Excellent system! Perfect for my home based salon

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Cora A.
Beauty Therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am extremly happy with my experience using Versum and I am a very satisfied customer. I would highly recommend it to any beauty therapist. Fantastic system and brilliant customer service. If you haven't tried it I recommend doing the free trial to see for yourself...

Vorteile: It is so easy to use and the customer service is excellent! They are always so quick and happy to help with any thing that I need. I have recently started using the online booking feature which is included in the price and I think its brilliant! Text messages get sent the day before automatically. The gift voucher and packages options are easy to use and understand. It keeps track of all my inventory and the statistics for what I've taken are so easy and clear to understand. The client records are fantastic, it is brilliant being able to see trends and which clients are spending the most money. So many pros to, I could go on...

Nachteile: Honestly it is such a great app, I am so pleased I found it. The only things I would change are minor. I would like to colour code my diary with the different treatments and I would like to add breaks etc in the columns the same way I add treatments as I need the flexibility to move them, around freely but currently there isn't an option for this. I would like to add turnaround time to the online booking but I know they are planning to do this soon. Lastly I would like the option to sell my gift vouchers online.

Excellent service, Excellent Product

Bewertet am 14.2.2019
Lorraine W.
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Absolutely excellent. five star. ive listed some items above but honestly it works well without. the additional items would make it a premium product.

Vorteile: Versum is easy to use and navigate
Customer service is great. The support team provided fantastic training, Did some data migration for me and really helped to get me set up especially as I was starting a new business.
Ive faced no issues with downtime. Honestly the application is great with a few nice to have which i have listed below. But honestly i have no regrets with getting this!
Online booking is great
Notifications, emails, reminders is excellent

Nachteile: Wish more restrictions for staff that are not admins.e.g. prevent them deleting appointments, only put cancel or prevent their access to certain info.
More visibility of what each staff member does in the system - so a detailed log
Wish it had a petty cash tracker
the open and close of cash register took me a little while to get my head around
Wish their was an upload function to upload excel spreadsheets of inventory or services
International 2 way sms functionality did not work for me
wish receipt printing was more editable
Wish i had more text message basic allowance
Wish we could mask the number that the text messages come from
Checking out could be simpler. When checking out - wish the default was checkout and print immediately. The printing process for receipts is in 3 steps which is too much.
Wish you can also select how many copies of receipts are to be printed.
Wish on the checkout screen we could have a section for tips so we put in immediately how much the tip was
would be good to see which user is online
Wish facebook was integrated with facebook reviews
No weekend support

Beautiful And Powerful Booking Software "All In One"

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Magdalena S.
Skin & Beauty Therapist
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have been with Versum for about a year now and I have been very happy after trying and overpaying to some other systems! Versum has everything you need, online scheduling, accounts, loyalty programme, reminders, marketing newsletters that you can schedule to be sent later, etc. It's also connected with google calendar and Facebook. It's quick and straight forward for a reasonable money. My clients love it, once they sign up (through Facebook for example), they can see their appointments history, loyalty points, they can choose their favourite therapist, time and leave us a message with their bookings, etc. They can schedule their next appointment within a seconds! Fantastic reports that keeps your hands on the numbers! Really great ad-ons if you fancy some extras but the system on its own is fully equipped. Customer service and support team is fantastic - quick responses and they are super friendly and chatty as well. They always go an extra mile to make sure you happy with their product and support and that you understand how to use the system, fully. I would 100% recommend it to any smaller or larger business who needs a reliable system. Thank you Versum!

Vorteile: It's quick, doesn't freeze, doesn't go down, has all I need to run my business. Easy to use, can set a different access to a different staff members. The support team resolve quickly any concerns and adjust the system to your individual needs.

Nachteile: There isn't ones.

So incredibly impressed with the software. Easy to use with lots of features!Would highly recommend!

