Über Inspection Support Network

ISN ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung zur Rationalisierung und Automatisierung von kleinen und großen Inspektionsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Inspection Support Network

The ease and streamline process for our buisnwas.

It needs more options when scheduling drop offs or pick ups. We are not always coordinating around an inspection.

Bewertungen zu Inspection Support Network

Inspection Support Network hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 209 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Inspection Support Network bereits verwendet?

Owner / Professional Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is great for inspectors

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall I enjoy the software. Some learning still to do and some improvements still needing to be made in the software to make it more use friendly. It simply has a ton of features but many that I don't use or don't really know how to use.

ISN has been a great addition to our business. I like the automation aspect it brings to scheduling and customer follow-up.

I feel tutorials on the various items in the software would be very helpful. I'd also like to see multiple options for charges by square footage. I'd like to set some types of inspections to be charged a fee based on a range of square footage (i.e., $200 for 1500sf) as well as being able to setup another type of inspection that might be charged just by square footage (i.e., Warehouses get charge $0.10 per square foot). As it is now, I have to calculate a range and can't that level of drill down while having another calculation method. It's manageable but at the time it can be better.

Brian C.
Owner/Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is indespensable for all home inspectors

Kommentare: ISN is a must have component of our business. The support staff is outstanding.

The ease of administration is beyond reproach. Adding, editing, and removing users is very simple. ISN is THE one-stop-shop for all things inspection office related. It has saved us from being forced to hire office staff.

The reporting is a little rigid and a little generalized for our liking. We are still able to extract all the data required but it would be much nicer to have a pre-formatted template instead of having to reinvent the wheel with several of our reports.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Brian, We appreciate your review, we are happy to hear that ISN has been easy to use and has saved you from having to hire an office staff. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience, we'll be sure to get your reporting suggestion in front of our developers! Thank you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Dennis M.
President in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best support team out there!

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely Excellent! Best support team I have ever encountered.

Flexibility, ease of use, on-line scheduler, tracking & reports mechanisms. Mostly the support. This team is one of the best I have ever worked with in the last 40 yrs.

Have not found anything yet. Given a few more years I may find something, but so far, nothing negative at all.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Dennis, Thanks you for the ISN review! We're happy that you're seeing the flexibility of the software, and that our support team have been top notch as well! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to reach out with any ideas about the system to make ISN better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Brian M.
Chief Visionary Officer in USA

ISN Review

Inspection scheduling and analytical reporting are the most important features. The idea for features is good but the implementation is lacking.

It seems to have been written in the 90s and never updated. Features are not intuitive and require redundancy to implement. Inspection types and services are confusing. Any time I want to add or modify a service I need to configure types, services, fees, agreements, and probably more. Needs to be more streamlined.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Brian, We appreciate your feedback and understand the desire for a modernized look and feel, which is a big focus for us in 2022. Feel free to reach out to us anytime at help@inspectionsupport.com with any further suggestions, we would love to hear from you! Best, The ISN Team

Nick B.

Excellent Service

Kommentare: Overall ISN has been super helpful in running my business. Any time I need tech support or assistance, they are very helpful and friendly any time I need them.

I love that this software helps my business run systematically which alleviates a lot of leg work daily.

There is actually so many things you can do with this software, that I don’t even utilize half of it. But this is not a bad thing, it just takes time to getting used to and in slowly revising as my company grows.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Nick, We really appreciate the review! Happy to hear that you've enjoyed the functionality of the ISN and our support team! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! If you come across or think of something that can make ISN even better feel free to reach out. Thank you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Kari S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is a Game Changer

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall, we're very happy with ISN and the support we get from the company. We've doubled our appointments since using ISN. Well worth the monthly fees.

We are completely grateful for this software. It's such a game changer for our company. We no longer cut and paste the same information across 4 different platforms / apps for ONE appointment. We no longer have to chase money, forget to send email confirmations, use paper to produce our schedule and all the appointments that day. ISN links to the software we use to create our inspection reports. We get to post the payments into our QuickBooks accounting software automatically with ISN. We have all our email needs taken care of - from confirmation to unpaid invoice reminders, to thanks for your business, to future emails checking in!!! The calendar is easy to view and utilize. Scheduling is a breeze once you get the hang of it. This software has made it possible to inspect three locations a day instead of two before we adopted the system. The support team for ISN is also terrific.

