Über Aiveo

Eine Cloud-basierte Lösung für Einzelpersonen und kleine bis mittelgroße Teams. Funktionen beinhalten die Zeiterfassung und Aufgabenverwaltung.

Erfahre mehr über Aiveo

Easy , simple, fit to purpose and great customer support.

Missing a few features that I think it's necessary.

Bewertungen zu Aiveo

4,0

Aiveo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 151 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Aiveo bereits verwendet?

Lonnie
Lonnie
Chief Executive Officer in Republik Moldau
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My favorite tool for bug reporting and feature selection

Simple template designs that are easy to customize. Kanban and Scrum compatible. Easy to visualization work loads. Quick results for identifying sprint shortcomings and ahead of schedule. Its free for small teams.

There are times when I wanted to use algorithms for calculating time.

Omondi
Omondi
Associate Programs Coordinator in Kenia
Forschung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It offers the Solutions to Project Management Problems

Kommentare: Can help a project manager to determine and understand the inefficiencies in a project and work on improving them.

It can support both individual and teamwork planning. Managers can also use it to track the progress of a project, give recommendations and adjust timelines to suit the needs of the project. It is also relatively cheap to acquire.

Cannot work offline, since it is a cloud-hosted. Adding a new task involves a lot of processes and tends to be time-consuming.

Jean-Baptiste
Developper in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nice but not complete

Kommentare: The design is simple and efficient. The user experience can be improved: for example, changing the status of a task is not visual enough - (example: http://imgur.com/a/5WFMS in Bugify that I use) Key missing and important functions for me :
- No API available in Aiveo, my Bugify system is connected via an API to all the applications that I develop (Filemaker apps, apps with React Native, projects under Laravel in PHP)
- Aiveo does not allow you to create custom fields in the tasks screen. For example, web browser, operating system, client number. Each project has different custom fields.
- Be able to link Aiveo to other platforms: Toggl, Teamweek, etc.
- Create new tasks by sending to an email address for each project (better for my customer)
Task Board is a nice feature that i have not on Bugify.

Tasks board, design easy, customizable workflows

No API, application feel closed and not connected with other services

Madeleyne
Madeleyne
Asistente Administrativo in Venezuela

AIVEO excellent administrator and bug tracker.

Kommentare: In my personal opinion this tool has been used very little time and has given me great results, Thanks to its basic functions make my work much more professional being punctual at the time of completing my projects in the stipulated time.

AIVEO has been the most powerful software that I have used, it has helped me to work with ease detecting any failure that my projects may have. Allowing me to solve them in time and thus be able to complete my tasks as a team in a short time.

I can say that one disadvantage that I have been able to find from AIVEO is that it is usually slow when it comes to updating.

Lars
Lars
Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lightweight, easy to use...but could use some finesse still

Kommentare: I really enjoy Aiveo's overall interface, but there could be some more granular control over the ticket editing itself. For example, to be able to change priority from the list of tickets rather than having to click a ticket and THEN click Edit in the top right would be so awesome...those extra clicks can become tiresome if you have a lot of tickets to modify. Same goes for other attributes. Or, at least being able to edit the ticket when you click into it (somewhat like a Live Edit mode). In addition, having some text formatting options within the ticket such as bolding, italics and underline, checklists and ordered/unordered lists would really be welcome...and inline images! Basically, a WYSIWYG editor seems like it would suffice more here than just a standard text area field. Otherwise, it's a great system with a lot of control and ability to organize how you see fit.

Lightweight, fast, easy to read

Too many clicks to edit a ticket, the description box is just a standard text area.

Ashly
Ashly
Co-Founder in Indien
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Aiveo the best tool for gathering requirements to review of projects of any size

Kommentare: Aiveo helps us to manage our main core products more effectively and efficiently.

We really like Aiveo as it helps to gather requirements from our clients, also it is a great tool for managing developers and testers. We can give proper feedback and review the projects anytime any where ! It is a great tool for A to Z project management.

The UI and the feature set needs more constant update as it lacks more features !

Janet
Janet
Section 8 Inspector in USA
Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Project Management Made Easier

Kommentare: Definitely recommend this software for anyone looking for a clean yet effective issue reporting software.

Extremely user friendly with quick access. Initially thought I was going to have difficulty navigating and customizing, but found it to be a simple process.

Came across issues downloading file attachments from shared bugs, other than that, everything has been seamless!

Great within software departments

Beautiful user interface, Easy to use, we have a small software department and this works well. It allows for efficient tracking of work projects, finding bugs, GitHub and BitBucket integrations are also pluses.

It is web based, while this can be seen as a pro depending on how you look at it, I see this as a con, whereas without internet connectivity, you won't be able to do offline work. It would also be great if some fields can be edited within the project to be compulsory, so that certain information that is required is captured when users are filling out their tasks.

Shailja
Shailja
Computer Vision Intern in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Team project? Here you go !

Kommentare: Overall till now a good tool to work on for Projects with team.

1. Teams in a corporate can use it to manage projects in a good way. Tasks can be tracked and managed in a good way. 2. The on-goers in the project can track the progress. 3. You can track the issue well in the on-going projects as well.

1. The estimation will be done on hourly basis, there should be estimation on minute basis and seconds as well. One of the teams in office has recently started to use this product, let's see how it goes. So only this much I can write for now.

Richard
Richard
Software Developer in Kanada
Telekommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use tracking system for small teams

Kommentare: I started using Aiveo to track my own personal projects. It's much better than a notepad of items. It gives me better insight into what I'm doing, and I can organize my own goals much better.

Jeremy
Technical Support in USA
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great, easy to use tracker

Kommentare: The first tracker system our company used after parting ways with our home made system. It was a tough transition at first but well worth it in the end for many reasons.

