Über ProcessPlan

Cloudbasierte Prozessplattform (Verfahren, Projekt, Workflow). Zu den Merkmalen gehören HR-, Vertriebs- und Finanzmanagementfunktionen.

Erfahre mehr über ProcessPlan

Kia M.
Vice President
Landwirtschaft, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"No Company Should Be Without This Program!! "

Vorteile: Before ProcessPlan, it was a full-time job for myself, the VP of our organization, to keep track of critical items and processes within our company. We have numerous offices in different states, so communication on where things were in processes that involved multiple locations was cumbersome. We also work on government critical items, so missing a step in just one process could be damaging. Now that we have ProcessPlan, I can work with my teams to set up exactly how a process should be done. When that process is started, I then know it will be done efficiently and without steps being missed/forgotten. Not only does it send the tasks to appropriate team members, but so many items can be automated to save everyone time in multiple aspects. If someone has a question on the progress of a process, you can just go into it and see exactly where or why it is hung up. I love the flexibility and magnitude of features that are involved with the program. It truly is something that grows with us as our company grows and allows us to update processes easily and in real time. Honestly, ProcessPlan is a big reason we have been able to grow our companies, by freeing up time and ensuring quality in everything we do. I can’t imagine our company without it!

Nachteile: Nothing, it is so flexible that it meets all our needs. If we can't find something that works, the support is VERY helpful and responsive. They are always there to help us find a way to make it work!

HI Kia,

Thank you for leaving such a detailed and thoughtful review. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience using ProcessPlan and how it has impacted your business.

Shane O.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2019

"Runs my company"

Kommentare: Process Plan introduced me to automation. It does a lot inside the software. What it lacked caused me to learn other things like Zapier. Now, my life is changed. I see things different.

Vorteile: It is flexible and robust. I looked for a solution to run my company for a few years before finding process plan. Typical "industry specific" softwares are often times limited as a whole as they try to be "all things to all people" inside that niche. I've have moved away philosophy and process plan is making that possible. Regardless of what you do, there is a place for it in your business. For me.. my tech stack is:
Process Plan, Zapier, Airtable, Quickbooks Online, Stripe, Click Funnels
If you use webhooks, Zapier or any type of API integrations, you will see Process Plan has tons of options built on platform allowing triggers and actions.

Nachteile: Hard to say... when I find a software that has deficiencies, I typically plug another software that does "that thing" the best. I use Airtable for this reason... it cuts up and gives me quick access to slices of my data in ways Process Plan cannot.

Hi Shane,
We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed review. Thanks for taking the time to share how ProcessPlans has made an impact on your business.

• Bewertet am 24.1.2019
William T.
Portfolio Manager
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"Not worth it for simple, linear tasks."

Kommentare: I needed to produce a 10-12 step process. Just getting the admin rights to create a new process was difficult. Then the instructions for how to manipulate the software was not thorough enough to be of much use. Once I started to understand how to string events together, it got easier, but it still took me a long time to figure out simple things like how to allow users to attach documents and pass them along. Overall it took much too long for me to set everything up the way I wanted. Then once it was finished, the primary value was just the email notification and job-task dashboard. The process itself could be completed by staff outside of process plan, which then created a discrepancy between what I was viewing in my progress window, and where the process was physically at elsewhere in the company. Add to that, that your website sends advertisements and other marketing material in a very similar format to the actual process plan task notifications, and many people would delete/ignore the notifications because they had developed "process plan fatigue" from all the other emails your company was sending them. At the end of the day, I could have accomplished basically the same functionality by just sending people in the process a calendar reminder to accomplish their part. Or just sent them an email at that time.

Vorteile: The process building interface. The automated notification function

Nachteile: Difficult to learn. Difficult to manipulate. Limited functionality.

Hi William,

Thanks for sharing your thoughtful and specific feedback on ProcessPlan's functionality and available training materials. We're reviewing your feedback and will take that into account going forward.

Again, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience using the platform.

Erica C.
General Accountant

"Process Plan Reviewq"

Kommentare: Process Plan had helped our company stop a lot of things from falling through the cracks. We created a processes where when a tech orders a part from somewhere they can submit a process to let someone know to add it to the ticket so we are billing the customer for the product, before we would just buy it and hope the tech remembered. We also recently created a process plan for days off and that helps HR keep track of vacation days. Overall, great product and very helpful.

Vorteile: I love the ease of creating new processes, especially if you are creating one that is similar to another plan, you can just make a copy and edit it as needed. I also love the new feature the added "Process Table" where you can go back and see the previous processes and details about who submitted what.

Nachteile: The automated actions in the process building can get a bit confusing. Sometimes you realize a certain trigger doesn't work with all the fields selected so you have to play around with it and see what the system will allow. A lot of test processes but it works eventually.