There is a learning curve as there are so many parts to learn and understand how they all connect and interact with each other. But that's not really the software, it's the time needed to learn the software. There seemed to be minor glitches at the beginning, but once we learned the breadth of the application, turns out not to be glitches at all.

Richard C.

ISN Review

Kommentare: ISN drastically reduced my accounts receivable. Automated emails are such a time saver.

This software was a complete package for my industry

The marketing mass email system is confusing for me

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Richard, We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that the system has been a time saver for you! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so your Mass Email suggestion is very helpful! Feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat or by phone so we can walk you through creating and sending Mass Emails from your account. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Robert D.

Dybo's Take

Kommentare: Good and solid

Browser based access, good Dashboards and Integration

At times there are or have been glitches, but the support team works it out.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Robert, We really appreciate the review, we are happy to hear that you're enjoying the integration and dashboard features of ISN! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience, feel free to reach out for any further assistance! Thank you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Paul T.

Just getting started.

Kommentare: So far, so good. The support team is great, but I am not a chat person. I much prefer a zoom session or even a telephone call. This would be my biggest con. I hate chat. Talk to me in person.

Right now I am just getting started with ISN, so it is not totally fair for me to give an in-depth review. In time I can see the great value this software will be to my business helping me to save time and money in the long run. I will let you know more in a few months.

There are so many features that it is overwhelming when you start trying to use the software. The training was great, but can't even touch all that is involved in using the basics of what is available. I know I am going to need more training before I can trust using this system.

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Paul, We really appreciate the review! Happy to hear that you're seeing the benefits immediately of ISN. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to reach out by phone and we'll be able to assist. A Zoom meeting can also be setup with one of our tech team members as well! Thanks again for being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Steven M.

one year review

There are lots of features that allow me to us it in many ways

some additional reports and sorting and search fuction for the Contacts based on contact labal types would be nice

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Steven, We really appreciate the review! Happy to hear that you've enjoyed ISN's many features. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! So we will be sure to get your reporting suggestion in front of our developers! Thanks again for being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Chad C.
Home Inspector / Owner in USA

Excellence In Customer Service

The software's email features, ease of scheduling, and report delivery options drew me towards ISN as my solution, their technical support customer service is what exceeded my expectations. Any question I have they have worked to answer and explain the condition in a clear and concise manner so that I understand why the software functions the way it does. Five stars to the support staff!!!

The method in which the online scheduler and office scheduler are intertwined makes it difficult to customize service offerings for each scheduling method. The online schedule becomes cluttered quickly based on the current design requiring scrolling when several services are offered. Here's some of my notes from a recent troubleshooting event: I cant keep a consistent look in Office Scheduler and Online Scheduler do to the way their currently integrated. Ideally the control for the detached building drop down could be displayed on the services page instead of the properties page in online scheduler, this functionally works it just needs a tweak to make chronological sense when selecting services in the OLS. Any way to get that added as a feature update? Creating a fee based service dropdown should ideally appear on the services page in the online scheduler. Is there any way to create a drop down that would provide a list of services with check boxes which you could select multiple services from? If not, doing so with the ability to hover over each service and a pop-up with info about each service could be another way to consolidate the appearance of the scheduler page in the online scheduler.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Chad, We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear the support team has been so helpful to you. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so this feature suggestion is very helpful! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Bill I.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Saves a Tremendous Amount of Time!

