Inspection Support Network Erfahrungen

Über Inspection Support Network

ISN ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung zur Rationalisierung und Automatisierung von kleinen und großen Inspektionsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Inspection Support Network

The ease and streamline process for our buisnwas.

It needs more options when scheduling drop offs or pick ups. We are not always coordinating around an inspection.

Bewertungen zu Inspection Support Network

Inspection Support Network hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 303 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Inspection Support Network bereits verwendet?

ISN Long time user

Kommentare: Positive results. Efficient to track financials and clients.

Multiple platforms, integrates well with other software that we use.

Some layers of data set up were very tedious.

vor 3 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for the honest review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the efficient integration of the ISN system. We'll be sure to get your review in front of our leadership team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any other suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Brian
Owner/Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is indespensable for all home inspectors

Kommentare: ISN is a must have component of our business. The support staff is outstanding.

The ease of administration is beyond reproach. Adding, editing, and removing users is very simple. ISN is THE one-stop-shop for all things inspection office related. It has saved us from being forced to hire office staff.

The reporting is a little rigid and a little generalized for our liking. We are still able to extract all the data required but it would be much nicer to have a pre-formatted template instead of having to reinvent the wheel with several of our reports.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Brian, We appreciate your review, we are happy to hear that ISN has been easy to use and has saved you from having to hire an office staff. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience, we'll be sure to get your reporting suggestion in front of our developers! Thank you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Laura

Have used ISN for at least 8 years

Kommentare: I used ISN before porch bought in. Prior to that, it was great and functioned great and smoothly. It has become increasingly more difficult to use with longer lag times, and days we just can't even log in. We are concerned about our client data and do not want it shared with anyone. In addition, we are not happy that because we don't use porch, we pay an exorbitant amount of money for a program that is not as good now as it was years ago. In addition, why are they doing updates during business hours when it adversely impacts everyone's scheduling. They have done updates on the busiest days of the week instead of at night or on the weekend. This needs to stop happening as it is not good for business.

I love the system itself. It is so easy and user friendly. The orders are easy to read and schedule and it is easy to train new people. I like being able to pull reports for inspectors to help with payroll. I like the automated email and text messages that I have set up.

So, I would like to be able to pull more accurate reports that tell how many services are added with inspections to know how marketing is going. I do not like how slow it is now and how hard it is to even get it to open. Scheduling online has always been big for us and it has been hard for people to use because of the issues.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Laura, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're happy to hear that you've found ISN so user friendly, we'll be sure to get your review in front of our management team as well as our engineers! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Kari
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is a Game Changer

Kommentare: Overall, we're very happy with ISN and the support we get from the company. We've doubled our appointments since using ISN. Well worth the monthly fees.

We are completely grateful for this software. It's such a game changer for our company. We no longer cut and paste the same information across 4 different platforms / apps for ONE appointment. We no longer have to chase money, forget to send email confirmations, use paper to produce our schedule and all the appointments that day. ISN links to the software we use to create our inspection reports. We get to post the payments into our QuickBooks accounting software automatically with ISN. We have all our email needs taken care of - from confirmation to unpaid invoice reminders, to thanks for your business, to future emails checking in!!! The calendar is easy to view and utilize. Scheduling is a breeze once you get the hang of it. This software has made it possible to inspect three locations a day instead of two before we adopted the system. The support team for ISN is also terrific.

There is a learning curve as there are so many parts to learn and understand how they all connect and interact with each other. But that's not really the software, it's the time needed to learn the software. There seemed to be minor glitches at the beginning, but once we learned the breadth of the application, turns out not to be glitches at all.

Dan
Home inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great management service for home inspectors

Kommentare: Much needed software!

This software is an essential service for a home inspector. I would I not do this business without it

Since being purchased, customer support is more general and not nearly as good as when it was ran BY home inspectors with an intimate knowledge of the business

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Dan, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the functionalities of ISN, and that it's been an essential part of your business! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Richard

ISN Review

Kommentare: ISN drastically reduced my accounts receivable. Automated emails are such a time saver.

