Über Little Hotelier

Little Hotelier, Software für kleine Gastgewerbe. Websitegestalter, Front Desk Management, Marketing, Direktbuchungen & Zahlungssystem.

Erfahre mehr über Little Hotelier

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout.

If they call us to book a basic function that competitors have is to book for a limited period on the calendar. After this period if client doesn't pay booking erases in automatic.

Bewertungen zu Little Hotelier

3,8
3,7
3,9

Little Hotelier hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 154 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Little Hotelier bereits verwendet?

Ben
Inhaber in Deutschland

404. support nicht gefunden

Kommentare: Am Anfang hatten wir ein gutes Gefühl, denn die Mitarbeiter sind freundlich und professionell.Beim Onboarding sagte uns ein Mitarbeiter freundlich aber relativ lieblos, dass die meisten von uns erkennbaren Funktionen nicht genutzt werden können. Scheinbar war er auch etwas planlos.Der Support antwortet seit Wochen nicht auf Emails. Wir sind bereits auf der Suche nach einem anderem System.

Cloudbasiert, intuitiv, freundliches Onboarding

- Zahlungen können nicht rückwirkend aufgezeichnet werden- man kann den Kunden keine Angebote schicken sondern nur Reservierungen- Saisonpreise sehr umständlich einzutragen- viele Funktionen, die sich nicht nutzen lassen- Suche von Buchungen nur möglich bei Angabe des Zeitraumes- super viele Bugs- grauenhafter Support (20 Min. Warteschleife am Telefon und meine Probleme waren doch nicht gelöst)- Email werden nicht vom Support beantwortet- Backoffice total unstrukturiert und lieblos

vor 11 Monaten

Hi Ben, We are sorry that your experience didn't live up to our usual standard. I want to make things right for you, can you please share with me your details such as email address and property name, so I can get one of our senior support members to contact you as soon as possible? You can drop me an email at ereena.rosli@siteminder.com

Steve
Steve
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Awesome software for a micro operation.

Kommentare: It's been great since the outset. Excellent customer service/support. It's clearly a company that cares about what it does. I think they would fare even better if they were to promote some of the features/apps they offer.

Ease of use. Integration with the other apps available. Flexibility of the view in the calendar. The reports and analytics. And there are tons of features I would love to explore but don't have the time.

Not much. I'm really pleased with the recent upgrades to the mobile app. The only feature I'd like to see is the ability for me to colour code my calendar based on the incoming channel. That way I would have a quick visual confirmation that tells me at a glance where the reservations are coming from and would quickly indicate to me how any specific promotion is doing depending on the channel. If the reservation also could have an indicator of what promotion was used, that would be even better!

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Steve, We are grateful you took the time to provide such a positive recommendation. We are thrilled to learn that you find it simple to use the various capabilities of Little Hotelier, including Integration, Flexibility, Reporting, and Analytics. We are over the moon to learn that our team of customer care representatives has been providing you with excellent service. The good news is that we have colour codes in the calendar, and you can look them up at this link: https://learn.littlehotelier.com/s/article/BELH-display?language=en AU#colour-scheme. We hope that this makes it easier to browse visually around the site. We take every piece of feedback seriously and work hard to ensure that our customers always have a positive experience when travelling with us. Join us in the chat if there is anything that you need assistance with. One of our employees will respond to your inquiry as soon as they can. Warmest, Ereena

Catherine
Manager in Katar

Simple and easy to use

Kommentare: After using the software for just over 2 years now I am still very happy with Little Hotelier - we are a basic room only 2* hotel and the software is perfect for us. I have researched other companies and had demonstrations but Little Hotelier although not the cheapest, is good value for money and has helped streamline our business and saves time. It is so simple to use. During Covid we have struggled with our with having the finances to pay the fees. The company have really helped and bent over backwards to help us.

