the solution my property needed

Bewertet am 23.8.2019
Humberto A.
eCommerce
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps on a daily basis to update and keep track of the rooms I have booked on my property without the need to invest in expensive software that gets outdated easily.

Vorteile: Easy of use, almost no training needed. Perfecto customer support. Always up to date with new settings for the users.

Nachteile: There is nothing negative about it. It was the perfect solution for the property i manage, helped on the daily processes.

von Little Hotelier an 30.8.2019

Hi Alfonso,

Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier.

Our system has been purposely designed to be easily understood by all users so we're pleased to hear that you find our system intuitive and user-friendly.

Misha

Makes managing an accommodation straight forward

Bewertet am 26.9.2019
David G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We run a small accommodation. Little Hotelier is the third channel manager we have used and have been with them for many years now. If l have any problems that l cannot fix they are always their to talk too on the phone in order to solve any problems.

Vorteile: Little Hotelier recently upgraded their software. It has helped make it very user friendly and easy to navigate. Site is set up in a logical way so that drop down boxes are clearly explained and navigated.
When we get a booking we immediately get an email with detailed and clear information on the guests. Very easy for people to use who are not that confident with using websites. Other channel managers l have used in the past were extremely complicated and way to many dropdown boxes which made to very confusing.

Nachteile: I find when l first go into the site their are way to many steps until you finally get in. Needs to have some kind of shortcut.

von Little Hotelier an 30.9.2019

Hi David,

Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us :)

Daily user

Mandy C.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to set to and use. Easy fir a new user to follow and provided all the relevant information when making a booking.

Nachteile: Slow to respond after an update of software. no alerts are sent when there is a problem that can potentially affect a number users. Therefore you don't know if its your problem or a overall problem

Hi Mandy,

First of all, thanks so much for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience.

We have some exciting changes coming that will alleviate the issues you mentioned. We hope these changes will make life a little easier for all of our customers.

Thanks again for trusting us to be your partner. Let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with :)

Misha

Tech help is not available on weekends? I haven't been able to log in for a few weeks. That's bad!

Bewertet am 13.8.2017
Sandra S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The only reason I wouldn't recco it now is because of the lack of tech support on the weekends. There's no excuse for the NO HELP on weekends. That's when we are the busiest and it's frustrating being hung out to dry with no help. What do you mean...your answering service says we are closed for the weekend....that's horrible to do to your customers who count on you to keep their balls in the air...I need to charge cards and get information and check for availability...Right now I can't stand this program.

Vorteile: I'm not saying anything above the software. I've read other peoples' comments and I am agreeing with them that it could be better. For me having 4 rooms and a private suite of 2 rooms...which means 5 total...and being the first online reservation program that I've ever used I was pleased...but no help on weekends? What's that about. That's nonsense. We in the wine country mostly have weekend visitors and that's when I might have a problem. I cannot sign in. I type in the name...then the password and enter and it acts like it's going to load and then reverts back to sign in again...I need to use my computer for this because the app doesn't provide the same capabilities. Changes cannot be made using the phone app. It's too small on my phone. It doesn't print out the same either. I can't get the cc# using the phone app. Can you? If anybody can provide help please let me know because I'm getting mad!

Nachteile: I haven't been able to access the program from my computer for three or so weeks. They've taken away the person who used to manage my account and she was a Gem. Return call right after her morning meetings...never let me hang. Even called me one time on a weekend. I thought can you imagine that....but not even a tech available on a weekend..my gosh...I can't use a program without assistance when I need it...could me once in a year but when you need help with running your business that is when you need it. Frustrated here in Plymouth, CA.

von Little Hotelier an 14.8.2017

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for taking the time to review Little Hotelier. We value all feedback from our customers and your feedback has been passed directly onto management.

Weekend support is something we are working towards internally. Our support team will have more details and dates on when this will be available in the near future so we will keep you updated.

Also, we have contacted your support team and they will be in touch to sort out the problem of you not being able to log into your account as soon as possible.

Again, thank you for taking the time to submit your review.

The team @ Little Hotelier

Little Hotelier

Robert W.
Owner/Manager
Gastgewerbe, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Overall the experience with Little Hotelier is excellent.

