Über Tookan

Mit Tookan kannst du deine Flotte mithilfe einer intuitiven Delivery-Management-Plattform planen, versenden und nachverfolgen.

Erfahre mehr über Tookan

Md abdul B.
  • Bewertet am 19.1.2018

"This is an awesome for taxi booking"

Kommentare: I am benefited very much. I have Taxi service business so I need an online taxi booking software after searching the internet. I got it. I checked that it is a perfect software for online taxi booking and easy getting for customers. I have set up my account very easily. Realy I got a unique software for my online Taxi Business.

Vorteile: The software is for online Taxi booking. With this software, you can book Taxi anywhere. If there any driver is available for the trip he will knock on your call. This is like UBER. This is called as ubar clone taxi booking software. This is also for a good opportunity for car rental company. The car rental company can use the software from any location of the world.

Nachteile: This is a unique software for Taxi booking. The car rental company will take a part from Tokkan company for using the software. There has a good pricing policy. Any car rental can take them at a little cost. The cost is based on per trip. So if anyone wants to do Taxi service online business, he can take the software from an online download. Also, a driver will download the software and user will download the software from internet. Then everybody will be benefited.

• Bewertet am 19.1.2018
Alex B.
Co-Funder
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 19.3.2020

"Great plataform!"

Kommentare: I use tookan as the point of sale system for my business.

Vorteile: I like to have my shipping information on a single platform and have quick communication with my client.

Nachteile: Currently I have to manually download the information from the database to connect to other services like datastudio or google sheets.

• Bewertet am 19.3.2020
President & CEO
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.1.2020

"Please do not waste your time or money"

Kommentare: Horrible. It was an absolute mistake. Especially if you get [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], he is a joke.

Vorteile: We were on Tookan for the longest time, and I would advise everyone to not waste their time! Tookan was an absolute joke. Don’t waste your time or money with this subpar platform. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was a joke. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was horrible. IF YOU’RE LOOKING FOR A SERVICE GO WITH ONFLEET! I cannot stress this enough.

Nachteile: NOTHING. Tookan is an absolute joke of a platform. Absolutely horrible, and the staff/service is a complete joke.

von JungleWorks an 26.5.2020

Hi. Can you please elaborate further on the issue? We assure you that Tookan is not a waste of time and are committed to serving you better. Please reach out to us at contact@jungleworks.com

• Bewertet am 29.1.2020
Pennye J.
Co-Owner
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Routing Software works well"

Kommentare: excellent

Vorteile: It's ease of use and the ability to set various filters to scale the routing based on time or distance.

Nachteile: I added the ETA routing but it did not account for traffic when providing the times for arrival.

• Bewertet am 21.2.2020
Michael A.
CEO & Co-founder
Bau, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.2.2020

"Great product with amazing support "

Kommentare: The Tookan team is amazing and the product is very powerful. We have looked at more than a dozen other products and believe Tookan is the best product out there.

Vorteile: Our most important feature was the ability to white label. We also wanted feature-rich product out of the box that can be customized. Tookan satisfied all of our requirements and the team is amazing.

Nachteile: Our requirements are becoming more complex which will require a significant amount of custom development and dedicated instance. The cost for this will be high, but it will still be much lower than if we were to build our own. Our recommendation would be to allow for more customization regarding the task functionality out of the box. Offering different templates for the agent app would be cool too.

• Bewertet am 24.2.2020
Lisa S.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.2.2020

"Best Routing Software for My Business"

Kommentare: I've made various suggestions to them as I have used the program and they have made improvements for options we have needed.

Vorteile: I really like the route optimization, the batch upload and the drag and drop of the stops in this program.

Nachteile: I would really love to be able to export a hard copy of my driver's route for them to have in the vehicle with them.

Tiara R.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 11.2.2020

"Love this Platform!"

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our favorite account rep. He understands our needs and gives us great feedback based on our core business. He is patient and thorough.

Vorteile: Agent APP- Seamless and Fluid- user-Friendly

Nachteile: Wish they had a Customer APP that is was just as perfect!

• Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Khasan K.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.2.2020

"Good service "

Kommentare: Joined Tookan back 2016 it has been a lot of developments since . What I like about Tookan they keep building platform and keep growing which I think very good to keep up with modern software platforms

Vorteile: Modern technology for small and medium businesses.

Nachteile: Communication sometimes could be challenging but you will get prompt response

• Bewertet am 1.2.2020
Adi A.
Ops Intel
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 16.3.2018

"Reliable applications. Good value for money"

Vorteile: The applications was easy to use. Although it could went on idle and csv uploading conflicts, it is great if you're looking for the most basic tracking platform out there

Nachteile: The server always have connection issue regionally that may provide last minute headache particularly when one try to get a bulk task uploading (csv)

• Bewertet am 16.3.2018
Naveed P.
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 18.1.2020

"Excellent customer service!"

Vorteile: Tookan is a great platform for new start-ups who want a turn-key solution to get up and running quickly. The system works very well and all of the management is taken care of behind the scenes. Plus, the customer service is outstanding! Always ready to help resolve issues or answer questions.

Nachteile: Since it is a SaaS (software as a service) business model, you can’t always get custom features implemented in the product. But that’s what allows for the price to be low for all users.

• Bewertet am 18.1.2020
Mahmoud M.
  • Bewertet am 17.1.2020

"Incredible team support and perfect software"

Kommentare: I am having an e-commerce and on-demand delivery company. The software is up to my expectation.

Vorteile: The company staff are friendly especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. They have been of great help to my company.
The scalability of the software is another good feature though limited.

Nachteile: The price that comes with add on features. If they can provide a subscription based modules with the initial subscription that will be better.
The experience with the company depends on the managers you deal with. Initially the previous managers were just doing their duties. However recently I have been dealing with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who has been a great help ready to answer all questions and help with solutions combining his knowledge and experience of the product. I would say my experience with Tookan has been great since he has been my direct contact

• Bewertet am 17.1.2020
Samih T.
Logistik & Lieferkette, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"Best App for deliveries business"

Kommentare: I have better control over my deliveries and better customer satisfaction

Vorteile: What I really appreciated was the fact that I could buy and whitelabel. In addition all the available functions are not really necessary in my case but I had to add more and they did. The level of customer service is very high. They often call to see if everything is going well and if I had any bugs.

Nachteile: Nothing for now a part some delay sometimes when you need to add some feature.. but it's something normal

Kristi J.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.1.2020

"Great Software"

Kommentare: Overall, the software has been great to use and the customer service has been helpful.

Vorteile: The software is super easy to use on the administrative/dispatch and driver interfaces. I also like the notifications that can be sent to customers keeping them abreast of the location of our drivers.

Nachteile: The software can be slow to update times during daylight savings time. I also wish we could have multiple notifications based on company needs.

• Bewertet am 22.1.2020
Milind K.
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.1.2017

"Better than the Best"

Kommentare: We, at HUMhain Services, have been using Tookan since our very inception and it has been rewarding ever since. The tech support and the software itself is amazing and has let our business grow at 2x the speed it would have without it. Tookan allows you to start your on-demand business right away without worrying about the time and costs it's gonna take if you plan to build your technology. Tookan has allowed us to focus more on our business strategies and has offered enough flexibility to expand, and change it with the rapidly changing business environment. I highly recommend Tookan to anyone that is already running an on-demand service, or even plans to do so.

Vorteile: The flexibility and ease of operations

Nachteile: .

• Bewertet am 5.1.2017
Ahmad A.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 14.1.2020

"Does the job with no issues"

Kommentare: Exactly what we wanted... a platform to get the job done with no issues. I hardly had any questions or any contact with Tookan since we made the decision to join. We have the service integrated with our restaurant ordering system. Everything is straightforward and smooth: Drivers sign up, order assignment, and delivery. The manager and the driver app are reliable and easy to use. Again no issues here. I would defiantly recommend the service to others

Vorteile: friendly, functional, smooth and reliable. Pricing is suitable for all sizes including small businesses and startups.

