Über AvidXchange

AvidXchange unterstützt mittelständische Unternehmen, ihre Rechnungen effizienter entgegenzunehmen, zu genehmigen und mit einer hervorragenden Mischung aus Software und Dienstleistungen zu bezahlen.

Erfahre mehr über AvidXchange

This allows users to simply open up their Avid Portal (or accounting system if integrated) and see their invoices, code them, approve them and pay them.

The check payment history is hard to use and also doesn't always give enough information.

Bewertungen zu AvidXchange

AvidXchange hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 152 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AvidXchange bereits verwendet?

Christy
Christy
Asst Property Manager in USA

AvidXchange - Like having an extra employee

Kommentare: Superior! That is how I would describe my overall experience with AvidXchange ... Scoring: A+ 100!

While I must admit I was very reluctant to make this move, it was a painless transition. AvidXchange has lightened my workload. My invoices are scanned to AVID, they enter the majority of the invoice details and I verify, perform filling account coding and post invoices for processing. Using AVID has cut my AP processing time by probably 30-50%. Very user-friendly AND a time-saver ... LOVE IT!

My only issue with this program is limiting reporting THOUGH I believe this is in the control of the Administrator/CFO of our organization and their setup preferences.

Ella
CPA in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CPA review for multi entities billing process

store data and API filters and internal customer inter support - we value the support and continue education of the product

Georgiana
General Manager in USA
Lagerung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AvidXchange

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Overall, AvidXchange is quick and easy to use (once you learn about all the different features) as a user. It is also easy to upload invoices to the system and see its progress until it is finalized.

I like the ease of using Avid, it is easy to upload invoices and approve them in the system.

If you are new to AvidXchange, then it takes some time to learn the system like it took me when I started using it over 2 years ago.

Grace
CEO in USA

Avoid at All Costs

There is not much we liked about using this software. The pricing is incredibly high when used with multiple bank accounts. We used the software to manage invoices for condo associations and if you are a property manager, we would highly recommend using Appfolio instead. The user interface is better and there is no charge for bank accounts or for invoice uploads. Plus the cost per invoice is much better in Appfolio.

The customer support is fairly slow and makes it really hard to solve issues that come up. It's not uncommon for a customer support ticket to remain open for weeks and to need to follow up multiple times. The straw that broke the camels back for us was when we transitioned out, we staying the software for a few days of the next month. The company would not prorate our bill even though we did not use the system in the final month. Bad customer service until the very end.

Ally
Property manager in USA

Accounting Time Saver!

Kommentare: Overall I've had a great experience with Avid, I just wish they would make small changes to Capture.

I love that Avid makes it easy to pay invoices but downloading them to a que and inserting all important information. All I have to do is review the invoice and click submit. This saves me a ton of time per invoice.

I dislike the capture system. If an invoice is listed as a duplicate and it is not, there is no easy way to get it processed anyways.

Jenn
Einzelhandel, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Best product on market

Kommentare: We solved a very old school numerous step AP process that was inaccurate and caused missed invoices. This product is simple, streamlined, efficent, and accurate with the double checks it has.

AvidXchange and AvidPay have been an amazing addition to our company. A process that used to take hours for numerous positions to implement, has now been dwindled down to just 1 person a little every day. It made it so our company has been able to streamline accounts payable. The ease of the software and the unbeatable customer service was crucial to the implementation. The onboarding process was smooth and we had people helping us every step of the way. Integration with Quickbooks was done successfully, and even when we hit a few bumps along the way, their team jumped on it and got it done.

Honestly, everything is great. The only improvement I could see is a better search tool for AvidPay, more like the invoice search tool, as the current one takes a bit to figure out. That being said, the great customer service from [sensitive content hidden], made it so we learned how to use it correctly.

Anne
Accounts Payable in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Avid review

The integration team, customer service and their response time has been great!

It would be great if multiple pages could be sent at a time and only select the pages you need for a specific invoice. It is quite time consuming to integrate with MRI's old HAB software. It's quite a bit more time consuming.