Vorteile: We can turn the computer on and login and check future bookings without having to refer to hard copies when you have a direct inquiry.

Nachteile: Having to change the password every 3 months. Having to hold on when you call the call centre in a que.

Hi Robert,

Thank you for your wonderful review and taking the time to share your opinion with us.

It's excellent that you've gotten great results using the product! Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile.

VERY NICE BUT WITH INCREDIBLE HOLES

Bewertet am 4.10.2015
Stefano B.

Kommentare: I am sorry, the team is really supportive. and I am sorry to send in this negative review. I like the overall tone of the app. the calendar part and the synking. but there are some INCREDIBLE FAULTS in the RESERVATION LIST page I tried so many times to send out the message that the PAYMENTS PART needs some URGENT and I believe essential adjustments. I wasted time training, and setting up. and now I find out that it is totally hidden in THE RESERVATION LIST who paid and who paid what. in the reservation list there is only the TOTAL AMONT DUE SHOWING, AND THE COLUMNS of the DEPOSIT AND THE BALANCE are hidden. this results in continuos risky, time consuming work inside the CALENDAR TIMELINE opening and closing all the bookings to find out who payd and who hasn't, who was processed in their credit cards and who sent in their bank transfers. Where I work (boutique hotel in Brazil) there are no automatic processings of credit cards. so unless you have this feature you should not use this app. and the team of littlehotelier should not advise to use their app from the beginning I believe if you do not have API services. which is what I really advise to do in Littlehotelier future because it was quite clarly stated to me that to adjust this function is not in their programs. which is quite amazing, in a negative way. everything is set up to offer clarity of administrative vision. but for some reason they do not want to open up the columns of the deposit and the final payments. after many messages the best reply I received was that Littlehoteliers are waiting for international similar requests. I had the feeling that they were playing around with their start up forgetting that their clients' time is their focus.

von Little Hotelier an 27.1.2016

Hi Stefano,

Thank you for taking the time to review us - we appreciate your feedback and are really sorry to hear you are were not 100% happy.

Our customers' success is our sole focus. We spend time helping our customers utilise the system to it's full advantage, and try take on all of the admin work to set you up so that you see the benefits immediately, without disrupting your tight schedule. We know how busy our customers are.

With that in mind, we are really happy that you have decided to continue to partner with us and hope all is going well at Soleluna Casa Pousada.

We have taken your feedback on board and you will be pleased to know that we are releasing some great calendar improvements next week.

This includes the booking summary which is now even better than before.

Thank you again for your time in reviewing us! We are a quick call away should you need any help.

Best,
The Little Hotelier

lacks reporting and statistical reporting

Bewertet am 23.7.2016
Chris E.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: good for maintaining reservations but quite basic in its design. from a functional point of view does not allow for traces to be set for specific days for reminders, cannot set overbooking levels and cannot provide details by room type, business on the books etc. If you make one reservation for 2 rooms it cannot let you know later what the Average rate per room was as it combines the details. The reporting side is very weak and you cannot get all the details exported to excel to mange the data yourself. Good for the basics but don't expect much more. Call center good and responsive but as system is lacking capability most questions go to the development team so no idea when basic features will actually be added

Vorteile: easy to use
good interface to OTA

Nachteile: lack of reporting
no tracing features for reminders
not good statistical
cannot get data dump to excel to compensate for lack of reports

von Little Hotelier an 27.7.2016

Hi Chris,

Thanks for sharing your experience with Little Hotelier.

We¿re glad to hear that you enjoy the interface, easy connectivity, and customer service. We appreciate your valuable feedback on the functionality within the system and can assure you that enhanced reporting is on our roadmap. We¿re always looking to improve Little Hotelier to make sure the features are as powerful as they are simple to use, so please contact us at info@littlehotelier.com with any additional feedback.

Fantastic Software

Murray G.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Little Hotelier makes my life so much easier managing different OTA channels and is so easy to use and navigate. I would highly recommend to any small to medium sized B&B or Hotel.

Nachteile: The end of financial year reports for forward bookings is not great

Hi Murry,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us! We are extremely grateful for all of our customer feedback.

Could be better but ok!