Nachteile: I have nothing to complain about. All is well and as expected so far.

• Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Dr prathaban R.
Founder & CEO
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.1.2017

"Heterogenous Logistics Platform"

Kommentare: We had been working to develop our own healthcare logistics solution for some time when Tookan came to the rescue. Their platform is an all in one , out of the box solution with all the features that we could ever have wanted to build for ourselves.
It is amazing how they have covered a feature set that not only applies to traditional logistics business but is now being succesfully used to manage our healthcare platform. The support team is quick to respond and has always been understanding in dealing with our requests.
Glad to have them as our technology partner for Door2Door Doctor!

Vorteile: Easy to use with a feature set that is highly customisable and applicable through many different use cases

Nachteile: Template feature is rather complicated to use

• Bewertet am 12.1.2017
Smitha D.
Sr. IT Specialist
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"Best delivery management solution with 24/7 support"

Kommentare: Very robust and powerful solution. Key factor in our business growth.

Vorteile: * Extensive documentation which eased out integration
* Addresses customer concerns and provides customized solutions
* Geofencing
* Updation of task via API and web hooks within milliseconds
* Location accuracy
* Multiple delivery models and allocation techniques

Nachteile: * Recently google maps were called off from this application which affected our operations team to get used to the new L&F and ease of use.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
David A.
Customer Experience
Essen & Trinken, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.2.2017

"Powerful Software. Terrific team."

Kommentare: Increased delivery success, better communication with customers AND drivers, and improved customer experience! Terrific product.

Vorteile: Quick responses from the Tookan team on product questions, Improved delivery success and experience, Improved communication with drivers, and the drivers love the app!

Nachteile: Sometimes I experience a few bugs and quirks in the software. Generally they are resolved fairly quickly.

von Click Labs an 20.3.2017

Thanks David for the kind words

• Bewertet am 7.2.2017
Luis L.
  • Bewertet am 2.3.2020

"Tookan Review"

Kommentare: Working with the account manager makes it much easier to handle.

Vorteile: The software was very easy to manage. The most important part of it was the support team with my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. who has been diligently following up, solving issues and getting the answer to all our questions?

Nachteile: The price for making changes was very high even more high than the actual plans that they offer.

• Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Tania G.
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.1.2020

"We have been using Tookan for our Buisness for last 3 years. It has been a wonderful experience!"

Kommentare: So far very good

Vorteile: Ease of us and customer service! My current account manage Harmol is very helpful

Nachteile: When tracking ends it shows tookan page

Ella Y.
co-founder
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.11.2018

"Amazing costumer service and product"

Kommentare: I was using a different software for similar issue and when I migrated to Tookan I couldn't believe how much easier everything was, the price is very good which is a bonus for a small company like mine, and the costumer service are always there to help. I am still really impressed and happy with the product.

Vorteile: How easy it is to use, to implement and to edit according to our needs. It works really well!

Nachteile: That it sends SMS instead of notification if agent isn't logged in which costs me money, but really small disadvantage to everything else.

• Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Abdulrahman A.
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.1.2020

"Great application"

Vorteile: Ease of use and quick integration pliz good customer support

Nachteile: Nothing much.

• Bewertet am 23.1.2020
Brandon S.
Operations Manager
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Great for simple usage"

Kommentare: Team has been excellent. When they don't have the solution, they find it and respond back.

Vorteile: Never missed an assign task. Helped my team become more modern instead of using printed sheets.

Nachteile: Flexibility of assigning. For instance, a drag and drop option would be supurb.

• Bewertet am 25.2.2020
Jose M.
MRT
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"Very satisfied"

Kommentare: Their technical support is very responsive and helpful.

Vorteile: Tookan Software enables companies of any size to compete by providing value-added delivery tracking to our customers. The software works well and is easy to implement.

Nachteile: At the time of this review I don't see any cons. The software works as advertised.

Gary T.
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.2.2020

"Tookan Experience "

Vorteile: Overall positive experience and functioning platform.

Nachteile: Would like to be able to send out multiple hauls at once.

• Bewertet am 10.2.2020