Über Versum

Versum hilft, Ihr Haar-& Beauty-Geschäft voranzutreiben, indem Sie leichter Kunden gewinnen, halten sowie tägliche Abläufe vereinfachen können.

Erfahre mehr über Versum

Very clear and easy to use. Everything what you need to run a business.

One problem is only with customers database , If i doesn’t want to show for all employees this is nit possible.

Bewertungen zu Versum

5,0
4,9

Versum hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5,0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 160 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Versum bereits verwendet?

Boss in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Very Helpful System in my business .

I am in this system for several months. I can not imagine further developing my business without VERSUM. He is very helpful. It has a lot of options that facilitate the development of the company. I am very happy with this system and recommend it to anyone who has a company.

In my opinion, the cost of sending text messages should be included in the subscription.

Nikola
Beautician in UK

Amazing company and software

Kommentare: Honestly one of the best experiences I’ve had with a company for a LONG time! The attention to detail and attention to your customer is unreal, the offers I got and the genuineness were by far the best, I’m loving this companies ethics and the way they treat their customers 😍 I was dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I couldn’t not be happier!! He was brilliant showed me all the roots etc, very happy customer over here thank you!

I love the monthly view, that was very important to me, birthday messages this is the only software where this is available in this way! And I’ve tried MANY. I like the side by side view and all the different views You can choose, all client info in one place, I like the way you can see the past appointments, this is all just the phone app, I use this the most, but otherwise all the add ins are so amazing like the loyalty program! Spot onnn! Haven’t seen a software with this yet, the marketing is easy to use and set up, little things like being able to have your text sent with your name as the number, love how to gift cards work, its all super amazing and super easy as well, I’m yet to explore and play around but I’m LOVING it so far !

I think the only thing I’d like is more features in the phone app that are on the desktop version that’s it!

Sarah
Salon Owner in UK

Versum review

Kommentare: Overall I am extremely pleased with Versum, the system is easy to use and has made our business look and feel much more professional.It also saves us time and increases our efficiency. I am also very impressed with the Customer Service, you get a very quick pleasant response to all your queries.

We moved from a appointment book to the Versum software,everybody was initially very nervous and apprehensive but from day one we all realised the Versum software was easy to use and extremely efficient at storing client records as well as making appointments which makes life slow much easier when you are dealing with a lot of regular clients.

I am not keen that you can't carry over your text message allowance if you don't use them all in one month

Keri
Hair Stylist, Owner in USA

Great Customer Service

Kommentare: It has been wonderful using Versum and working with their customer service. The software covers everything our business needs. We have never had an issue they could resolve therefore we don't waste anytime or energy on this part of our business and that is reassuring!

First [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome!! I feel like I have a personal account manager and friend in this business. Anything I need he responds quickly and personally! Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] I like how the system works perfectly for 2 or more employees! It's not too much for 2 people and fits really well! I love how easy and simple it is to contact our clients via newsletters and sms directly from the software!

I wish it was easier for me to change my, and other employee, schedules, however [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]has helped me out each time I've need to change. I think that for customers, after online login, the My Account link should be easier to see. Also, after they are in their account make finding their appt easier. And change the word Show to View or View Appts, for us Americans ;)

Ruth
Creative Director in Australien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Try Versum

Kommentare: customisable marketing tools, loyalty scheme, rosters, management tools inventory, online software so everything is available on every devise.

So easy to use and very financially competitive great marketing features and up to date processes that suit our brand

Based in Europe so the support is not available throughout the working Australian day. responses are very quick considering. Plus there is a comprehensive support guide with nearly everything addressed.

Jennifer
Permanent makeup artist. in UK
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Great system

Kommentare: I am now able to store all of my clients contact details and confirm their appointments prior to their visit. This saves me a lot of time and looks very professional.

I'm really happy that I have found Versum. I find it really easy to use and coming from a non tech person, that's really important. I have been very impressed with the training that came with the sign up. Jeffery explained everything really well and it's this service that would make me recommend, Versum as it takes the stress away and makes it a good value product. I love that I have everything to hand in one place and my clients are enjoying the online booking system. It's easy to use for them and looks great integrated in my website and social media pages and gives that professional edge.

