Inspection Support Network Erfahrungen

Über Inspection Support Network

ISN ist eine cloudbasierte Lösung zur Rationalisierung und Automatisierung von kleinen und großen Inspektionsunternehmen.

Erfahre mehr über Inspection Support Network

The ease and streamline process for our buisnwas.

It needs more options when scheduling drop offs or pick ups. We are not always coordinating around an inspection.

Bewertungen zu Inspection Support Network

Inspection Support Network hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 304 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Inspection Support Network bereits verwendet?

ISN Long time user

Kommentare: Positive results. Efficient to track financials and clients.

Multiple platforms, integrates well with other software that we use.

Some layers of data set up were very tedious.

vor 6 Monaten

Hi there, Thank you for the honest review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the efficient integration of the ISN system. We'll be sure to get your review in front of our leadership team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any other suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Brian
Owner/Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is indespensable for all home inspectors

Kommentare: ISN is a must have component of our business. The support staff is outstanding.

The ease of administration is beyond reproach. Adding, editing, and removing users is very simple. ISN is THE one-stop-shop for all things inspection office related. It has saved us from being forced to hire office staff.

The reporting is a little rigid and a little generalized for our liking. We are still able to extract all the data required but it would be much nicer to have a pre-formatted template instead of having to reinvent the wheel with several of our reports.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Brian, We appreciate your review, we are happy to hear that ISN has been easy to use and has saved you from having to hire an office staff. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience, we'll be sure to get your reporting suggestion in front of our developers! Thank you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Laura

Have used ISN for at least 8 years

Kommentare: I used ISN before porch bought in. Prior to that, it was great and functioned great and smoothly. It has become increasingly more difficult to use with longer lag times, and days we just can't even log in. We are concerned about our client data and do not want it shared with anyone. In addition, we are not happy that because we don't use porch, we pay an exorbitant amount of money for a program that is not as good now as it was years ago. In addition, why are they doing updates during business hours when it adversely impacts everyone's scheduling. They have done updates on the busiest days of the week instead of at night or on the weekend. This needs to stop happening as it is not good for business.

I love the system itself. It is so easy and user friendly. The orders are easy to read and schedule and it is easy to train new people. I like being able to pull reports for inspectors to help with payroll. I like the automated email and text messages that I have set up.

So, I would like to be able to pull more accurate reports that tell how many services are added with inspections to know how marketing is going. I do not like how slow it is now and how hard it is to even get it to open. Scheduling online has always been big for us and it has been hard for people to use because of the issues.

letztes Jahr

Hi Laura, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're happy to hear that you've found ISN so user friendly, we'll be sure to get your review in front of our management team as well as our engineers! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Kari
Bau, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is a Game Changer

Kommentare: Overall, we're very happy with ISN and the support we get from the company. We've doubled our appointments since using ISN. Well worth the monthly fees.

We are completely grateful for this software. It's such a game changer for our company. We no longer cut and paste the same information across 4 different platforms / apps for ONE appointment. We no longer have to chase money, forget to send email confirmations, use paper to produce our schedule and all the appointments that day. ISN links to the software we use to create our inspection reports. We get to post the payments into our QuickBooks accounting software automatically with ISN. We have all our email needs taken care of - from confirmation to unpaid invoice reminders, to thanks for your business, to future emails checking in!!! The calendar is easy to view and utilize. Scheduling is a breeze once you get the hang of it. This software has made it possible to inspect three locations a day instead of two before we adopted the system. The support team for ISN is also terrific.

There is a learning curve as there are so many parts to learn and understand how they all connect and interact with each other. But that's not really the software, it's the time needed to learn the software. There seemed to be minor glitches at the beginning, but once we learned the breadth of the application, turns out not to be glitches at all.

Dan
Home inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great management service for home inspectors

Kommentare: Much needed software!

This software is an essential service for a home inspector. I would I not do this business without it

Since being purchased, customer support is more general and not nearly as good as when it was ran BY home inspectors with an intimate knowledge of the business

letztes Jahr

Hi Dan, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the functionalities of ISN, and that it's been an essential part of your business! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Richard

ISN Review

Kommentare: ISN drastically reduced my accounts receivable. Automated emails are such a time saver.