Bewertet am 27.9.2019
Ruth A.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, particularly in the last 6 months, it has been very frustrating using the software, due to being very slow, needing to refresh the page after very small periods of time (ie less than 10 mins). The screen is also not complete, unable to fully view guest details in rooms that are high up the page when you want to have a quick view. However it is an easy system to use ( when functioning properly) and the team do add new features from time to time, which do improve the experience. More is required though to really make it user friendly and suitable for a busy small business.

Vorteile: Easy to learn and use. I like the reports page to be able to track year on year growth.

Nachteile: Very slow, and not as many features as I would like and have had with previous similar software.

von Little Hotelier an 30.9.2019

Hi Ruth,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate your comments and we're sorry to hear that your experience with us didn't live up to our usual standards.

We have passed this onto our team who will urgently try to reach out to you within the day. In the meantime, if you have a preferred contact email or phone number for us to reach you on, please direct message us and we'll make sure to use this.

Kindly let me know if there's anything else I can help you with to give you a great experience with Little Hotelier. We thank you again for trusting us as a customer and look forward to solving your issues.

Misha

Good for small properties, but....

Bewertet am 24.2.2017
Conrad M.

Kommentare: It's an australian company, so they're not really dedicated to the US market. Just last year you could not enter a Discover card transaction. The biggest plus is ease of use (because there's not many features). It's cloud based which is great for taking reservations from a mobile enabled tablet when you're on the beach....to use a smart phone is hard but not impossible. you have a powerful interface in siteminder, however I found a flaw in their software, brought it to their attention and have heard nothing back, like 'oops' or anything. maybe I'll hear back when they come up with a fix? Sometimes it bogs down, but you'll get no explanation. The PMS lacks basic features like the ability to do a split reservation, so you have to manually create two reservations, and they can't be linked for billing ...pain in the butt.
You have very little customization from contact letters, to screen layout. You have to accept their color scheme, you can only see two weeks at a time. You can't run a report to see 'what reservations do I have where no confirmation was sent' etc. The salesperson will feign interest in your issues, but there is no 'upcoming development log' so you know what's coming down the pipeline. They want you to use stripe, at a higher rate than stripe charges.
Pros: Ease of use, powerful interface with siteminder, flat rate (no comission for channel manager bookings/setup)Cloud based
Cons: lack of PMS features, slow support
Competing product we are looking at : Cloudbeds

Love the team and staff but functionality is a real issue

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Kl R.

Vorteile: Its easy to use and navigate and customer service is excellent, I like the team and the management and that they are based in Australia.

Nachteile: I am sorry to leave negative feedback as customer service is excellent but I have tried to contact directly 4 times (twice of those in writing) to prompt your software development team to fix some really basic functionality issues:
1. Automated Guest Letters - This is a basic function available in any hotel management system but Little Hotellier is the most limited I have seen.
- There are no "fields" that you can import from the booking itself. For example, if you want to set up an automated "guest arrival letter", you cannot import guest name, check in date or check out date, or check in time. What is the point of this letter if it needs to be so generic that it cannot confirm with a guest their name, date of arrival or anything specific about their booking? I am honestly so surprised by this as the other systems we use are much more advanced than this. This means I must leave a note in my diary to send a personalised letter to each guest on their day of check in confirming their booking details.
- The automated letters do not leave a note with the reservation itself. Again any other system I have used, you can click on the reservation and see the correspondance they have received from us. Its impossible to know if they received any letters or not.
- No option for custom letters.
If this is not sorted out soon I will have no option but to change systems as we are getting busier and its making our procedures so clunky and inefficient.

Little Hotelier could not have arrived at a better time.

Bewertet am 2.8.2016
Dan & joanie P.
Managers
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: After spending one month with front office manager we added OTAs. Two days before our second month ended I had to get surgery on my foot. I am now in the 5th week of having to spend 7 weeks with my foot elevated 23 1/2 hours a day. Because of little hotelier I have been able to run the office and manage the OTAs from my bed and the couch. July is traditionally one of our 3 slowest months. Despite my Recuperation restrictions we closed July with 87.6 % occupancy. How many times do you get to lay in bed for a month and earn a bonus.

