Über AvidXchange

AvidXchange unterstützt mittelständische Unternehmen, ihre Rechnungen effizienter entgegenzunehmen, zu genehmigen und mit einer hervorragenden Mischung aus Software und Dienstleistungen zu bezahlen.

Erfahre mehr über AvidXchange

This allows users to simply open up their Avid Portal (or accounting system if integrated) and see their invoices, code them, approve them and pay them.

The check payment history is hard to use and also doesn't always give enough information.

Bewertungen zu AvidXchange

AvidXchange hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 143 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AvidXchange bereits verwendet?

Christy
Christy
Asst Property Manager in USA

AvidXchange - Like having an extra employee

Kommentare: Superior! That is how I would describe my overall experience with AvidXchange ... Scoring: A+ 100!

While I must admit I was very reluctant to make this move, it was a painless transition. AvidXchange has lightened my workload. My invoices are scanned to AVID, they enter the majority of the invoice details and I verify, perform filling account coding and post invoices for processing. Using AVID has cut my AP processing time by probably 30-50%. Very user-friendly AND a time-saver ... LOVE IT!

My only issue with this program is limiting reporting THOUGH I believe this is in the control of the Administrator/CFO of our organization and their setup preferences.

Ashley
Assistant Property Manager in USA

Avid for All!

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Overall I have loved my experience with Avid. I have used a plethora of AP processing platforms and by far Avid has been the most reliable and easy to use platform. I still have to use others and I dread it far more then when I know I have to process invoices on Avid. I would recommend this platform to anyone in my industry.

-Uploading/Sending invoices to AVID is less than 24 hours -Invoicing History is always available and goes back more than 1 year which can be helpful -Header and distribution lines are easy to use -Codes pull from our chart of accounts making the coding process painless -Save and approval are very easy

-Invoice feed does not separate invoices per property they are all mixed in with each and cannot be organized on our end. This makes it difficult when you are coding per one chart of accounts and then have to switch to another when the next invoice is a different property. -Header dollar amount line when changed does not reflect in line item and creates an extra step to adjust amount in multiple places adding time to coding

Jason
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

not recommended in its current format and capacity.

3,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: cold be a great program if it was used to its full potential and implemented properly and managed effectively.

ease of access to verify billing

poorly managed

Jan-Pierre

Much Needed Platform!

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

I believe the user-friendliness and the weigh lifting it does on our Accounting department is what I most like about AvidXchange. It is easy to use and easy to navigate through the site. Also, the Avid Utilities feature is definitely a must have, that way you don't have to worry about getting late fees on your utility bills.

I don't have any cons at this moment. I believe in continuous improvement and finding new and better ways to make the product more valuable. I believe AvidXchange is doing a good job so far. One item that would be good to add is to provide more training support and to have a more broad communication to the people who have access, especially when the system is encountering technical issues.

Briana
Senior Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Vendors no longer have to provide you with paper copies of invoices that get sent in, the vendors can send their own invoices in and they can be approved through the dashboard. AvidXchange allows our company to process payments easily and conveniently.

I do not really have any complaints about AvidXchange. I think that there could be improvements on the Dashboard, but not a complaint.

Dana
Assistant Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but wish I had more access

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

The platform is easy to use and navigate. It isn't hard to search for what you need. The process of entering AP is easy.

I don't like that I have to email AP to be entered. I would prefer to be able to upload it myself and have it readily available. Or, at least have the option to upload AP directly to Avid when it is urgent. I don't have as much access in Avid as I do other AP platforms and it can be frustrating when I have to change something on an invoice. For example, if the amount was entered incorrectly, I have to comment to have someone change it, instead of being able to change it myself at that moment.

Natasha
Human Resource Associate in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Avid use

5,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

The ability to set up workflows for other departments to manage their invoices, attach any receipts that need to be attached. If it is a invoice that is accruing, having the project codes already input saves time.

When entering a new supplier, we first need to enter into another tool, Blackbaud to create user, then recreate again in avid. Would be helpful to have the partnership between the two.