The templates for mailshots are great but limited so I would like to see a better variety of choice especially for the beauty, permanent make up and aesthetics industry.

Kristine
SPA in Lettland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good choise for beauty salons

Kommentare: Time saving is very important for us. While clients do booking online, we can work with apointments, and sometimes we dont need administrator.

Its easy to folow the schedule, and folow all information what's important for service improve.

Would be good, that we could integrate platform in our web page, that our clients dont need to go to other platform. Would be easier tracking.

Toma
Salon Owner / Hairdresser in Rumänien
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versum great experience

Kommentare: Gain time, very interactive. Features that are very useful for my salon management.

I’m very happy with this software, it s very useful, fast, eficient and really easy to use with the principal tools for salon planning and reporting. Very fast and efficient support!

Nothing special to submit. This software works very well for me.

larochelle
Sales n in Südafrika

A must have software

Kommentare: Love it

I really do like everything, it makes my life so much easy, and it reduced my no shows soooo much with the sms reminder

That i have to pay for every other add on feature, and whish that bulk smse could be bought in less quantity

Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great salon software

Kommentare: Excellent overall experience and the customer support re the setup is outstanding

The ease of use and the adaptable functionality

Lack of Point of sale function Lack of online store

Nicola
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our experience has been a positive one from start to finish, the staff at Versum have been helpful.

Kommentare: It saves me a lot of time where as before I was having to collate figures myself now I can just click a button and print!
Also I find it very useful that I can check and book clients in when on the move or at home! I always know what I have booked in. Clients can also book on line!
Knowing what your business is doing at all times.

the software is user friendly and simple to view. the information collated is contusive with salon life and has given me a better understanding of our figures within the business, this is available at the touch of a button. The staff have been available to answer any query's I may have had with a prompt return email. Nothing is too much trouble and we are not made to feel silly for our questions. On initially taking on Versum we were given a full Lesson with a member of staff to show us the full workings of the system. There is no costs incurred for hardwear as we could use our own computer where as with other companies there would of been initial costs.

Sarah
Cupping Therapist in UK
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

refreshing and very easy to use

Kommentare: This software has saved us much time to utilise with our clients and in doing so able to keep growing and developing. Also our clients love our new online booking system giving them the ease and comfort to book from anywhere at any time.

I have tried a few different booking systems in search of the one ideal for our complementary therapy business. Compared to mind body, 10to8 and acuity which all have some things we like, this is the only one that matched our needs in all aspects. From the user friendly usability for staff and clients to the fact that versus has really thought out all aspects that may be required such as preventing double booking by being able to assign resources such as a therapy room or machine as well as the customer support and the quality of the system at a very fair price.

The fact that there is no option for payment which I have been told us in the process of being created.

Alexandra Gabriela
Hairstylist in Rumänien
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

I’m happy hairstylist using Versum

I’m happy hairstylist using Versum to make my appointments. Also my clients are very happy and is very easy to use it.

I think I like everything ;) ... it will be difficult to say what I least like.

Brenda
Salon owner in USA

Booking software

This software is incredible easy to use and I am so pleased with functionality. I recommend this to any Salon, and tech support is outstanding

Nothing I love everything about it. I learn new features daily

Nirav
Owner in UK

superb

Kommentare: easy booking, fast confirmation
e-mail reminders and txt messages
user friendly
live system which allows multiple people to book appts simultaneously

this software has revolutionized my booking system. my staff can all book my appointments on multiple platforms/PCs simultaneously. customers love the texts/email reminders. it has reduced my "did not attend" rate and has increased my customer satisfaction and retention.

some of the public holidays are auto-blocked off, that are not applicable. eg. Irish bank holidays that arent in England, would be shown automatically as an "off day", but in England this is not the case. so it is a bit cumbersome to get to the screen to change this. Sometimes we just over-ride and book it, but it is a little bit frustrating. overall a fantastic product with great results. highly recommended

Nastasja
Salon owner in Südafrika

Love the customer service and constant help to improve your site!

