Want leads - Ultimate Support Get Tidio

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Stuart G.
Stuart George

Kommentare: We have been a conversion by conversation company since the get-go. Tidio has been our latest secret weapon to talk and help more. Support is incredible the app is lightweight and available on desktop and mobile. We just can't fault it - don't just read this ... go get it! https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Vorteile: Our Tidio salesperson minds the shop while we get on with running the company... if there is a question beyond our get in touch, we can then fully engage with the site visitor! Or you can have a staff member right there on hand to start that incredible customer experience journey... Great coms = even better client experiences. Turn visitors to clients by asking all the right questions - and yes it even has BOTS waaahgt! So, get cracking download tidio for free here -> https://www.ckpcreative.com.au/get-tidio

Nachteile: I can find anything to complain about it apart from not having it for the last 10 years

von Tidio an 29.5.2019

Wow! Thank you so much, we're really proud!

An unbelievable blend of ease, style, features and price

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Seth H.
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We run an overnight summer camp and connecting with parents (our customers) is of top importance to us to establish that we care and answer questions. Even as I was writing this review, I had the opportunity to answer a parents questions on Tidio.
There are lots of options out there : Olark, Zoho, Zendesk etc. I found Tidio to be not only the most affordable, but also the highest functioning.

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use. It's easy to use for both the customer and for the client on the website. Their app is fantastic for both android and IOS.

Nachteile: Honestly, I love everything about it. There are a few features that I would use on a higher tiered paid version, but I love it!

von Tidio an 9.1.2020

Hi there Seth,

Thank you for an exquisite review. I'm thrilled that you found Tidio so useful for your business. If you have any questions regarding Tidio - don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team at support@tidio.net or via our live chat on www.tidio.com. We would love to get the perfect score here and change the "unspecified" rate to 5 stars :-)

Tidio for online support

Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Tanya T.
Sales Manager
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tidio helped us to engage with our customers and to answer their question which led to more sales.

Vorteile: It is easy to install and use, fast customer support helps to deal with your problems quickly. Pricing is also reasonable compared with other software.

Nachteile: Some features are free in different chats but paid in Tidio. Users have to enter their emails which sometimes prevents them to ask any question.

von Tidio an 20.8.2019

Thank you very much for the review!
You can turn off the Pre Chat Survey in the Channels section of your Tidio panel, and your visitors won't have to put in their email address :-)
Have a great day!

Excellent value for money!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Co-Founder

Vorteile: We care so much about the chat widget design and our customer have the best experience when talking to us using Tidio. We can fully customize our widget with our platform colors and the operators photos provide a reliable way to our customers contact us. Also the Mac/Web app have just the right tools we need to provide our support service.

Nachteile: I wish Tidio to have more reports options and a more accurate way to customers rate the conversation (not only "like" or "dislike", but a score from 1 to 5 to help us calculate NPS). Also split chats from the same person in separate conversations to help us to calculate satisfaction scores and response times.

Hi there,

Thank you very much for the review. I will surely pass your feedback on to our Product Team. We are a data-driven company - and I'm sure they will agree that measuring statistics is one of the most important things in running a business.

Thank you for helping us grow!

Looks great on the outside but features not fully completed

Bewertet am 12.12.2017
Dominick P.

Vorteile: The app looks great on the outside: email, chat, Facebook messenger, integrations. But once you fully test the product you notice the many flaws.

Nachteile: 1. When a user leaves your page and an operator responds the user will not be notified.
2. The message box is only refreshed when the page is open, so if a visitor is using multiple tabs they will not receive replies.
3. Integrations are all manual, which means. You have to reopen all conversations, open the user profile, press the preferences and send the log to the integration. Imagine doing that to your crm, sync app and maybe email list.
4. I was mainly interested in Helpscout integration, and integration to integrate Facebook messenger with the app I use to manage several email accounts. Turns out, tidio created the integration but they decided not to integrate the mailbox feature. Which means if I send a chat log to help scout it be be places in a random mailbox because their app doesn't specify the mailbox. Explain this to support but got the responds: we're not looking to change integrations.
5. Validation messages aren't accurate. Sometimes you will get the message 'Saved to integration' or 'Message send' but an error prevented this from completion. I contacted support about this and time and time again there was an excuse but its my believe that I shouldn't have gotten a succes validation message, right. Support simply didn't respond to my question.

Great!

