4,7 /5
    4,4 /5
    4,9 /5

Über Aha!

Aha! ist die Nummer 1 unter der Produkt-Roadmap-Software. 150.000 Benutzer vertrauen Aha!, um ihre brillante Strategie mit der Arbeit ihrer Teams zu verknüpfen.

Erfahre mehr über Aha!

Geoff H.
Chief Product Officer
  • Bewertet am 6.1.2020

"A Great Tool to Drive Product Management with Coherent and Focused Product Strategy"

Kommentare: We use Aha! to manage and optimize our product management for development of Enterprise software.

Vorteile: I first used Aha! four or five years ago - and it was good then, but has come a long way. I really like how Aha! brings together the why of product strategy with the how of product management. It enables our team to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track in these areas in ways that are very difficult to do with JIRA alone, or some combination of product specifications and JIRA. It's intuitive and the support is very responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. There is a lot of customization possible, although I have not dipped into that much yet. But it is clear that as the size and scope of our development organization and product line grow that Aha! has everything needed to manage, prioritize & focus our efforts. Integration with Atlassian JIRA is also strong and a good option. We looked at only using Aha! - including for managing our development tickets & sprints - but that is not a fit at this point. Keeping the clutter & detail of all the workstream & ticket management for development separate is a better solution. I definitely recommend Aha as best in class for product management.

Nachteile: The one major improvement that I see is the need for some type of Knowledge Base / Documentation tool set similar to Confluence. Write now, I find that I have to keep meeting notes in separate documents, as these will tend to cover multiple tickets, and have other work to assign tasks and so on. With Confluence + JIRA, you can both document meetings and develop specifications in one place, and then link this to all of the tickets that are related.

• Bewertet am 6.1.2020
Rudra M.
Product Management
Telekommunikation, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.9.2020

"Excellent Roadmap & Idea Management Package"

Kommentare: Centralized auditability for investment, traceability from idea to release, centralized communication to internal teams, feedback from customers, structured rankings - list goes on. We originally used Doors, which is an extremely good (but rigid) requirements management platform. Aha! works better with our shift in development practices, and in tandem with JIRA, while adding a lot of capability that wasn't present before (outside of scattered presentations and spreadsheets).

Vorteile: Philosophically, the software gently pushes you to validate decisions that are key to product management - why are you building this, who is it for, how is it helping you achieve strategic and tactical goals? With that in mind, it sets up the team to be critical in their choices, extremely important in the current market. You're not forced to use these features, but it helps with both top-down alignment and bottom-up justifications for expenditure. From a feature perspective, the JIRA and Confluence integration work well for our purposes, the cascading templates help us ensure consistency in communication with Engineering across the product lines, an the Ideas portal is a great addition for internal and external feedback.

Nachteile: Additional data types for the extensible entities would be nice - lists of custom entities for one.

• Bewertet am 2.9.2020
Gayla N.
Manager, PM
Finanzdienstleistungen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 17.11.2020

"Great software made for Product Management team"

Kommentare: Overall, we've had a great experience with Aha! and it has fully met the needs of my entire Product Management team.

Vorteile: It really does have everything that our product managers could want. It's got advanced functionality and the integration with JIRA is second to none. It includes areas for strategy, vision, personas, an idea portal, user story mapping, and feature boards. It's literally got everything and presents the information in a pleasing way.

Nachteile: It's a bit cumbersome to set up and begin using so you have to do your research and watch a lot of videos in order to set yourself up to use the tool successfully. It is very feature-rich so it can be quite complex.

• Bewertet am 17.11.2020
Raf A.
Product Marketing
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.8.2019

"Don't recommend. Read review for details.."

Kommentare: Would never recommend.

Vorteile: Cool logo. Good space to house personas and competitor analysis.

Nachteile: In the initial onboarding process I would contact customer support for clarity, seeing as how I've never used such a software. I had one phone call, fairly short. I was later tasked with sole responsibility for the software - evangelizing and coaching others on how to use it. When I reached out to support for more clarity, the reps did EVERY possible not to get on a call with me. They would email me back every other day - directing me to instructional videos - refusing to get on the phone. I needed to integrate with Jira, "Please HELP!!??"- guess what? "We have some videos that can help you. Awful support. As well, not very user friendly, not customizable, and just down right inferior cosmetically.

• Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Tessa A.
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2020

"Enterprise-grade with powerful flexibility and integrations"

Vorteile: Aha! has made a huge difference in our ability strategically plan our releases and align across multiple delivery teams. It's the only tool flexible enough to accommodate our broad and multifaceted product suite, and allows us to report on it all without requiring engineers to create reports for us. The customization and integration capabilities are better and more user-friendly than any I've seen in any product. When configuring customization and integrations in other products, I often find myself thinking "if only this were as easy as Aha". Same thing about reporting - it can be a bit complicated but I think they do a great job of making it as simple as possible even with a huge variety of options and massive flexibility. Their support is also incredibly responsive and friendly, and their documentation is good. It's been really easy for me to teach myself the ins and outs of the product and get answers to my questions.

Nachteile: Our biggest barrier to getting more value out of Aha is the cost. We would love to bring our scrummasters and UX leaders into Aha in more than essentially just a read-only capacity, but the cost to do that is prohibitive. While the benefits of Aha are huge, so is the cost, so it's something we need to be constantly ready to justify to management. The navigation is also somewhat poor, and there are a handful of specific views that are hard to use, which is a point of confusion for many users. But that's not too bad since we can usually create the view we want via a report.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2020
Karen R.
Head of Product Management
Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 16.8.2020

"Using Aha for Education Assessment products"

Kommentare: We are introducing the product management function accross the business. Therefore introducing the departments and senior management to the functions of Aha has been my priority.
The multiple benefits have included, multi person access as a reviewer / viewer. Transparency of the portfolio roadmap, clarity and confirmation of epic and feature details and the development priorities.
A prime benefit has been the capabilityof the tech team and CTO to cost up the features and epics in more detail than previously, supporting investment requests.

Vorteile: For my role as Head of Product Management: The strategic view of the product portfolio is all important for the company to see and for me to report. The functions I use most are the strategic and portfolio roadmaps, goals and linked initiatives. I absolutely love the dashboard function, especially for executive resporting. And now use the different workspaces for the different departments who are dependant on the product management scheduling, this is also an added bonus.

Nachteile: I really wish the functions would allow clarity for Strategic objectives, rather than goals and support the framing of dependant team and individual OKR's. I also find it difficult to delete releases and features on the Strategic level workspace. It would benefit the different types of users to have the functionalities that they need and navigate to it easily. From my role as head of to the associate product manager, we have different uses and feature requirements.

• Bewertet am 16.8.2020
David P.
CPO/CTO
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.7.2020

"I will use this software for the rest of my career. It's worth every penny."

Kommentare: If you've used developer-centric tools (Jira, for example), you know that they may be great for tracking stories and sprints, but they have very limited support (if any) for tracking the actual thought process in coming up with those stories. Either they don't have enough levels of hierarchy, or they try to get away with tags for everything. This is the first product that I've every used that has a structured methodology and design approach to evaluating your goals as a company / department; figuring out what initiatives support those goals; further breaking the initiatives down into master features (sometimes called Epics in other packages), and then individual features (stories). It also generates beautiful roadmaps, and has a transformational scorecard feature that lets you set up the criteria that matter, then rate all of your features, then calculate a score so you have a definitive order in which to do things.

Vorteile: The comprehensiveness of this software is incredible. It has almost everything you can possibly conceive of when building nearly any type of product or service. It helps you organize, plan, communicate, rate, rank, document, and create everything you need, except the actual software code (but you can just assign the stories to your dev team, and/or sync to another product). It also empowers you to have the conversations with stakeholders to figure out truly what's important (as opposed to the endless chorus of "it's all important"). I wish I would have known about this years ago.

Nachteile: The single largest missing feature is OKR support. There are goals and metrics, but not a structured way to do OKRs for products/teams. But there is also plenty of other software in the world that does it. We did struggle a bit with the integration with Jira, but that's largely because of Jira deficiencies.