Vorteile: I like to be able to view the calendar wherever I am, in order to check availability . My wife and I also give it a quick look in the morning and plan for the day. Second I love the reports key. I can check income, statistics and break them down in so many ways in seconds. It is great to be able to rattle off numbers to my boss at the drop of a hat. Third I have been very successful filling up rooms by running last minute specials on the OTAs. It only takes a few seconds to advertise world wide . I can also cancel them just as fast.

Nachteile: I would like to be able to remove any reservation or payment in cause of last minute change. Once you check someone in you can't reverse it. I would like to have a master code to check credit card information instead of having to go to my e-mail for a new code each time. One other very small item that is just a pet peeve but I wish it would auto format the phone numbers.

von Little Hotelier an 9.8.2016

Hi Dan & Joanie,

Thank you kindly for taking the time to review us, we appreciate it.

We are so glad to hear how happy you are with Little Hotelier.

We have taken on board your feedback and will look to implement these features in the near future to make the operation of your property easier for you.

Great System and Support

Bewertet am 26.1.2016
Justin R.

Kommentare: We recently transitioned our property to this software and we are pleased with the software. As with any system, there are little things that could be adjusted or added that would make this a 5 star system, but at this time they are not implemented or available. Housekeeping report is very basic. Adjusting the rates is very easy and pushes out to all connected channels correctly. Guest emails and communication is good but could be better and more customization would be an added benefit. Adjusting inventory is a great feature as well and you can control what the OTA's get and stop sells and other features as well. Monthly sales and tax reporting is very basic and needs some added calculations for different tax rates so no manual calculation would be necessary. Color coding could be better to help show room status and payment status is done with a flag, but color coding is easier to read. As one review stated earlier, the reporting is very slim and lacking and mine does not work correctly, but I can get the numbers from other parts of the reporting or do a manual calculation and get the number I am looking for but its most likely a little bug that would be easy to fix. Overall, we are very pleased with this software and the integration with OTA channels and our website works like a charm. The only other complaint I would have would be the integration with the payment processor. We are doing this manually and it is working fine but integration with the software would be extremely great and save errors when reconciling. They say they are working on getting relationships for this service, so we will wait and see how that goes. I would recommend this company to new and future companies who want to integrate and move to a computer system for smaller properties.

von Little Hotelier an 26.1.2016

Hi Justin,

Thank you for taking the time to review us - we really appreciate your feedback!

We have taken your comments on board and you will be pleased to know that we are working on an integrated payment solution that will be available very soon. You'll be able to process payments in a click!

Our product team is working hard to continuously improve and evolve our solution and our product roadmap details some very exciting features. This includes more comprehensive reporting, guest profiles, apps and so much more. The first release of these improvements is Monday. (!)

We want to take the time to thank you for partnering with us and look forward to helping in your success this year.

Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time if we can be of help!

Ideal PMS

Bewertet am 11.9.2019
Dirk H.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I started with Siteminder in 2008 and watched it develop over the years. Then it morphed into the PMS Littlehotelier which enabled me to go totally paperless and manage everything easily even from my mobile phone when I am away from the office.

Vorteile: It works, meaning it does a lot of work for you, saving you time and effort

Nachteile: Relatively expensive. The inventory page is slow to load.

von Little Hotelier an 16.9.2019

Hi Dirk,

Firstly, we want to thank you for being such a loyal customer and member of the Little Hotelier community! It's excellent that you've gotten such great results using our products.

Let us know if there is anything we can do to further assist you get the most out of your products. Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile.

Have a wonderful rest of your week ahead :)

Misha

Little Hotelier makes our small business more professional and cuts down administration time

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Jen D.

Vorteile: It was easy to set up and is easy to use (for a non-technical person!) and it streamlines our booking process. It allowed me to set up an 'enquire only' on the booking engine so I can vet my guests and gave me the ability to use a pricing calculator for booking enquiries and the use of a compliant credit card system. It was good to link it to my Facebook page. It is very handy to have it on my mobile to use whenever and wherever I like.

