Über InnoVint

Intuitive Echtzeit-Software für die Weinkellerei-Management für Weinherstellung, Kostenrechnung und Compliance.

Erfahre mehr über InnoVint

No major issues off the top of my head. However, if I find any serious bugs, I will definitely supply constructive criticism going forward.

Bewertungen zu InnoVint

InnoVint hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 76 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du InnoVint bereits verwendet?

Jay
Jay
Owner / Winemaker in USA

Innovint is an essential part of our winery workflow.

Kommentare: Clean and easy tracking of winery inventory and operations. I am most excited about having ready access to data about past vintages as time progresses and we're looking back at previous years. Having all that data in a well-functioning system is key to our success. At my first winery job, we used very archaic software to manage production, and the burden of using that system nearly outweighed the benefits thereto. Not the case with Innovint.

Design and interface is clean, modern, and functional. Most operations are very easy to track. Configurable templates for repetitive operations allow you to customize your workflow to your winery processes. iPhone app is very handy on the winery floor for data capture and retrieval on the fly. Generating compliance forms has seemed to go very smoothly so far (hopefully that will continue as our operation gets more complex).

Really need an Android app. (I'm an iOS user, so I'm fine, but my partner in the winery is an Android guy and he's out in the cold.) I'd love to see some costing functionality added to make life easier on us from an accounting perspective. It's a little burdensome at this point to manually convey wine movements to the accountants for them to integrate into our COGS tracking.

Vanessa
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Much better than other programs

Kommentare: Overall very good. I like the people they have hired and I enjoy using the system day-to-day.

Great customer service and set-up help. Really made sure I understood the material and how best to use all the elements. Very responsive when I have questions/problems. Pretty streamlined to use and user friendly. It seems much more geared to winemakers and cellars than other database programs (I have used 4 others in the past). The mobile option is very user friendly and easy to use as well. Good help content for troubleshooting on your own as well. Fast to record actions and move between tabs/pages.

Missing a couple features that I enjoyed from older database programs, but they are adding more stuff every month.

vor 2 Monaten

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with switching software, especially leading up to harvest! Helping our customers succeed is so important to us.

Kevin
Production Winemaker in USA

Software is easy to use, but with a few bugs. Still lacking functionality and breadth of reporting

I like the aesthetics and the intuitive interface. The searchability and sorting features do make it easy to navigate. I also like the direct connectivity to ETS (I wish the connectivity to Enartis were established too)

- We are still getting many popup notifications "Something went wrong... try again" _ I wish the link between the vessel and the lot number was a lot tighter and more interchangeable (It would be easier to make work orders by entering either the lot number or the vessel, vs lot number first and then choose the vessel - Lot numbers use a lot more characters than tank numbers and it is often, not always easier to remember a tank number than a complicated lot acronym) - I wish Exports to Excel would be more comprehensive - I would love to be able to make corrections in the past without having to re-enter every subsequent operations.

Adam
winemaker in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have not worked overtime on non harvest activities since I started using Innovint

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I am a big fan. It has made my job way less stressful.

It saves me so much time and energy. Even when I am away from the winery I can still access and give precise work orders without any problems

There are some instances where mistaken entries are really hard to correct or erase

letzten Monat

Appreciate you taking the time to share your review, Adam. Saving winemakers time, stress, and headaches is the best part of what we do!

Clark
Winemaking Consultant in USA
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best wine production software I've ever used

Kommentare: What can I say? I love everything about it. Implementation and training go quite smoothly and operation is a breeze. I don't myself use the vineyard module, but I hear good things. Overall, Innovint pays for itself many times over in eliminating frustration and minimizing wasted labor.

Written by winemakers, Innovint functionality is intuitively obvious to any winemaker with zero learning curve. Its cloud-based interface isn't subject to viruses and hacking and is accessible from any device anywhere. I love being able to drill down from my California office into the details of my mid-western winery clients' activities. The 3D tank maps are a big step up from the old dry erase board - I got my wall space back!

I wish there were a planning tool to try out racking scenarios in a separate "sandbox." I also wish there were customizable icons for the 3D map, as we have some pretty weird vessel configurations. Another concern is that when I recommend the software, I'm never quite sure what they're charging now. I got in when it was incredibly cheap, so I don't begrudge the price increases, but I hope they've stabilized now.

vor 2 Monaten

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts, and for your partnership over the last several years!

Patric
Winemaker / Co-Founder in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Winemaking Compliance Made Easy!

Kommentare: Very positive, it has helped us gain efficiencies and make inventory easier on everyone.