Very easy to use with clear uncluttered screen layout. It was the first time we used a CMS as the hotel had not really got into the 21st Century. The integration and change was so simple and the support from Little Hotelier was amazing. The Reports section is so helpful with the day to day accounting Very rarely have any glitches or problems with the software. I am pleased that we now have a choice of 14 and 28 day calendar view

The invoices are unnecessarily complicated and take up too much paper. Guests do not want a copy of their invoice that is 3 pages long if they have stayed for a month. Obviously we email invoices if requested but guests do comment and say it is too complicated. If a guest cancels through our OTA, and they fall within the free period they are not charged, but Little Hotelier does not remove the cost so it comes up as an outstanding amount. It would be good to have a button that marks a guest as a no show so we can track how often this happens through the reporting (also we still take payment for the room)

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Catherine, We loved getting your detailed review and amazing feedback! You've really encapsulated everything Little Hotelier tries to be for small busy customers like yourself and we are so glad to hear it's really helped you streamline your business and save you time. Thank you for your suggestion regarding simplifying the invoices, they are currently designed to show a very detailed breakdown of nightly cost and extras added to the booking, so long stays can stretch out the invoice format, however this feedback has been added to our product team's development board for consideration. Thank you again for your partnership over the past 2 years, we hope to continue supporting you for many more. Warmest, Jessica

Matt
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Cancelled free trial and still charged

1,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Nothing about it. I decided that other options were a better choice and cancelled during the free trial using the web contact form.

The little hoteliers free trial is a scam. We didn't like the software and requested to cancel free trial via the online form. I have been invoiced and payment illegally charged from my account. I just called them and explained that the online form was completed in the trial period, I once again confirmed that I wanted to cancel, and asked for funds to be refunded. I am yet to receive a confirmation by email and no refund. They even followed up with a phone call in the trial period to which I confirmed that I had already cancelled and this customer service rep did nothing to confirm the cancellation had taken effect. I have a second invoice that has been sent to me that is now also in dispute. Customer service was terrible and asking for reference numbers when their online cancellation form did not give one. I have read previous warnings about this company and you need to believe them. DO NOT DO THEIR FREE TRIAL AS YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CANCEL! [sensitive content hidden] STAY AWAY

letzten Monat

Hi Matt, We are deeply sorry for the experience you had. Upon noticing your review on Trustpilot, our team promptly addressed the issue and processed a full refund on April 8th. If there are any lingering concerns or if there's anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are committed to resolving this matter completely and apologise once again for any inconvenience caused. Warm regards, Ereena ereena.rosli@siteminder.com

Melanie
OWNER in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic product and service.

Kommentare: I am extremely happy with Little Hotelier. Their customer service is excellent and they are very helpful in helping when I have an issue and extremely patient and polite.

It has everything I need, reports, customisable emails, guest registration forms and invoices. An app that at a quick glance I can easily see what I need to as well as do bookings. Integration with my website and OTAs.

I found the set up a bit confusing , but I am not good at technology and am new to the industry, so it could be me and not the system.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Melanie, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate your feedback. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need help with anything along the way. Our support team is available 24/7 via chat for any inquiries you may have. We loved hearing your thoughts and so greatly appreciate your partnership with us, Melanie! Kindest, Jessica.

Olga
Innkeeper in USA

6 years and many more to come happy customer

Kommentare: Live customer service is precious

Reliable and simple to use yet versatile

Small business affordable. Good value for what it offers.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Olga, Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and other hoteliers. It's customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. We are so happy to hear you have been with us for 6 years. That's a milestone. We will keep working to innovate and make sure you keep having a great experience with us. Thanks again for all your support and kind words. Warmest, Jessica

General Manager in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not a suitable product for small hostels

Kommentare: everything EVERYTHING is an $$$ add on. and thats aside from the fact that it doesnt handle the channels like expedia and booking.com well. we got no end of double bookings,bizzare price changes.. and they have split the software into so many different parts to increase revenue. for example, you cant even send your own email to a guest, only a template, sms is ANOTHER package and more money. Their so call 'self check in' extra package called Guestjoy is nothing more tha a glorified mailchimp front end, and cant even do a simple task such as check in a guest, they excpected us to use a guest check in form and then MANUALLY mark guests as checked in on arrival. Sirvoy is a much better package. Dont wast your time and money with Siteminder, Little Hotelier and Guestjoy.

