Über Tidio

Tidio ist eine All-in-One-Kundenservice-Plattform, die es Ihnen ermöglicht, zeitnahen Support zu leisten und mit Live-Chat, Automatisierung und KI Umsätze zu generieren.

Erfahre mehr über Tidio

The integration was as easy as possible. The interface is intuitive and simple to navigate.

Its got limited export capability and some granular metrics I like to follow seem to be missing. Their add-on/upgrade structure also feels uneven and confusing.

Bewertungen zu Tidio

Tidio hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 449 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Tidio bereits verwendet?

Pascal
Ceo in Deutschland
Logistik & Lieferkette, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Petfekte Lösung für Email Marketing

Wir nutzen es für Email Marketing und sind sehr zufrieden

Alles ist super es gibt nichts zu verbessern

Marianela
Marianela
Water Treatment and Environmental Management Consultant in Panama
Chemikalien, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Tidio, an interactive platform aimed at increasing the service process and increasing sales.

Kommentare: Tidio is an efficient and stable platform, it has analytical tools to understand the behavior of our customers and make constant improvements in our service processes, on the other hand, it integrates with third parties to increase the experience with customers and within our organization. It records visitor history and makes it easy for us to follow up to convert leads into customers, and in general, makes the job of customer service agents a lot easier.There is no doubt that TIDIO's live chat software empowers interaction effectively and offers the fastest and easiest way to help our website visitors.

The Tidio implementation process is simple and fast, and after a quick installation, we can start interacting in real-time with our leads and clients or offline. The widget to interact offline indicates to the user that there is no service agent at this time and the offline status is distinguished with a brief note so that our customers know that they can contact us with a form that will allow us to serve them as soon as possible. brevity.With Tidio, the offline email notification option is very useful as it allows us to receive queries from our website visitors directly in our email. And in the event that we are online, we can receive automatic notifications about new chats, new messages, and data about visitors who enter our website.

Tidio is a very stable and efficient platform when it comes to registering and providing a service process in real-time or offline in a web environment, for small and medium-sized companies. In general, it provides all the mechanisms to monitor for continuous improvement. It also favors analytics-based tracking, which is really the biggest advantage of using this type of platform and as long as we're not talking about large corporations, Tidio will be able to cover all our needs.

Darien
Darien
Associate Pastor in Kanada
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Tidio is the first chat platform I've found to be worth paying for

Kommentare: Tidio has helped address a gap in our communication system caused by extended use of multiple inferior chat bot platforms that limited our performance and responses. With Tidio, we have seen a dramatic increase in people connecting with our team via the chat, and have been able to help address people's questions/issues quicker than ever before.

Tidio offers a very simple, clean, robust and customizable interface both on their backend and on your website that helps facilitate live-chat support on a website. They offer numerous features (some I haven't used yet such as email inbox management), including a facebook messenger integration (that actually works unlike some other companies), a customizable chat window & icon, and perhaps the best feature of all - their powerful chatbot system. I cannot speak highly enough of the chatbots Tidio offers, as they give easy access to a visual builder interface to customize and build bots that can be triggered to do practically anything. Within an hour of looking at Tidio, I was hooked - and built a number of bots for our website - and within a day, saw a substantial increase in chat traffic compared to our previous platform. The beauty of the bots is that Tidio provides simple templates, that you can then customize to your needs - and the bots can be triggered on anything you want; a visit to a specific page, anytime a new person visits your site, anytime someone clicks the chat window, etc - and all of that can be accessed (in a limited fashion of course) for free. Plus as a bonus, Tidio offers native email responses to chats; so if you are like me and don't have people monitoring the chat 24/7, you can receive a notification about an incoming chat, and then respond via the chat window OR directly from Tidio via email - again, for free.