Simple UI, makes it easy for newcomers to pick up and run with it. The customer support is excellent Create your own custom labels and error statuses

Being cloud based, performance is heavily reliant on internet connection

Ankit
CTO in Indien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Simplicity is the greatest sophistication!

Kommentare: The best things I appreciate about Aiveo are it's simplicity and intuitive design. The Kanban board is really awesome. I wish there were more vertical space in the Kanban board, so that I can get broader view of upcoming activities. And honestly, Aiveo is the only tool which my team adopted without being pushed to use it. So thanks for building this awesome product! Cheers

1. Simple 2. Easy to use 3. Intuitive 4. Easily adopted by a team

Very limited view of Kanban board. Probably full screen view can help in viewing more upcoming task and in moving tasks up and down.

Mihai
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great support and simple to use

Kommentare: I'm a free user and find Aiveo easy to use to track bugs, features, and time on my own startups (only 2 people) and contracting project (5 people). The team is responsive to feature requests when I email them. I'm sure there are other bug tracking tools that have more features, but I wasn't able to find one that was so reasonably priced (i'm still a free user, but will eventually become a paying user when I need to add more people to my projects).

Easy to setup and use. Great free tier. Great support

Not as feature rich yet as other bug trackers.

Cristiano
Software Engineer in Brasilien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great solution

Kommentare: I`m using Aiveo for about 4 months and I`m loving it. I own a small company with developers working remotely and this tool made our development much more organized and efficient.
I highly recommend it.

Very easy to use and efficient.

Not really a Con, but, we always use the kanban view, and some of the actions require to open the ticket (like changing the owner). I think it wold be better to have some actions like this directly from the kanban view.

Ray
Software Development Manager in Kanada
Programmentwicklung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Definitely the KISS approach to bug tracking

Kommentare: We are a small software company and only started using Aiveo for about a month, but I can say that so far I'm loving the simplicity. Yes, there are some things I wish it did, but I would trade that for the simplicity and speed at which we can use the software. I'm sure the software is still evolving and some of the things on my wish list will become reality some day, but in the mean time, we will continue to use and support Aiveo.

It's simplicity.

Missing a few important features.

ABDUL SUBHAN
MS.NET Developer in Saudi-Arabien
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Precious application

Kommentare: Me and my team, experienced great, using Aiveo. The way we add items in workitem with uploading image files, is helping alot me and my team to understand. I suggest one thing, is, it will be more better, if you provide live chatting with the team and whenever any member of our team assign a job to other team member(s) then he should get one msg on what's app/sms too.

Adding workitem with image file, helps alot.

List of workitem in sorting order.

Paul
Delivery Director in Rumänien
Computer-Software, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to track projects

Thanks to the use of Aiveo, I not only conveniently track our work projects, but also find the mistakes made in them. E-mail service works well. Excellent user interface.

Software cannot be used offline, adding new tasks takes a lot of time due to the need to perform a variety of actions, some additional functions are missing.

Raghu
Director Of Enginnering in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome product for small companies/start ups

Kommentare: I used them for a small project i was doing for a client. The ease to start and have the project planned was awesome. They have really nice features to track the progress and asses the risk and cost escalation. I highly recommend them if you are looking for a good project management tool.

Crisp and very intuitive features. Easy to start with zero setup

Project planning tools can be better

Brad
President in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Bug/Issue Tracking Software

Kommentare: We began using Aiveo for our internal use to track issues and bugs that needed to be addressed in our software. It has been an extremely easy transition from the previous software we used. The basic and straightforward layouts are easy to navigate.

Ease of use

Some additional reporting features would be cool, but it does everything we need it to do.

kim
USA

Product Review

Kommentare: So far Aiveo seems pretty nice. There does seem to be some issues with labels and the ability to order them if you have several. It would be also nice if the interface said who placed the comment but I'm sure tracking and history are part of the complete package.

The interface is easy

The system sometimes seems like it has trouble refreshing and will give incomplete screen info, unless a user presses the back key or has trouble holding the filters of the search past 1 search.

Collin
Event Planner in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reviewing our app!

Kommentare: Our app developer used this program to have us tell him about the issues. We would find problems with the app and then post them on Aiveo. To be honest, I don't really see why he did it. I could have just sent him a list of all the issues in Microsoft word. I will say though that the website is very well maintained and easy to use, so that was nice, as opposed to other annoying sites people make me sign up for to work through them with.

Easy to use, understandable, simple.

I didn't really use it to its full potential, so I didn't use the perks.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Love Aiveo

Kommentare: I use a couple consultants to help out with development projects. Aiveo is a must-have for me. Keeps us on track and everybody organized!

ease of use - clean interface

need a way to personalize my homepage so that I only see active projects ranked by importance and type.

Alexandru
Kanada

Intuitive and Easy Work Tracker

Kommentare: I've been using Aiveo since it became available for public use. During my current job, I've used it almost exclusively to track my work notes and tasks. In the past year since it got integration with GitHub, it's become even better as I simply put my notes with my code check-in which makes it really easy for me to track my code changesets together with my task notes. For me, Aiveo is a great organizing tool, and the constant updates (and the fact that it's free) has made it an invaluable part of my everyday work process.

Andrew
USA

Really helpful software

Kommentare: It works extremely well for software development in a team setting (maybe by yourself too?). I maintain billing software for a small company and we use the software obsessively. The team settings were super easy and once everyone was set up we can now manage the project quite well. After a bug/feature is posted I can update it with the hours and the priority can be adjusted accordingly by the manager. The board feature is really nice as well. Highly recommended.

Grant
Project Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Solid website, but needs features and functionality

Kommentare: Overall I like the UI and the site. It seems like Aiveo is missing a lot of the common features for project management sites.

Ease of use. Simple tickets.

Not a lot of features.