• Bewertet am 27.7.2020
Sherri A.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"Aha is the only game in town"

Kommentare: We tested and demo'd all of the top-rated pieces of software that call themselves Product Management Software. Nothing compares to Aha, in my opinion, it is the only software that offers all of the key features I need. There are definitely a few tweaks that could be made, but nothing else even comes close to this tool. I am very happy with it.

Vorteile: It is made by Product Managers for Product Managers
It has features around the vision and strategy of the company
There is clear separation between ideas and features
There are Personas that can be attached to ideas and features
There are goals and strategies
There are areas to store your files
You can create shareable presentations that update dynamically
You can build wireframes within the tool
You can house everything you need as a Product Manager is one locations
The support is amazing
Integrates with JIRA

Nachteile: I find it difficult to find what I am looking for in the knowledge base
Some of the features are not very intuitive to use
There are a few features I would like to see added

Lindsay S.
UI/UX Designer
Maritime Wirtschaft, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.8.2020

"Aha - friendly, comphrehensive software with first-class support"

Kommentare: Excellent experience. There's an abundance of helpful documentation, and the support staff is also excellent. The tool is creative and comprehensive, and it is always being tweaked and improved based on the feedback of their users.

Vorteile: The support features and team! There are multiple ways to reach out and the response is always quick and on point.
The flexibility and extensibility of the custom fields, layouts, tables, etc.
The amount of features to help your company think about a comprehensive strategy.

Nachteile: The navigation can be a little overwhelming (simply from how many features are available in this one tool), and users can land on a page that you've hidden from the navigation when switching to workspaces with different navigations.

• Bewertet am 4.8.2020
Ian S.
Product
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2020

"Better than Jira Product Plan"

Vorteile: The deep integration with Jira and the right building blocks to help us figure out our roadmap

Nachteile: Aha has a ton of features. It can be quite overwhelming to figure out what is important to you in the beginning, but once that is done, it is very powerful and flexible

• Bewertet am 8.9.2020
Joseph F.
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2020

"Frequently Recommend to My Clients"

Kommentare: I have recommended and will continue to recommend Aha! to my clients whenever they want to clearly see how their roadmap, initiatives, values, mission, personals, competitors, projects and releases are all interrelated and support (or don't support) the overall goals of the organization.
It comes down to one word...CLARITY.

Vorteile: I am a management consultant. I work with small to medium-size businesses. Often these engagements involve helping leaders get their arms around a complex set of long-range forecasts roadmaps, projects, initiatives, strategic goals, products, services, and more. Aha! brings clarity to my clients like no other tool I have used. There are other tools that do this or that but nothing is as easy to use and drives clarity for leadership in an organization.
I love the ability to create a live web page that shows changes and updates to the roadmaps and other documentation in real-time.
The time savings alone in not having to create a new slide deck for the executives is a sheer delight to my clients.

Nachteile: If you are looking for something to manage the details of your project, I would not use Aha! It just isn't made for that. I always set Aha! on top of a project or product management system; jira or smartsheet.
Getting your head wrapped around the hierarchy of Aha! can be a learning curve but once you get that down it makes sense and works great.

• Bewertet am 24.6.2020
Audrey C.
Digital Marketing Leader
  • Bewertet am 3.3.2020

"Best customer service, hands down!"

Kommentare: Aha! is so robust. I am learning so much, but it is already making a great impact on the transparency that we needed with our team. Having watchers on projects and activities and the ability to tag anyone that's just a viewer or reviewer is fantastic! We manage over 100 events a year and more than 40 sales people, so keeping them in the loop with our progress is great. It's helping us get out of some paper/e-doc templates that we can now have built into our project card templates so all information can be entered there for ease of reference. I believe that we can pull reports on any field as well. The presentation and reporting features offer a lot. It's a matter of us determining the best views for our team. Their customer service team is outstanding! They respond super fast and are always helpful. They will get on a quick 30 minute call to talk through and walk through issues to empower you to get it right! I know I'm driving them bonkers right now with so many questions.

