Filtern nach:

Über Inspection Support Network

ISN ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung zur Rationalisierung und Automatisierung von kleinen und großen Inspektionsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Inspection Support Network

Owner / Professional Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is great for inspectors

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy the software. Some learning still to do and some improvements still needing to be made in the software to make it more use friendly. It simply has a ton of features but many that I don't use or don't really know how to use.

ISN has been a great addition to our business. I like the automation aspect it brings to scheduling and customer follow-up.

I feel tutorials on the various items in the software would be very helpful. I'd also like to see multiple options for charges by square footage. I'd like to set some types of inspections to be charged a fee based on a range of square footage (i.e., $200 for 1500sf) as well as being able to setup another type of inspection that might be charged just by square footage (i.e., Warehouses get charge $0.10 per square foot). As it is now, I have to calculate a range and can't that level of drill down while having another calculation method. It's manageable but at the time it can be better.

Kari S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is a Game Changer

Kommentare: Overall, we're very happy with ISN and the support we get from the company. We've doubled our appointments since using ISN. Well worth the monthly fees.

We are completely grateful for this software. It's such a game changer for our company. We no longer cut and paste the same information across 4 different platforms / apps for ONE appointment. We no longer have to chase money, forget to send email confirmations, use paper to produce our schedule and all the appointments that day. ISN links to the software we use to create our inspection reports. We get to post the payments into our QuickBooks accounting software automatically with ISN. We have all our email needs taken care of - from confirmation to unpaid invoice reminders, to thanks for your business, to future emails checking in!!! The calendar is easy to view and utilize. Scheduling is a breeze once you get the hang of it. This software has made it possible to inspect three locations a day instead of two before we adopted the system. The support team for ISN is also terrific.

There is a learning curve as there are so many parts to learn and understand how they all connect and interact with each other. But that's not really the software, it's the time needed to learn the software. There seemed to be minor glitches at the beginning, but once we learned the breadth of the application, turns out not to be glitches at all.

Michael M.
Architektur & Planung, Selbstständig

Great product. Easy to implement

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: My experience has been great from the start.

The Automated follow up and integration are what I like most

An actual mobile app would be awesome. Hard to navigate in Chrome on mobile.

vor 2 Wochen

Thanks for the review Michael! We actually have a mobile app now for both Android and Apple phones. You can find it on the Google Play and Apple Stores.

Owner / Home Inspector in USA

Very Expensive, Overwhelming, Deceptive Effort to Share Data

Kommentare: Automated emails and digital contract signing. These can be obtained elsewhere for far less money.

I like the automated emails and digital signing ability for contracts. This was a very useful tool for my business.

Significantly overpriced for using the features. Betty difficult to set up. In fact I had to have them set it up initially and then I had a hard time making changes. It feels like small features were added for niche customers over the years and it became so bloated. The billing practices are interesting because they keep charging you per month even if you don't use it. They were unwilling to refund 2 months where I didn't realize this. They sold out to a company that farms and sells your data to provide leads to contractors for a price. They are owned by Porch.com Overall this company earned the trust of a nation of inspectors and then took advantage of it. And they just keep hammering it home.

Daisy R.
Co-owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our most critical software!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

ISN has been a great tool for our company. From Keeping records neatly in 1 cloud based software, to email/ sms automation for appointment reminders and request feedback. Clearly and easily keeping calendars for all inspectors. It is fairly straight forward to set up; took us a while to achieve all we wanted it to do, but it does everything we need and want it to do! We integrate many softwares with ISN including our reporting software 3D.

Cons: Agent Dashboard only displays buyer agent reports. We perform a lot of inspections for listing agents and when inputting that info into the system, makes for an unpleasant conversation when they call letting me know they are not the buyers agent, but i proceed to explain, "that is just so you are able to see all your reports in the same place...". This could be solved with a toggle on agent tab, -add to agent dashboard or not- I would like to see the incorporation of an assistant tab. In some cases, many agents will have the same assistant. Or 1 agent will have many assistants, each with a file to take care. Add an "additional client" information field. In many cases couples that are contracting us, want both/all names on ALL correspondence, for whatever reason, that way it stands, we can only add 1 name at a time, or add it in an ODD way...

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Daisy, We really appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that ISN has been such a helpful tool! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we will be sure to get your Agent Dashboard suggestion in front of our developers! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Bob S.
owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best of Breed in this segment

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: FANTASTIC! We had been using another package, but they stopped innovating so we switched. There is no one that would make us switch again, not even close...

I like the features and the support. The company is relatively responsive when it comes to new features but FANTASTIC as to supporting users. Callbacks are near-instant and they get it which is most important.