+ Regularly updating

Nachteile: - Not having ability to remove powered by-logo

von Tidio an 17.12.2019

Hi there Juuso,

Thank you for the perfect score - I'm stoked you saw the potential in Tidio. I just wanted to let you know, that while we are not offering a fully white-label solution, we can remove the 'powered by' branding as an extra request for our customers who purchased our service for a min. $55 per month.

Helps in managing Live website chat

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Design Engineer
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The website visitor who are interested in our services can be entertained via chat box option and directed to the respective team in the company.

Vorteile: I have come across many software tools which are dynamic and can be plugged in your website but Tidio has proven its best capability. The best part of this tool is its dynamic nature and easy plugin that is available on Wordpress platform. Also, secondly, the android application makes things much easier and simpler and as soon as someone visits on the website and go on the chat menu option, we get a message and thus we can interact with the interested visitor instantly.

Nachteile: Huh! not much here as it comes with the free limited accessibility which makes one to use it free of cost. Simple and easy to use...

Hi there!

Thank you for the review! If you can think of something we can do better, to get that perfect score in the Overall Quality, Ease of Use and Customer Support sections - please contact me at oscar@tidio.net - I would love to pass the feedback to the respective teams. :-)

The website chat all-rounder

Bewertet am 19.12.2019
Content & Community Manager

Kommentare: Its chatbot feature provides a great way for marketers to easily set up contextual messages for website visitors. Definitely helps boost conversions.

Vorteile: It packs an incredible number of features even in the free plan, which is not something you see in most chat tools. Their design is spot-on and the chatbots are powerful and easy to create.

Nachteile: It should have a stronger integration with Facebook Messenger, namely enabling users to use Tidio with their Facebook account (not having to write their email).

von Tidio an 24.12.2019

Hi there!

Thank you very much for the valuable feedback about the Messenger integration. I will make sure to pass it on to our product team :-)

Best chat service i've ever seen <3

Bewertet am 10.10.2019
Chathuranga K.
Software engineer
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: awesome <3

Vorteile: every option is very useful and very user friendly.

Nachteile: i think the notification sound is no need when we already on that chat.

Hi there Chathuranga,

Thank you very much for the excellent review! If you wish to disable the notification sound in your Tidio panel, you can do that in the Settings > Notifications section :-) You can reach out to our support team and I'm sure they will be more than happy to help you out with this one.

Great chat software to save time

Bewertet am 17.12.2019
Engineering Sales and Marketing Member
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been able to solve the problems where we need to chat with the visitors. Now we have this tool and work seems really easy.

Vorteile: Tidio is a software chat platform and tool that you can add on to your website and chat with the visitors. The best part of this tool is its user-friendly nature and doesn't require any learning curve to use this tool. Also, secondly the automation of the chat system makes this software much efficient and robust.

Nachteile: It is a basic tool for chat management. However, I think it lacks few other functions like taking survey after the chat is over.

von Tidio an 27.12.2019

Hi there!

Thank you for an excellent rating :-)!

Just FYI: You can use the 'ask the visitor for an opinion' option in the Tidio panels conversation section, to display a simple survey about whether they liked the conversation or not :-)

If you have any additional feedback about that feature you can send it to oscar@tidio.net - I will make sure to show it to the respective teams :-)

Easily installed, attractive chat tool

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Director of Communications
Telekommunikation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thankfully, this product is really well-designed and well-documented, because my interactions with customer service have been hit and miss. They are always very responsive, but don't always have helpful information as quickly as they have friendly greetings. I would still recommend this tool as an easy to use entry level chat agent service, however, because it is so beautiful, simple, and affordable.

Vorteile: This customer interaction tool is easily installed (Wordpress website) and is attractive and accessible. The site visitor (customer) interface is lightweight, attractive, and easily branded with colors, logos, and avatars. The end user (company chat agent) side is also easy to use, attractive, and intuitive. Multiple options are available for agents, including mobile, browser, and desktop app, which serves our flexible agent group well. Overall, I was able to get Tidio up and running, with all agents trained, in one day. The pricing is unbelievable. We have tried multiple subscription levels and now use the free version, but would return to the paid option if we had more agents.

Nachteile: Multisite management on this tool is not as intuitive and easy as I would prefer. Once we consolidated our sites under one domain, the issue was resolved. However, having to switch 'users' in the interface to manage multiple domains was not difficult, but did not feel seamless/optimal.

von Tidio an 17.5.2019

Thank you so much for your review! :)

Pretty Good, some little glitches

Bewertet am 10.12.2018
Daniel S.
Co Founder, Head of Marketing and Product
Bekleidung & Mode, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like that you can set up automations which are triggered by various events with specific conditions (for example, a user returns to the site and is on a specific page). You can set up the automation to pop up and ask a question. I also like that I can chat with visitors from a cellphone app.