My clients are never limited to what time they can make bookings! All your info is stored in one place! Very easy to use

If you have no acces to internet you can not make bookings! Could be slow when checking out appointments when your internet connection isnt good

Charleen
Salon owner in Irland

Versum brillant

Kommentare: No-shows

Love the booking system for me the SMS reminders is such an asset to the business . Alot less no-show and last minute cancellations

Online consultations for our services . If we could send them out via link and save on the there profile to save time in the salon

artur
Manager in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versum and everything is so easy now :)

Kommentare: I'm so happy for the new experience with versum!!!!!
Now I have time for my people:)before versum I need extra one person for help in office.Versum gives to us the best guy Management Software, every time if I need help he's called , and explains everything and is clare.
before customers list was terrible ,now with Versum is so easy and clean ,just one click .My favorite is the inventory and service. Thank you very much guys great job!!! Ws Academy Hairdresser salon Belfast

Versum company gives to us the best guy Management Software, every time if I need help he's called , and explains everything and is clare. before we have customers list that was terrible ,now with Versum is so easy and clean ,just one click .My favorite allis the appointment book,inventory,services ,statistics ,allowed I loved.

Renata
Salon owner in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It was the best decision for our business to chose Versum system !

Kommentare: I can manage my bookings better and make salon look more pro.

It is great system: complex but easy to use and so clever! Designers have thought about every aspect to make it easy and practical. We can choose services we want to use ( as can be just bookings or you can fully manage your salon with it). Customer service so helpful and friendly...with tons of patience and knowledge they want to pass to you, they really care if we know how to use it to benefit from Versum. Great value for reasonable money. And we recive gifts and rewards as well:)))

we are missing deposit/payment in advance but versum just introduced PayPal payment so we hope they will sort it out soon.

Justin
Salon Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent system with very good customer support and our clients love it!

Kommentare: We have been using Versum for around 5 months now and we are very impressed with our experience. We have found the customer service and support to be excellent, the system itself is very user friendly and the online booking aspect is loved by our customers as it is incredibly easy to use and works as it should. Before switching to Versum, we tried numerous other online booking systems out there and have found Versum to be the best by far! We cannont thank Versum enough! You have made it much easier for us to run our business and accept online bookings.

The price is great but most importantly the user interface on both the front and back end of the system is perfect and looks professional on our website for customers but also works great for our employees when using it in the salon.

Simon
Da Boss in UK

Easy to use easy to recommend to other businesses always ready to educate new staff members. ......

Knowing that if I do make a mistake the salon isn't going to self destruct in 10 seconds ! And the team at Versum are always at hand.

Ah I see what you are doing here throwing in a trick Question to put me off my flawless review of Versum, won't work I have no least thank you very much.

Mazen
Medical director in USA

Met and exceeded our expectations. We use it for our medical spa and working great to us.

Easy to use. Makes scheduling, reminders, follow ups quick and simple. Great features such as ability to take images, notes, book on line, inventory.

As of now, we have not come across any issue that would be a negative.

Beauty Therapist in UK

Great system

Kommentare: Well clients base, automatic messages, nice calendar

The software is easy to use, very helpful with organising the small business.

There is nothing about the system I like least.

Snezhana
manager in Bulgarien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The greatest software for anyone in Beauty business.

Kommentare: We are solving any shedule problems, commisions and stocking.

After trying a few other softwares i'm absolutely sure that VERSUM worths the most! Just perfect software for anyone in Beauty business. Very easy to use, helpful for those who work over time - from home(according to the shedule). Works great for commisions calculating, backbar using products, deliveries and etc. Save your time and just buy it :)

There's nothing, that i don't like. It works great for us and our expectations are fully justified.

Katarzyna
owner in UK
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The program is easy to use, transparent and multifunctional.

Kommentare: Customer data is safe, I have statistics overview, information to the customer, the ability of many users, online booking.

Versum makes it easier for me to work with clients and employees, and at the same time protects my clients' data. Full control over the shared data. Settlement and forecast of sales and remuneration. Automatic mailing and SMS to customers. It meets my expectations.

I am missing the automation of regular customer visits. Limitations in the form of employee settlement.