Tidio has many features, but can be a bit daunting at first. I loved the visual builder of the chat bots, but at the same time I found it was still limited in certain areas. For example, it's all drag and drop - so the entire chatbot can start to form a jumbled mess if you're not careful. As well, they don't offer multiple triggers for one bot - for instance, if I want a bot to trigger on someone's first visit AND when someone types in a certain keyword, I can't do that. As well, their pricing structure is interesting - with three different "options" each starting at $18/month - making it so if you want to have decent chatbots, and multiple operators, and send emails, you are looking at a hefty price per month. That being said, it still is cheaper than most other offerings, and the different options help you customize your experience to tailor fit your needs

Antwort von Tidio

Hello there! It's Maciek from Tidio Support Thank you so much for such an extensive review! We really appreciate all the kind words but also the flaws you have pointed out. We strive to provide you with a product that we can really be proud of, and hearing about your positive experience, it seems like we are heading in the right direction. Thank you for taking the time to share your opinion and rate us so highly!

Pastor in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Big Tech and their war against Faith-Based Orgs.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: As with a lot of these big-tech enterprises, they are hellbent on silencing faith-based everything. It wouldn't hurt their AI or anyone in the slightest to allow churches or other such orgs to use their AI, but they choose to deny us because we don't follow their secular progressive ideologies. It isn't fair. I know there are lawsuits pending about stuff like this, but in the mean time, churches who want to use technology are forced to fend for themselves and be creative.

It was easy to setup, configure, and manage. It looked good on our website. The Wordpress Plugin worked.

Their VERY restrictive anti-Christian policy which prohibits the use of their AI on a church website. We're a church website! We're not inciting violence or any other horrible thing. We're just listing event times, theology and practice, and lots of pictures and media.

Dominick
Founder in Niederlande

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified. 2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies. 3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list. 4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations. 5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

Kathy
CEO in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Customer service seemingly non-existent so we had to leave

4,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: It's really too bad that so many companies are turning over human support to cheap options like ai or outsourcing overseas to less qualified workers who are difficult to understand. I don't know if that's Tidio or not. We never got anyone to even respond.

Seemed simple. Good user interface for customers.

I'm sorry I recommended this for my client. It made it angry because he needed help and couldn't get any. They use ai in their own live chat and it couldn't answer his questions, nor could he get around it to get to a human. Neither would they respond to emails. In a fit of anger, he said, "I quit. Find me something else." :(

Jessica
Jessica
Inbound Marketing Consultant in Argentinien
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Easy, fast and amazing!

Kommentare: I started working as a consultant for a company, and their first project was to add a chatbot to their homepage. At the moment, they had a bot that redirected to WhatsApp, and it wasn't very user friendly. They also have HubSpot's' free account, but the functions that the chatbot offers are very basic. So, I started searching for good chatbot software and came upon Tidio. From the beginning, it was really easy to use and create what I had in mind. When I showed the team the final version of the bot, they LOVED it! It was easy to understand, easy to use, and easy to implement. Overall, I had a really good experience, and I will continue considering Tidio for future clients.

I was impressed by how easy it was to set up our multilanguage home page chatbot! In just one day, it was set up and running, and leads were coming in. Oh, and can't forget to mention that we also got to integrate it with our HubSpot account. Amazing, right?

One of the things I had difficulty with was with keeping the lines that connect each action of the bot straight. It took me a considerable amount of time moving them around and making sure it had the correct spacing. Just as an idea, I've used other software where it automatically straightens the lines for you and adds the correct spacings between actions and branches.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there, Thank you so much for a thorough review! We are very proud that you like our product so much! Thank you for the feedback about our Chatbots too. I will be happy to forward it to our developers for further evaluation. If anything, we're here for you! :)

Thomas
Thomas
CEO in Polen
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive Intercom alternative that scales as you do

Kommentare: Very good as it was a super simple tool to get started and deploy on my website(s) to be able to start answering our user's problems in real-time

The onboarding experience is next none and extremely easy to go from sign-up to deploying on your website. Combining this with the ability to get started without a credit card for $0 is absolutely awesome!

Creating your first or any bot's workflow is very cumbersome and not a seamless experience. Many other tools do this better and doesn't feel so "stiff"

Divaldo
CEO in Portugal
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Perfect chat for websites

Kommentare: It was and is an excellent tool, I still use it on some websites. The online chat and integration with websites is one of the great things that I really liked. It also has an excellent solution for email marketing.

For years TIDIO has been my number 1 choice for all websites. Very simple to use with an app for computers and smartphones, you can have complete control.

