AvidXchange Erfahrungen

Über AvidXchange

AvidXchange unterstützt mittelständische Unternehmen, ihre Rechnungen effizienter entgegenzunehmen, zu genehmigen und mit einer hervorragenden Mischung aus Software und Dienstleistungen zu bezahlen.

Erfahre mehr über AvidXchange

This allows users to simply open up their Avid Portal (or accounting system if integrated) and see their invoices, code them, approve them and pay them.

The check payment history is hard to use and also doesn't always give enough information.

Bewertungen zu AvidXchange

AvidXchange hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 91 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du AvidXchange bereits verwendet?

Omikka
Omikka
Accounting Assistant - Office Manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Awesome for invoice tracking and AP

Very easy to set up and use, great customer service. Quick and easy to learn.

Indexers. Invisible trolls that come with the software who go in, pull the invoices and assign them where they want, so there may be invoices in random queues that are paid late, unless you check the random queues often.

Ella
CPA in USA
Immobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

CPA review for multi entities billing process

store data and API filters and internal customer inter support - we value the support and continue education of the product

Grace
CEO in USA

Avoid at All Costs

There is not much we liked about using this software. The pricing is incredibly high when used with multiple bank accounts. We used the software to manage invoices for condo associations and if you are a property manager, we would highly recommend using Appfolio instead. The user interface is better and there is no charge for bank accounts or for invoice uploads. Plus the cost per invoice is much better in Appfolio.

The customer support is fairly slow and makes it really hard to solve issues that come up. It's not uncommon for a customer support ticket to remain open for weeks and to need to follow up multiple times. The straw that broke the camels back for us was when we transitioned out, we staying the software for a few days of the next month. The company would not prorate our bill even though we did not use the system in the final month. Bad customer service until the very end.

Anne
Accounts Payable in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Avid review

The integration team, customer service and their response time has been great!

It would be great if multiple pages could be sent at a time and only select the pages you need for a specific invoice. It is quite time consuming to integrate with MRI's old HAB software. It's quite a bit more time consuming.

Commercial Property Manager in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Improves Organization and Speed Of Processing For Your Invoices!

Kommentare: I think the software is great and would recommend it especially to other property managers who would like to add speed and efficiency to their organization.

This software is easy to use, allows the user to add and group details pertaining to categorizing expenses for your budget. Timing for payments is key and the functions allow for time delay in processing and delivery of payments to vendors.

The only con I've found is searching for specific vendors at a particular property. The dropdown box doesn't always populate the vendor once the property is entered.

Al
Assistant Controller in USA

Great Product. Great Choice

Kommentare: Extremely easy implementation and great customer service. The team will listen to any issues or needs we have and get them implemented as quickly as possible. I enjoy the teams we work with.
Payments out to vendors have been expedited 5 fold and payments are easily able to be tracked in a multi-step internal process.

The eas of use and and turn around time for processing invoices and payments.

There are still some reporting features that are missing as well as the visibility in the accounting aspect is lacking.

Diane
Accounting Asst in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product, Great People!

Kommentare: This has been a great experience, and a complete change in the way AP works for us. I'm confident AvidXchange will be able to keep up with our growing organization's ever increasing number of invoices and vendors.

Our Implementation Manager was amazing -- he worked with us to build, fine tune and train through weekly meetings and quick response times. The software does what we need and has become an incredible time saver for our growing organization. Our entire team has easily learned to code and approve invoices, allowing the Finance Team to process and pay quickly.

This is a robust website, and our rural Internet is sometimes slower than I'd like ... but no fault of AvidXchange!

Doug
Vice President- Finance in USA

AvidXchange from a VP Perspective

Kommentare: We are processing AP more efficiently and will less staff. Our processes are streamlined for sure

Once the system is up and running it makes things much smoother. We were able to eliminate a position and one of the unrecognized benefits of the system is how easy bank reconciliations are using Avid. A true plus when we are doing 40+ per month

There are small enhancements that I think could be implemented but it doesn't seem that there is an avenue to suggest these changes.

Dagim
Assistant Controller in USA
Immobilien, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

AvidXchange Administrator Program

AvidXchange Administrator program helps me understand many aspects of the software including Purchase Order, Suppliers, Users, Invoices, Payments and Administration and Reports. This certification program was delivered in structured and well planned manner. Job well done AvidXchange team.

There is nothing I could say least likeable of the software.

Paula
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review of Avidxchange

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has helped us move away from manual invoice processing, but it is still lacking some important features as detailed above.

Easy to route invoices between departments for approval. Easy to implement.

Unable to make partial payments on invoices, such as a 50% deposit. Also, every time something is changed on an invoice or payment, you have to manually select for it to be "downloaded" again into your accounting software, otherwise the update will not be integrated and updated in your accounting system.