Bewertet am 3.10.2017
Caoimhe S.
Salon Owner

Vorteile: After a failed attempt with a different version of salon software I couldn't have been happier to discover versum.
The software is easy to use and incredibly effective within my salon. The online booking is great, all appointments are listed and easy to access, and this has been a preferred option for my clients as they can struggle to get me on the phone.
I have also added gift vouchers onto my sales, the software generates an individual code for each voucher guaranteeing no forgery of voucher codes etc.
Prior to each appoitment my clients are sent an SMS reminder, as well as a review email after their treatments which allows me to monitor all feedback effectively. The layout and design is easy to navigate and the price is more than fair for what you get.
I would also like to mention the support from their teams has been incredible, always on hand to answer questions promptly to keep your day stress free!
This software is one of the best I have worked with, everything flows well and the help forums guide you through any issues.

Nachteile: I can't say I dislike anything, however as I'm the only one in my team, I would find it beneficial to have my appointments colour coordinated rather than one colour for everything for ease of use.

OUTSTANDING......

Bewertet am 13.5.2018
Jane O.
Co owner

Vorteile: I am, in no way a computer expert and was putting off even looking at a software program out of fear of using it. I tentatively contacted versum and was soon chatting to Representative. He has literally changed the way our business works and since we've been using Versum's online booking system our bookings have increased unbelievably and our lives are so much easier. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with it.
Firstly Representative painstakingly gave me online tuition, he walked me through every single step. He has the patience of a saint. I was surprised to find out how easy the system was to use. But, if I did need anything at all rep or someone from versum would contact me immediately. Their customer service is fantastic, software, excellent, ease of use 5 star. Versum is one of the best companies I have ever dealt

Nachteile: I personally would like the software to allow my clients to buy gift vouchers online.
Even when I do call versum with a small issue it's dealt with or looked into. I'm struggling to vault it

User friendly, Easy to use, Support readily available from Versum team - Best one YET!

Bewertet am 14.9.2018
Ho F.
Physiotherapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Customer Service is really great - even though the software is user friendly, the staff are more than willing to offer help and clarify what their software are capable of doing. Although there are more of Versum for me to explore, I'm already impressed with the main features : Automated Message for reminder, rescheduling, cancellation, confirmation of appointment Online booking & payment; Not only that the booking page is easily accessible by our clients Financial report - will save up so much time and human error!! Thank you Versum Sales / Inventory tracker - all packages, gift cards are tracked! Of course, there are more to be explored. Been using it for 2 weeks - I am IMPRESSED! Thank you Versum!

Nachteile: Automated message perhaps can be done via in-app messaging software in the future perhaps.. as compared to sending via international lines, which may be additional cost for the user and also difficult for customers to reply back. But this really is a minor issue, Versum is still awesome!

Super EASY

Bewertet am 13.8.2016
Kathy B.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Signed up for the trial, easiest set up ever. In 15 minutes I had added myself as administrator for the software, added employees, added all of our services and prices and I did it from my IPhone at 5 am on a Saturday. Once I get to the salon I'll add our products. I looked at the section to do that and it's so simple. I'll have all 5 product lines with each having at least 20 different SKU numbers in the computer in no time. I don't even have a scan gun yet. Just manually inputting but the whole site has been very easy to understand. I am a stylist for 22 years, 44 yrs old and HATE the idea of an online appt. book BUT this is going to make the salon look more professional, keep my bookkeeping CURRENT and will help me figure out commissions without having to debate with the stylists. EVERY service and sale is in the computer. No theft, no products off the shelf for back at that I don't know about. This will save me money and time which gives me more money and time. Can't wait to see how the end of the year reports will be easier to do then my paper receipts and monthly books all over my desk!

Vorteile: Easy easy easy setup

Versum makes life more easy

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Agata W.

Kommentare: It helps us effectivly book in clients, and has easy to use inventory and product management features. The group selection function is very useful as well, which lets us select who we'd like to include in our sms and e-mail campaigns. I definitly recommend Versum.

Vorteile: ease of use, automatic appointment reminders, great statistics, marketing automation, stock and resources control and friendly customer support!