This software was a complete package for my industry

The marketing mass email system is confusing for me

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Richard, We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that the system has been a time saver for you! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so your Mass Email suggestion is very helpful! Feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat or by phone so we can walk you through creating and sending Mass Emails from your account. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Robert

Dybo's Take

Kommentare: Good and solid

Browser based access, good Dashboards and Integration

At times there are or have been glitches, but the support team works it out.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Robert, We really appreciate the review, we are happy to hear that you're enjoying the integration and dashboard features of ISN! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience, feel free to reach out for any further assistance! Thank you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Heather
Heather
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is the top tier for scheduling but not for privacy or report writing

Kommentare: Overall I enjoyed working with ISN. The online staff were very helpful, especially [sensitive content hidden]. I like working with people who I remember and who remember me. I also prefer to work with people who have deep knowledge of their own company and are helpful. Overall ISN had a great staff, but the [sensitive content hidden] made a bad decision in letting it be bought by Porch. Mergers and Acquisitions can be bad too.

The pros are scheduling. It can do almost anything and it includes users, not just inspectors. The overall platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The chat is easy to use and ISN is very responsive to questions and assisting. I love their calendar, one of the best I have ever seen.

I like customization of anything, e it the Invoice template and information provided or details within things. There were several times that I couldn't customer or change client info or wording so that it displayed as such on the Invoice as a discount or used specific wording. That was frustrating. I don't think they are a report writing company either. It isn't a 1-stop shop. They offer scheduling software only. Many people like 1-stop shop, our business is no different. Lastly, they were bought by a company that most of us at our business do not want to have dealing with. That was the final nail in the coffin. We believe strongly in keeping clients information private and secure. It is not a data grab to reach people, ever.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Heather, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're happy to hear that you've found ISN to be such a great tool and service. we'll be sure to get your review in front of our management team and engineers. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

william
BDC in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great Product

Kommentare: Overall I am very happy with ISN, I think it is a great system. However, I can also see ISN being left behind by it's competitors if certain things aren't done - reports don't really help on performance of a business, the ARM needs to be updated for marketing efforts, there HAS to be an email drip campaign. Take a look at he activity tracker that [sensitive content hidden] has on our monthly calls. The are real things that franchise owners bring to us - not one offs like from our big [sensitive content hidden]. If these guys and gals are asking for this stuff I can only imagine what the independents are needing.

Company has used this product for years. Great product and owners love it.

No drip campaign, making an email seems like I stepped back in time to 2001 - just look at the user inteface. Also when I pick a container in the email template maker I can't see what it looks like. ARM seems like it was half way thought out and then forgotten about. Why in the world isn't the client and agents automatically set up to receive text messages. You have to select a text box. The reports aren't very useful. They don't get into the heart of business management.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi William, Thank you for the honest review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the ISN system and our support team. We'll be sure to get your feature update an suggestions in front of our leadership team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any other suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Shane
Bau, Selbstständig

First time

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Very knowledgeable and help me allot through the process

Everything just need to learn it and use it

None so far, still learning the system and build everything

Bill
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Saves a Tremendous Amount of Time!

Before I discovered ISN everything I did was redundant... confirmation email to client, confirmation email to buyer and seller agents, email inspection agreement, send payment request ect... Now with one click of a button all personalized emails go out at once as soon as the order is scheduled. I also love that my inspection agreement and a secure credit card payment link are emailed to the client as soon as the order is scheduled. My agreement is usually signed and the inspection paid for days before the actual inspection takes place, which is nice. If the inspection is not paid when I upload the report it sends an email telling the client that their inspection report is ready to be viewed and will open as soon as payment is made. How GREAT is that? No more chasing people down for payment. These are just a few of the awesome features you get with ISN. Well worth the few dollars per inspection that you pay. Its like having a whole back office at your disposal. I honestly don't think that I could run my business without ISN. Thanks for all you do!!

There is not much that I don't like about this software. There are a few features that I do not use but that's what makes the software so great, is that you can pick the features you want to use and you do not have to use the features that you do not want or do not need.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Bill, We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear the system has made such an impact on how you run your inspection company! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so your feature suggestion is very helpful! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Mike
General Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good value

Kommentare: Good service and features. Becoming too complex, time consuming to implement, and expensive.