Nachteile: My only problem is that it's not a channel manager and the calendar doesn't link to Air BnB and Stayz - I have to change the calendars individually for every booking. That's because I don't take direct online bookings and need to vet guests first, but it would be good to link the calendar bookings to i-Cal.

von Little Hotelier an 6.3.2018

Hi Jen,

Thanks for taking the time to review Little Hotelier.

It's great to hear that you had a good experience setting up the system and are enjoying the convenience of our app.

You'll be excited to hear that it was recently announced that Airbnb has chosen Little Hotelier to be the first channel manager with a real-time, two way connection. This will eliminate the need for an iCal connection as you can connect to Airbnb as a channel and your inventory will be automatically updated as a booking is made on Airbnb.

Your hotel will be able to apply to connect to Airbnb over the coming weeks when our connection live. Keep an eye out for the link on our website or communication via email.

Let me know if you require any more information.

Kaitlyn @ SiteMinder

Esay to use

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Stephanie H.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: very good but do not like the contact by telephone. have had no luck speaking to anyone after holding for a long time the call goes to a message box each time!! please improve your telephone conatct although email support is pretty efficient

Vorteile: Ease of use - not too complicated. Front desk visuals easy to comprehend at a glance. App for mobile so easy to use when offsite. Good invoicing system

Nachteile: Log in sometimes tricky especially if need to change password.

von Little Hotelier an 13.9.2019

Hi Stephanie,

We really appreciate you taking the time to share with us about your experience with Little Hotelier! Thank you for your insightful feedback and we certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience.

We are always looking for ways to give our customers the best possible experience. As such, we regularly release products and have a dedicated support team. We are actively ramping up our support team so that we can better serve our customers needs.

Little Hotelier

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
James S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A friend who had been in the hotel industry for many years recommended that we incorporate this software to help manage our online reservations. It was one of the best decisions we have made.
The support team from Little Hotelier has been fantastic. They know their product and are always patient when providing over the phone support.

Vorteile: It is relatively straight forward to use and is incredibly useful for running our business.

Nachteile: We have not been able to fault anything about this software.

von Little Hotelier an 13.9.2019

Hi James,

We want to say thank you for taking time out to review us! We really appreciate your insightful feedback and certainly hope we can keep focusing on improving your experience.

Thank you again for trusting us to be your partner. It's fabulous customers like you that make what we do so worthwhile :)

Misha

The best design I have ever seen

Bewertet am 15.5.2018
Zanneta B.
Head of hotel distribution
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Even I am not with Little Hotelier anymore I still remember great and bright design of PMS they have. Very user friendly. Understandable, intuitive.

Nachteile: The only problem of Little Hotelier (beed with them 3 years) has been timing answering support tickets.

von Little Hotelier an 22.5.2018

Hi Zanneta,

Thank you for taking the time to review Little Hotelier.

We're constantly working to improve the service and support we offer our customers and ensure that all support queries are answered in a timely and efficient manner.

If you have any further questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with a member of the team.

Kaitlyn @ Little Hotelier

Poor invoicing workflow with account customers

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Tracey S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We moved from Reservation Master Pro which had poor support, security issues and was not cloud based. Every system has its challenges however. We have less errors with LH however invoicing workflow to account customers is very time consuming and takes more time than the previous software. They are not very responsive to queries and you get the corporate runaround.

Vorteile: *Cloud based
*Siteminder linkage
*Security features
*Credit card verification

Nachteile: Visuals are clunky
*Generates unprofessional invoices to customers and cannot automatically produce a PDF invoice which most corporate customers require.
*Very basic reporting making reconciliations difficult.
*Tax invoice numbers on bookings do not match actual invoices
*No integration to Xero

von Little Hotelier an 16.9.2016

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

We have passed your feedback on to the product team and they are currently evaluating the most effective solution for these features.

The Little Hotelier Team

We have been using this software for over 18 months now. A few thoughts...

Bewertet am 25.7.2017
Tracey R.
Owner and Manager

Vorteile: Set up and ease of use.
Linkage to Siteminder
Cloud based which you can access form multiple devices.
Can think of anything else to recommend here?