Jason
Operations Manager in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

not recommended in its current format and capacity.

Kommentare: cold be a great program if it was used to its full potential and implemented properly and managed effectively.

ease of access to verify billing

poorly managed

Shana
Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great program to have!

I loved the ease of use, as there was a low learning curve. The process of invoicing is efficient from start to finish. It gets the job done and I would recommend this program to anyone looking for invoice processing software.

Searching for the status of an invoice can sometimes be a challenge. From my experience, searching by name hasn't always been enough when I didn't have any further information. I would recommend a shortcut to invoice searches.

Lapio
Sales Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Great Accounting Solution

it comes with great invoice processing and comes with helpful finance and accounting features.

Never had issues using AvidXchange. It is helpful.

Josh
Accounting Supervisor in USA
Sportartikel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simplify Your AP Process

Kommentare: Overall, AvidXchange has saved our company a lot of time. When I first started, I would have employees from different departments coming into my office and handing me invoices. This was not only hard to keep track of, but the invoice would need to be uploaded into the system by me (only one person reviewing header details), I would need to scan the invoice if I wanted a PDF to be attached to the NetSuite record, and then I would need to physically file the invoice. Now, it's as simple as reviewing the invoice in Avid's user-friendly portal and syncing it into our accounting system. Each department will get an invoice based on the supplier's workflow that was set in Avid and all they have to do is review, select what GL they would like to put the invoice to, and submit. Overall experience has been great. One of the few companies we work with that we actually like and feel we are getting our money's worth with. Definitely urge anyone who is looking for an automated A/P system to give Avid a try.

- AvidXchange has indexers who automatically enter the basic invoice/bill data, then send it into the proper workflow to be reviewed, approved and paid. - Customer Service is phenomenal. I have never had to wait more than 12 hours for a reply. If a check is lost in the mail, Avid will immediately void and re-issue a new check to your supplier. - A/P workflows provide a seamless and efficient way for a bill to be reviewed and approved from the right department. It allows for flexibility and completely removes the need for physical copies of invoices. - Reduces paper. - Our company uses AvidXchange with NetSuite, and we love the fact that invoices are automatically tied in to the NetSuite bills. Easy way to find a document during audits. - Overall worth every penny.

- Unable to make changes to supplier preferences for your supplier. Instead, you will need to have your supplier reach out to Avid and have them select any payment options, etc.. This isn't a huge deal, but sometimes I wish we could make changes for our customer since they aren't the ones using the software. Other changes can be made by the user, such as address changes, company name changes, etc.. This mostly refers to how a supplier would like to receive payment through AvidPay. - Indexers can make mistakes on basic invoice header data, but this is very rare.

Daily Accounts Payable Review Software

Kommentare: Generally good-it serves as a very good document imaging manager with Vendor History and the payment process of getting checks or ACHs to suppliers works seamlessly.

Ease of Batching approved invoices and integrating them with my accounting software

At times invoice images get stuck in the inbox and our accounting staff needs to retrieve them manually to get them in the proper workflow

Greg
EVP Accounting in USA

Improve Efficiency

Kommentare: Very positive. Extremely satisfied with the implementation

Gives our clients full transparency of the invoice approval process.

Difficult to customize. Wish we had more input for improvements.

Andrew
Regional Property Manager in USA

AvidPay a no brainer

Kommentare: Experience is great. At first I was skeptical, wondering if it was too good to be true or if our vendors wouldn't like receiving their payments via Avid. All those concerns have been put to rest. AvidPay really works and I've had no complaints from vendors. I think what makes it work is that Avid makes a transaction fee when vendors choose to receive payments by faster means like ACH or virtual credit card.

At a net savings, AvidPay enabled us to eliminate our check cutting process, provided our vendors convenient options to receive our payments, and decreased several security risks in our payment process.