I enjoy the fact that this software is very intuitive and user friendly. Looking at all the data in realtime is a big help to run the day to day operations.

Some features could be smoother such as certain actions or additions will not be recorded as a volume change, therefore learning the intricacies of the program and knowing you must do a volume adjustment to get the compliance reporting correct.

letztes Jahr

We take pride in helping make life easier for wineries like yours! Thanks for sharing your review with others considering InnoVint.

Richard

Innovint in 6,000 case (100 Ton) Winery

Kommentare: Great experience. Very intuitive and easy to use. Can use across multiple platforms and devices.
Customer service is great and quick to respond during harvest.

Best feature is that a majority of the program is all inclusive. Pieces that you need are not left out of the base plan. Ability to send work orders via the app to cellar crew, eliminating paper work orders.

Would be great if it included all wine in bond, including bottled wine for reporting. This is changing though with some recent updates. App is a little behind on seeing detail on historical events on wine lots and history of analysis for vineyard blocks, but this is rapidly changing and frequently being updated.

Antwort von InnoVint

We're so glad you've embraced our digital work order functionality and that it's helpful to your winery. Thank you for your review!

Collin

Maxville Winery Innovint Review

The easy transition from another product and the user friendly software that allows users to easily update or change previous submitted tasks. The customer support center is also very helpful and timely when it comes to assisting users.

Overall there is nothing negative to say about this product.

vor 6 Monaten

We're delighted InnoVint is a good fit for your custom crush winery. Thanks for sharing your experience with others here on Capterra!

Braden
General Manager in USA

InnoVint is User Friendly

I really enjoy how user friendly and intuitive the production software is. Coming from a different software, we were very pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to get up and going with InnoVint. The last software we were using was great on the surface, but proved to be too cumbersome for the production team to use on a daily basis, usually getting more fed up with it than not, essentially rendering it useless. With InnoVint, even with minimal amount of training, the team has been able to get started and going using this software. A huge improvement to what we were previously doing.

So far, we haven't found anything we dislike about the software.

vor 6 Monaten

Ease-of-use really matters to us. Glad you are finding InnoVint intuitive and that things are off to a good start!

Very user friendly, excellent for operations planning, scheduling, work order writing.

Kommentare: Live online workflow, mobile device functionality.

Extraordinarily easy to use through an intuitive and obvious interface. Very helpful pumpover scheduler, crush schedule and work calendar.

Very poor reporting functionality, moderate data filtering functionality, some hang ups in work order entry flexibility.

James
Associate Winemaker in USA

Innovint has thus far been user friendly.

Kommentare: That's kind of an amorphous question.
Innovint benefits the cellar and production dynamic in that it creates a cloud-based, user friendly way for all aspects of grapes to wine to be tracked, planned and executed.

I like how despite being on the cloud, the action on the interface is quite smooth. Comparing it to something like Google Sheets, it runs much more smoothly. Integrating the ETS analysis automatically to our records will prove useful. The robust detail in the vessel section from barrels is helpful. Being able to write notes and them compare notes on each barrel is also helpful.

Not all data can export into a csv file. For example, a 15 barrel lot of Pinot noir might have barrels making a single vineyard, barrels making a regional blend, and barrels getting declassified. The functionality of writing notes via Iphone is hugely convenient. However, the only way to access those notes is to click on each barrel individually. The notes are of the upmost importance and Innvint should be able to export those into a file. I was told the workaround for this was to create a tag, but it's not possible to create a tag with the Iphone (at least I have not found a means for doing that). The long and the short is that all the data at every level should be able to export to file. Using Excel in conjuction with Innovint for this finer data would make Innovint that much more robust.

Andrew
, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We simply love the ease of use and the functionality.

Kommentare: We are keeping much better track of our inventory and the management of our wine QC. Also, the 702's are now very easy to file. Saves me lots of spreadsheets and hours of hassle.

Simple, all of it. We love how easy it is to use and update. If I had to name one thing, it is the iphone App. I love to be able to see inventory and changes on my phone, no matter where I am in the world.

Still a bit of a challenge if we top with a different vintage or a different variety across lots of other lots. This seems to make it a blend. Would be cool to have Oak Tank as an option with its own icon. Would be great to get an android app.

Jerry
Winemaker/Owner in USA

Best User Interface in the Industry

Kommentare: The few times I have needed support the team's help has exceeded my expectations. The software is super easy to use. They are constantly adding features that make my job easier.

The user interface encourages the database to be used frequently and often. Great functionality and features are worthless without data input. They have the best user experience in the winemaking software industry. The data lives in a place where it can readily be used.