This software was a complete package for my industry

The marketing mass email system is confusing for me

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Richard, We appreciate your feedback, and are happy to hear that the system has been a time saver for you! We constantly look for ways to improve our customer experience, so your Mass Email suggestion is very helpful! Feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat or by phone so we can walk you through creating and sending Mass Emails from your account. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Robert

Dybo's Take

Kommentare: Good and solid

Browser based access, good Dashboards and Integration

At times there are or have been glitches, but the support team works it out.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Robert, We really appreciate the review, we are happy to hear that you're enjoying the integration and dashboard features of ISN! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience, feel free to reach out for any further assistance! Thank you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Jerry
Code Certified Master Inspector in USA

Weekend Support

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Great! !

[sensitive content hidden] was able resolve my issue in a very short period of time. He was able to please my cliet as well. He is a true pro!

I cannot move pictures I took on site of the inspection within the Repot Writer. [sensitive content hidden] is working to have this as an added feature. He told me this frature should be available by the end of April. I will not use the Report Writer until then and [sensitive content hidden] is aware.

Heather
Heather
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ISN is the top tier for scheduling but not for privacy or report writing

Kommentare: Overall I enjoyed working with ISN. The online staff were very helpful, especially [sensitive content hidden]. I like working with people who I remember and who remember me. I also prefer to work with people who have deep knowledge of their own company and are helpful. Overall ISN had a great staff, but the [sensitive content hidden] made a bad decision in letting it be bought by Porch. Mergers and Acquisitions can be bad too.

The pros are scheduling. It can do almost anything and it includes users, not just inspectors. The overall platform is user-friendly and easy to navigate. The chat is easy to use and ISN is very responsive to questions and assisting. I love their calendar, one of the best I have ever seen.

I like customization of anything, e it the Invoice template and information provided or details within things. There were several times that I couldn't customer or change client info or wording so that it displayed as such on the Invoice as a discount or used specific wording. That was frustrating. I don't think they are a report writing company either. It isn't a 1-stop shop. They offer scheduling software only. Many people like 1-stop shop, our business is no different. Lastly, they were bought by a company that most of us at our business do not want to have dealing with. That was the final nail in the coffin. We believe strongly in keeping clients information private and secure. It is not a data grab to reach people, ever.

letztes Jahr

Hi Heather, Thank you for the honest feedback! We're happy to hear that you've found ISN to be such a great tool and service. we'll be sure to get your review in front of our management team and engineers. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Steve
Home Inspector in Kanada

Residential/Commercial Inspections

Kommentare: My sole purpose for using ISN, is booking inspections. I like the notifications that are sent out.

Keeps a record of every inspection I’ve completed.

I don’t like being charged an additional $20/month to have access to SMS messaging services. I feel what I pay/year should cover anything/everything that is required for scheduling inspections.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Steve, Thank you for the honest review! We're happy to hear that you're enjoying the tracking and storage components of the ISN system. We'll be sure to get your SMS feedback in front of our leadership team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any other suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Mike
General Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Overall good value

Kommentare: Good service and features. Becoming too complex, time consuming to implement, and expensive.

Online calendar/scheduling automation, automated emails, payment processor, and Radon Scheduler.

Changing from Inspection Types to Services, with agreements and types, became too time consuming to integrate. I spent years putting systems together. The effort I need to put into implementation it so time consuming that I'm considering alternative products to save money, as well.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Mike, We appreciate the feedback, and are happy to hear that the Online Scheduler and collection of payments have been made simple for your business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, feel free to reach out to us for assistance around setting up your current or new services. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Renee
Owners/Inspectors in USA

ISN Review

Kommentare: It's been very good. Response to any issues is very fast and taken care of. We really appreciate that especially when something happens in the middle of an inspection.

Honestly, It's the first and only one we've used. But we like the scheduling, automatic notices and reporting features the best. We have ours tailored to what we want and it's easy to make changes to the template.

As long as we aren't tied to other 3rd party processes I don't have any issues with ISN. We did not like the HUGE price increase. I understand having to adjust prices...but small increments more often are preferred. If it happens again like that we will have to find something else. This time we're just eating the increase.

letztes Jahr

Hi Renee, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the customization aspect of ISN! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

President in USA

ISN works for us!