fairly nice gui and layout. easy to move rooms in calendar

everything is a paid add on, every feature requires another package and more money. its madness how they have done this. they could have one really decent product, instead its split into so many parts its unusable.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Michael, We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience you have experienced recently and want to ensure you that we are fully committed to resolving your concerns. Please send your property name, email address and contact number to my email: khogulan.mohankumar@siteminder.com, and I will get our customer support team to contact you soon. Rest assured, your feedback is invaluable, and we are dedicated to regaining your trust and ensuring your complete satisfaction in the future.

Werner
HOST/OWNER in Neuseeland

Good reliable booking solution

Kommentare: We wish that LH doesn't make the software too sophisticated because it wouldn't help.

- The service for setting up this software was outstanding. We came from an other nonfunctional very expensive software solution and there was no problem for the customer service to take the database over to the LH system. It is very easy to handle.

There are still some little software improvements to do. Invoicing to travel agents, direct email from the system to guest about the booking and changes they make along the way. Mapping could be easier. Too many nonsense emails from the support.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Werner, Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier, we really appreciate it. Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly and our on-boarding process smooth. We are always looking for ways to continually improve our users' experience, so we appreciate your feedback. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile. Thanks, Misha

Tingting
Motel Manager in Australien

ting

ease of use, price, great features, linked with website and other software

not enough features, can lag some times, needs added features like making rooms clean or dirty etc

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Ting, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We are glad you enjoy having everything in one place with Little Hotelier. We are working on adding more enhancements to our system. We will definitely let you know of any future updates, so you can make the most out of everything. In the meantime, you can connect Little Hotelier to almost 100 integrated apps. You can check more here: https://appstore.siteminder.com/ Thanks for your trust! Warmest, Jessica

Tom
V.P. Operations in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Difficult set-up-Good value after that

Kommentare: Initially it was horrible and we began looking for alternatives. Over the past 18 months we have come to rely on it as a foundational part of our success.

LH covers 90% of the tasks we need to complete in an effort to run the hotel. It is stable and reliable. It is very affordable.

Set-up was not intuitive and initially customer service support ineffective. Subsequent to launch we found the development team does not talk to the sales/customer support team so developers roll out beta versions of enhancements before the bugs are worked out and without telling customers of the changes. Initially I found the customer support team poorly trained with limited communication skills. I sensed they were also frustrated with their inability to satisfy customer needs. in the past 18 months I have not had to lean on customer service as frequently and when I do, the service is good.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Tom, Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us. We're really glad you're finding Little Hotelier as good value, stable and reliable. We continue to work on improving the products for customers like you. We appreciate your feedback about the onboarding process and you will be relieved to know we have made some big strides in streamlining and simplifying this process recently, however I am sorry to hear this wan't a great experience for you when you set up 2 years ago. Likewise, we have improved the communication between our development and support teams which I hope you are noticing now. Thank you so much for your continued partnership with Little Hotelier, Tom. We appreciate your patience and support, and if there is anything else we can do to help please reach out to our support team. Warm regards, Jessi

Christine
Landlady in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Little hotelier makes bookings easy

Kommentare: Excellent service highly recommend

I cannot double book a room and customer service is excellent very patient even with a non computer geek like me

It tends to ask for the password every other day

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Christine, Thank you very much for your feedback. We are so glad to hear our support team is doing their best to assist you. For your security and that of your guest's data, we have a multi-factor authentication process that ensures your password is updated every 90 days. This is common best practice in any online system. If you haven't updated your password at the 90 day point, it will prompt you to reset, which is easily done yourself in seconds. This may be why it's asking for a password. Once you reset it, there should be no issues moving forward. If this isn't the case, please do reach out to our helpful support team who will help figure out this issue quickly. Thank you again for working with us, Christine. Warmest, Jessica

Micah
Lodge Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You asked for my opinion

Kommentare: barley enough to do the job, and for context, we are a seasonal 19 room golf lodge, and it barley gets the job done.