Online calendar/scheduling automation, automated emails, payment processor, and Radon Scheduler.

Changing from Inspection Types to Services, with agreements and types, became too time consuming to integrate. I spent years putting systems together. The effort I need to put into implementation it so time consuming that I'm considering alternative products to save money, as well.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Mike, We appreciate the feedback, and are happy to hear that the Online Scheduler and collection of payments have been made simple for your business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, feel free to reach out to us for assistance around setting up your current or new services. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Bob
owner in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Probably the best of Breed in this segment

Kommentare: FANTASTIC! We had been using another package, but they stopped innovating so we switched. There is no one that would make us switch again, not even close...

I like the features and the support. The company is relatively responsive when it comes to new features but FANTASTIC as to supporting users. Callbacks are near-instant and they get it which is most important.

Pricing sheets are extremely flexible, but that comes at the cost of complexity. There are some pricing functions that have to do with MATH that we would like to see, and we would like to be able to limit the number of inspections per day

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Bob, We appreciate your ISN feedback, and we're glad to hear our support team has been fantastic to work with! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so your pricing complexity suggestion is very helpful! We appreciate you being apart of the ISN Family! Best, The ISN Team

Remington
Home Inspector in USA

its very helpful

Kommentare: It has helped the flow of my business.

I began using this to automate sending and signing my pre-inspection agreement. It does that very well! I will probably hang around because I am able to automatically notify my 3rd parties (termite, septic, etc) just with the click of a button (once you've set it up correctly). This has been an excellent little time saver.

For as long as they have been around, their app is pretty basic and a little slow. I don't want it to be complex, but I wish I had all the options for scheduling a job on the app as I do the desktop version.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Remington, Thank you for the honest review! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the ISN system, and we'll get your feedback about the app in front of our development team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any other suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Ruben
Inspector in USA

Easy peezy

Kommentare: I've had excellent experience with ISN, and its staff is great.

The ISN software is your personal secretary. It automatically sends reports, asks for payment and signatures, and it is easily customizable. Moreover, the customer support/service is literally phenomenal. If every industry followed ISN's customer support/service, there would be a lot more happier people.

I thought long and hard about answering the question "what did you like least about this software", and I could not come up with anything. It's really perfection. It really is.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Ruben, Thank you for the ISN review! We're happy to hear that you've found ISN so easy to use, and that our support team has been phenomenal! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Glen

ISN is a Must Have!

Kommentare: ISN is a life saver. In our case a life preserver since we've been using it since day 1 and can't imagine operating without it.

We began using ISN the day we opened our doors for business after research and being told by several sources that is is a 'must have' for any inspection business. Today, we find ourselves telling newer inspectors getting into the business the same thing. Once ISN is initially set up with various data fields and email events it's then off to the races. It's like having an office administrator at a fraction of the costs of a live personnel position. Customer support is top notch, the software is easy to learn and very robust. ISN takes so much off our plate as a business owner and is the gears behind being a well oiled machine.

No cons that come to mind. It's exceeded our needs.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Glen, Wow! We really appreciate this review, and are happy to hear that you're enjoying ISN so much and referring newer inspectors as well. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, feel free to reach out to us with any suggestions or assistance. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Lori
Office Manager in USA

The BEST Platform for Home Inspectors

Kommentare: I have been working with ISN for 3 years now (our company for over 5 years), and it is critical to our business. The reliability, efficiency, and integration make this platform the BEST one for our company. The customer service is great and the developers are always looking for ways to improve. Highly recommend.

The platform allows for the most streamlined scheduling and reporting. Scheduling is seamless and integrates directly to our reporting software. Automated communications are efficient and reliable. ISN reporting is an integral part of our business and has many different options to chose from depending on your business size and capacity.

There are a few reports that I wish existed, customization specifically within a report. However, with the suggest a feature option, reporting is being regularly updated. Hopeful my suggested feature is updated soon!