Arthur

Easy to use

4,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Ease of invoice submission, work flows for approvals and running queries on historical bill payments

Occationally the platform experiences technical issues preventing you from searching or approving invoices. Resolutions occur longer than necessary.

Allison
Senior Property Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

4,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

I like how easy it is to track invoices and view invoice history.

The new Capture feature. I prefer the older version of uploading and indexing the invoices.

Kiara
Investment Analyst in USA

Lower level Avid user

4,0 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Simplified process, workflow with multiple people reviewing

Automatically assigning buildings to users, unable to add onto building code without contacting an administrator to be added to workflow

Anne
Accounts Payable in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avid review

The integration team, customer service and their response time has been great!

It would be great if multiple pages could be sent at a time and only select the pages you need for a specific invoice. It is quite time consuming to integrate with MRI's old HAB software. It's quite a bit more time consuming.

Josh
Accounting Supervisor in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplify Your AP Process

Kommentare: Overall, AvidXchange has saved our company a lot of time. When I first started, I would have employees from different departments coming into my office and handing me invoices. This was not only hard to keep track of, but the invoice would need to be uploaded into the system by me (only one person reviewing header details), I would need to scan the invoice if I wanted a PDF to be attached to the NetSuite record, and then I would need to physically file the invoice. Now, it's as simple as reviewing the invoice in Avid's user-friendly portal and syncing it into our accounting system. Each department will get an invoice based on the supplier's workflow that was set in Avid and all they have to do is review, select what GL they would like to put the invoice to, and submit. Overall experience has been great. One of the few companies we work with that we actually like and feel we are getting our money's worth with. Definitely urge anyone who is looking for an automated A/P system to give Avid a try.

- AvidXchange has indexers who automatically enter the basic invoice/bill data, then send it into the proper workflow to be reviewed, approved and paid. - Customer Service is phenomenal. I have never had to wait more than 12 hours for a reply. If a check is lost in the mail, Avid will immediately void and re-issue a new check to your supplier. - A/P workflows provide a seamless and efficient way for a bill to be reviewed and approved from the right department. It allows for flexibility and completely removes the need for physical copies of invoices. - Reduces paper. - Our company uses AvidXchange with NetSuite, and we love the fact that invoices are automatically tied in to the NetSuite bills. Easy way to find a document during audits. - Overall worth every penny.

- Unable to make changes to supplier preferences for your supplier. Instead, you will need to have your supplier reach out to Avid and have them select any payment options, etc.. This isn't a huge deal, but sometimes I wish we could make changes for our customer since they aren't the ones using the software. Other changes can be made by the user, such as address changes, company name changes, etc.. This mostly refers to how a supplier would like to receive payment through AvidPay. - Indexers can make mistakes on basic invoice header data, but this is very rare.

Catherine
Accounts Payable Lead in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

AvidXchange

Kommentare: I have been very happy with the product. It provides the options that we were looking for when considering purchase. We only utilize the purchasing, reports, and PO function. When choosing a product we were looking for something that could integrate with Microsoft GP. We did customize a number of things to fit our business and everyone at AvidXchange were great while working thru the process.

AvidXchange has helped streamline our invoice processing; to eliminate paper, and approval routing time. It provides the approving team access to see where it is in the approval/payment process and see payment information. By providing this information at their fingertips it saves us from receiving emails/phone calls looking for basic information. Overall the departments that use the system are very happy with having access to their invoices in one place.

The reporting system is cumbersome. I would like a report that would let me customize the detail I am looking for.

Cindy
Office Manager in USA

Best Accounts Payable Solution for your Business Needs

Kommentare: Processing the large amount of invoices that we have each month for our properties has become streamlined with Avid. We don't have to file and store thousands of invoices a month and cut and sign checks for all of these payments.

It has streamlined our payables process substantially. All invoices can be located in our Avid module, review and approval of the vendor invoices, and most important, it integrates with our property management software.

Everything is good, we really don't have any issues.

Amy
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless approvals and time saving

AvidSuite is so easy to use and makes work more flexible. We are able to work on our payables from anywhere. The approval process is seamless and the memorization of accounts to properties makes this process much faster than what we were doing before AvidXchange.