The customer service team is extremely helpful

As the manager and sole operator of the system with the phone app I do not have the ability to make a reservation, change the length of a stay, build out a quote. or any of the most basic operations of the job. the phone app is only a window to view what is happening with the system and does not let me alter anything in the system. A broken tool. The reporting functions are EXTREMELY limited, we only have 19 rooms and i have to compile multiple reports just to compare year to date revenue. A broken tool. As the sole operate during the winter season i built the Lodge Email to receive the customer notifications and my business email to receive the management notifications. the customer notifications are full of vital information that the management notifications do not have, like the actual date the guest is going to be staying with us. Again, a broken tool.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Micah, Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. I am sorry to hear your experience has not lived up to our normal high standards. Regarding the App functionality, I wanted to point out that you are able to create a reservation and change the length of stay. To do this, navigate to the homepage and select "Create Reservation" at the bottom right. If you have a persistent issue with the app, please contact us directly so that we can resolve this for you promptly. We value the feedback we receive from our customers and are continuously looking for ways to improve our service, so thanks again for taking the time to share this with us. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. All the best, Misha

Pawel
Director in UK
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software for small to medium AIRBnBs using phone to manage property.

Kommentare: Good software if you need to manage your bookings on the go. Phone App provided is Simple in use and allows to manage new reservations in the system. Apart of that their offer is just ok. I had a really bad experience where at the end of our financial year their financial reporting didnt work for 3 consecutive weeks until problem was resolved. That was a huge minus and a breaking point for us to change PMS.

Phone App - It’s best the best what LittleHotellier offers.

Customer service. Very average agents in terms of their knowladge of the software. Booking Engine without many customisation options

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hello Pawel Thanks a lot for taking the time to rate and comment. It's great to hear that you've found Little Hotelier to be a useful and trustworthy tool in running your business. As a team, we value your input and will use it to better serve our Hotelier partners and enhance your overall stay. If you can email me your details here ereena.rosli@siteminder.com or if it's possible that someone on our support staff can help you out, or at least relay your comments for consideration. Our chat support is open around the clock, seven days a week, and our professionals are always happy to help. Kind Regards Ereena

Susana
GM in Mosambik
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and cost effective

Kommentare: Very good.

- The fact that we don't have to insert the same information for repetitive guests. The info pops out as soon as we type the name of the booking. - The fact that we don't pay commission for bookings coming from OTA's - we pay only a flat monthly fee - The type of reports given - So easy to use

- The fact that we have to create different bookings for same guest coming for interrupted dates (some guests leave for 1 night and then come back). - The fact that we have to create different bookings for guests that move bedrooms. (some guests have to change rooms and the system doesn't allow the same booking to have a change of rooms or dates)

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Susana, We really appreciate your feedback and the time taken to share it. It's great to hear that Little Hotelier is helping you to save time, so you can focus on your guests. We are really glad you are able to manage your business cost-effectively with us. In relation to your suggestion about creating different bookings for the same guests, this is something that has been considered by our product team. We really appreciate your feedback and ongoing partnership. Warmest, Jessica

Jim

Underdeveloped

Kommentare: Online and phone support people know less about the software than me, a user of it.

