self-hosted Wordpress and its "templates" and customizability is excellent for someone with my skill set.

von Little Hotelier an 28.2.2020

Hi John,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review SiteMinder! We appreciate your feedback and hope to continue providing you with the best possible customer experience.

Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly, and our support staff helpful!

We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us around customisation of templates and forms.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. We are here to help so please don't hesitate to let us know if a customer success person can reach out to assist you.

All the best,

• Bewertet am 26.2.2020
Kari N.
Administrative Assistant
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2021

"Overall great product, some multi-language options can be improved."

Vorteile: Great customer service, very customizable, integrates seamlessly with our webpage

Nachteile: We have clients who speak English and Spanish. By changing the language in front desk there is a long delay before the language change is reflected on the invoices and hotel confirmations. It would be ideal if there was a way to detect the language of the user and send documents in their language of choice for best communication.

von Little Hotelier an 5.4.2021

Dear Karl,
We're really happy that you're satisfied with your Little Hotelier product and service experience! We're also glad to note that our work on multi-lingual enhancements in product and through our support team is meeting your needs.

Your suggestion about auto-detecting user language of your guests is certainly an interesting one that we'll share with the product team for consideration. Your point on a delay for language changeover is also something we'll look into.
Thanks again for your feedback and suggestions! Do let me know if there's anything else you might need help with, Karl.
Warmest regards, Mei

Ricardo C.
Reservations Manager
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2021

"Great little software for a little property"

Kommentare: Great experience so far happy with it,

Vorteile: The software is extremely simple to use, which is exactly what we needed. With just a little training, our staff is able to use it intuitively. Simplicity is key for our staff

Nachteile: Because it is very simple, it could use some additional features such as adding Agents or being able to split a bill. Few issues here and there, but it's good having chat to talk to staff when it's available. Our other PMS software is in India, but they have staff at northamerican hours A big problem is the time of services since the staff is in Australia or somewhere with a total different time zone , to practical for northamerica. They need at least couple of staff living in this continent working remotely to attend clients needs

von SiteMinder an 26.4.2021

Hi Ricardo,

We so appreciate your recent review shared with us!

It's wonderful to hear that Little Hotelier is working so well for your little property. Our aim is to make sure we're simple yet complete with all the essential tools you need to manage your needs with minimal training required.

With regards your feedback on split reservations and billing, we've raised this with our product team for their future development consideration. We do appreciate your input - keep it coming!

Finally, on support - you may not be aware but our support experts are available 24/7 on chat right in your product when you login. We are always available to help you around the clock in your time zone, Ricardo.

Jessi

• Bewertet am 16.4.2021
Lisa F.
  • Bewertet am 30.3.2021

"Fantastic tool for hotel room inventory management"

Kommentare: Very positive, the software generally suits all our needs as a small property and the support team is always very helpful.

Vorteile: The integrated features that link to all channel and our website, saving an enormous amount of time through automatics inventory updates and automatic emails to guests

Nachteile: The booking window could be expanded especially with the disruption of Covid some guests are tying to book more than 2 years from the current date..

von Little Hotelier an 5.4.2021

Dear Lisa, Thanks so much for sharing your review on Little Hotelier. The team are really thrilled that automation and integrations are creating incredible time savings for you! On booking windows expanding to 2 years, that certainly is an interesting suggestion. Hopefully, it will not be a lasting trend. SiteMinder's World Hotel Index data of live-booking information, indicates good news for Spain in a shorter time period! As of today, 6 April 2021, we can see booking momentum hit its peak for travellers to Spain between April to October 2021. Bookings from international guests are tracking to move from 25% to 75% by October. This is great news!

Thanks again, Lisa. We appreciate your feedback.
Warmest, Mei

Susana V.
GM
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2021

"Easy to use and cost effective"

Kommentare: Very good.

Vorteile: - The fact that we don't have to insert the same information for repetitive guests. The info pops out as soon as we type the name of the booking.
- The fact that we don't pay commission for bookings coming from OTA's - we pay only a flat monthly fee
- The type of reports given
- So easy to use

Nachteile: - The fact that we have to create different bookings for same guest coming for interrupted dates (some guests leave for 1 night and then come back).
- The fact that we have to create different bookings for guests that move bedrooms. (some guests have to change rooms and the system doesn't allow the same booking to have a change of rooms or dates)

von Little Hotelier an 15.4.2021

Hi Susana,

We really appreciate your feedback and the time taken to share it. It's great to hear that Little Hotelier is helping you to save time, so you can focus on your guests. We are really glad you are able to manage your business cost-effectively with us.