Hi Erica,
We appreciate you sharing your feedback about how you use ProcessPlan! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Donovan J.
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.3.2019

"Great Produsct and Service"

Kommentare: Excellent product and service. I have not found another platform that has the ability and flow that ProcessPlan has to offer, the people are great and the technology is cutting edge

Vorteile: It's functionality and ability to cater for automation on even the most complex of processes, new beneficial developments are continually added to the offering, I have contributed with a number of functionalities that were accepted and developed by the executive and his team

Nachteile: Because it has so much functionality, it can get quite technically demanding and I simply don't have the resource to dedicate to this at the meantime, so it has taken longer than I would have like to get all my processes onto the platform by now, but my executive and his team are always eager to assist in getting me skilled up

Hi Donovan,

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're glad to hear you're enjoying using ProcessPlan.

We did want to share, if you ever need training assistance, our team is happy to help. Please feel free to schedule a training session at a time that's convenient for you using this link: https://app.hubspot.com/meetings/processplan/training.

Again, thanks for your review, we sincerely appreciate it.

• Bewertet am 25.3.2019
Tonna C.
Executive Assistant

"Process Plan"

Kommentare: I really like process plan. I have recently moved to a higher position and am using it more as an administrator now instead of just a user. It has really helped our organization become more organized and help us be able to assign certain things and tasks to people so there is no question or the I didn't know it was for me problem.

Vorteile: 1. Ease of Use
2. Functionality
3. The ability to make it what you need

Nachteile: 1. You really need one person to be the "process plan" person to know the ins and outs of it

Hi Tonna,

We appreciate you sharing your feedback about and how you use ProcessPlan. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review.

Director of Managed Services
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"ProcessPlan gets us organized"

Kommentare: We are specifically starting with processes that bridges communications between departments. Defining rules of engagement has allowed us to process more sales opportunities in the same amount of time. It also has a benefit of being a built-in training resource for new employees.

Vorteile: ProcessPlan has a simple interface to draw out business processes. This allows us to define roles and boundaries. It also allows us to maintain deadlines and find bottlenecks in our processes.

Nachteile: The tool still has room to grow. A number of functions could be improved slightly and give everyone a much better experience.

Hello,
Thanks for sharing how you're using ProcessPlan! We are always working on improving the platform and appreciate your feedback. We're particularly glad to hear that you've been able to use ProcessPlan to increase sales, meet deadlines and identify process bottlenecks. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review.

Amber J.
HR Manager
Verbraucherdienste, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

"AMAZING tool!!"

Vorteile: We love how easy to use this software is. It has made such a dramatic difference in our ability to stay on top of all of our processes. Using process plan makes it so no one in the company misses tasks!

Nachteile: I truly have nothing negative to say about process plan. Its amazing that new and updated features just keep coming out.

Hi Amber,
Sincere thanks for taking some time out of your day to share your experience using ProcessPlan. We're especially glad to hear it's prevented employees from missing tasks!

Becky S.
Managing Partner
  • Bewertet am 29.3.2019

"Process documentation and automation for "The Rest of Us""

Kommentare: An answer to your process capture and process knowledge transfer wishes. If you have knowledge workers you need this product.

Vorteile: This app is for anyone who is not a process control plan nerd. It lets you document and capture your critical processes and then begin to automate them in an easy to adopt learning curve. Their client services group will jumpstart your project with their very powerful facilitated sessions. Well worth the investment of your time and money

Nachteile: The visual flowchart is only part of the design stage, not the day-to-day process flow as a view of the process. I'd love to open a flowchart, jump to a step and drill down into actions, assets etc from that starting place.

Hi Becky,
Thanks for your thoughtful and specific review. We've noted your feedback about the visual flowchart as well. Overall, we're glad to hear ProcessPlan is meeting your needs!

Emily A.
Dispatcher
  • Bewertet am 17.9.2019

"ProcessPlan Review"

Kommentare: I started using ProcessPlan several months ago when I was about to go on maternity leave. It was very helpful and made delegating my tasks much easier.

Vorteile: How helpful it is especially when an employee is off, no longer with the company, etc and another employee needs to take over their duties. It also creates accountability.

Nachteile: Depending on how the tasks are set up, they can be very repetitive and unnecessary. This can most likely be resolved with tweaking of the processes.

• Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Janeth S.
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"Team Based Approach is made easy"

Kommentare: We can rely on ProcessPlan to tell us where we are in any given project without having to exchange emails to figure it out. We can solve problem areas over time and fix our processes to reflect changes. Overall, it helps us streamline our efficiency and we're able to keep things moving every day.

Vorteile: It's easy to tackle project as a team. We can see the entire layout of our plan and see what's been accomplished, and where tasks are getting "stuck". We can prevent duplication of tasks and things don't fall through the cracks.

Nachteile: There is a lot of customization involved, which is a cool feature, but is very setup-heavy to start something new.