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Lori, We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that the ISN platform and reporting have been helpful. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so this reporting feature suggestion is very helpful! Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Yolanda
Admin/Schedule Coordinator in USA

NBHI ISN Review

Kommentare: Overall ISN is user friendly. Best is your support staff. They are very helpful and prompt in assistance.

New requests process flow, reuse previous inspection request, (cant recall the name of the feature), editing is very user friendly.

Recent downtime/slowness caused delays in completing inspection requests. Doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it really impacts my productivity and client satisfaction. Pay At Close is difficult to remove if entered in error.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Yolanda, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the flexibility of ISN, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Larry

Double you business with ISN

Kommentare: Once I found inspection supporting at work it made my life so much better I can’t tell you how much technology helps this business as you already know what I thank you for what you do.

How are you can concentrate on running your business and keeping track of everything that you do with all of your clients it is invaluable.

Understanding how it all works and implementing it takes time there’s so much to the software that you can do things with.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Larry, Thank you for the the feedback, we are so happy to hear that ISN is such a time saver for your business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so let us know if we can help explain any aspects of the system that may be unclear. Thanks again for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Len
President in USA

Great scheduling software

Kommentare: Excellent software that helped professionalize my business. A little rough setting everything up and they didn't respond well to criticism of things that weren't working well.

Controls scheduling for home inspectors, allows call center to easily price inspections, schedule appointments while considering availability. Includes maps, time released automatic emails, suggests various types of emails to send. Allows for getting pre-inspection agreements signed. Able to accept credit card payments online.

Doesn't allow for setting up inspection durations with ancillary services. The software allows for setting up parameters for the basic home inspection duration, but when adding on various additional services it doesn't allow for a way to set up additional time required to perform those services. Map service changed from Google Maps to another service and the new service doesn't allow for moving the map to be able to see the major nearby roads.

Steve
Home Inspector in Kanada

Residential/Commercial Inspections

Kommentare: My sole purpose for using ISN, is booking inspections. I like the notifications that are sent out.

Keeps a record of every inspection I’ve completed.

I don’t like being charged an additional $20/month to have access to SMS messaging services. I feel what I pay/year should cover anything/everything that is required for scheduling inspections.

vor 4 Monaten

Hi Steve, Thank you for the honest review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the tracking and storage components of the ISN system. We'll be sure to get your SMS feedback in front of our leadership team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any other suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Timothy
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Worth the investment for a single operator company

Kommentare: Overall I highly recommend. I was skeptical at first but now would not know how I would function with out ISN. The system is great, the support team is super responsive and the cost is trivial to the value it brings.

It helps streamline the initiation to report delivery process and automates all the steps. It cuts my back office time down and there are no more human errors. It also ensures payments are made and eliminates having to chase the checks. I get days back each week on work that I no longer have to do and I can focus on building my business.

A lot of the email templates and some of the coding needs to be customized. I have used support and they help a lot but there is more that I need/should do to better fit the platform to my business. I also wish the report writer I us was compatible. I do not use large commercial report writer so I have double data entry when it come to that portion of the process.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Timothy, We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that the ISN has helped to streamline your workflow to allow you to grow your business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so feel free to reach out to us for help in building out additional email templates. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

James
Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Decent software, expensive and hostile takeover

Broad range of features and support online, I’m used to using it so it’s easy for me

Porch rollout that is not in the best interest of the individual/industry. Constantly buying up software companies to force people into their products is bullshit

vor 10 Monaten

Hi James, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the functionalities of ISN, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Melpo
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform and great customer support

Kommentare: Their customer support team is second to none. Always available to answer questions and help troubleshoot issues as they arise.

Great all in one tool - perfect for email communications, reminders, SMS texting, managing our work flow and communication with clients

I wish there were more customization options.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Melpo, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the functionalities of ISN, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Russell
Owner / Inspector in USA

Just makes sense

Kommentare: Tech Support is the absolute best

Tech Support is the absolute best. Flexibility in email templates and mass mailings are great

Flexibility adds complexity but once you get it you get it. Not crazy about the Porch acquisition.

vor 10 Monaten

Hi Russell, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the flexibility of ISN, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team