In relation to your suggestion about creating different bookings for the same guests, this is something that has been considered by our product team.

We really appreciate your feedback and ongoing partnership.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2021
Dan & joanie P.
Managers
  • Bewertet am 2.8.2016

"Little Hotelier could not have arrived at a better time."

Kommentare: After spending one month with front office manager we added OTAs. Two days before our second month ended I had to get surgery on my foot. I am now in the 5th week of having to spend 7 weeks with my foot elevated 23 1/2 hours a day. Because of little hotelier I have been able to run the office and manage the OTAs from my bed and the couch. July is traditionally one of our 3 slowest months. Despite my Recuperation restrictions we closed July with 87.6 % occupancy. How many times do you get to lay in bed for a month and earn a bonus.

Vorteile: I like to be able to view the calendar wherever I am, in order to check availability . My wife and I also give it a quick look in the morning and plan for the day. Second I love the reports key. I can check income, statistics and break them down in so many ways in seconds. It is great to be able to rattle off numbers to my boss at the drop of a hat. Third I have been very successful filling up rooms by running last minute specials on the OTAs. It only takes a few seconds to advertise world wide . I can also cancel them just as fast.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to remove any reservation or payment in cause of last minute change. Once you check someone in you can't reverse it. I would like to have a master code to check credit card information instead of having to go to my e-mail for a new code each time. One other very small item that is just a pet peeve but I wish it would auto format the phone numbers.

von Little Hotelier an 9.8.2016

Hi Dan & Joanie,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it.

We are so glad to hear how happy you are with Little Hotelier.

We have taken on board your feedback and will look to implement these features in the near future to make the operation of your property easier for you.

Regards,
The Little Hotelier Team

• Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Werner P.
HOST/OWNER
  • Bewertet am 18.2.2020

"Good reliable booking solution"

Kommentare: We wish that LH doesn't make the software too sophisticated because it wouldn't help.

Vorteile: - The service for setting up this software was outstanding. We came from an other nonfunctional very expensive software solution and there was no problem for the customer service to take the database over to the LH system. It is very easy to handle.

Nachteile: There are still some little software improvements to do. Invoicing to travel agents, direct email from the system to guest about the booking and changes they make along the way. Mapping could be easier.
Too many nonsense emails from the support.

von Little Hotelier an 28.2.2020

Hi Werner,

Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier, we really appreciate it.

Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly and our on-boarding process smooth.

We are always looking for ways to continually improve our users' experience, so we appreciate your feedback.

• Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Justin R.
  • Bewertet am 26.1.2016

"Great System and Support"

Kommentare: We recently transitioned our property to this software and we are pleased with the software. As with any system, there are little things that could be adjusted or added that would make this a 5 star system, but at this time they are not implemented or available. Housekeeping report is very basic. Adjusting the rates is very easy and pushes out to all connected channels correctly. Guest emails and communication is good but could be better and more customization would be an added benefit. Adjusting inventory is a great feature as well and you can control what the OTA's get and stop sells and other features as well. Monthly sales and tax reporting is very basic and needs some added calculations for different tax rates so no manual calculation would be necessary. Color coding could be better to help show room status and payment status is done with a flag, but color coding is easier to read. As one review stated earlier, the reporting is very slim and lacking and mine does not work correctly, but I can get the numbers from other parts of the reporting or do a manual calculation and get the number I am looking for but its most likely a little bug that would be easy to fix. Overall, we are very pleased with this software and the integration with OTA channels and our website works like a charm. The only other complaint I would have would be the integration with the payment processor. We are doing this manually and it is working fine but integration with the software would be extremely great and save errors when reconciling. They say they are working on getting relationships for this service, so we will wait and see how that goes. I would recommend this company to new and future companies who want to integrate and move to a computer system for smaller properties.

von Little Hotelier an 26.1.2016

Hi Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to review us - we really appreciate your feedback!

We have taken your comments on board and you will be pleased to know that we are working on an integrated payment solution that will be available very soon. You'll be able to process payments in a click!

Our product team is working hard to continuously improve and evolve our solution and our product roadmap details some very exciting features. This includes more comprehensive reporting, guest profiles, apps and so much more. The first release of these improvements is Monday. (!)