Staff that don't understand computers in general can still muddle through

Can't merge customers, so the same staff that doesn't understand software make duplicates all the time If a person calls to make 3 scattered reservations you have to get the same cc info FOR EACH ONE No back end logs. Can't see what time someone was clicked "Check in" "Check Out" etc... Doesn't integrate with quickbooks or anything else No supported credit card reader. So you better enjoy typing in credit card numbers FOR EVERY RESERVATION. Even if it's the same person making multiple

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi there, Thank you for leaving us a review. We are sorry to hear about your experience and want to come to a solution about how we can make Little Hotelier work for you. We are here to support hoteliers and property owners and our aim is to provide you with a user-friendly experience and better control over your day to day, plus more time to delight your guests. I have emailed you directly with my email address for you to provide me with the best details to contact you and one of our team will be in contact asap to support you. Thank you

Jen
Owner in Australien

Little Hotelier makes our small business more professional and cuts down administration time

It was easy to set up and is easy to use (for a non-technical person!) and it streamlines our booking process. It allowed me to set up an 'enquire only' on the booking engine so I can vet my guests and gave me the ability to use a pricing calculator for booking enquiries and the use of a compliant credit card system. It was good to link it to my Facebook page. It is very handy to have it on my mobile to use whenever and wherever I like.

My only problem is that it's not a channel manager and the calendar doesn't link to Air BnB and Stayz - I have to change the calendars individually for every booking. That's because I don't take direct online bookings and need to vet guests first, but it would be good to link the calendar bookings to i-Cal.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Jen, Thanks for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. It's great to hear that you had a good experience setting up the system and are enjoying the convenience of our app. You'll be excited to hear that it was recently announced that Airbnb has chosen Little Hotelier to be the first channel manager with a real-time, two way connection. This will eliminate the need for an iCal connection as you can connect to Airbnb as a channel and your inventory will be automatically updated as a booking is made on Airbnb. Your hotel will be able to apply to connect to Airbnb over the coming weeks when our connection live. Keep an eye out for the link on our website or communication via email. Let me know if you require any more information. Thanks, Kaitlyn @ SiteMinder

Cathy
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Counter intuitive, frustrating and ENDLESSLY time consuming!

It is visually appealing (which unfortunately gave me false hope that it would be more user friendly), it is easy to add staff to it (even though they then don't have access to a user friendly platform without being on a laptop/desktop), their customer service seems helpful once you get them on the phone.

Counter intuitive, frustrating and ENDLESSLY time consuming. Sometimes things I expect will take me 10 minutes to change (like a discounted room for 4+ nights) ends up taking me 8+ hours. The two people (including myself) who are in my office are both in our early 30's and are fairly tech savvy - growing up in the technological era. We spend a LOT of time discussing glitches, horrible lack of syncing, its counter-intuitive process and how often we spend HOURS on hold trying to reach someone in customer service. It even is lacking some very basic capabilities like being able to add links or images to auto emails which send to guests after they book a room. I really wish I had chosen another company to work with. I can't imagine a worse one out there but I don't have the time now to change over all of our information to a new system so I am trapped with them for the time being. I would HIGHLY recommend you look in to alternatives before choosing Little Hotelier.

James

Little Hotelier

Kommentare: A friend who had been in the hotel industry for many years recommended that we incorporate this software to help manage our online reservations. It was one of the best decisions we have made.
The support team from Little Hotelier has been fantastic. They know their product and are always patient when providing over the phone support.

It is relatively straight forward to use and is incredibly useful for running our business.

We have not been able to fault anything about this software.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi James, We want to say thank you for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly. Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile :) Thanks, Misha

Mandy
Director in Neuseeland

Daily user

Easy to set to and use. Easy fir a new user to follow and provided all the relevant information when making a booking.

Slow to respond after an update of software. no alerts are sent when there is a problem that can potentially affect a number users. Therefore you don't know if its your problem or a overall problem

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Mandy, First of all, thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience. We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and have a dedicated support team. We have some exciting changes coming that will alleviate the issues you mentioned. We hope these changes will make life a little easier for all of our customers. Thanks again for trusting us to be your partner. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with :) All the best, Misha

Owner in Neuseeland
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The more up dates the worst it gets

Kommentare: Tech support from called from New Zealand goes to a mail box that is full

I have been using this software for 6 years it mostly works

Every up date the user interface gets worse You can only us Crome on mac The soft ware sometimes just goes haywire