Pricing sheets are extremely flexible, but that comes at the cost of complexity. There are some pricing functions that have to do with MATH that we would like to see, and we would like to be able to limit the number of inspections per day

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Bob, We appreciate your ISN feedback, and we're glad to hear our support team has been fantastic to work with! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so your pricing complexity suggestion is very helpful! We appreciate you being apart of the ISN Family! Best, The ISN Team

Michelle D.
Ops Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Need Flexible but co-hesive CRM & appointment software? TRY this!

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I brought this with me to my new job 3 years ago. We had it in place where I worked before. I was on the testing level for some of the features as they were created. Customer Support is outstanding and they can pretty much do anything you need! - Only complaint is the inability to tailor the Module titles and labels to suit any business. They are Home Inspeciton only. This needs to be able to be changed.

Felxible, adaptable & consistent - Able to integrate with Google, Quickbooks, and other outside platforms - Auto features and SMS and email work together - Favorite feature is Smart Templates! I can do anything with those!

Inability to change labels and Module titles - Needs to be flexible for other types of business (like mine) - reporting is messy and not really functional - still requires spreadsheets to be kept outside of the ISN

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the feedback, we are so happy to hear that ISN has been a valuable tool for your inspection business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your label and reporting suggestions to our management team. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Theodore W.
Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Took my business to the next level

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: ISN is the face of my company. Before my clients meet me or even talk to me on the phone they have received a confirmation email from me that was generated from ISN once the order was placed. All scheduled emails and sms messages are professionally sent making my business look professional

This software is my "Business Management Software" . The ability to schedule, track and communicate to my clients is streamlined. Being able to have my agreement signed online was the biggest advantage I gained when I began using this software over 13 years ago. I used to email a pdf agreement that my clients would have to print, sign, scan and email back to me prior to the inspection. Nobody has time for that.

The software used to pre-fill in the property sq footage and build date once you entered the address. I miss this option but I believe it was tied into Zillow and may no longer be supported.

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Theodore, We appreciate that you took the time to submit us feedback, we are happy to hear that ISN has been helpful in growing your business for the past 13 years! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your square footage and mapping suggestion over to our development team. Best, The ISN Team

Lori M.
Office Manager in USA

The BEST Platform for Home Inspectors

5 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I have been working with ISN for 3 years now (our company for over 5 years), and it is critical to our business. The reliability, efficiency, and integration make this platform the BEST one for our company. The customer service is great and the developers are always looking for ways to improve. Highly recommend.

The platform allows for the most streamlined scheduling and reporting. Scheduling is seamless and integrates directly to our reporting software. Automated communications are efficient and reliable. ISN reporting is an integral part of our business and has many different options to chose from depending on your business size and capacity.

There are a few reports that I wish existed, customization specifically within a report. However, with the suggest a feature option, reporting is being regularly updated. Hopeful my suggested feature is updated soon!

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Lori, We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that the ISN platform and reporting have been helpful. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so this reporting feature suggestion is very helpful! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Donna D.
Office Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Scheduling Software

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: All in all I find this software very useful. I can run searches, send out mailings and organize lists for a number of uses. Retrieval of old orders is excellent. I have been using ISN for 7 years and feel it is an excellent scheduling software for our business.

I like that when I schedule an appt. it drops a tile on the calendar so I can visually track in calendar view where everyone is at a given day and time.

The notes area is not forgiving at all. No way to clean up errors or plans that have changed since original order was placed. Some of our notes go on for "days" it seems because all old notes that no longer apply cannot be removed. It makes it hard or impractical sometime for the inspectors to ready through the notes until they hit what really applies now....way at the bottom. Please allow us to delete notes!

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Donna, We appreciate that you took the time to submit us feedback, we are happy to hear that ISN has been useful for scheduling and keeping your office organized! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your notes suggestion over to our development team. Best, The ISN Team

Chad C.
Home Inspector / Owner in USA

Excellence In Customer Service

5 vor 5 Tagen Neu

The software's email features, ease of scheduling, and report delivery options drew me towards ISN as my solution, their technical support customer service is what exceeded my expectations. Any question I have they have worked to answer and explain the condition in a clear and concise manner so that I understand why the software functions the way it does. Five stars to the support staff!!!

The method in which the online scheduler and office scheduler are intertwined makes it difficult to customize service offerings for each scheduling method. The online schedule becomes cluttered quickly based on the current design requiring scrolling when several services are offered. Here's some of my notes from a recent troubleshooting event: I cant keep a consistent look in Office Scheduler and Online Scheduler do to the way their currently integrated. Ideally the control for the detached building drop down could be displayed on the services page instead of the properties page in online scheduler, this functionally works it just needs a tweak to make chronological sense when selecting services in the OLS. Any way to get that added as a feature update? Creating a fee based service dropdown should ideally appear on the services page in the online scheduler. Is there any way to create a drop down that would provide a list of services with check boxes which you could select multiple services from? If not, doing so with the ability to hover over each service and a pop-up with info about each service could be another way to consolidate the appearance of the scheduler page in the online scheduler.

vor 4 Tagen

Hi Chad, We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear the support team has been so helpful to you. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so this feature suggestion is very helpful! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Bill I.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saves a Tremendous Amount of Time!