Our experience has been a positive one from start to finish, the staff at Versum have been helpful.

Bewertet am 27.5.2017
Nicola S.
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It saves me a lot of time where as before I was having to collate figures myself now I can just click a button and print!
Also I find it very useful that I can check and book clients in when on the move or at home! I always know what I have booked in. Clients can also book on line!
Knowing what your business is doing at all times.

Vorteile: the software is user friendly and simple to view. the information collated is contusive with salon life and has given me a better understanding of our figures within the business, this is available at the touch of a button.
The staff have been available to answer any query's I may have had with a prompt return email. Nothing is too much trouble and we are not made to feel silly for our questions.
On initially taking on Versum we were given a full Lesson with a member of staff to show us the full workings of the system.
There is no costs incurred for hardwear as we could use our own computer where as with other companies there would of been initial costs.

Very pleased with all aspects of the software program!

Bewertet am 14.7.2017
Norene M.
Co-owner, Medical Laser Specialist.
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Very user friendly. We get such great feedback on the text and email reminders from clients. We love the birthday emails. Versum is one of the better spa programs I have used, which has been many over the years.

Nachteile: I was disappointed with military time when we first started with the program. However, our customer support expert listens to our frustration and somehow made the change for us in the US.

Very good

Bewertet am 20.12.2017
Dagmara N.
Stylist

Vorteile: Ever since my salon started using versum, making appointments has become very easy and convenient. It is very easy and clear to see what kind of appointment is made and how long it will take. It's also very easy to keep track of client records to keep services updated. I am very pleased with versum and see it assisting us into the far future. I would highly recommend.

Very Helpful

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Anna J.
Masseur
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I love practically everything I use in this software, i.e. a calendar, loyalty program, various tools, the service is very helpful and professional. My work with Versum has become less tangible, on the paperwork and organizational side. The Most things are done by the system for me. Thank you.

Nachteile: I do not have that kind of thing. There is no such thing that I do not like in versum. There are still many options that I have not yet used, that's why I am waiting to take advantage of them in the future.

We are very pleased with Versum, there is many features that we use all the time.

Bewertet am 2.6.2017
Dagmara N.
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is very convenient to have this software. Everything for the most part is quick and convenient.

Vorteile: We like most how convenient it is to create appointments. switch or cancel them as well. We like how the inventory option helps us keep track of the products we have in stock. It is also great how we can easily keep track of customers and their records so that we can make notes each visit.

Nachteile: No options for reason of cancellation. It wold be nice if we could have bullet pointed options for when there is a cancellation, so that it's quicker to select.

Versum helped me achieve my goals and more!

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Amani A.
Founder of Amani Karim Beauty

Vorteile: Easy to use
No more appointment clashes
Customers love reminder, confirmation and birthday sms and email messages.
Loyalty program is an excellent way to make customer's come back!
Overall Versum team helped us reach from a 150 client list of which 10 were regular to almost 600 regulars in less than 2 months!
My business is doing very well thanks to Versum and I am able to increase my staff without having to worry about anything but quality of the service.
Customer service is super fast and they are very helpful. The system is very easy to use, I only needed help twice and everything else is self explanatory. They walked me through everything during trial version.

Nachteile: I can't think of anything bad about Versum. They are always willing to consider new ideas. However, versum still does not provide built-in credit/debit card payment.

refreshing and very easy to use

Bewertet am 13.7.2017
Sarah E.
Cupping Therapist
Alternative Medizin, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This software has saved us much time to utilise with our clients and in doing so able to keep growing and developing. Also our clients love our new online booking system giving them the ease and comfort to book from anywhere at any time.

Vorteile: I have tried a few different booking systems in search of the one ideal for our complementary therapy business. Compared to mind body, 10to8 and acuity which all have some things we like, this is the only one that matched our needs in all aspects. From the user friendly usability for staff and clients to the fact that versus has really thought out all aspects that may be required such as preventing double booking by being able to assign resources such as a therapy room or machine as well as the customer support and the quality of the system at a very fair price.