Vorteile: Aha! allows you to tie higher level goals to initiatives that can dial down to the most granular level. We wanted the capability to pull reports for our C-level executives to see what we're working on and our previous project management system didn't have that as an option.

Nachteile: We also loved the workflow features, however there's a little snag in the way we need to visually see our activities and tasks so, unfortunately, right now they don't have the capability to have a true workflow (phases and milestones) tied in with our processes because they get buried in the top level schedule/project. Since we work in the marketing world, our processes are different than the product release projects. If we could have the phases and milestones as a part of the activities so that if we push back the project (schedule) date or postpone in the status field that it would push back all assigned dates accordingly - that would be ideal. Right now, we are managing manually... The notifications are another issue. There's a LOT of notifications that come through my email on a daily basis. Even though I have it set to a daily and weekly digest on each workspace, I still receive too many emails for every task completed or created in projects that I follow. But I don't get an email when somebody comments on something, I have to go to my notifications for that. The my work view is really robust as well. Once you get the hang of where you need to look, it's helpful. However, the naming convention of the records doesn't allow you to know right away which task is tied to a particular project, so we're trying to make sure that we title the tasks and activities accordingly - but that's tough to do manually for project templates with generic tasks.

• Bewertet am 3.3.2020
Jeffrey R.
Customer Success Manager
Industrieautomation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.2.2020

"The standard for Product Management tools"

Kommentare: I am now using Aha! in my 3rd company. One was enterprise SaaS focus, one was a 70 person team and now as a bootstrapped start-up. Each experience has been very positive. I've been able to accomplish what I need without a lot of fuss or distraction.

Vorteile: Aha! is a great canvas to organize your business, product and customer journey. You can take many of the miscellaneous thoughts you have rattling around in your head, and the many post-it notes you have scattered around your office and put them to use in an organized way. It is hard to emphasize the importance of seeing your ideas and tasks written down and prioritized. Aha! makes it easy to articulate your goals and initiatives in a way that is compelling. Then when feature requests come in (as they inevitably will) you have a canvas for deciding how a request compares against the priorities and compared to other requests. It helps you and your stakeholders come together, discuss and come to a consensus on 'what should we build next.'
Another think that I love is the fact that Aha! team does not have a sales function. Instead the platform has invested in a top notch customer support team who will help you customize and build out your plans. They help with introductory, small and big projects.

Nachteile: Can't think of any specific shortcomings. The platform is very deep and customizable so it can grow with your team's needs.

Heath M.
Sr. Product Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.1.2020

"Powerful and flexible Platform with the best Client Success team"

Kommentare: Great platform to drive your PM Practice. The best support team I've worked with from a vendor.

Vorteile: I love that there is a well-thought out Product Management model that is also adaptable. The UX is flexible so that our organization was able to adapt the Aha to our PM practices - check out Workspace types!
It is nice to have something that guided us from one step to the next and not have to redo a bunch of work.
Aha is really good at keeping it all connected - business, design, and technical all come together.
I really want to highlight how good and responsive Aha support is. These are clearly people who have used the platform as product managers - not just well-trained sales/technical support staff. Their advice really helped us get the most out of Aha very early. We would run in moments not knowing how to implement something, giving that we were new to the platform, and Aha support would not just through a link to a blog, but would explain how things fit together. This is incredible value and really was key to us being able to be so successful early on. And, now that we've been using it for a while, we see that their recommendations played out into the future. Lastly, this is not just a tool for Product Managers - or just the team that design and builds. It is a collaboration platform. While there are some UI improvements I'd love to see, Aha was a great tool to have PMs plan and share entire Portfolios and to communicate (and get direct feedback from) stakeholders, executive leaders, and with the Ideation Portal, directly from users and customers.

Nachteile: I really struggle to find much fault in the tool or the team behind it.
I'm likely to explore improvements to the UI that are within out control. However, it could use some UX updates. Aha is so powerful and configurable, it is easy to miss features. There are some navigation things could be done differently.
But once you figure it out, it all makes sense.