Hi Janeth,
Thanks for sharing how you're using ProcessPlan! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Sharif E.
Sr Manager, Implementations
  • Bewertet am 14.3.2018

"Helps you map out your repeatable processes and initiates activities easily for individual or teams"

Kommentare: Was able to map out processes for project based activities easier than a checklist. It also triggers events, notifications, etc to individuals and project teams.

Vorteile: The ability to design your own processes , activities, and desired outcomes and to be able to map it out using their visualization features. You can create and run multiple ones for different projects or different groups/departments which is nice, and concurrently.

Nachteile: Mapping the software is easier on a tablet than a PC, and since I primarily work on PC, it was less effective for my uses. Still, the power of initiating tasks was great when first developed, it just made upkeep or creating new ones a challenge w/ PC.

• Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Jeff H.
Technical Consultant
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"Process Plan with work flow functionality"

Kommentare: It allowed me to do what was needed but it was a little slow and cumbersome for searching as I tried to fill out pre-defined fields. Other than that issues, it worked well in telling my sales rep I had a flow for them to see. It did not send them the notification that I had deleted the first attempt and they asked me in an email if I deleted it or not.

Vorteile: It has the ability to create a good process flow and communicate to the next-step user.

Nachteile: Very slow in populating the drop down entry fields, if you just try and select one field without typing the first few characters, it would only allow you to see a small amount of entries for the field. Example: Customer name field when clicked would show only the let A thru the letter C entries and it did not have an option to get more entries. I tried typing the company name and it discarded my entries. I then started entering 1 character for the name and I was unable to find the company until I had entered three characters. There should be a way to enter a new company or a better search function.

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for your thoughtful and specific review. We're reviewing your feedback about the drop down entry fields and search functionality, and will take that into account going forward. Overall, we're glad to hear ProcessPlan is meeting your needs.

Unternehmensberatung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2019

"Empowering employees to own their process"

Vorteile: The ease of creating and modifying processes allows everyone in the organization to actively participate in workflow design as opposed to delegating the task of assigning responsibility to one person in inside the company. It creates a collaborative work environment during the design stage of process development.

Nachteile: The initial set up requires very detailed thought. If you get the set up wrong, it cascades through the project. However, this is true of all process development work - 90% of the work is done upfront, then the rest is easy.

Hello,

Carl-hein M.
Enterprise Architect
Kapitalmärkte, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.4.2019

"Simplicity in motion"

Kommentare: Overall I am very impressed. Especially by the team's ability to react to support and feature requests.

Vorteile: ProcessPlan is simple and intuitive to use. It makes it possible to allow tech savvy business users to build and maintain worfklows. IT only need get involved in advanced edge cases.

Nachteile: ProcessPlan has very little data forms capability, which is an area that can be improved.

von ProcessPlan an 16.4.2019

Hi Carl-Hein,
We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed review. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at help [at] processplan [dot] com regarding the data forms capability, we'd be glad to help.

Thanks again for taking the time to share how ProcessPlan has made an impact on your business.

• Bewertet am 12.4.2019
Charles V.
Financial Analyst
Immobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Outstanding Strategy Tool"

Vorteile: The software helps transfer thoughts to automation. It supports the implementation of detailed strategy. Long gone are the days of white board and dry erase markers. This software enables the strategy to integrate at multiple levels to ensure critical milestones stay at the forefront. I also appreciated the integration into email to help keep the process moving forward.

Nachteile: It is very tedious process mapping out the strategy, including setting all the parameters to make it work; however, this is a necessary step to reaching the final product.

Hello Charles,

Thanks for sharing how you're using ProcessPlan! We are always working on improving the platform and appreciate your feedback. We're particularly glad to hear that you've been able to use ProcessPlan to meet deadlines and keep everything moving forward.. Thanks again for taking the time to leave your review.

Hillary F.
President | Founder
  • Bewertet am 23.3.2019

"President | Founder"

Kommentare: We are a project based business. Often times with many details. Details land in different responsibility areas. This software has enabled us to link all of the different areas in a way that we can all have eyes on the entire project.

Vorteile: The ability to track projects through multiple "mini-processes" all rolled into one comprehensive process. It is easy for my team to see what their tasks are and get them completed. The team at PP is thoughtful, invests in getting to truly understand what you are trying to accomplish to really get the process right to serve the business needs.

Nachteile: Software does not acknowledge business days vs days - as a result an action can land on a weekend.

Hi Hillary,

Thanks for taking the time to share how ProcessPlan has made an impact on your business. We've noted your feedback on the days versus business days. We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed review, particularly your notes about tracking tasks and linking different areas of your company.

• Bewertet am 23.3.2019
Leonardo M.
Product Director
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"Very good for simple processes, lacks a bit on the complex ones"

Kommentare: Surprisingly good for simple processes, letting users more time get on with their daily jobs. Lacking some advanced features for more complex and integrated processes.