Nachteile: The fact that there is no option for payment which I have been told us in the process of being created.

Versum is spot on!

Bewertet am 9.1.2017
Mariusz P.
2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The system saves us time while streamlining the work at our salon. It shows inventory levels, which allows for even better product management. We also benefit from the the many great marketing tools and their kind customer support. We value the support from their customer services as well.

My Versum experience

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Beata W.
Beauty therapist
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I'm using Versum for over there there years now and its the best program for my company

Vorteile: Its easy to use very friendly future and fast communication

Nachteile: Quick communication with my client and very good suport from Versum team

I can't imagine my business without it anymore!

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Veronica M.
Salon Owner

Vorteile: Versum has helped me in many ways, but most of all I love that fact that I no longer have to run to the phone whenever it rings - I'm using online booking now and it saves me a lot of trouble, and my clients are happy because I'm not distracted anymore. The system also helps me keep track of my stock level, which is great because I was never able to get a grip on that.

Nachteile: There's really nothing that I don't like. It's honestly hard to come up with a feature that wouldn't live up to my expectations.

Great software

Bewertet am 23.1.2019
Milena C.
Owner / Hairdresser
Kosmetik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: A very simple software to use. The ability to remind customers about appointments is fantastic.

Nachteile: There is no such thing.

superb

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Nirav A.

Kommentare: easy booking, fast confirmation
e-mail reminders and txt messages
user friendly
live system which allows multiple people to book appts simultaneously

Vorteile: this software has revolutionized my booking system. my staff can all book my appointments on multiple platforms/PCs simultaneously. customers love the texts/email reminders. it has reduced my "did not attend" rate and has increased my customer satisfaction and retention.

Nachteile: some of the public holidays are auto-blocked off, that are not applicable. eg. Irish bank holidays that arent in England, would be shown automatically as an "off day", but in England this is not the case. so it is a bit cumbersome to get to the screen to change this. Sometimes we just over-ride and book it, but it is a little bit frustrating.
overall a fantastic product with great results. highly recommended

The best salon software

Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Monika R.
Hair extension specialist
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everything is perfect. Also support team is always very helpful. We ll never change

Vorteile: Easy to use. Everything is clear. And we get also confirmation on the email after every booking

Nachteile: We were looking to change the software few days ago for different because we wanted to have option of paying deposits online too. But after 2 days we realised Versum is the easiest salon software ever. And deposit payments are also available. They only need to be set up.

Love the customer service and constant help to improve your site!

Bewertet am 18.5.2017
Nastasja S.
Salon owner

Vorteile: My clients are never limited to what time they can make bookings! All your info is stored in one place! Very easy to use

Nachteile: If you have no acces to internet you can not make bookings! Could be slow when checking out appointments when your internet connection isnt good

Very Helpful System in my business .

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Anna J.
Boss
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: I am in this system for several months. I can not imagine further developing my business without VERSUM. He is very helpful. It has a lot of options that facilitate the development of the company. I am very happy with this system and recommend it to anyone who has a company.

Nachteile: In my opinion, the cost of sending text messages should be included in the subscription.

Versum tool to increase customers.

Bewertet am 7.7.2018
Paramédico

Vorteile: Versus is easy to use and with the help of the team we quickly increase our clients in a short time. It has several features such as reminders, birthdays, confirmation messages that favor us as a company and our customers.

Nachteile: I think they should improve the help manuals in the sense that the information has to be more detailed, it would be great to add options for cancellation reasons.

Since I use this program in my hairdressing salon I really save time and have more time for client.

Bewertet am 6.6.2017
Pawel F.

Kommentare: 300 free SMS

Vorteile: Everything. Really really recommend for all small and bigger business
Everything is clear and easy to use

Nachteile: hmmm
Last time was problem with server but engineers fixed in 10 minutes
Nothing else comes to my mind