Support used to be a private member-only software that required a separate sign-in. This has been resolved. I would have to search for something to complain about.

Antwort von InnoVint

We get excited about new feature releases and are glad to hear recent additions have made your job easier! And our support team is always happy to help when you need it.

Francisco
Francisco
Assistant Winemaker in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Most user friendly winery mgmt software!

Very visual and user friendly, which makes it easy to teach new hires how to start using it. Their customer support is superb and they never stop improving it.

The mobile app is still on the making, cant wait to be able to access work orders from my phone when Im in the barrel room. It would be nice to be able to create or complete simple work orders in bulk, which sometimes takes a lot of time.

Antwort von InnoVint

Thank you for sharing your experience using InnoVint! We're so glad you find our platform easy to use. We have some exciting updates coming soon to mobile and look forward to sharing those with you.

Tammie
Controller in USA
Wein und Spirituosen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The reports are easy to use, including the filtering option, export and sort what I need.

Kommentare: Federal reporting, state reporting, budgeting, bulk wine sales, composition of bottled wines, alcohol percentages

Inventory on date. When I took over the reporting for this winery, they did not have a saved copy of the bulk inventory as of the end of the last year (it was May at this time) but I could still go back and create the information that I needed.

The default on the lot and vessel screens is to "hide archived" and a lot of time I need the archived info.

Glenn
Partner & Winemaker in USA

Implementation and Initial Use of Innovint

Kommentare: Very, very solid

It is logical and detailed. Navigation is simple and direct.

Just not sure I have the experience yet to answer this question. It can be tedious to set up, but I have liked the results.

letztes Jahr

Making software that is logical and intuitive is what we're all about. Thank you for your review!

Brian
Assistant winemaker in USA

Very easy to navigate the ui and pick up how everything works

The fact it keeps your inventory at a glance and speeds up the process of navigating through your cellar

Can take a bit long to submit work orders with poor WiFi but that's a separate issue with the facility not the software.

Jessica
enologist in USA

Easy, useful, well integrated and effective

I love how quick I was able to learn it and then teach my staff on its use. It has helped a ton to keep up to date records.

There is so much to learn at first it took me a bit to become comfortable with it. However, the support was easy to contact and very helpful so I learned quickly.

Ryan
Winemaker in USA

Great UI, has a great feature set and makes tracking winemaking actions that much easier

The look and feel is great - very usable. Has most of the items that us as winemakers need to make and track winemaking activities.

Still some features are not built yet and some minor things could be improved to make entering work orders easier for the frequent but work-order intensive actions easier. Topping/SO2 adds have made progress but should still be a bit easier to do.

Alysha
Winemaker in USA

Has simplified our cellar operations so much!

Ease of use, tracking, work orders and reports. Ability to put QR codes on vessels and use them for lookup.

Any issues we have had we have quickly addressed by the Inoviny team. Either grape varieties to add, or new features. They are very responsive

Sarah
VP of Sales & Marketing in USA

Finally perfect costing

Having this system that will drill costs into the broader picture is a huge asset for our company

Not entirely intuitive for beginners and a little vague.

Antwort von InnoVint

Our costing feature is powerful and we're glad you agree! Our support team is here as you're getting started (and beyond!) and happy to help. Thanks for sharing your experience with InnoVint.

Winemaker in USA

I use Innovint on a daily basis...

I love how innovative the company is. They have truly thought of everything, and are willing to make changes if solutions are needed.

As with any software, sometimes staff that isn't computer literate has challenges. This is easily overcome with training and mentorship.

Awesome!

Easy to understand, and to implicate into high end winemaking. Really clean and crisp interface. Happy to continue using.

Not as easy for larger production. Innovint is great, but does need seem to have all of the bells and whistles.

We've been using Innovint for a year. I am our compliance manager and use the reporting features.

The Bottlings and Inventory reports have saved me hours of time each month. No longer do I have to nag my winemaker to give me our bulk wine report and piece together what he bottled the prior month. I also like that I can run the reports for any time span. Just about everything can be exported to excel which is useful. Lastly, their customer service is very responsive.

Looking at lots requires going to different pages rather than just scrolling. It takes a bit to learn how to read the Lot Histories.

Zack
Student in USA

Sommelier and Student

Kommentare: The ability to understand how many winemakers interact with their cellar

The clarity of the interface and customization features led to a good amount of information able to be transmitted between myself and the winery team.

Bulky to learn at first, but this is likely to be the case for many different programs. After a few uses it became much more intuitive.