Nachteile: Poor financial and room performance reporting.
Invoicing workflow abysmal -
--Unable to search under an invoice number which makes reconciliation very time intensive.
--PDF invoice generation is not automatic when sending an invoice
--Cannot run a debtors report
--Invoices are HTML embedded into email, do no print correctly
Visual cues are poor compared to similar products e.g. outstanding payments, occupancy at a glance.
Customer support is slow and they don't respond to the basic issues with any timeline for implementation of fixes. No communication when software changes are made

Simple to use

John P.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been pleased with upgrades that have been done to the system.

Vorteile: I like the simple layout easy to understand

Nachteile: Difficulty finding some past guest's details

von Little Hotelier an 23.9.2019

Hi John,

Thank you for your positive feedback :) We are so pleased to hear about the great results you are getting.

Try Cloudbeds!

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Conrad M.
Grand IT Mufti
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: As with most software companies, someone is trying to sell you the product. I was told that you can use the 'unallocated' feature as a waitlist. Now after a year I find out I can't, all this time, the 'unallocated' feature was pulling rooms from inventory which could then not be booked online. I reported the issue twice and this morning I finally got a call and the technician confirmed my fears. I've been losing revenue for the last year...GREAT! they are based in Australia, apparently they don't use 'waitlists' there? Heck when I started they didn't even have Discover as a credit card option! That they fixed. There is no list of upgrades, new features etc. The product appears stagnant, aside from the option to use Stripe and pay an additional 1% to Siteminder. Cloudbeds has a list of bug fixes and upgrades which they share with the customer, apparently they appreciate customers. Oh, and no audit trails, so if someone deletes a guest booking, you have no idea who did it. So if you have more than one employee, it becomes a game of finger pointing. Pros: Short learning curve, simple interface
Cons: Too many to list

Vorteile: Ease of use, short learning curve.

Nachteile: Most everything else. No wait list. No audit trails. No customization. No custom reports (ie can't use all fields in a report. Can only view 2 weeks at a time on the booking screen. The list goes on.

von Little Hotelier an 11.4.2017

Hi Conrad,
We¿re sorry to hear your feedback as it¿s not our typical customer experience. We¿ve escalated your comments to our product team who will look into this further and ensure we can learn and make improvements where necessary. Our customer success team will reach out to you to talk to you about your feedback.
Clare @ Little Hotelier

Love Little Hotelier

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Kayla B.
Cabin Director
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I would recommend this software to anyone with Bed and Breakfast, Cabins, or small property with rental spaces. Little Hotelier is easy to use with friendly people working behind it.

Vorteile: Creating a reservation has never been easier. I love that a Confirmation email, Pre-Check In email, and Post-Check Out email are all automatically sent for me. I also enjoy using the app. It is super helpful when I am not on the property but get phone calls. I can easily answer questions just by looking it up. Customer Service is great and is very prompt in responding.

Nachteile: A couple of the features are a little difficult to figure out. If one guest has booked multiple rooms that you initially made under one reservation, you cannot later go back and make a change to just one room or it will change them all. To make adjustments, rooms have to be reserved one at a time to only affect the one room.

Modern software

Bewertet am 7.4.2018
Senior Terminal Supervisor

Kommentare: tracking my holiday rental business

Vorteile: Little Hotelier is a good software for small hotels and self-catering properties. Great channel manager with a big number of booking sites/agents.

Nachteile: Little Hotelier is not providing booking calendar widgets codes for private websites made in Word Press.

von Little Hotelier an 10.4.2018

Hi there,

Thank you for reviewing Little Hotelier. We are pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience using Little Hotelier for your holiday rental business.

If you have any further feedback or questions, please don't hesitate to get in touch with the team.

The team @ Little Hotelier

Long time happy customer

Bewertet am 29.7.2016
John S.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We are a long time Little Hotelier customer and it has been a central part of our business for many years. Little Hotelier helps us manage our room inventory across a number of OTAs without the risk of double-bookings, and the Little Hotelier Booking Engine lets us take direct bookings without any commissions.

Vorteile: Ease of use, no risk of double-bookings. We love the new Little Hotelier app too!

von Little Hotelier an 29.7.2016

Hi John,

Thank you very much for your review.

It is wonderful to hear about the positive impact Little Hotelier has on your business. You are well and truly a part of the Little Hotelier family.