5 vor 6 Tagen Neu

Before I discovered ISN everything I did was redundant... confirmation email to client, confirmation email to buyer and seller agents, email inspection agreement, send payment request ect... Now with one click of a button all personalized emails go out at once as soon as the order is scheduled. I also love that my inspection agreement and a secure credit card payment link are emailed to the client as soon as the order is scheduled. My agreement is usually signed and the inspection paid for days before the actual inspection takes place, which is nice. If the inspection is not paid when I upload the report it sends an email telling the client that their inspection report is ready to be viewed and will open as soon as payment is made. How GREAT is that? No more chasing people down for payment. These are just a few of the awesome features you get with ISN. Well worth the few dollars per inspection that you pay. Its like having a whole back office at your disposal. I honestly don't think that I could run my business without ISN. Thanks for all you do!!

There is not much that I don't like about this software. There are a few features that I do not use but that's what makes the software so great, is that you can pick the features you want to use and you do not have to use the features that you do not want or do not need.

vor 4 Tagen

Hi Bill, We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear the system has made such an impact on how you run your inspection company! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so your feature suggestion is very helpful! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Joshua F.

Worth the investment

Kommentare: Very happy. I am still learning it, but I appreciate the effort that went into building a useful product.

I like that this software allows me to manage myself and 3 other inspectors time efficiently. The features were a bit tough when I first started out. This was expected since it was new to me and little did I know how much the software could accomplish. Luckily, the support team at ISN helped me get on the right track. I also appreciate how they have been there for me when I have had additional questions or concerns.

Since we schedule multiple vendors and and inspectors, I would like a way to easily identify when ancillary services are scheduled and home access is granted. Basically a check box that we can click once (in my case), termite is set up and we have a CBS code. By checking the boxes, the calendar view could maybe place a border or check mark on the upcoming inspection.

vor 2 Tagen

Hi Joshua, We appreciate the feedback, we are happy to hear that our support team and the ISN software have been helpful for your inspection business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your ancillary service calendar request in front of our developers! We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Victoria V.
Experience Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

ISN Review

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We are now able to merge our ISNs (we obtained another inspection company that has their own ISN) and being able to merge them we will be able to track our numbers even more efficiently than we are now. There are a lot of great options and updates that have come and we have been using them a lot lately. Compared to where we were when I started 4 years ago, ISN has given us a lot of tools to make things easier and more efficient.

I like that it helps keep track of all of our orders, clients, agents, and the schedule.

My biggest issue is that there are some bugs that don’t seem to have a resolution, such as the issue we are having with the time slots changing from 6 hours to 30 minutes when an edit was made. This has happened on more than one occasion and has caused us to double book our inspectors. We have talked to customer support and no one seems to be able to correct this.

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Victoria, We appreciate that you took the time to submit us feedback, we are happy to hear that ISN has been helpful in managing your clients and agents! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your time slot issue over to our development team. Best, The ISN Team

Eric A.
CEO in USA

Par for the course

4 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Its par. I have seen others use Spectora and Home Gauge and Home Inspector Pro office who are really happy with their systems.

I like the scheduling aspect and emails sent to clients when they emails work. A full class should be offered at home inspection conferences for ISN users.

My email templates. I needed help with one issue and the gentleman sent me instructions on how to do it on my own. I was extremely busy trying to run the business, and I asked if he can do it for me. I assumed I was not a priority with him.

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Eric, Thank you for the feedback, we're happy you're enjoying the scheduling aspect of the system! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your article sending suggestion in front of our team. Feel free to reach out for any further assistance. All the Best, The ISN Team

Mike D.
General Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good value

4 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Good service and features. Becoming too complex, time consuming to implement, and expensive.

Online calendar/scheduling automation, automated emails, payment processor, and Radon Scheduler.

Changing from Inspection Types to Services, with agreements and types, became too time consuming to integrate. I spent years putting systems together. The effort I need to put into implementation it so time consuming that I'm considering alternative products to save money, as well.

Larry L.

Double you business with ISN

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Once I found inspection supporting at work it made my life so much better I can’t tell you how much technology helps this business as you already know what I thank you for what you do.

How are you can concentrate on running your business and keeping track of everything that you do with all of your clients it is invaluable.

Understanding how it all works and implementing it takes time there’s so much to the software that you can do things with.