Kommentare: Pleased with the software and often recommend it to other home inspectors. I find that most of the smaller company's (1-3 employees) do not want to incur the cost but I find it beneficial.

I like the database for keeping our customer's information in one place, I like the ease of use with the desktop version, I like how quickly customer services responds to my inquiries, I like now all of my inspection information is readily available.

I do not like the mobile app as I don't think it's as user friendly as some others, I wish the mileage computing report would compute the mileage as apposed to me having to "click" on the compute button between each inspection. I did not find the mileage tracking to be user friendly. Of course this could all be user error on my behalf too.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi David, Thank you so much for the review, we are happy to hear that you're enjoying the automation and streamlining that ISN provides. We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, we'll be sure to get your mileage feature suggestion in front of out developers! We now offer a new ISN Mobile App that can be downloaded in any App Store! (Android or I-Phone) We appreciate you for being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Irene
Inspection Coordinator in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, inclusive piece of software

Kommentare: Great for the most part, I could not do my job as easily or thoroughly without it.

There are many critical features that are built in to ISN and the fact that we can customize them to our needs is probably one of the most important things.

We have had some issues with tying ISN to our alternate email address, which is used only for specific file types and I've had to find workaround(s) to properly complete my tasks

letztes Jahr

Hi Irene, Thank you for the ISN review! We're happy to hear that you've found ISN so customizable! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Joshua

Worth the investment

Kommentare: Very happy. I am still learning it, but I appreciate the effort that went into building a useful product.

I like that this software allows me to manage myself and 3 other inspectors time efficiently. The features were a bit tough when I first started out. This was expected since it was new to me and little did I know how much the software could accomplish. Luckily, the support team at ISN helped me get on the right track. I also appreciate how they have been there for me when I have had additional questions or concerns.

Since we schedule multiple vendors and and inspectors, I would like a way to easily identify when ancillary services are scheduled and home access is granted. Basically a check box that we can click once (in my case), termite is set up and we have a CBS code. By checking the boxes, the calendar view could maybe place a border or check mark on the upcoming inspection.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Joshua, We appreciate the feedback, we are happy to hear that our support team and the ISN software have been helpful for your inspection business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your ancillary service calendar request in front of our developers! We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

Donna
Office Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Scheduling Software

Kommentare: All in all I find this software very useful. I can run searches, send out mailings and organize lists for a number of uses. Retrieval of old orders is excellent. I have been using ISN for 7 years and feel it is an excellent scheduling software for our business.

I like that when I schedule an appt. it drops a tile on the calendar so I can visually track in calendar view where everyone is at a given day and time.

The notes area is not forgiving at all. No way to clean up errors or plans that have changed since original order was placed. Some of our notes go on for "days" it seems because all old notes that no longer apply cannot be removed. It makes it hard or impractical sometime for the inspectors to ready through the notes until they hit what really applies now....way at the bottom. Please allow us to delete notes!

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Donna, We appreciate that you took the time to submit us feedback, we are happy to hear that ISN has been useful for scheduling and keeping your office organized! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so we'll be sure to get your notes suggestion over to our development team. Best, The ISN Team

Owner/Inspector in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I could not live without ISN. To small to bring these functions inhouse.

Kommentare: All in all I am extremely thankful for the service. It has made doing things like follow up emails to clients, sending agreements and providing lots of brochures to clients I likely would not do otherwise.

Works seamlessly to stay in contact with clients, follow up email features are fantastic! Emails reports and agreements with no effort on my part.

It is a pretty complex system and has taken me quite sometime to become familiar enough that I can fix most issues myself.

letztes Jahr

Hi John, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've found ISN easy to use, and that the system is performing well for your business! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Rick

ISN from hero to zero

Kommentare: Roses for 6 years, then it all went down the tubes when they snuck in a drastic price increase and priced themselves right out of any future consideration for my company. We will be switching over as soon as we can get everything set up.

Customer service has been great up until my last interaction, ease of scheduling and notifications were very nice.

Price is now ridiculous compared to other services. The 150% increase to add weekend customer service and a mobile app is absolutely no value to my company, nor to other inspectors according to what I am reading on the inspector chat boards. It was a good decision for the competition though, as I see inspectors are flooding over to the other alternatives.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Rick, We appreciate the feedback, we are happy to hear that ISN has been helpful in growing your business for the past 6 years! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so let us know if we can answer any parts of the system that may be unclear. Best, The ISN Team

Jonathan
CEO in USA

One Stop Shop

Kommentare: Only one is above BUT pretty big deal!