Nachteile: - The chat icon did have some glitches, as I noticed that when clicking on the screen near the icon, it still shows up, basically a larger area than the icon itself is a "hot area" to start chatting. This means that the visitor may be trying to exit out of a cookie notification or click something on your site and get frustrated that it just keeps opening up the chat. In order to work around this, we've had to try our site from various phones and devices, see how things look and whether or not it gets in the way. We've had to put our chat icon on the lower left side for mobile phones as other wise when Iphone users first visit the site and they get the mandatory popup asking them to allow the use of cookies, they are not able to click the X button to get rid of the notification.

It's Changed How We Connect With Our Customers

Bewertet am 28.1.2019
Andrew P.
Founder & Creative Director
Bekleidung & Mode, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: By making ourselves available to our customers to answer questions through Tidio has made a huge impact on our business. For the most part, we've found our site is self-explanatory to our customers. But for the people with occasional questions about particular products or services, having access to us through Tidio makes the difference between making a sale or not.
Also, being able to watch a shopper's page history (seeing where people go while on the site)is a real eyeopener. Fascinating

Nachteile: Not a big issue for us, but the admin panel and notification popups can be a bit clumsy to deal with. It would be helpful to see when the customer has left the site. Nevertheless, we are very happy using Tidio.

Website chat software

Bewertet am 7.8.2019
Jim P.
Member
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very satisfied. I've been using Live Chat for years and this fits my budget better.

Vorteile: Tidio gets the job done. The free version is all I needed and if that changes, the paid version will add the extra benefits.

Nachteile: No complaints; free version does everything I need.

von Tidio an 20.8.2019

Thank you so much for a stunning rating, Jim.
We are delighted that Tidio does everything you need :)

Awesome chat tool for your website!

Bewertet am 7.4.2019
Faustine J.
Computerspiele, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using Tidio for a while now, and it's now a part of our website that we couldn't live without. Our customers / visitors love using it too!

Vorteile: Tidio is extremely easy to set up on your website, and it allows you to offer a chat / live customer service & support system on your website for a very reasonable fee. The front-end and back-end interfaces are both extremely well made and pleasant to use.

Nachteile: I don't think there is anything I dislike about Tidio.

von Tidio an 8.4.2019

Thank you for an amazing review!

Not very often we hear that Tidio is easy to set up - but that's what we strive for so thank you very much! Seeing so positive feedbacks puts a smile on our faces, you made our day!

Excellent Live Chat system!

Bewertet am 2.3.2019
Jonathan B.
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using it for over a year and it's been amazing ! It has helped increase our sales through direct communication with our customers. They love it, and we love it :)

Vorteile: We loved the design, how easy it is to use, the admin back end as well. In addition, it's very easy to set it up with a Wordpress website and our website visitors love using it to chat with us !

Nachteile: There isn't anything specific that I disliked about Tidio.

von Tidio an 4.3.2019

Thank you for an awesome review! Seeing such positive feedback really makes our day. I hope that your business benefits from our service and you enjoy using it on a daily basis.

Customers love it.

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Phil T.
Business Owner
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Great product. Very easily integrated into my Shopify stores. Must have.

Vorteile: Saves so much time for customer support. Customers love that we get right back to them. They're one click away. Much better than using email or phone support.

Nachteile: Nothing really. Great service. It has saved us many hours on support calls.

von Tidio an 24.9.2019

We're really happy to see your review. Thank you!

One of the best decisions we've made for our business.

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Louie L.
Marketing Manager
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A lot of our customers have many questions when they are new to the scene as it's a high ticket product and they alos need to verify that we are trustworthy (lots of scam sites in our industry) so it's great to show that we are legit, available and transparent. It also helps them retain anonymity to ask questions that they would ordinarily be too shy to ask. Tidio customer support has been superb.

Vorteile: You guys are all great - always there when I need you and super helpful. The Tidio chat app has been really great for our business and capturing leads as we sleep with the auto-bot. Have enjoyed creating various automations to save us time answering FAQ's. Thanks!

Nachteile: Not a big deal but I would like a different icon for "visitors" and "contacts" as they look too similar at a glance - or if they were not side by side perhaps it would be better....I'm always accidentally clicking on the wrong one.

von Tidio an 14.3.2019

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed our application! Visitors and Contacts icons got changed recently, thanks to you and other customers that posted similar feedback :)

One and only chat you will need

Bewertet am 4.12.2019
Igor B.