Vorteile: The interface is easy to use and the clarity of processes can be seem inside the tool. The reminders and emails make it very easy to automate processes that require multiple people to execute, and takes out a lot of the emails from crowded inboxes.

Nachteile: Some more complex processes are hard to implement and end up with a lot of unnecessary manual steps. Things like pushing customer data across different stages of a process is done manually, with users copying and pasting information in the forms. Lacking integration with customer-filled webforms.

Hi Leonardo,
Thanks for your detailed and thoughtful review. We're reviewing your feedback about complex processes and will take that into account going forward. Overall, we're glad to hear ProcessPlan is meeting your needs.

Robert C.
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2019

"Get consistent results from your team with ProcessPlan"

Kommentare: The responsiveness and knowledge of their support has been great! They helped us to create some pretty advanced process flows and were extremely helpful.

Vorteile: The solution is highly configurable and with Zapier you can automate a lot of the business processes and keep your team involved.

Nachteile: I haven't found anything yet that I would consider a con with this project.

Hi Robert,
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about ProcessPlan. We're glad to hear your feedback about our platform and customer service!

Morgan L.
Operations Administrator
  • Bewertet am 4.2.2019

"Awesome Service!"

Vorteile: Easy to use and awesome customer service!

Nachteile: Sometimes I need extra help with learning how to use new tools, but it is not a bad thing. Once I get help from Marquise I know how to do it the next time on my own!

Hi there, Morgan,
We're glad to hear your feedback about our platform and customer service!

• Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Matthew F.
Bankwesen, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 10.4.2019

"Great Product and Service"

Vorteile: Automatically assigns tasks to the correct person. Goes through each step so nothing is missed.

Nachteile: A little bit slow to update when clicking ok and save etc

Hi Matthew,
We appreciate your review. Thanks for taking the time to share how ProcessPlan has made an impact on your business.

• Bewertet am 10.4.2019
Jim C.
VP Operations
  • Bewertet am 22.3.2019

"Process Plan Initial Review"

Vorteile: The easy way it lays out our day to day work flow. We have since added a few more processes that make our daily lives much easier. Employees don't have to guess on the expectations.

Nachteile: I don't know of liking least. Our CRM is ConnectWise so we are learning more around the integration that Process Plan has.

Hi Jim,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad to hear ProcessPlan has made your lives easier!

Rachael L.
Client Services Officer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.3.2019

"Room for improvement"

Kommentare: Process Plan is legit ideal for our broking business. But, there is lots of room for improvement and will be an amazing software once developed more.

Vorteile: The process flow of the tasks (when working correctly) and the map. Love that when you select a line, it highlights blue so you can keep track of where it flows too.

Nachteile: Lots of bugs. When a task is meant to move forward, the whole process closes into complete mode. Very frustrating.
The audit side of the software is very basic and not great.
Search options and saving certain criteria is not the best.

Hi Rachael,
Thanks for your detailed review. We're reviewing your feedback about the audit side of the product, search options, and saving criteria, and will take that into account going forward. Again, thanks for taking the time to share how you use ProcessPlan.

- ProcessPlan

• Bewertet am 31.3.2019
Krzysztof K.
CTO
  • Bewertet am 10.7.2018

"A BPM software for growing companies"

Vorteile: After some configuration it did it job perfectly - helped to coordinate a large distributed team in multiple offices to work on recurring non-linear processes. The best example here being hiring and employee on-boarding.

Nachteile: The UX is definitely an area ProcessPlan team can improve. Also in the last 1.5 years there where updates that broke the currently used processes - from mixing up fields, to dropping the currently ongoing processes. Also I'm not sure if the introduced improvements always created a coherent UX and UI or where just thrown in. Tried to improve some of the process maps we had - but this turned out to be non-trivial, again the UX - but on the administrative side, might be a challange even for power users.

• Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Kerushan G.
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 2.4.2019

"Good quality process management software"

Kommentare: I really like the software. From my research, it was the most affordable software which offered a graphical interface for process design. The next price-point up from there was pretty far-off from ProcessPlan. Additionally, I've found it more functional than using a pure app-integration service.

Vorteile: Process design in the graphical interface. I seem to think "visually" and I always prefer seeing processes laid out in the form of a flow diagram. Process Plan's strongest feature is that it brings a flow chart to life automatically.

Nachteile: Running of processes within the organisation can get tricky. Some team members complained of not knowing what to do in the graphical interface. Just took some getting used to.

von ProcessPlan an 5.4.2019

Hello Kerushan,

We appreciate your thoughtful and detailed review. We particularly liked your comments about how ProcessPlan brings a flow chart to life automatically ¿ we couldn't agree more!

• Bewertet am 2.4.2019