• Bewertet am 28.1.2020
Sallie S.
Program Manager
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 14.10.2019

"An awesome platform worth 5 stars"

Kommentare: The past 14 or so months with Aha! has helped us evolve our internal processes and break down barriers to provide more consistent and streamlined cross-collaboration across our teams. Working with Aha! has been a very positive experience.

Vorteile: I always tell people that Aha! brings together the why and the how of a solution, giving the view into the overall strategy components of a solution, mixed with the back end development and ongoing progress. It captures everything our teams needs to collaborate, stay informed, share, and stay on track. It's easy to use and the support team is fantastically responsive, knowledgeable and friendly. As someone with little technical background, the platform and an ever-growing knowledge base made it easy to customize the experience to our unique needs.

Nachteile: Sometimes too many options can be a bad thing. Aha! will let you do basically anything you want, but sometimes having that ability makes it feel overwhelming. However, I'd hardly call that a con since 1) I'd rather have too many options than not enough, and 2) the support team and knowledge base help you through whatever scenario you're in.

• Bewertet am 14.10.2019
Susu A.
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 15.1.2020

"All around great tool for product strategy - the "why" behind the roadmap"

Kommentare: I used Aha previously as well as just getting started with it at my current employer. After using Aha, you will never want to go back to the chaos of PowerPoint, Excel, MS Teams, Sharepoint, etc. I have had nothing but great experiences with the Aha team, both during the trial period and once we became a customer.

Vorteile: - Easy to use and learn
- Excellent support team, knowledgeable and responsive (all former product managers!)
- Several templates to choose from, or create your own
- Well defined structure for strategy, vision, goals and initiatives - single source of truth for the Product team
- Easy to share content with stakeholders
- Highly configurable to our organizations terminology and product hierarchy

Nachteile: - The presentation capabilities are somewhat rudimentary (formatting, graphics)
- Limited ability to support the Jobs-to-be-Done methodology (there are ways, but it's a bit of a square peg in a round hole)
- Embedded tables aren't sortable so it's a bit like older versions of Confluence

• Bewertet am 15.1.2020
Simon M.
Chief Operating Officer
  • Bewertet am 19.6.2018

"A Product Manager's best friend"

Vorteile: Having been on a long journey over the years with many different types of project/product management software solutions, none of them ever seemed to be "the one". Aha takes a different approach, and focuses on management of end-customer value that is aligned against the vision you have for your company and its products. It's the first work management platform I've used that took this holistic approach, and actually its massively empowering. I'm now able to construct high level roadmaps for complex projects that span multi-discipline teams that can be reported to all stakeholders very clearly and easily. Managing the features the team are going to focus on in a customer centric way is also great. Yes, you can use Aha for task management, but often in a product management capacity it's more important to express WHAT customer outcomes & benefits we want, and then let the team figure out HOW to deliver them. Moreover, the customer support from the Aha team is excellent, with plenty of guides not just how to use the platform, but also how to strategically tackle typical challenges that product managers face. I highly recommend Aha. It's a liberating product from a team that clearly have an awesome culture based around customer success.

Nachteile: Aha is a sophisticated tool that's very flexible and configurable so it takes a little while to get fluent with everything it can do, and understand the best workflow patterns with it. That said, once you find your groove it gets much easier. The support team help with that though.
Pricing is also in the premium end of the market, particularly for smaller companies, but then you do tend to get what you pay for.

• Bewertet am 19.6.2018
John P.
Director, Project Management Office
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.5.2017

"Great Tool for Project & Portfolio Mgmt"

Kommentare: We can share project information and status immediately within our team, also useful for visual displays for internal and external meetings.

Vorteile: As an IS project management team, we like Aha's ability to organize all project and portfolio information in one spot. The custom report section's timeline report is used frequently for all portfolio reviews, and it allows us to drill down to a product, release, feature with 3 clicks.
We also use the comments sections for meeting minutes and another task tracking. I would estimate we only use 50% of Aha's capabilities but are very happy with our purchase. I Also customer service is 5 star when I submit an email I get a response often within the hour.