Before I discovered ISN everything I did was redundant... confirmation email to client, confirmation email to buyer and seller agents, email inspection agreement, send payment request ect... Now with one click of a button all personalized emails go out at once as soon as the order is scheduled. I also love that my inspection agreement and a secure credit card payment link are emailed to the client as soon as the order is scheduled. My agreement is usually signed and the inspection paid for days before the actual inspection takes place, which is nice. If the inspection is not paid when I upload the report it sends an email telling the client that their inspection report is ready to be viewed and will open as soon as payment is made. How GREAT is that? No more chasing people down for payment. These are just a few of the awesome features you get with ISN. Well worth the few dollars per inspection that you pay. Its like having a whole back office at your disposal. I honestly don't think that I could run my business without ISN. Thanks for all you do!!

There is not much that I don't like about this software. There are a few features that I do not use but that's what makes the software so great, is that you can pick the features you want to use and you do not have to use the features that you do not want or do not need.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Bill, We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear the system has made such an impact on how you run your inspection company! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so your feature suggestion is very helpful! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Daisy R.
Co-owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Our most critical software!

ISN has been a great tool for our company. From Keeping records neatly in 1 cloud based software, to email/ sms automation for appointment reminders and request feedback. Clearly and easily keeping calendars for all inspectors. It is fairly straight forward to set up; took us a while to achieve all we wanted it to do, but it does everything we need and want it to do! We integrate many softwares with ISN including our reporting software 3D.

Cons: Agent Dashboard only displays buyer agent reports. We perform a lot of inspections for listing agents and when inputting that info into the system, makes for an unpleasant conversation when they call letting me know they are not the buyers agent, but i proceed to explain, "that is just so you are able to see all your reports in the same place...". This could be solved with a toggle on agent tab, -add to agent dashboard or not- I would like to see the incorporation of an assistant tab. In some cases, many agents will have the same assistant. Or 1 agent will have many assistants, each with a file to take care. Add an "additional client" information field. In many cases couples that are contracting us, want both/all names on ALL correspondence, for whatever reason, that way it stands, we can only add 1 name at a time, or add it in an ODD way...

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Daisy, We really appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that ISN has been such a helpful tool! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we will be sure to get your Agent Dashboard suggestion in front of our developers! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Sean P.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Very good, but I am unhappy about their decision to raise the prices

Kommentare: disappointed in their money grab rate increase to supposedly fund an app. I really hope this app is much better than their website. The website is great (even on my phone), so to justify the price increase the app will need to be revolutionary.

easy to use. it keeps my business on track and makes communication via email easy with the multiple parties involved in a transaction

I had been a super supporter of ISN, then they raised their prices, basically doubled them. I get the need to increase revenue but doubling them is insane. Their role in my business is essential but not irreplaceable. I have been using their service for years. I have been on cruise control with them for years, I cannot recall the last time that I used their customer service (although it was good when I did) so from my perspective their incremental cost to provide the services I use is minimal and in no way justifies their money grab price increase. Sadly, I am exploring other options to reliably provide scheduling and automated emails. Apparently, my business is not their target customer.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Sean, We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that the system is easy to navigate, and has proved to be helpful for your business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, feel free to reach out to us for assistance around the new app. It's located in the App stores of either Android or I-Phone. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Mike D.
General Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good value

Kommentare: Good service and features. Becoming too complex, time consuming to implement, and expensive.

Online calendar/scheduling automation, automated emails, payment processor, and Radon Scheduler.

Changing from Inspection Types to Services, with agreements and types, became too time consuming to integrate. I spent years putting systems together. The effort I need to put into implementation it so time consuming that I'm considering alternative products to save money, as well.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Mike, We appreciate the feedback, and are happy to hear that the Online Scheduler and collection of payments have been made simple for your business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, feel free to reach out to us for assistance around setting up your current or new services. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Eric A.
CEO in USA

Par for the course

Kommentare: Its par. I have seen others use Spectora and Home Gauge and Home Inspector Pro office who are really happy with their systems.

I like the scheduling aspect and emails sent to clients when they emails work. A full class should be offered at home inspection conferences for ISN users.

My email templates. I needed help with one issue and the gentleman sent me instructions on how to do it on my own. I was extremely busy trying to run the business, and I asked if he can do it for me. I assumed I was not a priority with him.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Eric, Thank you for the feedback, we're happy you're enjoying the scheduling aspect of the system! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your article sending suggestion in front of our team. Feel free to reach out for any further assistance. All the Best, The ISN Team

Scott C.
Owner/Operator in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

ISN Will Change Your Life For The Better!