Besides the price I have no other reason to complain.

Jo-Ann
Owner in UK
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Excellent Live Chat Option for SME's

Kommentare: I love using Tidio, I have used other chat apps and this one is the cheapest and easiest for ensuring my customers can always reach out for support via the website. The mobile app is a huge plus.

So easy to set up on Shopify. Intuitive admin lets you set up the chat bot with ease.

Quite difficult to set up conversation flows

Joseph
Information Technology Specialist in USA
Bau, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Help Desk,Customer Service and Chatbot Tool.

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Tidio increases out customers satisfaction.Again, Tidio automates and streamlines customer services operations.

Tidio offers excellent customer support with live chat.It is AI Chatbot feature to respond quickly to our customers queries.It is simple to communicate and engage with our customers via live chats.Tidio also offers help desk services.

I haven't encountered any drawback with Tidio because it meets our customer services needs.

John Elias
IT Specialist in Kanada
Automotive, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Simple but Powerful

Kommentare: We're able to offer a live chat experience to our customers at an affordable price. Can definitely make up the cost of implementation quickly!

Easy to use, has a clean interface and has a surprising amount of features. Especially appreciate how in-depth their bot and automation can get without requiring heavy technical knowledge.

Not much to complain about considering the features you get for the price. I'd have to be nitpicking to really give you any cons. Something like, I can't find a way to delete contact properties, but I also haven't contacted support about it as it wasn't affecting our day to day operations.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there John, thank you for an excellent review. Feel free to contact our world-class support team - I'm confident they will be happy to help you out and answer all of your potential Tidio questions :-) Have a great day!

Magdalena
CEO in Irland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly Recommended!

Kommentare: Before Tidio I was using different chats on our website - and they did not work. Clients never started conversation themselves. After implemented Tidio on our website I used the chatbot they have in trial version. The chatbot brought me first leads and subscribers. I was so shocked, that before with the standard chat no one contacted us - but with the automated chatbot I was getting and getting leads. As soon as trial ended I knew I had to purchase paid version and it is our MUST HAVE now:)

The product is easy to use. I am a person without any IT skills and found TIDIO to be so easy in use - comparing to other products.

Have not found any thing like this yet.

Antwort von Tidio

Hello Thank you so much for a perfect score! Reading such positive reviews is always inspiring and gives us the energy to keep on improving. Hope you have a great day! Best regards, Maciek from Tidio

Damon
Director of Marketing/Sales in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

The Chatbot that you want but can't find

Kommentare: I like it. It is very easy to set up the bots.

A chatbot that hands off to a live person was critical.

Can't think of any yet but I will update if I find any.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there, Thank you very much for your kind words! We are proud to be a part of your business.

Seth
Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Kommentare: We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there Seth, Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Co Founder, Head of Marketing and Product in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Good, some little glitches

I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question. I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

- The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat. In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

Operations Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Tidio has revolutionized our service!

Kommentare: I shared about this in the Pros.. This app will help us save lives of people who come to our website in extreme life crisis, thinking the only way out is to take themselves out. I have already seen even through the chatbot that this will save their life. We've already had it happen once in a live chat I conducted, in the first few minutes of activating the app on our website.

I rated everything the highest. Why? Because Tidio is an amazing tool that takes customer engagement off the charts! So easy to use, and they have thought of everything when it comes to engagement, live chat, bot, analytics, tracking, data... There is so much in this app to use.. I've only been a customer for just a few days, and I am finding it hard to stop using the app, setting up our custom bots, live chatting with users on our website... it is just the most amazing way to help people who come to our website who are experiencing a life crisis. This app WILL save lives.. It already has!

Allowing the user the option to select if they would like the chat transcript emailed to them would be nice! An auto assigner to an operator for the chatbot would be good as well. It would make managing the chats a bit easier. Other than that..I can't think of anything!

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Likely the best live chat tool that includes a free plan

Kommentare: I use Tidio on client websites to provide an easy-to-use and powerful live chat experience.

Considering that Tidio offers a free plan, its features are unbeatable. It has a very modern and usable interface (both the backend and the chat widget) and it includes chatbots that are very easy to set up.