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi David, First of all, thank you for being our partner for all this time. We appreciate that the most, and for the time you've taken to share your feedback. We continue to upgrade our features in response to customer feedback, to which it's been well received to date. That's why, it's really important to us that we get to the bottom of the issues you're facing. We apologise if you seem to have been unable to reach our support team - this is unusual. It's been escalated with urgency and our team are reaching out to you to make sure we address this ASAP. Thank you so much for your patience and rest assured, our team will keep trying to connect with you. Warmest regards, Jessica

carol
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great for managing bookings of my vila

Kommentare: Great experience it took a lot of time to learn the program but worth it. I tried others and very happy with what I ended up using LH

I like that I can call any time and receive back up or have questions answered.

There is a lot to learn not easy for me as I do not have a tech background. But with the help I am able to have confidence in the program.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Carol. We are really pleased to hear you are having great experience with our support team and Little Hotelier is helping you to manage all the booking easily. It's so important to us that we help all our customers, no matter what your background, get confident in using your system as easily as possible. Our online knowledge base has everything from Getting Started to individual feature sections with hundreds of practical articles with screenshots and videos to help. Here's the link: https://help.littlehotelier.com/ Apart from our friendly support team ever ready to help, you can access these online resources 24/7. We hope this is useful and thank you again for your trust in Little Hotelier, Carol! Warmest, Jessica Little Hotelier

Neal

Review Of Little Hotelier

Kommentare: I am just completing my 1st full year and it has been money well spent.

Ease of use and simple processing of payments. I also love that I have not had any auditing issues and needing to chase down money owed!

I would love it to be able to do split reservations with multiple rooms and different dates. I would also love to have a email button right on the guests reservation page to send a standard or customizable message other than just the confirmation and invoice.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Neal, Happy 1 year anniversary with Little Hotelier! We are so thrilled to be your partner and hear that you have found our platform to be money well spent. We are constantly working on improving Little Hotelier and have added your suggestions to our product teams list for consideration and am pleased to let you know that split reservations is something that is being considered already. We really appreciate your suggestions and your partnership with us. Warmest, Jessica

Annette
Owner in Kanada

A Big Stress Reliever

Kommentare: I am no longer double booked and the invoice is already created for me.

little hotelier has saved me from a lot of stress by preventing Expedia from double booking my rooms. Guests became very angry with me when they had to stay somewhere else. I was upset many times , especially during Canada 150 year (2017) when we had lots of bookings.

The only thing I don't like is the extra cost for the Canadian dollar but that is out of your chands.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Annette, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! It's great to hear you are having such a great experience with us and you don't have to worry about overbooking anymore. Please, don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need anything. Your partnership is very important to us! Kind regards, Jessica

Joaquin
Marketing in Mexiko

Worst experience ever

Kommentare: None,

The process of integration is super painful, takes a lot of time, and they don't explain what the software can do and what cannot do, I have 4 properties and 1 extra where we rent the 4 properties, at the first moment they said he are a big company part of Siteminder, so they have all integrations with Airbnb that I asked to them many times, after days of mailing, they move to next step that is another call. Onboarding call takes 4 minutes, why? because they don't have the integration they said before, they cannot sync all the calendars, they suggest adding manual requests and handling that. Be aware of that kind of software that doesn't give you an opportunity to test the software by your self.

The integration is the worst, they are completely out of context.

Jennell
Business Owner in Australien
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Little Hotelier is Great

Kommentare: Whenever I have had a technical issue I have found the customer service to be very helpful.

Little Hotelier has a App which is great when you are away from the office so can still do business on the move.

There are a few features that I feel are a missing.

Antwort von SiteMinder

Hi Jennell, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. It's exciting to hear you are enjoying the app and it's helping you manage your business from anywhere. We work tirelessly to keep improving and adding more features. In the meantime you can reach out to us for anything you need. Our support team is available 24/7 via chat, and we are always keen to hear out our customers and understand their needs. We appreciate your input and thank you so much for trusting us to be your partner. Warmest, Jessica