Josh
Accounting Supervisor in USA
Sportartikel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Simplify Your AP Process

Kommentare: Overall, AvidXchange has saved our company a lot of time. When I first started, I would have employees from different departments coming into my office and handing me invoices. This was not only hard to keep track of, but the invoice would need to be uploaded into the system by me (only one person reviewing header details), I would need to scan the invoice if I wanted a PDF to be attached to the NetSuite record, and then I would need to physically file the invoice. Now, it's as simple as reviewing the invoice in Avid's user-friendly portal and syncing it into our accounting system. Each department will get an invoice based on the supplier's workflow that was set in Avid and all they have to do is review, select what GL they would like to put the invoice to, and submit. Overall experience has been great. One of the few companies we work with that we actually like and feel we are getting our money's worth with. Definitely urge anyone who is looking for an automated A/P system to give Avid a try.

- AvidXchange has indexers who automatically enter the basic invoice/bill data, then send it into the proper workflow to be reviewed, approved and paid. - Customer Service is phenomenal. I have never had to wait more than 12 hours for a reply. If a check is lost in the mail, Avid will immediately void and re-issue a new check to your supplier. - A/P workflows provide a seamless and efficient way for a bill to be reviewed and approved from the right department. It allows for flexibility and completely removes the need for physical copies of invoices. - Reduces paper. - Our company uses AvidXchange with NetSuite, and we love the fact that invoices are automatically tied in to the NetSuite bills. Easy way to find a document during audits. - Overall worth every penny.

- Unable to make changes to supplier preferences for your supplier. Instead, you will need to have your supplier reach out to Avid and have them select any payment options, etc.. This isn't a huge deal, but sometimes I wish we could make changes for our customer since they aren't the ones using the software. Other changes can be made by the user, such as address changes, company name changes, etc.. This mostly refers to how a supplier would like to receive payment through AvidPay. - Indexers can make mistakes on basic invoice header data, but this is very rare.

Catherine
Accounts Payable Lead in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

AvidXchange

Kommentare: I have been very happy with the product. It provides the options that we were looking for when considering purchase. We only utilize the purchasing, reports, and PO function. When choosing a product we were looking for something that could integrate with Microsoft GP. We did customize a number of things to fit our business and everyone at AvidXchange were great while working thru the process.

AvidXchange has helped streamline our invoice processing; to eliminate paper, and approval routing time. It provides the approving team access to see where it is in the approval/payment process and see payment information. By providing this information at their fingertips it saves us from receiving emails/phone calls looking for basic information. Overall the departments that use the system are very happy with having access to their invoices in one place.

The reporting system is cumbersome. I would like a report that would let me customize the detail I am looking for.

Calyn
Accountant in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Product but needs better support.

Kommentare: AvidXchange is a great software for payables processing however when you have issues the support team is not great to work with, I have been considering adding the payment processing but keep hesitating because of poor support.

This product saved us from having to hire additional employees when we expanded. Saves me a lot of time and makes audits so much easier.

I feel like the reporting portion could be improved but overall a good system

Daily Accounts Payable Review Software

Kommentare: Generally good-it serves as a very good document imaging manager with Vendor History and the payment process of getting checks or ACHs to suppliers works seamlessly.

Ease of Batching approved invoices and integrating them with my accounting software

At times invoice images get stuck in the inbox and our accounting staff needs to retrieve them manually to get them in the proper workflow

Admin Asst to CEO, CFO & General Counsel in USA
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I have been using Avid for about 4 years to review and approve various departmental invoices.

I like that it is easy to find invoices already in the system. I can search by vendor name or invoice number and the invoice and it's history will be retrieved right away.

What I like least about this software is that once the invoice has been approved and batched to be paid on a certain date, there really is no way for you to know if the check has been cut or sent until the accounts payable department manually updates each invoice with it's check image and number. Wish there was a way for it to be automatically added to Avid and where you can check on the status right away.

Antwort von AvidXchange

Thank you for the review! Great to see that we're helping your AP process be more efficient. I would love to learn more about the challenges you're having with check payments so we can make sure our product team is aware. Please feel free to reach out. Thank you!

Kylee
Marketing Account Executive in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Invoices and payments made easy!

Kommentare: Getting check requests processed has never been easier! AvidXchange has made invoice approval processes and workflows so much more efficient and environmentally friendly. Because everything is automated through the software, we have been able to better track and approve our invoices. We would sometimes have invoices lost in the processing phases when we did everything through fax and on paper. Now, because our workflows are streamlined within the software, we have all of that invoice data at our fingertips.

AvidXchange is one of the easiest software platforms I have ever had to learn when it comes to invoicing and payments. Though I am just a user and not an administrator, I do have to send in a lot of check requests and payment requests for our customers and the charities we support. AvidXchange has streamlined this process and eliminated a lot of faxing and paper waste that we once had with our company.