Kommentare: Time saving! Headache reduction! Comprehensive record keeping! More hands off involvement with scheduling WHEN clients/agents take advantage of it.
Makes for a much more efficient, effective and professional operation on a daily basis.
Running a home inspection business without a product this powerful and effective is probably a dumb idea!

ISN has relieved the daily process of managing inspections to a powerful, concise, reliable process that gives back valuable time previously wasted moving paperwork around and chasing problems down. The customer service is fantastic, fast, reliable, and almost always immediately effective. If the answer is not provided quickly, someone will find it and get back right away. NEVER had an issue that could not be resolved, or wasn't already experienced by others and worked out.

It could be considered pricey until the value of time is compared, then it really is very valuable. Some of the integration is technical and gets convoluted, but once set up - seamless.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Scott, Wow! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to write your review, we are happy to hear that ISN has been such a lifesaver the way it has! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience, feel free to reach out for any further assistance around integrations or anything else. Thank you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Bob S.
owner in USA
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best of Breed in this segment

Kommentare: FANTASTIC! We had been using another package, but they stopped innovating so we switched. There is no one that would make us switch again, not even close...

I like the features and the support. The company is relatively responsive when it comes to new features but FANTASTIC as to supporting users. Callbacks are near-instant and they get it which is most important.

Pricing sheets are extremely flexible, but that comes at the cost of complexity. There are some pricing functions that have to do with MATH that we would like to see, and we would like to be able to limit the number of inspections per day

vor 6 Monaten

Hi Bob, We appreciate your ISN feedback, and we're glad to hear our support team has been fantastic to work with! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so your pricing complexity suggestion is very helpful! We appreciate you being apart of the ISN Family! Best, The ISN Team

Michelle D.
Ops Manager in USA
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Need Flexible but co-hesive CRM & appointment software? TRY this!

Kommentare: I brought this with me to my new job 3 years ago. We had it in place where I worked before. I was on the testing level for some of the features as they were created. Customer Support is outstanding and they can pretty much do anything you need! - Only complaint is the inability to tailor the Module titles and labels to suit any business. They are Home Inspeciton only. This needs to be able to be changed.

Felxible, adaptable & consistent - Able to integrate with Google, Quickbooks, and other outside platforms - Auto features and SMS and email work together - Favorite feature is Smart Templates! I can do anything with those!

Inability to change labels and Module titles - Needs to be flexible for other types of business (like mine) - reporting is messy and not really functional - still requires spreadsheets to be kept outside of the ISN

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Michelle, Thank you for the feedback, we are so happy to hear that ISN has been a valuable tool for your inspection business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your label and reporting suggestions to our management team. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Theodore W.
Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Took my business to the next level

Kommentare: ISN is the face of my company. Before my clients meet me or even talk to me on the phone they have received a confirmation email from me that was generated from ISN once the order was placed. All scheduled emails and sms messages are professionally sent making my business look professional

This software is my "Business Management Software" . The ability to schedule, track and communicate to my clients is streamlined. Being able to have my agreement signed online was the biggest advantage I gained when I began using this software over 13 years ago. I used to email a pdf agreement that my clients would have to print, sign, scan and email back to me prior to the inspection. Nobody has time for that.

The software used to pre-fill in the property sq footage and build date once you entered the address. I miss this option but I believe it was tied into Zillow and may no longer be supported.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Theodore, We appreciate that you took the time to submit us feedback, we are happy to hear that ISN has been helpful in growing your business for the past 13 years! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your square footage and mapping suggestion over to our development team. Best, The ISN Team

David G.
President in USA

ISN works for us!

Kommentare: Pleased with the software and often recommend it to other home inspectors. I find that most of the smaller company's (1-3 employees) do not want to incur the cost but I find it beneficial.