Each month I pull a report off the Avid platform to confirm payments made have been received by our vendors. The report task a while to load, maybe 15 seconds? The bank statement looks a little different with the transaction description, but all the information is there to reconcile statements.

Al
Assistant Controller in USA

Great Product. Great Choice

Kommentare: Extremely easy implementation and great customer service. The team will listen to any issues or needs we have and get them implemented as quickly as possible. I enjoy the teams we work with.
Payments out to vendors have been expedited 5 fold and payments are easily able to be tracked in a multi-step internal process.

The eas of use and and turn around time for processing invoices and payments.

There are still some reporting features that are missing as well as the visibility in the accounting aspect is lacking.

Carolmarie
Development Analyst in USA

Review of Avid xchange

Kommentare: Easy to use, but poor customer support. Cannot call anyone; only accept e-mail and response time is poor....several days later impacting timing of month ends, payments to vendors, etc. late fees incurred, etc.

It is easy to use once the invoices make it to your que

Experience has been poor customer support. Often invoices scanned to avid are sent to "research" for no reason other than person was too lazy to figure it out.

Nichol
Executive Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Love Avid!

Kommentare: I enjoy Avidpay and have used Avid Invoicing services in the past. I highly recommend both when compared with a more traditional way of processing AP.

Avid saves our Business Office Directors time and provides them the information they need when interacting with our vendors.

There are a few areas that could be smoother, such as when searching for payments, but overall the software is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Dagim
Assistant Controller in USA
Immobilien, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

AvidXchange Administrator Program

AvidXchange Administrator program helps me understand many aspects of the software including Purchase Order, Suppliers, Users, Invoices, Payments and Administration and Reports. This certification program was delivered in structured and well planned manner. Job well done AvidXchange team.

There is nothing I could say least likeable of the software.

Marissa
President in USA

Extremely Reliable, Saves us Time an Money

The ease and effectiveness of the service easily saved us from adding additional staffing. There have been very few errors over the years that have needed to be addressed with the support staff.

The few errors that we encountered. Mostly a few random invoices not being added to our workflow and not receiving notice that they were not processed.

Cameron
CFO in USA

Growing Commercial Real Estate Company

Kommentare: Benefits we are realizing include an orderly electronic invoice flow with solid approval processes. Avidpay reduces time and expense be eliminating check printing and envelope stuffing.

This product scales, as must have feature in a growth business.

It is difficult to administer. The back end desperately needs a user interface update.

lauren
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AVIDXchange cahnges our office culture

Kommentare: While turnaround of entire portfolio have been a time consuming process, now that all of our clients are onboarded, the nature of the office streamlining has changed our office culture

Time savings Access Global understanding of data Search/research options

Likely more powerful than we'd ever have time to utilize Possibly two extensive for our small portfolio of clients

Kelly
Accounts Payables Specialist in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

7 month review

Kommentare: The response and help during our initial start up with [sensitive content hidden] was fantastic; it was after help let us go to normal channels is where I lost my faith with getting help. Just this week I put in an URGENT email to support and still have not heard back.

Less keying for accounting, easy researching of invoices status.

Duplicate invoices and approval process, managers are very confused by this and can not move forward with out accounting deleting invoice first, which is causing problems. Strongroom and Caliber do not all ways integrate.

Lee
AGM in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

AGM review

Kommentare: The system provides a single location for all things AP.

Being able to search for past transactions.

Learning to use the system was more involved than I wanted.

Caroline
Tenant Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes processing invoices effortless!

Kommentare: Super easy to use and teach others how to use as well!

I appreciate that all invoices are kept on file electronically. Also, I think it's great that each person on the team reviews an invoice before being processed.

I wish there was a spell check option. I also wish there was a way to apply the GL code to multiple line items instead of manually typing them all in.

Danielle
CFO in USA

Avid Xchange

Kommentare: So easy to use; love being able to send comments through invoices and everything is well documented - great for audits

Covers all bases and completely paperless

No cons at all as long as you are using a supported browser