As a user, I do not have a single complaint with this software. Its incredible functionality makes it great for even the most inexperienced of users. Our entire Marketing team has raved about how easy it is to send invoices and have them processed for review.

Cindy
Office Manager in USA

Best Accounts Payable Solution for your Business Needs

Kommentare: Processing the large amount of invoices that we have each month for our properties has become streamlined with Avid. We don't have to file and store thousands of invoices a month and cut and sign checks for all of these payments.

It has streamlined our payables process substantially. All invoices can be located in our Avid module, review and approval of the vendor invoices, and most important, it integrates with our property management software.

Everything is good, we really don't have any issues.

Amy
Chief Financial Officer in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless approvals and time saving

AvidSuite is so easy to use and makes work more flexible. We are able to work on our payables from anywhere. The approval process is seamless and the memorization of accounts to properties makes this process much faster than what we were doing before AvidXchange.

The reports are not user friendly. It is extremely difficult to find the report that I want, unless someone from Customer Care assists me. Would be better if this were more user friendly.

Real Estate Services Administrator in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

An Efficient Invoicing Tool

Kommentare: Avid has been a solid tool for my company to make purchase orders and pay invoices.

It's relatively easy to use and I really like the comment feature that allows you to easily communicate with the next approvers in the workflow. This communication feature is especially helpful when you are working with people in other offices. The Avid processors are efficient at extracting data from invoices when they are sent in which saves data entry time.

Setup and implementation took longer than we would have liked and I personally don't like the interface that much. In addition I've experienced many times when the file was too large (above 5 MB?) for Avid to upload which was frustrating because expense reports often are large files.

Tonya
Accounts payable manager in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very helpful and seemed like the most efficient and provided the most ways to obtain info.

Kommentare: Efficiency, workflow and fraud control, reduced data entry, centralized invoice processing and accuracy.

Customer service, efficiency, data retainage, ease of finding invoices for vendors and auditors, fraud protection and frequent updates to correct any bugs that are found in the system.

That utility cutoff notices are placed in the statement queue and that you are not able to look up avengers invoice by the account number.

Antwort von AvidXchange

Hi Tonya, Thanks for the great review! I will pass on your feedback to our Utility team. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me personally: billking@avidxchange.com Thanks again!

Jeffrey
Accounts Payable Manager in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer service is non-existent.

Kommentare: Pretty good but frustrating at times. If I were asked to keep Avid or switch to another company to outsource payments, I would probably advise that we should switch. We are relatively happy with Avid but could be happier elsewhere. I have used similar services from other companies in my career and Avid is not what I would consider "top tier".

I really like the ease in which payments can be made. The integration with NetSuite (which we use as well) is near perfect. We have everything we need to send our payment information to AVID and have the process begin. The avidxchange.com interface is also very easy to use and it is awesome that we get up to date status on each payment.

The customer service. I don't have an assigned contact for my team any longer so the only way to speak with someone is to send in an email and hope they get back to you. I need answers right away on issues involving payments and do not get this very often from AvidXchange. When we do get someone to help, they are usually very knowledgeable and end up solving our problems but the issue is getting someone to help. I feel it is an issue with the staffing level and not the actual customer service employees. Also, my team is CONSTANTLY having to send over copies of invoices because the companies don't recognize the payment being offered by Avid, even though the invoice number is listed on your remittance. The ability to not include any enclosures (tax forms, signed contracts, etc.) also hampers our usage of the product; we still have to run some checks manually and if we are doing so, why not just run ALL of our payments this way?

Nichol
Executive Director in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Love Avid!

Kommentare: I enjoy Avidpay and have used Avid Invoicing services in the past. I highly recommend both when compared with a more traditional way of processing AP.

Avid saves our Business Office Directors time and provides them the information they need when interacting with our vendors.

There are a few areas that could be smoother, such as when searching for payments, but overall the software is user friendly and easy to navigate.

Sarah
Property Accounts Payable Specialist in USA
Gewerbeimmobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

My Thoughts on Avid

Kommentare: Good

Easy to process invoices, and it is a well know software. Avid Community is a huge plus since it has been implemented.

Sometimes it can take a while to get a response when a ticket is put into Avid. In General Avid Utility is really difficult to use and can be very slow in the afternoon and evening.

Kevin
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Comments

Time savings of opening mail and eliminating the USPS from the equation. We also like the auto tracking of invoices, where they came from and who has reviewed makes conversations easier.

during the upload process when errors occur there is not always a good explanation of the error and we are looking for a needle in the hay stack especially when large batches are completed.

User friendly Accounts Payable Software that increases effiency

Kommentare: Overall, I really love AvidXchange and would definitely recommend it to different companies.

Really saved our company time by switching billing to electronic invoicing system.

AvidPay could take a long time, and unable to include both account number and invoice number on payment. The timing it takes to convert from VCC (Virtual Card) to Check could take up to 3 weeks which leads to late bills.