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Larry, Thank you for the the feedback, we are so happy to hear that ISN is such a time saver for your business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so let us know if we can help explain any aspects of the system that may be unclear. Thanks again for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Rick M.

ISN from hero to zero

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Roses for 6 years, then it all went down the tubes when they snuck in a drastic price increase and priced themselves right out of any future consideration for my company. We will be switching over as soon as we can get everything set up.

Customer service has been great up until my last interaction, ease of scheduling and notifications were very nice.

Price is now ridiculous compared to other services. The 150% increase to add weekend customer service and a mobile app is absolutely no value to my company, nor to other inspectors according to what I am reading on the inspector chat boards. It was a good decision for the competition though, as I see inspectors are flooding over to the other alternatives.

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Rick, We appreciate the feedback, we are happy to hear that ISN has been helpful in growing your business for the past 6 years! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so let us know if we can answer any parts of the system that may be unclear. Best, The ISN Team

Len G.
President in USA

Great scheduling software

Kommentare: Excellent software that helped professionalize my business. A little rough setting everything up and they didn't respond well to criticism of things that weren't working well.

Controls scheduling for home inspectors, allows call center to easily price inspections, schedule appointments while considering availability. Includes maps, time released automatic emails, suggests various types of emails to send. Allows for getting pre-inspection agreements signed. Able to accept credit card payments online.

Doesn't allow for setting up inspection durations with ancillary services. The software allows for setting up parameters for the basic home inspection duration, but when adding on various additional services it doesn't allow for a way to set up additional time required to perform those services. Map service changed from Google Maps to another service and the new service doesn't allow for moving the map to be able to see the major nearby roads.

Austin H.
VP Operations in USA
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The backbone of our business operations

ISN is so tuned to our industry, yet still adds a huge amount of customization to be able to fit our company's specific way of doing things. No other CRM that I've come across comes close to filling the inspection industry's needs. Countless reports give us insight into every part of our business, schedule management allows us to see where each employee is, and the database of clients and referral partners gives us the ability to maximize relationships. The support team is very responsive and helpful, and always open to feedback on how things can be improved.

It is a learning curve to be able to take advantage of everything the system can do. You can expect to have many conversations with support when trying to figure out how to do something. The good thing is there is almost always an answer and once something is set it doesn't need to change often.

Lisa N.

Best Option for Our Business

Kommentare: I have tried other software that mimicked ISN but none have come close and I always come back.

I like the robust features of ISN, it is a complicated system but once it is set up you can make it do most things you need to run an inspection company of any size.

It is a tough system to get set up but they did offer help. One small change can affect many areas of the system so you have to know it pretty well.

Richard C.

ISN Review

5 vor 7 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: ISN drastically reduced my accounts receivable. Automated emails are such a time saver.

This software was a complete package for my industry

The marketing mass email system is confusing for me

vor 4 Tagen

Hi Richard, We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that the system has been a time saver for you! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so your Mass Email suggestion is very helpful! Feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat or by phone so we can walk you through creating and sending Mass Emails from your account. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Glen W.

ISN is a Must Have!

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: ISN is a life saver. In our case a life preserver since we've been using it since day 1 and can't imagine operating without it.

We began using ISN the day we opened our doors for business after research and being told by several sources that is is a 'must have' for any inspection business. Today, we find ourselves telling newer inspectors getting into the business the same thing. Once ISN is initially set up with various data fields and email events it's then off to the races. It's like having an office administrator at a fraction of the costs of a live personnel position. Customer support is top notch, the software is easy to learn and very robust. ISN takes so much off our plate as a business owner and is the gears behind being a well oiled machine.

No cons that come to mind. It's exceeded our needs.

Brad H.
Home Inspector in Kanada
Immobilien, Selbstständig

A great software that has become a must-have for my business!

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I find ISN has freed up countless hours taking care of things I once did individually for every client and inspection. It has given me the peace of mind knowing that every email, template, tracking and storage for each client and agent is taken care of automatically and without fail.

That the templates can be edited to suit, set to auto send, then be forgotten about!

I don't feel anything is missing. I appreciate how well ISN and HIP interact and support each other. Without that, I would have to find another product.

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Brad, Thanks for the feedback, we're happy you're enjoying the usage of the email templates and our automated email events! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so if you think of anything that would make the system better let us know! We appreciate you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Troy B.

Automation is ket

5 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Staff has been great with questions or issues that have come up.

One you have the data installed in the system, it pretty much does it all and automatically.

It has taken me personally longer to learn it that others in our office, but that's likely due to them using it more than I do.

vor 3 Tagen

Hi Troy, We sincerely appreciate the feedback, we are happy to hear that ISN has been helpful for your business as a whole! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so feel free to reach out to us to explain any aspects of the system that may be unclear! Thanks again for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team