Kommentare: For now great.

Vorteile: Ease of use, lightning fast from web to mobile.
Easy instaltion.
Nice UX interface.
FREE plan has a LOT options.
For serious web sites and companyies very reasonable price.

Nachteile: For now NONE:) I have to list some flaws but there is none for now.

von Tidio an 27.12.2019

Thank you for the perfect review!

If you have a list of things we can do better or features you would like us to implement, please send it to oscar@tidio.net - I would be more than happy to pass the feedback on to the respective teams :-)

Powerful for livechat and automated bots!

Bewertet am 25.7.2019
Piotr S.
Business Development Manager | Co-founder
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Real time communication with this tool is super easy.
I can observe users present on my website in real time - I see their location and what they browse. I can start conversation with them offering what they actually need.
Bot for collecting leads are super powerful - easy to build conversation flow so the user thinks he talks with a real person :) - great for automation.

Vorteile: Price
Features (live chat, bots, real time website user presence)
Customer support
Developing quickly and introducing new features
Lightweight
Easy to implement

Nachteile: Mobile app for Android needs some improvements to match the web interface functionality.

useful Live chat option for your website

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Manager - Sales
Internet, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: Easy to use chat plugin. Integration with our WordPress website was seamless. Carried out live chats and also "had" the option of letting users send a message when offline (We moved away from Tidio when this offline chat was taken away)

Nachteile: Not too many that we could think of. Had most of the features that we needed. But since having the offline chat was of high importance to us, we decided to move away from Tidio.

Tidio is great for a small company.

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Khaled F.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I used Tidio for a time and after that, I discovered its problem. then I quit and unsubscribed.

Vorteile: - Ease of use
- The Very Awesome design of the chat!
- Designs of the dashboard
- Fast Setup
- The chat is fast

Nachteile: - The big problem is Tidio isn't suitable for a company that cares about its brand. I mean you can't send emails to customers from your own business email. instead, Tidio sends it from their email which is tall and has random characters. which may make customers feel that that's a spam

von Tidio an 16.1.2020

Hi there Khaled,

Thank you for the honest review. The issue you mentioned about not being able to send emails from Tidio from your email address will be worked on by our developers later on this year for sure.
We have fantastic new Mailing features just around the corner - I literally can't wait - I sincerely do hope you will give them at least one try when they are released :-)

Excellent implementation, very responsive and immediate updates

Bewertet am 19.12.2018
Vice President
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: If you are offline, as soon as you go back online the chat icon appears on the user's page without them even having to refresh the page. This is a feature that is not available in some other live chat apps that works flawlessly. The mobile app is excellent as well, and chats are perfect.

Nachteile: The desktop web-app is a bit clunky in navigation, and the free version is extremely limited with only one operator available and one active chat at a time for that operator. Other live chat solutions offer more for less money than Tidio, but Tidio is a flawless execution, so it may be worth the money for some.

von Tidio an 20.12.2018

We have 3 operators in the basic version and unlimited chats! :) Can you not add the other two?

Amazing value and super simple

Bewertet am 7.2.2019
Web Content Manager
Möbel, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Providing online visitors another communication option that gives them a more consistent user experience while using just one dedicated person.

Vorteile: How simple it is to setup and use for the amount of well-designed features it has. The biggest problem I have encountered with live chat in the past on other platforms is providing a consistent experience. Tidio solves that by allowing you to create chatbots and to make the chat completely disappear, if you want, when no agents are available. This fit our use case very well. There are many canned automations that can be setup in minutes, and the pricing is very reasonable (1 user is free). It comes with a trial to test out the full platform, and the paid plans are extremely competitive if you evaluate other live chat software. It's well designed and feature-rich out of the box, and easier to customize than any other one I've used. There's a desktop version so that you can stay on top of conversations, get notifications, and you can even see what the visitor to your site is typing in real-time. I really think it would be hard to do it much better in this price range.

Nachteile: I don't think I have a single complaint about Tidio so far.

von Tidio an 11.2.2019

Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're really proud!

Good entry level chat system

Bewertet am 16.11.2018
Kevin W.
Web Developer
Wein und Spirituosen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Allows you to jump in to providing customer chat easily. Integrates with Facebook Messenger too so I don't have to go there to check and respond to messages separately from my customer service chats.

Nachteile: They used to show me the URL of the page that the user was on but now that's a paid upgrade which is unfortunate. Admin interface can be buggy,