We want to take the time to thank you for partnering with us and look forward to helping in your success this year.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of help!

The Little Hotelier Team

• Bewertet am 26.1.2016
Dirk H.
  • Bewertet am 11.9.2019

"Ideal PMS"

Kommentare: I started with Siteminder in 2008 and watched it develop over the years. Then it morphed into the PMS Littlehotelier which enabled me to go totally paperless and manage everything easily even from my mobile phone when I am away from the office.

Vorteile: It works, meaning it does a lot of work for you, saving you time and effort

Nachteile: Relatively expensive. The inventory page is slow to load.

von Little Hotelier an 16.9.2019

Hi Dirk,

Firstly, we want to thank you for being such a loyal customer and member of the Little Hotelier community! It's excellent that you've gotten such great results using our products.

We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience.

We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and have a dedicated support team.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile.

Have a wonderful rest of your week ahead :)

• Bewertet am 11.9.2019
David G.
  • Bewertet am 26.9.2019

"Makes managing an accommodation straight forward"

Kommentare: We run a small accommodation. Little Hotelier is the third channel manager we have used and have been with them for many years now. If l have any problems that l cannot fix they are always their to talk too on the phone in order to solve any problems.

Vorteile: Little Hotelier recently upgraded their software. It has helped make it very user friendly and easy to navigate. Site is set up in a logical way so that drop down boxes are clearly explained and navigated.
When we get a booking we immediately get an email with detailed and clear information on the guests. Very easy for people to use who are not that confident with using websites. Other channel managers l have used in the past were extremely complicated and way to many dropdown boxes which made to very confusing.

Nachteile: I find when l first go into the site their are way to many steps until you finally get in. Needs to have some kind of shortcut.

von Little Hotelier an 30.9.2019

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us :)

• Bewertet am 26.9.2019
Jen D.
  • Bewertet am 1.3.2018

"Little Hotelier makes our small business more professional and cuts down administration time"

Vorteile: It was easy to set up and is easy to use (for a non-technical person!) and it streamlines our booking process. It allowed me to set up an 'enquire only' on the booking engine so I can vet my guests and gave me the ability to use a pricing calculator for booking enquiries and the use of a compliant credit card system. It was good to link it to my Facebook page. It is very handy to have it on my mobile to use whenever and wherever I like.

Nachteile: My only problem is that it's not a channel manager and the calendar doesn't link to Air BnB and Stayz - I have to change the calendars individually for every booking. That's because I don't take direct online bookings and need to vet guests first, but it would be good to link the calendar bookings to i-Cal.

von Little Hotelier an 6.3.2018

Hi Jen,

Thanks for taking the time to review Little Hotelier.

It's great to hear that you had a good experience setting up the system and are enjoying the convenience of our app.

You'll be excited to hear that it was recently announced that Airbnb has chosen Little Hotelier to be the first channel manager with a real-time, two way connection. This will eliminate the need for an iCal connection as you can connect to Airbnb as a channel and your inventory will be automatically updated as a booking is made on Airbnb.

Your hotel will be able to apply to connect to Airbnb over the coming weeks when our connection live. Keep an eye out for the link on our website or communication via email.

Let me know if you require any more information.

Kaitlyn @ SiteMinder

• Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Bruce P.
Owner / Manager
  • Bewertet am 6.7.2020

"Too basic for modern hotel management"

Kommentare: Generally it is very easy to use day to day for bookings and reservations. However, this really is the base line for any PMS and I expect more control and convenience to manage my property. Accordingly I am looking for a replacement.
Reservations does not handle groups well at all. You can book multiple rooms on one reservation but only if all guests arrive and depart on the same days. You can't split rooms off this one group res and you only get one bill for the entire group. You have to enter individual reservations to achieve any real functionality but there's not way to link or connect these independent res as a group.
Billing is far too basic. Room charging is fine but you can't charge for other ad-hoc items with any ease and rate changes across a stay are awkward to implement.
You can't split bills, can't move charges across rooms and the gust only gets one bill so no way to hide room rates or provide separate bills for company expenses and personal expenses.
Room/Rates configuration is also convoluted and requires constant manual work-arounds to function.
Reports are basic but useful. Unfortunately many times occ% and Avg Rates do not calculate accurately.

Vorteile: Easy to use dashboard and reservations control

Nachteile: Terrible (non-existent) groups control
Poor accounting and billing system
Complicated and inflexible rates control

• Bewertet am 6.7.2020