I have been using Tidio just short of a year and they have made some changes to their pricing structure, limiting the free plan quite a bit.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there, On behalf of the whole Tidio team, we thank you for the review :) We do our best to ensure the lowest possible price while still providing the highest quality of the product.

Artur
E-commerce specialist in Polen
Fotografie, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It makes it easier to get and handle leads.

Kommentare: Tidio has everything you expect from a live chat.

Nice looking live chat window templates. Integration of live chat with e-mail CRM.

A very limited free version, if you have any traffic and want to use chatbots - you need the paid version.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi Artur! Thank you very much for your kind review :) We really appreciate your feedback and we will definitely keep it in mind it for future improvements.

Manager in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive Live Chat Agent

Kommentare: I was searching for a software like this for quite a while. I can connect the chatbot feature on my Shopify website by entering a html code. It is very functional. I have converted many sales using this Chatbot.

Tidio Chat is a virtual-based chat solution, which manage all your customer inquiries and other messages all in one place.

There is no phone support. In most cases its vital to have a support representative available to answer any questions.

Miguel
Marketing Manager in Portugal
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

How i contact my clients

Kommentare: Thanks to tidio i was engaged with >100 clients since i implemented it although i believe if price was lower, i'd be more willing to subscribe in order to enjoy an extra premium feature.It is a good way to collect customer information and have a database of all interactions and the messages exchanged.

Being able to talk to clients anytime during schedule.Interface is very intuitive.Capable of setting up automated functions like auto-reply or auto-send a message to the user.

Price, it is a very expensive plug-in to implement with full capability, therefore i have only been using the free advantages.

Jonatán
Web Master in Bolivien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very expensive

Kommentare: Good, but it would be very good if the conversations reached were increased.

It is user friendly, easy to use and intuitive for users.

It is too expensive for the services it offers, for example 40 000 chatbots and only 50 conversations, it does not make sense. 40 000 chatbots is fine, but with that amount you can reach at least 1000 conversations to attract new customers or give help.

Jayden
Screening Officer in UK
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Chatbot and Live Chat Solution with Some Limitations

Kommentare: Overall, Tidio is a great option for small businesses looking for an affordable and easy-to-use chatbot and live chat software

Easy to use - Tidio is straightforward and user-friendlyMultiple communication channels - Live Chat, Chat Bots, Email etc.Amazing Integration - integrates with popular website builders like WordPress and Shopify, making it easy to add to your site

Limited reporting: Tidio's reporting is not as comprehensive as other chatbot and live chat software

Selim
Selim
Head of Sales in Türkei
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not Just a Live Chat Program

Kommentare: It helps my sales team to conduct sales processes in one place, rather than trying to follow clients' responses from multiple chat apps

You can create some message templates and give selecetions (like what service are you interested in? what is the matter you would like to discuss? and so on) so when a client first messages you via the chatbox, they can select it and the salesperson that is connected to the chat will directly be addressing to the client's questions. It is also the first defence when there is a lot of messages at the same time and the sales person in front of the computer is talking to one of them, the other one can wait or be directed to another salesperson. And the fact that it makes the conversation easy to flow, which wouldn't be possible via mail, or other social media platforms' inboxes.

Nothing to complain about the software, but I think products&pricing modules could be better.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your kind words about our product and the feedback you have provided. We will make sure to work on the cons you mentioned and improve our app even more! Once again thank you and have a nice day.

Miguel
CEO in Mexiko
Alternative Medizin, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What I was looking for!

Kommentare: I know very little about programming and web design , I construct my sites with templates, I never thought that adding and setting up in minutes a live chat was so easy with Tidio. I tried to install and set up other live chat and I spent a whole day, the only thing I could get was a headache...

I didn't have any experience using live chats in my web sites. When I decided to use one, I made a small research and Tidio whas the 2nd. one I tried and I have to say that I don't need to search for an other option. I will upgrade once my free trial ends.

Can't find any cons yet... I would like to know if there are any so I could make around them before I get there. I am staying with Tidio.

Antwort von Tidio

Hi there, Thank you so much for the review! We are very happy that you found Tidio so intuitive and easy to use. :)