The reports are not user friendly. It is extremely difficult to find the report that I want, unless someone from Customer Care assists me. Would be better if this were more user friendly.

Al

Great Product. Great Choice

Kommentare: Extremely easy implementation and great customer service. The team will listen to any issues or needs we have and get them implemented as quickly as possible. I enjoy the teams we work with.
Payments out to vendors have been expedited 5 fold and payments are easily able to be tracked in a multi-step internal process.

The eas of use and and turn around time for processing invoices and payments.

There are still some reporting features that are missing as well as the visibility in the accounting aspect is lacking.

Amanda
Senior Accountant in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Slow moving AP system

Kommentare: Unless they change their processes significantly, it would be hard for me to recommend or go back to them. We no longer use their solution because of all of the issues we've had.

Using the software was easy enough to get by, but was lacking in many areas.

Avid had a work around on working with Sage Intacct that was difficult and would often mess up. It would take anywhere from 3-5 weeks for our vendors to receive payment once the total approval and Sage Intacct processes were completed. If a check was lost or went missing, you would have to call or send an email to request a stop payment. It would often take up to a week to receive a response that they were completing the stop payment, and when a check is lost you want the payment stopped immediately. It was very hard to get someone to actually respond to you. We had more problems then solutions with the software.

Marissa
President in USA

Extremely Reliable, Saves us Time an Money

The ease and effectiveness of the service easily saved us from adding additional staffing. There have been very few errors over the years that have needed to be addressed with the support staff.

The few errors that we encountered. Mostly a few random invoices not being added to our workflow and not receiving notice that they were not processed.

Maya
CFO in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

AvidXchange Review

Kommentare: We have automated our AP approval flow as its now all dont in the system rather than manual handwritten approvals. All end users have taken onto the new flow and it has shortened our monthly close process.

It is very easy to use and administer All users really like it, it has automated many of our processes.

Would prefer coding options to be more straightforward, but it still works well.

lauren
Controller in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AVIDXchange cahnges our office culture

Kommentare: While turnaround of entire portfolio have been a time consuming process, now that all of our clients are onboarded, the nature of the office streamlining has changed our office culture

Time savings Access Global understanding of data Search/research options

Likely more powerful than we'd ever have time to utilize Possibly two extensive for our small portfolio of clients

Kayla
Senior Financial Accountant in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

AvidXchange 2022

Kommentare: I recommended it to my new job who still uses a paper AP System.

I liked that we used this software for multiple locations at a corporate office for property management. We could sort the invoices by date or by location or by vendor

Sometimes the delay for invoices showing up in the queue was slow.

Caroline
Tenant Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes processing invoices effortless!

Kommentare: Super easy to use and teach others how to use as well!

I appreciate that all invoices are kept on file electronically. Also, I think it's great that each person on the team reviews an invoice before being processed.

I wish there was a spell check option. I also wish there was a way to apply the GL code to multiple line items instead of manually typing them all in.

Al
Facilities Director in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Software

The menu options are easy to navigate you jump right in without having to have read a how to use manual.

I am not happy with secondary verification to access

IT Manager in USA
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Our search for AP Automation was quickly over when we found AvidXchange!

Kommentare: We were left in a situation where our AP employee left the company and we had a decision to make. Do we hire someone new and hope they understand the process and train them to take this over? Or do we automate this process? For us and a company our size it made sense to automate the system as much as possible. Especially considering how cheap it is with AvidXchange per payment and the "by invoice volume" pricing they have.

The ability to control every condition, trigger, and step of workflow automation was a huge plus for us. Also knowing that AvidXchange was responsible for the payment to our customers based on automation helped us ease into the fact that we no longer have someone in-house doing this for us. Our AP process completely changed but it was certainly for the better!

AvidXchange coulnd't connect via API or 3rd party integration to our ERP system but we quickly worked around that and the solution in place is fantastic

Danielle
CFO in USA

Avid Xchange

Kommentare: So easy to use; love being able to send comments through invoices and everything is well documented - great for audits

Covers all bases and completely paperless

No cons at all as long as you are using a supported browser