We utilize ISN between ACC to clients. Reports are stored and retrieved as needed. Automatic email sending to get agreement signature and reminders of time to all. Texts sent and received (Would like to not have to go online to reply though). Almost set and forget.

My reports are viewed on SOME reports before payment. Been happening off/on for years. A trusted Realtor told me he read the report with job still not paid. Crew worked on for a day or so and closed the order..too bad for me I guess.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Jonathan, Thank you for the ISN review! We're happy to hear that you've found ISN helpful for your inspection company. We can take a look at your settings if you'd like to be sure clients/agents cannot view the inspection report before it's paid. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform even better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Len
President in USA

Great scheduling software

Kommentare: Excellent software that helped professionalize my business. A little rough setting everything up and they didn't respond well to criticism of things that weren't working well.

Controls scheduling for home inspectors, allows call center to easily price inspections, schedule appointments while considering availability. Includes maps, time released automatic emails, suggests various types of emails to send. Allows for getting pre-inspection agreements signed. Able to accept credit card payments online.

Doesn't allow for setting up inspection durations with ancillary services. The software allows for setting up parameters for the basic home inspection duration, but when adding on various additional services it doesn't allow for a way to set up additional time required to perform those services. Map service changed from Google Maps to another service and the new service doesn't allow for moving the map to be able to see the major nearby roads.

Robert
Client Care Supervisor in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

ISN review

Kommentare: I've been using ISN for 8 years and it's the standard for the industry

Integrations with other systems and software are nice as well as the continued added features. The help system is well organized and the support staff is responsive and helpful.

Some limited options with customizability or advanced features are not able to be done.

letztes Jahr

Hi Robert, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the functionalities of ISN, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Timothy
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Worth the investment for a single operator company

Kommentare: Overall I highly recommend. I was skeptical at first but now would not know how I would function with out ISN. The system is great, the support team is super responsive and the cost is trivial to the value it brings.

It helps streamline the initiation to report delivery process and automates all the steps. It cuts my back office time down and there are no more human errors. It also ensures payments are made and eliminates having to chase the checks. I get days back each week on work that I no longer have to do and I can focus on building my business.

A lot of the email templates and some of the coding needs to be customized. I have used support and they help a lot but there is more that I need/should do to better fit the platform to my business. I also wish the report writer I us was compatible. I do not use large commercial report writer so I have double data entry when it come to that portion of the process.

Antwort von Porch Group

Hi Timothy, We appreciate your feedback, and are so happy to hear that the ISN has helped to streamline your workflow to allow you to grow your business! We are always looking for ways we can improve customer experience, so feel free to reach out to us for help in building out additional email templates. Thank you for being part of the ISN family. Best, The ISN Team

James
Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Decent software, expensive and hostile takeover

Broad range of features and support online, I’m used to using it so it’s easy for me

Porch rollout that is not in the best interest of the individual/industry. Constantly buying up software companies to force people into their products is bullshit

letztes Jahr

Hi James, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the functionalities of ISN, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Melpo
Director of Operations in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid platform and great customer support

Kommentare: Their customer support team is second to none. Always available to answer questions and help troubleshoot issues as they arise.

Great all in one tool - perfect for email communications, reminders, SMS texting, managing our work flow and communication with clients

I wish there were more customization options.

letztes Jahr

Hi Melpo, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the functionalities of ISN, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team! We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team

Russell
Owner / Inspector in USA

Just makes sense

Kommentare: Tech Support is the absolute best

Tech Support is the absolute best. Flexibility in email templates and mass mailings are great

Flexibility adds complexity but once you get it you get it. Not crazy about the Porch acquisition.

letztes Jahr

Hi Russell, Thank you for the honest review, we'll be sure to get it in front of our management team! We're happy to hear that you've enjoyed the flexibility of ISN, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team. We're always looking for ways to improve customer experience! Feel free to send us any suggestions that would make the system perform better. We appreciate you being apart of the ISN family. All the best, The ISN Team