I like the database for keeping our customer's information in one place, I like the ease of use with the desktop version, I like how quickly customer services responds to my inquiries, I like now all of my inspection information is readily available.

I do not like the mobile app as I don't think it's as user friendly as some others, I wish the mileage computing report would compute the mileage as apposed to me having to "click" on the compute button between each inspection. I did not find the mileage tracking to be user friendly. Of course this could all be user error on my behalf too.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi David, Thank you so much for the review, we are happy to hear that you're enjoying the automation and streamlining that ISN provides. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, we'll be sure to get your mileage feature suggestion in front of out developers! We now offer a new ISN Mobile App that can be downloaded in any App Store! (Android or I-Phone) We appreciate you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Glen W.

ISN is a Must Have!

Kommentare: ISN is a life saver. In our case a life preserver since we've been using it since day 1 and can't imagine operating without it.

We began using ISN the day we opened our doors for business after research and being told by several sources that is is a 'must have' for any inspection business. Today, we find ourselves telling newer inspectors getting into the business the same thing. Once ISN is initially set up with various data fields and email events it's then off to the races. It's like having an office administrator at a fraction of the costs of a live personnel position. Customer support is top notch, the software is easy to learn and very robust. ISN takes so much off our plate as a business owner and is the gears behind being a well oiled machine.

No cons that come to mind. It's exceeded our needs.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Glen, Wow! We really appreciate this review, and are happy to hear that you're enjoying ISN so much and referring newer inspectors as well. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions or assistance. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Dave S.
General Manager in USA

DY Rocks

Kommentare: ISN is the brains of my inspection business. It begins my Customer Relations Management of clients, realtors and prospects and does tons of automated notifications for me. I love ISN!

Mass Mailing. DY helped me with my first ever mass mailing and he was able to trouble shoot a "Dmarc'd" issue with my primary email server that didn't allow mass emails. We finally settled on a 3rd attempt (my domain host email) and it worked like a champ! We also had to add an "Unsuscribe" button and that was as easy as copy and pasting the code he provided. All is well and my mailing went out to over 2,000 past clients and realtors. Rock on DY! Thanks ISN!

Would like to see "Average price per inspection" on my home page report

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Dave, Thank you for the review, we are happy to hear that mass emailing has kept you in communication with your clients and realtors. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience, thank you for the report suggestion. We'll be sure to get it in front of our developers! We appreciate you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Joshua F.

Worth the investment

Kommentare: Very happy. I am still learning it, but I appreciate the effort that went into building a useful product.

I like that this software allows me to manage myself and 3 other inspectors time efficiently. The features were a bit tough when I first started out. This was expected since it was new to me and little did I know how much the software could accomplish. Luckily, the support team at ISN helped me get on the right track. I also appreciate how they have been there for me when I have had additional questions or concerns.

Since we schedule multiple vendors and and inspectors, I would like a way to easily identify when ancillary services are scheduled and home access is granted. Basically a check box that we can click once (in my case), termite is set up and we have a CBS code. By checking the boxes, the calendar view could maybe place a border or check mark on the upcoming inspection.

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Joshua, We appreciate the feedback, we are happy to hear that our support team and the ISN software have been helpful for your inspection business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your ancillary service calendar request in front of our developers! We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Lori M.
Office Manager in USA

The BEST Platform for Home Inspectors

Kommentare: I have been working with ISN for 3 years now (our company for over 5 years), and it is critical to our business. The reliability, efficiency, and integration make this platform the BEST one for our company. The customer service is great and the developers are always looking for ways to improve. Highly recommend.

The platform allows for the most streamlined scheduling and reporting. Scheduling is seamless and integrates directly to our reporting software. Automated communications are efficient and reliable. ISN reporting is an integral part of our business and has many different options to chose from depending on your business size and capacity.

There are a few reports that I wish existed, customization specifically within a report. However, with the suggest a feature option, reporting is being regularly updated. Hopeful my suggested feature is updated soon!

vor 5 Monaten

Hi Lori, We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that the ISN platform and reporting have been helpful. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so this reporting feature suggestion is very helpful! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team