Nachteile: There is a bit of a learning curve, but videos help. I think you need a senior resource that will take a couple weeks to sift through all the features and identify what's important for your implementation vs. nice to have. Since we are an IS PM team, we don't use strategy and ideas, we only use product, release, features & reports tabs. We have experimented with strategy and ideas features but have not had the time to fully explore. There are a couple of items I have mentioned to customer service:
I would like the ability to store documents with the assurance I can recall if needed - currently, when I attach word docs I have to keep a backup in SharePoint based on advice from customer service.
I would like the calendar to exclude weekends as the default (or as an option) currently when I set up releases using my templates I have to go in and change start and end dates to workdays,

• Bewertet am 23.5.2017
Geraldine C.
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.11.2019

"Flexible software to allow Product Managers to refocus on strategy"

Vorteile: I particularly like how Aha! allows the PM to link the features/tasks the team are working on to the reasons why these features have been defined and prioritized over others. It gives a clear direction to the entire team. I recently joined a startup company as a product manager and I felt daunted by the amount of features and tasks that were waiting to be developed in the backlog. The team was working in Agile mode, releasing features as soon as they were developed. It was extremely complicated to organize them around objectives and priorities and we had no visibility on when each of them would become available. Some members also felt that the team was sometimes working on features that should not be considered high priority.
Aha! solves these problems as it helped us organize the developments into theme-boxed releases (even if we actually put features in production as they are developed) and the master features improve clarity by grouping features into epics. Each of them are also now clearly graded in term of business value and effort and linked to overarching goals and initiatives in order to justify the priorities.
The dynamic reporting features are also a real time-saver. Finally the hotline is amazing! I had a couple of exchanges with them and their reactivity and helpfulness was way above my expectations.

Nachteile: I have only used the software as a trial until now, so I haven't spent too much time in adapting it to our specific needs. Once we sign up for the paid version, I know that I will have to dedicate a few days to set it up to best fit our needs and customize a few of the options.
I am glad that their support team is so responsive. I am pretty sure I will need their help and I am looking forward to working with them and benefiting from their experience from other companies.

• Bewertet am 12.11.2019
Ryan G.
Implementation Manager
  • Bewertet am 15.9.2017

"Aha! is a refreshing restart for Project Management software after a big search for a suitable tool!"

Kommentare: Increased ability to manage projects effectively and an ability to handle more projects without a decrease in organization. Upscaling the company's activities as we grow, Aha! is able to positively affect a single project, and also adds benefit when managing multiple projects in an environment that may be stretched for resources at any given time. Aha! can grow with your company.

Vorteile: Vast amount of functionality related to almost all aspects of project management. The scheduling tools to set up different timelines and dependencies on a project is the best I have seen in a single self-contained project management tool. Apart from basic time management and scheduling tools there are also a wide array of data analysis that can produce graphs, charts, and reports on project details recorded into Aha!, providing info previously unrecorded or not taken advantage of while using previous platforms. This allows you to see how much time you spend, your pain points, and areas of improvement for a single project or for the entire company as a whole.

Nachteile: As with any complicated software, the software has a steep learning curve and it is difficult to build new processes in a company for a program with this much coverage and that touches so many aspects of the company. Oftentimes when we began using the product for a certain purpose we found that it was often required to make adjustments in other areas of the company to effectively use the software. A good example would be our adjustment of protocols in the company with JIRA to effectively leverage functionality in Aha!. This often meant work required in those areas that was not initially foreseen. However, when was said and done - after on-boarding the product the benefit was a net increase in our ability to effectively manage projects.

• Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Ryan D.
Product Owner
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2019

"A Product Manager's Bible"

Kommentare: Portfolio planning made easy. We had a pretty big disconnect between business, product and development up until discovering Aha! The tool we are actively using for our development sprints is not well-liked by the business/product heads so using Aha! has made a significant difference on how we plan our portfolio of products, visualize them on a shared roadmap, attribute market strategies to them and ultimately prioritize items from Aha! as the source of truth and push the "ready for development" items into Aha!

Vorteile: The breadth and depth of its functionality. You can really tell this is a platform built BY product managers FOR product managers.

Nachteile: The ramp up time took a little longer than we would've liked but thats the nature of the beast when you are working with a tool this powerful. Once I, as the power user, got the hang of everything, I was able to hold a few lunch and learn sessions with the rest of the team to get them up to speed as well.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Grant M.
  • Bewertet am 14.8.2019

"This product has it all."

Kommentare: Excellent experience so far. Putting more time into the setup and structure pays dividends later down the track. This is where the training and documentation really puts it ahead of the competition as we have not had a situation where we have not found an answer.

Vorteile: This product can scale like our aspirations - it is very useful when you are small for structuring how to work, and when you are large for managing the multiple streams of development.
Great integration to other products like Azure DevOps and Microsoft Teams as well, this formed a large part of our decision-making for purchase.

Nachteile: At first we struggled with integrating this with our standard project management tools. Then we realised that educating our delivery leads to use the built-in tools was more efficient (and cost effective) than double-handling! Problem solved, and efficiency gains as well.

• Bewertet am 14.8.2019
Alex B.
Product Release Manager
Computer-Software, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 12.2.2020

"Powerful Product Management Tool"

Kommentare: Great productivity tool for any Product Management Team.

Vorteile: C-Suite and Executive level Goals and Initiatives are linked all the way down to Features and Defects worked on by Engineering.
Live reports (can be used in Aha presentations) are a huge time saver.
A versatile tool that provides the Product Management team with lots of options for roadmap creation, program increment & release planning and tracking.
Support is amazing and very responsive.
Live updates to the software. Great to get new features without extra wait time.

Nachteile: Live updates to the software. Sometimes the updates are unexpected and break current behaviors internal processes with no warning. Takes days/weeks to adjust afterward.
Unclear on why certain features are changed. The response is frequently that user groups said it should work the new way. No clarity of how to access this pool of user groups to share opinions. If possible, both new and old options need to be allowed.
Where possible need to allow to turn certain features on/off at the global level.
Recently started to push out certain features (e.g. Automation) only to higher subscription tier levels. Software is expensive enough to have all features at all levels. More direct/hands-on support can be kept at higher levels.

• Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Stephanie R.
Head of Office of Product Management
Logistik & Lieferkette, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2020

"All a product manager can dream of!"

Kommentare: There's a few major benefits:
* consistent roadmaps throughout the product porfolio
* transparency on roadmaps and release plans throughout the whole company
* closer collaboration & transparency with customers through the ideas portal
* higher efficiency in Product Management due to clear structure and standardized processes
* better focus on strategy instead of only tactical fire-fighting
* easy integration with the R&D tool (Azure DevOps in our case)

Vorteile: As a product manager you get a lot of information daily from all kinds of sources - and none of the tools that R&D typically use support you in structuring that information. So, you end up with Excel sheets, One Note notebooks, word docs in Sharepoint folders - everything scattered out. When we introduced Aha! the immediate effect was that suddenly everything has a place: from vision to strategic goals to tactical user story specifications, wireframes etc. It's right where you need it when you need it.

Nachteile: Introducing Aha! requires a mindset change in the Product Management team - everybody needs to embrace it and actually start using it to make an impact. This has been, and still is, the biggest challenge we're facing. I do not recommend buying Aha! if you don't have an internal champion who will help standardizing the usage and train the other team mates.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2020
Mike C.
  • Bewertet am 3.1.2020

"Only paid for task management software to use!"

Kommentare: Great so far. Always quick to respond and really helpful. They even let me pause my account while we had a slow down in the business.

Vorteile: There are so few tools that allow you to develop the strategic direction of a product alongside the aspects of delivery. Being able to add the strategic vision, goals and initiatives plus link those to the releases and roadmap is awesome! I also love how as the product management I can see all the work passed to my team in a release schedule view whilst also maintaining a Kanban view for my team's workflow management. Stop messing around with Jira/Confluence, Monday or Trello and get on Aha!

Nachteile: The tool is so rich that it can take some getting used to but once you get stuck in then you really feel the benefit!

• Bewertet am 3.1.2020